JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)

Author Topic: K-POP Music Festival in Sydney, Australia 2011 (Airport pics on pg 4)  (Read 35939 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: K-POP Music Festival in Sydney, Australia 2011
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »
I'd like to see a proper seating plan as well. I did see some kind of seating diagram but it seemed to only have labeled the sections for VIP and that was it. But not every section can be VIP I mean it's nearly $300 unless Aussie fans are all rich o.o
What would be the point of VIP if everyone got VIP, you could end up in the back row of somewhere and right behind you are people who payed a $100 less. Although I guess that's the same with any concert but if you think about it in a way you might be better off risking it and just going for Gold section tickets on Ticket Tek aiming for front row. At least then you know you'll probably have a decent view.

Ah, all getting too much for me :3 I just want them to sell the tickets properly and all at once, first in best dressed rather than all this fan grouping.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
Argh I know! Its all coming across as incredibly bad organisation. I don't know what they are trying to do, coz they sure aren't making it easier >___<
They seem friendly enough though, and good at communication so I think I'll email them and see if they'll be announcing any 'sponsor' hotels that might be putting up acts and drop hints to them that its a successful marketing ploy in other countries in hopes they decide to take it on board LOL

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 06:15:18 AM »
HJDFASDGFASJDGAFSJFDGAFSGAFSDJGAFSDAFDAFSDAGSFDAJGSDF

JKENT Just announced that SISTAR & MBLAQ will also be coming. Jesus, its becoming a Dream Concert! 8D

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited now, I really really really want to see SISTAR and GO :drool:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 08:30:21 AM »
OMFG YEAH JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT!

HOMGHOMGHOMG MBLAQ!!! -dies at the thought-

VIP IT IS! neeeeeedddde ticajkbnaksdjnasj kjadnksj ticckets
But its such a crazy fight to get them D:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 08:36:50 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!! I SO WANNA BE THERE!!!!

you be getting more ass than a toilet seat! I'd whore myself for T-ara and SISTAR on top of KARA and SNSD! WOOT

pack a telephoto lens in your bra. or get a giant JPH!P hat and put one of dem Extreme Adventure cameras in http://www.adventurecameras.com

can't wait for the hotel stalking :jphip:  :pimp:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 05:06:01 AM »
I'm thinking that if we are going to buy tickets as a group, that we should also try getting our non-HiPsta friends in on it, to make our group more sizable. I have a friend from uni who I've been talking to a bit about this. Not sure what her plans in terms of seating are.

Just a thought here - how about we try getting some JPHiP merch together for any artists we might run into?

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2011, 05:29:39 AM »
^ Yeah if we gonna purchase as a group and by that way, will DEFINITELY get the VIP tickets, I know a few of my friends will definitely want in on this. But only if VIP is definitely possible.

So much spassing around me about this right now lolol

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »
From Aus2one "we did take 1500 of the vip area .. hopefully ssf can get sone of the remaining 500 and beat the other fanclubs that are also doing bulk ordering. There are about 4 other fan clubs at are doing bulk but we are the biggest bulk ordering"
SSF are only ordering for the standing area & atm it looks like they have 124 for their bulk order.

My heart... I hate how this is freaking organised! So stressful.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
I think it's too early to be getting pissy about this. At the very least, we can expect to go hard to get our tickets. Now's the time to organise our shit, so to speak.

So what, we get confirmed VIP tickets before the tickets officially go on sale if we get a sufficient group together and contact JK Ent? How about we start off not going for huge numbers, try ringing together at least 20 people or so and then email JK Ent? If they get back to us at least, that's something.

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »
MBLAQ and SISTAR have been taken off the guest list.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T

My MBLAQ! Thunder, Lee Joon... nooooooooo :( :(
Dun really care about VIP no more xD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
^ Well that's kinda strange...

Jkent will totally get back to us, they are really good with that, or have been so far. I have two tickets I need, potentially 3 but I doubt it. I'm not sure about the group booking for seating though. As Dave said, you could end up paying $100 more for one row closer and at least if its bought through ticketek you can see the seats they can offer you and go "screw that" and pay $100 for the row behind.
The scariest thing is always the unknown lol. For those wanting standing, totally think trying to round up enough for group booking would be a good idea.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 08:15:53 AM »
I think I'm at the point of not caring about whether I stand or sit. People I talk to all want to sit, so I might be more inclined towards sitting now, heh heh.

I don't mind going for gold class tickets, with a higher chance of getting towards the front of that seating section. It would still be great to get VIP tickets, but I won't lose hair having to go for gold because VIP is sold out.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 09:23:41 AM »
SISTAR and MBLAQ are back on the site list LMAO! Someone be trolling~

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »
^ sighhhh  *goes to change first post again* LOL

Now I kinda want my VIP tixx again... just for MBLAQ xDD
I'm so confused over what I want, I'll just decide on August 31st and let fate decide hahah

Too much thinking, if I bump into them on the streets however... heh

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 02:23:21 PM »
I'm back to definitely wanting VIP tickets. Whether or not getting gold/VIP makes little difference, I never truly expected there to be a proper K-pop concert in Australia, let alone this year. I understand why people wouldn't get VIP as it's not cheap by any stretch, but I'm going to go all out for the concert seeing as I don't need to spend money on accommodation. My friend from uni has about 6 friends who want to go and I seem to have started unintentionally converting another friend to K-pop, but I don't think he'll be willing to pay so much for this concert :lol:

So yeah, as it stands until I change my mind suddenly again, I'm going for seating tickets in the VIP area, if possible.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 02:40:51 PM »
^ So thats 7 VIP seating tickets you want for sure? and I want 2 for sure. Well that alone is 9, and it would be awesome to sit together but may be hard to do with all these other group bookings, so tonight/tomorrow I'll email JKent and ask them if they can at all hint to how many VIP tickets are already reserved/how many will be going up on Ticketek, how the group booking works and how many is needed for a 'group booking'. Doesn't hurt to ask even if we don't go with a group booking coz its dodgy or something lol. Fingers crossed I'm not too lazy/scared to actually do that LOL.

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 03:34:44 AM »
^ If JKent get back to you on how many numbers they need for group booking that will definitely get us the VIP tickets, I'm pretty sure I can gather some of my friends too. So long as they definitely have VIP left and we can purchase it for sure.

Even if its hard to sit together, we can... we'll think of something xD

If they take people off the line up again... rawrz.
If they add people however...  :w00t:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
Imagine if they took all the SMTOWN artists off the list XD seriously imagine the uproar there would be riots! hehehe though I'd still go for sure :p

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2011, 05:31:20 AM »
^ I wouldn't mind watching everyone else rage & pull out while I get their good seats to see G.O., queen Fei, KARA, Sistar, Hyuna, Gayoon and all the other tasty people coming, up close 8D lol

Anyway, about to email JKent but just saw this before I do so as well.

Hi everyone! My name's Niki and I'm currently working for JK Entertainment. I'm handling all the group bookings being made by fangroups, so I thought I'd come here to help you all out if you wanted to make a booking!

You can reach me at niki@jkent.com.au if you wanted to organize anything (that is, unless you've already gone through aus2one or any of the other fangroups) and I'll help make sure you all get the seats you want!

Just an extra note too, I'm aiming to have a decent finalization by next week Friday (that would be 19/08/11) so hopefully you'll know if you want to book before then!

Otherwise hope we all get along :)

Also just saw that Aus2one are handling tickets for those who don't want to sit with a fangroup, had no idea about that before, & are about to start a 2nd round of ticket orders "through" them so there is that option as well. They have also reserved a lot more sitting tickets than I was expecting, shite. Sadly, there are absolutely no fangroup bookings for KARA, miss A or 4Minute and only two people for Secret (at least through aus2one, I don't know about the fanforums).

So I will email this Niki dude now and ask how it works... what is the point of selling through ticketek?! Its also still not on the ticketek website which seems odd to me if they go on sale in less than a month.

EDIT: Email sent.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:58:07 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2011, 06:13:54 AM »
So the reply was fast but totally unhelpful and just made me think "..."

Quote from: my email
Hello Niki,

I hear that you are in charge of the group bookings for the Sydney K-pop festival through JK Entertainment and I have a few questions in regards to how the group bookings work.

Myself and a few friends are general Kpop fans and aren't looking to sit in a 'fangroup' but would still love to experience the concert together. We were planning to purchase through Ticketek when they go on sale on September 1st but have seen the large number of tickets reserved through fangroups for the VIP sections are becoming concerned about the actual number of tickets for the VIP section that will be available for sale through Ticketek. Would you be able to inform us roughly of the number of VIP tickets that will still be available for purchase on September 1st, or will the only VIP tickets be available for purchase through prior group bookings?

Also, how many people are considered to be a 'group' for a group booking and how exactly do the group bookings work? Some of my friends are still deciding between VIP seating or Gold tickets and we are wondering if you have a seating plan to help with this decision, or if you know when a seating plan will be available? Lastly, if we do decide to make a group booking, will you be contacting us with the available seat numbers/positions we can purchase before we confirm our booking?

Sorry for all the questions, I am sure you have a lot of emails with similar questions coming in. We are all incredibly excited and grateful for this amazing opportunity you and everyone at JK Entertainment have been able to provide. Being a Kpop fan myself for five years, I never once thought I would have the chance to see any of my favourite artists here in Australia, let alone so many of them. Thank you so much for your ongoing hardwork and I appreciate any help you can provide :)

Thank you,
Katie.

Reply email
Hi Katie!

I understand your concern for getting VIP tickets, they are after all quite popular already! As we don't currently have a limit for booking number, feel free to send a request in to info@jkent.com.au as per the FAQ sheet and we can book you regardless of how many tickets you'd like. Even if it's only a few, we can still list you!

Seating plans have yet to be confirmed unfortunately, which is also stopping me from having a complete number for the VIP tickets, and I'm not sure exactly when we'll have a complete layout to show. Generally though, expect VIP sitting to be literally next to the stage, while Gold seating would be close, but not as fantastically close as the VIP would be.

Hope that helped, but feel free to mail again if you have any other problems.

So essentially, they are booking all these VIP tickets and not even sure if they can fit all over them in the VIP area?

Ok, what do you guys think?

Also, was gonna look up shirt printing places. I know there isn't many of us so not sure if you guys would be interested. Do you want to look into custom jphip for this event?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)