JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Shinka shitenee jan

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778173 times)

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2480 on: April 02, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »
I finally finished the h!m episode.. I find it kind of sad  :'(
I usually find it sad with recaps for some reason maybe its because of the "Looking at the past" kind of thing

I doubt the broadcasting stations are going to make the program 45 mins anytime soon.. it will probably take 2-4 years time

But hopefully they do! I want to see more of Aichan :D

The hawaii tour looks interesting. Cant wait until the DVD comes out.

And Yuuko is extremely violent lolx!  :D

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2481 on: April 02, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »
I usually find it sad with recaps for some reason maybe its because of the "Looking at the past" kind of thing

I know what you mean, but I felt like they were being pretty upbeat and are going into the new era with some positive energy. Just my impression, but it made me feel better about it than I expected to.

Seems like a fair amount is happening with tv scheds this year. Koisuru futsal ended, for instance. And FCI's weekend japanese programming is being cut back in the US (and the message announcing it was so cryptic even my japanese friend found it confusing).

Offline MooCow

• Member+
« Reply #2482 on: April 03, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »
i think we need a new thread for this weekend sunday

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2483 on: April 04, 2007, 03:13:30 AM »
Aww I was thinking in honor of the classic Hello Morning we would keep using this thread. Then at least that sticks out...lol. Though maybe its more honorable to save it and preserve it separate. Ya know it woulda honestly have been cool is like the clip of the first show, they were able to get every hello project person they could together to sing the song on the set... oh well.

I wonder how it'll go this sunday... or if that baby thing will be in every episode.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #2484 on: April 05, 2007, 08:00:37 AM »
Quote from: Epifanes of HPS
TV Tokyo just announced launch of a new SNS (social networking system) with a rather interesting contents. Let me quote from their official site:

The show's dedicated SNS would be entitled "Haromoni@SNS Kingdom", and administered as one Kingdom. There will be space for the viewer's opinions, which might be implemented into the show; and also backstage stories from each episode's filming, plus new informations about members. Of course, Morning Musume and other guests will participate there, creating a space where both members/guests and their audience could intercourse and create the show together. The SNS is closely linked to the show, thus giving viewers the chance that their ideas will be used in the show.

Fee: Free
[Details]
* SNS based upon invitation system (only persons invited by a friend or
acquintance can become citizens)
*Every Morning Musume member will have her own page
*Tracking/search options included
*Various communities! (each members' fans communities/the show's filming backstage)
*Members will participate in the communities by posting! The ideas
of citizens of Haromoni@SNS could be implemented in the show!?

(not edited yet, overlook all grammar errors pls :D)

Wow, this is actually pretty impressive.  SNS (Social Networking Systems) include sites like Myspace, Facebook, etc.  I've never seen that kind of Web 2.0 interaction integrated with a TV show before, but it seems like it would match pretty well.  Not only would the site encourage, and possibly expand, the fan community, but the content of the show itself would be more interactive.

If this stuff is true, I think I'm a bit more optimistic about where the show is headed.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #2485 on: April 05, 2007, 09:29:51 AM »
They've been given a kingdom now  :ding:  Doesn't it make you really really want to participate?!  Cause I want in !  :pleeease: 

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2486 on: April 05, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
Wow, this is actually pretty impressive.  SNS (Social Networking Systems) include sites like Myspace, Facebook, etc.  I've never seen that kind of Web 2.0 interaction integrated with a TV show before, but it seems like it would match pretty well.  Not only would the site encourage, and possibly expand, the fan community, but the content of the show itself would be more interactive.

If this stuff is true, I think I'm a bit more optimistic about where the show is headed.

it sounded interesting but it will be hard to incorporate much of the viewers' ideas into the show.
First of all we only get 1 show per week, and each show is only 30 minutes long... imagine that there are thousands of ideas being send to the SNS for putting on the show, even if TVTokyo filters down to 100 ideas it will still not be able to put them all on the shows.

so like Slack, I'm open to this and look forward to see what's more TVTokyo will come up.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #2487 on: April 05, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »
it sounded interesting but it will be hard to incorporate much of the viewers' ideas into the show.
First of all we only get 1 show per week, and each show is only 30 minutes long... imagine that there are thousands of ideas being send to the SNS for putting on the show, even if TVTokyo filters down to 100 ideas it will still not be able to put them all on the shows.

so like Slack, I'm open to this and look forward to see what's more TVTokyo will come up.

But the essence of web 2.0 is that, through interaction, you also get collaboration. It shouldn't be the sum of N individual suggestion, but the result of online discussion, more or less like a wikipedia or a fansub community works.

This, in case the people in charge really understood what does web 2.0 mean...  ::)

The idea's awesome, though. I'd do anything for a membership invitation :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:55:47 PM by elgie »

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2488 on: April 06, 2007, 02:38:32 AM »
creating a space where both members/guests and their audience could intercourse and create the show together
Sounds like that would make an interesting show indeed.  >:D

I want in.  ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
« Reply #2489 on: April 06, 2007, 02:44:01 AM »
i'm expecting something good from HaroMoni :)

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2490 on: April 06, 2007, 03:07:33 AM »
Sounds like every fun loving momusu fan would want in on that community but chances are an invite will never hit the hands of a foreign (non japanese) person... at least for awhile... still can hope huh...lol, I wonder if ten million people suggest gekijou they'll actually continue doing them...lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2491 on: April 07, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »
The new haromoni@ site is up: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/

There's also something going with China/Chinese: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/china.html

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2492 on: April 07, 2007, 11:01:55 AM »
Thanks for the links, see in the photo on the haromoni site Mitsui is the only one with the mouse ears?

Makes sense that there is a Chinese link, they were bound to visit there with the new members and Tsunku's Asia domination plan :D

Can't wait to see the first one!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2493 on: April 07, 2007, 11:08:59 AM »
:D

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2494 on: April 07, 2007, 03:37:15 PM »
The new haromoni@ site is up: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/

There's also something going with China/Chinese: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/china.html
I'm sorry, but all I get is blank pages. Are thy blocking foreign IP addresses?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2495 on: April 07, 2007, 03:42:39 PM »
It takes a while to load.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2496 on: April 07, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »
It takes a while to load.
Thanks. It took A LOT to load  ;D

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2497 on: April 07, 2007, 03:49:54 PM »
H!M loooks like its going to be old school. :D just a little too short though i say it need 10 extra mins - commercials.  =/
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2498 on: April 07, 2007, 04:44:24 PM »

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2499 on: April 07, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »
^^ And aika's breast augmentation came on the heals of the host asking miki who among them was the most titless. :-)

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Shinka shitenee jan