JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You

Author Topic: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Girls Just Want to Have Fun 4/1)  (Read 26582 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Hot n' Cold 12/13)
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2009, 03:10:42 PM »
Ooooh Kago made a special smoky appearance :D

If the guy wasn't married I would have thought he must be mad to cheat on Sayu. But since he was already married and went after Sayu, I guess it's understandable. It's SAYU!! :P

:lol:  nice one

Can't argue with that :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »
OhhhH~  So that is where Sayu got those songs and Guitar from.. I missed Aibon~  :P

*tells Sayu*
- Protect your cute hands ok? I tried learning guitar before and my fingers started to bleed after playing on it for too long :cry:

:mon bat:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
@lil_hamz i don't update that fast right??? I think when I didn't have anything else better to do then yeah

@kRisZ the concept was she was holding it in until she exposed it

@rndmnwierd yeah i like that and I hope to cover it up soon

@badsaints you know it

@amEthystx maybe I should go into this  :lol:

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

Reina and Eri come back to their apartment after the confrontation at Ai and Risa's apartment.

“Reina, I am going to go out for a while, I forgot to pick up something.”  Eri hurried out of their apartment.

Reina rested on the table with her head down, she looks at the flower withered on the table until one petal fell off and hit table hard.  She turns to the faucet watching the water drops into the sink and in her boredom she fell asleep.

~
“Reina, I have something for you.”  Eri presents her a box

“What is it?”

“Go open it.”  Eri had a smile on her face.

Reina opens the box and she is in shock to see a necklace with a R on it.  Eri puts it around her neck and Reina trying to prevent herself from being an emotional wreck.

“Thank you.”

“I have something else for you.”  Eri grabs her hand to their room.

“Surprise.”

Reina sees a kitten on her bed and the kitty runs up to Eri purring.  The kitty takes a glance at the Reina and hissed at her.

“Reina, don't worry, the kitten will like you.”  Eri cheeked is licked by the kitty.  Reina moves in and the kitten attacked her.

“Reina do not like the kitty.”  Reina playfully claws back and she hears the kitty roar back.

“Reina is scared of the kitty.”  Reina runs back to door with tears in her eyes.

The kitty runs after and she sits right in front of her. 

“Go away, you don't like me.”  The kitty extends her paw out.

“I am serious, please go away.”  The kitty moves towards her and rubs her body onto her extended leg.

“She likes you, Reina, don't be afraid she won't bite.”  Reina bends down and rubs her fur with her hand.

“You're right Eri, maybe I had to give it some time.”  Reina started to laugh and she heard her first meow.

~

“Wake up, Reina.”  Eri yelled to gain her attention.

“Reina wants to play with her kitty.”  Reina says still in her dream state.

“Kitty?  Where?  You found a kitty?”  Reina shot up.

“Where is she?”  Reina panics and looks at her surprised girlfriend.

“Reina you have a dream.”  Eri laughed.

“Reina was enjoying the dream with my new kitty.”  Reina pouted and felt Eri's hand run through her hair.

“You are my only kitty, would like to purr right now kitty?”  Eri pouted.

Reina walked to the room and waited for Eri to come into the room but instead Reina saw the image of the kitten in her mind.  She went back to sleep again while Eri couldn't make her purr at all, but she enjoyed Reina's cute snoring.

~~

“Ai-chan, you are in so much trouble.”  Risa had her evil smile on.

“In my defense, she was spying on me, and telling her friend about me.”  Ai walked back to the room.

“She is only 15?”  Risa exclaimed.

“Well remember when you were fifteen years old and you saw me naked.”  Ai embraced her girlfriend from behind.

“Yeah, I remember that but you were alone with me and not with anyone else, but don't change the subject.”  Risa catches to Ai's guilty measure.

Risa bends her over and playfully slaps Ai's butt with her right hand.  Ai went along and showed the emotions of really being slapped.  Ai caught the girl's attention outside by the window and Chinami rushed in.

“I am sorry, Ai doesn't deserve this, I should be punished.”  Ai and Risa saw her pouring out her emotions onto the floors.

“Ah Chinami, don't worry, Ai is a good kisser isn't she?”  Risa started to laugh at the child on the floor.

Chinami nodded and she smiled.  Risa lifted her off the floor and decided to play with her friend's feelings.

“Hello, is Miya there?”  Chinami asked Risako on the other side.

“Actually she just left, what's up?”

“I got a kiss from the girl I was talking about.”  Chinami holding back her laughter.

“The braless one?”

“Yeah her, her girlfriend was not home and we were making out like crazy.”

“Miya will be mad you know.”

“I know but we weren't together from the start.”  Chinami was waiting for it.

“Yeah, but she has some feelings for you.”

“That shouldn't hurt her for now, right?”  The joke had now become serious.

“Well, I'll give you her cell number.”  Risako gives it to her and Chinami hanged up to call Miya.

“Where are you?”  Chinami asked.

“I want to meet you at your new apartment.”

“Okay, I am at my neighbor's for lunch until my parents actually come in.”

“Oh yeah, Rii-chan called and she says you have something for me.”  Chinami couldn't help but laugh.

“I should be over there soon, so I'll be waiting.”  Chinami hanged up and hug her two mentors before leaving the apartment.

Risa and Ai peeked out of the apartment to see another girl standing right there and she places her hands on her hips, she laid one on the other girl's lips, and her eyes just bulged.  Chinami was fighting for the perfect position until the other girl pushed her off.

They both started talking and she finally linked up with the girl she was talking too.  Chinami turned towards the two peekers and gave them the thumbs up.

“See you know it would have worked out.”  Ai said to her girlfriend.

“Your punishment isn't over yet.”  Risa laughed.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Takagaki :heart: :heart: :twisted:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The kitty takes a glance at the Reina and hissed at her.
This really cracks me up :lol:

Reina playfully claws back and she hears the kitty roar back.
Kitty roar? XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Battle between Teh Kitten and a kitten  XD

“Your punishment isn't over yet.”  Risa laughed.

:twisted:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Awww.......Reina's kitty was only a dream...but it sure was cute though... :D

Reina moves in and the kitten attacked her.

“Reina do not like the kitty.”  Reina playfully claws back and she hears the kitty roar back.

“Reina is scared of the kitty.”  Reina runs back to door with tears in her eyes.

The kitty runs after and she sits right in front of her.

How can Reina be afraid with her own kind??? :rofl:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Reina is scare of the kitten?

Nana~ you are a kitten~ at least...in my story! LOL~

"Yeah her, her girlfriend was not home and we were making out like crazy.”
- LOL~ she is trying to make Miya jealous? were they even making out? they were only kissing rite? XD

:mon bat:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
the kitty is fun lmao

Against All Odds

Lin was enjoying her two friends company for the past month since moving from China.  Her mother was glad that her daughter was enjoying herself with her new friends but the past couple days have been struggle for her and she didn't want her daughter to be worried about her.

“Mother, are you okay?”  Lin asks her mother looking at her frail state.

“Don't worry about me, Lin, I want to see you happy with your friends, Jun has been getting me some medicine so please go out while I rest for a while.”  She watches her leave into her room with a smile that Lin knew she would be alright.

Lin hears a knock on the door and she answers it to see Jun at the door.

“Hey, Lin I see your friends outside, what are you going to be doing today?”  The taller woman asks her.

“They were going to take me to a movie.”  Lin said with a smile.

“Oh, have fun, I am here to help your mom and I brought my friend from the park.”

“Hey Lin, I heard your mother was ill and I hoped she liked music.”  Sayu waved at Lin with her guitar.

“Hello Sayu, I never expected you to be here, but she loves music so she should be happy.”  Lin weaved around them two.

“Jun, why didn't you tell her the truth?  She trusted you to give her the news.”  Sayu held onto her friend's arm.

“Sayu, I want her to not worry for now, let her be until the time comes.”  Both walk in to see her ill mother in bed already.

Lin takes the elevator down to the ground floor wondering what is wrong with her mother, she feared the worst but it couldn't be that bad than what she was thinking.  The door opened and saw Koha and Aika standing with smiles, both girls were the distraction away from Lin's mother's condition.

“Hey Lin, you ready for the movie.”  Aika waved

“Yeah, I am, just wondering about my mother.”  Lin tried to hide her concern but Koha picked it out fast.

“Don't worry, she'll be fine, she should be fine under Jun's care.”  Koha put her arm around the shorter girl and hugged her.

“Thank you both of you, I need this for now.”  Lin still emotional but she maintained the smile for the rest of the day.
~
“Reina, wake up, we are going to miss the movie tonight.”  Eri furiously waking her girlfriend up.

“Reina wants the kitty.”  Reina still in her dream mode.

Eri decides to snuggle behind her and slip in her hand underneath her shirt.  Her fingers walking towards the the bumps and she nervously scratched her midsection.

“Kitty, please don't scratch Reina, Reina sensitive.”  Reina smiled.

She managed to get to the valley and Reina turned to see a guilty Eri with her imaginative devil horns.

“Eri, these are mines, and those are yours.”  She points at her shirt then pokes Eri's breast.

“I know, but you look cute when you sleep and we need to get to the movie before we spend way more money than we have to.”  Eri stands up and changes her clothes in front of her girlfriend's beady eyes.

“Eri, you are always cute when you are in a hurry.”

“Reina, you just have cute eyes.”

“Eri, I like your long hair.”

“Reina, please stop we are going to be late and get ready.”  Reina smiles and finds her clothes at a snail's pace.

“Reina, please hurry up.  I want to pay the lower price, I really need to save.”

“Are you going to buy dinner?”  Reina asked the evil question to Eri.

“Yeah, I always do that for you.”  Eri was now getting desperate.

“Okay, I choose and I'll follow your directions.”  Reina was now toying with Eri.

“Sure, sure, I just want to go early.”  Eri was fully dressed in her T-shirt and jeans.

“I am ready.”  Reina was in a long-sleeve shirt and skirt.

“You are always fast but you always need some motivation, right Reina.”  Eri smiled and they rushed toward the door and out they went.

Eri asked for the taxi and both were ready to go to the theater until Reina realized her favorite pin was missing and Eri had it in her pocket.

“Eri.”

“No”

“My pin.”

“No.”

“It is not here.”

“Really?”

“Eri, seriously.”

“I have it.”  Eri handed it over and Reina pouted over it until the movie started.

Then, the three talkative girl in front of them were causing a ruckus and threw a kernel at them.

“You three be quiet.”

“An old person is behind us.”  Lin started to laugh.

The five of them wanted to enjoy but they ended up jawing and Reina, Koha, and Aika were sunked into their seats.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Against All Odds 12/21)
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2009, 12:54:50 AM »
Jawing, I haven't heard that expression in a minute!

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2009, 01:35:58 AM »
Nice story keep working on it

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »
“Kitty, please don't scratch Reina, Reina sensitive.”  Reina smiled.

Damn  XD

She managed to get to the valley and Reina turned to see a guilty Eri with her imaginative devil horns.

“Eri, these are mines, and those are yours.”  She points at her shirt then pokes Eri's breast.

:lol:

“An old person is behind us.”  Lin started to laugh.

lol

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2009, 08:13:30 AM »
This is funny :lol: :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2009, 01:41:17 PM »
Jawing, I haven't heard that expression in a minute!

I really couldn't think of another word  XD

@Shipyon thank you

@ kRisZ yes a little pervy doesn't hurt lmao

@badsaints yeah again I really need to add some comedic value to this also I miss you calling me 22  :DAlthough I know how I feel about the other forum :(

LOVE Machine

Ai was not off the hook with Risa and it made her quite bratty that her girlfriend couldn't let her walk by without tying to make her feel guilty.

“Ai-chan, are you still thinking of Chinami?”  Risa teased.

“No, I have been thinking of you always and we made them two come together, so I thank you for being a good girlfriend.”  Ai would keep repeating to her lover.

“Thank you.”  Risa would go back to her normal ways and then her phone rings.

Ai sat on the couch while her friend starts to panic about something but Ai just ignores her by closing her eyes.

“Ai-chan, you need to help me.”  Ai rolls over.

“Please, you are so much better talking to angry people than I am.”  Ai opens her eyes.

“What is it?  Is it your friend?”  Ai asks her.

“No, my cousin Airi, just broke up with her girlfriend and she seems to be in distress.”  Risa had watched Ai's expression not change.

“Please, I am begging you, all she'll do is whine and just break us apart for the weekend, I am not lying, I want to have fun this weekend.”  Risa hugged her friend to gain her attention.

“Under one condition, you have to stop your teasing.”  Risa on her knees stood up.

“I am not willing to give that up.”

“Well, your cousin is coming soon, right?  You have to deal with her.”  Ai rolled back over.

“Please, no, there has to be another thing, I will do anything else.”  Risa pleaded.

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything but to stop teasing.”  Risa saw the imaginary horns pop out of Ai's head.

“I'll go find the costume.”

“Good girl, Risa.”  The older girl now had the advantage.

Risa found an old costume that Ai use to wear but since she outgrew it, it would fit onto her body.  She slipped on the red dress and walked to the room where Ai was.

“I feel nude.”  Risa said.  The red dress contoured to the younger girl's body and Ai couldn't help but to rub hands all over the lover's body.

“No, this is so evil of you, you wore this when your body was not matured enough, and then you leave for me whenever you screw up.  That is so unfair.”  Risa pouted.

“There, there, at least you look sexy for your cousin.”  Risa heard a knock to see her overemotional cousin at the door.

“Risa, I miss you.”  She hugged her cousin in the revealing costume.

“Yeah, me too.”  Risa nonchalantly hugged back.

Risa motioned to Ai-chan to get her off before she goes into a more unstable state.  Ai grabbed her cousin by the hand and sat her down with her.

“Airi, you are so young, love will come and go, and you just have to recover a while before loving someone again.”  Ai explained to the emotional child.

“I know but she was the best one I ever had.”  She threw herself toward Ai and the tears were now soaking through her clothing.

“You should relax and let's have some tea so you can gather your thoughts.”  She pointed to the kettle so Risa could make some tea.

The two on the couch watches Risa make tea for both of them and Airi had something else on her mind.

“Why is she wearing that?”  Airi whispered.

“She lost a bet and she needs to wear it until the day is over.”  Ai explained,

Airi lounged on the couch with Ai's arms around her.  Risa had become jealous and she wanted to get her back good, she had the tea ready but she forgot the rug on the floor and tripped over it.  The ingredients fell onto the floor with the hot water.

“Risa, you okay?”  The older girl came to dust her friend off.

“Yeah, I should be fine.”  Risa cleaning herself up and Airi walking towards them.

“Risa, can Ai be with me for today?  I want her to tell me about you personally when you are with her.”  Risa looked to Ai and her pride was just too superior to say yes.

“Airi, no she cannot be with you, I want you to figure your problems by yourself.  Ai is my girlfriend and I want her to be with me tonight.”  Risa knew what was coming but Ai stepped in front of her.

“Airi, my dear, Risa is right, maybe you need to seek the solution yourself, I have been in your situation before and I met your cousin.  She was rather sweet and kind to me for all the times I have been a bitch to her.”  Ai covered her mouth and Airi started to giggle.

“Sorry, I was being too honest about it.”  Airi stopped her.

“Risa, you have been close to me since I was little and now when I am a young adult, I found a mentor in you when I needed to talk about relationships or my parents or pretty much anything I want to get off of my chest.  However, I knew that you lover her but I didn't know the romance between you two.”  Ai comforted her before she continued on.

“I just wanted that but maybe I should wait and let things work out for itself.”  Airi had her smile back and walked out to see a girl walking out of the neighbor's door.

“Excuse me, I think you dropped this.”  She picked up the pin and their eyes met each other.

“My name is Airi, what is yours?”

“Risako, ah thank you for picking it up it is my favorite pin.”  Both walked out of the apartment complex.

“Ai, you are an asshole when you have to tell her off.”

“I know but I am not the one who everyone looks at when you want me to tell with you cousin.”  Ai laughed before closing the door.

“Can I take it off?  I think I feel enough embarrassment for now.”  Risa walked into the bedroom.

“Is my punishment done, Gaki-san?”  Ai groping her lover's butt.

“Sure, I will give you one more chance.”  Both walked into the room and laid there with their lips locked and their hands all over each other.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (LOVE Machine 12/27)
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 03:51:18 PM »
...also I miss you calling me 22
Guess I'm gonna have to start calling you 23 next year? XD

LOL Ai is totally pimping the younger girls :lol: Poor Risa has to hold on to her jealousness this time since she did ask Ai for help on Airi XD So I'm guessing Airi and Risako will get to know each other after this? :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2009, 12:18:14 AM »
The beginning of AiriRisako? and Takagaki love!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2009, 02:52:18 AM »
“Risa, I miss you.”  She hugged her cousin in the revealing costume

XD

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
  • Cuz they rape'n errbody out here.
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 10:59:07 AM »
Awwwwww Kuro-san!!!! I didn't know you made cute fics like this!! :inlove: :wub:

All the pairings are so cute. But who the hell was with Captain? I DEMAND MOAR CAPTAIN!!!! Please :nervous

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
 siggy made by kawaii beam
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »
@ rndmnwierd maybe a beginning for that  :lol:

@ kRisZ you could imagine it  :twisted: but it was just a short dress  :lol:

@Suki lol one day I'll get back to that

Cancer

Sayu and Jun visited Lin's mother every day since Jun learned of her sickness, Jun was not a believer of Western Medicine but was willing to take a second opinion, every chance she got.

Jun would watch Lin go out every day with a smile on her face and in her stomach the fear of finding out her mother had emphysema would kill her spirit.  Sayu was not in the circle of knowledge of cancer but since Lin's mother was a fan of soothing music, she played it every time.

“You okay today?”  Jun asked her.

“Yes, I am, it has been a good day.”  In her weak voice, the barely audible sounds had become louder.

“Lin doesn't know, does she?”  The mother shook her head.

“You should tell her, I would like to know my parents' condition if they were sick.”  Sayu pleaded.

“I can't, I just can't, I never seen her this happy before and I don't want that to go away.”  She was close to straining herself and both had to calm her down.

They watch her wither away as their conversation continues about the future for her only child and Jun contemplated taking her in but she had no other choice.

“In case you pass away, I will take her in, and I guess I need to find a job.”  Lin's mother puts her pale hand on her shoulder.

“I had a feeling that you would do it, so I had a friend set up an account for you, and you can find a regular job without working too hard.”  Jun bowed toward her and Sayu stood motionless.

“Don't give up, please don't, I am begging you.”  Sayu's tears were causing the group of women to become emotional.

“Sayu, I am going to go soon, just take care of her.”  She closed her eyes and her breathing stopped.

Both stood over the deceased body and Jun picked up her cell phone to dial for the ambulance.  After the brief conversation, she put the phone away and sat by her.

“Thank you for everything, I will take care of your daughter, and I will keep her happy as much as possible.”  Jun put her hands into position and waited for the medics.

“Jun, are you going to call her?”  Sayu cling onto her arm.

“Wait until they pick up the body then I will call her.”  Jun closed her eyes trying to hold the tears from coming out.

“What if she comes back early?”

“I'LL DEAL WITH IT!”  Jun yelled back in frustration.  Sayu ran out of the apartment with her guitar but Jun didn't stop her.

Jun sat near the deceased body talking to her spirit on what she should do next, after some yelling and just trying to set herself straight the paramedics came to pick up the body.  Her mouth had become dry watching them cover her small body in a sheet.

“My condolences to your family.”  One of the medic says.

“Her daughter is still out and I'll get in contact with her.”  Jun saw the bed she was lying on and she decided to not let  her come back home.

After a quick cleanup, Jun contacted the apartment manager that she had died and the manager would paid for the cleanup of the area.  Jun left her a message without leaving a hint of depression but it seemed visible within her.

I am going to hate myself for this, please help me right now.

The cleaning crew came and they went to the scene, it wasn't big but it was to protect the apartment from smelling but the stench was lingering in Jun's head.

Hours later, Lin and her friends came back but it was obvious something was wrong and Lin ran up to her Chinese friend.

“I got the message, is... my... mother going... to be alright?”  Lin asked and Jun shook her head.

“Don't tell me she is in the hospital.”  Jun shook her head again.  Lin went down to her knees and her face in her hands.

“Why she didn't tell me that she was sick?  I would have stayed home to take care of her.”  Her friends surrounded her and gave her a hug.

“Lin, listen to me when I say this, she wanted you to be happy, that was her dying wish.”  Jun tried to smile but she couldn't help but to comfort her new roommate.

“Jun, I want to take her to a small restaurant so she can absorb it all in.”  Koha recommended.  However, Jun wanted to take Lin back to her place.

Koha nod and took Aika back home while Jun carried a deflated Lin to her apartment.  Jun's emotional state had been frustration and Lin's head buried into her back was not helping her anymore.

“Lin, I cannot think of any words to pick you up but for your mother please remember the good times you guys had.”  Jun carried Lin onto her back and Lin started to laugh.

“She would always make me duck when she ran out of pork and one time she gave me pork and said it was duck.”  Jun started to laugh too but Lin was still shock and Jun encouraged her to speak more about her mother.

“The best thing I could remember was always to be myself and one day I would find a person for me.  She would help me for my wedding...”  Lin stopped and got off Jun.

“What happened?”  Jun looked over to the younger girl.

“I think I like you a lot.”  Lin was blushing.

“Wait, before doing anything brash and let's have dinner first.”  Jun smiled and walked to her apartment where a small table was set with food for two people.

“Welcome home!”  Jun said to Lin and she was happy to find a person like her mother but she was a younger figure that she could look up to.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You