JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2Yoon - 24-7

Author Topic: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-10|Chapter Eight Part II]  (Read 22260 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-03updated|Chapter Six Unfinished]
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »
Yossie's got a "beloved one" huh? Maybe she got a crush on Miki? That's why she invited Miki to the match :lol:

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 08:22:52 AM »
Chapter Six   A Coincidence   (Part II)

I asked for leave from Makoto-san on telephone that night, and went to the hospital by taxi. No time to get my clothes changed, no time to buy some flowers or fruits, even no time to consider my heavy debt. What mattered me most was Yoshizawa.
I ran for her ward along the passage, finally, stopping at the door, out of breath. I counted one, two, three…and knocked the door.
“Come in, please” I heard her answer.
I moved into the ward carefully…I saw her laying on the bed with her left leg shank covered with bandage.
“Hi~Fujimoto-san~” she waved to me, as nothing bad had happened to her.
I replied to her greeting.
“Sit down, please~”
I nodded and sit on the chair next to her bed.
“Is it serious?”
“Nothing serious, I will recover soon. The doctor examined my leg, nothing serious. Just need some treatment and rest.”
“That’s fine.”
A big smile appeared on her face when I asked her why she had invited me to the match.
“I thought you might like it.” She explained, “I saw you several times standing outside the ground and watching our training. So I guessed you might like it.”
I couldn't tell her what attracted me there was not the football itself but her, so I just smiled and looked around the ward. Several bunches of flowers and bags of fruit on the desk. Obviously, someone had come to visit her. She was so popular, no wonder they loved her. But in my hand was nothing.
“Sorry, I was to hurry to buy you some flowers.”
“It doesn't matter. I really appreciate your coming to visit me.”
The door opened, I heard a familiar voice raised behind my back.
“Yossie, here is the medicine for tonight.”
I turned my head back…and I was frozen…

“Ishi…ka…wa….san?!” It took me 3 seconds to make sure it was her, because she looked like an ordinary young girl. She was dressed in a dark one-piece dress with a braided hair down on her chest, which was totally different from what she looked like in the club.
She was also shocked when seeing me, for I noticed her pave paused for a while. Then she nodded to me, and passed by me to the bed.
“acquaintance?”
Ishikawa nodded and smiled to her tenderly.
“In the same club, Fujimoto-san and I.” she explained, putting down the medicine on the desk and then sitting on the edge of the bed.
I had to believe women’s instinct. I was sure at the moment she came in that she was Yoshizawa’s beloved one! Though no hint could be found on their face, but I could strongly felt there was a kind of…I should say…RAPPORT spreading among the air, that was something like an old couple.
“Ano…” I felt embarrassed in this subtle situation with these two, “time for me to leave. I have something else to do next…I will come to see you the other day.” I stood up and hurried out of the ward. My heart was beating violently at that time.
Yoshizawa’s lover was…Ishikawa!!!

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 08:23:56 AM »
Chapter Seven   My Dream Maker

I’d never thought I would meet Fujimoto in Yossie’s ward, which really shocked me. Yossie told me she’d invited her to the match after she left. I said nothing.
Yossie and I were in the same senior high school. Everyone was busy choosing some communities to join in at the beginning of Grade One. I chose soccer, because that was the only sport I could play. There I met her, who was the leader of the team. She was in Grade Three, the last year of senior school. I heard about that she was from a very rich family and received good education from she was a child. I was told that she was not only good at football, but also very outstanding in study. How to say…She was a real idol, yes, a real idol.
Today, I still remember the first words she said to me, “Ishikawa san is really cute. Welcome here.”
At that time, with my father’s severe illness and my mother’s unemployment, I couldn't afford to wear nice and fashion clothers as the other contemporaries did. I had to make money by doing some part-time jobs, such as delivering newspaper, looking after babies or something like that. But I had to pretend I was not depressed at the reality, and put on smiles when coming back home every day.
I began to be addicted to playing football. During the training, I could spare no effort to attack and defend. There was no time for me to think of the miserable reality, all my attention focused on training itself.
When we won the match, I would find there was still certain feeling called happiness in my heart. When we lost the match, I would cried out all the sadness and depression. Every time I cheered, Yossie would come to me and cheered with me together. Every moment I cried, she just hugged me tightly, patting me on the back tenderly. She never said anything to comfort me, however, when I stayed in her arms, I felt my hurt healed gradually.
My first birthday in senior school was unforgettable. Yossie sent me a gift packed in a delicate box. I opened it. In it were a pink windbreaker, a cotton handkerchief and a small mirror which could be attached to the key ring. I found a small piece of paper on the bottom of box. On the paper read:
“Please sweep your tears away with this handkerchief when I am not by your side. And then look into the mirror to get your charming smile back. Happy birthday, dear Rika-chan.
H. Yoshizawa”

(to be continued)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 09:51:42 AM by 7Seas。 »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-04updated|Chapter Seven Unfinished]
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 08:33:45 AM »
very cute chapters, i like the IshiYoshi moment :heart:

keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »
Ishiyoshi is love. :heart:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 08:52:20 AM »
Mikitty :cry:

mmm, this is one of the few times that Ishiyoshi makes me go all aawww :oops:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »
YATTA!! IshiYoshi!  :wub:
They go way back then, hey? Soooo cute  :otomerika: :yossi:
Rika must have been through a lot of hard times back then. Yossie seems to have been a real bright star in Rika's life... she must mean the world to Rika. The way it really is  :w00t:

But Yossie sure is a charmer, ne? It's so nice of her to invite Miki to the match for that reason. Poor Miki, I hope she doesn't take it too hard!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for the sweet updates, and for updating quickly too. Great job!  :twothumbs

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »
“In the same club, Fujimoto-san and I.” she explained

Oh oww

IshiYoshi  :wub:

Sooner or later Miki will steal Yossie's attention from Rika  :P  I hope   :grin:

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
To be frank, I was moved by her words so deeply that I couldn't help crying for at least 5 minutes. I determined to wear that pink windbreaker to school and thank her with my sincere heart. However, it was really an expensive gift and I didn't know what gift could I buy for her birthday in return, because when I saw the windbreaker in a luxury shop, and I couldn't even afford a sleeve of it.
“What matters most is you like it!” she said to me, as usual, smiling, when I expressed my thank.
I felt I began to love staying with her. She helped me with my study, and clear up my mess life as well. I couldn't help depending on her, and, absolutely, falling love with her. But I dared not to say that, and tried my best to hide my feelings. Though I fell for her, I knew it clearly that we were not in the same social class.
I repeated to myself over and over again ---- We were totally DIFFERENT.

April came. I had to began preparing her birthday gift. I couldn't make sure whether there would be enough money for me to do that, also, I didn't know what to buy for her. She seemed to have had all she wanted. I wandered in the streets and did a lot of window-shopping. Finally I went home with nothing in hand, and this situation lasted for a week.
Only five days left for me.
When I lay on my bed, I looked around my bedroom, holding my toy bear which was made by my mom. It suddenly reminded me that I could make a gift for her by my own hands. Though I feared she might not like a handmade but cheap gift, I was still excited with this idea.
However, it, at least, was the best one I could come up with. I wished she would like it.
The next day, I went to buy a luck charm for her, and began my handmade gift. It was the same toy bear as mine. In my inner heart, I was eager to have some kinds of connection with her, not only in the soccer field, but also in life. With this determination, I finished the gift the very day before her birthday. This toy bear looked exactly the same with my old one. I surround a necktie around its neck and named it “Positive Yossie”.

We didn't have training that day, so I decided to wait her out at the school gate. I spotted her, but she was surrounded by several students, all of them laughing and talking. I saw a lot bags of luxuries in her hands. I was discouraged by them as well as my own cheap one. I hid myself behind a tree, unable to move a step for quite a long time.
It was so depressing.
I went home in low spirit, and ate nothing for supper. I went to bed much earlier than usual. I hold the cellphone, hesitating whether I should send a message to her to say “Happy Birthday.” Just a second before I made my decision, the screen shining. I got a message from her. On the screen was only a few words:
“Could you come to my home. I need you.”I got up in 1/10 second, asking her address, changing my clothes, and grabbing the toy bear.
I RUSHED OUT IN NO TIME.
She said she needed me.

When I got her home, I was totally out of breath. I had to lean against the wall for several seconds and rang the doorbell.
The moment she opened the door, the smell of wine rushed into my nose. She, I had thought,  was a little bit drunk with her eyes red.
“What’s wrong, Yoshizawa san?” I asked.
She gazed at me for several seconds, and suddenly KISSED me on lips.
The toy bear dropped on the ground, as I stood there, feeling her hot breath, frozen.

(to be continued)

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-05updated|Chapter Seven Part II]
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

That last part is absolute IshiYoshi love... while Yossie may have been buzzed, I'm sure it allowed her to reveal her true feelings. The fact that she 'needs' Rika xD WOOOOOT!!!  :otomerika: :yossi:

Thanks for the revealing thoughts from Rika's perspective. She admires/loves Yossie so much... *I mean, look how quickly she went off after hearing Yossie needs her!* I hope to read about her confessing such feelings to Yossie one day, who is bound to accept those feelings right away. It already looks like Yossie needs Rika too! <3

The birthday gift thing reminds me of Meteor Garden xD But of course gifts from the heart will always be the winners! Rika and Yossie may be from two different worlds, but they're finding a deep connection here, and it will surely blossom now that they've KISSED.  :wub:

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!

*fangirl screaming*

LOVED this update! Can't wait to read more!  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 03:50:28 PM »
 :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  IshiYoshi in action   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 03:59:35 PM »
oh my god! oh i cant breathe! i cant breathe!!
arh!! ishiyoshi :heart:
they both need each other so much~~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »
Ishiyoshi yay yay! :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!  :wub:

I Loved this update too!  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2009, 07:38:46 PM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

That was instant game winning home run style of action :crowd cheers:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »
Then she gazed me again, and said in a low voice, “Sorry…”
I couldn't make the whole event clear so I just shook my head to express I was not so bothered by her sudden kiss. I touched my lips, hearing my heart beating strongly.
She turned back, appearing so tired. I followed her into the house. Everything coming into my sight was beyond my imagination. I was completely blown away. The living room was as large as my entire house. The furniture was the luxuries which, at least to me, could only be seen in TV drama.
I sat down restrainedly, and found a lot of empty bottles lying on all sides on the ground.
“Is there something wrong?” I asked very carefully.
“Nothing.” I could hear clearly that she had cried a while before.
“Ano…” I ran to the door, and picked up the bear, and then ran back to her, “I couldn't afford to buy you any expensive gift, so I made it by myself. Though I am not good at making toys, I tried my best to do it. You might not like it…”
“I like it.” She interrupted me, and took the bear from my hand, “I like it. I like it most!” she emphasized.
“Thank you,” she came to hug me, “Rika.”
It was the first time that she had called me Rika.
“I received a lot of gifts from others, but my father forgot my birthday. I called him at noon, but he didn't answer it, and his secretary told me he was busy with the negotiation, and had no time to answer any call.” She seated me in sofa, and sat beside me.
“He called me back this afternoon, I thought he must remember the date today, but he just called to tell me he would not come back home today, because he had to fly to New York in emergence. I wanted to receive a happy birthday greeting from him, but I didn't. I knew he was busy doing his own work for me and my family, but sometimes, I felt, to him, work is superior to me.”
“Your mother…”
“Passed away.” She replied, and it made me feel quite sorry for her and my face became hot with shame.
“I am sorry...So you are alone today…?”
“Not only today,” She added, “almost everyday.”
I felt greatly deep sorrow rising from my heart. I’d never thought she was so lonely, because every time I saw her, she was smiling and energetic.
“Thank you for your birthday gift. I really like it.” She turned to me, and said gratefully, “that is the most precious gift I have ever received. After my mother passing away, nobody sent me any handmade gift like this. I will treasure it for my lifetime, I promise.”
I nodded. I touched her heart by accident and it opened a door for me to get into her real world. Though till then, I still couldn't clearly understand what had happened, I couldn't help falling into the uncertain future with her.
“I thought I wouldn't be able to get a gift from you, for you didn't appear the whole day.”
“I was afraid that you wouldn't like it.”
“What matters is not the price of the gift, but the intention in it. I am tired of expensive luxuries. I couldn't feel any warmness from them. But I felt it today from yours.”
“I am glad you like it.” I felt extremely happy to see her smiling again.
Then we came into silence. Neither of us said a word. But I didn't feel embarrassed at all. I liked sitting with her
“I will be with you tonight.” I said and telephone my mother to inform her that I wouldn't come back home that night.
I did all of this before I could think my words and actions over.
“I will be with you!” I said to her again.

(to be continued)

=========
 I am wondering whether there is anybody willing to see some hots scene of ishiyoshi...
some 18x hot scenes~~(tittering~~~)

I can't stop writing this chapter of Ishiyoshi~I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited when designing and writing it. It's funny~!!!

If you would like to see any hot plots, please tell me   XD :otomerika: :yossi:

I will post another update later today.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:02:41 AM by 7Seas。 »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-06updated|Chapter Seven Part III]
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 03:18:38 AM »
Ah sorry for not replying on few chapter (busy week  :P)

I don't why I feel nervous when I'm reading this, specially the last part (Maybe I'm expecting something  :lol:) Rika and Yossie was sooooooo sweet with one another. It's hard to describe. it's like they are born for each other. Poor Miki. if she only knew how strong their bond is. It's a chance for Aya. All she have to do is tell Miki her feeling. What I see is Miki only see her as a friend.

Please continue.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 03:56:09 AM »
 :wriggly:  :luvluv1:  :luvluv2:

I am wondering whether there is anybody willing to see some hots scene of ishiyoshi...

I can't stop writing this chapter of Ishiyoshi~I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited when designing and writing it. It's funny~!!!

If you would like to see any hot plots, please tell me   XD :otomerika: :yossi:

*Raises both hands* :twisted:    Me wants   :mon heh:

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 05:00:30 AM »
OMG!!!!  :luvluv1:

Ishiyoshi RLZ!!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi:

Thanks for update!!!  :wub:

:wriggly:  :luvluv1:  :luvluv2:

If you would like to see any hot plots, please tell me   XD :otomerika: :yossi:

*Raises both hands* :twisted:    Me wants   :mon heh:

Me too!!!  :roll:

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2009, 06:23:06 AM »
We talked a lot that night about our own childhood and funny as well as sad experiences. I told her my poor family situation, and my daily life at home. Before that, I’d never known she would have problems like me, but she did have. She was just an extraordinary girl as I was. Nothing different except for family background.
I found her talkative, maybe due to her drinking alcohol too much. She laughed loudly and behaved like a naughty child.
Time went into deep night. No other sounds could be heard any more. We got exhausted after playing computer and singing karaoke at home. Then she led me to her room, which appeared in my imagination a lot.
It was very clean and everything was in order. There was a big bookshelf at the corner, and a lot of books about different subjects on it. Her bed was a double bed covered by some kind of expensive sheet. A photo frame stood on the night table. In it was a photo of her in football team uniform, smiling widely at the camera and holding a cup in hand.
She picked out several pajamas from her large closet.
“Any one you like?”
I chose a white one, and got changed. She looked at me doing that. I felt a little bit shy and nervous. Though we had seen each other’s naked body a lot in the school’s locker room, yet this time, something in my body seemed to be turned on. Was that because the kiss, I guessed.
We got on the bed, and turned off the light.
I turned my back to her, heart beating quickly. Silent for quite quite a long time.
“Sleeping?” her voice came into my ears whenI thought she’d fallen into sleep.
I shook my head, feeling her arms coming to surround me from behind.
“Rika…” she murmured.
Her soft breath spread around my neck, I felt her warmness deep into my body. I turned to her, gazing at her shining eyes.
“May I ?” she paused and then asked.
I said nothing but nodded. I got the second kiss from Yossie, even today, I still consider it was one of the unforgettable kisses we made. Well, every kiss was unforgettable for me, and for us.
Her arms held me more tightly. Before I could take any action, she moved her lips to my neck and moved on…when I totally made out what had happened, my naked body had been already caught in her eyes.
Her fingers burnt every inch of my body, while her lips moistened my withered heart. I couldn't help moaning excitedly. Her middle finger was ready to explore more of my inner body, and I wanted to turn down her further aggressive action, however, my body was eager for it, I should say.
“A virgin?” she whispered into my ear with her warm breath, and slowed down her exploration, waiting for my response.
“I like this…” I surround my arms around her neck, and said to her, “Please…go on…”
I threw my body, also my soul, to her hands. She made me rise rapidly to the top of the clouds, and every pore was filled with excitement. I didn't know whether a virgin should be like that, but I really was.
When the moment came, I shouted her name out…YOSSIE!

We didn't calmed down until 3 a.m.. Both of us was exhausted and didn't want to move any more. But neither of us wanted to sleep. We lay ourselves as they were on the bed, and she scratched the quilt to cover ourselves.
I didn't want to find out whether it was right or wrong to do such kind of thing with a girl, I just knew I liked it and I loved her.
We got up at 5 o’clock, washing up and getting dressed. And then we went out to have breakfast.
The sun rose from the east, she took my hand, saying nothing. I gazed at the sun, the first time I received the warmness from it.
All the things happening during the night was like a dream. Happiness and nerve filled into my heart. I wished the dream could last for a lifetime…
“Yossie, will you be my dream maker?” I whispered to her.
She smiled to me.
“Yes, I will.”

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2Yoon - 24-7