JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Riraito

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 274340 times)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2013, 05:33:02 AM »
Name/AKA:  Yuki

Location: In the cynical world of vanity.... Indonesia, to be exact.

Favorite AKB48 members: Masuda Yuka (okay fine, she's graduated), Oshima Yuuko, Iwata Karen, Okada Nana, Aigasa Moe

Favorite AKB48 pairing: MariHaru (I personally refer to them as MariKoji, though), KojiYuu, MariKojiYuu, TomoTomo, MaYuki, IwaTano

Favorite fanfic writers: FoF, and others I've yet to remember LoyalFlutist, nori, Seigus and many more

Favorite fanfics: Basket Case for now. I generally like MariHaru fanfic, though., and other fics by my fave writers.

Do you write fanfics? No....... okay yes, but they never passed the draft period, lol. Yes, please refer to my signature. :v

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Umm, let's just say curiosity killed the cat :3 been a silent reader for a while and decided to join the fun.

Writing History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1222483#msg1222483

Resolution for year 2014: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1253017#msg1253017

EDIT:
Updated.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:07:48 AM by Yuki88 »
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Ricchan_Sawa

• みんなの執事
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2013, 05:48:14 PM »
well-- I guess I'm the oldest ero oji-chan in here.... LOL  :catglare:

it's hard to post something with my cellphone =w=

E's vnus dra udran funmt yhofyoc (笑)

:yawn:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2013, 04:55:22 PM »
Name/AKA: ChemicalStar/ chestar
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Saeyuki
Favorite fanfic writers: errr...still think about it. everyone's here is amazing
Favorite fanfics: fanfic without too long hiatus
Do you write fanfics? yes, once.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Too much good fics in hiatus mode, so I make a new one..

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2013, 03:02:13 AM »
Name/AKA: Marley/TTLuver497
Favorite AKB48 members: Sayaka(eien-kami-oshi), Sae(close second oshimen), Hilary~, Mako, Naanya :3
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Saeyaka (of course, Twin Towers :heart: ), MakoNaanya
Favorite fanfic writers: ScarletWings, miyumi, sakura_drop_, Crono1036, Immortal_K, kurosawa, mayuyuXyukirinlover13
Favorite fanfics: The INFINITY Saga, Human vs. Vampire, Impulse (I know, I luv vampires), Infinity (by ImmoK), Infinity II (by mayuyuXyukirinlover13), THE EXCHANGE, Mad House
Do you write fanfics? Yes.
I'm doing a bunch more, so if you look up my profile, please check out my new updates and upcoming stories! (Please comment :bow: )
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? ...Prepare yourself, it's a long story. :nervous

AKB48-Like a lot of you, from what I've seen, I discovered AKB COMPLETELY by accident, coincidence, and cause and effect.
May 2012 was when it began. As we were working on the school musical, I was bitten by the acting bug. I was also very into mystery :deco: (Here it comes!)
After really getting into the Detective Conan series, I wound up watching the live-action drama. And, BOOM! ..."She" appeared.
Her portrayal of Sonoko was good, (me ignoring the fact her hair was long and her bulky body,) and she was very, VERY cute :heart: ! Then, I saw her name appear in the credits of the 3rd live-action SP.
My reaction: "Sayaka Akimoto from AKB48." AKB48?  :? ...That sounds familiar.
Then, after watching the first episode of AKB0048, I saw a few Sayaka scenes from AKBINGO and saw a cooler, more powerful side to her.
Ever since, whether it was AKBINGO, Majisuka Gakuen, a drama or variety show, or just her powerful voice singing, I screamed her name without fail.

After learning more about her and the group, I grew closer to becoming a Twin Tower fan. Then, I saw the Kagekidan...
OH! MY! GOD! :inlove: When I saw Sayaka-chan, who I always saw as a tomboy with a girl's heart, as Ruka, I fell more in love with her. And, it also led me to loving Takamina and Yukirin. :wub: :wub: I also saw different situations with Sayaka, Sae, and Yuko and eventually loved Yuko, too (calling her Chris or "Korisu.") Then, everything else I loved about AKB fell into place, and Sayaka reigned supreme as my kami-oshi.

Fanfics-Call me a geek, but I doze off a lot and daydream about my own little stories with AKB members
as my own original characters. I love drawing, but I'm able to express more in writing my stories.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:02:41 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2013, 10:48:33 AM »
Name/AKA : Michiyo
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Jurina, Watanabe Mayu, Yuki Kashiwagi,
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYuki, MayuJuri, AtsuMina and I like other pairing but NOT paired with member I've mentioned and I've paired, ex KojiYuu, MariMii, TomoTomo and dont know ;) But absolutely SaeYuki is the best for meh.
Favorite fanfic writers: All Writers who write my Fanfics about my Fav Pairing.
Favorite fanfics: ALL FANFICS with my Favorite Pairings as maincast
Do you write fanfics? NO
How did you get into AKB48/
fanfics? I got into AKB48 because one of my bestfriends is a big fan of AKB48, at first I thought she was stupid to like AKB, but when I watched Majisuka Gakuen, I was interested.. And here I am as a big fan too.. About fic, it could be because MG and Kagekidan :/ hmm yeah just to make and she my favorite pairings MORE ALIVE in fanfics :D

So, that's all about me! If you just want to know me more.. stalk me! Lol and feel free to be friend with me! :) ~~Douzo yoroshiku! Onegaishimasu! ^^
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2013, 10:54:34 AM »
Name/AKA : Michiyo
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Jurina, Watanabe Mayu, Yuki Kashiwagi,
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYuki, MayuJuri, AtsuMina and I like other pairing but NOT paired with member I've mentioned and I've paired, ex KojiYuu, MariMii, TomoTomo and dont know ;) But absolutely SaeYuki is the best for meh.
Favorite fanfic writers: All Writers who write my Fanfics about my Fav Pairing.
Favorite fanfics: ALL FANFICS with my Favorite Pairings as maincast
Do you write fanfics? NO
How did you get into AKB48/
fanfics? I got into AKB48 because one of my bestfriends is a big fan of AKB48, at first I thought she was stupid to like AKB, but when I watched Majisuka Gakuen, I was interested.. And here I am as a big fan too.. About fic, it could be because MG and Kagekidan :/ hmm yeah just to make and she my favorite pairings MORE ALIVE in fanfics :D

So, that's all about me! If you just want to know me more.. stalk me! Lol and feel free to be friend with me! :) ~~Douzo yoroshiku! Onegaishimasu! ^^
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2013, 04:47:49 PM »
Name/AKA: Katsuko (mah friends and I thought that we should have our own Japanese name o.o) lol
Location: Canada but originally from Philippines  :philippines:
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami xD
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina all the way~ (even though Acchan already graduated  :cry:)
Favorite fanfic writers: 2 many 2 mentions  XD
Favorite fanfics: 2 many 2 mention  8)
Do you write fanfics? started five days ago....
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? hmm....well...I watched Mendol Ikemen Idol (not knowing it was no3b) then after that I went to youtube and saw Takamina and Acchan on the suggested list....then after I researched....then....watched AKBingo...AND THEN it lead me here...lol xD (2 many "then") LOL xD

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2013, 05:03:17 AM »
Name/AKA: Tiptip
Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko , Takahashi Minami , Yamamoto Sayaka
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina & Kojiyuu
Favorite fanfic writers: RUKAERU !!!  :wahaha: , anzai48 , sorakamiya , karupin12 , miayaka , yukofan , ............
Favorite fanfics: all RUKAERU FICT !!!   :luvluv1: , HUMAN VS VAMPIRE , RIVER
Do you write fanfics? Yes * beginner*
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Don't know  :whistle:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 04:56:23 PM by Tiptip »

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2013, 03:43:08 PM »
Name/AKA: Chiqinna Chiqin Chiqa Chiqi Chiqemen Chi   :peace:
Favourite AKB48 members: Takahashi minami desu~  :heart:
Favourite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina,Mayuki,Kojiyuu,Wmatsui  :heart:
Favourite fanfic writers: CMZE-san, KateKyohit, Kevinwkl~  :D I love all the great writers here..mostly Atsumina writers :yep:
Favourite fanfics: all of cmze-san's fics  :twothumbs,  Kevinwkl's One Shots, Katekyohit-san's One Shots, mostly, I like funny/fluff/supernatural fics.  :yep:
Do you write fanfics? yeah..though not as good as other great writers here but I will try my best!  :nervous
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
first, I make a research about AKB48 in early march 2012 since people said they have so many members so it attracts me, I'm not really into Jpop.
then I found they have a drama called Majisuka Gakuen .. so i download the drama and i watched it. not bad! i love it~ :) so... my friends sense that I was somehow too excited about the drama so I told them to watch it., (they don't know AKB48 just like me! they just heard about them only) and they also like it.. and then, I found there is also season 2! so I watched it.. xD since then I start know the members..about Senbatsu things.. I know about AKBingo! , (I love variety show~ its funny!!  :hee:) but, I was having a mental breakdown when i know that Acchan is graduated even though I don't really know her. but it makes me sad..  :cry: then AKB48 always inspired me with their songs, like River,Beginner and so.. I found out that AKB48 have sister groups! SKE48,NMB48,JKT48!!  I was like :shocked  after I've known AKB, I rarely know bout Kpop news.. Its like... and addiction.. since there is so many things in AKB~ so I think I'm still need to know more about them..
I get into fanfic through I forgot how but i think I started reading fanfic when i read someone's fanfic in here called "Pink Vitriol"?  :huhuh it was great so i started to love reading fiction..
reading fanfic makes me imagining things lol~ haha
 :yep:

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:13:56 AM by chiqinna »

Offline garvelin

« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2013, 01:47:58 PM »
Name/AKA: Tesa-chan / Garvelin
Favorite AKB48 members: Maeda Atsuko, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Airin, Churi, Nonchan, Sayanee, Milky, Nana, Maachun, Jo-chan.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, AtsuYuki, WMatsui, BuraGeki, RenAirin, KuumiNon, SayaMiruki, KojiYuu, MariHaru, etc.
Favorite fanfic writers: LeNosferatu, Rabbits (http://rabbitsandparades.tumblr.com/)
Favorite fanfics: The first fanfic I red: "We were meant to say goodbye" by Rabbits.
Do you write fanfics?
Sometimes, but my first fanfic is KumiNon (http://garvelin.com/post/35991175050/kataomoi-finally-series-a-confession)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
everyone knows Kataomoi Finally I guess~
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
- Eleanor Roosevelt.

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2013, 10:47:25 AM »
Name/AKA:irgheto
Favorite AKB48 members: :heart:Oshima Yuko :heart: &  :heart:Yokoyama Yui :heart:
Favorite AKB48 pairing:Atsuyuu.. MiYuki.. Yuiparu.. WTomo..
Favorite fanfic writers: ...hmmm... any writers that wrote my favorite pairing
Favorite fanfics: any fanfic that have my favorite pairing!
Do you write fanfics? yes... but grammars still suck
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? random... i write "akb48 fanfics" on search web and VOILA! they brought me here!

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #191 on: February 10, 2013, 07:29:57 AM »
Name/AKA:-gibson-
Favorite AKB48 members: watanabe mayu, maeda atsuko and many more hahahaha O0
Favorite AKB48 pairing:mayuki, tomotomo, atsumina, kojiyuu, Wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: so many I can't name them all ehh
Favorite fanfics: as long as it's finished I like it :3
Do you write fanfics ? maybe??
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? well I just love AKB48 and that's all I have to say  :thumbup
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:52:56 PM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2013, 10:27:45 PM »
Name/AKA: Kurosawa87 aka Kuro
Favorite AKB48 members: Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Various and experimental ones Sasshi/Miichan
Favorite fanfic writers: Researching  :lol:
Favorite fanfics: Researching :lol:
Do you write fanfics? Yes I do both H!P and AKB
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I felt it was a personal challenge to write them and to broaden my horizons with character play.

P.S. I think I match up well based on my post count XD (Don't worry about that)

Also if you need proofreading, don't hesitate to ask me or the rest to do so ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:57:51 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2013, 02:55:18 PM »
Name/AKA: leEwẬy but maybe leE for short  :huhuh
Location: Somewhere in Southeast Asia and it a small with  'S' shape country :lol:
Favorite AKB48 members:Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena/Jurina, Oshima Yuko.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack, Atsumina, Kojiyuu.
Favorite fanfic writers: cmze, alexsher99, miyumi, Playgirlz, seigus, Chanaline, anzai48, Sayuki and who write about Mayuki :heart:
Favorite fanfics: Anyfics have Mayuki :heart:
Do you write fanfics?No but maybe yes? Cuz i'm not good at Literature and easily get bored.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I don't remember.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:48:57 AM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline -tikamina-

• suberi queen is my oshimen
« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2013, 01:55:29 PM »
Name/AKA: Tikamina desu~
Favourite AKB48 members: Takahashi minami
Favourite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmidgets
Favourite fanfic writers: I like all writers, because their fanfic really great, nice, good
Favourite fanfics: all fanfic about atsumina 
Do you write fanfics? maybe someday?
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?  Fanfic is from my soranii, 'he' gave me this link when i search about atsumina fanfic  :heart:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »
I was feeling like "it's time to fill thiis!" :lol:

Name/AKA:cmze
Favorite AKB48 members:Kashiwagi Yuki, Maeda Atsuko :'(, Oshima Yuko,Kojima Haruna!! :)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki (mostly) Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Rena x Yuki (lately) Yuki x Acchan (thanks to hana kimi)
Favorite fanfics: Many but i'm really bad at names and even stopped reading some because i didn't remember the name sorry about that!! :banghead:
Favorite fanfics writters: Everyone who writes about my fav pairings but i got say this Playgirlz  takes it because her fanfic gives my shivers!!  :nervous but it's really cool!!  8)
Do you write fanfics?: Yes, i have many.. i wish i have more time like before to update and read  :oops:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Well i was searching for a song in the japan top 10 and there it was everyday so i listen to it thanks to youtube and i honestly hate it  :nervous but then noticed this dress and fell in love with it (Love at first sight!! xD) It was Yuki's dress after a few days later i found my brain repeating the song by itself so one day, i searched Akb48 on Youtube the first thing i got was Yuko and Nyan Nyan vid were Yuko is ignored so cute! :inlove: then became a total Kojiyuu shipper (Fangirling) and watched Akbingo totally loved it!! then i was searching more about Kojiyuu jhip appeared on google and well noticed the fanfics and started writting.. my english really sucked..NOW SUCKS BUT LESS! :grin: by the passing time i found myself feeling identificate with Yuki and also noticed her affection for Mayu so i became a MaYuki shipper!!!
Do you wanna know what was the song i was looking for? That's shhhhh...it was third in the ranking if my memory is not mistaken
thanks for reading!!

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2013, 03:28:03 PM »
Name/AKA: Ann H. -Lost Heaven- Snape (full), Lost Heaven (short)
Favorite AKB48 members: Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYaka, WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: TTLuver497, kurosawa87, miyumi, Wmatsui22, ShibuyaDokiDoki, naitou, Choshi
Favorite fanfics: The Mad House, Genking Deka, Undisclosed Desires SaeSayaka, Blue rose, Fire and Ice, Super TwinTower, Heart in the Dark, My Miracle
Do you write fanfics? yes
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? In 2006, found mention of AKB48. And fell in love with them  :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2013, 03:32:30 PM »
Favorite fanfic writers: TTLuver497, kurosawa87, miyumi, Wmatsui22, ShibuyaDokiDoki, naitou, Choshi
Favorite fanfics: The Mad House, Genking Deka, Undisclosed Desires SaeSayaka, Blue rose, Fire and Ice, Super TwinTower, Heart in the Dark, My Miracle

Aww~! Thank you! :heart: I've also read some of those fanfics before.

BTW: I'm just anxious to see how "My Miracle" ends! :panic: I can't take it! Why did Sayaka have to die and put Sae in pain?! :cry:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2013, 04:03:26 PM »

Aww~! Thank you! :heart: I've also read some of those fanfics before.

BTW: I'm just anxious to see how "My Miracle" ends! :panic: I can't take it! Why did Sayaka have to die and put Sae in pain?! :cry:

I also can not take it!
Sae suffering so much ... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Poor Sae, poor Sayaka  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Somehow I think that the soul Sayaka somehow "moved" in Maya.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2013, 05:12:22 PM »
I also can not take it!
Sae suffering so much ... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Poor Sae, poor Sayaka  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Somehow I think that the soul Sayaka somehow "moved" in Maya.
I think it's more like Maya IS Sayaka. She probably survived the accident, but got amnesia.(Which would explain her headaches.)

Think. It makes more sense that way, right? She still has feelings for Sae, but can't remember. They're obviously there, but the trouble with her mind from the accident is making it more difficult. :panic: :banghead: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Riraito