JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Tan Bai (Confession)

Author Topic: Meeting You (AtsuMina, TomoTomo, WMatsui, MariMii, KojiYuu) - COMPLETED  (Read 58521 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Meeting You (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,TomoTomo,Wmatsui,MariMii) update 4 [2/3/13]
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 10:51:16 AM »
oh Minami got kiss from Tomomi....

Eh... Minami was very romantic and heroic when she was young... promised to marry Tomomi when they were older.

Great... so that's why Tomomi was trying to be closed to Minami when she first came back to live in the same town as Minami

Eh... Mariko is taking picture of them kissing.... is she going to show it to Atsuko?

What's Minami reaction about the kiss that she shared with Tomomi...?

What's happening with the development that was progressing between Tomo~mi and Tomochin?

More and more question to be answered.... Can't wait to find out more...

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 01:07:45 PM »
My atsuminaaaaaa  :banghead: I want takaboy only for acchan  :bleed eyes: :nervous Dying to know more :thumbup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 01:23:35 PM »
I don't know what Miichan want to do but I'm supporting her hehe

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 02:24:34 PM »
yeeaahhhh!! Tomochin stole takaboy first kiss!!
Thanks for takatomo update, i really enjoyed takatomo sweet moment. need more takatomo and atsumina scene X3

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 11:27:06 PM »
ahh... been 2 busy with school stuff...ugh :badluck: and i couldn't write.... 2 tired... :dizzy: I only wrote this when i was watching our school basketball game today....even though i was supposed to be taking pictures for yearbook... it's kinda short...hah.... but that's all i can do with the time i have...  :depressed: and wow...i see that everyone was fine with the TakaTomo well maybe except for one  :glasses: lololol xD umm.... for those who wants more of 'em well....just see....? how it goes? hahaha and for the one who's waiting for Atsumina... :smoke: *goes silent* ........hahah but don't worry you'll get it...I think...  :onioncheer:
Douzo~

Chapter 5

Walking, the duo was quiet as they couldn't believe what they just witnessed.
"Hmmm..." said Mariko in wonder, "This was to be expected after all..."
"Let's just see what will happen." Said Miichan.
"You're right, well we should go home too." Said Mariko.
"Ne, can I stay with you tonight?" asked Miichan with a twinkle in her eyes.
"I did say that I'd do anything that you ask me..." said Mariko trailing off.
"Yes, you did, so you have no choice but to obey your girlfriend's request." Grinned Miichan.
"We have school tomorrow." Said Mariko trying to get out of the situation.
"Ikou~" Said Miichan pretending not to hear what Mariko said.
"This will be a long night." Mumbled Mariko sighing.
"Hmmm...did you say something?"
"No, nothing at all...my Minami~"

Takamina walked home like a zombie. Not caring whether if she would ran to a pole or something. She brought her hand to her lips, remembering what happened. When Tomochin kissed her, Takamina was frozen in place and couldn't think of anything. It was Tomochin that pulled back. After she did, she suddenly ran, leaving Takamina speechless and stunned with the shopping bags. Before she could say anything or chase after her, she was gone and couldn't see the figure anymore. Takamina didn't know what to do for a few minutes. She stood there thinking on what to do. Deciding just to go back home, she picked up Tomochin's shopping bags, thus leaving her with this kind of situation.

Arriving home, she went to her room immediately, not even hearing what her mom was saying. Turning on the lights, she drop the shopping bags near the door.
"Why did Tomochin kiss me." Questioned Takamina to herself.
Not caring anymore since she felt tired, she slumped in her bed and dozed off.

Tomochin regretted her action. She promised herself not to tell Takamina about her feelings but now it's all revealed. It all started when they were kids. At first she thought it was just admiration however as she grew up she realized what her feelings really meant. She thought it would be ok since they moved but when they moved back, all of her feelings came rushing back to her when she saw Takamina. Even though they're cousins it didn't stop her from loving Takamina.

Tomochin walked home not noticing her name being called. After a few attempts from Tomo, Tomochin finally heard her name.
"Tomochin." Shouted Tomo who was a few feet away from her, waving.
"Hey..." Said Tomochin waving back.
"What's wrong?" Asked Tomo concerned.
"Umm...no, nothing, well what are you doing here?"
"Oh...ummm I was just out for a late night run." Lied Tomo, in truth she went to Tomochin's house but she didn't want to let the other girl know.
"In those clothes?" Asked Tomochin pointing out that Tomo wasn't really wearing a comfortable clothes for running.
"Well, I thought it'd be more challenging if I wore jeans." Replied Tomo lamely.
"I see." Said Tomo not in the mood to press the subject further.
"I should probably go now, nice seeing you here though." Smiled Tomo and jogged away.
"Yeah, me too." Murmured Tomochin.

Tomochin was also confuse about her feelings for Tomo. Ever since that 'little incident' when they went to the amusement park, she was questioning her feelings about the other girl. However that got them closer and during the past weeks; they've been hanging around and got closer. When she was with her, she felt relieved, safe, comfortable and feelings that's indescribable. She couldn't say if she likes the other girl but whenever there's Takamina she always cling to her. Is it because she really loved Takamina like she did? Or something else? Spending her time with Takamina, she always enjoyed it and treasured every moment of it. So what does her feelings mean. Reaching home she just went to her room, not turning the lights on. She just sat on her bed in the dark still thinking, until she felt sleepy and fell asleep.

The next morning Takamina didn't really feel like going to school. But she still went like always. She was still at lost. Not knowing why Tomochin did that. Dismissing all her thoughts she just went ahead with her daily life.

Standing in front of the door of her classroom. She was hesitant since she doesn't know what to do if Tomochin was already in the classroom. Deciding just to go in, she opened the door and stormed into her seat not daring to look around. Taking a seat she just looked at the window, and stared at the sky.
"Takamina, I thought you were back to normal but no, you look worse than last week." Said Yuko raising her eyebrows.
Mariko and Miichan who was watching at the back of the room called Yuko over.
"You're question will be answered...if you want to see something interesting" Grinned Mariko.
"Eh? What?"
"Here~" said Mariko and tossed her phone to Yuko.
At first Yuko was quiet when she was looking at the phone. Knowing who it was, her eyes widened and shouted, "ehhhhhhh????" Which made the whole class stop chattering and look at the direction where the shout came from (except for Takamina.)
"What?! When? How?" Asked Yuko , who still couldn't believe on what she was seeing.
"Happened yesterday, Miichan and I were on 'our date' when we suddenly saw them together." Explained Mariko.
"...and so we followed them since Mariko was insisting." Added Miichan.
"And when we were going to give up, 'this' happened." Said Mariko taking her phone from the other girl and waved her phone on the air.
"What happened?" Said Kojiharu approaching the trio.
"This." Said Mariko putting the phone in front of Kojiharu.
Same reaction as her girlfriend did earlier,she shouted, "kiss?!?!" Making the who class look at there direction again.
"Why is Takamina and Tomochin ki-" was all she could say before Yuko covered her mouth.
"Shhhh...you're too loud." Whispered Yuko to her lover.
Mariko and Miichan just explained what they say yesterday which made Kojiharu say, "oh..." only.
"So is that why Takamina looks like that?" Said Yuko pointing at Takamina.
"I guess so." Said Miichan.
Not noticing another figure approach them, they were surprise when they heard a voice.
"Hey guys, what's up? Why are you all tuck in the corner." Said Acchan.
"H-hey Acchan, you almost made me have a heart attack, appearing and speaking so suddenly." Said Yuko nervously.
"Oh we're talking about Takamina and Tomochin k-" Kojiharu was cut off and instead Yuko said,
"We're only trying to figure out why Takamina looks like that." Pointing at Takamina.
"Oh I see." Said Acchan buying the excuse, "...yeah, is she feeling ok?"
"Knowing her, yes she's fine, she doesn't have any fever or anything." Said Mariko and snickered to herself *but she might be feeling confuse and shocked.*
"Ok, I'll just go and ask her to make sure." Said Acchan and called to her, "Minami~" walking towards her.
"*phew that was close." Said Yuko wiping an imaginary sweat from her forehead.
"Nyan-Nyan you shouldn't mention about this to anyone, especially from Acchan and Tomo." Said Yuko explaining that if she did something bad will really happen.
"I guess so..." Said Kojiharu thinking about it.
"So now, that's it's out of the way, you noticed how Acchan and Takamina calls each other by there first name right?" Said Yuko.
"Yeah, what about it?" Said Miichan.
"Well, seems like something happened and I'm sure of it since Takamina showed up last week looking like that ,but not that worse." Explained Yuko.
"Meaning?" Said Miichan confused.
"Maybe something similar happened between them?" Intervened Mariko thinking about the possibilities.
"Oh~ that might be it." Said Yuko clapping her hands together.
"This has gotten interesting." Grinned Mariko and just watched the the two.

As she stared outside she heard her name. Turning around to see who it was, she was glad that it was Acchan.
"Hey Atsuko." Smiled Takamina.
"Hey~ I'm worried since you look like you're bothered by something, are you ok?" Asked Acchan concerned.
"Does it really show that much?" Said Takamina trying to joke about it.
"Yeah, so tell me what's wrong maybe I could help you."
"It's just family matter but thank you for worrying about me." Smiled Takamina sweetly, glad that Acchan was worried about her.
"So what's n-" said Takamina but couldn't finish her sentence since Tomochin just showed up, making her think about yesterday feeling the heat rise up on her face.
"Huh? What?"
"Oh...what's new?" Said Takamina reverting her gaze back to Acchan and tried to sound usual.
"Nothing...but yesterday I went to your house."
"Y-you went to my house? What time?" Said Takamina trying to avoid looking at Tomochin.
"Yeah...but you weren't there..."
"Oh, I see...but why did you come at my house?"
"No reason...I was bored so I just thought I'd pay you a visit."
"Hmm...well what about this, when we have free time we can go anywhere you want?" Grinned Takamina.
"Ok, deal~" chuckled Acchan.
Talking to Acchan, Takamina was at ease and even forgot what happened yesterday.

Tomochin walked with Tomo everyday since their house is in the same direction. Tomo also waited for her every morning which made Tomochin happy. When they reach the school she was nervous. She didn't know how to face Takamina after the little incident.
"What's wrong? aren't you coming in?" Asked Tomo who was in the classroom.
"Oh yeah I am." Said Tomochin as she nervously stepped in the classroom. As she stepped in, she made an eye contact with Takamina but she quickly looked away. *yeah, she hates me* thought Tomochin feeling heartbroken. As she watched Takamina talk with Acchan her heart felt heavy and she was filled with jealousy. She was too occupied watching the two that she didn't even knew that Tomo was speaking to her.
"Tomochin? Hey, are you there?" Asked Tomo.
"Oh umm..sorry, what were you saying?" Asked Tomochin feeling guilty for not listening to what her friend was saying.
"I was just asking if you would like to go somewhere after school today? Since you seem down so I thought I would cheer you up." Smiled Tomo.
"Sure." Replied Tomochin.

For the whole day, the two tried to avoid each other. Whenever the other see the other person, whoever notice the person first tries to hide. Takamina doesn't know what say, which made her try to avoid the other girl. As for Tomochin, she couldn't face Takamina. She's afraid of what Takamina would say. During lunch times Tomochin didn't dare to join her friends in the rooftop (which made Tomo disappointed).

During the fourth day of not speaking nor being close to each other. Jurina couldn't hide her curiosity as she noticed that her other senpai wasn't eating with them. Jurina and Rena started eating with them on the rooftop ever since they joined the kendo club. All of them really became good friends.
"Tomochin senpai isn't here again?" Asked Jurina curiously.
"I guess not." Said Miichan who was leaning against Mariko.
"Takamina, do you know why she's not coming to eat with us?" Asked Mariko even though she knew the answer.
"eto...i-iie." Answered Takamina nervously.
"Hmm...what about you Tomo? You've been together lately, you know why?"
She stopped eating and thought about it before answering, "no, I don't."
"Ok, Takamina you should go and talk to her and..." Said Mariko trailing off, while she and the others looked up as they heard the door creaked as it opened.

For the past few days Tomochin didn't go eat with the group since she knows it would complicate things. While she walked around the school she kept thinking on what to do. However she only thinks of the negative thoughts thus not having a good self-confidence making her hesitant to talk to Takamina. The fourth day, she reminisced about her times with Takamina when they were kids. Smiling to herself she decided to  go and approach her cousin. Heading up to the rooftop, she was nervous, scared and having second thoughts about it however she told herself that she will do it. She thought to herself *just talk to Takamina, explain everything and if she accepts  or not, she will always be there for her supporting no matter what. Stopping in front of the door, she took a deep breath. Putting her hands on the doorknob, she turned it, pushing the door forward and stepped outside.

She was surprise to see everyone looking at her direction but she just ignored there questioning faces and greeted them. She approached the group and every step that she makes, it seems harder for her to continue.  *come on you can do this!* She cheered to herself. Standing in front of them, she looked at Takamina. She was surprise that her cousin didn't look away, but her face was filled with confusion and questions.  Opening her mouth she said, "Takamina can I talk to you? ...alone."

To be continued...

hehehe yepp...that's it...so what do you think she wants to talk about...eh?  :glasses: oh yeah,and lately I've been thinking about writing another one based on a manga that i read...it's been in my head....and also been bothering me for a while... :frustrated: I think I may do it...uhhh...if i have time...lolol....  :on drink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oh yeah since I'm pretty new here...umm..i would want to know what's the limit on writing those* scenes...ahahahahaha...ok thx if u reply on this question...hehehe....i really need it for future...things...*ahem* maybe even tomorrow...lololol

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
Re: Meeting You (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,TomoTomo,Wmatsui,MariMii) update 5 [2/8/13]
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2013, 12:59:29 AM »
uwaah!!nice update... :thumbsup i love it... :inlove:i hope they'll be good to each other again..but as a friend..huhuhu... :P eien atsumina!!! :twothumbs

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2013, 02:17:20 AM »
Ah!!! I hope Takamina accepts Tomochin, but....... *sigh* I highly doubt it....
Update soon!!

life is full of surprises...... :glasses: ...you never know....

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 02:21:58 AM »
I'm feeling sad for Chiyuu and Acchan T_T

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2013, 02:37:15 AM »
Ah!!! I hope Takamina accepts Tomochin, but....... *sigh* I highly doubt it....
Update soon!!

life is full of surprises...... :glasses: ...you never know....
so she did ??!!!
Hellyeaaahh!! Its getting mooore interesting noww XDD

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2013, 02:43:44 AM »
so she did ??!!!
Hellyeaaahh!! Its getting mooore interesting noww XDD

well I'm not supposed to say this but....i guarantee that SOMETHING INTERESTING WILL HAPPEN....yep...yep...yep.. :on GJ: HOWEVER it might well be a good or bad.... thing.... heh... :smoke:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2013, 02:55:28 AM »
lol school can be a pain so wish you luck with that :D

& Thanks for the update! Great development in the chapter. Poor Minami must be super confused.

I can't deny that Takatomo is cute but Atsumina wins out for me by a bit :P

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2013, 06:32:25 AM »
wow.. aww poor tomochin..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2013, 07:46:57 AM »
So Tomochin does have feeling for Takamina.... but doesn't know whether it was admired or loved...

Well that's interesting....

Takamina also wondering why...

What's going to happen after they have their talk....?

Can't wait to find out more...

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2013, 08:48:18 AM »
takamina don't be angry with tomochin
tomochin did nothing bad
reconciliation...

atsumina... atsumina...  :inlove:

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 02:14:09 AM »
@no-chan - hahaha you'll see... ;)
@kahem – it’ll change… later….
@arrow 27 - hahahah yessss thanks you~ lol and heh,  good choice ;p lol
@Haruko - I think it'll be better next chapter...lol maybe...
@cisda83 - heh, after that talk...it'll be decisions....that's what i can say...  XD
@stepk - lol maybe ;p and Atsumina will be there....in the future...don't worry...

Well here's chapter 6...too be honest, I wasn't even gonna do a TakaTomo moments but "someone" kept asking for it... :glasses: so made this.... itsh like a detour... :whistle: hehehehe...
Douzo~

Chapter 6

"Takamina can I talk you...alone?" Asked Tomochin.
Takamina agreed and they went down. Going to a place that was quiet they could only find is near the softball field. Standing under the tree for shading Takamina said nervously, "so..."
"Takamina... about what happened during that day...I just want to say that I don't regret it."
"Ehh? Ummm what do you mean?" Asked Takamina curiously.
"T-the k-kiss, I don't regret it..." Repeated Tomochin, making her blush as she remembered it.
"Oh..." Replied Takamina blushing at the memory.
"Minami, I want you to hear me out." Said Tomochin, her tone becoming serious.
"O-ok."
"Ever since when we were little I've been in love with you, I thought it was only admiration, but it's only until recently that I've really discovered my feelings for you. What my REAL feelings really meant. I don't know what your feelings are towards me but I like you. I know we're cousins but I don't regret loving you. "

Takamina was surprise on what Tomochin was saying, she tried to absorb everything that her cousin was saying but she was busy thinking, *huh? Ehh??what??? is she confessing?!?*
Tomochin continued, "...I don't know if I'm asking too much, maybe I'm just being selfish but can you go out with me? We can go out for a week and if you don't feel anything then...t-then... I'll try to move on but know this; You are my first love and no matter what your decision is, I would gladly accept it. Through all of that I want to say, I love you!" As she said the last part she leaned down, closed her eyes and kissed the surprise girl.

................... The two didn't know that they were being watched.

On the rooftop they were talking about Takamina and Tomochin, trying to think on what they will talk about. Kojiharu stood up stretching herself and went around the roof, surveying the area. Looking down she noticed that there were Takamina and Tomochin near a tree. Calling over the group they watched what was happening but of course they couldn't hear what the two were saying. A moment of watching, they gasped as they saw what happened. Thinking of the other two; the six people looked at Acchan and Tomo. Their faces were pale. They didn't move. They were stunned.

Acchan felt a stab in her heart as she watched what was happening. She couldn't believe it. But clearly it was there. Takamina and Tomochin were kissing. Stepping back, a tear appearing in the corner of her eyes. Closing her eyes, tears suddenly spilled down on her cheek.  *huh? What is this? Why am I crying?* she questioned herself even though she knew the answer. Standing in the same spot, she felt that she have been there for a long time. Her vision blurred and her hearing lost.

Tomo couldn't move. She was speechless. *Takamina! I thought you  didn't have any special relationship with each other!* she screamed in her head as tears easily flowed down on her face. She was hurt, angry and betrayed. "No way..." Mumbled Tomo trembling under her breath still not believing it. She continued mumbling, "...but Takamina said that they didn't have anything." She said it over and over feeling broken. She slowly sank in her knees and pounded the stone floor with her fist as the tears hit the ground like rain.

The six were surprised on what they were seeing. Their eyes flickered back and forth, to the two crying and the other down there. They didn't expect to see such a huge reaction by Acchan and Tomo however it really proves that they really love them. They couldn't do anything. They tried to think of something to say, to comfort them but no words came out. They watched as there two friends cried but no noise came out from them. The two cried quietly. Seeing that Tomo sank in her knees and was pounding the floor with her bare hands. Mariko approached her and tried to stop her. However Tomo was strong and shrugged off Mariko. Going at it Yuko and Jurina joined Mariko. The trio held Tomo firmly so that she couldn't damage herself anymore. Yuko, Mariko and Jurina hugged her tight, reassuring her. The other trio did the same, moved towards Acchan and hugged her. Acchan broke down as her friends hugged her. They were pained to see there two friends like this, but they can't blame the other two since they didn't do anything wrong.

"Tomochin...I...I-"said Takamina, couldn't find the right words to say.
"No it's ok, I don't expect to hear your answer right now. I'll give you much time as you need but after five days...would you answer me?" Said Tomochin with confident but her tone  changed when she said the last part.
Nodding, Takamina said, "we should probably go back up, I'm still not finished eating my lunch." She joked trying to ease the atmosphere that was built.

The two finally calmed down and excused themselves to go the washroom. The two were quiet as they headed down since both didn't know what to say. The duo missed the other two that was coming up so closely. Reaching the washroom, they both turned the faucet simultaneously and splashed water on their faces. 

Tomo who can feel the awkward atmosphere tried to break it,
"So, you like Takamina...huh." Said Tomo thinking that it was really a dumb and obvious question.
Blushing she managed to answer,
"Y-yeah...and I see that you like Tomochin. What an irony, huh?" laughed Acchan nervously.
"Hah, y-yeah."

When Takamina and Tomochin returned to the rooftop, the group suddenly stopped chattering and look at the two nervously. Noticing the change Takamina raised her eyebrow and said, "w-what?"
"Nothing!" The six of them replied in unison. Not going to press it further, she went back to where she was sitting and continued to eat her lunch that was unfinished. Tomochin followed her and sat where her usually spot is (near Takamina). Feeling that there was someone missing she glanced around and asked, "where's Atsuko and Tomo?" asked Takamina.
"Oh...uh..they went to the washroom." Replied Mariko.
"Oh...ok." Said Takamina as the atmosphere got weirder and silent.

Joining them a few minutes later were Acchan and Tomo. Acchan sat beside the other side of Takamina while Tomochin sat beside Tomo and Rena. When the two joined them it got more awkward for all of them and the could feel it. Yuko, who couldn't take the silence and the awkwardness between all of them said, "so...you guys excited for the Kendo tournament?"
"Hell yeah!" Said Jurina, who was planning on doing something when that time comes.
"It'll be exciting...we get to face other opponents." Said Rena, excited.
"That's our juniors!" Grinned Yuko, "Takamina, what do you think?"
"Well...it'll be nice if we could win, since this is our last year and all."
"Oh, as expected from the captain...aiming big!" teased Yuko, "what about you Tomo?"
"Hmm...well I agree with Takamina...I would like us to win." Replied Tomo looking at Takamina. She doesn't know how to show her emotions  towards the other girl. She doesn't know if she should: be angry at her, feel betrayed, or just happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jurina walked with Rena, they just finished practice. The duo always go home together since they live close to each other. They chattered as they walked and while talking about things the conversation suddenly went to Takamina and Tomochin.
"Do you think Takamina and Tomochin senpai are going out?" Asked Jurina.
"Eh? Umm...maybe?" Replied Rena unsure.
"Do you think they will tell us?"
"Hmmm, I don't know but if they aren't telling us that both of them are a 'couple' then there might be a reason behind it."
"I see...ummm...w-what do you think about there relationship?" asked Jurina who started to blush asking the questiion.
"What do you mean?"
"You know...them, both girls going out...?" Said Jurina clearly embarrassed.
"Eh? Umm...I think that there's nothing wrong with it. Love doesn't matter between age or sex, as long as they love each other  and feelings are there....then...yeah." Answered Rena honestly and added, "and we've been around Yuko, Kojiharu, Mariko and Miichan senpai...those people are going out and I think it's pretty cool, it didn't really bother me." Realizing to herself that she's been talking pretty long she blushed and said, "well that's just my opinion!"
Jurina who have been listening answered, "No...I agree with you." And added with a teasing voice, "so, if someone confesses to you at school, you would accept?"
"Well...it depends if I really like the person or not, if not then I'll just turned them down politely."
"So, do you have a person that you like?"
"Maybe..." Said Rena while thinking *you, baka.*
"Soooo....Who is it?"
"Someone from our school, same years as us, and that's all I'll reveal!" Grinned Rena.
"Awww, come on tell me~ aren't we best friends?" Said Jurina dramatically, but deep inside she felt jealous.
"Yada~" replied Rena, thinking *best friends only huh?*
"Meanie~"
"Heh, enough about me, what about you?"
"Hmmm... I do like someone and I'll tell you what, I'm planning on telling my feelings soon~" grinned Jurina.
"Oh? Really? Good luck then, I hope it goes well." Said Rena feeling a pang of sadness and zealousness mumbling, "She'll be lucky."
"Huh? Did you say something else?"
"Nope! Maybe you're hearing things." Teased Rena.
"Must be my imagination."
"Hahaha...well you should come by to our house today, mom baked some stuff today."
"Oooooh~ awesome! I'll come!" Said Jurina thinking of the sweets as they walk towards home.

The couple walk home, Miichan linked arms with the taller girl, humming. "You're so clingy today." Teased Mariko.
"AND...You don't like it?" Asked Miichan looking up at her, smiling.
"Hah, I'm not complaining. I treasure you're every touch~" Grinned Mariko, leaned down and made a quick kiss on the other girl's lips and whispered,
"...es-pe-cia-lly in bed~"
Blushing furiously, Miichan  was left speechless and could only hit the other girl lightly on the arms.
Eyeing the other girl's reaction, Mariko just laughed enjoying her time with Miichan.

Yuko took her usual route going home. Tired from practice, she sighed heavily and groused to herself, "ugh, I'm soooo tired...practice is becoming harder since we're closing in the tournament." Mumbling a few words to herself. She thought of the events that happened and said aloud, "wonder what will happen."
"...well I'll just have to watch closely..." she added grinning.

It was the fourth night ever since that day, meaning tomorrow she had to answer. Takamina still didn't know what to do. She was restless trying to think on how she will answer. She also questioned herself; what her feelings towards the other girl. Takamina laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling. For the past few days she really thought about it but couldn't decide. Feeling the tiredness take over her, she felt tired and so didn't fight it. Sleeping sometime during the night she suddenly dreamed of a memory when they were children.

~Next Day-Fifth day~
Takamina finally decided on her answer. She smiled at herself remembering that particular memory. She decided to talk about it to Tomochin after school. Takamina's morning went smoothly and for the first time in five days she felt good and relaxed.

Tomochin was worried since Takamina hadn't approach her or anything. For the past few days both of them barely talk which made her worry. Sighing, she stood up as the bell rang indicating lunch time. She saw Takamina with Yuko and Tomo go to get there lunch. As she walk pass the hallways she saw Acchan. Calling to other girl, she quickened her pace and reach her.
"Hey, going up?" She asked the other girl.
Acchan gave a nod in response and continued walking.
"Ne, Acchan I have a question."
"Hmmm...Shoot."
"If you love someone but they don't love you back, what would you do?"
Hearing the question Acchan stopped walking.
"Eh? Why'd you stop?"
"Oh, umm...n-nothing." She replied and started to walk again.
"So?"
"So? what?"
"You know my question."
"Oh, your question, right!"
"Yup."
"For me, if I love someone... and they don't have the same feelings for me, then I would just cheer this other person, always be there and be a good friend.  And if this person have another person they like and they're going out...then...I...I would support there relationship no matter what. Just being by there side  is good enough for me." Said Acchan with a hint of sadness in her voice, "err...well that's what I think anyways!" she smiled.
"Oh, I see." Said Tomochin thinking about what he friend said, "you know it seems like you're speaking from experience, did you ever like someone?"
"Eh?! Ummm...maybe." She admitted.
"Who is it?"
"That's a secret." grinned Acchan and opened the door as they reach the rooftop.
"Hmmm."

They saw Mariko, Miichan, Jurina and Rena and waved at them. Receiving back a greeting they took there spot and sat down. After a few minutes the three best friends showed up. The group chatted about different subjects. During there conversations Takamina whispered to the girl beside her if they could meet up after practice and if was ok.
Agreeing, Tomochin nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Takamina left the dojo a little early to meet up with Tomo. She was nervous but she have to answer her properly. Running to where the destined place is she didn't notice someone follow. Closing up to her destination she slowed down her pace, fixed herself up and met up with Tomochin who was waiting.

Tomochin was excited and yet nervous since she doesn't know what the smaller girl's answer is. She waited the same place where she 'confessed'. Seeing a figure she straightened herself up.
"Sorry if I kept you waiting." said Takamina.
"Iie, daijoubu." said Tomochin shaking her head.
"So,ummm...I've been thinking of it a lot...and it took me a while..." Said Takamina. Tomochin listened carefully at every word that Takamina was saying, her heart beating fast.
"...We've spent a lot of our time when we were children and to be honest I only thought about my answer this morning because of something that I dreamed." Continued Takamina. Tomochin just nodded. Having mixed feelings about the situation, she kept thinking about the negative.
"...I probably kept waiting you long enough for this, huh? Well I'll answer you right now honestly." said Takaina taking a deep breath. Tomochin held her breath, waiting for the answer.
"...My answer is..." 

To be continued...

hah! so yeah! xD wanted to end it there!  :glasses: soooo what do you think? and wonder who's that person hat followed Takamina....hehehehe  :on drink: my god it's short...hahahaha  :on cloudeye:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Meeting You (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,TomoTomo,Wmatsui,MariMii) update 6 [2/13/13]
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2013, 02:46:41 AM »
waaaaaaah.....
Major cliffhanger!
Flamey~
Update soon~ :banghead:

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2013, 05:40:48 AM »
waaaaaa XD
you make me nervous....can't wait to hear takamina's answer...i hope she say no... :P
btw,nice update :thumbsup

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2013, 05:52:17 AM »
a confession  :shocked
Minami you love atsuko  :wub:
but im curious about her answer...  :?
Wmatsui  :inlove:
Jurina confess to rena, this
couple is so sweet  :panic:

thanks for update

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2013, 07:22:23 AM »
what.. wait.. noooooooooooooooo i wanna know T_T teaser!!! teaser!! -_-

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Tan Bai (Confession)