JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dynamic Duo - Go Back

Author Topic: Samsung Note 2  (Read 2981 times)

Offline johhnykane

• ecchi
Samsung Note 2
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:54:02 AM »
Anybody interested in this phone?  I know I am.. but the size is too big.  Being a guy, I think it will be hard to store it in my pocket, whereas girls can keep them safe in their purses... any thoughts?

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Samsung Note 2
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 06:13:31 PM »
As I currently have a 7" device (and a 4" smartphone) it is not interesting for me.
I have used a 5" Archos mediaplayer (connected via bluetooth to my phone) and I would not put it into the back-pocket of my jeans.

I see some walking around with it, it defenitly will not fit in your from trouser pockets without the danger of 'breaking' or getting in the way while sitting down.
But a shirt pocket or jacket pocket should hold it easily.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 05:40:29 PM »
Yeah, it's a purse phone, if that. There aren't that many apps that I would want to do on it that I couldn't do on an S3, and I'd rather use a full 7" or 10" tablet for those.

Offline Shenjin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »
Its a tad big and i doubt it can go in pockets of many. Its a pretty damn good phone but I rather you go for a bigger tablet like 7" if you want a bigger screen.

Offline vampireape

• ecchi
  • Do you really care?
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 01:17:01 AM »
dang, never thought of it being kind of a lady phone, cause they could chuck it away in their purses. Won't get one though, way too expensive haha

Offline wateshi

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 05:47:58 AM »
I love my note! The best phone I've ever owned. I had plan on upgrading to the note 2 but decided to hold off because the note 3 is around the corner and supposedly it will have more than four cores and either 3 or 4gb of ram.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dynamic Duo - Go Back