JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778239 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2740 on: May 21, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »
haha yea he was saying that was not Mario...but that is damn crazy since they just seen that GOLD Mario Figure  :dizzy:

And yea no Kamei, even next weeks one doesnt look like she is in there either. :err:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2741 on: May 21, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »
Just a note, but Japanese shows are common with their やらせ (yarase), pretty much translated into "prearranged situations".

Even the guy that made the drawing said it was Mario, so...

He actually stated clearly that it isn't Mario. According to himself, it's just some Japanese guy who's into earthen pipes.

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2742 on: May 22, 2007, 01:24:01 AM »
I love Miki's wallet ! Have you people noticed it ? It's written "I  :heart: Money"

I had noticed it in the 2nd episode (I guess) but I'm not sure I mentioned.

The best part of this week's episode was Sayu eating pepper, that was everything. Especially the scream she gives after it.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2743 on: May 22, 2007, 01:57:16 AM »
I love Miki's wallet ! Have you people noticed it ? It's written "I  :heart: Money"

I had noticed it in the 2nd episode (I guess) but I'm not sure I mentioned.

The best part of this week's episode was Sayu eating pepper, that was everything. Especially the scream she gives after it.

Actually I think they all have the same kind of wallet that says "I :heart: Money"
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2744 on: May 22, 2007, 03:09:39 AM »
THEY ALLLLLLLL :heart: Money!!! HAHAHAHA  AND I :heart: THEM!  AND I :heart: SPENDING MONEY ON THEM SO THEY CAN MAKE THE MONEY THAT THEY LOVE SO MUCH.... MY MONEY.....uhh :dunno:.. :grr:...Hey!!! :OMG:...no wonder i'm broke.... :farofflook:...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2745 on: May 22, 2007, 08:38:59 AM »
Nice episode. They looked happier at the toy store than at disney! ;D

I'd thought Miki would buy something really weirdo again, then "suprise" she goes and buys a hello kitty coin box...  :D
Reina genuinely looked scared when they were talking about the natou. ::)

The drawing guy's slouching reminded me of L  :P. And his glasses totally remind me of Robo. Making me think he's a Matsuyama Kenichi fan  ;D. His sayu + japaneseguy "not mario" mario portrait freaked me.
And since curiosity killed the cat. The cat in the pic must've been a warning to not go around sucking mysterious food.
Since Eri was away :-[, it's nice to see sayu doing some cute stuff.  :heart:

For the chinese part. Mitsui wrote something along the lines of "Dynasty Women". ahem...
The teacher's one is used normally in the TW/CHI/HK regions. Which stands for "Morning Young Girl Group", which is closer!
Either that or the lazy version of "Morning 娘" (but that ain't chinese, i guess).

Doesn't look like Eri is in the next episode either, right? ???

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2746 on: May 22, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
Nice episode. They looked happier at the toy store than at disney! ;D

I'd thought Miki would buy something really weirdo again, then "suprise" she goes and buys a hello kitty coin box...  :D
Reina genuinely looked scared when they were talking about the natou. ::)

The drawing guy's slouching reminded me of L  :P. And his glasses totally remind me of Robo. Making me think he's a Matsuyama Kenichi fan  ;D. His sayu + japaneseguy "not mario" mario portrait freaked me.
And since curiosity killed the cat. The cat in the pic must've been a warning to not go around sucking mysterious food.
Since Eri was away :-[, it's nice to see sayu doing some cute stuff.  :heart:

For the chinese part. Mitsui wrote something along the lines of "Dynasty Women". ahem...
The teacher's one is used normally in the TW/CHI/HK regions. Which stands for "Morning Young Girl Group", which is closer!
Either that or the lazy version of "Morning 娘" (but that ain't chinese, i guess).

Doesn't look like Eri is in the next episode either, right? ???

nope, Eri is not there again for next episode.
Also it's not suprise for Miki to buy Hello Kitty coin box as she likes Hello Kitty a lot (a big fan).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:04:39 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2747 on: May 22, 2007, 06:39:33 PM »
nope, Eri is not there again for next episode.
Also it's not suprise for Miki to buy Hello Kitty coin box as she likes Hello Kitty a lot (a big fan).

Just shows how much I know about Mikitty...  :D

Wait a sec... hello kitty = white cat!
The guy is a friggin' oracle!!  :o

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2748 on: May 23, 2007, 01:34:49 AM »
i really wanna know why kamei is not there.  everytime someone gone like makes me worry, even though it doesn't mean anything, but still, i worry. only until she comes back i can really calm down.  every moment  i don't see her i get a very nervous feeling.  and this goes for every member.  also i wanna know how's Yossie is doing.  hoping she can come back as a regular guest after she done with her current project and when she available between project.  i would love to see the girls fighting over yossie on HM@. 

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2749 on: May 23, 2007, 12:14:38 PM »
i really wanna know why kamei is not there.  everytime someone gone like makes me worry, even though it doesn't mean anything, but still, i worry. only until she comes back i can really calm down.  every moment  i don't see her i get a very nervous feeling.  and this goes for every member.  also i wanna know how's Yossie is doing.  hoping she can come back as a regular guest after she done with her current project and when she available between project.  i would love to see the girls fighting over yossie on HM@. 

I'm guessing Eri was sick back then while they were filming the HM@ that we saw recently. Also I can probably tell you that Yossie is busy practicing/learning her role in the play that she is covering for Tsuji.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #2750 on: May 25, 2007, 09:05:33 AM »

"Morning 娘" is used in HK ... sometimes written as "魔娘" ~

EDIT: They are forcing Koha and Aika to learn Chinese ?!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 10:48:28 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2751 on: May 27, 2007, 05:59:42 AM »
I'm just going to say this: don't ever take Reina to batting practice  ;D

It's fun this week

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2752 on: May 27, 2007, 06:09:04 AM »
I'm just going to say this: don't ever take Reina to batting practice  ;D

Perfect position to hit the ball with ... the head!

(hurray for helmets ;D)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2753 on: May 27, 2007, 06:12:30 AM »
LOL, just from those screenshots I gotta say I'm already on the edge of my seat......maybe she was thinking if I can see the ball in front of me I can hit it by blocking my head...lol.

and oo they are rotating, eri switches out sayu at some point!...go tag team units!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2754 on: May 27, 2007, 06:16:34 AM »
More screencaps

At least Risa knows how to stand on the batting cage

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 06:44:29 AM by reyfer »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #2755 on: May 27, 2007, 08:43:13 AM »
At least Risa knows how to stand on the batting cage

hehe for the most part  :D

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2756 on: May 27, 2007, 08:51:39 AM »
Ok I know you guys are looking at it somewhere and i'm patient but I just gotta ask...

are they at a batting cage for little tikes?...lol, cause I mean... thats just silly goodness... unless its reina giving suggestions and she's just that silly...lol

great shots guys really made me laugh...lol

get lower... a little more lower... lower still...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2757 on: May 27, 2007, 12:24:52 PM »
Reina and Risa aren't going to be babe ruth anytime soon XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2758 on: May 27, 2007, 12:31:52 PM »
looks fun can't wait for the episode.  btw, i think i saw eri in one of the photos, guess she in this episode...

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2759 on: May 27, 2007, 12:44:36 PM »
looks fun can't wait for the episode.  btw, i think i saw eri in one of the photos, guess she in this episode...

no... it's just your imagination, or PS!!!
 :lol:
IT'S ERI!!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &