JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World

Author Topic: Lucky☆Star  (Read 46814 times)

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Re: Lucky☆Star (ep 06 out!)
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 05:38:48 AM »
Finally caught up, lol.

Yeah, the Inital D sequence was great, it had the music too. Ep 5 had me with the MMO. It has the best ending with the Dragon Ball theme karaoke.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: Lucky☆Star (ep 06 out!)
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 06:36:29 AM »
noooo they took the subbed eps off youtube... guess I'll have to dl it... haven't watched since ep4

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Re: Lucky☆Star (ep 07 out!)
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 03:00:40 PM »
Yeay! It took me long enough to notice that this thread was even here XD

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 06:32:17 AM »
Motteke! Sailorfuku debuted at #3 on Oricon Daily on 5/22, selling 5629 copies XD

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2007, 09:27:37 AM »
the song is awesome

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »
the full length song is amazing.

i hope the instrumental makes its way into karaoke bars, next time i go i'm totally gonna sing along.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2007, 12:20:50 PM »
film the outside of the door and record the audio XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »
Can i ask what was the song that they sang at the end of ep7??
also where it's from cuz i did see the title on the credits...i jsut forgot it quickly xD anyway yeah i don't recognise it so curious ^^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
you can keep track of all the ending themes on the lucky star wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Star_(manga)

scroll down and find a box for "ending themes" and click on "show" to see the list.

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »

Hot seiyuu are always a plus.

Edit: Stupid Images*** resized my pic!!1
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 04:05:57 PM by aedon »

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 05:50:07 AM »
Gosh, finally caught up after the first episode @_@

LOL @ EP 7. I love how Konata is an otaku! So she's into shoujo-ai and yuri stuff. If I remembered correctly, Strawberry Panic! (the anime of the song that was on the TV) had a couple of sex scenes (that didn't show anything) too.

It's been a long while since I've found an anime which I can actually lol at  :D

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 06:38:23 AM »
Gosh, finally caught up after the first episode @_@

LOL @ EP 7. I love how Konata is an otaku! So she's into shoujo-ai and yuri stuff. If I remembered correctly, Strawberry Panic! (the anime of the song that was on the TV) had a couple of sex scenes (that didn't show anything) too.

It's been a long while since I've found an anime which I can actually lol at  :D

She's also into galge/eroge & collects bishoujo figures LOL I blame her dad! He's a really cool dude, it seems XD

I haven't watched "Maria-sama ga Miteru" and never finished "Strawberry Panic" though (so no spoilers pls, I have only 4 eps to watch) :/ We used to have a StoPani thread too but now it's gone (well, I was the only one posting in it anyway ) T_T

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 08:55:55 AM »
 I still can't believe that those girls are the seiyuus! They are just as cute as the characters they're voicing! XD

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 08:54:50 PM »
She's also into galge/eroge & collects bishoujo figures LOL I blame her dad! He's a really cool dude, it seems XD

I haven't watched "Maria-sama ga Miteru" and never finished "Strawberry Panic" though (so no spoilers pls, I have only 4 eps to watch) :/ We used to have a StoPani thread too but now it's gone (well, I was the only one posting in it anyway ) T_T

Bishoujo figures, okay, but even eroge!? What the heck is the legal age for buying this stuff in Japan!? (Not that I think she got the stuff legally lol) Haha, that definition of cool must be cool to otakus and not "normal people" XD. I've never seen an anime otaku in an anime, so Konata's character is highly appealing to me ^^;;. (And gosh, voiced by the goddess Hirano Aya too.)

Sorry that I kind of spoiled you! I had been under the impression that SP was one of those minority anime things that nobody (here) watched x_X. Though it's funny enough to be understood without having watched Maria-sama ga Miteru, Konata's impersonation was really superb and is even better having watched Marimite.

It was shocking when I saw those seiyuu pictures too, holy, how rare is it for all of the main cast to be that cute!?

Episode 8 (raw) is out on nicovideo, the link is here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm363088 It's kind of slow (there's only like, what, 2000 people trying to load it x_X). For those that don't have an account, click the red button in the orange box, fill in: email, nickname (username), and password twice and click the first button in the next page to create an account and watch ^^;.

Edit:

Lol, hilarious as always. Today even the Higurashi no Naku koro ni DVD set, along with other anime (To Heart 2, Shuffle) was shown. And..

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KONA-CHAN! :heart: :heart: (Now she can go buy eroge legally o_o)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:31:22 PM by TydusArandor »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 01:52:23 AM »

It was shocking when I saw those seiyuu pictures too, holy, how rare is it for all of the main cast to be that cute!?

I think it's a recent trend for seiyuu's to be cute just or almost as cute as the characters they're playing, as otaku are more interested in them. I think Densha Otoko sorta showed that lol

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 06:35:16 AM »
well it certainly doesn't hurt akira being cute irl. it only means she'll get even more fanmail for the lucky channel segment~

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 10:00:23 AM »
Just don't spoil before the sub is out please -_-; I guess my original comment killed the thread rofl..

So, Lucky Star is not the first anime about otaku, there's also Genshiken & NHK ni Youkoso!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 02:09:27 AM by aedon »

Offline aedon

• Member+
Re: Lucky☆Star (ep 08 out!)
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 02:36:51 AM »
Motteke! Sailorfuku ranked #2 on Oricon Weekly, selling 65,907 copies! :vv:
darling darling pweeease~

V6 outsold it by 2,554 >_< Johnny's conspiracy! >_>

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 12:48:37 AM »
Ah, sorry about that (again >_<)! I'm not conscious of spoilers at all, and I'm used to an anime forum where there are weekly threads for spoilers. (I visit this thread once a week, so I don't believe I caught your original comment)

Anyways, episode 9 raw is out (http://nicopon.jp/video/player/sm400283 for streaming), spoilers, quote to see:

- not much anime references (that I caught) this time
- talk of bloodtypes: Miyuki is O, the twins are B, didn't catch Konata's
- revelation of how Konata gets her games (her dad)
- Lucky Channel:
  - usual Akira beating on Shiraishi
  - ROFL, Tanigu.. err, I mean, Shiraishi sings that Mikuru song from Haruhi  :lol:
  - Akira's picture taken by Shiraishi with her eyes half-closed (sachi usui, lol)
- ending song (Kogarashi ni Dakarete) sung by Hirano Aya in her own voice (coincidentally, Hirano's former seiyuu group Springs has also covered this song)
- next week: revival of Tsukasa's phone!?

Great to see that the OP is still on the charts. They should be able to beat V6 if it's only that much of a difference. I think this beat Hare Hare Yukai, who was #5 weekly?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:01:04 AM by TydusArandor »

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 04:38:55 AM »
don't need to change the font size, just color the text and the background the same

[bgcolor=#fff500]like this[/bgcolor]
(highlight to see)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World