JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time

Author Topic: CLANNAD  (Read 3253 times)

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
CLANNAD
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:26:11 AM »
Anyone here watching CLANNAD? I've seen up to ep 5 so far, and I'm enjoying it. My favorite characters so far are Tomoyo and Nagisa. I like the parts where Tomoyo totally pwns Sunohara.  :lol:

I'm also eagerly awaiting the release of the Clannad Translation Project's complete English patch for the original game. They're almost done translating :w00t:

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: CLANNAD
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:50:42 AM »
saw the first two ep that afk subbed. It's not bad, but the characters are so stereotypical, and not in a funny way like in other anime. But they are all still cute :lol: I'll probaby continue watching as they sub it but I'm in no hurry to go through it.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
CLANNAD is my fav anime of the new season, prolly. While pretty stereotypical, its quite entertaining and fuko cracks me up

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 11:31:49 PM »
anyone else love the ED song? There's just something about it that just touches the heart :lol:

some guy on niconico did a pretty nice guitar interpretation

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1636032

I'm thinking of learning it myself

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 04:24:47 AM »
lol yeah, the dango song is too fucken cute XD

lol@fuko singing a starfish song to the same tune~

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 06:32:08 AM »
I love the dango song! I even wrote the words on my eraser... I was really bored in class ... anyway, I think this show's really cute and the characters although very very very unoriginal (It seems they just used a formula and substituted it with those ppl) and stereotypical they're still funny and ok. Like the starfishlover XD and the dangolover XD ok it's been a while since I was watching it but I keep thinking of watching it again. It's really cute though.

And at times it seems like it's gonna end up mostly yuri unless it ends as a weird harem thingy which would be kinda creepy since some of those girls are years younger than him..

but its ok whichever way I guess.. even though it would be interesting to see what a relationship between dangogirl and starfishgirl would be like.. constant fighting over which is cuter; a dango or a starfish lol
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time