JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Lady Madonna

Author Topic: Innocent Love (JuriMaYukiRena) ~Chapter 5~ Updated 06/03/2015  (Read 17648 times)

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Innocent Love (JuriMaYukiRena) ~Chapter 2~ Updated 19/01/2015
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 10:07:35 AM »
Yeay an update.. thx :nya: :wriggly:
Confused to choose between the pair mayuki or jurimayu  :on blackhole: :on bleed:
Just wait and see what will happen  :hehehe: :on drink: :hip drool2:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Innocent Love (JuriMaYukiRena) ~Chapter 2~ Updated 19/01/2015
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 01:43:14 PM »
omg
I'm love this story!
I really like your writing styles
I love rena yuki romantic cares scene
and mayuki too.

wonder what happend in the past
why yuki was leave , and  the relation of  yuki-rena

can't wait for the next updates! thank for the good story.

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: Innocent Love (JuriMaYukiRena) ~Chapter 4~ updated 03/02/015
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 04:08:02 AM »
i'm sorry that i take so long to updating this fic  :P *my compute is having some problem*

please enjoy this update, and i'm sorry for my grammar  :lol:

Innocent love
~Chapter 4~

The Antagonist. It was a character that played to be a people that everyone would hates. Bad, and also full of hatred. It was need a courage to playing in this character. But… That is her play now. She is Kashiwagi Yuki, and she choose to be the antagonist in this story of her.

Today is the important day for yuki and she nearly prepared about this day event of her.

In her room, she standing at the corner of her apartement and looking at her reflection at the mirror. She stunned in silence, she looking at the reflection of herself and stunned for particulary no reason.

“Life.. is..” when she was about to say something suddenly her phone ringed, cutted her to finishing her words.

She then walked to her phone and picked it. “hello, rena ?”

“……” nothing an answer from the opposite figure from the phone.

“Rena, I didnt have times to playing in your kids game.. if you want say something say it now.. or I’ll cut it”, She said in a cold tone. Yes,  the cold yuki was never forgotten to make other people feels anxious with everything of her words. She really have a potential in this cold character that she had played on.

Rena in the other hand didn’t want to make hurry but yuki have drowned her into a condition like this..“Wait.. yuki !”

“what ?”

Rena feels anxious, she agitated a while and didn’t say a words until, “i knew you have said that you cannot accompany me today but—“

“are we need to talk about this now ?.. rena, I’m in hurry and yesterday I have said to you that I have something important to go today”, yuki didn’t give a time for rena to finishing her words cause she suddenly cutted her.

“Wait.. yuki ! Yuk—“

Yuki cutted the call, and suddenly walked to the window of her apartement and throw her phone outside the room.

“Kids.” Yuki said while looking at her phone that she had thrown outside the window. “ck.. I didn’t have time to play with you rena”.

Yuki then walked to the big mirror that placed in the corner of her room. She checked herself for the last time. She didn’t want to have a bad look. At least for today, she want to be as beautiful as she can.

While looking at her own reflection on the mirror, she slowly putted on her lipstick, she carefuly traced her lips and painted the red lipstick on them. And when she almost finished, she shocked in her move cause the happen after that was suddenly there is a crystal of water that coming out from the right eyes of her. a light of water. A tears.

“Tears ?” Yuki smirked on herself before she erassed the tears from her face, “I still can cry.. what a surprise~”. Then she walked to the big cupboard in her room and took a black old hat and used it on her head. she let out a sigh while try to take a look for the last time to the small table beside her bed.

Slowly she walked to there, “Mom.. Dad”, she put her hand into the one of a photo cabin that placed on the table.

“please, wait for me”

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

“urrgh.. why the bus take so long~ !”.

Mayu grumbled on herself in annoyed tone.  She was stood up alone in the bus shelter, waiting for a bus that she-didn’t-knew-too when it will coming.

She look at her watch, “great.. half an hour and still nothing a bus”. Mayu talked to herself and started to feels sad about this.

Mayu was in her white-simple-summer-dress. Make up normal but still as beautiful as always, and she also wearing a white big hat which covering her head. Not to mention too that she bring a brown small bag that looked like a picnic bag in her hands.

“ahh~… somehow I fel regret for refusing jurina’s offer before..” Mayu said and put some tissue to wiped the sweat from her forhead. “hhh.. its better to ride with him than just waiting for a bus like this.. what a bad~”

Actually today was also an important day for mayu. and she provided to go into some place for todays event. Back at the morning in home, Jurina has offered to mayu that he want to accompanying mayu, but mayu refused it. she said that she want to go alone and said too that jurina didn’t need to worry about her for today. But now.. mayu somehow felt regret with this decission that she has made.

“Maybe I better to take taxi than—“ suddenly mayu’s phone ringed.

Mayu picked it.

“Mayu..” jurina’s voice was sounded from the back of the phone.

Mayu’s expression changed into the confused one after she heard jurina’s voice, “Jurina ?” she’s make attention to her surrounding like trying to observate something. “why suddenly calling, is there something happen ?”

Jurina chuckeld from the call, “Nothing.. I just wanna check my beloved wife~”, jurina try to be the sweet talker this time, “are you okay, honey~ ?”

Mayu smiled softly after hearing the words from jurina, she didn’t expect that jurina would called her like this. how sweet He are with calling mayu to just clarifying her condition. “I’m okay jurina~.”

“are you sure ?” jurina asked again, but somehow in a strange ways..

Mayu who’s in the position that she doesn’t know anything just piercening her eyes, “Yes..s-sure”

Suddenly jurina laughed from the call, “I see~.. but you sure, right ?” he repeat it again his words before.

In the back of the phone mayu somehow could hear the noise of something, and its make mayu confussed a bit because it was like a noise of crowd vehicles. Mayu started to wondering something..jurina ? he should be on work, right ? or not ?,

“y-yes..sure” mayu just replied bluntly, she didn’t know what actually jurina’s mean on his words.

“You know.. you seems not sure, sweetheart~”.

“w-what ?” mayu looked at her phone like looking into something strange, “Jurina.. if you acting weird like this, its better if—“

A car suddenly stopped in front of mayu. “eh ?”, mayu seems surprised about it.

The car look familiar for mayu but she still couldn’t recognize the car. She think that maybe the car is waiting for someone so mayu decided to move away from her spot. But when she went to walked away suddenly The window of the car has opened and revealing a handsome man in suit.

“Hey~” the handsome man calling on mayu, makes mayu shocked with the attitude of this men.

“You !?”.

“You look sweaty there.. are you sure you okay ?” he smiled brightly right in front of mayu, makes mayu statued on her standing spot.  “Ms.Watanabe, do you need a ride ?” he said again while still holding his phone, but his eyes was looking at mayu deeply.

“J-Jurina !?” mayu was in a shock with what she saw now , how can be Jurina in here ? why ?

Jurina cutted the phone and suddenly walked out from the car, he walked to mayu’s standing place. “today seems hot, right ?”
he said it right in front of mayu. Jurina’s eyes was glowing so brightly that it makes mayu couldn’t escaped from his charm.

Mayu just widened her eyes still processing what actually happens in here, “what are—“ Mayu want to say something but..

Jurina suddenly put his finger on mayu’s lips stopping her to talk. He then take a handkerchief from his pocket. And after he took it, he used it to wipe the sweat from mayu’s face. “Look.. you are sweaty, honey~” he wiped the sweat from mayu’s face and also try to tidying mayu’s hair.

“B-but.. How—“

“I’m stalking you”, jurina answered shortly and smiled to mayu.

“S-stalking ?” mayu narrowed her eyebrows, “me ?”

Jurina noded, “yup” he said and then take mayu’s hand and hold it.. he’s making a face like a puppy who was lost from his master. “You know I cannot to leave you alones~ mayu” Jurina smiled to mayu and try to cuddling on her hands. “its make me worried.. and also I’m already miss you, honey~”

“..!?” Mayu take her hand back. “stop it jurina.. we are in the public”

Jurina laughed bitterly, “okay.. okay~” he then turning back to the car and opened the side door of the car. “here princess~.. would you mind if I give you a ride ?” jurina was smiled softly to mayu and makes a gestures like he was a maid who was letting her mistress to entering the kingdom gate.

Mayu was spechless with the jurina’s attitude. “But.. Jurina” she then diverted her gaze to meet with jurina’s face. “I said.. I want alon—“

“Yes.. Thanks for your concern, mistress” jurina cutted mayu’s words with pushing mayu to getting into the car.

“Wait.. juri—“ Jurina closed the door before mayu could uttering any words again. After it he walked to the opposite door and getting into the car too.

Jurina started the engine and then drive the car away. “where we should go, princess~ ?”

Mayu just staring at jurina with unbelieved gaze, she was leaving dumbfounded in her seat, she is in unspoken state with what happening now.

-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

In some flower shop.

A young woman in the black suit entering the shop and directly walking into the old-lady who was still doing her activity at the corner of the shop.

“Oba-chan.” the young woman greet the old lady.

The old lady turned back as to look at the owner of the voice, “who are you ?” the old lady confussed a bit with the sudden appearance of the unknown guest in her shop.

The young woman surprised with the old lady attitude,”oba-san.. its me, kashiwagi.... you forget ?” the young woman try to convince the old lady who actually she are. 

“Kashiwagi ?” the old lady narrowed her eyes like she was still didn’t give a believe to the young woman, “you ? Kashiwagi ?”

Then the young woman try to taking off her hat and her sunglasses to revealing her full face. “look.. its me. Kashiwagi,. Kashiwagi yuki.”

The old lady widened her eyes as she looking at the face of the kashiwagi girl. “Yuki-chan~”

“yes.. yes, its me.. its yukirin”. The young woman smiled softly. she feels like want to cried right now.

The old lady walked closer to the young woman.. “Yuki-chan.. yuki-chan, its really you ?” the old lady try to put her hand on the face of the kashiwagi girl, it was not like she didn’t believe with what she saw but.. it just she need to clarifying this things so she can make sure about it.

“Yuki-chan~!!”, suddenly the old lady bursted into a cry. “you back.. its really you” she hugged the kashiwagi girl.

“yes.. yes. I’m back oba-chan”. Yuki feels like she wanted to cry, she felt like she need to letting out all of the emotions that she had burried for a year.

But inside of her brain was not saying so, she’s just replying shortly and not ever letting out the tears would coming out from her eyes,  “I’m back.. oba-chan, I’m back”

……

The two figure of woman sit peacefuly on the chair around the table of the shop. A two cup of tea has accompanying them in her talk moment.

“where are you in this past 3 years ?”

“……”

“You still didn’t want to answer my question”.

“I’m sorry, oba-chan”.

The old lady let out a sigh after a short moment. She still didn’t expecting that this one figure wich sat in front of her was suddenly coming back from who-don’t-know-where. She never have a mind about this. This young figure was like a coming-back from a nothingness.

“How sakura ?” the young figure suddenly bursted out. Her face has drawn like she was worried about something.

The old lady just looked away from the kashiwagi girl, “she’s okay”.

“yokatta..” the kashiwagi girl feels relieved after hearing thus news. “thanks oba-chan”.

“she’s worried about you, yuki” the old lady sighed and then turned her face to facen up with the kashiwagi girl, her eyes was indicating that she is really serious for this matter. “why ? why you leave her ?”

The kashiwagi girl just silenced and looked away, “I have a reason for doing this..”.

“what reason ?” The old lady threatening her voice, “is that reason was more important than your family !? is that the reason that bring you to abandoning your only sisters !!!” the old-lady raised her voice while pointing at yuki’s face.

The kashiwagi shook her head, “No.. nope, you didn’t know anything”.

“Is that also the reason that makes sakura suffer !! Yuki !! Stop your stupid reason !!”

“NO !!!” Yuki suddenly shouted full of anger, “You just didn’t know anything !!! I’m doing this is also for my family sake !!!”

“……”, The old lady suddenly shut her mouth when looking at yuki who has shouting like that. She then walked away to take a things from the shop.

Yuki was leaving shocked with what oba-chan said. Is it true that sakura has suffering because of her ? is it true that what did she do for this past year just an stupid act ? why ? she’s doing this also for sakura’s sake !! why !?

“Yuki.. “ the old lady back with a box in her hands, she looking at yuki with an caring eyes, “sakura needs you, she just wanted you to stay on her side..” the old lady then walked closer onto yuki. “please, you still have a times to stop this yuki.. Please, stop it”.

“I can’t” yuki throwed her eyes away, ignoring the conversation.

“what cant ? why ? you just need to stop this, right ? so, just stop it !!” the old lady raised her voice onto yuki,

“I said I cant !!! oba-chan I cant !!!” yuki shouted and begin to feels frustated with all of this things.

“……..”

“…….”

“open this box” the old lady said while given the box to yuki.

Yuki confussed,  “what’s is this ?”

“Open it, you’ll know if you open it”. the old lady move closer and then sat on the chair beside yuki.

Yuki felt hestitated for a while, she looking back to the old-lady as try to wondering what did she want with giving her a box like this. “….?” Yuki looking at the old lady with an quetioned-expressions but then the old lady just noded to the kashiwagi girl, giving her a trust to reopening the small box.

“okay, I’ll open it” Yuki slowly opened the box, and what she found is, “what is this ? letter ?” yup, there is a bunch of letter in the box. Yuki felt confussed, she still didn’t get what the meaning of this.

“Sakura’s letter” the old lady said in a low tone and makes the kashiwagi girl widened her eyes. “it was letters that sakura has write to you”.

“w-what do you mean ?” yuki asked didn’t understands.

The old lady suddenly cried while looking down to the floor. “Y-yuki..” she was stuttered cause the hurt from the heart, “everyones think that you have died.. but- .but..”

Yuki lighten up her face ,“But ?”

“but.. even everyone has a thought that you have died.. s-sakura, sakura” the old lady cursed on herself with what she facen up now, “sakura is always think that you still alive.. she always said that her one-chan was still alive, she belive on it”

“…!!!!”

“she always write a letter for you.. everyday !!” the old lady then looked away from yuki, feels like she cant looking at yuki for now, “That’s the letter that she had writen..”

“so, this—“

“Do you ever knew what she feel when she write those letter, ha !?!?” the old lady suddenly stood up and shouted to yuki, cutting yuki form her words, “She always crying whenever she  write those letter, yuki !!”,  the old lady cursed on yuki, she was like a lost minded now. “She’s crying yuki !!! she’s cry !!! she’s want you !!!!”

Yuki suddenly stood up, “…..” she didn’t knew what she need to do for now, a tears has forming out from her eyes.

“please, yuki.. I beg you” the old lady suddenly bowed and begged to yuki. “please stay, yuki.. please stay for sakura”

“…….”

“…….”

“i-I need to go..” yuki suddenly walked away, she wanted to leave this place as fast as she can. Leaving the old-lady still bowed on her spot.

“Yuki” the old lady suddenly called yuki’s name and makes yuki stopped from her walk. the old lady walked closer to yuki and with the box in her hands, she given it to yuki. “if you wont comeback… please just make sure that you will not show yourself in here anymore”.

“…….!!”

“because you have decided about this.. Than maybe i think its better for sakura if you not shown up anymore” the old lady smiled softly to yuki, but yuki remained in silent.

“thanks for coming.. oujou-sama” the old lady bowed to yuki as makes a last greet for yuki to get out from her shop.

----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Jurina stopped the car as mayu has commanded to him. He stopped the car in front of.. A big terrain. Park ? No.. Its not a park.

It was a cemetry.

“Mayu..” jurina collapsing her face as she looked to mayu, he didnt knew that mayu would going into this place.

Mayu smiled softly to jurina. “thank’s jurina~” she loosen up her seat belt and prepared to get out from the car. Leaving jurina still confussed with an much questions.

“Mayu, wha--”

“you can leave, jurina” mayu spoked to jurina with a bright face, “you still have a work in the company right ?”

“but, what--”

“its my mother”, mayu said in low tone, but it was strange that her face suddenly turned into the sad one. “today is my mother birthday”, a sad smile plastered on mayu’s face.

Jurina finally understand. He looked to mayu who was still sitting on the seat with a sad look. So, its about mayu’s mother.  Jurina has better to known about this, so thats why she want to be alone. 

Today is mayu’s mother birthday. And in this cemetry, seems mayu would experienced her mother birthday in here. Yes, mayu’s mother has passed away. And her body was burried in this cemetry. Back at the time.. It was a sad moment for mayu to reminding her mother’s presence. The only one mother for mayu.. Has long gone for the past time. And in this cemetry.. She would be always come here to talk with her mother. Of course she talked with the gravestone of her mother. Its sad but.. That was the way that mayu could only do for reminding her mother.

“thanks, jurina~” mayu smiled to jurina and kissed him on his cheeks. “i’ll take care myself from here..” after it she get out from the car.

In the other hands, jurina was unspokened cause he fullfiled with an much emotions . He was happy and blushing in red because mayu give a kiss to him. But in other hands he also feels sad and guilty cause he cant accompanying mayu cause it was her own time with her mother.

“Dont worry about me, honey~” mayu said as she looked back to jurina, “Ah ! And also dont mind to pick me up okay~ i would rather to take a bus after this.” mayu remiding jurina for the last time. And after it she walked away from jurina’s car.

Jurina was speechless, he suddenly getting out from the car to chasing on mayu. “Mayu !!” he called mayu’s name and running onto mayu.

Mayu looked back and saw that jurina was coming onto her, “..? Jurina ? What happen ?” mayu said as he looking at jurina who has now standing right in front of her.

Suddenly,..

*kiss*

Jurina kissed Mayu.

Truthfully it just a little peck on mayu’s lips. But because it was too sudden, its make mayu widened her eyes cause surprised. She didnt ever think that jurina.. Jurina would doing something like this.

In the other hands. Jurina just smiled brightly on his place. “if you asked why ?” jurina suddenly closen up his distance to mayu’s face. “its because i love you..”

Mayu looked away cause the embarasement. It can be saw from her face that has glowing in red.

Jurina suddenly laughed as looking at mayu’s reaction, “You kiss me.. And i give back to you my kiss.. We are even now~”

“.....” mayu just smiled to jurina, she cant help but to laughed softly when she heard jurina’s words. It cheered her mood for now. “thank’s jurina”.

“Your welcome, my princess~ ”.  Jurina smiled in silence. “Jaa~ i’ll back to my work”

“un.” mayu noded and smiled happily.

“take care, okay~..” Jurina said and patted mayu’s head for the last time.

Mayu replied him with a smile and noded softly to jurina. “un..”

After he feelt better and more relieved. Jurina then walked back to the car, but not to forget to give a bye for mayu. And after he feels that he need to leave now, he then started the car and begin to leave the scene. Leaving mayu still standing in her place, jurina driven his car away from the cemetry to back work at the company.

Back to mayu, after jurina left away. mayu was still stood up in her place. Remind in silence while looking at the sky. She try to felt the wind wich blowing so softly and traced her skin. The feels of this scene somehow has makes mayu felt more relaxed than ever.

“oka-san..” she mumbled her mother in silence.

After she felt more better, she begin to walked into the cemetry to meet with her mother. Her mother grave. That grave... was the only one place. The only place for mayu where she can found a real smile of herself. Mayu and her life... That was the only place where she can tell her story on.

Mayu walked slowly while enjoying her surrounding. She felt relaxed. This place didnt makes her afraid. As long as we knew that it was an old cemetry didnt make any different on mayu’s braveheart. She was familiar with this place. And it was almost 12 years since she always coming onto this place in alone. This place was like her park on her own home.

Mayu has walk.. Walk ..and walk. Until finally she stopped in the one of the corner of the small hill on this cemetry. She looked at the place where the grave of her mother placed on. And when she walked closer.. She was shockened with what she saw.
There are any other figure wich standing in front of her mother grave. Seem it was a woman. She was in a black suit, it was different from mayu who was wearing an only white suit. It was like a contrast on them. White and black.. Two different things but always stand to each other.

Mayu walked closer to this figure, and when she want to ask.. She was chooked cause the shock. She felt she didnt need to ask if she want to know who is this figure. Because she already knew who it is. Even it is just her back, mayu has already knew who is this woman who is in the black suit. She have known for better for this woman.

Mayu try to recalming herself as she walked closer to her mother grave. She looked at there and found A boquet of flower has putted on her mother grave. Seems that this black figure was the one who has putted on there.

“why you here ?”

“it was your mother birthday.. I came to give a greet ” the woman in black then looked back to mayu and moved aside to let mayu stand on her mother grave.

“......” Mayu ignored this woman, she stepped into the front of her mother grave.

“you always know.. She was like my own mother”.

Mayu still ignored the woman. She putted her own boquet of flower that she bring from her picnic bag.

“its just me, mayu..” the woman in black give an excuse to mayu.

“can you leave me alone... Yuki” mayu said in a low tone but didnt give any glance to this woman who was surprisingly it was Yuki. Kashiwagi yuki.

Yuki smirked, “i saw you before.. With jurina ? .. What a nice scene~”

“leave now !!” mayu shouted to yuki.

It didnt take for two times awarn for yuki to leave the scene, she smiled to mayu before she walked away, “i’ll wait you at the gate”.

A tears has formingly come from mayu’s eyes. And when she knew that yuki have walked away..

“Oka-san...” mayu mumbled her mother’s and begin to tell her story in this past day of her life.

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------- 

An Hour has passed.

Yuki was still standing at the gate and waiting for mayu when the one that she have wait finally walked out from the cemetry.
Mayu stopped a while and looked to yuki. They exchanged a glance.

“would you accompany me ?”

“.........” mayu didnt anwer and just walked away from yuki.

Yuki smirked as she look at mayu who has walked away and passed right in front of her face.

“wait..” yuki said and make mayu stopped on her spot.

“please, mayu .. For the last time” yuki walked into mayu. “i want you to come with me..”

Mayu looked at yuki’s face, “........”

“..........”

There was a small place on mayu’s heart that said that she want to accept yuki. But in other place,  there was an big place that said to herself that she need to let go from yuki.

Mayu felt hestitated and looked away. “i cant” she answered shortly.

Mayu stepped away but suddenly a hand was holding her and stopped her to walk away.

“mayu..” yuki said while holding mayu’s hand, “please.. For the last times.”

“.......” mayu looked away from yuki’s gaze. She didnt want to struck again on those gaze. “i cant”

“...........” yuki was silenced with mayu’s response.

“now let me go... I didnt want to see your face”. Mayu spoked in pierce tone right in front of yuki’s face.

Yuki was hurted with mayu’s words but she still didnt letting mayu go from her grip. She closed her eyes to try to bear mayu’s words.

“Let off your hands from me”. Mayu said while raising her voice,

“........” yuki remain in silence but still not letting mayu to go.

Mayu started to break loose from yuki’s grip.  “let me go !!!! Let me go !!!”

“mayu..”

“let me go !!!”

“mayu..”

“let me goo !! I didnt want to saw your face !! I didnt want to meet with you again !!! You liar !!! You Hurt me !!! You make me sick !!!” mayu shouted like crazy.

“Mayu !!!!”

*PLAK*

When yuki was about to shout to mayu to calmed her, she was got a slap on her face from mayu.

In other hands, Mayu was an crying-sadly again, “please, let me go.. Dont show your face in front of me again”.  Mayu finally given up on yuki. “please yuki.. Please.. I beg you”

Yuki was looking at mayu in silence. “i’m sorry mayu.. I’m sorry but you’re the one who make me to doing this,” a tears was finally coming out from yuki’s eyes. And suddenly yuki dragged mayu away to come with her.

“No !!! I dont want !!!” mayu shouted and try to fight yuki back. But yuki have a strong power, a really strong !! Mayu felt that it was like a jurina’s power. Mayu cant help but just to fight back to yuki, even she know it wouldnt help her that much.

In other hands, yuki was still dragged mayu to walked away. She bring mayu to her car.

“Nooo !! Yuki !!! Please !!” mayu was begging more downly when she saw she was near with yuki’s car.

Yuki was opened her car and pushed mayu yo get in, not letting mayu to have a chance to fight her back. Yuki then also walked in to the car and begin starting the engine of the car.

Mayu was already given up and just cried when the car engine has finally started. She cant help but just looking down with a sad look. Seems that yuki would not letting her go so easyly .

Yuki than drive the car away, “i’m sorry mayu.. I’m sorry that i hurted you, but for now.. I’ll over this suffer, i ‘ll over this things for you” yuki said in her tought and begin to concentrate to driven the car.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:14:30 AM by mayura48 »

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Innocent Love (JuriMaYukiRena) ~Chapter 4~ Updated 03/02/2015
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 09:08:45 AM »
Yuhuu thx for your update  :mon innocent:
I had to calm myself and let this story flow  :mon trudge: :mon heh: :on drink:
Please continue  :on cny1: n please don't forget to update the journey too  :mon thumb: :nya:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 05:17:48 PM »
It's very nice.

Author san  How about you make Rena past hurtful, and she had hide her feeling she didn't told anyone about her secret.

She is lonely.  And she fall in love with yuki.

And someday yuki found about her. That she suffered so much.

I will happy if you accept my request.
Thank you.

Waiting for next chapter.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:22:01 AM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2015, 03:00:04 PM »
Oh god.. it's so complicated author-san  :banghead:

I'm still confused about mayuki.. because...

I can see that mayu love jurina.. but she still remember about yuki and her in past. She replied yuki kiss too~  :doh:

And yuki was a flirt woman but when she with mayu, she told mayu to get her back then said sorry... :shocked why?!

Poor sakura... i hope yuki will visit her  :cry:

JuriMayu  :D hahahaha jurina was so romantic toward mayu~ i like that   :)

Please update soon author-san! O NE GA I~~ :bow: :bow:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline KashiwagiRena

• ecchi
  • Yahooo~
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2015, 06:00:13 PM »
Waiting for next update~ :roll:

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: Innocent Love (JuriMaYukiRena) ~Chapter 5~ Updated 06/03/2015
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2015, 07:09:37 AM »
Innocent Love
~Chapter 5~

An hour before....

"Have you came to kill me ? i've been waiting for someone--"

"someone from half of your nightmare..", a young beauty lady piercened her tone when facing the old guys in front of her.

The Old man laugh a bit, "Yuki-san... what a fate that i can meet you again~".

The kashiwagi girl smirked, "what ? now you filled with regret..?"

The old man showing his old-devil smirk, "nope..", he then take a sip of red wine from his glass,  "i've been waiting for you~".

"i've comeback for you.... to remind you of something.." the young lady take out a gun and pointed it into the old man direction, "something you once knew..something that you have stolen from me".

The old man putted his glass down, "i convince my deepest honor for your concern... kashiwagi-san~". he smiled in evil, "i hope that your shot would not missed from your target..". a fact that maybe his life will end in here not makes the old man expression changed a bit. his expression is still tough as ever.

And for the young lady.. she felt a bit hestitant while she looked at those expression of her enemy, , "i never missed from my target..", she pulled the trigger of the gun.

"............"

"............"

The old man did not budge his toughness even a bit.. and instead he intensify his sharp gaze onto the young lady in front of him. it was like he was already prepared with the death wich will coming to him a seconds after this..

A moment of silence was strucked between them. the heavy atsmosphere has filled the room where these two figure had standing.

And suddenly..

*BANG*

The voice of gun filled the room and break the silent.

The Old Man still standing in his toughness. He still sat at his chair with a smirk appeared on his face.

"Take this as a warning... because next time i will aiming this gun into your head.. and i will not missed it". A young lady said and after that she left the scene without a doubt.

The old man laughed in evil way, "i'll waiting for that times...Kashiwagi-san".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayu sat silenty at the car bench. She just throw her gaze outside the window while the car is still moving along the way. In this odd-situation of her, she cursed her life..She hate her fate... she hate the fact that now she sat next to her ex-girlfriend and it feels like it was noramlly for her.

In the other sides.. Yuki also sat in silence while still concentrated on driving the car. Kidnapping mayu an hour ago. And now sat next to her is her ex-girlfriend wich now being depressed cause her act. Actually, yuki herself didnt have an intend to kidnapping mayu..she just want to take mayu for a while and make her accompanying herself to go onto somewhere. But because mayu trying to take a fight on her... Yuki didnt have any choice but at least to kidnapping her like this.

Yuki who is feeling guilty for mayu... cant help but to concerned about her beautifull ex-girlfriend. She slowly stroked mayu's hair. "I'm sorry.."

Mayu rolled her eyes into the kashiwagi girl, but still didnt protested to yuki who is put her hand onto her head. ".........", mayu just sit in silence and ignoring her.

Yuki felt relieved cause mayu didnt protested when she stroke her hair. it was strange for yuki.... mayu maybe can act angry everytime she touch her. But now.. what a surprise for yuki !!  mayu was now accepting her touch.

Yuki smiled and then pulled her hand, "I'm sorry mayu.... but i just want to talk with you".

".........". mayu still in silence and ignoring the kashiwagi girl.

Yuki sighed cause mayu cold reaction. She cant help but feeling hurt when she saw mayu ignoring her like this. it was a way more hurt than when mayu slap her. Its hurt her feeling when she act like there is nothing between them.

In the other hands.. deep inside mayu's heart,  she felt the warmness from yuki's touch. but still.. she choose to keep her dignity instead of showing her real feeling towards yuki. Mayu try to fought those feeling and try to erase those feeling from her mind.

"Let me tell you a story...", yuki suddenly blurted out of silence. She turned onto mayu and smiled to her. "Do you want to hear ?"

Mayu turned to yuki and now give attention to her, "No.. i didnt want". Mayu said in pierce tone. She is known better about Yuki, and everytime she said that she want to tell a story...it will ended with just telling story that based on mayu's embarassing-past story.

"Oh~.. i didnt know that you really passionate to hear my story, mayuyu~". Yuki looked at mayu with a glance of sharp view.

"No.. i said i didnt want !! and stop calling me with those filthy name !!!". mayu throw an angry glare to yuki, and makes yuki shocked a bit.

Yuki now facing with mayu.. and she strucked for a moment. It was when her eyes landed on mayu's figure.. yuki suddenly hypnotized with what she saw in front of her.  "oh~... how can i realized just now". yuki said while try to hold her laugh. "how funny your face when you angry like that..", yuki then laughed out of the blue. *its just an yuki excuse... the truth, yuki was strucked with mayu's beauty.. mayu has grow into a beautiful young lady and it makes yuki mesmerized with her figure*

Mayu's confussed with the attitude of girl beside her, "w-what ?", mayu winced her eyebrows didnt understands. "what are you talking about ?".

"oh..i'm sorry". yuki try stopped her laugh, "its just..pfft.. its just you're have a very funny face when you are angry, mayu~".

Mayu confussed still didnt understadns, "Are you making fun of me ?", mayu sharpened her eyes, "are you really want to i slap you again ?".

Yuki suddenly smiled in relieve when she hear those reaction from mayu. Yeah...at least mayu responded onto her talk. "Nope... once is enough~ your slap is really hurt you know..". yuki said while touching her left cheeks which is still hurt from mayu last slap.

"..........", mayu looked at yuki but now her gaze was more soft than before. "Good that you understands that... because if you talk again.. i'm sure i'll slap your filthy mouth, kashiwagi-san".

How hurt for yuki when she hear that mayu called her so formally like that... she cant help but feel angry when mayu act like that. Calling her with "Kashiwagi" even they have already knew each other for a long time... what a shock for yuki.

Suddenly yuki stopped the car..

"Ouch !!!", mayu shocked cause the car stopped in sudden and her head had bumped into the seat, "what are you doing !? are you want to kill me !?", Mayu diverted gaze into yuki's direction but shocked when she saw yuki's face.

Yuki make a devilish smirk, "You know~....", slowly yuki drawn more closer onto mayu's face, and then she put her hand onto mayu's cheeks, "You can slap me as much as you want when we are in bed, mayu~...i'm quite like about it. S&M Game ? pfft... i'm going onto you watanabe-san~".

".......", mayu shocked with yuki's word. She raise her hand and want to slap her.. but a seconds before her hand landed on yuki's cheeks, Yuki grabbed mayu's hand fast.. and not give mayu a chance to slap her.

"Ah~... like what i said mayu~.. you just can slap me when we are on the bed". Yuki looked at mayu with a devilish smirk, "and now is not on the bed~". yuki let go off mayu hand and then get out from the car.

"........" mayu statued in her place after hearing those words from yuki. she shivered in fear with what yuki do before.

The door-car beside mayu suddenly opened and revealing yuki's figure that bowing onto mayu, "Lets come out, my princess~... we already reached our destination".

Mayu step out from the car and widened her eyes when she saw where she is, "what ?..this place......".

Flashback

6 years ago..

Watanabe Mayu, 16 years old. Yuki 17 years old.

School, break time...

"oii bitch !! get out of here !! step aside or i'll kill you". A blonde girl kicked mayu's desk and makes mayu chooked cause fear.

"g-gomennasai..", mayu trembled in fear, she try to leave and pick up her things but suddenly a girl pushed her away. "aaakh !!" mayu landed on the floor hardly.

A bunch of girl then laughed to mayu,  "What !!!.. hurry !! you dumbass !!!", they laughed looking at mayu's suffer.

"Y-yes..", mayu eyes become teary, "i'm sorry... i'm sorry !!" she try to stand up but another girl kicked her out and makes her groaned in pain, "aarrggh !! y-yamete !! please stop !! it hurts !!". a bunch of girl kicked mayu with no mercy. they laughed more hardly when they kicked mayu.

"oii !! stop that !!",  a teacher suddenly come to stop the bullier, "Stop that !!", he ran onto mayu and try to help her. "Watanabe-san are you okay..?"

Mayu trembled in fear, ".......", she silenced didnt answer.

"You all !!! Going to my office now !!" the theacher said angrily to the bunch of bullier..

"ck, Huh ? what are you talking about sensei~?", one of them replying the teacher, "we were just playing with mayu-chan~..nee~, mayu-chan ?", she said while putting her hand on mayu's shoulder.

The teacher look at the bunch of bullier with undisbelieve stare, "..............",   

"its okay sensei~.. we just playing together". mayu suddenly spoke and makes the theacher shocked in his place.

"w-what are you talking about watanabe-san !? i saw you---"

"Sensei..", mayu cutted her teacher words, "its just an act sensei.. we are just playing together". mayu smiled in pain.

"B-but.. watana---"

"If you dont mind.. i take my leave first, sensei", mayu smiled to the teacher, "Ah.. i'm sorry girls..i need to go". she also give an greet to her bullier. she then walked away to get out from the scene.

This scene happened almost everyday in mayu's life. Getting bullied, getting bullied, getting bullied...everyday getting bullied, f*ck !! what a terrrible life. even her father didnt even give help to her. he said that he didnt have time to take over such a silly problem like this. he always busy with his work... even he almost forgot that he have a daughter.

But aside from that.. aside from her terrible life... aside from her suffer. Watanabe mayu, she still always smiling cheerfully.. she still always the watanabe mayu who was kind to everyone. she still as dilligent kid.. a good girl that always get attention from everyone because her kindness. even she was being treated not humanly... she always replied them with a kindness.

Mayu who always smile... mayu who always.... whistand her suffer. mayu... who is.. struggle to get love from everyone.

~~~~~~~~

"Ouch.." mayu flinched cause hurt, "Yukirin~.. please be more kind~". mayu smiled to the older girl beside of her.

The older girl just sighed while treated mayu's wound. This girl is the only light for mayu's life.

Kashiwagi Yuki. A girl who always stay on mayu's side. she's the first hero for mayu... and she always it is.

The older girl stopped for a while, she touch mayu's wound slowly.. "...........",

Mayu turned to yuki and meet with her eyes, "Yuki..."

A tears suddenly forming out from Yuki's eyes. "i-im sorry..."

Mayu shooked her head, she took yuki's hand and grabbed it tightly, "its okay yuki... i'm okay".

"No..", this time it was yuki who shooked her head, "i'm sorry mayu... i cant protect you". she feelt guilty that she couldnt protect mayu.

"no.. yuki its not your fault", mayu smiled softly try to reassuring yuki's mind. "it cant helped yuki..we cant always be together dont we ?.. yea, like now.. we were in different school... i can protect myself yuki, so you dont have to worry".

Yuki looked to mayu's eyes ".........Mayu~". she can see the seriousness from mayu's eyes.. yeah she can see that, she can feel mayu's determination. But still..with looking at mayu in such a conditon like this.. with a body that filled with bunch of wounds. the Kashiwagi girl cant help but to feel guilty in herself cause she cant protect mayu.

"Believe on me... i can bear this yuki", mayu smiled and to yuki.

Yuki noded and just smiled back to mayu.

But those incident suddenly happened..

1 new message.

Yuki opened her phone.

i'm sorry yuki..
i cant bear this anymore..
let me over this suffer..
Goodbye~

Yuki widened her eyes to see these message, "Shit !!", she fastly grab her phone and called mayu, "mayu.. please wait for me, mayu.. please dont do anything stupid". she worriedly running outside the house and running to search mayu.

1 hour passed since mayu last message..

"damn !! where are you mayu !!" yuki still didnt found any clue about where mayu is.. she struggling on herself to looking for mayu.. she even try to contacted mayu's father but it cant reach him. she just running, running and running... she fight with her own power to search where the watanabe girl would be.

Night come in fast.. but yuki still cant find where mayu is.. she's worried like dead. "Shit !! Mayu !! where are you !!" yuki almost have try an hunderd times to calling on mayu phone but still.. there is nothing that she got from that. she running over the city to find her.. but what she is still nothing.

Yuki almost reached her limit.. but when she almost give up on her will..

Suddenly..

At the biggest bridge of this city..

"Mayuuu !!!!" yuki screamed mayu's name and running onto her.

Mayu looked to direction of the voice and widened her eyes when she saw yuki was coming onto her. She didnt expect that yuki could find her in here.

"yuki..", mayu felt a bit hestitant when she saw yuki.. but she's already deciding her choice, "I'm sorry yukirin~...", mayu then climb the guardrail of the bridge.. she already preparing herself for this. She will over her suffer with this.

Mayu was already standing at the edge of the bridge.. and she's ready to jump. but suddenly...

"Mayuu !!! I love you !!!!", yuki shout from a far. She screamed with a tears flowed out from her eyes.

"..." those words suddenly stopping mayu from doing the most stupid things in the world.

Flashback End

That bridge is one of the most memorable spot for mayu and yuki... because on there.. for the first time.. they confessed their feeling for each other.

And now..

"w-why you bring me here ?...".

Yuki looked back and smiled to mayu, "if i jump..would i survive ?"

Mayu looked at yuki, "w-what are you talking about ?"

"Just answer my question.... if i jump from here, would i survive ?"

Mayu confussed with yuki sudden attitude, "Yuki stop this... what are you trying to do ?"

"i miss you, mayu". yuki looked at mayu's eyes. she deeply staring at those two black-orbs on her eyes...and then she smiled softly to mayu.

Mayu looked away avoided yuki's eyes, "i-i cant trust you...."

Yuki smiled bitterly after hearing mayu's words.

"Kashiwagi-san... if you dont have anything to say--"

"How are you ?", yuki cutted mayu's words, "how are you doing ?"

Mayu rolled her eyes to yuki, "w-what ?"

"Did you happy with jurina ?",

"..............", mayu looked away ignoring yuki again.

"Answer my question mayu !!! Did you happy with jurina !!!!?", yuki shouted to mayu and makes her shocked a bit.

Mayu turned to faced yuki, but as she saw yuki's eyes.. suddenly she felt like she cant uttered any words in front of her.

Yuki still waiting for mayu's answer, "............"

Mayu suddenly turned back and begin to walk away. but yuki suddenly grabbed her hand and stopping her to walk.

"Did you happy with jurina ? you still didnt answer my question mayu...", Yuki try to forced mayu to spoke.

"So you want hear my answer ?", mayu said but still avoiding yuki presences, she's facing yuki with her back. "Did you really want hear my answer that much ?"

"yes... i want hear your answer".

Realized or not... a tears has formingly come out from mayu's eyes, she's sobbing in silence. "I love him.. and i'm happy with him". she said while still facing back on yuki.

Slowly yuki's grip on mayu's hand has loosen up, "...........", Yuki's hand shivering for no reason. "i-i.....i-i'm... Congratulations..then, i wish for your happy". a tears has coming out from yuki's eyes.

"............", mayu then slowly walked away from the scene.

But it was a moment until suddenly...

A hand grabbed mayu's hand and makes her turned back into the direction of the one who pulled her.. Kashiwagi yuki.

Mayu was shocked, "w-what....!!!", now she completely facing up with yuki. their eyes meet and make some fought between each other.

Yuki smirked in devil, "Listen to this watanabe mayu...I'm just going to say this once, so listen this carefully".

"......", mayu just statued in her place...   

"i...will.... destroy..you". a tears was flow out from yuki's eyes when she say this words... and then with the final blow...

She Kisses Mayu

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:18:35 AM by mayura48 »

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2015, 07:42:59 AM »
i just imagine if Yuki jump off the bridge, would mayu help her?  :mon angel:
Thanks for your update  :nya:
their relation must have been very complicated  :mon huh2:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »

Your Back  :mon huh2: :mon angel:
Thanks for the update  :nya:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2015, 10:52:22 AM »
I Miss youuuuu sooo much author San welcome back,

If yuki jump will may save her??

I hope Yuki didn't do something stupid

Waiting for update

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »
I missssss this story so much!,
thank you for coming back!

oh  , what if Yuki jump off
will mayu change her mind or feel choose the wrong choice

I really like some sm ...By the way
Yuku-san I looking fot
r ward to .. oops  :wub:

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »
what why love became so confusing like this?

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2015, 04:55:03 PM »
Damn it! I need Jurina to be there right now! He must see this and destroy Yuki!!!
Oh my God, I'm sure Mayu's thinking about her feelings towards Yuki again, I know that feeling, kuchooo (╥﹏╥)
Update soon!

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »
shit just got real xD hahahaha Go for it Yuki!! fight for Mayuyu!!

hhmmmm... I'm wondering... If Mayu would go back to Yuki (coz i'm sure her love towards Yuki never faded right?) ermm how about Jurina?
I can sense WMatsui :>

I love this fic, so intense  :heart:

Thanks author-san  :thumbup Ganbatte  :peace:

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2015, 09:37:20 PM »
   :thumbup :love: :love:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2015, 09:54:09 PM »
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2015, 04:32:00 AM »
Oh Great -_-
Where's Jurina?
Mayu is in trouble now. Jurina as well, he'll lose Mayu for sure if he doesn't act quickly.

Offline KashiwagiRena

• ecchi
  • Yahooo~
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2015, 04:57:46 AM »
Thanks for update author-san :D

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 07:40:48 AM »