JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Aprils - Net Surf Music

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778200 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2840 on: June 17, 2007, 06:45:06 AM »
From today's HM@

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2841 on: June 17, 2007, 06:58:17 AM »
Kawaii!!! I love sayu getting screen time!... hehe I hope today's episode gets to be fun through and through!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2842 on: June 17, 2007, 07:19:37 AM »
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 07:20:33 AM by reyfer »

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2843 on: June 17, 2007, 08:35:07 AM »
thanks for the preview before i watch it tomorrow =D

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2844 on: June 17, 2007, 03:07:27 PM »
Wow, I knew Sayumi likes spicy hot food, but she bought only hot sauce and spices at that store!!!! And some heavy sh*t at that, one of the hot sauce bottles is called "DEATH"  :shocked: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #2845 on: June 17, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
^_^ Sayu is Evil ... she's planning to ....................

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2846 on: June 17, 2007, 05:32:36 PM »
Take over H!P?  i already figured that part out....

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2847 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:06 PM »
It looks like Eri doesn't like the cream cheese cake she had. Like you can tell she wants to pull it off and say it taste good but her face totally denied it.
XD

oh... and Koharu... from now on I'm not gonna expect to do anything goodwhen she desperately trying to do good at it!!!
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2848 on: June 17, 2007, 06:40:16 PM »
^_^ Sayu is Evil ... she's planning to ....................
Take over H!P?  i already figured that part out....
Can you imagine the rest of the girls' faces if after buying all that, Sayu turns to them and says "Hey, wanna go to my place tonight? I'll make dinner!!"   :kekeke: :kekeke: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2849 on: June 17, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
LOL "Sudden Death". Great name for a sauce. Good episode overall, got me laughing throughout
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 07:29:20 PM by Bleachhh »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2850 on: June 18, 2007, 03:31:32 AM »
I love today's episode for its more silly aspect than anything... sayu's idol like item....spice! me thinks her idol style would be like that if she could huh.
Ai-chan's a little devil too, when picking the fruit to feed the elephant, she said banana right off the bat... cause she's done it before...lol. Its all cute and I enjoy it... I still do miss games and skits, but its still good~!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Kulkulkan

• Member+
About Hanako the Elephant
« Reply #2851 on: June 18, 2007, 07:03:42 AM »
Hanako was a gift from Thailand in 1949, as stated in this episode, and originally was housed at a zoo in Kobe.   In 1952 she was moved to this zoo in Tokyo, and has  killed :twisted: drunks who wandered in to her pen, as stated in the Encyclopedia of Japanese Pop Culture  by Mark Schilling @1997
What a wonderful world it is that has girls in it!
-Excepts from the Notebooks of Lazarus Long,
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #2852 on: June 18, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »
Yep as great as the games and skits were, it's time to move on and start fresh. The Haromoni@ episodes are getting better each episode.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2853 on: June 18, 2007, 07:55:47 PM »
Sayu with her caviar raspberry was priceless! She has a great future as a natural boke just like satoda mai.

And undoubtedly a few years in the future taka ai will be a guest on some tv show where they pull out an old shot of her wearing the ears and pushing the baby carriage. Hazukasii!

Anyway, I was glad to see koharu's volleyball skills transfer to other sports as well. :-)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2854 on: June 18, 2007, 08:03:18 PM »
Anyway, I was glad to see koharu's volleyball skills transfer to other sports as well. :-)

:mon lmao: :mon lmao: :on lol: :on lol:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #2855 on: June 18, 2007, 08:04:01 PM »
yes ~ it's getting better ^_^

but I sill miss the skits ..............

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2856 on: June 18, 2007, 08:59:04 PM »
I miss the skits too. No matter the content, or how well I could understand it with my limited japanese, there was always the anticipation of what would come next. Nothing like a tuduku to make you want more. Alas there are things that can only be done in a studio and will always be missing from this format.

While the new show is at times quite entertaining, it's a sense of cohesion and continuity that it still lacks. The lost item tried to provide that within an episode (and it seems to have gotten lost now). The koharu aika chinese stuff comes the closest to providing a sense of continuation from episode to episode.

I'm just waiting for the episode where reina actually goes to hollywood as an idol! I'd be happy to show them around. :-)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2857 on: June 18, 2007, 09:56:53 PM »
Ya it seems the SNS network is being effective in some sense... since the show seems to be improving all the time... someone probably mentioned what we were thinking at the time (at least I was thinking that the lost item thing was getting odd). So it looks like while they did have to change the show its structure gets to be more adapting and thus will lead to more enjoyment overall!

though... I still wonder about the cabbage guy...lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #2858 on: June 18, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »
I cracked up this whole episode.  What really hit me was when Avril Lavigne started playing when they were showing Reina's items.  Could it be anymore Yankee?  :rofl:

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #2859 on: June 18, 2007, 11:40:13 PM »
Ya it seems the SNS network is being effective in some sense... since the show seems to be improving all the time... someone probably mentioned what we were thinking at the time (at least I was thinking that the lost item thing was getting odd). So it looks like while they did have to change the show its structure gets to be more adapting and thus will lead to more enjoyment overall!

though... I still wonder about the cabbage guy...lol

Yeah, I also wonder if the idea of giving the gifts to an animal came from last weeks episode where Reina asked if the guy they had to deliver the thing was a human being(or at least that's what I think she said, if not please correct me).

Btw, what's with the "arigatai" thing?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:24:06 AM by ChiruChaCha »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Aprils - Net Surf Music