JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778185 times)

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3880 on: June 08, 2008, 05:51:59 AM »
Mako-chan came out TODAY!
It totally blindsided me! It was Aika's memory stuff and then right before the commercial, BAM "after the commercial someone comes to the studio!" and me: WTF?!!?!?!??!  :w00t: :w00t: MAKO-CHAN!
She basically comes out, they brag about her grades and show pics of her and her host family, and then they go on to explain today's Waiwai trick. It seemed really rushed but indeed, that was the announcement. Ogawa's return to H!P.
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #3881 on: June 08, 2008, 05:57:28 AM »
don't spoil it for us! :D well, most of it anyway... :)

that's gotta be the best episode that HM@ has ever had*waits patiently to d/l*

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
  • A Quick One While Roger Daltrey Is Away
« Reply #3882 on: June 08, 2008, 06:20:16 AM »
did she speak english!

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #3883 on: June 08, 2008, 07:06:15 AM »
TV Tokyo didn't show up for me in KeyholeTV. v_v Now I have to have a sleepless night tonight cause I'm so dang impatient! XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #3884 on: June 08, 2008, 07:25:07 AM »
I only caught like the last two minutes of the show (coz i really really overslept), at least I saw a little bit of her and she said something very simple in english and her accent was funny :lol: The 3 gokkies were so loud and giddy as always when put together :D

Anyway, next week = Chinese dress from what I got.

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #3885 on: June 08, 2008, 08:24:23 AM »
Arghh TV Tokyo didn't show up for me on Keyhole TV either!!!  :angry:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3886 on: June 08, 2008, 08:40:17 AM »
^ Big mpg's are up on H!O for todays ep, no download/smaller versions yet...

H!O is first with a smaller version: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=14308
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 09:00:34 AM by frblckstr1 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3887 on: June 08, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
Yosha! So everyone's heard Mako's back right? no worries I'll just say it now and again as its part of the episode...lol, I know Keyhole was down...seems like it was being blessful for me cause I had family stuff and couldn't watch it anyway!... Yosha yosha!

Let's Review!

Kyou no Haromoni wa... Momusu Moutube extravaganza!

Country style to be exact...lol, and Ai can't be country style... but it's a city now anyway!

-GAKIKAME CHALLENGE!: of course everyone knew it was Reina and she's here to challenge Risa's CD throw attempt... now can she do it in 218 tries or less? Since Risa gave up at 218 she would be better than Risa if she could do it (they claim). Everyone votes, success or failure? Sayu says fail, cause if risa is a sempai, and she can't get mad that way...lol.

To insure its fair she's not allowed to just stand there and throw over and over, she has to do it likea Gekijou take...so she says a line and then tries to throw the disk... after getting it close once but still failing reina declares its difficult...really difficult.

Many close calls happen... including one she thought was good but fails to hit the mark (and flips over too). Near the 100's she decides to see if its possible by gently tossing it up close...and it goes in simply so...lol.

The result... well regardless Reina's just happy cause they'll use her segment instead...lol.

-Koharu AteReco: This time is a joke regarding the MM announcement of Chun and Lin.... I must say it was silly but they weren't amused either... so most likely Koha's gonna lose another segment ><. Koha wants to call it the end... "See you next week!"...lol. Akachin points out she does it like the closing of the show...lol.

-Waiwai!: Sayu declares! To recover from Koharu-chan let's do Waiwai!. Koha is bored of it already!
Sayu Loves the ability of to crush container with only water!...lol.

-Gaki Korean impersonation of that guy who counts funny again!: Apparently this time you turn stupid in multiples of 3 and turn into a dog at multiples of 5...lol....lol, tis funny and weird...lol. But then again so is the guy she is monomane'ing.

-Kioku Queen Ramen challenge! Aika must remember each Ramen type, and learns with he help of a laptop. She's very adorable during this whole thing... leading to her also eating some of them...which looks good and she's very adorable doing it... She's amazing doing it all too... but I kind wonder how long it took her to do it...cause they do cut here and there... a clock behind her shoulder would be fun...lol.

And at the end... Aika Spins! spins! spins!

-The Sudden announcement!: MAKO's BACK! And she's up to her usully cheerful energy, you can see in the pause that ai's laughing. Risa makes comment she should remember where the camera is...lol. And you hear her say I'm sorry...lol. Which is cute, cause she still has a japanese accent when talking in english. They show pictures and show her certificatin! She wants to continue working hard sinc she's POWERED UP!!

I hope they show her more!

Waiwai secret... was simple... use the power of water and temperature...lol.

NEXT WEEK!: Chinese Dresses! More Gekkijou, Reina in a weird situation, Waiwai vs. Tsubotsubo, and Koharu tries her hand at a Menu Kioku.

Final Notetsubo: We can estimate how many weeks it takes for a haromoni@ to go from taping to presentation using this moment... the mako news hit fast and they announcement was made with that in mind, now how many episodes till they show that outfit will show us how long it is between taping to air. If we don't already know... :P

Also...mako's back...but will she do other things with the HM@ gang? Maybe kioku showdown to see if the resident aho picked up th mantle well? only time will tell....

-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3888 on: June 08, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
wow it was nice to see mako back on TV.

she looks amazingly just as similar when she left H!P yrs back. and she was exactly as goofy as ever, never fails to light up the scene and people around her.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #3889 on: June 08, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »
I'll say it again(even though haven't seen it yet) they HAVE to make her the host of the show now! :)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #3890 on: June 09, 2008, 12:27:25 AM »
I think she'll have a go at the kioku game.  Maybe they'll do a special english word special(maybe english words they use in japan or just english words?)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3891 on: June 09, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »
well I don't know if Makoto will be in HM@ as HM@ mainly contains current MM members.
They have (in the show) named Makoto as "former Morning Musume", so I highly doubt they will show her in HM@ as a regular, but probably as a guest like Satoda Mai did.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #3892 on: June 09, 2008, 04:48:19 AM »
I can't believe Aika's memory O_o memorizing all those cup ramen is just unbelievable!
and MAKO's back!!!! wow she looks just as cheery as ever :D now if only they'd do a gokkies segment with konno :heart:

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3893 on: June 09, 2008, 07:37:29 AM »
I can't believe Aika's memory O_o memorizing all those cup ramen is just unbelievable!

I'm kind of doubting whether Mitsui can remember all those cup-noodles in 20 minutes, I kind of thing there's "something" in the filming.
Other wise the only way to explain this is that these girls are being feed too much cup-noodles that they know what each one is.
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3894 on: June 09, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »
^^ A good ability to memorize is almost crucial for what they do. Needed for lyrics, lines in various acting roles, appearances where spontaneity is backed up by prepared bits, etc. For efficiency, retakes and editing only go so far and cue cards can't cover everything they do.

Mako was looking really good!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #3895 on: June 09, 2008, 08:54:16 AM »
I actually wasn't as impressed with this week's memory show, since it seemed even more likely that she would have had some prior exposure to the different kinds of ramen they presented.  U.F.O. yakisoba was actually regonized by Sayumi before Aika could say anything!

Really, most of the ramen came from one of 3 or 4 brands.  After that, there were a bunch of "seafood", "curry", or "cheese" ones, and some weren't even ramen, making them even easier to remember.  So yeah, if you even had a passing familiarity with these kinds of ramen before, they'd be easier to remember.

That's not to detract from the fact that Mittsui does seem to have better short-term retention than the others.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3896 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:10 AM »
what is that second to the last ramen called? it says "Next Generation" on it. i cant find any info on it. i want to try it.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3898 on: June 09, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »
Ogawa looks great nowadays  :yep:

lol @ Tanaka trying to throw the cd.

Koha's bit was actually funny this week imo  :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3899 on: June 10, 2008, 03:31:12 AM »
I was like the girls and thinking to myself "Damn that looks good, I wanna try it" during Aika's memory challenge. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes