JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Moody Night

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759850 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1180 on: December 18, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #1181 on: December 20, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »
Got the Shibuya Deep A file converted to a better size.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lcblubg8vlm91

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1182 on: December 25, 2011, 03:03:59 PM »
so i went to my first ever handshake event today and boy that was fantastic. I met hellguard over at Odaiba around 11 and then we hang out till the event started.

The amount of people isnt that all phenomenal but many people are waiting outside wangan from 11am till 8pm. Certain members have really long lines, namely Rurika, Maipuru, Itou, Gotou, Amimi, Ookawa. Everyone gets around 15 seconds each except for those who are lining up for Amimi, hellguard said it was only like 10seconds before you get pushed by 2 staff. Amimi is really famous.

I went to Umeko 5 times, Serina 1 time, Hii-chan 1 time. theres hardly anyone for serina, hii-chan and oji. Kinda sad to see that.

Serina is amazingly cute, the white santa costume just amplify the wole effect a thousand fold.

Hiichan was a bit tired, I don't know.... maybe it is because of lack of people? Could be.

Umeko was amazing. I think I just stop at that... I was so touched XD

Later in the evening, Hatix and Ayabie joined us. Its a really great day for everyone and we met with 2 japanese idolinger. Everyone had a great day. Yurippe was sick though, she could attend today.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1183 on: December 25, 2011, 03:26:50 PM »
Today I went to Sakacchi and Ruka (other members will follow later on Jan. 7th & 8th, I like to spread it  :P)
Neither had a long waiting line, just a few people, but I also waited about 10 minutes after the start of the session before going in (and first preparing myself mentally XD)

I was able to give them my Christmas cards personally, so I could have a reaction.
Sakacchi knows how to do a conversion, she immediately saw I was foreign and said Merry Christmas, and then the conversion went on and she responded well. And she is so cute  :wub:
Ruka is also so goddamn cute, and the santa outfit makes it 10x times more cute  :w00t:

And man, their hands are so soft  :wub:

And the rest of the story, kei_86 has already told  :P

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1184 on: December 25, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »
Hiichan was a bit tired, I don't know.... maybe it is because of lack of people? Could be.

She woke up on 4 AM, having live broadcast from NTV HQ on 8 AM, then rushed to Wangan after.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1185 on: December 26, 2011, 02:21:08 AM »
The four of us also came to the conlusion that "Don't think. Feel!!!" is actually about buying handshake tickets.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1186 on: December 26, 2011, 04:26:46 AM »
The four of us also came to the conlusion that "Don't think. Feel!!!" is actually about buying handshake tickets.

Me and Hatix managed to refrain ourselves from impulsive buying. Unlike you and Kei :lol:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1187 on: December 26, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »
naaah that was not impulsive buying, that was just embracing the real meaning of the phrase XD

on a second note... Umeko blogged about me... Damn... I'm totally touched by that...

Yeah so if 5 handshake nets me that, I guess you need to go more the next time XD

Offline Inferno

« Reply #1188 on: December 26, 2011, 11:15:38 PM »
You guys are such geeks!   :lol:

Do you happen to live near Japan, or are you just made of money? Because you seem to be almost always at these handshake events.  :yep:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1189 on: December 26, 2011, 11:27:16 PM »

Me and Hatix managed to refrain ourselves from impulsive buying. Unlike you and Kei :lol:
Well, I had meant to go to 6 members during the 3 handshakes, but depending on how much money I have left on Jan 8th, I might go to 2 more members, probably Ruka again  :D (the bug is catching onto me too  :lol:) (that would get me 8 singles...but also, 8 toreka :D)
Are we crazy or are we crazy?  :D

Yes, the essence of Don't think. Feel!  Don't think, just feel the need to buy singles for the handshakes  XD
MAMORE!!! = protect your idols from having a low rank in the first week on oricon, BUY more singles for the handshakes XD

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1190 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:24 AM »
You guys are such geeks!   :lol:

Do you happen to live near Japan, or are you just made of money? Because you seem to be almost always at these handshake events.  :yep:

ayabie and hellguard sure is living in japan. me, i just saved throughout the whole year for this. All the more reason to geek it out.

i hope that this jukuhachi isn't going to drain more of my wallet...

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1191 on: December 29, 2011, 04:07:27 AM »
im jealous  :drool: i want to go to Japan but airline tickets are very expensive (around $9000 aprox Roundtrip)  :shocked

PS: im making a bluray-rip  of PV Collection 2  and will make karaoke subs for all pvs and live versions

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1192 on: December 29, 2011, 03:21:21 PM »
Just got home from Jukuhachi with Kei, Ayabie, Hatix and Silverbolt. We arrived at the theater one and a half hour before the show starts (except Kei who was a bit late) and when we got into the elevator, Ayabie noticed Kadosawa P in the elevator with us XD But as usual, we have no courage to say anything to him. We get to hear a new MAMORE version with 10 members and the Jukuhachi request was Yuuna singing Home Sweet Home by Yuki, the song that she sang for her Idoling!!! audition. The costume for today is the one that they wore during 11th live concert(gold top and red skirt).

The setlist from today:

Yarakai Heart
DTF
eve
Soushokukei Carnival
Baby Blue
Home Sweet Home by Yuki (Yuuna)
MAMORE!!!
Me ni wa Aoba Yamahototogisu Hatsukoi
Moteki no Uta

The live concludes Idoling!!! event for this year and will start with another Jukuhachi live on January 6th.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1193 on: December 29, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »
so yeah just got back from jukuhachi with the rest of the group and here are my impression of it

1. its really cool to hear idoling MIX in juku hachi because people are going at it louder than in a normal numbering concert and i just realized that idoling MIX's has se~no right before the actual MIX

2. the early part of the playlist was very Rurika heavy. Eve was practically almost all Rurika solo including the Maipuru part.

3. the seat at rumine was kind of a bit too small for a consert but yeah we make do

4. they announced a 9hour episode special on the 31st december for the 5th gen (Maipuru said "but watching tv for 9 hours straight is not good for health, is that alright?")

5. i just love the wota energy in a concert, all the chanting, screaming and MIXing they are all fun

6. YGA is pretty fun too, too bad i was pretty beat in the 2nd half

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1194 on: December 29, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »
4. they announced a 9hour episode special on the 31st december for the 5th gen (Maipuru said "but watching tv for 9 hours straight is not good for health, is that alright?")

The 5th gen episode is only two hours though. Other episodes have already aired. I guess two hours without any commercial is long enough. According to what Maipuru said on today's Jukuhachi, the episode should show footage of what happened backstage during 11th live, the first time they meet with the members and dance practice of Ganbare Otome for 11th live

午前10:30~正午    「ECOアイドリング!!!3 豪雨で熱唱!感動のエコライブ完全収録!」
正午~午後1:00     「ECOアイドリング!!!特別企画 『EKIDEN for Peace』」
午後1:00~午後2:30      「アイドリング!!!5周年記念ライブング!!!」
午後2:30~午後4:30     「アイドリング!!! 11thライブ『めっちゃ近いぞ!ビッグエッグング!!!』」
午後4:30~午後6:30       (初オンエア) 「アイドリング!!!5期生オーディションに密着ング!!!」
午後6:30~午後7:30       「卒業記念スペシャルライブ ~谷澤・フォンチーありがとうング!!!」

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1195 on: December 29, 2011, 04:58:43 PM »
yeah,the 9 hour special was already announced on the 26th on the official website.

And Ayabie told me the weirdest thing... Apparently, the guys behind me we're talking about me, that they were sad for me that Yazawa left because they knew I always wore a Yazawa t-shirt. And that I now had to wear a Sakacchi t-shirt. I was totally, WTF?!?  :shocked
How did they still know that I was a Yazawa fan?? It was like one year ago. Okay, I can understand that they would remember the one white guy ;p
It is kinda nice that they feel sad for me though that my favorite member left. But then again, I have more than one favorite member which might be a bit different for them.

It was a good live, Rurika sang a lot in the first part indeed, and sang very well. I also noticed that the wota chanting was louder than usual, maybe louder than when I was at Shinahachi a year ago. I must say that a few members seem to be getting a bit better at singing, like Kaoru, Yuuna & Sakacchi. (and they weren't miming cause it wasn't their usual vocal part in the song). Too bad there is no more handshake session, even if it was only 2-3 seconds for each member, it's still something...
This venue at Lumine looks less cramped than the one in Shinagawa. There is no 2nd floor though, but it does seem more spacious.
Oh yeah,and for some reason,they turned up the air conditioning during the YGA part as it started to get really cold.  :(

Silverbolt got hit by the swinging towel of the guy next to him during YGA :)
Some other guy in the audience held up a towel that said "No Idol No Life", upside down the first time  :D
And there should be a wota contest for who can jump the highest (and longest periode of time) :D

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #1196 on: December 30, 2011, 01:20:28 AM »
Haha, you guy's stories always interest me! Thank you. :D

Same here. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1197 on: December 30, 2011, 02:48:02 AM »
i swear i would've done the jumping kecha if Umeko or Serina was in the live. The free drinks at rumine is meant to power up your wotageis!

YGA impression

1. YGA fans are really cool, they are really energetic, even for the idoling session they were going nuts with all the wotageis

2.  compared to other groups, their song arrangement are kinda too messy fr me. but their live are pretty fun because audience participation are awesome.

fvorite quote of the day

Maipuru : so sakkachi what is your favorite point about MAMORE?

Sakacchi : i love the costume, this time around we have 2 version! one with no sleeves and one with long sleeves. Its been a while sine we have a proper clothings, especially usually during winter

Maipuru : yeah our costumes before this had our belly expose and this expose and that expose

Sakacchi : yeah was just a cloth that covered the basic requirements

---

(after yuuna sang her solo)

Maipure : Ruka-chan, what do you think about yuuna's singing?

Ruka : that was the first time in my life that i feel comforted by Yuuna

Maipuru : what about kaoru?

Kaoru : first time in my life that i think she is cute

then everyone started to praise yuuna and she is getting extremely happy about it

Ruka : I'll never praise you again after this because you will get it over your head!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:57:05 AM by kei_86 »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1198 on: December 30, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
Some more comments about yesterday's Jukuhachi.

- Kadosawa in the elevator was a nice surprise. It would've taken a lot of courage to take the first step and talk to him with the "bitch face" he had on. Silverbolt never realized it was him until it was too late.  :lol:

- After we got out of the elevator YGA were just about to head to their dressing room, so we caught them walking in front of us.

- While not as important as Kadosawa, I also spotted Sakuma on a date with his girlfriend at the station. lol

- Regarding the Hatix conversation: I didn't hear everything, but it went like "See that foreign guy over there with the Sakacchi shirt? He's actually a Yazawa fan, but now that she's gone... I feel a bit sorry for him". I think you're famous among Yazawa fans or something. :lol:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1199 on: January 01, 2012, 01:55:39 PM »
MaxValkyrieOPV presents:Idoling!!! : 2012

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Moody Night