JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: H2O - It`s a Small World

Author Topic: Tsunku-sama is Watching (part 2 - 07/16/2012) (YoMako)  (Read 5014 times)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Tsunku-sama is Watching (part 2 - 07/16/2012) (YoMako)
« on: June 20, 2012, 06:36:39 PM »
(This is a fan fic based on the "public images" of various Hello!Project artists and is no way shape or form trying to imply anything about the personal lives of the real people behind the images.)

Author's note: Maria-sama ga Miteru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-sama_ga_Miteru) translates as The Virgin Mary is Watching.

Tsunku-sama is Watching (part 1)

Mako-chan frolics with Gaki and Aibon, doing some silly kid games.

"Mako-chan, you're genki this morning."

Mako-chan looks at Mikitty.  "I'm just so excited.  I can't wait to hear what Yossie-sempai thought of the book I lent her last night."

"My, my."

Yossie exhales before she enters the waiting room.  I don't really have to arrive this early, but it beats staying at home and having to talk horse racing with my dad.  I will stuck here for at least an hour before they are going to start preparations for the television show guest appearance.

"On-ee-sa-ma!"  Mako-chan rushes over to her mentor.  "What did you think of that book, Maria-sama ga Miteru?"

Mikitty puts down her tea cup and tries to present a "student council president" style of cool.  "Mako-chan, aren't you assuming that Yossie actually read your book," Mikitty giggles, "or can read your book?"

"Hey, I read books.  Sometimes, I guess."

Mako-chan grabs Yossie's arm.  "What did you think?"

"I liked it.  I liked when the tall girl stepped on the guy's feet while they were dancing."

A panicked look comes over Mako-chan's face.  "Didn't that story remind you of something?"

"Should it have?"

Mikitty's eyes light up.  I know where this conversation is going.

"Oh come on, you had this environment where it was all young girls, you had this one girl who was super cool and was everyone's idol ..."

Yossie's face is blank.

Mikitty jumps up.  "Hold that thought, Mako-chan."  Mikitty grabs some stage dress kimono's from the waiting room's closet.  "We need to make this official."  Mikitty makes Mako-chan and Yossie put on the kimonos over their street clothes and gives Mako-chan a fan.  "Keep going Mako-chan."

A puzzled Mako-chan nods.  "And, they had this one girl who wasn't as glamorous as the other girls but because she had a strong will and a pure heart she stole the heart of the idol girl and the idol girl made the non-glamorous girl her younger sister so that they could spend time together.  Ring any bells?"  Mako-chan makes obvious gestures to herself when she describes the non-idol girl and makes obvious gestures to Yossie when she talks about the idol girl.

"No idea."

Mikitty claps her hands and all of the rest of the group mock fall down.

Mako-chan at the same time play smacks Yossie with the paper fan.

"Why am I a boke here??"

Mako-chan looks exasperated.  "It's obvious why I had to tsukkomi you.  Doesn't that story remind you of you and me?"

Yossie pauses for a second as the rest of the group listens in.  "Ummm, how?"

Mikitty claps again, and the group falls again, and Mako-chan smacks Yossie with the paper fan again.

"Oh, come on!  The younger girl who is taken under the wing of the the glamorous older girl, like you taking me under your wing by mentoring me."

"Okay, I think I see now.  That's why you greeted me onee-sama instead of greeting me properly by calling me senpai."

"Bingo."  Mako-chan makes the O-sign with her arms.

"So, that means that you think that you're my younger sister now?"

"You've got it."

"That's great!"

"Really!!"  Mako-chan's eyes grow wide and she starts blushing.

"One second."  Yossie takes out her cell phone and makes a call.  "Hey, dad.  Do you remember that horse you showed me this morning, Yossie's Sister?  She's seven to one?  Put ten bucks on her for me.  Thanks."

Mako-chan's eyes start to tear up.  "Is that what I am to you, a horse?"

"Geez, I'm just playing a hunch, okay?  I'll tell you what.  If Yossie's Sister wins, I'll split the money with you.  You can get some food for your three brothers."

Mako-chan pushes Yossie.  "Baka!  I don't have three brothers who are cartoon characters."

Mikitty looks thoughtful.  "Yossie, if the horse wins, why don't you give the money to Johnson?"

Both Yossie and Mako-chan give Mikitty blank looks.

"She can buy a rosary and give it to Maripi.  Then Maripi can give it to Maki, Maki can give it to you, and then you can give it to Mako-chan."

Mako-chan jumps up and down.  "That would be so cool!"

"Why?"

Mikitty takes Mako-chan's fan and smacks Yossie.  "Because Maki was your mentor, Maripi was Maki's mentor, and Johnson was Maripi's mentor.  Then the rosary will be passed down from generation to generation."

Mako-chan grabs Yossie's hands.  "That way, I'll be able to wear something that is a symbol of the unshakeable bound between us as sisters."

Yossie nods.  "So, you want us to act like those two girls in the book."

"Right."

"Does that mean I get to run you over coming out of a doorway?"

Mikitty rolls her eyes and goes to smack Yossie again with the fan.

"That would be great!"

Mikitty stops and the corner of her eye starts to twitch.

Mako-chan starts removing the Kimono.  "Let's quit!"

Mikitty sits down and sighs.  Mako-chan is certainly coming along to already know the standard comedy duo way to end a comedy skit.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:06:10 AM by resop2 »

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Tsunku-sama is Watching (part 1 - 06/20/2012) (YoMako)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
LoL that's so mean compairing Makoto to a horse .

I like, I like :w00t:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 12:52:13 AM »

haha! i like this especially makoto's 3 brothers! they are tonkichi,chinpei and kanto?am i right?

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 04:45:35 AM »

haha! i like this especially makoto's 3 brothers! they are tonkichi,chinpei and kanto?am i right?

maikeatoot , correct lol. * sigh* I just love Makoto  :love:. I wish people would write more about her or YoMakoness.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 06:49:59 AM »
Mikitty being aggressive towards Yossie as Mako-chan takes on the physical role too XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 01:15:04 AM »

Why would anyone make that comparison?

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 08:03:33 AM »

Why would anyone make that comparison?

So mean! lol My Makoto is not a horse.She's beautiful and wonderful  :lol: Fabulous even XD. I  :love: :love: her

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »
I know that Makoto is not a horse.  But, she is courageous enough to put on a prop horse's head to get a laugh on TV.

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 07:28:17 AM »
I know that Makoto is not a horse.  But, she is courageous enough to put on a prop horse's head to get a laugh on TV.

@resop2 , I know you know  :lol: 

And yes, Makoto is hella courageous , horse head or not. I love her no matter   :love:

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Tsunku-sama is Watching (part 2 - 07/16/2012) (YoMako)
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 06:12:47 AM »
(This is a fan fic based on the "public images" of various Hello!Project artists and is no way shape or form trying to imply anything about the personal lives of the real people behind the images.)

Note: Gokigenyo means Fare thee well, a phrase used often in the series Maria-Sama ga Miteru to emphasize the formal nature of the school.

Tsunku-sama is watching 2 - Yellow Rose Revolution.

Yossie shows up for the shoot early.

I had better face the music.  Mako-chan is probably furious at me.

But, how was I to know?  I just read the next light novel in the Maria-sama ga Miteru series the last night.  How was I to know ahead of time that the character of Rei had too casually given her Rosary to the character of Yoshino and Yoshino had built up a grudge over it, a grudge that overcame the fact that Rei and Yoshino were next door neighbors and cousins.

And, I had casually handed Mako-chan her Rosary!

Now, I could claim extenuating circumstances, after all this was a Rosary that had been handed to me in a casual way by Maki, who had received it in a casual way from Maripi, who had received it from Johnson in a similar casual way, who had received it from me in the first place, and had been bought with money won on a horse race on a horse called Yossie's sister!

Even so, it probably means a lot to Mako-chan...

A spring breeze flutters the skirt of Yossie's dark sailor fuku uniform.  The photo shoot for today was to have a school girl theme.

Well, let's do this.  Yossie joins the rest of the group.

Mako-chan lights up.  "Gokigenyo, Oneesama."

"Gokigenyo.  Thank you for lending me that book last night."

"My pleasure."

"Although, I guess you're furious at me."

"Why?"  Mako-chan has a blank look.

Mikitty rolls her eyes.  There were no kimonos in sight.  Mikitty rolls up her newspaper and gives it to Yossie.

"Because of the story.  You had a tall blond girl who had short hair who everyone thought of as a pretty boy who had a petite soeur who was troublesome and the tall girl took her for granted and wound up giving her her Rosary with no thought or feeling.  Ring any bells?"

"No."

Mikitty claps, the rest of group mock falls and Yossie smacks with the newspaper.

"And, the tall girl," pointing to herself, "was really secretly into cute things and the sister," pointing to Mako-chan, "was really kind of tough on the inside."

"Wait a minute, you think we're Rei and Yoshino rather than Sachiko and Yumi?"

"Bingo."

Mako-chan starts crying.  "Am I really troublesome to you?  Maybe you should mentor someone else!"  Mako-chan throws the Rosary at Yossie and runs away from the group.

Yossie sighs.  That disaster went as expected.

Konkon smiles.  She whispers in Yossie's ear.

Konkon goes over to Mako-chan and drags her to one of the statues of the park that they were shooting in.  Mako-chan is indifferent, quite a shocking change from her undying enthusiasm.

Yossie walks over to the statue.

"You know, Mako-chan, the character of Rei finds Yoshino troublesome, but if Yoshino ever left her Rei wouldn't know what to do."

"I know that.  I read the story."

"Don't you think it's the same way with me?"

"So, I'm not troublesome to you?"

"You are.  But, I want you to be troublesome to me much more than I want anyone else to be non-troublesome."

Mako-chan smiles.

"And, I know that this isn't a statue of Maria-sama, but, those aren't very common in a Shinto nation.  But, it is a statue.  So, in front of this statue I would like to properly give you my Rosary and make you my Petite Souer again, if you can stand a teasing older sister who lacks common sense."

"I am the same, I would rather have you teasing me than to have the others not teasing me."

Yossie puts the Rosary around Mako-chan's neck.

Konkon takes a picture.

Mako-chan blushes.  "What are you doing?"

"Well, if you guys are doing skits from that book series, then I can be the annoying surprise photographer from the book."

Mako-chan rolls her eyes.  This is getting out of hand!

To be Continued

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 06:35:11 AM »
Aww that kinda sucks for Mako misinterpreting the pairing but Konkon wins everyone over :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »
Ah you wrote more. I like it.

And more Makoto horse XD . I'll be lurking :grin:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: H2O - It`s a Small World