JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778280 times)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2820 on: June 10, 2007, 06:40:54 AM »
And Ai-chan is showing she is where some 'real stuff' instead of only plastic bra-straps:

(from JPM)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2821 on: June 10, 2007, 06:52:25 AM »
Yes, some  :inlove: moments in today's show  :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed this show a lot, because I finally can relate to the place they are at. I visited Tokyo Tower several times, it is in fact one of my favorite spots in Tokyo, so watching them there and thinking "okay, to the left there they can get to....yes, that's it", it was great.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2822 on: June 10, 2007, 07:06:36 AM »
Tokyo Tower! ya know for me its the opposite... I like to see them go to places so when I end up in Japan I might see somewhere I know from the show and go "hey they were there!"...lol

It looks like they are gonna be doing interesting stuff... and kinda sad the animals to get lower.... but but! in about a month we get reenforcements! come on down Junjun and Linlin!...lol, it might be fun for them cause they'll get to see Japan places..lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2823 on: June 10, 2007, 07:44:37 AM »
hahah thanks for the preview before i get to watch it tomorrow. That building with the see through glass is pretty cool and pretty high up. If that was me all i would be able to picture is falling through the glass. LOL. Thanks for the early pics reyfer

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #2824 on: June 10, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »
Again its places I always goto~!!! hooraay  :w00t:

Good stuff Reyfer, I didn't even notice that the 1st time  :mon thumb:, Great job KAMEI hehe
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2825 on: June 10, 2007, 03:32:02 PM »
hahah thanks for the preview before i get to watch it tomorrow. That building with the see through glass is pretty cool and pretty high up. If that was me all i would be able to picture is falling through the glass. LOL. Thanks for the early pics reyfer
That's Tokyo Tower. The tower is taller than the Eiffel Tower in Paris. And the observatory, where those windows are, is at 150 meters high (around 492 feet for those that don't understand metric)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #2826 on: June 10, 2007, 05:46:12 PM »
yes ~ And Reina scared everyone but jumping on the glass floor .... she's evil ~

I love Evil 07 ^_^

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2827 on: June 10, 2007, 06:03:37 PM »
Also I really want to try that ramen they had. I mean 1000 yen for THAT BIG of a ramen = excellent for me that wants cheap food but big amount!!!
XD

Well talking about 333, I haven't been there for ages. I don't even remember when was my last time visited (probably like 10+ years ago). I would like to go visit it again (although I'm in Toronto and there's CN Tower, world's tallest tower, which the see-through glass floor is much bigger and higher (at least 2x higher)).
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2828 on: June 10, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »
tokyo tower is kool, love to go there if i ever were to visit japan, at least once...
the cup thing seems fun and so is the panda doll string thingie... dunno what's it called...  and what's with the high priced fished?! does it taste really good or something?   

i love to watch them eat, soo cute and kinda a tease... the food are also a star of their own, u know,  i would love to eat the foods they're eating, look so delicious... especially the omelette.  I'm not an omelette eater, but after seeing so many delicious omelette in Japan.... yum... i want....

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2829 on: June 11, 2007, 01:03:51 AM »
Did you see that moment of eri being almost motherly/sisterly and trying to keep sayu's hair from falling into the food/ in front of her face?...lol.

They were really cute today it was funny... while the adventure itself wasn't as big as it usually was I think they made up for it with parts of their character...lol, I thought it was funny... the item of the day was rather ingenius but it ended up being unnecessary...lol.

And I still think its cute that Ai had to bobble Baby King so that he would be talking...lol, she's got so much responsibility..lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2830 on: June 11, 2007, 01:50:08 AM »
Ai had to bobble Baby King so that he would be talking...lol, she's got so much responsibility..lol.

Stepping into that leadership role! :-)

This really was an enjoyable episode.

Eri still gets treated like miki's bitch even without miki around, getting sent off to find the tower person. And yes, her concern for sayu was touching...

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2831 on: June 11, 2007, 06:21:09 AM »
i don't know if you guys notice, but since Yossie and Miki has left, Reina has been showing more of her personalities lately. WHICH IS GREAT. Will she be the next badass? I can understand why shes showing more of her personality, she probably feels more comfortable around the current group? haha i don't know if you guys think the same, but its what i see. =)

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #2832 on: June 11, 2007, 06:39:52 AM »
^ It's because there's no longer anyone to give her a bitch slap when she gets out of line XD

J/k!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2833 on: June 11, 2007, 12:30:18 PM »
Ai had to bobble Baby King so that he would be talking...lol, she's got so much responsibility..lol.

Stepping into that leadership role! :-)

This really was an enjoyable episode.

Eri still gets treated like miki's bitch even without miki around, getting sent off to find the tower person. And yes, her concern for sayu was touching...

Eri doesn't get treated like Miki's bitch, to me it's more like ever since she gone the first time to search a person/place to ask/look for question/something, she just start doing it all after.
It's just the same as Sayu trying all the spicy foods or crazy/weird things
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2834 on: June 11, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »
At the tower, I believe the babyking ordered eri to go with a "Hai kamii, haitte ike".

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #2835 on: June 12, 2007, 04:47:15 AM »
This ep was cool. I didn't know Tokyo Tower was so good!  Much cheaper and more to do than the CN Tower.  I'll have to go if I ever go to Tokyo again.

Yeah Reina! Jump on that glass floor! The distance didn't look that scary, more like "oh, only that amount of distance away?".  I like how there just happens to be a convenience store there, not something that I would have envisioned.

Mmm...that omelet truck. As expected, Reina goes for the beef. ;)

lol Akachin, your present got rejected! I guess he didn't think things through.^^;; His defeated sigh was the best.
Eri, what's up with your "ARUUuuUU!" channelling your dog Al? XD Gakisan, reaction queen #1!!  Sayu, good commentary *thumbs up*

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2836 on: June 12, 2007, 03:24:58 PM »
i don't know if you guys notice, but since Yossie and Miki has left, Reina has been showing more of her personalities lately. WHICH IS GREAT. Will she be the next badass? I can understand why shes showing more of her personality, she probably feels more comfortable around the current group? haha i don't know if you guys think the same, but its what i see. =)

Belive it or not I thought the exact same thing ...
Being honest I always wanted to see Miki more than any other member but it's really nice to see the other girls in more active roles.

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2837 on: June 16, 2007, 03:39:08 AM »
Really make me want to go to Tokyo tower and eat some omelets there one day. :)

Offline chroe

« Reply #2838 on: June 16, 2007, 12:01:12 PM »
Or maybe buy some fish :lol:
I wonder what happened to them...

I thought the omelets looked gross, especially the one Gakisan ate with the red sauce. 

Offline delerium

• Ass & Titties
  • Member+
« Reply #2839 on: June 17, 2007, 06:21:14 AM »

DL: hm20070617-clip-koha_aika.avi
Credit: a Koharu uploader

===

As a side note, if you want to make a ghetto-home version of the "asian hacky-sack" used in clip above, here are some instructions:
1. Get the following materials: 1 small plastic bag (thin, like a grocery bag), 1 quarter or larger sized coin, 1 rubberband and a pair of scissors
2. Trim the bag of the handles and/or to size (roughly about 25cm x 20cm)
3. Place the quarter at one end and roll it up. It should resemble a long flattened tube with the quarter inside, in the middle.
4. Bring up the ends of the "tube" and twist around the quarter, securing it tightly with the rubberband.
5. Use your scissors, to cut lengthwise down the middle of each tube end, then flare out the strips (these are the "feathers").
6. Kick it around.

My dad showed me this when I was a kid. lol.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke