JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA

Author Topic: OS Collection | Word from the author | Dec. 1  (Read 31115 times)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread : Replies~
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2012, 10:27:31 AM »
Hello ~ Good day to all ! It's a pretty wonderful day but I'm bored xD Decided to make this OS ! And about the reqs. I'll add KojiYuu and the MaYuki, well, here it is !

So, the setting of this one is Christmas YAY I know it's a too early but I can't help it  :cathappy: The plot is basically based on IU's song " Good Day "

Set Up ( Including OTP now ) : MaYuki, RenAirin, WMatsui, AtsuMina, KojiYuu

Good Day

Chirp Chirp...

Whoosh Whoosh

" Hnng.. "

Squint Squint

" Hmm.. "

Doki Doki

" Ahh~ "

I sat up and stretched my arms " Aiyaaa~ " Oh, that feels so good. I can hear the birds chirping. The wind blowing. It must be a fair weather today, eh ? I stood up from my bed and rushed to my window. I breathed in the oh so good smell of winter. That's right. It's Christmas day. I held onto the curtains, wishing that it might be a white Christmas today. Breathing in the last whiff of cold air, I opened the curtains and there, beyond my window were very wonderful white puff balls falling down from the sky.

" It's... It's snowing.. It's snowing ! " I jumped up and down as if my mother bought me a whole house made of Jelly Beans. I rushed down to greet my mom " Mooooom ! It's snowing ! "

" Oh, Mayuyu. Good morning. " I was still jumping up and down with a big grin on my face " Mayuyu, what's wrong ? Do you have a fever ? " My mom touched my forehead to feel if my temperature was hot or something. I grabbed her hand and shook my head " Mom, it's snowing ! It's snowing ! "

" Yes, I can see that clearly, honey. " She smiled at me and went back to cooking. Geez, she doesn't care if it's snowing or not. " Mom ? " I asked bluntly

" Yes, dear ? "

" Merry Christmas ? " She turned to her back and looked at me with a gentle smile " Yes. Merry Christmas, Mayu. " I smiled at her and she smiled back " Now, go take a warm bath. I have an errand for you. "

" Awwee ! Come on, Mom ! It's Christmas and you make me do work ?? "

" I promise this is the last one, Mayuyu ! " She smirked " Sheesh, okay, Fine. " I rushed back up to my room and grabbed a towel. Time to go take a warm bath. As soon as the bath got ready, I took off my clothes and jumped in the tub. The water was warm and cozy. Feels like my Father's embrace. my father was as always, working. He's very workaholic and was also a perfectionist. So, it's hard to keep up with his expectations. I spotted bubbles all over the tub and started playing. I started feeling cold chills down my spine despite the warm water. I got out of the tub and brushed my teeth. I quickly got out of the bathroom and looked for some clothes. I spotted a pink blouse which had a very Christmas feeling, a white skirt above knee height. I got the clothes and changed into them. I got ready and out on some make up. I was about to tie my hair but then, I realized I should leave them down so I just braided the sides and then started fighting with my fringe. It took me about 5 minutes. After I made sure I was done, I went to the kitchen and was greeted by my brother.

" Oh, Hey. " He looked at me from head to toe " And where are you going ? "

" Umm running errands ? "

" Hmph. Sounds like your on a date instead. "

" So, I look that beautiful in your eyes ? " I wiggled my eyebrows up and down

" Pffffft ! " He bursted out laughing " No, I just thought why would a guy date you "

" You are so mean. " I pouted " Hey, Yuuma, Stop teasing your sister. You're lucky to have a good looking one, you know ! " My father suddenly entered the kitchen. Looks like he's going to work. " Mornin', dad. "

" And where are you going, young lady ? " I put on a sheepish smile and scratched the back of my neck " Oh, honey, I'm just letting her go on an errand. "

My father did the same gesture as my brother earlier " Doesn't seem like it. " He approached my mom and kissed her on the cheek " I'm going to work, okay ? I'll be back before evening. " My brother and I was watching them with weird expressions " Okay~ Don't forget about the chicken. "

" Yeah~ " My father looked at us " I'll see you guys later. " He pointed at us " R-Right. " My brother sweat-dropped.

" Mayu, honey. "

" Yeah, mom ? "

" I want you to go to the Kashiwagi family's store and buy the things on the list. " SCOOORE ! I can see Yuki-chan ! Mom gave me a list containing the stuff she wanted me to buy then she gave me the money. " Alright. "

" First, eat breakfast. "

" I'm fine, Mom. I can go without food. " I can't wait to meet Yuki-chan.

" Are you sure ? "

" Yeah, mom. "

" Okay. "

" Then, I'm off~ " First, I went to get a pair of white boots. " Oh, hey, Mom ! Can I bring Shiriri with me ? "

" Okay ! " Shiriri is my Golden Retriever dog. He's a very sweet and lovable dog. Not to mention but Yuki-chan really likes him. I went out of the house and once again, breathed in the cold air. I caught one of the puffy snow balls in my hands and deliberately tried to eat it. Well, it tasted like ice. I went to Shiriri's cage and got him on a leash " There, there, Shiriri-chan. " Shiriri pushed my leg causing me to fall down " Ittai, Shiriri-chan ! " I hissed at him but he just licked my face all over as a response. I got up and straightened my clothes. " Let's go, Shiriri-chan. " We went walking down the streets until we reached Yuki-chan's store. The store had an old fashioned feeling but it was cool. The brick walls and the random stuff beyond the glass window. Shiriri-chan barked which snapped me out of my daze. I entered the store and the bell rang.The store was silent but peaceful. Nobody was there but a girl. Yup. It was Yuki-chan.

" Yu–.. " Randomly shouting at her while she's working wouldn't be too smart. So, first, I'll just get the things needed.

" Let's see.. " I got the list from my bag and furrowed my eyebrows. okay, so why does she need Tampons ? Okay. Thats too awkward.

LIST :

Tampons

Marshmallows

Jelly Beans

Yogurt

So I got the things on the list and went to the counter. Yuki-chan still didn't notice me. Looks like she's really busy with work. I decided to look around. When I looked at my left, I saw a parrot. " Hey, there little cutie~ " I patted the parrot and Shiriri-chan tilted his head. The parrot was walking side by side and it suddenly spoke out " Onee.. " I looked at the parrot " E-Eh ? " Yuki-chan froze " Aisheteru. " My eyes widened and I bit my lower lip. Yuki-chan started to turn to her back

" E-Etoo... " My brows furrowed and I started to look side by side. This is bad.

I looked at Yuki-chan and my eyes suddenly met hers. " Mayu. "

I blushed " Oh.. Hai. " I scratched the back part of my neck

She looked down at the counter and pointed at the stuff I got. " .. You want to buy these ? " 

" Un.. " She grabbed the things one by one and totaled the amount I should pay. She was about to say the amount but I quickly gave her the money. She took it and bowed " Thank you for buying. " She gave me the bag of the stuff I wanted to buy. I bowed and turned away but Shiriri-chan was looking at me weirdly.Looks like he was gesturing me to stay. So, I turned around and smiled " Ne, Yuki-chan ? " She looked at me with a black expression

" What ? "

" Umm... Are you free ? Want to uhh go out for awhile ? "

She turned back to arranging stuff at the shelf " Thank you for the invitation but I have work to do. "

" You should chill. It's Christmas.. "

She turned around and smiled " Well, if you insist, I'll go with you, then. "

" Really ? "

" Un. But on one condition ! " She smirked

" Ehh ? What ? "

" Heh. Get out first. "

" Wat "

" Well ? Do you wanna go hang out or what ? "

" Aargh! Fine. " I went out dragging Shiriri-chan with me. I looked at her as she locked the door and turned the sign that said " Come In " and got back to arranging the supplies on the shelf. That black trolled me " Oi ! You Marimokkori ! You troll ! " She turned around again and sweat dropped as she got her scarf and wrapped it around her neck. Then, she went out.

" Who the heck are you calling a troll huh ? "

" Oh, no one is particular. " She rolled her eyes and knelt down. She started patting Shiriri-chan. See, I told you she likes Shiriri-chan ! " Ohayou, Shiriri-chan~ " Shiriri-chan licked her hand all over " Eww "

" Shiriri-chan shows his love by trying to eat your hand " I started giggling

" Mouu.. " she pouted then suddenly asked " Ne, why is it that you name Shiriri-chan, Shiriri-chan ? " She scratched her head

I curved both of my hands connecting them which formed a crescent on both sides " Oshiri " I grinned

Yuki-chan face palmed herself " If I were your mom, I wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior. "

" Oh, come on, Yukirin ! Loosen up a bit~ "

" Yeah, whatever. So, where are you planning to take me ? "

" Umm.. " I put on my thinking pose " Ah ! " I jumped causing Yuki-chan to back away " Let's go get hot chocolate~~ "

" Ahh, good idea. It's very chilly today. "

" Well, DUHH. It's Christmas. "

" I know. Speaking of which, I know just a place to get hot chocolate. "

" Ooh, where ??? " I asked her like a puppy begging for food

" I'll show you. Come on. " She smiled and grabbed my hand. The warmth shot up all over my body making me feel secured and relaxed. It wasn't too far away. We only walked to the cafe. We got inside and was greeted by a waiter. We ordered 2 hot chocolates and some desserts. Our orders arrived shortly. We ate and gave Shiriri-chan some food. After Yuki-chan insisted on paying the bill, we strolled around the town. The awkward part was we were holding hands.

" Ne, Mayuyu. "

" Hmm ? "

" Merry Christmas. "

I smiled at her " Merry Christmas, Yukirin. " She flashed a gentle smile and held my hand tighter. I looked at our hands then she suddenly intertwined them together. " Uhh.. Yukirin.. Why ? "

" It's freezing. " She looked up the sky as the snow was falling " I don't want you catching a cold.. " she blushed as she said the last sentence

" Oh.. " Yuki-chan actually cares for me. A few minutes passed by as we were enjoying the silence. But then my phone suddenly rang. You let go of my hand and I frowned a bit. I took my phone and answered it

" Hai. Mayuyu desu. " I said with a sarcastic tone

" Oi, Mayu. It's Yuuma. "

" What do you want, dude ? "

" Well, maybe you forgot it's Christmas and you were running an errand. "

" So ? I got the stuff right here. "

" Gah. Whatever. Come home before Dad catches you. "

" Oh, okay. " He hung up and a loud sigh escaped my breath

" Going home ? " She unwrapped her scarf and wrapped it around my neck " Y-Yeah.. Umm you don't have to you know. "

" You look like you're cold. " She pointed at my blushing cheeks.

" Un. Y-yeah, thanks. " She smiled " I'll walk you home. " She held my hand and tucked it inside her sweater's pocket.

" Why are you doing this ? "

" No reason. " We started walking to my house as the awkward silence was folding. Luckily, the sound of the wind was making it slightly better.

" Yuki-chan. "

" Yeah ? "

" Let's just say I have someone I like but – " I paused for awhile. If I say she, Yuki-chan would question my sexuality " I have someone I like but HE is older than me. How am I going to say.. I like him ? " Yuki-chan smiled and huffed " Mayuyu, be yourself and tell him confidently. Mayu-chan is cute so there might be no problem. "

Doki Doki

Doki Doki

Yuki-chan just said I'm cute.. " I-I see.. Thank you, Yuki-chan. "

" Un. " She smiled again. But this time, it was gentle.

" You know, Yuki-chan snow is beautiful. Which means, Yuki-chan is beautiful too. " Yuki-chan smiled " On second thought, you're too young, Mayuyu. You're not allowed to be making relationships, okay ? "

" I can always wait, right ? "

" Un. " We continued walking and we finally reached my house. " Well, here we are. Give my regards to your mother, kay ? "

" Okay. See ya, Yuki-chan. "

" See ya. " She turned around and started to walk while waving her hand. I inhaled " Yuki-chan, merry Christmas !! " She turned around and smiled and went back to walking home. I went inside and released Shiriri-chan from his leash.

" Tadaima~ " My mom peeked out of the kitchen " Ah, Mayu. Okarinasai. Go fix yourself up before you dad arrives. "

" Kay', Mom. " I handed her the bag of the stuff she wanted " Thank you, Mayu-chan. " She then went back to cooking

" Oi, pip squeak. " Yuuma was sitting down on the couch reading manga. My expression turned blank " What now ?! "

He chuckled " Geez, I just want to say Merry Christmas. " I sighed " Yeah, you too. "

He looked at something in my neck " Where'd you get that ? " I touched my neck and noticed I still have Yuki-chan's scarf.

" Oh, this is Yuki-chan's. She umm lend it to me. "

" Oh, okay. " He turned back to reading his manga. As soon as my father arrived, we started eating and celebrating Christmas. After a few hours of fun and games, my parents told me they were going to the central of the town. I decided not to go. So, they went along while I climbed up the rooftop wondering about certain things. Like, how I would confess to.. Yuki-chan. Speaking of Yuki-chan, the doorbell rang " Curse you, doorbell. " I rushed down stairs and opened the door and saw an unexpectedly familiar person.

" Y-Yuki-chan.. " Yuki-chan smiled and was bringing the parrot from earlier. Making me remember what had happen. She glanced at her wrist watch.

" Good. Exactly 12 midnight. "

" Ehh ? "

She chuckled " Can I come in ? "

" Uhh sure. " She came in and I gently closed the door " So, what brings you here, Yuki-chan ? "

" Well, " she turned around to face me " I have a present for you. "

" H-Hontou ni ? " She got a crystal like pendant from her pocket. " Here. " She gave the pendant to me

" A-arigatou, Yuki-chan. "

" No problem. " She smiled

" But.. I don't have anything for you.. "

" It's okay. " She looked around and saw a structure that looked like a bird could stand on it " By the way, I heard Pikuru-chan died. "

" Yeah. "

" So, I'll leave Pikuru-kun to you. " She let the Parrot stand on the structure

" Whaat ? "

" Shiriri-chan might get lonely. "

" Ah, you're right. Thank you, again.. " She smiled again.

" Ah ! Yukirin, I have your red scarf ! "

" Oh, yeah. You can keep it. "

" Do you really like throwing things away ? "

" No. It's just that, giving is better than receiving. "

" You're making me feel guilty. " I pouted and she laughed " Nahh, that's okay. " She glanced at her watch again " Well, I guess that's it. Bye, Mayuyu. " She turned around and was ready to go but I lunged at her, hugging her from the back

" No, not yet, Yuki-chan ! I-I like you !! "

" Eh ? " She was left frozen and still for a few seconds but she turned around and held my hands again. " I like you too, Mayuyu. " She smiled 

" Really ? "

" Un. Now, I have to go, Mayu-chan. I have work, remember ? "

" Y-Yeah.. " I looked down with a dark red shade on my cheeks

" Mayu-chan is so cute ! " She ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead " Bye, Mayu-chan. " She went out the door and left.

" It's such a good day. "

THE END ( ? )

CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE EVERYWHAR   :cathappy:

No one got trolled by the end right ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reviews ~~  :deco:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:04:00 PM by ChuuuPuffss »
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread : Good Day OS [ MaYuki ]
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2012, 11:12:36 AM »
Waaaaaah Kawaii :heart: :heart:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »
aaaa.. little mayu so cute

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2012, 03:19:16 PM »
Well Christmas hasn't come yet but u made me feel so Christmas right now lol

Such a cute story, love it so much >,<

Thank you for writing it

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2012, 04:42:39 PM »
Heya~ I'm back to update more fics hohoho Yepp. I had a lot of tests so yeah, I have 30 mins on studying and 1 hour on break rule xD
So I announce every hour I get as a break a HOLIDAY  :cathappy: ( Lol Holihour ? xD )
JOKE. Well, anyway, I'll resume in updating my ongoing fic tomorrow :3 For now, here's RenAirin ~ :cheers

Can't I Love You ?

" Airiiiiiiiiiiiin~~ " As I was walking to the gates of the school, a sweet, lovely voice called out. Pulled in by the candy-like temptation, I turned around and saw a goddess. My goddess.

" Osu, Rena-chan. " I smiled. The most beautiful smile I could make.

She smiled back at me " You always have a beautiful smile, ne, Airin ? "

" Really ? I'll take that as a compliment, then~ "

" It was ! It was ! " Her laughter was like an angel's voice to my ears

" So, Rena-chan, what's up ? " I looked at my wrist watch to check the time " What're you doing in the school at this hour ? "

" Geez, so many questions, Airin. " She clung onto my arms like she felt secured and warm

" Just answer them,you. " I ruffled her hair like she was a kid

" Well, Kaichou made me do all the work again. " She smiled sheepishly

" Aww, come on, Rena. Are you not tired of this ? I mean, I know that jerk is so cute, charming and all but he's a living misery. Why does he make a girl-- " I looked at her from head to toe " A FRAIL girl to be exact, do all the work for him ?! "

" Airin, stop babbling. And he is not a jerk! " She tightened her hold on me as we walked throughout the neighborhood

" You know, I'm worried, right ? "

" I know, Airin~ " She smiled and looked up the sky

" Then, stand up for yourself. That dude doesn't deserved to be called a president! "

" Maa, maa, Airin, you still remember that.. I like him, right ? "

Right. I forgot. She likes this jerk. That person who makes her life a hassle. " Yeah, I know, Rena-chan.. "

" Then, I'm going to take every chance I get to become closer to him! " She raised her fist up the air with a determined face

" I don't know what you see in him.. " I mumbled to myself but it seems that she heard

" What did you say ? "

" Nothing. " I sighed and gave up. There is no way to get her to stop babbling about that jerk. She likes him. But I like her. Can't I love her ? It hurts me so much hearing her say the things why she likes him. It hurts so much seeing them together being so cheeky. It hurts but if it makes her happy, I'll go all the way with her as her best friend. I guess it's better for us to remain as friends after all.

" Ne, Airin ? Airin~! " she waves her hand in the front of my face

" Eh ? Oh ! What ? "

" We've arrived at your house now. " I looked at the front and saw my house. I laughed sheepishly " he he he~ Gomen~ "

" Sheesh, Airin is such a dork ! " She giggles

" Um Do you want me to walk you home, perhaps ? "

She shakes her head as a gesture " It's okay. You're too overprotective, Airin. "

" Why wouldn't I be though. " I grumbled and looked at the side

" Yeah, yeah. Well, I have to go, Airin~ " She let go of my arm and ran towards her path " Bye bye, Airin ! " She shouts and ran faster

I smiled " Bye, Rena-chan.. I love you. " I quickly went in and seems like nobody was home " Tadaima. " I greeted, anyway. As soon as I got to my room, I changed my clothes and started studying. But, I can't seem to concentrate much. When I start thinking of her, it seems that I can't stop. When I picture her in my head, I can't stop drooling on my own in here. Am I crazy ? Yes. I'm crazy for her. I'm the one who really wants to protect her. Can't she understand my heart ?

The day passed quickly. I got up and did my daily routine. Make my bed, shower while thinking of her, change while thinking of her and yup, come to her. When I got out of my house, she was there waiting for me.

She looked at me and smiled. That oh, so warm smile. I'm lucky to see it everyday " Ohayou, Airin "

I smiled back " Ohayo, Rena-chan. " I walked up to her and there she goes, clinging to my arm again

" Why do you do that ?? " I bluntly asked her while blushing

She just looked at me and nibbled on her Melon Pan " Want melon pan ? " She shoved it to my mouth

I chewed and pouted " If that was a pencil, I'd be choking now, you Gekikara. " I joked a little but she continued to nibble. We arrived at the school shortly after. Then, she began to squeal.

" Kyaa~ It's Kaichou~ " Right. I forgot again. The one who gets in the way.

I just smiled. It really hurts inside but I have to be happy for her, right ? " Go on. Go talk to him. " I supported her and she looked at me awkwardly

" Well, that's a rare sight. "

" What is ? "

" You.. You supporting me ? "

I giggled " Rena-chan, I'm your best friend. I will be always there to support you. " She smiled and hugged me

" Awwe~ I'm so lucky to have you as a friend, Airin~ I love you so so much ! " I wish she meant those words. She did but not in the way I want it too.

" Yeah, yeah, now go. Girls are gonna chase after him. " I joked and gently broke the hug

" Wait, Airin, I have something to tell you.. "

" Hmm ? "

" I.. I'm planning on confessing to him today. " She blushed and looked at the floor like it seemed there was melon pan there

It felt like the world broke down on me. Like an arrow pierced through my heart. It hurts. It hurts for me to hear that. It's true.. she does love him.. too much like I love her. " That's.. Th-Thats good, Rena-chan. Gambatte ne ? " I faked a smile. Being happy and supporting her is the least I can do for her

" Yup ! Thanks, Airin~ Ja ne! " She ran and caught up to her kaichou. I just hope that jerk won't screw up.

Later that afternoon, I was walking through the halls and I heard a sweet voice. I would recognize that voice anywhere. I followed the sound and saw her and that jerk. I don't want to eavesdrop or anything but.. I have to be there for her to at least know things aren't screwing up.

" S-Sempai.. "

" Hai ? "

" I-I have something to t-tell y-you.. "

" OK. What is it ? "

" T-The t-truth i-is,... I-I've l-liked s-semp-pai for a l-long t-time now.. ! "

" Eh ? "

" Please ! " She bowed " P-Please g-go out with me ! "

The jerk chuckled and let her face her " I'm sorry, Rena but I don't feel the same. And, you're not my type. " He was just smiling. Despicable. Unforgivable.

" I-I see, sempai. " She ran out of the classroom and seems like she didn't notice me. I ran after her and we got to the rooftop

" Rena-chan ! " She collapsed but I caught her just in time

She pouted while tears streamed down her face " A-Airin.. I-I hic got re-- hic "

" Shh.. I know, Rena-chan. I know. " I set her down and now she was laying on my lap. I held her hand " I'm sorry, Rena-chan.. "

" You're right, Airin.. He's a jerk.. " She continued to cry

" Don't cry anymore, Rena-chan. I'm here for you. If I were him, I wouldn't make Rena-chan cry. I would make Rena-chan very happy ! "

" Well.. w-would you be him, then ? "

I giggled softly " I can't be him, Rena-chan. I'm Airin. "

" I know but.. " She quietly turned to face me. She cupped my cheeks " Airin, can you replace him for me ? "

I closed my eyes. This is what I hate most. When he's gone, I knew all along that I was the one to make up for his mistakes " I.. I would.. wouldn't want that.. I'm sorry. "

Tears started pouring out again " Why, Airin ? .. I thought were best friends. "

I took her hands off of my cheeks " I know, Rena but.. I don't want to be a replacement. I want to be the original.. "

" What do you mean, Airin ? "

I sighed. That's it. All this density between us is freaking me out ! " Rena, what if I tell you that I have loved you for a long time, what would you do ? " I looked at her with intense and determined eyes. She looked to the side " I don't know. Since, it's coming from Airin.. I wouldn't know. I love Airin that I don't know where Airin stands in my heart. "

" That's it, Rena. "

She turned to face me " Eh ? "

" Whenever I see you, whenever you smile for me, little by little, my feelings for you grow.When I think of you now, when I picture you, my beating heart doesn't know how to stop. I can't hide my feelings anymore. I want to give it all to you..I'm always close to you, always next to you. Can't I love you ? My heart that wants to protect you more than anyone else, Can't you accept it ? To be the one that's in your heart..can't I be that ? To be the most important person in your life, is what I want to be, so quickly take my heart. Everyday, because of my growing love for you, the entire day, I really can't do anything at all. Now, its no secret that my heart is filled with love for you. Please tell me now that you know how I feel.. Please understand my heart, Rena-chan ! " Tears started streaming down my face.

She looked at me with shocked eyes " You don't feel the same, do you.. " I looked up the sky and it was starting to drizzle. She suddenly grabbed my head downwards, and my lips got greeted with hers. These warm velvet's I'm feeling right now.. Does it mean I can love you ?

She broke the kiss and smiled " Airin... I never knew you felt this way yet, you managed to control the hurt ? "

" Un.. The least I can do for you is be a friend and be happy for you. "

" You're so sweet, Airin.. You can. You can love me, Airin. "

My eyes widened " Really ? "

" Yes, really. " She smiled. The smile that was harming to my heart but a pleasant sight to my eyes

" Then.. I love you, Rena-chan ! I can love you more than him ! "

" I know you can. " She pulled me in for another passionate and warm kiss as it started to rain

THE END

CHEEEEESEE~
Reviews~  :deco:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:16:56 PM by ChuuuPuffss »

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread : Can't I Love You ? OS [ RenAirin]
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2012, 05:00:24 PM »
Huwaaaaahh.. RenAirin...RenAirin..
*jumping in joy*

wait.. I'm too happy and forgot to read the fic  :shocked

Kidding..

It's just so real..so much real.
I'm spotting the ending.. it's kinda sad.. but, at least they're together now  :yossi:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »
is it really the end of mayuki's story ??? 
I thought there is a part 2 (T_T)

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2012, 05:23:18 PM »
@Masokun : Fuu Im glad u enjoyed it~

@Mo-chan : Lol Maybe I will make part 2 if others will reccomend me to xD But maybe I will on my own desire~

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2012, 10:21:36 PM »
There... I read the all of your OS. :mon ignore:
The first is really cute... eheheh :mon sweat:
Eheh BlackNezumi Really good pairing! :mon inluv: Majisuka?! (Maji da yo!) Sokka. :mon ehh:
WMatsui Awwwww Rena :mon inluv:
Mayu team A... I was shocked!! :mon hanky:
Cantarella: Atsumina ahahahahah the end !!! :mon lmao: ahahaha Takamina what are you doing :mon spit:!! ahahah! :mon lmao:
Mayuki sweet!! :mon lovelaff:
Yuko you love your child :)
Good Day: Kawaii Mayuyu! It is not the end right?
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 10:30:22 PM »
RenAirin! Kyaaaaaaa!  :cow:  :panic:  :twothumbs

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 12:45:07 AM »
What a jerk! Airin is 9999999 time beter than him!

Offline chibi_airin

• chibi_airin
  • ecchi
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2012, 02:39:06 AM »
Awesome!

Thanks  :kneelbow:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »
@Chanaline : Thank you for reading my One shots~ And about the Good Day, I really dont know if I am going to continue xD

Megumi : Thank you for reading~

Kahem : Lol ikr xD

Jurinakb : Thank you for taking your time to read this :>

A Cantarella Sequel:
Foolishness

Princess Mayu was walking around the halls. She was basically looking for her consort. She somehow heard something about a battle taking place and her consort taking part of it.

" Oh, Greetings, My Lady. " Mayu stopped upon seeing a noble up front of her bowing and smiling

" Greetings, Noble. Who are you ? " Mayu was somehow in a bad mood

" Oh, I am Prince Kazuya of the Sakae kingdom. Son of King Matsui. " Kazuya took Mayu's hand and kissed it gently

Being the cold person, Mayu took her hand harshly leaving the Prince speechless

" I'm sorry but I don't let strangers touch my hand. " Mayu's face remained blank

" I'm sorry. " He bowed " Hey, Princess. Aren't you marrying the Earl ? "

" Yes. Problem ? "

" I suppose I do have a problem. How could you marry such lowly man ? A man who is lower than your rank. How pitiful you are! " Kazuya laughed but then Mayu slapped his face

" YOU are the one who is pitiful. I suppose you wanted me as consort, but that doesn't mean you have to trash talk my consort. He is indeed better than you! Yes, he is the Earl but his heart is bigger than yours ! A true nobles heart and soul ! Be a man! " Kazuya was wide eyed.

" Your consort is g-- "

" Ehemm, what were you supposed to say ? " Suddenly, Earl Yuki appeared beside Mayu

" Ah! Yukirin, where have you been ? " Mayu pouted but Yuki just smiled at her and intertwined their fingers

" I just did some work. It seems that there was a problem on my side of the kingdom so I had to go there. But now, I'm here. " Yuki kissed Mayu's forehead and looked at Kazuya

" Who might you be ? " Yuki looked at Mayu " Did he trouble you, My love ? "

" He said you aren't worthy to be my husband! Prove him wrong ! "

Yuki giggled and looked at the man but now, with a serious face " Look, buddy, if you think I'm not worthy enough, then why don't you make a move on her, huh ? Pathetic young man. At least I'm strong, " He looked at him from head to toe " OLDER, Smarter, and TALLER to protect her. "

Kazuya looked like he was about to cry " Wh-whatever ! " He turned away and ran away from them. Yuki led Mayu to their quarters. He let go of her hand and took off her tie

" And where have you been, you marimokkori ? "

" Non of your business, Watanabe. " The two of them didn't REALLY love nor like each other. They were pretending to. Mayu made a contract with Yuki so that she could become queen quickly. But an Earl isn't able to take his wife's title but in Yuki's state, he was allowed to since the King trusted Yuki.

" Geez, I made the wrong decision to marry you. "

" Too late, kid. "

" Stop calling me kid !! You-- " Mayu as cut off by Yuki's rough but short kiss " You're so noisy, Watanabe ! If you yell at me one more time, I'm surely going to rape you! " Yuki's black aura was emerging

" Cheater. " Yuki smirked and took off his coat, then his buttoned shirt. " H-Hey, why a-are y-y-you ch-changing in f-front o-of me ?! "

Yuki decided to tease her more and walked slowly to her while smirking " Hey ! Stop it ! " Yuki pinned Mayu to the wall " What are you doing, you monster ?! " Mayu blushed and tried to push him away. Yuki leaned closer to Mayu's ear and nibbled it but stopped halfway " I'm going away tommorow for at least a week. " Yuki whispered and pulled away from Mayu. He took his clothes and was about to enter the bathroom

" Wait ! Where are you going for a week ?! "

Yuki stopped but never looked back " A battle. I have to go since I'm one to accompany Prince Takahashi. "

" What ? So, you are going to battle ? In a war ?? "

" Yes. " Yuki turned back " Why ? Are you worried I might die ? "

" N-No ! " Mayu blushed and unconsciously said something harsh " I hope you die ! "

Yuki frowned and his eyes somehow turned darker " I see... " He turned away and went into the bathroom, slamming the door

Mayu slid down the floor " Shoot. I said something I shouldn't have said. "

5:30 AM

Shuffling sounds could be heard inside the room. It finally stopped after a few minutes.

" Phew.. Finally, done. " Yuki whispered to himself. He straightened his tie and turned to look at the bed behind him. He approched it silently with his baby steps. He looked at the person sleeping soundly.

" You know, you're really cute but you're personality is one to blame.. " He smiled and silently kissed her forehead " Even though you hate my kisses, I wish you did not wish I would die. " Yuki grabbed his suit case and left. A few hours later, Mayu woke up and noticed the warmth beside her was gone. She wondered why he didn't even wake her up to say goodbye. A few weeks passed and it was finally time for Yuki to arrived. It was already 9 PM and she was still waiting for him.

Click

" Yuki ? " The door revealed a man with gloomy eyes that silently closed the door

" I'm back... " Mayu was about to hug him but her pride stopped her. She saw Yuki's hand bandaged.

" Oh my gosh, what happened to your arm ?! " Mayu's eyes widened and she shook Yuki's shoulders since he wasn't answering

" Somebody died. "

" What ... ? " Mayu stopped shaking

" Aika died. "

" EH ? "

" Lovetan died ! " Yuki finally looked up to meet Mayu's eyes

" No.. No way.. liar ! No ! " Lovetan was one of Mayu's best friends. He had been the one who was with her all the time when she felt bad. Suddenly, tears started to flow on a quick pace. She collapsed but luckily, Yuki caught her despite the pain on his hand

" Watanabe... calm down. "

" HOW CAN I CALM DOWN ?! LOVETAN IS MY BESTFRIEND ! I LOVED HIM ! " Seems like An arrow struck Yuki's heart. He didn't know why, but it just did.

" I'm sorry, okay ? Just.. please, if you care for Aika, then I care for you. You would know how it feels.. " Mayu looked at Yuki and thought he somehow acted strange " Let's just go to sleep, alright ? "

Mayu stood up and pulled away from Yuki " I'm sleeping on the couch. "

" You'll catch a cold ! "

" I don't care ! " Mayu grabbed a blanket from the cabinet and directly went to sleep. Yuki was also sad about the sudden loss, but he was a man. He could hold it in. He was just afraid of what might happen to Mayu. He changed his clothes and went to sleep. Hours passed and something woke Yuki up. He glanced at Mayu's side and found out she was shivering. He silently went out of his bed and carried Mayu onto the bed. He made sure she was warm and he went back to sleep.

" Hmm.. " Mayu woke up and was shocked to find out she was in the bed with the whole comforter upon her. " He must've done this.. " Mayu smiled

She went to visit Lovetan's interment. She started to mourn again and Viscount comforted her. Yuki was watching over her from afar. Night came again, and Mayu waited for Yuki to arrive. It was already late but he didn't come back. Mayu then decided to sleep. After an hour, Yuki arrived a little drunk but he was still on his senses. He took a warm bath and made sure the smell of alcohol was gone, then he slept beside Mayu. Again, Yuki suddenly woke up. He heard sobbing. He turned to Mayu and found out she was silently crying.

Yuki hugged Mayu " Shh.. Mayu, don't cry. I'm here.. " Yuki made Mayu turn around and now Mayu was crying on Yuki's chest " Mayuyu.. " Yuki patted Mayu's head " Aika wouldn't want to see you sad, you know.. " Mayu didn't reply but she looked at Yuki and Yuki smiled. Mayu slowly leaned in and kissed Yuki. At first, Yuki was shocked but he kissed her back. The room got a little hot despite the rainy season. Slowly, Mayu got on top of Yuki and deepened the kiss. Yuki didn't know what was wrong with Mayu " Whatsmmhh.. wrongmmphh " Mayu bit Yuki's lip and mumbled something, signalling him to stop talking. Mayu harshly took off Yuki's shirt and started leaving marks everywhere on his chest and his neck. Moans echoed throughout the room. But Mayu stopped and fell asleep on top of Yuki.

The next day...

Mayu yawned and sat up. She found it awkward on how the bed was kind of hard. She noticed she was on top of Yuki.

" Kyaaaaaaaaaa!! "

" Whaat ?! " Yuki sat up and her lips met Mayu's. Mayu started to suck Yuki's lips with Yuki doing it bacl. They both stopped to the lack of air. They looked at each other with ragged breathing then suddenly, Mayu slapped Yuki.

" What was that for ?! " Yuki caressed his cheek

" Y-you royal pain in the ass ! You raped me ! "

" No, I didn't ! You were the one who kissed first ! "

" What ?! Then, why are you half naked ?! "

" You took my shirt off and stopped doing IT half way ! "

" Shoot ! No ! "

" Crap ! Yes ! Don't deny it ! "

" I.. I hate you! Go away ! " Mayu punched Yuki's shoulder

" Fine ! " Despite the fight, Yuki gently pushed Mayu off of him and grabbed a shirt from the cabinet. He went out and slammed the door.

" Crap. I did it again.. He must hate me now. " Mayu got Yuki's shirt and stuffed herself in his scent. " I'm sorry.. " Mayu then again, did her daily routine. She went to work stuff out and visited Lovetan. Night came again. She waited for Yuki but he never came back. Mayu went to sleep and woke up at 2 AM and still, there was no sign of Yuki. Tears started to flow from Mayu's eyes " What have I done to myself.. I love you, Yuki.. " Morning came, he wasn there. Mayu prepared herself and asked all the people where Yuki was. Finally, she found out Yuki set out into battle again. Mayu's love for him made her go and catch up. Mayu reached their camp and saw Prince Takahashi.

" Kai ! " Mayu ran towards kai

" Mayu ?! What are you doing here ?? "

" Where's Yuki ??? "

" He went out ! He saw a bunch of assassins ! " Kai pointed out to the east of the forest

" I'm going after him ! " Mayu turned back but kai caught her

" It's too dangerous, Mayu ! "

" But Yuki ! I have to be with him ! "

" Yuki will be fine, Mayu ! "

" No ! I don't want to lose him like Lovetan ! "

Kai realized what Mayu had. " Alright. Then, I'll come with you. "

" But what if something happens to you ?! Atsuko-san will be furious at me ! "

" You're my cousin. She shall understand. "

" Are you sure ? "

" Yes! Now, lets go ! " Kai dragged Mayu into the woods.

" This wont do, Kai. We'll have to split up to find him ! "

" No, Mayu ! What if something happens to you ? "

" I'll be fine ! " Mayu touched her chest " With my great love.. I will find him ! "

Kai smiled " Okay. I trust you. You go over there, okay ? " Kai pointed out to the right

" Un ! " Kai ran towards the opposite and Mayu ventured out to find Yuki. Mayu looked for him but there was no sign. Anxiety filled her mind on what could've happened. Suddenly, she heard shuffling sounds. An assassin jumped out from the bushes

" Oh, hey, there, cutie ~ " The assassin went closer to Mayu with a knife " Don't come near me ! "

" Ha ! You wish ! " The assassin lunged at Mayu and was about to stab her but then an arrow hit the assassin. Mayu looked behind her and saw Yuki

" Yuki !! " Mayu ran to Yuki and hugged her " Yuki ! I was so worried about you ! Why didn't you inform me you were going to have a battle again ?! "

" Mayu ! Stop it ! Why are you here ?! You know what could have happened to you with that assassin ?! "

" I know but Yuki, I was worried about you ! "

" I don't care if I die, I want you to be safe !! You shouldn't have come ! "

" No ! Nothing will stop me ! I wi--- "

" MAYU, I LOVE YOU, OKAY ?! I CARE FOR YOU, OKAY ?! I NEED YOU, OKAY !? YOU ARE MINE, OKAY ?! YOU CANNOT DIE BEFORE ME, OKAY ?! " Tears started to fall from Yuki's eyes

" OKAY !! " Yuki smiled and captured Mayu's lips to a passionate and tremendous kiss. After some while, Mayu was gasping for air, Yuki slid his tongue inside Mayu mouth, making Mayu yelp. Their tongues didn't battle, but instead they waltzed.

" Yuki--WOAAH! I have interrupted something ! " Kai was wide eyed. Mayu and Yuki were both laughing at him

" Aiyaa.. I uhh think we should go ? " Kai scratched his hair

" We should. " Yuki smiled and held Mayu's hand. " Shall we, my dear angel ? I can finally say that with real feelings, hmm ? "

" And I can say it too, My love. " Mayu smirked

" Uh-huh so, yeah. Let's go. " Kai said and they successfully got out of the forest. The war has officially ended with Akiba Kingdom as the victor. Some months passed and Kai and Atsuko got married. Months after that, Yuki and Mayu got married. Yuki was still the Earl and Mayu was still the princess. When Mayu's parents pass away, the two of them will take over. After a year, a new bundle of joy was welcomed into the Kashiwagi family. They named the little kid, Aika. Nicknamed as Lovetan.

THE END

Lol~ Reviews ?  :deco:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread : Cantarella Sequel : Foolishness [ MaYuki]
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »

I have no words to describe what I feel right now.

I was waiting for the lemon.....mou!!!

Anyway!!! I liked it! I was shocked when I saw they didnt love each other at girst~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Chuu's Boredom Thread *| Cantarella Sequel : Foolishness |* MaYuki
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2012, 07:54:33 PM »
It is just beautiful!!

I love this! ahah Mayuyu was sleepwalking... And she doing weird things XD

Good job Yuki!!

Nice OS Chuu-san!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2012, 10:31:36 PM »
Oh that was surprising that they didn't really love each other based from the "Chantarella" AtsuMina they were so lovely dovely  :shocked:

But well they seems to really do and what the??? Mayu doing pervert stuff while she sleeps? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lovetan  :cry: they named their kid after their bestfriend...
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
So cute~
But I'm sad for Lovetan T_T

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2012, 10:39:58 AM »
So cute, but at the beginning they don't love each other!

But In fact, they loved each other...

The end is really make me happy eheh!!!
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2012, 02:57:54 PM »
they love each other but they don't want to admit it  :hehehe:
I love the end  :wriggly: :nya:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 04:13:07 PM »
I'm back.. I was gone for like, maybe a few days xD I'm working on the WMatsui, and my 2 ongoing fics so please bare with me if I'm updating slow. I just need to refresh my mind if ever I run out of creativity again LOL To everyone who replied, thank you for reviewing! Also, I'll think about continuing Good Day after I finish all my requests!  :deco:

So, I got this little idea of a one shot and thought I'd make it xD No pairing. I'll let your imagination go wild for now~ And we all got different tastes ( and I mean, OTPs ) I have to wake up early tomorrow, so this will be short! Just to keep you guys updated~

Day by Day

Dear XXX,

I sometimes think why I get jealous every time some random guy walks up to you. You are my best friend. Not my lover. But still, I wonder why a sharp pain struck my heart when I saw you getting all mushy with your boyfriend. Am I in love with you? If I AM, then... I don't like it. I just don't feel like it's right. Right now, I feel like I'm writing a confession or something. Nah, it's not something like that. I just want you to know what my point of view looks like. You see, I think of you as a sister, right? and I suppose you think of me like that too. But something is really going wrong. Have I took the wrong path? Curiosity is striking my brain. Help me? Help me, please? I think that you're the only one who can discover something new with me. But I don't mean it in a way you don't like. I just think that it's you that is the missing piece to this puzzle, okay? You.. You have been spending too much time with that guy. What if you get hurt? Well, you did get hurt. I have been writing this day by day, you know. It's like my diary which is uhh.. a letter. Yeah, I know. I'm still the lame dorky best friend you have. I remember the day when he broke up with you. It was brutal to my eyes. I mean, how could he hurt you like that? I started wondering why you fell for him. Then, there I started thinking, "If I were him, I would never hurt you." but you know what? I wasn't him. And it was just an IF. I don't even know where I'm going to right now. Why this letter started. Why I decided to send this to you. Maybe, I just want to know what I should do. All of my plans went wrong when you slowly and painfully disappeared by my side. Off with your boyfriend. Off with your sassy friends. I was left alone, you know? I felt lonely when you weren't there. Now, you know what it feels here, in my heart, in my life, in my dark cage. All alone. You were the only friend I trusted. And that promise we've made when we were kids? Yeah, did you forget it? I bet you did. You promised to stay with me forever. And to think I thought I was the one who couldn't fulfill that promise, but guess what? You were the one who didn't. I'm not mad at you. I just feel.. betrayed. You don't have to feel bad..Crap. You shouldn't know what I'm writing in this letter, right now. But I'm stupid. I just remembered you are the only friend I trust. So, there's no doubt I'd still tell you. Since you stopped seeing me, I've been stalking you. I'm sorry. I guess you hate me now.. But! That kind of stalking was out of curiosity, okay?! I just.. I just wanted to know if you were safe or not. That's why I know how he broke up with you. I rushed out to protect you, remember? He even punched me straight at the face. My jaw felt numb. I just told you to run before he does something to you. The next day, you didn't even visit, call nor text me if I was alright. But I don't feel stupid. I did the right thing. Protecting the one I love. Yup. I am in love with you. You hate me much more now, right? Now, I'm much more sorry than before. I didn't mean to fall for you. It may be your fault for being like an angel in my eyes. Or it may be mine, for raising my heart on being such a clumsy ass hat. You are my first love. The other girls I dated were maybe just to chill out. I'm a monster for playing with them. I know I'm not worthy to be with you. Though, I want you to know that I'm leaving soon. Away from you. And I mean.. forever. I didn't tell you but I have heart disease. It's curable but my finances couldn't get another heart to replace it you know. I'm guessing my time is up. Before I die, I want you to know that I really really love you. At least my wish comes true. And I want you to be strong for me. Even if you hate me, I still want you to be strong. Be safe. Also, choose the right guy. I don't want to see you crying from up above, alright? I want you to be you. The you who I fell for. This will be out last contact. Please don't regret anything you had chosen. The path you chose was the path that is right. And me? I believe that God does things in an unnatural way but in a positive way. I won't regret anything. I'm happy to be free. Just remember, day by day, I'll be always watching you. Protecting you secretly. Like the times when you left me. It will be just like when I'm alive. Always think I'm here by your side. It's safe to say.. I love you and Goodbye.

Your stupid best friend,
XXX

;u; I'm sorry! It just came out of the blue xD Replies? ;A;

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA