JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Action

Author Topic: [10/18] 「 Melodies 」 GAM 2nd single  (Read 50856 times)

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
[10/18] 「 Melodies 」 GAM 2nd single
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 09:03:49 PM »
Quote from: Shaoran
Well SITS, NUN had their tour with only one single. I so hope GAM will get it!

Renai Sentai Shitsu Ranger was a double A-side, though, and had two PVs and a bunch of TV appearances.  H!P was simply trying to milk Nacchi's return from suspension, which allowed them to fit their top 3 soloists into a single tour.  Bigger crowds, lower cost, lots of profit.  A GAM tour will be more difficult because Miki is still a member of Morning Musume, and that would mean she'd either have to skip out on the Momusu Spring/Fall tour or (and this is more likely) GAM would be a center piece in one of the big H!P Summer/Winter tours.  Still, I'd love to see a proper GAM tour, we'd get more than just one miki solo per concert!  We could get two, or even three!! XD

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 03:20:59 AM »
I suspect that we'll get a GAM concert acompanied by either C-ute or a couple members of Momusu... Iono just a thought!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 03:26:35 AM »
Quote from: Koolmon93
I suspect that we'll get a GAM concert acompanied by either C-ute or a couple members of Momusu... Iono just a thought!
C-ute...maybe. But a couple members of MM? That's not gonna happen. They wouldn't split MM up, even if it's just temporarily, to accompany GAM on a tour.  When you take THIS fact into consideration, it's likely that the only way for GAM to go on a tour of their own would be for Tsunku to graduate Miki from MM ASAP. Considering that she's the current subleader, Miki can't really be separated from the group for any extended period of time.

Realistically, the only way we'll see GAM on tour is to hope they get a perf of their own during one of the huge Hello! Project tours where EVERYONE gets to go.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline DroolBoy

• ~PingMoogSev (PMS) Fan~
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 03:30:25 AM »
I think that GAM isn't big enough to get their own concert, but will rather be the focus, like said before, of a larger concert.

I mean, look at them. no.2 on Oricon dailies! O_O
she's my fire, my desire...

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2006, 12:14:03 PM »
I'd see it as Miki Fujimoto and Ayaya Matsuura on tour together. With their solo songs, and GAM songs.

..OMG, wouldn't that make the best concert ever? GAM-Nation :D

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2006, 07:49:13 PM »
Its cool how these 2 girls keep putting out great music together.  I had always wished that Gomattou would have done more than just the one hit (SHALL WE LOVE?) before that gorup was ended. :(

Well now Gocchin is doing her own thing :thumbsup ...so it is nice to see Ayaya and Mikitty reuninted for more than one song.

I think Thanks! is a good style of song for the theme song of a movie like Sukeban Deka - it has kind of energy that fits the action theme of the movie.

The B-Side (Romance) is a beautiful song.  I think it really suits the image and singing style of GAM.  I am all for another slow song and Melodies sounds like it will fit into that category.  I just love the way they sing together. :D
-_-The HANA----------The MGF------------The AME-----------The RIVE

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2006, 08:03:42 PM »
Quote from: Shaoran
I'd see it as Miki Fujimoto and Ayaya Matsuura on tour together. With their solo songs, and GAM songs.

..OMG, wouldn't that make the best concert ever? GAM-Nation :D

You are a genius....this is a great idea!!! :w00t:
As solo artists Mikitty and Ayaya both have enough material to do a full show...so it would be easy to add 2-3 GAM songs to the set.

This would be a totally awesome concert...this needs to become a reality! :cool:
(Up-Front needs to seriously look into this...whatever they need to do to make it work would be good for H!P)

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 08:16:35 AM »
We all loved the legs theme on the first single...

I hope that this song has a boobs theme (or an ass one...) XD

I'm glad that GAM is doing fine in the charts, I hope they stay there for a good time, it's really a great duo, and was a surprise having a second single... so soon... (anyway I want more DEF DIVA singles!!!!:evil: )

Offline Linus

• Member+
[Unconfirmed] 2006.11.?? GAM 3rd single 「 Untitled 」 (Only SingleV info)
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2006, 12:40:40 AM »
It's up at Centuryland and, apparently, it's not related to second single Melodies. Take it with a grain of salt, but could be 3rd single Single V. Info comes from TowerRecords, also the first page to talk about the October/Second single.

http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?GOODS_NO=996579&GOODS_SORT_CD=103

:pimp:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 12:41:47 AM »
Whoa! Nice news if it is true!!! GAM rocks~

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006, 02:44:12 AM »
Jesus. D: This is crazy, but AWESOME! GAM is on a roll~

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2006, 02:55:43 AM »
ummmm.......... I'll keep up my radar to this news, but is it true I'm not sure since the second GAM isn't out yet. And I kind of feel it's a bit too fast to put out 3 singles in 3 months. I'm pretty sure that if this continues I'll get tired of GAM.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2006, 07:10:00 AM »
At this rate they's have enough material to do a full GAM album and concert in no time.

Is the first single selling that well that Up-Front Group would release 2 more in its wake so quickly? Are they trying to ride the wave of the first single before the fans tire of this H!P group?

I am all for new music performed by Ayaya and Mikitty so this is total goodness for me personally. On the other hand As a strategic move I am not sure that this is the best approach to drive the maximium CD sales. Up-Front Group should ride interest in Sukeban Deka to keep Thanks! on the charts for as long posible before feeding the fans more new material.

At this pace GAM may not have anything fresh to realese over the next year. This could be part of a bigger plan to leave buyer interest levels high for other H!P artists. This is all specualtion...only time will tell.

Offline DroolBoy

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2006, 09:16:32 AM »
If this new DVD is in fact a single V, wouldn't the rumored date by the week before this..

so 11/15 => 11/8? :O

11/8 single release.. after a 10/18 one.. Wow. They're really into releasing.. o_o

Offline DroolBoy

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »
That was odd.

It was changed from

Piano version to
Untitled B-side to
Piano solo version ~~

So it'll be just piano accompaniment?

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2006, 09:40:33 AM »
I thought it would be Second Single V, but, one month later? Not usually happening... Plus, neither Centuryland nor TowerRecords relate the release with Melodies, so, I kind of wish it's the 3rd single. If they release on 11/08... they're gonna find Momusu. Miki's gonna find herself lol

Offline whirlywindz

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2006, 01:20:24 PM »
oh god...this is crazy. I wish this is really GAM's 3rd single.
Their current ranking in the Oricon chart is...quite good? so maybe that's why UFA schedule 2 more singles for them.

They are simply robbing me though, releasing new single once a month. But I won't complain as long as it's GAM!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2006, 03:44:34 AM »
Quote from: DroolBoy
I think that GAM isn't big enough to get their own concert, but will rather be the focus, like said before, of a larger concert.

I mean, look at them. no.2 on Oricon dailies! O_O

Big enough for a concert? Miki and Aya have both had awesome solo concerts/tours. Having them tour as GAM would be even better as you could get them singing their solo songs and even have them sing in some songs as a duet. Plus you'd get the return of Miki solo.

Seriously though, GRADUATE MIKI FROM MM ALREADY!!!

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2006, 03:53:27 AM »
darn, still no cover pic :(

I hope this pwns more than Thanks! (which grows on you a lot)

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2006, 03:55:28 AM »
this is crazy...they're trying to bankrupt the fans...

but yay for more GAM ^___^

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Action