JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WAT - Ready Go!

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778200 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2960 on: July 11, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
i really hate to ask, but can someone get me some of these episodes? all I have is dial-up and torrents take too long on that..from what some people have been saying, I've really been missing stuff :(
Have you tried www.dj-waffles.com ? He has them up on DDL links.
unfortunately, i don't have a dvd drive on my computer, I got some blank discs if anybody could help me
You don't need a dvd drive, DDL means Direct DownLoad, you download the file directly (not like torrent) and you get an .avi or .mpeg video file, and you can watch it directly from your PC.
unfort for me, dial-up stinks. i like to save them for files and watch them for my dvd player

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2961 on: July 11, 2007, 09:25:06 PM »
^ Stewie-chin? :P

Stewie-chin: Alright girls, if you fail at this game...I will KILL you!

Girls: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???

I think it would be more like "OK girls I think its time for one of those 'batsu' games you all seem to like, oh oh you don't like those disgusting tasting liquids? then for every mistake you make....I will KILL you!"

Stewie and sprinkles...lol

Anyways.... Ok its good to see I'm not the only one who loves ai-chan with her hair like that!!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2962 on: July 11, 2007, 09:35:01 PM »
Quote from: reyfer
You don't need a dvd drive, DDL means Direct DownLoad, you download the file directly (not like torrent) and you get an .avi or .mpeg video file, and you can watch it directly from your PC.
unfort for me, dial-up stinks. i like to save them for files and watch them for my dvd player
The AVI files on DJ Waffle's site aren't that large (compared to how large the more recent H!M eps were), so as long as you don't have anything else going that'll use up your comp's resources, you should be able to DL them. Just go on his site and do the "right-click--> download" thing and you should be good to go. If you really want to save the AVI files as you say you do, you HAVE to either use a DDL (direct download) link or torrents. People that can't do torrents have to use DDLs.  It's pretty much one or the other. 

The only other way that I can think of for you to get the files is to either:
- pay someone to DL, burn them, and then mail them to you or
- put them on a portable hard drive (if they have one), and then have them bring it over to your place so you can transfer the eps onto your computer.

As for playing the AVI files on a DVD player, you'll need a fairly new one that can play DivX format. If the DVD player does not have the DivX logo on it, it won't play the AVI files. The only other way to get them to play on a DVD player would probably require that the eps be in VOB format, which would mean substantially LARGER files, which you, as you've said before, can't really DL yourself because of your internet connection being dail-up.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2963 on: July 12, 2007, 02:18:20 AM »
Doesn't ebc put up direct downloads every week on his website?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2964 on: July 12, 2007, 03:23:14 AM »
^ He does. As you said, it's DDL on ebc's site, just like it is on DJ Waffle's.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2965 on: July 12, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »
Doesn't ebc put up direct downloads every week on his website?

He sure does!  :)

I've been getting my weekly fix from is site ever since he started posting them.

IMO, his version is the best compromise between video quality and file size...  :yep: 'kay, end of the ass kissing session!  :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2966 on: July 12, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »
IMO, his version is the best compromise between video quality and file size...  :yep: :P
QFT. Since H!M@ started, I've been getting his encodes of the eps from his site too.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2967 on: July 15, 2007, 04:00:51 AM »
Just finished watching!
-spoilers-

[bgcolor=#000000]The prince doesn't make an appearance in today's episode! They mostly learn about barbecuing and there's two sidegames for food. Koharu and Aika are missing again for some reason. It was kind of boring overall. Next week, rollercoasters and haunted houses return as they head to an amusement park. Rinrin and Junjun will also appear in their first episode of hm@!  :w00t:[/bgcolor]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:34:33 AM by ohno »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2968 on: July 15, 2007, 04:02:22 AM »
From today's HM@

I still get the feeling this footage is old, maybe from a month ago, but maybe it's just me.

The pandas will be on next weeks HM@

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:04:24 AM by reyfer »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #2969 on: July 15, 2007, 04:09:47 AM »
Just finished watching!
-spoilers-

The prince doesn't make an appearance in today's episode! They mostly learn about barbecuing and there's two sidegames for food. Koharu and Aika are missing again for some reason. It was kind of boring overall. Next week, rollercoasters and haunted houses return as they head to an amusement park. Rinrin and Junjun will also appear in their first episode of hm@!  :w00t:

YES!! You can't go wrong with "those". (Don't want to spoil the fun for those who want to keep it a surprise)

From today's HM@

I still get the feeling this footage is old, maybe from a month ago, but maybe it's just me.

The pandas will be on next weeks HM@

I got the same feeling. Their outfits look like those from a few episodes back.
I lol-ed at LinLin in her ears :P She looks awfully cute in them though.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2970 on: July 15, 2007, 04:14:27 AM »
^ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DEBUT OF DA PANDAS! :w00t:

Oh, and ohno, just a word of advice. The next time you identify something as "spoilers" it would be a good idea to make sure that people can't see it by default. :lol:

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2971 on: July 15, 2007, 04:33:27 AM »
Oops. I guess I changed my background when the forum went up again.:lol: It's not much spoilers anyway. I'll go fix it now.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2972 on: July 15, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »
As I said, compare Eri's hair on the recent Onna ni Sachi Are pics, the past week's HM@ and this from today's HM@

Doesn't it seem like this is from some time ago, before she cut her hair and dyed it black again as in the Onna ni Sachi Are pics?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 05:45:20 AM by reyfer »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2973 on: July 15, 2007, 07:43:42 AM »
Chun and Lin! a...uh....what has ears like that? and a doggie?...well they could both be doggies...lol

Hmmm it seems like its possible its an old episode one they kept incase something happened before then? or perhaps one to fill in a gap somewhere before chun and lin join in... the question of where koha and aika could be when the others are doing stuff has me a bit uneasy... I want to see them all I guess, I'm a bit greedy

Woohoo much to look forward too both for today and next week!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #2974 on: July 15, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »
^eep, don't put bad thoughts into my head XD 

I'm just as greedy :sweat:

and yeah it does look like an old ep since the socks are back

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2975 on: July 15, 2007, 10:35:33 AM »
Next week?

(fltr Junjun, Linlin, Tanaka, Michishige, Takahashi, Niigaki, Kamei)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2976 on: July 15, 2007, 10:54:27 AM »
Ahh the pieces come together!

Looks like they are costumes designed to be more intune with the park...and in teams.... which means... still where are aika and koharu??

I mean my theory seems to be team green and team pink with eri in blue being the official. Aika and Koharu...could they be doing respective photobooks or something?...I wonder!?  :dunno:

What is Chun suppose to be you think? I mean Lin seems like she has doggy years... but Chun's ears could be like a guinea pig or something...

Still looking forward to future hm@ (including todays one) still!!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2977 on: July 15, 2007, 04:50:13 PM »
I doubt this will happen but imagine if next week's episode they have Usagi back on with the girls to get them do some Scream! CM, that will be awesome!

Ahh the pieces come together!

Looks like they are costumes designed to be more intune with the park...and in teams.... which means... still where are aika and koharu??

I mean my theory seems to be team green and team pink with eri in blue being the official. Aika and Koharu...could they be doing respective photobooks or something?...I wonder!?  :dunno:

It maybe, but then if you look at next week's preview I think Eri (or it could be Chun Chun, can't really tell but it looks like Eri) played a haunted house with Risa. Perhaps it maybe a "loser game" or she was forced by other members to play it.
XD
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 06:06:22 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2978 on: July 15, 2007, 06:48:22 PM »
im thinking they  used footage from sometime ago..cuz there was concert going on the same time.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2979 on: July 15, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »
Next week?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/tinybaka/hp/6826.jpg
(fltr Junjun, Linlin, Tanaka, Michishige, Takahashi, Niigaki, Kamei)
Ooooooooooooooh, new outfits. :wriggly:

Awwwwwwwww...poor Eri is the only one in blue (unless it turns out later on that Koharu and Aika are too).

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WAT - Ready Go!