JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Heavy Starry Chain

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778097 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2760 on: May 27, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »
lol @ Oonishi. She was awesome.

I noticed Kame coughing at the beginning so I guess she had to take a break. Oh, and Takahashi says the weirdest things.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2761 on: May 27, 2007, 04:03:07 PM »
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 04:09:17 PM by reyfer »

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #2762 on: May 27, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »
I LOVED this weeks episode!!!
The batting cage was really cute and fun (GO MIKI >:D) and that wota lady at the end was absolutly amazing rofl~ YAY! :heart:

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2763 on: May 27, 2007, 09:20:24 PM »
This just keeps getting better and better, rofl at Risa jumping round the cage, sayu has a good swing, pity its nowhere near the ball lol, and miki rocks :D

Great karaoke from the wota cafe woman, loved the milk bottle swinging :D

Also, good Chinease from Mitsi

But yeah, no miki in next weeks previews, wonder if it was coincidence or editing?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2764 on: May 27, 2007, 09:48:13 PM »
watching it right now, as i'm typing, too bad i dunno what they're talking about, but watching is still fun.  loving the batting cage right now, risa is funny the way she walking around the base.  it was cute how before the first ball came, she was crouching down and then when the ball came flying through she took a step back and then lift her left leg up.  then she just started walking around the base.  but all the girls was fun to watch too, tanaka was adorable, sayu was weak but cute, and miki was good.  but what i really want to see is yossie, she would've done so good and look sooo kakkoii...too bad, u know, cuz this was her turf.

that lady's funny, the one with the monomame diner.  is she like a fan of H!P or it's just her job? 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:02:34 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2765 on: May 27, 2007, 10:00:40 PM »
The part where Miki was getting the giant bun... Sayumi overdid it with the Sugois.  :P Especially in the HD broadcast where you can see her expression on the side.  :DD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2766 on: May 28, 2007, 01:03:30 AM »
Hehehe today's eppy was awesome fun! Granted no eri after awhile it was fun watching risa and reina trying to swing low cause they weren't at the base! I was thinking maybe it was set for a little kid to hit balls or something going so low...turns out they were just hanging wayyyy back...lol. Hats off to Miki though, who actually looked like she had a knack for it.

Love Sayu's Sugoi! its cute, especially when it seems intentionally aimed at the camera... like isn't that SUGOI?...lol
And it looked like Aika couldn't think of what to say at first...so she went to my name is... she stumbled but did well... hehe they should all learn some languages! Risa got korean, and Aika & koharu learning chinese, get Ai to learn English and they are golden...lol

That lady immitating Ayaya and Solo-Miki was funny... a bit unusual, but not so scary that you'd want to avoid it...lol.
Next week Nintendo??? oooo, with Miki on tour its not surprise she might need a little bit of adjustment time... or rather that since the tour probably doesn't have the rest of the musume following suit they are probably off in different directions. Thats ok though still looks like a load of goodness!

SUGOI!....lol ^_^
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2767 on: May 28, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »
I found the best part of the "onee-san" (I'm quoting it because I wonder if she's a trans) is that she has her own spotlight, I laughed out loud when she turned on after she finished singing Ayaya's song.

Wow... next week to Nintendo's sub-quarter!

by the way, sorry to be kinky, but I think Sayu's not wearing a bra (and I mean the typical ones) while filming the last week and this week's HM@
 :bingo:
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #2768 on: May 28, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »
Miki's impersonation of Koharu's xie xie was awesome too xD

by the way, sorry to be kinky, but I think Sayu's not wearing a bra (and I mean the typical ones) while filming the last week and this week's HM@

Excuse me?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2769 on: May 28, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »

She was scolding her, though. Not only Miki, but everyone was. O:

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2770 on: May 28, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »

Excuse me?

oh... I said that because of what I observe.
Anyway ya... everyone was scolding Koharu for her Chinese speaking because all she said was "Xie Xie" whereas Mitsui said "I'm Mitsui Aika" in Mandarin, and they thought Mitsui, as a junior, can speak more than a senpai did!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:47:34 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #2771 on: May 28, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »

She was scolding her, though. Not only Miki, but everyone was. O:

Oh yeah, I know, I meant the way she took a bite of that thing and said xie xie with her full mouth xD

oh... I said that because of what I observe.

Yeah, but I mean, what did you observe exactly? I don't wanna sound kinky either but that comment shocked me and I'm curious about it xD

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2772 on: May 28, 2007, 11:18:17 PM »
I liked reina's expression early on in response to the baby king and the nazo no hake puzzle brush (which I first misread as naji no hake which would be intimacy brush).

The batting practice was spectacular!

As for sayu, note her shoulder:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 11:40:21 PM by reina's eyes »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2773 on: May 28, 2007, 11:26:25 PM »
But yeah, no miki in next weeks previews, wonder if it was coincidence or editing?
If Miki's not in the next ep, it may have been taped when/after the GAM tour started. If it was, then it would be understandable that she wouldn't be there.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2774 on: May 29, 2007, 12:23:51 AM »
i know i ask this before, but it's been a while so i thought i asked again...
anyone knows if H!M eps 116 and up (or July, 2002 and later) is uploaded on any torrent or where i can get the batch? 
i would usually check JPH!P tracker cuz i know there's someone nice enough to upload a batch every Friday, but since the tracker been down for weeks, i was wondering if the torrent was uploaded on any other torrent sites?

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2775 on: May 29, 2007, 12:34:40 AM »
^ BD

If you're having trouble getting a torrent, you can always get them by direct download at waseem's awesome thread @ H!O

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=4531&st=0
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:42:50 AM by ggliff »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2776 on: May 29, 2007, 01:58:00 AM »
i didn't know that they have that.  this is great. i'll try it out. thanks.

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #2777 on: May 29, 2007, 05:15:00 AM »

Any particular pictures? And please explain what you meant by "typical ones". Are they the ones that have those plastic see through straps?

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2778 on: May 29, 2007, 05:16:21 AM »
Anyone able to explain what this was about?

I'm guessing something along the line 'why did you walk us this far when we should have stopped a hundred meters back'
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 05:17:17 AM by frblckstr1 »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2779 on: May 29, 2007, 05:25:14 AM »
Anyone able to explain what this was about?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7997/haromoni0082007052716x9pi1.jpg

I'm guessing something along the line 'why did you walk us this far when we should have stopped a hundred meters back'
Nope, that's when Koharu, Aika and Sayu went running after the car of the guy that sells shaved ice (we call it that here in Venezuela)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Heavy Starry Chain