JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - TINKLE

Author Topic: Don't Look Back - Chapter 5 3/11/2015  (Read 4966 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Don't Look Back - Chapter 5 3/11/2015
« on: February 27, 2015, 03:43:56 AM »
 :nervous: Just something to consider reading

I didn’t have to say a word.

What I had said from before, it stuck like glue to the wall.  I pushed what I had to say and felt happy about my life.

I was insecure and shy before I saw an opportunity to shine.  It may not have helped that I was forgotten in the wash of life before finding the private life I had acquired.

Time was only wanting me to sit back and enjoyed the ride before looking forward to the next endeavor in life.  I finally got rid of the turtle shell that kept me hidden from the world.  It was time to become who I wanted to be and changed the label to myself.

It had only led me to you.  You were shy like me those years ago and I was up front with you about my time.  Your eyes shined like diamonds as we shared our dreams.  The guitar had become a second friend to me as we sung endlessly the different songs.

The emotions of that decision had brought me back to that day.  What was I going to say?  Was I going to tease the crowd or go forward with my selfish intention?  You stood in the corner as I was deep in thought.  Our eyes met briefly as you could see my frustration and walked over as we had done since earning my spot.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.  Just get ready for the next song.”  I said as you walked to take your position when I stood behind you with my hand on your shoulder.

“I’m sorry for what I have put you through.”  I sighed when your head spun around with the next song starting.

My mind cleared instantly leaving the clutter in the back as I counted down every note in my mind.  Slowly, it was a clock ticking down before you thanked the crowd.  My voice shrilled out as usual.  Everyone had shot their attention toward me.  Holding the microphone tightly in my hands as I felt your eyes laser toward me.  Once I held the microphone up to my mouth to speak, the eyes softened and you knew it was time.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 08:40:39 PM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Don't Look Back - Chapter 1 (Sorry I had the title in mind hehe)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:14:48 AM »
Chapter 1

“I, Yamada Nana, will graduate from NMB”

The crowd went into complete chaos with the rest of the group with their eyes slowly welling up.  Sayanee was quick to reply with a witty statement after making our accounts on Twitter and Milky had grown concerned to stop my path to consider my graduation.

After the concert, I weaved past everyone although they were persistent about my decision before heading to the dressing room.  Her eyes were gray as I closed the door and she threw her arms around me. 

Sayanee was stoic.  She rarely show it in front of the others.  It was the reason why she had gained such a nickname and made the drastic changes to her long, black hair.  I had just called her Saaya at times with the age difference but this time I could let her release the frustration on my shoulder.

“It isn’t… fair.”  She sobbed.

“I know but it was time for me to leave.  Milky and you are NMB now.  I know she and I are a bit apart but you and I…”

“We spent a lot of time together.”  Sayanee said wiping her tears.

“We did.”  I confirmed.  “My time has come to go onto the next phase.”

Her head dug into my shoulder.  I knew she didn’t want to let me go.  It was her way of being comforted.  The few times she had cried, I had been there.  I couldn’t allow her to let the frustration get to her that I once had.  Those few years before NMB was a challenge but the writing had been on the wall and decided to take on the school route before doing the dream again.

“What about the rest of first gen?”  She asked as I sighed.

“They’ll be around and we can share a hug.  Milky too.”

Sayanee released me from her grips and allowed me to go outside where it had died considerably.  The group, one by one, had given their sincere acknowledgment of the situation.  I had made due my path before Milky walked up and threw her arms around me.  The sweat met up as I could feel the breath on my ear.

“It’s over.”

Her words hadn’t bothered me as much as it had before.  Beyond everything, she was the poison within the group.  I had enjoyed a bit of her failure to not make it back into senbatsu as I had enjoyed Sayanee’s ascend into the top seven.  I had given my doubts that if she had made it again, it would show how much NMB was a force to be reckoned with.

“Milky… Enjoy it while lasts.”

The smile I gave her was enough to see her horns.  She was the devil in my eyes but the tail only grew long when needed but in this situation, she held back her real intention as I headed to the showers.  The warm shards of water was always welcoming as I went to the pile of duffel bags and grabbed mines before the steam had plumed from the area.

My foot felt the floor before walking into the shower before I grabbed my head.  It felt like a sting behind my right ear before it went into a full ringing sound.  I turned to find a dark space behind me.  I took a few more steps as the ringing grew louder before it stopped.  Calling out my name, I knew I hadn’t gone deaf but I wondered what was happening and taking a few more steps in the same direction when the ringing started again.

“Whatever this is?  This isn’t a joke.  I’m still graduating.”  My echoed through the ringing before it stopped again and I felt the floor with my hands.

The area wasn’t wet.  My heart started to beat like a drum.  I wanted to run but I knew caution seemed to enter my mind when I continued to walk to see a light in front of me.  My feet went forward and headed to the growing light in front of me.  I wanted to ring their necks for the cruel joke before I came out to an empty room.

“Nakayama Nana?”  The voice called out as my head spun around to see someone dressed in black with a large sword handle coming from its back.

“Yes?”  I answered.

“Nana-chan… Ohisashiburi.”  The deep-voiced person bowed with short, messy black hair filled with grease.

“Ohi… What?  How do I know you?”  I asked as a smile came upon the person’s face.

The face had the distinct chin.  I knew that pointing it out to be rude but I felt my hand being grabbed as it was given a kiss.  It was like lightning striking by me when I saw another with pink and blue hair coming out from the corner.

“What do we have here…?”

“Momo, don’t deal with her.  She’s mine.”  It said when the person named Momo walked up with its hands and pressed it against my chest.  The squeal sound made the person throw Momo off me.

“C’mon Sai!  It was just a brief touch.”  Momo complained as I heard the name Sai.

“I’m Yamamoto Sai, if you don’t remember.”  The person introduced himself, assumingly finding the name as I tried to decipher the name of Momo when it came up again.  “Sorry for the perverse nature of Momo.  He is a transitional human.”

“Transitional?”  I asked as Sai pulled Momo out of the way.

“Wow you’ve been away for a long while.”  Sai laughed out loud.  “We have three genders; males, females, and transies.”

“I see.”

“Anyways, I will take you to our hideout to avoid the soldiers from coming out when it comes to curfew.”  Sai smiled, dragging me away before running when the ground shook and we dove into the shelter as I began to cobble my ideas together.

“What is this place?”  I questioned, feeling the ground.  “What year is it?”

“This is Osaka in 2025.”  He answered as I fell to the ground with a black screen in front of me.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 05:14:15 AM »
wow this ls the first time i see a nana chan fanfic
it looks promising
please continue
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 11:32:31 AM »
Ya~Ma~Da Na~Na...
Yatta, nana-chan here!!
Its already 2025 ? Wow nana obachan surely grow old lol
Looking forward to this fanfic and thanks for an update author-san

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 09:29:11 PM »
Wow!  Cool and I'm confused but i like it!!!
2025 there's a war or something??
I want to know more!!

It'll be explained in this chapter

wow this ls the first time i see a nana chan fanfic
it looks promising
please continue

Yes I know and kind of the graduation fic of sorts XD

Ya~Ma~Da Na~Na...
Yatta, nana-chan here!!
Its already 2025 ? Wow nana obachan surely grow old lol
Looking forward to this fanfic and thanks for an update author-san

or transported in time XD

Chapter 2

The cold, soothing feel caught me as I awoke to a woman with brown hair going past her shoulders, holding a magazine in hand.  I crossed my arms across my chest as I felt the thin material around me and shot up into a sitting position.

“Rest.  It won’t be good to panic.”  She said in a calm tone while she went back to her magazine.

“What happened?  Did I blackout?”  I asked in the sense of panic, trying to remember Sai’s words.

“From what Sai has said, yes.  However, I heard your story and pretty much confirm it was shock that got you here.”  She explained with her eyes still on the magazine.

I lay back down onto the bed as I glanced over to see the magazine cover.  It was something about enhancing body parts and she leaned in more momentarily before shaking her head.  She dropped the magazine and walked out of the room.  The cool air blew in as the blue-haired woman came in with a wide smile.

“You have a nice body.”  Momo commented.  “By the way, I’m a doctor’s assistant so I’m required to see your body from time to time.”

“You are not required.”  I said in a low tone.  “What else did you do?”

Seeing the skewed smile, I had imagined that Momo had prodded me someplace if not broke something when the other woman shooed the person away.  She handed me a tray with fruits and a sandwich.  There was a glass of water and then on the smallest plate was a blue pill.  My mind thought about when she pointed toward the pill.

“This is needed daily for your survival.”  She informed me before going back to her seat.

“Why?”  I questioned when she put down her magazine and rolled her eyes with a sigh to top off the annoyance.

“I guess Sai had forgotten to tell you while you gone fifteen years ago…”  She said before taking a deep breath.

“Ten years ago around April a spaceship had approached Shikoku Island and attacked the inhabitants there.  They moved over to the Southern tip of Honshu Island and started moving up before they attacked Nagoya.  The main set of troops from Tokyo and Osaka were forced to react and took down the resistance but they had a mainstay and reproduced on Shikoku, which Fukuoka and the rest of Kyushu had used up their resources.  However, in all the battles, the fighters and residences all suffered poisoning from the attackers.  We, humans suffered slowly and were adding to the dead at an alarming rate.  This pill was the savior and we made an overstock of them for consumption before we may have to fight again.”

The explanation seemed weird that I had planned my graduation around April and two months ahead a spaceship was going to land and slowly attack Japan within its borders.  I had thought about it before just taking the pill.  It was a sour tasting pill like it was covered in lemon juice as it wiggled down into my stomach.  She gave a faint smile to my reaction, hoping it was probably worse than expected.

“It’s lemon-flavored.”  I said, puckering my lips.

“The doctor likes lemons.  Kinda expected that from people.”  She chuckled.  “It also protects the immune system from the poison.”

“I see.”

I slowly ate everything to counter the taste of the medicine but nothing was taking the sour flavor away.  Looking over to her, she had a red band on her wrist.  I glanced downward and had a blue band on my wrist.  Turning it over to find my name, Nakayama Nana, on it.  I only had changed it to prevent anyone from recognizing me from before.  However, Akimoto was quick to point me out.

I hated the fact that I was an idol before in a much smaller arena.  It was glamorous at first before the reality had set in that there was no exposure in the west.  My dreams slowly died before returning back to the forefront with NMB.  Then, I finally reached the center position with Sayanee under unusual circumstances but still was part of the core of the group.

Then, it was just how could I be better?  It was everything with Milky and Sayanee for NMB but as a team we were the strength.  Keicchi, Ripopo, and the others held their own but I could see in Sayanee’s eyes that she could see the discomfort.  She would probably be the worst as she said her dream was to become a soloist and a songwriter.  However, she had said it because we all had our unique dreams and neither could argue that we weren’t a team.

“Where’s Sai?”  I slid the plate over as she glanced up.

“He’s busy with… planning.”  She smiled.  “By the way, I’m Umeda Ayaka, another doctor’s assistant.”

I nodded to her before scooting back into my bed as I noticed the curtain’s closed.  The presence seemed strong to why they were closed but I threw my legs over and touched the soft curtain.  I grabbed it but I could feel someone staring at me as I turned to see the brown eyes and it generally widened.

“Keicchi?”

“I’m Jonishi Kei, the main nurse circulating the floor and I got an alert that you were out of your bed.”  She sternly stared at me as I shuffled back to the bed.

“Gomen.”

“It’s okay.”  She sighed.  “I heard that you came back and wanted to see you but Keicchi?”

I felt my face burning up from calling her by the nickname I knew her by.  She looked exactly the same except she had the white cap with black and pink-striped scrubs.  I sat up when she walked up to me.

“You looked a bit different but you are Nana-chan.”

“I go by Yamada Nana now.”  I breathed as she let out a laugh.

“I guess running away from your past wasn’t good enough.”  Kei laughed.

“I guess so.  What’s with the closed curtains?”  I asked as she leaned in with her eyes looking into mines.

“They protect us from the poison.  Outside in the world, everyone got infected so we all have to stay in here.”  She informed me.  “Umechan must have explained it to you.”

“Yes, she did but just curious.”  I replied before my body suddenly grew fatigue.

“I guess the medicine is kicking in, have a good nap.”

My eyes slowly closed and the dream of my graduation stage seemed to go on in front of me.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
Re: Don't Look Back - Chapter 2 (Sorry I had the title in mind hehe)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 09:45:15 PM »
now I'm really curious. .

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
Re: Don't Look Back - Chapter 2 (Sorry I had the title in mind hehe)
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 04:35:00 AM »
NMB fanfic :ding:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Don't Look Back - Chapter 3 (Sorry I had the title in mind hehe)
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 07:32:40 AM »
now I'm really curious. .

Thanks

NMB fanfic :ding:

Yes amazingly not too many XD

Chapter 3

The flowers and encore calls echoed within the hall as I let out the final call for the fans.  It seemed bittersweet until I awoke to a cool hand to my head.  The concerned face peering into my eyes.  My heart started to fight against my chest before he turned his hand over and pinched my nose.

“Hey!”  I moaned.

“I guess they gave you the medicine.”  He laughed.  “The dosage is quite high but once your body gets used to it.”

“Where did you go?”  I asked him as he sat back in his seat.

“The business of the leaders had come up.”  He replied in a low voice.  “Intelligence has said they may be planning another attack.  We always have to be ready.”

I gave a short nod to him before Umeda came into the room and rolled in another tray of food.  It was the same as last time and I expected to be more luxurious but I kept it to myself as Sai leaned in, looking down at my food.  “Hungry?”

“No… actually I’m curious to everything because we were destined to be married.”

I felt the water stop midway down my throat as I heard the word.  Marriage?!  I’m supposed to be married to Sai.  My heart started to pound again before swallowing the water whole as I managed to regain my train of thought.  Sai was attractive but being a member, the love ban was in effect at all time and even my crushes had to be kept in secret although the members had clues to my feelings.

“So… are you married?”  I asked as Sai turned his head away.

“I’m actually… in a relationship with a woman and she has been the surrogate for you.”  He explained, standing up immediately.  “She has been kind and gentle but I have my doubts that she can’t lead as well as you.”

Sai’s words sounded like Sayaka when they announced my captainship for team M.  She was saddened that I won’t be on the same team as her but she always supported a bigger role for me.  Despite my nasally voice, the experience I had from before had driven her mutual respect for me.  Sayanee was cheering me on when times were tough but with the support of my team, we managed to become better over time.

“I see.  What do you usually eat?”

“I get a personal meal made by the surrogate.  People don’t bother with the meal because I’m a vegetarian so everything gets shipped in from outside and protected from everything outside.”  Sai explained as I nodded, grabbing my sandwich and taking a bite of the meal.

“I guess you should go.”

Sai moved his head and smiled as Umeda returned with a pitcher of water.  She threw a glance his way before turning back to me.  Her eyes were becoming gray as she placed the pitcher down on the stand.

“I would only imagine that Sai could ever enjoy the surrogate.”  Umeda sighed as she grabbed the clipboard.

“What’s with the surrogate?”  I muttered as Umeda’s ears perked up and dragged the chair closer.

“The deal was she was a temporary find before Sai had agreed to be with him.  The secret was Sai had a sex change when he was young and his body still had soft spots before being injected with a muscle toner.  I was in Tokyo before being sent out here.  Fukuoka is originally where I’m from and they wiped out my family.  Sai was hush about his situation but the surrogate had him by the tongue.”  She explained, pausing the brief moment to look out the room.

“He had always held out for the one to come back but his parents had given him ten years to find her and it is almost that time.  The thing is… can he ever love that person for leaving him all that time ago.  I would.”

My heart fell into my stomach.  I was the one he was supposed to be with and I left without a trace but the surrogate had probably groomed him to love her.  I had the only question that could break it open when I heard a high-pitched voice come into the room.  The woman had waltzed with a small head and childlike body as she grabbed the clipboard from Umeda.

“Ahh, Nakayama-san.  Nice meeting you.  I’m Ichikawa-sensei.  Well the doctor for the place and inventor of the pill… well the one with the lemon flavoring.”  She greeted as her cute voice and childlike charm drew a confused look from my face.

“Ichikawa-sensei?  It is a pleasure to meet you.  Why lemon?”  I asked as I turned to see Umeda’s reaction and her eyes rolling upwards.

“Well I want to become a lemon because I love lemons.  Lemons are unique.  Lemons also are a natural protector of the poison.  I researched it myself when we got attacked.  It was actually a joint effort but I got the flavoring down.”

I thought the explanation was a bit over the top but I went with it as I took it after the meal and my eyes grew heavy.  However, I fought my way out of the trance and sat up as she left with the plate.  Umeda scooted up again but decided to close the curtain.

“The surrogate was actually handpicked by his parents before they passed on from the poison.”  Umeda informed.

I understood why they would do so but I had grown interested in one other aspect which had gotten me interested when I remembered something about the life.

“What about males?  Who else are there?”

I saw Umeda’s face turn away.  “Sai… is the only one in Osaka.”

“What do you mean?”

“Most of the men died instantly in battle but the reality was in fact that the attack had been set up to destroy the true males leaving Japan not able to breed.  Sai is our only hope here unless we connect the rest together.”

Somehow it had to be a duty for the surrogate to entertain him while I had been away but what if he could love me.  The possibility of if had triggered my mind when the medicine had finally won over my body for the final time today.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Don't Look Back - Chapter 4 3/6/2015
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 07:54:06 PM »
Chapter 4

I awoke to Umeda sliding the tray over to me again with the same pill as I took it before the meal instead of after.  The nurse gave me a wry smile as I ate the sandwich.  The questions were now stacking to what was happening out there and why Sai was rarely present.  However, the place was more active than ever as people started to run when a horn had caught my attention as Umechan glanced outside.

“What is it?”  My voice caught her by surprise as she turned holding her finger toward her lips.

“They are meeting in council.”  She mouthed.

The loud clacking sound bothered my ears as they walked by seeing the first two men with ladies as the last one was in black holding his weapon as it followed the rest past the room.  The horn blasted again as Umechan had turned to me.

“Sai is responsible for council when they come as the commanders are set up to be respected in their hometowns.”  She explained.  “Mayu is Tokyo’s representative with Yuki as his consort.  Juri is Nagoya with Rena as his consort but the last one is Rin from Fukuoka lost his consort in the battle.”

“That sounds sad for Rin…”  I commented as Umechan had turned away before narrowing her eyes at me.

“The truth was… he had used her as bait when they blasted her.  Rin was a bit hesitant but it had opened up the attack on the enemy.  We knew it wasn’t in vain but it was his call.”

There were a few more dressed in lighter clothing hanging around the front with smaller arms on them.  One had peered in with an unusual hairstyle as another person had followed inside my room.

“Gomen.  We were curious of Osaka’s quarters that we wanted to talk to somebody while we wait for our leader to return, I’m Takayanagi and this is Furukawa.”  The feminine voice introduced them both as I shook their hands.

My mind went to remembering Churi and Airin from SKE.  They were the modern couple as Airin’s aggressive actions had Churi riled up at most time but Churi was quite cunning herself when it came to her partner and made her life a bit hectic at times too.  They were eloquent speakers compared to the ones I knew as they searched the room with Momo walking in seeing the two venturing around.

I didn’t pay attention to them as Umechan left me Momo for the moment, taking my tray with her.  The time hadn’t made a difference but my body had shown the lack of hygiene on my part but with the two visitors, I had kept quiet about the odor.  The two left nodding their heads to me before Umechan had returned with a towel and a bag of clothes.

“There is a shower to the right of the hallway.  It is protected by layers of curtains so it will guide you across the way.  Just follow the path and you’ll be dressed for our people.”  She explained as I walked down the hallway to the shower and stripped off my clothes before stepping onto the belt.

The process didn’t allow me to use my hands although it was less hands on as I expected, blasting me with streams of lukewarm water before blowing the residual water off with fans.  I felt a bit fluffed up before giving time to put on my clothes.  The first thing was the underwear and that was snugged to my body followed by leggings, which was nude in color but took the longest to unfurl and placed upon my legs.  Then, the pair of beige trousers before placing tape around my body holding my chest together, and followed by a brown vest and white shirt.

“Nice to see you in uniform.”  Kei commented as Umechan guided me to the next floor where I saw someone standing by the desk.

“Welcome!  Write out all the information and we’ll get this done ASAP.”  She smiled as I was given a booklet and started to slowly write out my story on the paper.

Many had been fact finding things and it seemed private but once it came out, the information seemed to flow out quicker.  I managed to get most of it done before the hour and finished as I best I could before following Umechan to the next area where I was given a scroll, a dagger, and a key.  There were three boxes labeled and placed the scroll in one, the dagger in three, and the key in two.

“This is maybe a miracle.”  Umechan grinned as a needle had appeared from the above, striking the floor in front of me.

“What does it mean?”  I asked her as Umechan pointed to the needle.

“Your knowledge will lead us to victory and the needle will be your weapon when in trouble.  Use it wisely.”

A needle.  Something this sharp would kill someone as I gripped before I managed to let it go as a sharp pain came into my hand when it floated up to my eye level.  My body froze as I stared at it before it came and gave a soft prick to my forehead before dropping into my hand.  The red drop came down upon my hand as the needle rolled over it.  My body went weak as a story appeared in front of me.  Everything from the day I arrived going back to my disappearance but nothing I could remember until I came back and saw Umechan’s eyes glaring at me.

“Are you okay?”

“I… don’t know.  It seems fuzzy for now but I have more questions I need to be answered and someone to clean…”

I used the free hand to touch my forehead as the wound seemed to heal.  My eyes saw Umechan’s smile.  Something was becoming true as she took me out of the room and held my hand.

“You are the princess we need.  Everyone will know.”  Umechan informed me when I had the only thing that came to mind.

“What’s the name of the surrogate?”

“Miyuki-sama…”  She responded as we went to the next level with a grin upon my face.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 01:08:48 PM »
There's some word i don't understand XD

But i still can follow it somehow

Anyway , i'm waiting for the next  :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 07:00:32 PM »

There's some word i don't understand XD

But i still can follow it somehow

Anyway , i'm waiting for the next  :twothumbs

Always feel free to PM me about anything
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Don't Look Back - Chapter 5 3/11/2015
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 08:42:10 PM »
Chapter 5

Umechan had explained the legend of the needle and the only person who could use was the princess of the domain.  In such words, domain was ancient but with the development of the war, the relics were probably unearthed to protect the land.  The sensation ran through my legs as we reached the next floor with a cloaked person staring at the screen.

“Welcome Nana.”  The person greeted with a feminine voice.  “I’m responsible to stimulate your brain of the events leading up to your return.  I heard you have become an idol in the other life.”

“Yes and will be an ex-idol.”  I replied as I saw her amber hair flowing out from the hood as she pulled it back.

“Why have you decided to pursue another path?”

“It was something I wanted to do for a while and it seems right when everybody is set and the timing seemed right.”

I could tell the reply was satisfactory as she threw a grin.  She handed me a cold, metal ball and a patch to place over my right cheek.  She told me to switch the ball over to the left hand before she clutched the switch.

“This will be a bit tingly but I would propose to close your eyes.”

She pulled downwards as my body felt the sensation run throughout my body like an electric current.  The memories of when I was ten had slowly entered into my mind as a movie when the black image had been implanted into my mind.  I had jumped into a black hole and then the finding of the surrogate with Sai toying with his red orb.

The appearance was fuller than he was at this state before the chosen surrogate been chosen.  The eyes had said everything.  My heart dropped when I was transported to the attack and the men flying across into the river and bay before Sai unleashed a red beam into the sky.  The attackers dropped instantly as they circled around him.  The large scar ran across his chest was quickly sown up with Miyuki watching over him.

The final event was the green paradise as I saw him in front of me when my eyes shot open as Umechan and the other woman jolted backwards from their positions.  They removed the items and let me stand with the feeling slowly growing back into my legs when I felt a hand grab my arms guiding me to the chair.

“The years you have been gone has been torturous but I’m glad you’re back to be with us.”  She smiled.  “I’m Reina.  Fujie Reina.”

Reina was rather attractive in just being the caretaker for the lost memories.  She stopped it and saw the red orb as she glared at it on the screen.  I had been reminded that the red orb seemed to have some type of significance when Umechan took the trap door switch and pressed it to take us back down to the room where I had filled out my information.

“Here’s everything that you need.”  She greeted as the clanking of metal caught the attention as we watched them marched by.

“Now we are heading for the training grounds.”  Umechan announced as the words rang in my head.

We turned in the opposite direction of the crowd to a black door where everything was pitch black as the smell of a swamp had entered my nose.  Umechan pushed me in as the door closed behind me.  My feet sunk into the ground as the smell had grown rancid with every step.  The air was thick when I grabbed the needle and felt the heat from it before I dropped it.  It went up to my eye level, glowing red as the light source seemed to guide me to the area where the croaking had startled me.

“Ah hime-sama, ohisashiburi.”

The thunderous voice shook the ground below me with my hands feeling the ground.  The soft, pillowy texture caught my attention as I took a seat looking upon the large yellowish eyes that looked like a large marble.

“I’m sorry, but who are you?”  I asked as his laugh was as powerful as ten thunderstorms before a light came upon the creature.

“I’m the Osaka kaeru.  I’ve returned to find the princess in my sights.”  He held a large smile.  “It has been a while since your disappearance but you have appeared well.”

“Kaeru?  Frog.”  I answered in a low voice.  “It is nice to meet you.”

“I think it is more enjoyable to have you around.”  He tilted his head toward me as his large mass seemingly followed with his salmon lips coming close.  “I feel rather excited that I can be your teacher again.”

My thoughts were mainly about how I couldn’t remember a frog before he raised his paw into the air.  I raised my arms before something had struck as the ground below collapsed and my body floated in mid-air as I began to glide through the barren place.  My eyes had seen the beauty of Osaka vanish in a second before falling upon the ground with now a smaller version of the kaeru on my shoulder.

“The first thing is to control your weapon.”  It said when the needle shot out and pierced into the tree.  “Use your hands and your mouth to guide it.”

The branches shot out toward me as the needle came back into my possession.  My feet jumped back as the branches turned into darts.  I threw needle forward as it pierced into the ground and the kaeru hopped up to my ear.

“Just command it.”

“Okay shoot for the tree.”  I said when it wavered through the air and nailed the branch, forcing it back to the tree.

I began circling toward my right when the branch shot out and commanded the needle to attack.  The success seemed limited to what I knew before I thought about the special effects that it could possess.

“Fire!”

The needle became red and a burst of red came from it before it returned back to my hand as cool as ice.  The branches retracted back as I felt my heart pump for the first time in a while.  The kaeru jumped into my free hand and presented a smile.

“Well done.  I better go apologize.”  The frog hopped away when I walked up to see the huge tree with large white eyes.

The green foliage shielded me from the light above as the breath was forest-like, soothing my soul.  I bent forward as the tree sprouted a seedling under my chin.

“My princess…  I shielded you time ago and I feared you were gone forever.”  The tree sighed.  “Kaeru… she’s here.  I can’t believe how grown up she is.”

The tree wept with the frog putting its hand upon the root.  The needle itself was reacting to my body heat as I felt the warm embrace of the tree’s branches around me.

“Don’t mind me…  I’m a weeping willow.”

The saying didn’t catch until a few minutes later but I could tell the tree was glad to find me again when the kaeru hopped upon my shoulder.  The tree extended a branch again, tapping me on the shoulder.

“I know what happened to you.  I hope you can win over Sai.”  It said before moving to the next area as the needle heated up again.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 09:00:33 PM »
So Nana was pulled into an alternate universe in the future? And she is a princess in this universe?
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »
So Nana was pulled into an alternate universe in the future? And she is a princess in this universe?

Yes, amazingly and simply she is :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - TINKLE