JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tenkei Boykun (Basugasu Boys) - Reisei Chinchaku splitter

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778209 times)

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3260 on: September 30, 2007, 07:05:34 AM »
oh crap!!! i can watch this tonite instead of having to wait for it tomorrow morning!! thanks EBC.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #3261 on: September 30, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
Wow many thanks as always ebc  :heart:  (who knew 1am is the perfect time to dl it...only 6 minutes to dl it  :w00t:)  This ep looks so good!  I must watch it tonight *___*!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3262 on: September 30, 2007, 09:53:58 AM »
Thanx ebc! I came here to get it and after not being on for awhile and woot it was here!
I loved today's episode so much I took some time to make the title card I wanted to make

So to quote Linlin, Jajaja jyan!

My segment: Iken, Boku no Yen 2! (aka Opinion, My 2 yen! I wanted to put my 2 cents but yah needed it to follow suit...oh suit...bad pun)

Today's Haromoni@ starts with...
Chibikko King: Crane Game (aka UFO catcher)!!
-What I thought was gonna be another promotion for Sega (the UFO catcher's they are using are Sega's) but instead it was a promotion for Joypolis, a place I need to now add to my list of places I want to see!
-The kid seems more normal than bowler kid thats for sure!
-Sayumi is adorable in this episode! From the beginning joke to her tries with the game, through and through I was :heart: :inlove: :heart: by her cuteness.
-Going over techniques for doing the crane game, which in itself is impressive and useful to anyone in wonder at how to do it!
-Noticed that the practice types they were using was different from their match, which was good as to give no one a totally fair advantage (though of course the king always has more exp than the rest).
-I do wish they had some permission to use old H!M generation footage, I think there are two instances where it seems perfectly appropriate if they could.
-the Musume get 4x the cash to try to get more, and the match itself is quite a tense moment... as you watch them all try their best to win! Chun, while serious still looks adorably cute! Eri's got the cheering down, Sayumi is always shining in her efforts, Reina as reyfer said, she was really into the game... it is must see!
-The prize for the winner returns, and it turns out to be mango purin... really small must be very rich tasting mango purin...lol.

New segment, Okusama Gurume Joker, Child Gourmet Joker! (I knew it'd either be an Ace or a Joker for the next segment)
-Eri, Chun, Lin, and Lovely Risa off to a restaurant to see some gourmet yakiniku from a Gourmet Kid and its adorable.
-Kids got a sense of humor...lol, his name is something like thin mountain and he says I'm fat but I'm Hosoyama (I think thats what his name is).
-Chun moves around Akachin very cutely!
-When I first saw what they brought out I thought he had Spam on his plate...lol silly me.
-Filet!...lol fun.
-The kid sure knows how to play it up for the camera... or he's really silly naturally.
-Game time! Joker playing 4 card elimination monty (or maybe 4 card old maid?). One is destined to lose!
-Paying attention watching is easier as you can have your hand near the screen... and the loser was.......... lol, watch watch!

I love the music usage this week, while it was a little odd at times it seems like overall I very enjoyable!
Next week: UsotsuQueen with ReiLinRiSayu! and Kirari and Musume Collaboration?
Seems interesting ESPECIALLY because this is the first return of a character personality (even if it is one from another show) that we've seen in awhile.
The end of show video of the Musume looking at the SNS shows that they look at it what must be around the time they film for the following week since Koharu was in her kirari outfit in those scenes.

I give it a: Great watch Plaid!
Eri and Chun lovers get to see them all episode! Reina lovers get to see her gaming passion! Sayu Lovers get to see major adorableness! People who like seeing Japanese games might enjoy seeing the UFO catcher. And who doesn't like yakiniku?
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #3263 on: September 30, 2007, 10:18:00 AM »
So to quote Linlin, Jajaja jyan!

XD I love how Linlin combined "Jya-Jyan" and " Done Done Done Done~" into "Jajaja jyan"

I'm waiting a HQ ~ I needa rewatch XD

EDIT: the sound "Done Done Done Done~" is based on what I heard in Magazine DVD vol.13 and also myself XD

EDIT2: it's originate from Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 XD
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:49:52 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #3264 on: September 30, 2007, 03:17:53 PM »

-The prize for the winner returns, and it turns out to be mango purin... really small must be very rich tasting mango purin...lol.
And did you notice that Sayu did not eat the purin? Remember she doesn't like mango, and you see all them eating, but Sayu only shows her plate  :P :D :D

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3265 on: September 30, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »

And something else returned, if only for a few seconds the wandering around!

(ok who is the spy here?)

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3266 on: September 30, 2007, 07:18:16 PM »
thanks ebc for the file!
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #3267 on: September 30, 2007, 08:33:57 PM »
Sayu's "UFO Catcher" impression

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3268 on: September 30, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »
LOL you found a gif of it!...lol, yes now that its today I feel its ok to talk about what happened more... I really did notice her not eating the mango purin! I said that to myself, "Hey she's not eating it!" and they seemed to not focus on her as much for that moment because of it... hehe

Bad sayu though, for almost revealing the hidden secrets underneath the dark realm of akachin's stroller...lol, I think for a moment she thought that if she lifted him the right way he'd disconnect from the velcro or button or whatever that holds him in to that thing. But still who could resist not smiling at the adorableness of that moment??
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #3269 on: September 30, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
Thanks as ever ebc, I didn't enjoy last weeks episode today so hopefully today will be different (in truth I'm only downloading it to see what the tears are about...).

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3270 on: October 01, 2007, 04:34:57 AM »
This is one of Haromoni@'s best episode.  If I remember correctly, it's the first time Momusu won the game isn't it? Huurraayyyyy!! :w00t:

The king does look normal, he just knows the technique, but not with stitch :P
The eating kid didn't look like he's 12 though. :)

Offline herachan

• hera_melancholic on skype. add me thnx!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • add me on skype hera_melancholic thank you!
« Reply #3271 on: October 01, 2007, 02:16:42 PM »
this episode is the first time they made me laugh from the heart! i mean sayu! she s so funny with the ufo cather gesture! and reina crying like that because they finally won againts a chibi king is just precious! i can really feel the competition in this episode because MM knows they have a chance in this game unlike the other episodes where some challenges are really hard to win. like rock climbing etc.
mikitty + ikuta toma = grease
ayaya + jun matsumoto = utawara
miyabi + inoo kei = scandal

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3272 on: October 01, 2007, 04:51:39 PM »
great episode which had funny scenes all over :D

looks like next week's gonna be great too when Kirari visits haromoni@

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #3273 on: October 02, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »
Sayu's "UFO Catcher" impression

Man this is like the Best Haromoni show for me and my mom since that is one of my hobbies, UFO catching in Japan and Sayu doing that imitation followed by Kamei's Laugh as she watches Sayumi do that  :lol: :lol: :lol:

and they also played alot of music from Naruto during the UFO segment as well  :w00t:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3274 on: October 02, 2007, 05:14:15 PM »
Quote from: ebc on September 30, 2007, 06:46:54 AM
Quote from: ebc on September 30, 2007, 06:46:54 AM

:tama-mad:

Opininion about the contents of this ep : Blah!

Opininon about the encoding of this vid : Stop playing Team Fortress 2 and go back to encoding this yo'self, dood!

:D

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 05:17:24 PM by Happosai »

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #3275 on: October 02, 2007, 05:51:07 PM »
I thought this ep was okay but I don't think I liked it half as much as other people seemde to have. Funny to see Reina crying but that was about it for me really.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3276 on: October 02, 2007, 06:01:31 PM »
Quote from: Happosai on October 02, 2007, 05:14:15 PM
Quote from: Happosai on October 02, 2007, 05:14:15 PM

:tama-mad:

Opininion about the contents of this ep : Blah!

Opininon about the encoding of this vid : Stop playing Team Fortress 2 and go back to encoding this yo'self, dood!

:D

Video encoding would have to change quite a bit to make it more fun than TF2  :inlove:

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3277 on: October 02, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »
Video encoding would have to change quite a bit to make it more fun than TF2  :inlove:

Bunch of geeks!  :P

Offline momuFreak

« Reply #3278 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »
Wow, HM is getting better every week. Sorry a bit late expressing my "wow"ness  :P

The first Chibi King very impressive, I wonder what my GF will say if I got that skill. 
But I think I got to UFO a GF first :lol:

Rinrin in the second half is super cute. She's like a cute little puppy at the back.  :inlove:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3279 on: October 03, 2007, 03:29:41 AM »
Finally watched this week's ep. Reina crying after the crane game and Linlin's reactions when she lost the shuffle game were epic winz! :nya:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tenkei Boykun (Basugasu Boys) - Reisei Chinchaku splitter