JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Nothing Lasts Forever

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778084 times)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3380 on: November 11, 2007, 05:38:30 AM »
Two versions even this time:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qf88u avi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ji55cg wmv

Credit: lovemusic @ JPM
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 05:43:51 AM by frblckstr1 »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3381 on: November 11, 2007, 10:46:42 AM »
Next week's Haromoni:
ハロモニ@ 2007年11月18日(日) 昼12時20分~昼12時49分

新企画!「均等バイキング」南海キャンディーズとモーニング娘。が爆笑対決!
▽きらりコラボついに名前決定!
▽モーニング娘。新曲スタジオLIVE
New project! "Kintou Baikingu" (Even Viking*) Nankai Candies and Morning Musume roar of laughter showdown!
- Kirari Collaboration: finally the name will be decided! [of the rival neko]
- new Morning Musume song LIVE [Mikan]

* バイキング   (n) smorgasbord style of eating (trans: viking) (whatever that means)

This week's Haromoni is up at Hello!Online in various flavors.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #3382 on: November 11, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »
* バイキング   (n) smorgasbord style of eating (trans: viking) (whatever that means)

A smörgåsbord is a type of meal served buffet-style in Swedish cuisine. It is typically a holiday feast at which the family and guests can help themselves to whatever takes their fancy from a range of dishes laid out for their choice. In a restaurant the term refers to a buffet-style table laid out with many small dishes from which, for a fixed amount of money, one is allowed to choose as many as one wishes.
In other words, in restaurants, and specially the way they use the word in Japan, it is an "all you can eat" kind of thing.

Smorgasbord-Style Eating Draws Crowds in Tokyo

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3383 on: November 11, 2007, 02:37:12 PM »
sorry for the ask randomly, did frblckstr1 or ebc uploaded the latest HM@?
I do not upload, I re-post the link I find on JPM when ebc hasn't posted his.
This time I downloaded the MQ version from the tracker because JPM was late.

lol... sorry I may have mis-wrote the thing, but anyway did you re-posted last week's HM@ because I miss download that episode. Thanks so much!!!
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3384 on: November 11, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »
sorry for the ask randomly, did frblckstr1 or ebc uploaded the latest HM@?
I do not upload, I re-post the link I find on JPM when ebc hasn't posted his.
This time I downloaded the MQ version from the tracker because JPM was late.

lol... sorry I may have mis-wrote the thing, but anyway did you re-posted last week's HM@ because I miss download that episode. Thanks so much!!!
I never found a link for direct download.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3385 on: November 11, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
Its starting to get dangerous being a camera man for HM:

First frisbee's, and now... unicycles??

But you get a nice appology:

An go Eri!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #3386 on: November 11, 2007, 06:28:12 PM »
Its starting to get dangerous being a camera man for HM:

First frisbee's, and now... unicycles??

:heart: my dream job ~ :heart:

got injured by them is like a dream can true ~~~~~~~

Way to go Eri !!  YAY ~

LOL @ Junjun + Eri XD   Junjun used 2 hands to hold the fork (everyone should know it's a trap XD) ..... Kame is sooo easy to pick on XD  :lol:  :lol:

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #3387 on: November 11, 2007, 06:35:29 PM »
^^hehehe. I like how Ai-chan's unicycle went for the staff. :grin:  I think Sayu really needs more athletic lessons, it might be that she's acting how bad she is at the unicycle but since she had one herself, she shouldn't be that bad.  Those kids were really talented in utilizing the uses of the unicycle!  Good on them. :w00t:  I didn't know Reina had problems on riding a bicycle. Normal things like running and biking is hard for her but other sports she is good at.  Ai-chan's show of displeasure was great near the end of the challenge. Her competitiveness is showing. :yep:  I look forward to next week's show, going to the little girl's house and announcing the name of the enemy cat.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3388 on: November 12, 2007, 12:55:28 AM »
Now that its today and more people have watched it...

Let's Review!
This Weeks HM@: Wheel'd King and Joker's Foie Gra
Chibikko King: Unicycle Mayhem (aka Where'd falling Sayu go?)
-Gotta love the spirit of today's episode I think they were grateful to be outside for this one.
-Eri's got confidence, and with good reason, she's got good balance!
-Ai-chan's voice was still strained and it makes her apology all the more cuter when she accidentally hits the crew.
-Sayu... what can I say it's adorable! Did something really rip on her costume??
-Reina looks like with some practice she'd have got it
-Eri had the balance but not the pacing I'm guessing thats why her speed wasn't good enough ><. Good try though and even with that blank look she's still adorable.
-Tricycle battle! It was interesting but looked like it was hard for them to do it cause of the size of the trike... on the other hand the unicyclists have amazing skill so it was hard to beat them regardless.
-One disadvantage the musume had throughout the challenge that I wish they didn't (not that it would've helped them) is that they had to switch the bikes amongst themselves. This slowed them down especially during the relay I think.

Gourmet Kidz Joker: The same kid with different glasses (aka why do they need a kid there anyway?)
-The kid with the punny name returns! And though they don't understand him he says the same joke.
-Foie Gra? Perhaps this is where Chun first tasted it for the usotsuki queen...lol, and then she could make up a story for the segment so it sounded less convienent?...I have no idea I don't remember what she said last week. Also it might have been done before since Ai's voice is ok here.
-Joker got me this time... I though Ai got the joker but I was wrong.

Teaser: Nana no TekiNeko revealed (aka Sayu and Koha Ambush!)
-Cute girl gets a surprise from Sayu and Koha... ooooh. I wonder how much she wanted to win... or if she likes sayu ><.

Live Performance: Shouri no Big Wave!! (aka Cutey dance + Cutey girls = happy time)
-Adorable performance I was waiting for!
-I kinda had hoped they'd have Risa say the thing without her voice being synth'd...but I guess they wanted it to be like the track so they sync'd.
-In general I think the song is adorable and liking Risa a lot and always enjoying Aika helps makes it really enjoyable for me.

Next Week: New Game Buffet (aka It's those two people who show up everywhere!)
-Looks like they needed to add another food game to the mix. I guess because the food thing didn't integrate consistantly with chibikko king. But still almost every segment involves food lately.
-I like the long sleeves... it maintains the cuteness of the outfit while giving them more protection from the elements ^^.
-The guest called them snotty brats...lol fun fun.

I liked the episode and I can't wait for the continued steam. I do miss them having karaoke battles and stuff, but I think these shows are enjoyable in their own right. Perhaps I finally get why they decided to change the name of the show...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #3389 on: November 12, 2007, 02:19:08 AM »
Could someone upload it on something that's not Sendspace? It's being a whore for me D:

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3390 on: November 12, 2007, 03:16:02 AM »
Thanks to frblckstr1 for the download!

This was just plain fun. Seems at times the mudume forgot that racing means going fast! But ai's typical concentration was awesome. :-)

Even the perf was enjoyably cute.

(I wonder if when you become as skilled at riding a unicycle as the geniuses you reach a point where you just hardly ever fall down any more.)

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3391 on: November 18, 2007, 02:59:30 AM »
Nankai Candies are back this week and they play a game involving...food. They pick items from several dishes to put on their plates and they have to have the right balance (around 500g). The winner gets to eat whatever she put on her plate. The last person to pick food gets screwed over because there's nothing left on the dishes after everyone else goes. Also, they wear long sleeve shirts and the cabbage man returns to host in a ridiculous outfit. The second segment involves Sayumi and Koharu visiting the winner of the contest. I missed the preview for next week but it involves...food.  :P

Oh, I forgot about the Mikan performance which was pretty good.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 03:16:30 AM by ohno »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3392 on: November 18, 2007, 09:11:55 AM »
The announcement for next week:
ハロモニ@ 2007年11月25日(日) 昼12時20分~昼12時49分

初体験グルメ韓国料理SP!モーニング娘。vsクワバタオハラ嘘つき対決!
▽きらりコラボさらなる展開がっ!
▽Berryz工房新曲スタジオLIVE!
Trans:
First Time Korean Gourmet Cuisine Special! Morning Musume vs. KuwabataOhara Liar Confrontation
- even more Kirari Collaboration developments!
- Berryz Koubou new song live!

I also heard something about a big announcement next week? What can I say? Speculate away!

About this week: The performance of Mikan this week is rather short at about 3 minutes, the full song is more like 4m18s. I think it is the time constraints of Haromoni@ which allowed only a short performance. Which is really too bad because live performances at other TV shows will probably also be short. :(
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:12:27 AM by tiny »

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3393 on: November 18, 2007, 09:12:22 AM »
The anticipation...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iubr6f (mpg SD)

Credit: lovemusic @ JPM.

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #3394 on: November 18, 2007, 09:19:21 AM »
So I've only watched the Mikan performance of this week's episode so far, but just... ohmyGOD.
That performance... is SO MUCH LOVE.  :heart:

Every single one of them looks adorable x 1000. The real show-stealer for me was Linlin, the first time I watched it. The camera LOVES her. Keep an eye out for her in the performance, look how she's always giving 150%!

Aika and Junjun are pretty much the cutest things alive in this, Takahashi looks SO cool, and RISA is so damn happy it's infectious!  :heart:  :heart:

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3395 on: November 18, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »
I think its the middle of the morn for most people and so they would probably watch HM@ first before coming here... so...

Let's Review!
Overall thought: Seems like they abandoned the Card theme sorta since Viking has no card reference in it and for the past couple weeks they haven't shown the card cards.
Shin Segment: Morimori something* Viking (aka Yes my hearing is bad)
-Game Rules: After initial order decision they must try to balance out the food they get in order to reach balance point they define. Problem is unless you are first you have to chose based on whats left on the plate. Interesting game no?
-Cabbage officially has a name, The Minister of Cabbage he is and he is apparently the measuring official for this game (I'm guessing since Akachin can't measure plates).
-Girls being called snot-nosed kids are funny.
-Poor Reina, I figured she was gonna go over and it wasn't really her fault, she got suckered into a bad position by luck of the draw...lol.
-Scales are apparently new to Ai, cause she plays with it so cutely.
-I thought at least 2 people would win but nope... and out of all people cuteness in eating food Sayu is the perfect choice!

Kirari Corabo: Names revealed (aka Sayu Rank up!?)
-Little girl who chose the name for the cat gets a mini interview. She's apparently quite the MM fan (and GAM by the posters)
-Oh whats this your number 1 is Koharu cause she's cute and sings well... well that makes sense!
-So who do you like the least?.... Sayu!? she's cute sometimes but comes on too strongly you say? shock!
-So they appear to surprise her and you can see she's either SUPER shocked or she feels SUPER bad she said Sayu was her last place.
-To try to make it up Koharu asks her what Sayu's rank is, and she ranks up... cute but I wonder if its her feeling bad or not...lol.

Performance: MIKAN! (aka Ultimate Booster!)
-Perfect time to show this performance! People who are missing their weekly dose of all the missing musume (Chun, Lin, Aika, Risa) will get their mini treat for the day. Aika and Risa especially look cute! (though Risa and Chun don't get focus as much I think)
-Of course I always personally like seeing the lyrics as well as watching it being done live, this time is no diffierence.
-It's super great! remember life is (oh ya one time!)

Next time: Usotsuki Queen (aka no fire on pants this time please?)
-Full roll this time but will we get to see them all in action?
-Can't wait to see it!

Overall: It's a good episode if its got your favs anyway. The new segment is interesting but you need really good guests to interact on turns or else you can't guess what might happen at all. Hmm but how often could they stand doing that segment (cash wise for the staff, and uh... the fact that they musume might keep losing food)... I don't know

-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3396 on: November 18, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »
^ you forgot about the little message saying there will be a big announcement next week.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3397 on: November 18, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »
I don't want to think about that...lol, otherwise I'll go back and forth between worrying it's bad and wanting it to be good and hearing it...lol it would be a crazy week.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #3398 on: November 19, 2007, 12:35:44 AM »
lol the kirarin part of today's ep was just too good XD  *was tempted to sub this part cause it was too funny but then I got lazy so here's the dialogue*  :lol:

Q: Rank your favourite members from 1-9

interviewer: Whose your number 1 favourite member?
kid: Kusumi Koharu chan

*koharu does a little happy dance in the background*

interviewer: the reason?
kid: she's cute and she can sing really well.
interviewer: then who would be number 9?

*sayu praying in the background that it wouldn't be her*

Kid: Shige san
Sayu: Seriously? that's it?  This wasn't prearranged was it?
koharu: no way  XD
interviewer: why number 9?
kid: occasionally she's a little cute but she's harsh

*koha and sayu raids the room*

Sayu+koharu: konnichiwa

*kid*  :ph43r:

Sayu: oh this is no good she wouldn't even make eye contact with me
Sayu: where would you rank me?
kid: 4th....
koharu: it went up!
Sayu: yeah it went up but I wanted number 2 if possible. XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3399 on: November 19, 2007, 12:39:19 AM »
Ya that part was hilarious, and the look on the girls face when she realized that it was koha AND sayu was just funny... like "oh my...I just embarassed myself"

Sayu after she found out she was ninth...lol so cute.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Nothing Lasts Forever