JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day

Author Topic: AKB48 Stock Trading Game  (Read 37592 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
AKB48 Stock Trading Game
« on: December 05, 2012, 04:00:06 PM »
TheOnly92 created a stock market game based on AKB48 members. You would basically receive 1,000,000 yen when you create an account and then you can invest in the members you like.

Useful:
http://www.48kei.net/tutorial
http://www.48kei.net/faq

Some of us have started playing already and it seems like it could be fun.  :thumbup

Join in and let's discuss how our investments are doing  :lol:

edit:

<BarrieV> yukko is cheap masa and she barely has fans
<Masa> that would be offensive as fuck if you weren't talking about 48kei lol
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:06:27 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48 Stock Trading Game
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 08:30:24 PM »
Wow. It looks interesting!  :grin: I'm gonna try it.

Oww.Gosh.  :cry:  :cry: It's Japanese. I'm so poor I can't understand it.  :bleed eyes:
The translator is not helping either.  XD

Need to study!ASAP.  :panic:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 04:10:55 PM by rhin_rhin »

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 06:17:41 AM »
I am gonna try to buy stock of members methink are under-appreciated! :)
People who update blogs & g+ are good choice too due to the dividend system.

& gee I thought Mirurun was under-appreciated... but her stock is not cheap (despite not ranking high lol).
I have Keira & Yukiko shares for now, trying to slightly low-ball some more lol.

Jurina is under-valued to methink, considering the dividend one can reap on her multiple single appearances. But she don't update her blog often & g+ at all. :nervous

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 06:37:13 AM »
seems like fun. And unlike in real life stock market, I don't have to be afraid if I loss my investment

edit: tomochin's price is hella expensive  :smhid, who's the crazy wota that set her that high?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:07:49 AM by stv_wong »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 06:44:32 AM »
the funny part is that we all can collude to make the price rise :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 08:36:58 PM »
Oww.Gosh.  :cry:  :cry: It's Japanese. I'm so poor I can't understand it.  :bleed eyes:
The translator is not helping either.  XD

It's all in English as well, there's a language switcher in the bottom right of the page for Chinese/English/Japanese. However, the girls names are still in Japanese.

One rule that caught me out: "More than 10 shares must be involved for orders that are higher than the current price."
So if you are wondering why that transaction isn't happening, this might be it.

Enjoying it so far! So much so that for when I heard of two different members news today I went on there to see how their stock price reacted  XD

Chihiro

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 09:01:29 PM »
You receive dividends from birthdays also. Grab Lovetan stocks she's going up! Wasamin also went up.

Also I have no idea what i'm doing lol :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »
Grab Lovetan stocks she's going up!

Saw it coming and managed to get in cheap. My Lovetan stock is up  ¥82,000  :twothumbs
This game will make her 18th birthday extra special  :lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 11:41:46 PM »
My sad face when I see Lovetan's stock go up after I sold them last night :(

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 12:05:49 AM »
lol I missed the chance to earn bucks on Lovetan. :doh:
We should create an early birthday alert system! :nervous

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
lol I missed the chance to earn bucks on Lovetan. :doh:
We should create an early birthday alert system! :nervous

LOL, it's at the top of the site: http://bday.jphip.com/bday.php
I missed the chance at birthday bucks too, gotta be quicker.

Chihiro

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 05:21:54 AM »
This game is pretty interesting once I kinda got a clue on it. Massive props to the AKBar IRC'ers for helping me get started in understanding what the fuck's going on. :lol:

I'm totally on board with our AKBar48 push girl Okada Nana and bought 50 shares. Her stock is doing pretty well right now (thanks to us mostly :lol: ) but what a gamble long-term. She could resign and ruin me! :lol:

Not to give away all my strategies(that's what I call me semi-randomly clicking buttons) but I'm investing a generous amount of money into HKT. Most of their stocks are quite cheap at the moment and should grow at least some as the group gets their own original content next year. Also, IMO, even though Jurina's expensive she's worth getting some shares. I don't think her stock is as high as it should be. Like as of this writing, her and Shawako are the same price. I think hers is destined to go way up as this game balances itself out. There's a lot of oddities as the game's still pretty new, it seems. Also, I'm banking on Fuuchan. Recently named Team M's center, in singles, getting prettier every day... I think it's a lock for some profit, even though I bought hers first when I didn't know what I was doing and epicly overpaid. :lol:

Hopefully this game sticks around and stays active. It's pretty fun and even educational!

Offline paraspam

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 05:22:30 AM »
This looks really fun, I'll have a better look at it tomorrow. Who's doing well so far?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 10:33:40 AM »
Aw yeah, sold of all my stock for three girls, all for profit!
I ditched one of the SKE48 KKS since she was just too risky and not going anywhere.
My investments went from eight girls down to five who are all doing well:

I think I have some good strategies figured out now. Let's see how it progresses.

Account value: ¥ 1,214,139 at the moment, but Lovetan's birthday's coming up soon which will add a nice amount as well  XD

edit: man, there is one person who's trying to buy 50 shares of every girl with an upcoming bday in the next three weeks. That sucks because a lot of us don't have that capital, meaning the rich will only get richer. Just like in real life...  :nervous
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:46:47 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »
Account value: ¥ 1,214,139 at the moment, but Lovetan's birthday's coming up soon which will add a nice amount as well  XD

Or not. I had everything planned out. Everything went exactly like I had predicted...
After I received the birthday dividend I wanted to unload my Lovetan stock for a decent price before it would plummet.
However, in my rush I accidentally BOUGHT a lot of shares instead of selling them!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

I more or less broke even, rather than cashing in big. Aw well, lesson learned.
I'm down about 100K portfolio wise but I managed to invest in some promising stock.
I will be back. Big.  XD

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »
Lovetan and Suzuran stocks crashed before I got a chance to sell :bleed eyes:

In the shitter now, but i'll hang on to them I guess. No point in selling.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
^ at least you got in there for the birthday bonus! Seems I accidentally bought some Suzuran as I had a low limit bid on which went through after her price crashed. Guess I'll hang on to them.

I also bought in to the AKBar Push yesterday, and I already could make a nice profit  :thumbup

Chihiro

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 10:14:17 PM »
If there's a will there's a way!   8)

I finally got a way to play this game. So far so good. I'm really hoping to become rich next year.  :rofl:

I used half of my money to buy Yuki's stock. I don't think her price will drop anytime since she got a a lot of activities next year.
I set her as my long term investment.  :lol: I hope I'm right though.  :nervous

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »
Lovetan and Suzuran stocks crashed before I got a chance to sell :bleed eyes:

In the shitter now, but i'll hang on to them I guess. No point in selling.

My thoughts exactly :( Though I only had Lovetan and Yui for the birthday dividend. Ended up buying some Suzuran for cheap now that it crashed; I forsee it going up in the future! [/fake fortune]

I'm also hoping for something with Kojima Natsuki 'cuz there's some gravure of her coming up soon..

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 07:14:37 AM »
So, I'm loving this site and I'm doing pretty good so far (1.4 million value, thank you Wasamin stock!), but its really difficult to see how my stocks are doing at a glance because I can't read ANY of the names.  Well, where there's a will there's a way, and now my 48kei looks like this:

How?  A Greasemonkey script, Melchizadek's names file for Romajifier48, and about 30 minutes of reformatting it to work.  And I thought I'd share.

http://pastebin.com/4iYAn3kG

I edited http://userscripts.org/users/23652 this script in Tampermonkey (Chrome's version of Greasemonkey) and it will automagically romanize pretty much every name out there.  It should work for Greasemonkey for you Firefox users out there.  And you can change the script if you want to work on ANY website by modifying the @include line.  Seems like some HKT KKS are missing and I'll work on that and post a new version if someone doesn't beat me to it.  Again. BIG CREDIT to Melchizadek's hard work with that Romajifier48 keyfile (I hope its ok that I copied it...)

Enjoy!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day