JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: (Group) miss A (미스에이)  (Read 139017 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: (Group) miss A (미스에이)
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2010, 02:00:14 PM »
I take back what I just said about Fei in the MV, HOT DAYUM!!!! :w00t:
shi baby :bow:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »
Egad! I take back everything negative I ever said about Fei! What was I thinking before :doh: Girl's definitely got the looks :inlove:

Somehow I'm not surprised that this girl has taken 'questionable' photographs

It's just a feeling I have
She just loves it

:rofl: :rofl:
I actually started laughing when I checked that picture. Oh, I absolutely love it when shi gets into k-pop, she makes me feel even better about liking a group :heart:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2010, 04:08:59 AM »
Someone is suuuuuuper cute, kyaaa~ :heart:

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2010, 05:23:25 AM »
I bow down to the greatness that is Kim Shinyoung.

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »
Miss A wins Mutizen award on Inkigayo

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2010, 04:36:26 PM »
Road Safety Song:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 05:54:15 AM »
I saw Jia in the Love Again MV, and I thought she really rocked that hair color. I prefer that, but then something about her pink hair is so intriguing.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2010, 12:14:15 PM »
^ Speaking of which, I just read an article on kpoplive that had pictures of Jia before her pink hair, so decided to share :)

She looks so good in that last picture with the short straight hair and blue glasses :heart:
Also the long straight hair in the picture with the red hoodie. She can rock the cute look too :thumbup

EDIT: I probably could've gotten these extra things before posting the first time, but I'm rash like that.

The girls (except Min) were photographed in some Pacumong t-shirts during rehearsal. I guess miss A must be endorsing the clothing company.

I can't really see the others', but I like Fei's shirt and wow, she looks prettier to me every time I look :wub:
Apparently that's Suzy's ghost face in the first picture. I really think she'd be great in a horror movie.
Jia is just being awesome eating a donut (IDOLS EAT JUNKFOOD) and holding the JYPE dog. Nice. :thumbup

All credit goes to 2TEARS @ KPOPLIVE
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 12:25:50 PM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »
Tonight's goodbye stage

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »
just going through I-tunes, and noticed they actually have their Bad girl good girl video for sale. Only wonder girls have had vids for sale here that I could find before.
Life is one time.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2010, 05:31:34 PM »
Dancing bitches dance!  :drool:

SEXY FEI  :inlove: (she's the first performer)

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2010, 06:12:52 AM »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2010, 10:55:17 AM »
So, I just watched the MV for Breathe a couple of times. From the looks of it, the main focus is on Min and Suzy. I think I only saw Jia with one rap solo and I didn't really see Fei with any solos as such.

The song itself is a little lacking, I think? It's cute, laid back and I like it, but there aren't any particularly interesting parts there to get you hooked. I suppose for me, in that sense, it's somewhat along the same lines as Bad Girl Good Girl, although I couldn't help but dig that song.

Where Breathe is lacking in the music, I think it is made up for with the MV. It's cute and quirky - Suzy in a room with a zebra, what the hell XD

With this, I like Suzy even more. She looks really good and still her age in this MV and you can get a feel for her capability as a vocalist as well. It's not like we didn't know before, but it's not like all k-pop displays vocal talent. I like her energy as well in the MV, it's dissolving her original shy image. Looks like she's getting into the swing of things :D

I'm hoping for a song that'll give us more of the badass girl to balance out this one. I'm not too fussed if there isn't, but variety is always nice.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 11:09:09 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2010, 12:57:29 PM »

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:

01 Step Up
02 Breathe
03 멍하니
04 그 음악을 틀어줘요 DJ

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2010, 03:42:44 PM »
Hahah that song is kinda ridiculous but kinda fun :lol: It's a song I don't want to get addicted to, but probably will >_>

SUZY LOVE :heart:

FEI THIGH APPRECIATION :heart:

The video is so colourful and fun without being TOO over the top. At least imo! It's just light fun. So I'll approve of it. ROFL

I kinda love the choreography XD It fits the music well
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2010, 03:23:00 AM »
Cheers EternalSkies :D

Why Step Up is called a single album, I have no idea :huhuh Just seems unnecessarily confusing to me.

Anyway, I've listen to all of it now. My first comment about 'Step Up' is that I felt like I was watching some cartoon film set in the jungle. Something to do with that synth percussion in combination with the normal percussion. Like 'Breathe' it's upbeat and a fun little number. Not really a standout song, but it's certainly not bad. The more I listen to it, the more I like it. It makes me feel happier :)

'Breathe'... Well, I won't repeat what I already said, but it seriously sounds like something out of some quirky video/computer game. I can imagine myself playing an RPG, most likely in sidescroll form, with this playing. It's got that kind of rhythm.

'멍하니' is your typical ballad-type song. Nice vocals, as expected of miss A. Sounds great, not really sure what else to say about it. Reminds me a bit of those old school Disney animated films with the intro and outro. Nostalgic :thumbup

The last track, '그 음악을 틀어줘요 DJ', seems kind of unnecessary to me. It's as if it's just there for the sake of being there. Probably my least favourite song of the single album, it's really quite repetitive.

Except for the last track, I'm quite enjoying what I'm hearing. Not really what I expect out of K-pop, but that's A-OK with me. Certainly not as strong as their debut, but I think that could be hard to top for them, considering how well their debut went. I can pretty easily listen to this album a few times on repeat.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2010, 05:46:30 AM »
Just saw the MV and damn miss A fei is so hot when she busts a rhyme, and this part :lol:

Suzy great hair! I like Step Up song better, breathe's got an okay dance - more cute, i'd expect something grittier like the first single

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »
Jia and Min at the first round of semi-playoffs between Doosan Bears and Lotte Giants at the Jamsil Baseball Stadium in Seoul, South Korea on September 29, 2010.

from: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010092919170468665

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2010, 02:56:26 PM »
The new MV is awesome, so colourful, fun song and the girls look great. shi's been steadily pimping and I gotta say I dig these chicks now.

Even though I like Min the best (she looks like she'd enjoy a good time, if you know what I mean :P), the brief appearance of this outfit was so awesome I had to gif it:

"Sup?"

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2010, 03:22:17 AM »
Recently found this older picture of Min....quite enjoyable to look at  :drool:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee