JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson

Author Topic: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, WMatsui, Atsumina) (Chapter 6) (09/12/16)  (Read 12832 times)

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+

====================
So, everyone has been writing a lot and I myself have thought that writing is such a wonderful thing!  :shy2:
Then I decided to challenge this art of writing and make up my own delusional world of AKB.  :cool1:
This will be my first time writing so forgive me if it sucks.  :sweat:

I will have Kojiyuu, Atsumina as the main here but I love Mayuki and WMatsui too so you might see a bit of that sometime. I might have a few small additions to the characters along the way, but you never know. I like to make things up.  :hee:

Here's the intro, kindly tell me what you think. Enjoy!!!  :on gay:

(Intro)

“Acchan, this way!” Yuko grabs her sister’s wrist and drags her as they hide from the slave dealers.

“That way!” One of the slave dealers yelled as he pointed at Yuko and Acchan who was fleeing. Yuko cursed under her breath and looked around, when she found the small entrance she was searching for she looked back at Acchan who was crying silently in fear.

“Acchan, go in there.” Yuko tucks Acchan’s hair behind her ear, she wipes her tears and looks at the small entrance. “But what about you?” She asked.
Yuko smiles and let’s out a sweet sigh “I’m going after you, get in there okay?” Yuko kisses her cheek.

“Stop lying, you always give me that look whenever you go somewhere else. You’re not going are you?” Acchan glared with tears forming at the sides of her eyes.

“Sorry, I promise to find you okay? I’m sure they won’t remember your face, you got that, Maeda Atsuko?” Yuko takes her shoulders and looks at her directly at the eyes, looking for that unwavering resolution. And fortunately enough, she did see that in Acchan’s eyes, not only her eyes, she could feel it from her heart.

She sighed and pushed her towards the entrance. “Now go!” She yelled, Acchan cried but still crawled inside the entrance. When she was about halfway through, she looked back and saw the slave dealers pinning Yuko but in her sister’s face was not a look of despair, but the exact opposite of that. Hope. She was smiling and for an instant, Acchan swore she saw Yuko looking at her, she mouthed words which Acchan translated as “I love you.”

With a new refined resolution, Acchan marched forward putting everything behind her, her past, her family, her identity, her friends, and her most beloved sister.

She was determined to live a new life, without her sister.

=====

So that was it, I will be updating soon so you guys watch out for that alright? Ciao~~

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:52:19 AM by rindg »
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Intro) 02/14/16
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 04:36:11 AM »
Touch down!!!!!!!

Interesting.....

I'll be waiting for next chaps
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:47:45 PM by arawche079 »

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Intro) 02/14/16
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 11:11:20 AM »
Hmmm.. okaaay.. keep going..  :roll:
I want to know more of it.  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline rindg

• Member+
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Chapter 1) 02/15/16
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 04:47:25 PM »
@arawche079, @nguyen23: You two are what made me start writing! I've been so in love with your fanfics that it made me want to make my own!  :luvluv1:

@black_maa: Of course! Thanks for dropping a comment  :mon innocent:

(Chapter 1)

“Lady Haruna!” Haruna’s most loyal servant busted through her door waking the sleepy princess up. “What is it? What time is it?” She said while sitting up on her bed.

“It’s already afternoon! Hurry up, you have the tournament to attend to!” She said pulling Haruna out of the bed and pushing her towards her closet to choose her clothes for the day.

Haruna sleepily takes clothes out and laid them in the bed. “Is Acchan back yet?” She asked as she puts on her clothes.

“She arrived last night while you were sleeping, she’s waiting in the dining room for you as we speak. I suggest you hurry up.” Her servant puts her hands on her waist “Stingy.” Haruna said.

/////

Haruna pushed the doors open to the dining room to see her adoptive sister sitting graciously while drinking a cup of tea. She smiles upon seeing Haruna run towards her.

“Acchan! I missed you so much!” Haruna hugs Acchan tightly. It’s been a month since they last saw each other due to Acchan’s royal duties. “I missed you too Nyannyan.” Acchan hugged back.

“How was your adventure?” Haruna sits down beside her.

“It was nice, I met a lot of nobles that we can trust. I made a list of them and placed it on your desk, make sure to look at it later.”

“So with the work-related stuff out of the way. Have you found a potential partner yet?” Acchan looks at Haruna with a smirk

Haruna shakes her head “None of them seems right to me. It’s obvious that they fell in love with the Princess Haruna and not Kojima Haruna. All they want is luxury and all the fame, and I bet they’d just throw me out of the kingdom if they crowned king. I have to be serious about it because my future husband would be one to rule the kingdom that I love so much.”

“That’s surprisingly heavy, coming from you. I didn’t expect you to be serious about it.” Acchan blinked in surprised making Haruna pout at her “Of course I am! I don’t want to marry some bloke who doesn’t even love me.” She sighs and looks at the painting on the wall.

She stared at the picture with the King, Queen, Acchan, her older sister Mariko and Haruna herself. “Everyone’s been so busy. Father and Mother are gone, Mariko being captain of the kingdom knights is always also away due to expeditions, and you are also gone to make allies with the kingdom and what am I doing? Being locked up in here because I’m so useless.”

“That’s not true, I overheard father and mother talking once. They said that it would be best if you were to stay in the kingdom because out of us all, you are the most to charm. I think you should go outside in the city and meet people, since you’ve barely been out, you don’t know much about the world and you’re always in the castle, I suggest you go do that.” Acchan chuckled “Really? They really said that?” Haruna gleamed.

“Of course! They love you so much, even if you don’t notice it.”
“Acchan….” Haruna starts to tear up.

“No go on, you have that tournament to attend to right? To find the strongest woman to be your husband.” She teases “Mou, Acchan!” Haruna tries to grab her but she slipped out before Haruna could’ve grabbed her. “Good luck!” Acchan yelled before leaving the dining room.

“Sheesh.” Haruna sighs but then smiling afterwards. “I have a such childish sister after all.”

/////

“Buys tickets for the tournament here! Buy fast, all of the good seats are going to be taken away!” A vendor yelled as everyone scrambled to buy tickets.

“Holy apples, this town is lively ain’t it?” A woman with her hood over her face said, she was looking around like a kid who has been to an amusement park for the very first time.

Her companion who also had a hood over her head smiled “This place looks so much different from when I came here.” she said

Her friend frowned at him, “Ain’tcha a lucky girl eh, I was trapped in a mine all my life ‘till you busted me out. That I’m thankful for ya know, ya got my back, I got yours.” she gave a big and painful friendly pat on the other woman’s back, she groaned in pain and glared at the other. “Well that’s reassuring.”

The woman with the country accent saw a lady being surrounded by guards, they were standing in front of the arena looking like they were waiting for someone.

“Ya see that ‘bud? Looks like some rich highness eh? Wanna mug ‘em?”

“Let’s not, we have to stay low until the tournament. You do remember the reason why we came here in the first place right?”

“Yeah yeah, to find your lost sister I reckon. But that ain’t stopping me to pick up some hot chicks!” She said happily skipping over to a group of ladies, she was flirting with them as her friend watches her with an amused look “Let’s meet up later here!” She yelled as her country bumpkin friend gave her a thumbs up while she was getting touched by the ‘ladies’
“Idiot.” Her friend said, “Those are not ladies.” she smiled, and as she walked away, she heard her friend screaming for help, yelling stuff like “You’re not female!” and “Don’t touch me!”

‘Where are you, Acchan?’ The other thought, looking around.

=====
Sorry if the story is progressing a bit slow, I'm trying to set the mood somehow. Everything will start in the next chapter which I will be updating as soon as I finish writing the third and fourth. It should take me at least a few hours to do it. I'll try to make it longer too haha!  :mon sweat:

Thanks to you all!  :mon XD:

No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Chapter 1) 02/14/16
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 05:17:53 PM »
Your medieval accent is on par!

reminds me of mine!

Now all we need is old timey insult hurling and this would be great.

Keep it up.

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Chapter 1) 02/15/16
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 05:31:33 PM »
@arawche079, @nguyen23: You two are what made me start writing! I've been so in love with your fanfics that it made me want to make my own!  :luvluv1:

Me too? Are you serious?

whe di nga?

I think I'm going to like this no... I like it.. I'm not really fan of fairy tales type of fic....
But this has excemptions... :banghead:

I want to read more.... Ehem kojiyuu more....
Enjoy writing... And update soon!!!

Offline Ren-kun

• Atsumina and Kojiyuu shipper
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
very interesting fanfic author-san..the characters are well written and i like stories with medieval setting as well so that's a plus..  :on GJ:
is takamina the one with the country accent?..

i hope you'll keep updating..  :onioncheer:
Fanfic Favorites:
Mendol Ikemen-Idol (AKB48 x Mendol)               Travel To A Distant World (AKB48 + AU)               GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga (AKB48 AU)
The Price of Fame (AKB48 x Mendol)                                             Pioneer Guardians (AKB48 AU)
RIVER (AKB48 AU)                                             Love Stoned (AKB48 AU)
Filling in the Gaps (Majisuka OS)                                             What's Mine is Mine (AKB48)
Portraits (AKB48)                                             A Bit Blind to Love (AKB48)
Memories (AKB48 AU)                                             You Are My Sunshine (AKB48 AU)
                                                            The Ultimatum (AKB48 AU)
                                                            Killer Queen (AKB48 AU)
                                                            How You Stole My Heart (AKB48 AU)

[Completed] || [Main Story Completed but Side Stories In Progress] || [Work In Progress]

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 01:46:48 PM »
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. :mon zoom:

Awesome fic that you've got here! :mon XD:

Lemme guess, the one with a funny speaking sentence was Takamina, right? :ding:

Good setup here, and nice characters. :mon inluv:

Waiting for the next chapter! :mon bye:

(Thank you for bringing back my interest with fanfics. Phew. :depressed: )

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 02:42:25 PM »
@hackata48: Medieval accent? It does seem that way but I only tried to write how my friends spoke.  :mon ignore:

@arawche079: Yeah, you had me on edge with your stories. It was interesting really, and I respect you for that!  :mon XD:

@Ren-kun: Thank you! I also like stories with medieval setting, that's exactly why I made it like this haha  :mon lol:

@ChibiRine
: Thanks! Actually, I was just lying on my bed and the idea of this story just came to mind, then I began writing.  :mon determined:

Thanks for all who's reading and I have something to tell you all. Those who think the country-accented lady is Takamina raise your hand. Yeah, you know you think that it's Takamina, but I had you all completely fooled haven't I?  :mon heh:

Well, read on!  :mon geek:

(Chapter 2)

“Ladies and Gentlemen, that event that you’ve all been waiting for, a tournament to find the strongest warrior from across the lands have finally come. The tournament, begins!!!” The MC announced earning a thunderous roar from the crowd. The whole arena was shaking from excitement.

“First of all, we would like to invite Princess Haruna and Princess Atsuko to the stage!” Again, the crowd was roaring. It just showed how much the royal family was loved by it’s citizens.

Haruna and Acchan walked and received applauses as they did. When they reached the center of the arena, they stopped and look around.
“I thank you all for coming today.” Acchan said, the crowd was dead silent, respecting the two ladies.

“We have invited warriors from across the country to claim their title as the strongest.” They once again received cheers and stopped when Acchan raised her hand. “But that’s not all. My sister here would like to announce something to all of you, especially to all participants.” Acchan said as she moved backwards to have the people focus their attention to Haruna.

First she smiled and then opened her mouth “Everyone in this tournament was not bound to apply with a noble title. Everyone, be it a common folk or someone of a higher ranking was allowed to join. But there is actually a reason for that…” Haruna paused. The crowd was anticipating her answer; it was dead silent.

“That reason being, to find my partner!” She yelled, the crowd was silent but a solid two seconds passed everyone went crazy.

“That is also why we have both men and women participating, my love will not be bound by gender. Naturally, the victor will be either king or queen of the kingdom.” She smiled and do I still need to say that the crowd is going crazy?

Acchan was chuckling to herself, “So this was what you wanted to announce today, right sister?” She said quietly so only Haruna could hear. Without looking back or saying anything, Haruna nodded her head.

/////
(Outside the Arena)

The hooded woman smiled as she found the one who she’s been looking for 5 years.

She looked at her side where her country friend was trying to catch her breath with her hands on her knees to support her weight. “I found her, Jurina.” She said

“Well that’s nice, go grab her and let’s leave already. Those men might find me again.” Jurina said as a chill ran down her spine.

“We can’t do that yet. We have to make it as if someone bad kidnapped her remember? I mean, she IS a princess.”

“And that someone bad is supposed to be us right? Nice plan.” Jurina smiled, still having a hard time breathing.

“Is it just me or did you drop your accent?”

“Yes I did, I’m a new person now and no one will call me a country bumpkin anymore.”

“Why, what happened?” She asked and Jurina glared at her “You don’t wanna know.” She said.

“Yep, I don’t.”

/////

The warriors were busy clashing their swords with each other. Acchan found the tournament amusing, but Haruna found it terribly boring.

“No one’s piqued your interest yet?” Acchan asks Haruna who was leaning her head on her hand and her arm resting on the chair.

“No, I’m actually interested in women.” Haruna confessed. Acchan looked at her with a face of disbelief, but not because her sister was gay, but because she only decided to reveal that now.

“Now? Really? You say that now?” Acchan said catching Haruna’s attention. “What, you’ve known about it all along?” She asks “Of course I have, it was very obvious.”

Haruna was now panicking “Wait, how did you find out? Was it obvious to everyone?”

“No, I think it was only me who noticed, since you always talk about girls to me and all.”

“I so don’t remember doing that.” Haruna pouted “Well I do, now bring your attention back to the arena and keep looking for your future wife.” She laughed earning another pout from Haruna “Geez…” 

/////
“Jurina, are the explosives set?”

“They are. We can blow this arena up at your call.” Jurina smiled

“Great. When I give you the sign, make it work.”

“Yes sir!”

/////
The two warriors in the arena were fighting each other to death. The bigger man had control over the fight while the smaller one was lying on the ground, clutching his thigh where the other man cut.

This was the final round and everyone had their eyes on stage. The standing man raised his sword up to cut the one on the ground. But before he could do that, a hooded woman yelled “GO” and the arena exploded.

Screaming and crying were heard and Jurina and her friend ran inside the arena to kidnap the princess.

Jurina looked up and saw the two princesses fleeing from danger “Up there!” she said.

The two of them ran up from the stands and was stopped by guards.

“You two, get out of here!” One of them yelled. Jurina sighed and took knives out of her pocket and threw them at the guards, right at the heart. “Go get your sister, Yuko.” Jurina said and Yuko nodded.

Yuko ran past the other guards who were to stop them but was being completely controlled over by Jurina.

Yuko saw the two princesses but she heard guards from behind her. She panicked and grabbed who ever she thought was her long lost sister. She took a handkerchief and placed it on the princess’s nose until she lost consciousness.

She kept running and running until she reached the horse carriage she and Jurina had prepared for their escape. Yuko quickly placed the drugged princess at the back. Jurina got on and controlled the horses.

/////

“Haruna! Haruna!” Acchan called, she burst into tears looking for her sister.

“Where are you? Where did you go?!” She yelled, her tears came rolling down like a waterfall, she didn’t even bother to wipe it. All she cared about right now is finding her sister. “Haruna…” She fell to the ground wailing.

“Acchan!” Someone called while running up to her. “What happened? Are you okay?” She said examining Acchan to look for any injuries.

“Mariko… I can’t find Haruna… I don’t know what to do…” She looked up to Mariko who was looking at her with a sad expression.

“Let’s worry about that later, come on let’s get to the knight barracks, it’s safer there.” She said as she held Acchan in her arms to comfort her.

The skies darkened and thunder came. Little drops of rain came pouring down until it grew heavier.

‘Why did this have to happen?!’ Mariko gritted her teeth.  She saw something glinting on the ground not far away.

She walked towards it and saw a gold pendant that she knew a certain person wore. ‘This is!’ She thought angrily. “Oshima Yuko!” She growled.

/////

Jurina and Yuko arrived with the kidnapped princess at their hideout.

It was a cave deep in the woods where no one brave enough decided to cross. Everyone who went there never came back, Jurina and Yuko made sure of that. And since then, no one has ever approached that area, no one at all.

Yuko carried the princess inside the cave and let her down on Yuko’s bed.

“You finally got your sister huh?” Jurina smiled. Yuko looked at her and smiled back.

“Yeah… for five years. And look over here, she’s right in front of me.” Yuko said but then Jurina noticed something strange.

“Hey, are you sure that that’s her?” Jurina asked, looking quite suspicious of the sleeping princess.

“Huh? Yeah, why?” Yuko asked confused.

“Well, if I remember correctly, that princess has had her hood the whole time? And I swear that body figure looks a lot like the older princess.” Jurina said with a sweat dropping from her forehead.

“You mean Princess Haruna?!” Yuko starts to panic.

“Yeah… lift that hood up will you?”

“Wait wait wait! I can’t, what she really IS Princess Haruna? That means we grabbed the wrong person!”

“YOU grabbed the wrong person, not me. Hurry up and lift the hood!” Jurina commanded but Yuko was chickening out.

“….no?” Yuko said in a small quiet voice. Jurina rolled her eyes and pushed Yuko aside “Lemme do it.” She said.

“Wait! Let me prepare my heart for this!” Yuko begs but Jurina doesn’t care.

Jurina was about to lift the hood but a voice suddenly came.

“Excuse me? Is anyone here?” Someone called from the entrance, holding a torch in one hand and a sack in the other, she examined the place.

“Shoot, what do we do Yuko?” Jurina asked.

“Let’s go greet whoever it is. Grab your weapons, it could be a soldier.”

“Alright.” Jurina stood up and took a sword from the weapon rack.

They both walked towards the entrance to be greeted by someone who they never knew would be involved in their lives forever.

(TBC)
=====

Well that was it! Yes, the hooded person was in fact, JURINA!!!!. You may think it's weird because I said that this is a main of Kojiyuu and Atsumina but why did Jurina suddenly appear? Well, there's a reason for that. I was deciding on whether Takamina should be with Yuko or Acchan, well you'll know someday.

I updated a bit earlier than planned because I had free time hehe, and I might also update this on the 20th, but I'm actually in Canada right now so it might be on the 21st to you people. Thank you to all who's reading.  :kneelbow:

I'll see you all next time, ciao~  :byebye:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Chapter 3) 02/16/16
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 04:05:48 PM »
Thank you!!!! Haha!!!! see that dude someone respects me!!! :cool1:

Ehem!!!!!  :bow: ... Stories? You read the bond too? its totally fine if your not...

Hmmm.......grinning ....I did not expect that turn of events now lets see what will happen next....21st right? Hmmm... :ding:

And where is taka?

Nice update!!!!

Kojiyuu pa more!!!!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:17:08 PM by arawche079 »

Offline Ren-kun

• Atsumina and Kojiyuu shipper
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Chapter 3) 02/16/16
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 07:05:00 PM »
hahaha i knew it..it was too out of character to be takamina.. XD
i'm thinking she could be one of the knights or the new character at the cave i'm just really excited for atsumina..  :nya:

this chapter was fun to read: yuko preparing herself before lifting the hood and jurina losing her accent because of the "ladies"..  :on lol:

i'll be waiting for more chapters author-san~.. :3
Fanfic Favorites:
Mendol Ikemen-Idol (AKB48 x Mendol)               Travel To A Distant World (AKB48 + AU)               GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga (AKB48 AU)
The Price of Fame (AKB48 x Mendol)                                             Pioneer Guardians (AKB48 AU)
RIVER (AKB48 AU)                                             Love Stoned (AKB48 AU)
Filling in the Gaps (Majisuka OS)                                             What's Mine is Mine (AKB48)
Portraits (AKB48)                                             A Bit Blind to Love (AKB48)
Memories (AKB48 AU)                                             You Are My Sunshine (AKB48 AU)
                                                            The Ultimatum (AKB48 AU)
                                                            Killer Queen (AKB48 AU)
                                                            How You Stole My Heart (AKB48 AU)

[Completed] || [Main Story Completed but Side Stories In Progress] || [Work In Progress]

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina) (Chapter 2) 02/16/16
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 11:40:37 AM »
Now it made sense! :mon XD:

It was JURINA! :mon zoom:

Funny, because Yuko grabbed the WRONG PERSON. But, it's going to be her lover soon...soooo....hehehe. :mon inluv:

More chapters to come, please! :mon bye:

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 04:28:31 PM »
@arawche079: Yep, I read both of them, White Lies and Bond. Takamina is appearing in this chapter, Kojiyuu finally happens too! Thanks for dropping a comment though!  XD

@Ren-kun: It was out of character right? Sorry but there's no Atsumina in this chapter, I promise you that I'll finally put them in the next chapter though! So keep reading!  :twothumbs

@ChibiRine: You got that right! That person WILL become her lover haha, like, in this chapter it already happens. lol, well thanks for reading!  XD

The most awaiting Kojiyuu meeting finally happens!! Yayy, I already have the next chapter planned, Wmatsui Backstory, Atsumina meeting, Mayuki, Marimii and more Kojiyuu! I think I've set the background story enough so, I will be focusing on each pairing for 2 or 3 chapters? Who knows, might be longer haha. I might add some more characters too! Like people from HKT? NMB? or even SKE!

Hope you guys keep following until the end, read on!  :twothumbs

(Chapter 3)

“Excuse me? Is anyone here?” Someone called from the entrance, holding a torch in one hand and a sack in the other, she examined the place.

“Shoot, what do we do Yuko?” Jurina asked.

“Let’s go greet whoever it is. Grab your weapons, it could be a soldier.”

“Alright.” Jurina stood up and took a sword from the weapon rack.

They both walked towards the entrance to be greeted by someone who they never knew would be involved in their lives forever.

“Who’s there?” Yuko said

“Oh um, my name is Takahashi Minami, and I was wondering if you have any food to spare?” She said. Yuko eyed Takamina from head to toe and thought that it was just someone poor asking for food. When it is actually just someone poor asking for food, how can you say no?

“You look cold and your clothes are all ragged, come in, we got lots of food and clothes to spare.” Yuko said invited Takamina in.

“Oh thank you very much! You don’t know how much this will help me.” She heads inside the cave.

Jurina walks over to Yuko and whispers “Are you sure about this? What if she finds out that we kidnapped a princess? She’s definitely going to report us.”

“She doesn’t look like someone who would do that.” Yuko tried to reason with Jurina but she just couldn’t trust the girl. “Yuko, if this girl is going to bring us down, I’m going to kill her. You got that?” Jurina said

“That’s fine, I would do the same if it happened, but if it didn’t then we can trust her.” Yuko said as she walks towards Takamina who sat by their campfire, to warm herself up.

“We just caught some fish at the river this morning, I think it’s a good idea to cook it now. What do you say Takamina?” Yuko asked as she went to go grab their bucket of fish.

“Anything is fine really! I’m just happy enough to be fed.” Takamina said.

Jurina watches them interact then she looked away towards the sky. “Where are you, Rena?”

“Jurina! Go get some clothes for Takamina in the basket!” Yuko said

“Yeah just a minute!”

/////
Minegishi Minami. A hard-working and humorous girl in Shinoda Mariko’s special squad
There was nothing else special about this girl, she was average on everything but the reason Captain Shinoda chose her to be in her squad was because she was hilarious. Mariko-sama loves entertainment.

The door swung open with soaking wet Mariko holding a crying Acchan. Miichan ran over to them with towels. “Is it raining outside?”

“It’s raining cats and dogs. Bring my sister over here to a room, I need to go somewhere else.” She said, Miichan walked over to Acchan and wrapped the towel around her. “Let’s go Acchan, we need to change your clothes or you’ll catch a cold.” Miichan led Acchan to her room and took out some clothes.

“Wear this.” Miichan handed to her, but Acchan just stared at it.

Miichan sighed and sat down on the bed beside her. “What’s wrong Acchan?”

She sighed again, she realized that it must’ve been really terrible that it rendered Acchan speechless. This was the first time it happened to Acchan ever since the King and Queen died 2 years ago.

Miichan decided to dress up Acchan herself. She unzipped Acchan’s dress from the back and removed it, revealing her bare skin. Then she removed her shoes and socks and placed them in the dirty laundry.

“You should go take a hot bath.”

/////
“Uhm, I’ve been wondering for a while now.” Takamina said, who is now clean by washing herself up and wearing new clothes. “Who is that sleeping lady over there?” Takamina pointed at the princess. Jurina and Yuko gulped.

“I-it’s out friend! Yeah, she uh, passed out because she was drinking too much, r-right Jurina?” Yuko said, but the stuttering made Takamina suspicious.

“Huh? Oh yeah, she’s a party animal.” Jurina said with less stuttering but Takamina was still suspicious.

“Can you tell me her name?” She asked. Uh-oh, what should they do?

“Name? Oh uh, Jurina why don’t you tell her?”

“What?! How about you guess what her name is, Takamina-chan?”

“Me?” Takamina said and both Yuko and Jurina nodded their heads hard.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to go with Kojima Haruna, 2nd Princess of the Vera Kingdom.” She said, narrowing her eyes.

“Shoot!” Jurina said standing up and pointing a sword at Takamina’s heart, but Yuko tackled Jurina before she cut the girl down.

“What are you doing Jurina?”

“She found out!”

“Yeah but killing her? When did we dirty our hands like that huh?” Yuko yelled, angry.

And due to the loud yelling of two people, a certain sleeping beauty woke up.

“Wh-what is this place?” She asked removing her hood.

When her eyes adjusted to the dark, the saw three people, two who were fighting and one who had a mouse-like expression on her face. Tell me how that looks like, because even I don’t know.

She walked towards them with no fear. Seriously, this girl has guts eh?

“Who are you three?” She asked

“Aw shit, it’s Princess Haruna and NOT PRINCESS ATSUKO.” Jurina yelled trying to punch Yuko but Yuko kept her grip on Jurina’s fist, pushing it back.

“Huh, what? What is happening here” Haruna directed her attention to the shortest girl.

“These two meant to kidnap Princess Atsuko but they kidnapped you instead.” Takamina said and Yuko and Jurina’s eyes shot wide open looking at Takamina with disbelief.

“How the heck do you know that?!” Yuko said

“I think I read too much Sherlock Holmes novels.” Takamina said

“Sherlock What?”

“Sherlock Holmes.”

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT HERE!” Jurina yelled and escaped from Yuko’s grasp.

“We kidnapped the wrong person, someone else knows about our plan and we failed!” She screamed hysterically

“Wait calm down Jurina.” Yuko said trying to calm the younger girl down.

“Oh, so you two kidnapped me but your original target was Acchan?” Haruna asked

“Uh, yeah. Aren’t you surprisingly calm about this, princess?” Yuko asked

“I wanted to get out of the capital anyways, I was going to be forced to marry some big guy who was about to win the tournament until you guys bombed the place. You practically saved my life.” She said.

“Uh, what?” Yuko, Jurina and Takamina simultaneously said.

“I said-” Haruna was about to speak but Yuko cut her off

“Wait wait we know we know.” She said putting her arms out in front of her to stop Haruna.

“What are you all so confused about then?” She asked tilting her head and pouting.

“You’re not mad about it? That we kidnapped you?”

“Not really, I mean, I’m not even your real target right? So you guys wouldn’t do anything to hurt me.” She said happily.

“Yeah but, since you know about our plan, we might as well kill you.” Jurina said.

Haruna’s eyes grew wide in disbelief.

“What kind of people are you? Dragging the innocent in this mess, you should be ashamed of yourselves!” She said scolding them. How come Haruna is the one who’s scolding here? Even I don’t get it.

“Uh sorry?” Jurina said

“Sorry is not enough!” She yelled “Get on your knees.”

“YES MAAM!” The three girls said as they instantly went on their knees with their foreheads touching the floor.

“You tried to kill me when I was obviously innocent. How do you expect me to have you pay for that huh?” She said, narrowing her eyes. All three of them gulped as a cold sweat ran down their spines.

“Well, it would be rather cruel of me to punish all three of you severely so.. who’s the mastermind?” She asked and Jurina pointed at Yuko. Yuko who caught this act mouthed something which Jurina thought was “Fuck you.”

“So it was you huh? The other two girls, your punishment will to get me something delicious to eat. And you, what’s your name?”
“O-Oshima Y-Yuko…” She said gulping her saliva down.

“Oshima Yuko, Yuko, Yuko-chan, Yuuchan. Okay Yuuchan, go out with me.” She said crossing her arms and looking at Yuko with a diva-like face, imagine someone bitchy.

“EHHH?!??!”

/////

“Oshima Yuko, where are you? What have you done?!” Mariko said as she rode her horse across the desert, to search the place where Yuko was last seen.
She stopped her horse to a halt when she reached the entrance of a small deserted village.

“Spread up and look for her, come back as soon as you find any clues.” She commanded, earning a ‘Yes sir!’ from her soldiers.

Mariko got off her horse and walked around the village, as she walked around, she couldn’t help but feel awful due to the sight she was seeing. Ill people, there were ill people everywhere. Did the kingdom become this awful when the King and Queen died? Were Mariko, Haruna and Atsuko not doing a good enough job to protect it?

She heard a set of horse hooves behind her, thinking it was her soldiers she looked back, but was then greeted by a sword to the neck and a happy glare.

“R-Rena?” Mariko gulped “What are you doing here? Can you remove that sword please?” She said giving a glare back at Matsui Rena.

“Nee~ Do you know where Jurina is? I missed her. Surely you do too, because she was your most favourite student right? You were ready to make her a captain like you but instead, you kicked her out of the kingdom and make her work in a mine where she could never, ever, ever see the sun ever again.

"So, where is she right now?” She asked, playing with the sword pointed at Mariko’s neck, poking it once in a while.

“The obvious place would be the mines right?”

“The most obvious thing to do is go there, right. But, when I went there, Jurina was nowhere to be found and according to her inmates, she was gone since 2 years ago.” Mariko’s eye twitched. Jurina was gone? That’s impossible!

“No, it’s not impossible. Someone might’ve bailed her out, someone sneaky. You know who I’m talking about right?” She said, giving a smile to Mariko.

“Oshima Yuko…Is that why you’re here?”

“That’s right, to look for her. It was only a coincidence for us to see each other here.”

“Rena, why do you keep looking for Jurina? I know you love her but, she’s your cousin!”

“I don’t care if she’s my cousin.” Rena removes the sword from Mariko’s neck and looks at the ground. “I love who I love, that’s it.” She gave Mariko a determined look. Showing that she was ready to throw away anything for Jurina.

/////

(Haruna’s POV)

After looking around town, with lots of places to go to and lots of things to buy. Yuuchan bought me lots of stuff, or more like I made her buy it. I caught her looking at her coin purse a bunch of times, I remember that it was bulging big earlier, when did it become so small?

From foods to clothes, she bought me anything I want. The perfect girlfriend material, she seems to still be reserving herself though. Even though it was yesterday when I told her to go out with me, she still seemed to be very shy around me. So I decided to make her open up to me, even if just by a little, I want her to feel relaxed around me.

“Hey uh, can I ask why you wanted me to be your girlfriend?” Yuko asked, scratching the back of her neck.

“Do you need a reason to fall in love?” Wearing the white frilly dress Yuuchan bought for me, I happily skipped and felt the air, spinning around gallantly as my dress fluttered from the wind. (You’d think that, there’s no white frilly dresses during the Medieval age, but well, think of this fanfic like it’d a modern medieval type. No cars and planes though.)

“So you met me yesterday and fell in love with me?”

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk past you again?” I said, I hope she gets the hint. I did fall in love with her at first sight, I did. I don’t know how it happened, it just clicked and I realized I fell in love with her.

Hearing that, Yuko blushed and immediately hid her face behind the bags, seeing her act like that made me blush too. And without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, I held her hand and wrapped my fingers with hers.

The thing that surprised me the most, was that she actually kissed me back.

(TBC)

=====
Told you guys I put a Kojiyuu moment, I know it was short but this should do right now right?

I'm going to put more Kojiyuu moments in the next few chapters, as well as the other pairings as I said above.

Thank you all for reading!  XD
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 09:41:28 PM »
Haruna falls inlove too fast....

Hmmmmm..... Kojiyuu moment....... :Ding:

I want more of that... And how come kojima-san scolds her kidnaper....lol

And I'm kind of intruege on takamina's character here.....

More...kojiyuu pa more!!!!! Yeah

By the way thanks for reading my stories...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:06:15 PM by arawche079 »

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: The Only Road to Take (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, WMatsui) (Chapter 3) 02/20/16
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 06:11:59 PM »
you have my attention  :roll:

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 03:26:00 AM »
@arawche079: Well, Kojima san is pretty carefree ya know, probably why she scolds the kidnappers :D. Always reading your stories man!

@sashirie: I have your attention? Woah, pressure over there. Thanks for dropping a comment!

So for this chapter there will be three parts. If up till now, the story has been heavy and deep, well, starting from Chapter 5 it will be more light and comedy heavy, of course more interaction between the pairings too. Read on guys!  XD

(Chapter 4 Part 1)

(WMatsui Backstory)

“Rena-chan!” Jurina runs up to Rena who was gazing at the flowers on the garden, Jurina’s sudden yelling took her aback and she jumped a little.

“W-what’s wrong, Jurina?” Mariko said

"Mariko-sama said something nice to me! Isn’t that like, a huge thing?!”

“Uh-uh, okay?” Rena looks at Jurina with a confused face, Jurina looked at her with a confused face too.

“Why do you look so confused?”

“Well, Mariko-san always says nice stuff to me, so I don’t get how that’s such a huge deal.”

“Oh, that’s not all!” Jurina said jumping up and down, flashing her ever so famous cat smile at Rena.

“Mariko-sama adopted me! She took me in and then she let me join her squadron! Isn’t that amazing?!”

“Jurina, if this was a novel, you would have exclamation marks in every breath you take.”

“It’s because I’m so excited!”

“Jurina… I’m really sorry, I would take you in if I could but you know how dad has some bad blood with your dad right? They were brothers but, they never told me the history of their war. I’m very sorry.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, Rena. You know that I’m fine that I can just see you like this everyday, that’s all I ask for.” Jurina places her forehead on Rena and cups her cheek. “Just like this, it’s all I need.” She kissed Rena and a tear falls down from her eye.

“Jurina…” Rena pulls back and looks away.

“…!” Jurina realizes what she’s done and steps back.

“I-I’m sorry!” Jurina runs away, dropping the ring she wore loose on her finger.

“Wait Jurina!” Rena tries to stop her but Jurina was no longer there.

That was the last time they saw each other, the next day Mariko sent her to work in the mines. She was accused of stealing from a noble and Mariko being in charge of her had no other choice but to send her there.

Rena cried all day and night, she never left her room for about 2 weeks.

Ever since then, her personality changed from a sweet and shy one, to a strong and brutal one.

/////

When I was 6 years old and my dad took me to walk around the capital with him, I saw a peculiar girl, holding the hand of her sister who is now my sister, Maeda Atsuko.

She bought everything she wanted for Acchan, just to see her smile. But the thing that captivated me the most, was her own smile.

I guess that’s how I fell in love with her, her smile and those deeply engraved dimples. The cute squirrel teeth she has, her short stature her eyes, her everything.

She just looked so perfect, I’d believe her if she said that she was an angel and god up there sent her down to make people happy, because she made me happy.

Everyday, I come down to the capital just to see her, I was so obsessed. If there was a crowd, it’s like I can see no one else but her.

But I never knew her name, and I never dared to ask Acchan.

A few years later, I couldn’t take it anymore and went down to the capital again to ask for her name, I looked everywhere but couldn’t find those two.

I asked the people of the town, they said those two were taken by slavers, that was illegal in our kingdom, but those stuff still exist.

I told my parents about what I heard about slave dealers, and of course, they knew they had to stop it.

They sent soldiers to find out information to raid the place and when they did, those two were no longer there. I missed them again, I just couldn’t catch up!

I knew Acchan and her were sisters, that’s also the other reason for the tournament.

If she was looking for Acchan, then she would definitely show up at the tournament.

And I was right, she DID show up, but she grabbed me and drugged me, brought me to her base. And I saw her face again, it was developed now, no more chubby cheeks, no more squeaky voice. Only well defined features and a mature voice.

I fell in love with her for the second time.

/////

“Hey Yuko, why did you have to drag me and Jurina out here with you?” Takamina said

“I have to escape from, Nyannyan! Every time I see her my heart goes ba-dump hard! It’s suffocating me okay?”

“But you left her there alone, she’s in the cave, alone.” Jurina said, emphasizing ‘alone’.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine, besides, she’s had a rather huge interest in books lately, especially the one I bough recently. It’s a book called AKB49, about some crossdresser, pretty interesting.”

“Okay we get it, so where are we going?” Takamina looks around looking at the stalls.
“Anywhere.” Yuko shrugged

“You and your carefree attitude, really gets me a lot.” Takamina shakes her head.

“Yuuchan!” Haruna yells from behind, she was exhausted and was breathing heavily. Seeing this, Yuko on instinct ran to her and held her for support, Haruna muttered a thank you.

“What are you doing here, princess?” Jurina asks, she’s taken a liking to the name Princess and calls her that instead of her name.

“T-the cave, soldiers!” Haruna yelled, her eyes were full of grief as she looked at Yuko.

Putting the two words cave and soldiers, the three knew what was going on.

Their cave was being surrounded by soldiers and Haruna escaped through the hidden back exit.

“W-what should we do?” Takamina stuttered, she looked at her friend’s faces who had a grim expression on. She can’t do anything by herself, it was impossible.

A few seconds past, Jurina, Takamina and Haruna were calling Yuko who was deep in thought.

“How many?” Yuko said, earning a questioning face from Haruna.

“How many soldiers did you see?” She asked again

“I couldn’t count, but I’m assuming they have at least 20, they had horses too.”

Yuko looked at her two friends and smiled “Wanna do something stupid?”

/////

“Oshima Yuko! We know you’re in there, come out!” Mariko yelled, she was standing beside her horse, holding the reins in one hand.

“Are you sure this is the place, Mariko?” Rena asks, leering at the dark inside of the cave, they were standing at the entrance just in case they were suddenly ambushed by Yuko.

“I have no doubt that this is their hideout, I gathered all information I can and pieced them all together, this is where they live, I’m sure of it.” Mariko said as she grits her teeth and clenches her fist.

Suddenly sounds of laughter were heard inside the cave, this took the soldiers aback as they also suddenly raised their weapons to greet whoever was laughing.

A figure forms, a figure that they all recognize as Oshima Yuko.

“You!” Mariko yelled

“Where’s Jurina, bring her out!” Rena said throwing a dagger at Yuko, but Yuko caught it in between her fingers. Badass eh?

“I’m here, Mariko-sama, Rena-chan.” Jurina said coming from behind Yuko, holding a sword in one hand and a shield in the other.

“Jurina!” Rena was about to run to Jurina but Mariko stopped her.

“Don’t, look at her. She’s working with Oshima.” Mariko gave a disgusted look at both of them, Yuko stuck her tongue out and Jurina flipped the bird, not literally, she raised the middle finger.

“Takamina, come out already! Do you expect me and Jurina to fight this alone?” Yuko yelled

Takamina comes out with a bow and arrow, and behind her was the one Mariko came looking for in the first place. Kojima Haruna.

“Haruna!” Mariko yelled “Mari-chan!” She yelled back

“Hurry come over here!” Mariko said but Haruna kept her feet planted on the ground.

“M-mari-chan, I can’t.”

“Yes you can!” A new voice appears along with the sound of horse hooves.

“Acchan, Miichan!” Mariko said

“Sorry Mariko-sama, I can’t say no to Acchan, she’s my friend.” Miichan said apologetically.

“Idiot! Do you know what danger you’re putting her in?!” Mariko yelled, giving an earful to Miichan who was almost crying because she was being scolded by her Captain, and also her loved one.

“I’m sorry.” She mumbled

“Haruna, come back, please.” Acchan pleaded but Haruna shook her head. She walked over to a woman who was standing at the front.

“I want to be with her, with Oshima Yuko.” Haruna said as she took her arm in Yuko’s.

Both Yuko and Acchan were staring at each other, no one said a word, no one moved a limb, they were just staring at each other. Yuko had the eyes of joy and Atsuko had the eyes of anger.

“Atsuko!” Yuko was going to run to her “Stop!” Yelled Acchan.

This made Yuko stop in her tracks and look at Acchan disbelievingly “Eh?” She sounded.

“I don’t want you to come anymore closer to me! You abandoned me, you abandoned me for 5 years and 5 years later you appear in front of me again?!”

“Atsuko, you know why I had to do that, I-”

“I don’t want to hear it! You betrayed me trust, you left me behind but thank goodness Haruna took me in. And now you’re taking her away from me!”

Yuko couldn’t say anything and just looked down at the ground. “Acchan…” Haruna mumbled.

Behind them, they saw Jurina and Takamina who slipped past the group to get to the horses and plan their escape. Everyone was so into the drama that they forgot about the other two friends of Yuko.

Yuko without saying anything, lifted Haruna and carried her bridal style, she ran to one of the horses at the back where Jurina and Takamina waited.

“Hurry up!” Yuko got to a horse and placed Haruna on it, then she climbed on and kicked the side of the horse making it run forward, Jurina and Takamina followed.

“Wait here!” Mariko said to her soldier.

She got on a horse, and so did Rena, Miichan and Acchan.

They raced after the other four on horsebacks.

/////

“Yuko that was crazy! Did we really have to meet them like that!” Takamina yelled through the wind from behind Jurina who was on the same horse as her.

“Careful not to bite your tongue.” Jurina cautioned

“I had to see Atsuko at least once before I forget about her completely.”

“But the danger you put us in!”

“Don’t worry, we can outrun them, Jurina and I knows this forest, we can do it.”

Yuko said without looking at her, Takamina realized her insensitive she was being, Yuko was just pushed away by her sister who she looked for 5 years, what else could Yuko do to hold on to hope?

A blue-green and purple portal appeared in front of them in a spiral shape.

This made Yuko and Jurina stopped their horses.

“What is that?”

“I know what this is, I read it in a book. It’s called a portal, a portal to a different world.” Takamina said as she eyed the portal.

“A portal to a different world? So it’s like a gate? A passage?” Haruna asks, clinging to Yuu to prevent herself to fall off the horse.

“Yeah, this is our only ticket to escape them right now. It’s your call Yuko.” Takamina looks at Yuko who looked at Haruna.

“Nyannyan, we may never come back. This is your beloved country right?”

Haruna shakes her head “I don’t mind wherever we go, as long as I’m with you, Yuuchan.” She smiled and Yuko blushes.

“Ready to run in there, Jurina?” Yuko said as she gets off the horse and so does Jurina.

“Anytime.” Jurina smirks but the smirk soon disappears when she hears incoming horse hooves.

“They’re right on our tail.” Jurina narrowed her eyes to the direction the sounds were coming from.

“On my count, One, Two-” Jurina, Yuko, Takamina and Acchan all ready themselves to run “Three!” the all at the same time jumped into the portal and was transported in a place that was unknown to them.

/////

“There they are!” Rena pointed while on the horse at Yuko and the gang jumping in the portal.

They made the horses ran towards the portal where they went in.

“Let’s go in.” Mariko said looking back at Rena, Miichan and Acchan who all nodded their heads.

(TBC)

=====

Well that's it, new characters appearing in the next part so you guys watch out for that too eh? Well then, ciao~~  :)  :twothumbs
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 10:16:25 AM »
Atsuko is mad with yuko? :?

And haruna backstory its so cute....I will be waiting for next update....

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 01:01:18 PM »
Will edit this later, wait for me!!! :mon zoom:

Well that was something. :ding:

Chapter 2: I love how Haruna was the clingy one, and Yuko was trying to act all cool but she's shy. :mon inluv: Plus, the way she scold Yuko and the others was hilarious. Airhead as always. :hehehe: So, Rena and Jurina are cousins, incest!!!! :depressed:

Chapter 3: I understand why Acchan's mad at Yuko. But Yuko did the right thing. Plus, Haruna did the right thing as well. She knew that "adopting" Acchan will sure make Yuko come back and grab Acchan from the kingdom. :frustrated:

The good thing is, they are all stuck in the other dimension of the world. :mon XD:

I'm waiting for the next update, alam mo yan! :mon bye:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:47:10 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline rindg

• Member+
@arawche079: Yeah unfortunately, Acchan is mad with her sis. That Kojiyuu backstory is actually an idea of my sister, she told me how she wanted it to be and so forth so I wrote that. Thanks for commenting!

@ChibiRine: Aww, you get the story so much! Yep, WMmatsui incest~~ wew. Okay so since you get the gist of the story already, how bout you keep reading eh? Thanks for commenting!

(Chapter 4 Part 2)

“Where”

“The”

“Heck”

“Are we?”

Isn’t that nice? All four girls made a sentence by saying one word each! Now that’s what you call friendship.

“Woah, what is that moving thing with people siting inside it?”

Sounds of car horns beeping were heard across the street thanks to the clueless girls standing in the middle of the road. The drivers were of course, infuriated. So that’s when two police officers dragged them out of the road, literally.

“Excuse me, but that was really dangerous. Standing in the middle of the road like that, you could’ve gotten run over!” The taller police officer said. She had long black hair and was emitting such a strong aura, if they had to give her a nickname, it would be: Black

“What era are you guys from? Those clothes are old school. Cosplaying? Well that makes sense since this IS Akihabara.” The shorter one said. She had a mouse-like expression which was cute.

But Yuko felt something in this girl, she took her hand and said “You, do you have a butt fetish?”

Yuko said looking straight into the mouse girl’s eyes with desperation, she really needed a perverted friend.

“Hands off her!” Haruna slapped Yuko’s away from mouse girl with a furious expression. Most likely jealous because her “girlfriend” would touch someone else than her. Just how deeply in love is Haruna?

“Oww” Yuko said caressing her own hand which was red from a painful slap from Haruna, she loved the sensation however.

Mouse girl who was supposed to be intimidated was looking at Yuko with the eyes of a love-struck girl. She’s not love struck though, she fell in love with Yuko’s idiot ways.

“Don’t tell me you have a butt fetish too?” She asked and Yuko looked back. Stared at her for a few seconds and nodded earning a happy smile from the mouse girl.

“My name is Watanabe Mayu, can we be Oshiri Sisters?!”

“Call me Oshiriko from now on, okay? Oshiriri?!” Yuko takes Mayu’s hands in her again, making Haruna jealous, again.

While the two Oshiri Sisters were busy having fun with each other, the other police officer and the rest of the group were glaring with each other.

“Why the heck do you keep glaring at us like that?” Jurina spat out at the officer’s face, not with spit. I meant like to spit her words out but, oh whatever.

“You four seem suspicious. Mayu, let’s bring these people down to the precinct.”

“Don’t tell me we’re going to take them in?” Mayu sighed, she didn’t want her new sister to go to jail. What was their violation anyway? Standing in the middle of the road?

“No, just to have a little chat with them, you’d like to do what with your “sister” wouldn’t you?” She sighed

“Heck yeah! Let’s go Oshiriko!” Mayu said happily dragging Yuko to their police car.

The four were left speechless, was it a new type of horse carriage with an invisible horse? They have no idea.

The two officers thought it was a bit weird but still looked away from it anyways.

They arrived at the Police Department and they led the gang to a room where people are usually interrogated.

They first sat their, waiting for Mayuyu to bring their dinner and when she did, they started drooling. But the princess was drooling in a gracious manner of course, and the perverted one was drooling like it’s then end of the world.

“What’s this?”

“Eh? It’s just the usual curry rice, first time seeing one?” Mayuyu said as she placed a curry in front of each of them, for some reason, even Mayu had a plate of curry rice.

“Where is my share!” Yukirin smacked Mayuyu in the head making her clutch it in agony. She fell to the ground with tears forming on the sides of her tears. Violent much, Yukirin?

“I did this on purpose, I was going to mouth feed you, Yukirin.” Mayu said looking back at her with a puppy-eye face which in turn captivated Yukirin’s heart. She covered her eyes with her arm and whispered “So bright~”

And without warning, the four outsiders chugged their food down. The first bite making them moan in pleasure, no pun intended. And the rest of the bites were just them devouring it like hungry wolves. Of course, Mayuyu and Yukirin was disgusted by this.
“Were you guys that hungry?” Mayuyu said with a confused look.

“I think they just don’t have table manners.” The other said. Even the dignified Princess Haruna was eating it like how a wolf does, very unappetizing.

/////

After eating, the four leaned back on the chairs with rounded bellies from who knows how many serving of curry.

Yukirin was getting impatient, they spent and hour in that room waiting for them to finish.

“How about we start with introductions. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, I’m from Kagoshima and I’m 21 years old.” Yukirin nodded towards Mayuyu who got the sign.

“Watanabe Mayu, from Saitama and 18 years old! You might think why I’m already in the force since I should just be graduating high school. Well to make a long story short, let’s just say I’m a genius.” She smiled, her white teeth blinding them all as they at the same time covered their eyes saying: “So bright!”

“Saitama? I’m also from Saitama! Kojima Haruna, 24 years old.” That struck them odd. Were the two worlds connected somehow? Why did they have the same city names as this world?

“Oshima Yuko, also 24 years old and from Tochigi.”

“I’m Takahashi Minami, 21 years old from Tokyo.”

“Matsui Jurina! 15 years old from Aichi!”

EH?!?!?

They exclaimed at the same time, except for Yuko who was just watching with a huge smile plastered on her face. “They call her ‘jailbait’” She said

‘No wonder.’ They thought. “I almost thought she was about the same age as me.”

As they all exchanged information, they learned more about themselves. The two officers didn’t know why but they were highly intrigued by these people.

“So how long have you been here in Akiba?”

“Akiba?”

“Yes, short for Akihabara. You didn’t know?”

The four girls looked at each other with a look of concern, they were wondering whether to tell them the truth or not. Jurina looked at Yuko and nodded, Yuko looked to the others and saw either a smile or a thumbs up.

“The truth is….”

/////

"So this is what a different world looks like..." Mariko sighs

"We have 24 hours before the portals closes. I may seem short but I'm pretty sure they couldn't have gone far, all we need to do is to drag them back with us back to our world.

/////

“FROM ANOTHER WORLD?!?” Yukirin and Mayuyu exclaimed, standing up from their seats to stare down at the delusional girls.
“Ah now I know, you guys must be high on drugs…” Yukirin shakes her head, looking very disappointed.

“I’ll go get the drug test kit.” Mayu said who was about to head for the door but was stopped by Jurina saying in a confused tone “Drugs? What is that?”

“How come you don’t know what you take? Well, drugs are something that make you feel high, you know, extreme pleasure?” Mayu said, trying to explain it. “But drugs are illegal, they’re not allowed and is really bad to take. You’ll just hurt yourself by doing it.”

“So is drugs another word for sex?” Haruna said.

All other people were stunned, looking at Haruna with their eyes wide open as if it will fall out of their sockets. Mouths were also wide open.  Seriously, just how much can Haruna be such an airhead?

“W-wha?”

“Do you realize what you’re saying, princess?” Jurina said

“Well, she said that you’ll hurt yourself by doing it. And it also gives you extreme pleasure, isn’t that what it is?”

“Do you even know what that word means?” Jurina continued “Ew, why would you ask me that, Jurina? That’s not appropriate.” Haruna scoffed

“WHY DID YOU MENTION THAT WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN?!”

Haruna and Jurina starts bickering which was quite new, they never fought but then, no one wanted to mess with an airhead’s wrath but this time. Shots fired.

“I think they’re just stupid.” Yukirin said “Ditto.”

“How are we going to deal with them?” They both sighed

TBC

=====
I was just bored so I updated like this, nothing would come to mind anymore. I blame school for making me do 5 projects at a time!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Well anyways, that is that is that and it's over with.

Thanks for all who is reading and read, see you all later!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:35:30 AM by rindg »
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson