JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Kaze no La La La

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778253 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2700 on: May 14, 2007, 03:06:44 AM »
Great thing about this episode too was where they were at *Minami Sen* is where I am alot when I go Jaoan every year  :bingo:. Finally see a place that they went too that I go to .
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2701 on: May 14, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »
dammit, waiting for the sexy8beat concert DVD is going to drive me crazy!!

the junjun and linlin backstage clip in this episode was so very emotional and touching! >___<

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2702 on: May 14, 2007, 03:04:50 PM »
i like this week episode.  reina is funny with her "incidents" like the airplane and in the beginning in the train when she leans and accidently touches the button.  i like the fact that she always refer to herself in a 3rd person point of view. kawaii!! 
i like the thing that they ate in that shop.  kinda looke like some fried ball snack. but i think it's baked.  i kinda caught some of it like how the owner can change the taste of it according to how he or the girls want to taste. kinda kool, i think, some type of hypnotic, psychological trick.  what's funny is when sayumi wanna taste how mikitty is, at least that what i thought.  i think she said spicy!, haha... i would love to see how mikitty "taste" like too...
when they finally found the factory that the pink cap belongs to, it like some sort of soda factory? what's that clear drink, club soda?  not sure...
anywayz finally in the end the showed yossie's grad concert and the new members, linlin and junjun.  it was very touching and the new girls backstage was crying as well, see that make me cry as well.  congrats, yossie, and welcome LinLin and JunJun, hope u the best of luck in the future.  u too tsuji and sugiura with ur future as well, and suguira, take care of ur future wife and baby, even though tsuji will be a wife and mother, she still acts like a child....

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
« Reply #2703 on: May 14, 2007, 04:14:50 PM »
I found it funny when Miki caressed her tail as if it were really a part of her.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:56:09 PM by bergmanin »

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2704 on: May 14, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »
This week's HM@ was pretty fun.

First the train reminds me JKM's PV.

That was the first thing I remembered. I really liked that  ;D

Too bad I watched it in a rushed becasue I had to go to college this morning, but I'll watch it more carefully when I get back.

But from the little I've seen it seemed this episode looked a little more happy overall ... I don't know exactly how to say it but it just felt a lot better than the previous episodes.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2705 on: May 14, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »
OH oh one of the funnest parts are in the park I think..the tanuki weights and reina hanging from it... eri sneezing and risa & sayu laughing... I think whoever said that some of those guys might have been wotas is probably right seeing how one was jumping about as they were leaving... and lets not forget the grand expectation that they could make the planes fly...lol.

I think they are getting more into it all the time! Yay for haromoni surviving
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2706 on: May 14, 2007, 11:41:41 PM »
With all of the ultra-cool technological shit they have in Japan, you'd think they would have discovered the twisty-cap by now. Far less messy than that pink doohickey. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2707 on: May 15, 2007, 12:56:38 AM »
its classical merchandice though... thats why its so natsukashii...lol, I think its interesting that whoever made that little plastic thing had the idea to make it pink more...lol

More to the point... do the bottles come with that or do you have to buy it yourself if you buy that kind of drink?...lol.

and whats more what kind of wild party does baby king throw that people bring their work devices and forget to take it with them...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2708 on: May 15, 2007, 01:39:38 AM »
With all of the ultra-cool technological shit they have in Japan, you'd think they would have discovered the twisty-cap by now. Far less messy than that pink doohickey. :P
its classical merchandice though... thats why its so natsukashii...lol, I think its interesting that whoever made that little plastic thing had the idea to make it pink more...lol

More to the point... do the bottles come with that or do you have to buy it yourself if you buy that kind of drink?...lol.

Ramune is a tradition now in Japan for summer. The bottle design is amazing. The bottle is sealed by a marble, kept in place by the pressure of the carbon dioxide in the drink. That's one of its characteristics. And yes, the plastic thing is sold to you along with the bottle.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2709 on: May 15, 2007, 01:41:33 AM »
They called it Ramune, some soda water. I never got a chance to taste it though when i stayed in Japan.

Cute cute episode, Eri eating takoyaki, Miki helping Eri adjusting her straps, Reina with her paper planes, those Tanuki weights.

Surprise 1) Reina's tall enough that her head is able to touch the bell XD.

Surprise 2) Miki didn't slap Sayu's head when she said that Miki tasted "hard" XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline mpz

• Member+
« Reply #2710 on: May 15, 2007, 02:33:17 AM »
Can someone explain to me that takoyaki trick? I don't really understand the "mechanism" behind... (like I understand the taste of the takoyaki will be different after to store owner clicks his hand, but how???)

Placebo effect. Plus the fact that they know they are on TV which pressures them to "play along" (consciously or not).

On a different note... I've reserved judgement on the new show until now but I just can't take it anymore. The single most annoying aspect is the old narrator lady's voice. I'm imagining a wrinkly old granny trying to cute up her voice and failing badly. I know (and we can all see it) the show's budget has been cut drastically and the people producing it have changed (or maybe even been outsourced?), but seriously, is that the best you can do? It's so bad, I sometimes have difficulties finishing the episodes.

It also feels like the girls have been cut off from normal people too long. Their interaction with the people on the street is so awkward. I can't bear to watch it either. For a show whose main idea is to explore the town, they sure are unenergetic about it.. To me, this new show has none of the heart that the old show had. Unless they come up with good ideas, I predict cancellation within a year.

R.I.P. Hello! Morning 2000-2007. It was nice while it lasted.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2711 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:06 AM »
Miki helping Eri adjusting her straps
No doubt she copped a quick grope once the cameras had panned away. :pimp:

Surprise 2) Miki didn't slap Sayu's head when she said that Miki tasted "hard" XD
I love the double-entendre of that last bit. :P

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2712 on: May 15, 2007, 05:20:35 AM »
What was Aika doing? She came on a few seconds and Koha disappeared forever ???

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2713 on: May 15, 2007, 05:37:15 AM »
^
^ she's late ;D

Jun Jun and Lin Lin backstage scene are sooooooo  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
*sob* *sob*

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2714 on: May 15, 2007, 06:44:43 AM »
At first, I had my reservations about the new HM@ show, but after watching for the past month, I love it. I find this show quite entertaining for me. Granted I like learning about new places, but I guess I'm easily amused with just watching them visiting and seeing interesting things on their way to where they need to deliver the forgotten goods. Plus, it's funny seeing the interactions between each other and other people, fake or not.
Another thing I find really cool about the show is the music that they use. Most of the songs they use are all oldies, which I don't know why, but I get a kick out of it. lol I guess it's just kind of nostalgic hearing those songs that I listened to while as a kid. I mean they used Beach Boys, Singing in the Rain and the Bangles, plus many more! Awesome. XD And ultimately, it has Miki in it being like Miki. XD :heart:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2715 on: May 15, 2007, 07:49:50 AM »

i thought the new show is beginning to get nicer. i love the interaction among the girls.

No doubt she copped a quick grope once the cameras had panned away. :pimp:

Yeah, she was purposely wasting time fiddling with it, but Eri looks happy so it's fine with me XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2716 on: May 16, 2007, 03:56:04 AM »
What was Aika doing? She came on a few seconds and Koha disappeared forever ???
Aika and Koha were probably off filming more of those "chinatown" segments or something similar to that.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #2717 on: May 16, 2007, 04:01:28 AM »
Lots of good moments this week :D I'm really surprised when that takoyaki guy said he can change the flavour O_o

placebo effect? so like hypnotism or something? hmm... that's kind of weird...

my favourite moment was Risa's reaction when the airplanes didn't fly far xD priceless :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2718 on: May 17, 2007, 05:02:23 AM »
^ Actually Ai Chan started it fast.

A-re-re-re-re (^^;;

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #2719 on: May 17, 2007, 04:29:18 PM »
Yeah, after watching it again, turns out Ai-chan started it :p
and the chinatown thing, do you think Linlin & Junjun will be joining Koha & Mittsi? it would be fun to have the 2 chinese girls teach Koha & Mittsi about chinese culture and stuff..

Gaki-san 大好き!

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Kaze no La La La