JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For

Author Topic: Till then...  (Read 57683 times)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 02:38:14 PM »
(weeks passed…)

Gotou could not contain her excitement, it was the first time Yoshizawa was coming to stay over at her place. She had suggested the idea  the day before M0rning Musume was to kick start their concert tour for Nakazawa’s graduation. Yoshizawa readily accepted her invitation.

Over the months, she and Yoshizawa had become closer, all thanks to Putchimoni increased workload. They were like a couple, meeting up everyday, working together and eating out together. During this period, Yoshizawa also showed her caring side, always hearing out her problems, cheering her on when she felt like quitting the group and part-timing as her over-protective body-guard whenever they ventured into the dangerous streets of Tokyo looking for nice cuisines and shopping, all these despite the fact that sometimes Yoshizawa herself was also the target of crazed fans. Whatever it was, Gotou was happy with the way things (she and Yoshizawa) turn out to be…

“Would it be rude if I go empty-handed?”

“Don’t bother, my mum probably won’t be home too.”

“Nah, I don’t want your mum to think that your friend is rude. I will get a fruit basket ok?”

“Well… if you think you still have hands to carry.”

Wrestling with their bags and Yoshizawa’s luggage, both girls made their way to the nearest fruit stall.

“ABUNAI!” Gotou shouted and pulled Yoshizawa away from danger.

At a road junction, a deliveryman pushing a trolley stacked high with boxes nearly missed Yoshizawa.

“ARE YOU BLIND !” Gotou screamed.

“Someone’s hurt?” asked the shocked man.

“LUCKILY NO!”

“It’s alright sir, I’m fine. Let’s go.” Yoshizawa tugged at Gotou’s sleeve.

“No, he hadn’t apologized.”

“hontou ni suimasen deshita.”

“No problem.”

“Yossi~ you let him off? He nearly hit you.”

“Gotchan, I’m ok… besides he looks pathetic enough.”

“He doesn’t look so to me…”

“It’s funny, I have never seen you so worked up before, can you imagine if your male fan will to see you just now? His idol shouting like a mad woman, he will be heart-broken.”

“Do I really looked so embarrassing just now?”

“Yah, haha~ even I’m surprised~”

(stupid Yossi, you think I’ll bother if it was someone else?) Gotou thought… “I don’t know… I just snapped.”

… …

“Hello auntie, nice to meet you. I’m Yoshizawa Hitomi.”

“Ah, so you’re Yossi, you look pretty.”

“Thanks.”

“By the way, are you close with Tusun…”

“KA-SAN.”

“eh, sorry auntie but I can’t hear you clearly.”

“Yossi, she’s drunk. Let’s go to my room first, it’s this way.” Gotou showed Yoshizawa to her room. She let Yoshizawa walked first then she turned to her mother, shake her finger and mouthed the words “Please don’t do it again.”

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Till then...
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 08:08:59 AM »
You stopped there? Haha, thats teasing!!

I would be scared if I saw Goto yelling, she doesnt really show that side of her, does she.

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 10:01:01 AM »
“Neat room, so I will be sleeping here?” Yoshizawa sat on Gotou’s single bed.

“Yah, I’ll sleep on the floor mattress.”

“NO WAY, let me sleep on the floor.” Yoshizawa slided to the floor, stretched open her legs to mark her territory.

“Guests don’t sleep on floors.”

“We will share the bed then.” Yoshizawa winked.

Gotou’s heart skipped a beat.

Yoshizawa was alone in the bedroom. Gotou had gone for a bath.

“She sure is taking her own sweet time…” Yoshizawa closed the magazine she was browsing. Fatigue was claiming her, she lay down on the bed but immediately sat up straight when she heard the door knob turned.

She was dumbfounded when Gotou walked in… closed the door and removed her long towel to reveal herself only in white bra and undies… It was the first time she had seen Gotou so ‘naked’. Yoshizawa could feel her face turning red, and the fact that Gotou was behaving like it was the most natural thing made her more embarrassed.

“It’s your turn to bathe.” Gotou said while she was combing her hair at the dressing table.

Yoshizawa could not take her eyes off Gotou. The sight of Gotou’s black silky hair dropping against the white skin of her shoulders as she combed it was sensuous. Then she saw Gotou caught her staring from the mirror reflections. Yoshizawa quickly looked away.

“I’ll go take my bath now.” Yoshizawa grabbed her towel.

“did she just smirk…?” Yoshizawa took one side glance at Gotou and wondered before she left the room.

The bedroom lights were switched off when Yoshizawa returned. Gotou was already in bed, tucked under a blanket. Yoshizawa was kind of glad, at least Gotou could not see her being over-dressed in T-shirt and shorts.

“It’s late already, let’s sleep.”

“un…” Yoshizawa nodded.

Using the little bit of moonlight shining in through the windows, Yoshizawa found her way to the bed. Gotou shifted and made space for Yoshizawa.

“oyasumi.”

“oyasumi.”

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 11:59:36 AM »
Cute!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!! *dies*

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Till then...
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 08:54:11 PM »
Its new to imagine Maki as a jealous person since she's always so cool. Glad that it Yossi though. No one can resist the charms of dear Yossi :D

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
Tonight’s atmosphere was too weird. Before the trip here, Yoshizawa thought they would be spending the whole night chatting but now both were lying, faced away on the bed, forcing themselves to sleep.

There was no way Yoshizawa could go to sleep, not after she had seen Gotou only in her undergarments. Whenever she closed her eyes, Gotou’s sexy figure would pop up in her head.

(Why am I thinking of all these!) Yoshizawa was getting frustrated at herself. She closed her eyes again… this time she pictured Gotou without her bra…

(What the HEc..) Yoshizawa sat up straight.

“what’s wrong?”

“eh… I’m feeling warm.”

“yeah, tonight’s weather quite humid, let’s do away with the blanket then.”

Yoshizawa had made the matter worse… Gotou’s curves were now vaguely visible under the moonlight and it just added to her sensuality. Yoshizawa felt her throat gone dry. She kept still for a long time, facing away, all the while her heart continued to beat fast and her body all tensed up.

(Gotou wasn’t stirring, maybe she had fallen asleep.) Yoshizawa slowly turned to look Gotou’s way. Gotou’s eyes were closed… It was the first time Yoshizawa was so closed face up with Gotou. Gotou had nice features, oval face, long eyelashes, sharp nose and those lips… Yoshizawa had a sudden urge to kiss it. She inched forward, holding her breath… their lips… it was going to touch because she could feel Gotou’s breath against her mouth.

(NO!) Yoshizawa pulled back. (What am I trying to do? I must be crazy! She is a GIRL!)

… …

(I’m sure Yossi was staring at me and when she tried to look away when I saw her… she is just so cute. Maybe she does like me…)

Gotou switched off the lights and waited in bed for Yoshizawa. She slightly pulled the curtains apart to let in a dim ray of moonlight.

“It’s late already, let’s sleep.” Gotou said when she saw Yoshizawa entered the room.

Tomorrow will be a hectic day and she wanted to make sure they slept well.

“oyasumi”

“oyasumi”

The room fell into a long silence. Gotou thought it was weird because Yoshizawa had always been quite chatty.

(poor Yossi, she must be very tired, she didn’t speak much tonight.)

Yoshizawa suddenly sat up.

“what’s wrong?”

“eh… I’m feeling warm.”

“yeah, tonight’s weather quite humid, let’s do away with the blanket then.”

(The warm weather must be killing her, making her sprang up like that.)

The room was quiet again, too quiet for everyone’s comfort. Gotou slowly opened her eyes, Yoshizawa’s back was facing her. Gotou assumed Yoshizawa was asleep and there was no movement except for the breathing. The person she longed for was in front and yet she could not have her. She felt her heart churned. Her fingers stirred, they were aching to touch the body in front.

Gotou quickly closed her eyes, she just saw Yoshizawa turned and she would not want to be caught eyeing her. After a while, Gotou could feel the mattress sink at her side, someone is moving towards her. Her heart beat fastened.

Gotou eyes remained closed. She anticipated Yoshizawa’s next move… She could feel it now… Yoshizawa breathing against hers. Her heart began to beat like crazy.

(Oh… she’s gonna kiss me…)

Gotou felt a thud besides her. She peeped and saw Yoshizawa lying back on her side of the bed. Her heart sank.

(… maybe she ain’t ready for it…)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
Yoshizawa woke up to an empty room, she could not remember how she fell asleep. It sure was a torture for her. During the night, she lost count the number of times she had to hold her urge to hug the person sleeping next to her. At the same time she was confused and consumed with guilt. How could she lust over her best friend?

Yoshizawa was startled when Gotou popped her head through the door.

“mada nemasu?”

Yoshizawa let out a weak smile. She sweared she would die next if she had to encounter another surprise again.

“nope, lazy bum, it’s getting late.” Gotou pulled Yoshizawa out of the bed.

Yoshizawa could feel her heart stopped when Gotou grabbed her hand. The touch felt good. Although they often held hands before, this time, the feeling was slightly different.

She followed Gotou out of the room.

“You freshen up first, I already prepared breakfast, make it fast ok.”

Gotou shoved Yoshizawa into the washroom.

Yoshizawa looked at her reflection on the mirror. Her face is of a redder tone. “come me, what’s wrong with you! Be natural, ok.”

Yoshizawa was surprised to see her favourite bagel and scrambled eggs spread on the dining table.

“You prepared them?”

“YEP~ bikkurishita?”

“Ya, didn’t know you can cook…”

“I make nice rice omelette too.”

“ii naa~ I think you will make a nice girlfriend.”

There was an awkward pause.

“I mean literally… ah… because you can cook…and… nice girlfriend can cook… so… oh… whatever…” Yoshizawa felt a burning tinge on her ears.

“I know what you mean, let me get the milk from the kitchen.”

Yoshizawa clearly saw Gotou walked into the kitchen with a blushed face.

Gotou leaned against the fridge’s door. She patted her cheeks with her palm repeatedly, hoping to disperse the blood that had swelled up in the area. “girlfriend… do Yossi mean it or it’s just a casual comment?” Gotou tried to reason it out and she broke into a soft chuckle when she pictured how Yossi fumbled with her explanations just now.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 03:21:44 PM »
The mini bus pulled up at the hotel’s front entrance. Members of M0rning Musume got down and made their way to the hotel’s lobby.

“eh, Gotchan, is that all? Your luggage?” Ishikawa pointed at the small swing bag Gotou was carrying.

“iie…Yossi is helping me with the bigger ones.”

“that’s unfair. Yossi ~~”

Gotou’s face squirmed on hearing Ishikawa’s high pitched voice.

“hai, shuugou, minnasan.” Manager-san clapped his hands. “Here are your room keys, go up, unpack and follow your schedule timetable. Got it? Ok, ikou~”

“yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

Yoshizawa had to share her room with Ishikawa, she was somehow relieved it was not with Gotou. She could not imagine having to sleep together with Gotou for two straight weeks, she would bound to do silly things, things that would jeopardize their friendship.

“Wow, this room is bigger than I expected.” Ishikawa climbed up the bed and bounced up and down.

“Yeah… wanna unpack now?”

“You go ahead.” Ishikawa was now lying on the bed, eyes closed.

“You looked tired, I’ll help you then.” Yoshizawa offered.

“yoshi~ ” Ishikawa hopped out of the bed “You’re nice.” and gave Yoshizawa a peck on the cheek.

For a moment, Yoshizawa wondered what it would feel like if the kiss was from Gotou.

… …

The day’s schedule ended with their dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. Over the months, the impact of Nakazawa’s graduation had somehow cooled down and everyone was chatting and having fun, however between Yoshizawa and Gotou, there was the occasional bouts of silence…tinted with awkward eye contacts.

Yoshizawa could feel the vibes coming strongly from Gotou. Gotou kept filling up Yoshizawa’s plate with food, making rounds to the buffet table unduly. Once, Gotou even helped to pick away the loose rice which found it’s way to Yoshizawa’s cheek. Yoshizawa was getting increasingly uncomfortable with Gotou’s each action. She was glad when the dinner finally ended and everyone returned to their rooms.

… …

“Yossi, can we join the beds?” Ishikawa asked after she stepped out of the bathroom.

“nande?”

“I always fall off the bed when I sleep, a bigger bed will be safer I think…”

“Oh I see, ok, let me do it.”

“Ain’t you gonna change into your pajamas?” Ishikawa sat on the bed, ready to tuck herself under the cosy blanket.

“I always sleep in t-shirts and shorts.” Yoshizawa grinned.

“It’s going to be cold in the night.”

“Don’t worry and oyasumi.” Yoshizawa switched off the lights.

“oyasumi.”

Afternoon full dressed rehearsals must have been tough because both girls were soon fast asleep.

“a-choo~” Yoshizawa sneezed in her sleep.

The sound woke up Ishikawa, she had always been a light sleeper. Carefully she left the bed to switch off the air-conditioning. Then she walk to Yoshizawa’s side, pulled up the blanket which Yoshizawa had kicked away, covered her well before going back to sleep.

Yoshizawa smiled, she knew Ishikawa was a sweet girl.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »
I have to tell you that I'm addicted to this fanfic. Its just amazing!! Keep up the good work.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 07:35:54 PM »
Im melting! Its cute. Ah, why cant I find a girl like Goto? Someone so cute just to hold at night!!! ahhhhhhh!!

Do people really sneeze in there sleep? ^_^

Oh I should really go to bed. I read Oyasumi as Orgasm...How can you mistake them?

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 11:42:42 PM »
Thanks YoukaiChica for liking it :) and Mikan, I must say you are funny.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2006, 12:01:31 AM »
[FONT='MS Mincho'] [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Gotou wanted to leave the studio right away. She could not, not until the director said ‘CUT’. She wondered why Yoshizawa and her ended up like this. It had been a few months now. She knew Yoshizawa was avoiding her, but why? She wanted to know the reason. She never told Yoshizawa that she liked her, she did not even show the slightest hint. She could not remember doing or saying anything wrong, but it was very obvious Yoshizawa was avoiding her. So obvious even Yasuda came asking her one day “You two had a tiff.” And Yasuda believed Gotou lied when she said “no.”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Gotou regretted her decision to ask Yoshizawa to stay over at her place back then. Something must have happened that night because since then Gotou started to feel Yoshizawa behaving awkwardly whenever they were left alone. On many occasions, Gotou wanted to ask Yoshizawa about it, but the words just got stuck in her throat. Soon later, she found Yoshizawa preferred Ishikawa’s company more than her, the two always ended up together and it became harder for her to talk to Yoshizawa privately.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Her two friends just did it again. Yoshizawa begged Ishikawa not to ‘do it’ in the game segment on Hellomoni’s recording. What was wrong with Ishikawa crossing her leg over at Yaguchi? It was just a game, was there a need to be so worked up? Yoshizawa behaved just like a lovelorn husband jealous with her wife’s fling? Gotou held her breath, even if she could control exploding this time, she could not guarantee it the next time.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']… …[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yoshizawa watched Gotou walked out of the studio. She knew Gotou would do that the minute the director said ‘CUT’. She made that happened many times. It always started off with her deliberate flirts with Ishikawa, then Gotou’s face would be void of all expressions and the next thing, Gotou would leave at the first opportunity. She was so good at it now, she claimed it to be her forte.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']However she was not enjoying the ordeal at all. Deep inside her, she felt as hurt as Gotou. But unlike Gotou, she could not let it show, she had to put on false front. Now she understood why people said clowns were in fact unhappy people.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Since that night’s stay over at Gotou’s place, Yoshizawa became confused. She felt like a weirdo. She had fallen in love with her best friend. No big deal with loving your best friend, but it was bad if your best friend is of the same sex. She knew nothing good would come out of this relationship which spell doomed right from the start.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yoshizawa began to suspect her sexuality. No wonder she never paid attention to guys around her, she never goggle at pictures of hunks in magazines like others did, she thought she was just not interested in falling in love, but being with Gotou made her realized the truth. She like girls, pretty girls.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']She started to avoid Gotou. She believed it was the right if not the best thing to do. She had to nib the bud before it blossomed into a passion flower. Homosexual love is a taboo, not to mention in entertainment show business.[/FONT]

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2006, 08:01:45 AM »
Turning into a corner, Yoshizawa immediately made a U-turn.

“Yossi.”

“Ah, it’s Gotchan.”

It was the most unnatural reply Gotou ever heard.

“Can I have a word with you?”

‘ermm…”

“It will be a fast one.”

A familiar handphone melody echoed through the corridor.

“moshi moshi, rika-chan? Ah…” Yoshizawa stole a glance at the pair of soulful eyes before her. “ah… I’m at the canteen, will go back once I’m done… no… don’t come, I’m finishing my drink. Ok? See you later.”

“You never lied.”

“You just caught me doing it, didn’t you…”

“so people do change, don’t they…”

“maa… You wanna go somewhere?”

“It’s ok, we can talk here.”

“ok… so what is it?”

“I want you to be frank, don’t lie to me?”

“You know I never lied to you…”

“ya… (pause) Are Rika-chan and you dating now?”

“No! for goodness sake.”

“Please don’t hide it from me, if you still treat me as a frie…”

“Really NO! How can two girls fall in love, it’s against nature. I won’t do such things…”

“Enough said.” Gotou’s eyes turned watery “… suki…” She hugged Yoshizawa and ran away.

It happened too fast, Yoshizawa stay rooted to the ground. She felt her heart slowly deprived of oxygen. She never felt this hurt before and she knew she had hurt Gotou more. Tears slowly streaked down her cheeks “… atashi mo…”

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2006, 10:29:41 AM »
That end phrase. Argh! it ripped my heart out. Ahhhhhhhh!

renai tte kanashisugiru!

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2006, 11:05:38 PM »
[FONT='MS Mincho']It was now officially known among members that Yoshizawa and Gotou were not on talking terms. They were curious how these two buddies ended up this way. Some speculated Ishikawa might have played a part. Yoshizawa and Ishikawa had been real close these days, they were always doing things together, on or offscreen. Even the media and fans have noticed it. Internet forums were filled with rumors ‘Ishiyoshi, are they an item?’ ‘les love rampant in momusu.’ The more the rumors spread, the more people believed it was real. The last straw came when the gossip column of the newpapers read ‘geinokai new couple; Yoshizawa otoko, Ishikawa onna?’[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Tusunku had a meeting with both girls, demanding to know the truth. Both girls denied the rumours. The poor girls, they did not  know they had generated so much interest among their fanbase with those unintentional interactions which the fans read too much into. Tusunku reminded them that one of the criteria for being a momusu is; You can’t fall in love, with guys or GIRLS.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']When both of them finally left the office, Ishikawa looked more disturbed. [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“They were too much.”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Don’t take it to heart.”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“But they were saying things that ain’t true at all.”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Ya… anyway why let it bother you? As long as we know it’s not true.”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Don’t you find it ridiculous? You Otoko! Me Onna ?”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Yeah… look at me… which part of me looked like otoko.” Yoshizawa asked in her cutest voice.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Yossi~ you can still joke?”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']They stepped into the gakuya.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Yossi ! can I have a word with you please.” Yaguchi had been waiting eagerly for their return.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yaguchi made Yoshizawa sat down with her on a sofa in a corner. “So how’s it? It’s true? You and rika-chan? Oh tell me quick please!”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Ya, and Tusunku-san gave us his blessings.”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“ USO !!! ”[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yaguchi was shocked. [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Iida, having heard the commotion had joined them.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“Yossi… you know relationships in the group is prohibited.” Iida shake her head.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']“But we truly love each other…” Yoshizawa tried to act more convincingly.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']‘OH! Cut it out!” [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yaguchi finally see through the act. By then Yoshizawa nearly died laughing, anyone who had seen Iida and Yaguchi’s overly shocked expression would do the same.[/FONT]

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2006, 06:19:46 AM »
Ahahah, I like how you use the real media files. Thats cool.

But seriously, i think its weird that they go to the toilet together. You can sleep with your friend - that is ok... but...go to the toilet together? It sounds weird. Maybe its ok.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2006, 03:20:10 PM »
[FONT='MS Mincho']It was a day Yoshizawa would not have to fake a smile for everyone. It was her official day off. She lay on the bed, thinking of Gotou. The word ‘suki’ remained fresh on her mind. Her heart ached when she thought of how Gotou ran off in tears. What hurt her most was Gotou’s total ignorance of her after that. The cold stare, that always seemed to look beyond her. The soft but deliberate snort whenever Gotou saw she and rika-chan laughing over something. Yoshizawa never know to love and not be loved hurt so much.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yoshizawa remembered the day Ishikawa told her they should keep a distance. After further probing, Ishikawa said peoples’ comments bother her lot. The situation was made worse when Yoshizawa was cast as a male role in their new single. Many believed Tusunku must have got the idea from the rumours, call him a genius but it sure was a broad move to take. Without fail, people started talking about Yoshizawa and Ishikawa sexual orientation again, too bad it also caught the attention of Ishikawa’s mother. To appease her mother, Ishikawa suggested that they should toned it down and let everything tide over. [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho'](What actually do people said that make Rika-chan so upset?)[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yoshizawa walked to her father’s room and turned on the computer. She started to surf the internet. She searched the web for the word ‘Ishiyoshi and read some forums. Ishikawa was right, there were many disgusting things written about them. Surprisingly, Yoshizawa realized not everybody was against them. Some fans think ‘Ishiyoshi” is the sweetest thing that ever happened in the group. She went through the sites dedicated to ‘Ishiyoshi’ and felt a warm glow in her heart. [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho'](Maybe people do accept gay love… maybe it ain’t so taboo at all.)[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']She keyed in ‘Yoshigoma’…[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Hours passed…[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Yoshizawa could not hide her smile after she had done reading. She had just read stuffs that gave her encouragement… stuffs that gave her beliefs… stuffs that gave her new found courage. [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']She slapped her knee and stood up, she had made up her mind, she wanted to get her LOVE back[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']… …[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']Gotou stepped out of the office. She just made a decision that would change her life, to her surprise, it was Tusunku’s plan as well. [/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']She had heeded her mother’s advice. What her mother said was right; nothing is infinite in this world, not even love. People will change, true love only happen in fairy tales. Once you are rich and famous, happiness will find you.[/FONT]
[FONT='MS Mincho']She had straightened out her thoughts, she never felt so relieved; the past months had been hell for her. She was mentally and physically drained. She was amazed with her ability to endure the emotional torture Yoshizawa had inflicted and she was glad she finally found the courage to end it all. Yes, she had made up her mind.[/FONT]

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
019 (END)
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2006, 03:25:18 PM »
Along the long stretch of canal surrounding Tokyo TV Station building, two teenage girls are strolling, pausing occasionally to enjoy the cool gentle breeze .

“I’m surprised you wanna meet me.” Yoshizawa tried to play cool her excitement.

“Ya, there’s something I wanna tell you… I need to tell you.”

“There’s something I wanna tell you too.”

“We have known each other for…”

“Two years” Yoshizawa interrupted.

“yeah… it’s been two years…Those were happy times…”

(The last few months wasn’t good at all…) Yoshizawa was suddenly filled with guilt.

“and sad moments…” Gotou continued.

Yoshizawa gave a slight nod, she could not agree more.

“Anyways those will become memories.”

(memories ?!?)  Yoshizawa suddenly had a feeling that this talk was going in the wrong direction.

“… eh?”

“We are still best friends right? Even though there had been bad times?”

“yep…” Yoshizawa felt worried (what actually is Gotchan is gonna say....)

“Which is why I feel I need to tell you first… before anyone else knows.”

Yoshizawa held her breath. (what can it be, Gotchan?)

“I’m leaving M0rning Musume.”

Yoshizawa looked at her friend.

“Why?”

“I’m going solo. Tusunku-san’s idea.”

“So it’s been decided?”

“yes…”

“Does it have to be this way?” Yoshizawa could feel herself getting increasingly agitated.

“Ain’t you happy for me?”

“I am… demo…” Yoshizawa stopped and turned away to face the canal, but seeing rapid water gushing through the canal did not help to calm down her emotions at all… She was here to tell Gotou how much she love her, how she wanted them to be together, but what she heard was the words ‘memories’… ‘good friends’… “happy for me?’

“It’s always been my dream, you know about it”

“What if I want you to stay?”

“You are against it? Since the day I joined it’s been my dream to do it…you know it.”

“but we will be seeing the less of each other…”

“oh, come on, I’m still in Helloporo”

“so your dreams is more important... than me” the last two words was spoken so softly that it sounded like a mumble...

"we'll always be the best of friends, so it doesn't matter even when we are each pursuing our dreams, right?"

“mou ii yo…”

… …

The path along the canal was quiet as usual, under a dim lamp post, a solitary figure sat on a bench, with tears in her eyes…

(… do we have to wait… till then…)

Alright folks that's the last chapter.  Hope you guys like it. If there are people who like it, I may consider writing part 2, see how.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2006, 08:38:24 AM »
Its over?!?!?! That was amazing. I was on the edge of my chair when I started to read the last chapter. And then, I started yelling at the computer because I finally understood where the prologue came in. You should definitely, definitely write part 2.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 12:36:28 PM »
Thanks YoukaiChica, very encouraging feedback. (gets down and write right away). The next instalments will have more of 5th and 6th gen, Maki will phrase out.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For