JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 40Update/ May 27, 2018  (Read 76684 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 12 Update
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2015, 09:34:14 AM »

Chapter 12

(Kojiyuu/ Atsuyuu/ Atsumina)

A/N: Please do not hate me If my fan fiction disappoints you. I apologize for bad English, grammar and sentence structure if my fictional story do not meet your standard then just ignore it.

Atsuko’s Pov

First day of my work as Head of Planning Department, I’m really anxious about his reaction when he knew that I’m already working in his families company. A month ago Yuu’s mom first offered me this position but I decline the offer knowing that I’m not yet ready to return on work. But seeing the person you love has been suffering on workloads made me restless too at least I can help him in this way, carrying some part of his  burden will be enough for  me thinking that he always took over time and sleeping on his office just to finish his work bothers me. I felt the urge of taking the offer when I visit him in his office two weeks ago he looks so tired and restless. I want to help him but that I asked myself over and over.

I know that my credential was enough but experience and being emotionally prepared will be hindrance for me to deal with the position. I have to consult  my therapist on my plan of going back to work . My therapist got surprised on my decision and has to undertake couple of test to ensure my preparedness .I asked my doctor not to tell my parents because I don’t want to disappoint and worries them if I failed the test. But luckily I manage to pass.

I did asked Yuu’s parents that I have plans of taking the position but his father seem to know it when he saw me at the lobby, well. Why would Maeda Atsuko have to visit Oshima groups head office knowing that his son is out of the country. Chairman Oshima Kenji asked me to have some chat with him in the cafeteria located on the seventh floor of the building
At first we talked about random topics few minutes past when I become comfortable on our conversation he opened up about giving me the position of Planning Department’s Head. I felt like I’m talking   to a person with telepathy he can read my mind, he knows my plans and why am I hesitating. What could you expect on the Head of Oshima group? Talking to him was like talking to Yuu-kun, he knows how to use the right words, He used my doubts to take the offer. After the conversation I felt like hypnotized accepting the position my plan of  having the it properly without my parents or Yuu-kun parents help was ruin.

Now I was sitting in the office that Chairman gave me I’m so ashamed walking with the highest person in the company sending me in my office. I heard some employee’s buzzing around while walking with Chairman  it was big deal but I shouldn’t be bother I will show them that I deserve being in this position. Now watching was sun setting in my office glass curtain. What a tiring first day for I don’t know How Yuu can manage too split his time on being the president and looked after this department. I had to be in meeting room for the whole day discussing the ongoing and future projects that my department shall carry.

Knock… knock ..

I look at the door of my office and saw the person that I have been waiting for the whole day to pay me a visit.

“Yuu~kun” I called him pouting my lips.

“I’m sorry Acchan my works are piled up so I can’t tour you around the building.“He said with puppy eyes that I can’t resist.

"Ok, but you need to tour me tomorrow and treat me dinner."I crossed my arms and turn my back in him.

"Ok I will."He smiled and walked closer to me, stood beside me just few inches away .

"Wow nice view” He said with bright smile.“Acchan what if we exchange our office.”

“Hey I just knew from being Head of Planning Department, now you’re offering me the presidency?"He got startled on what I said and flicks my forehead with his index finger.

"Who told you that I’m giving you my position? I just want this spot of your office."He stuck his tongue out. Now I don’t see him as my superior after what he has done.

"The view of sun setting after long day of work is calming, Right?"I look at his face staring at the sunset with a little tilt on his head. His hands are in his pocket. He breathes deeply on closed his eyes it’s seemed his recharging from a tiring day.

"Well I guess I like this.” I feel like my cheeks heats up  hearing him.

“You have to visit me often so you can enjoy the view."He looked at me but I immediately turn around to grab my bag on my desk and tried some breathing exercise to calm my heart that was beating crazy on him. When my heart beat was settled its pace I turn back on him and grab his arm.

"A-achan?” He stuttering and look surprised on my action.

“You will go pay for my dinner, right?” He nodded.

“I know a restaurant nearby. You’re going to love food there."I pulled him before he can utter a word.

We walked for about fifteen minutes and arrived at my favorite restaurant well because I always end eating here after visiting Yuu in his office.

"Wow!! This is cozy place Acchan."He utter while inspecting the place.

"Un ..”I reply. The restaurant has an old cabin interior with big fire place. It is past six known and in few minutes classical music will be played by musician in the piano near the bar. We both love classical music, how I wish that I can force him to play some piece in the baby piano of the restaurant. The food arrived he ordered medium done steak while I ordered grilled salmon.

"How was your first day of work Acchan?”

“Well it’s harder than I expected."He giggled.

"So you have underestimated your job, ne?”

“It’s not like that “I protested with pout on my lips. It’s just I look forward on seeing you more than working."It’s not yet sinking in to me I have been unemployed for about a year you know."I said with frown on my face.. He laughs after seeing me kind a pissed of his teasing.

"Ok, I’m sorry. I know Acchan can handle it properly. I believe in you. I’m hoping that you can help me handle this company.”

“Hai!!I will never disappoint you Yuu-kun.”

“I know that. So cheers to my new ally."He raised his wine glass and offered me a tossed.

"For Oshima group’s future.” we said in unison and tossed for a drink..

“But Acchan, Why didn’t you tell me that you will take the position?"He chomps  the steak on his forked.

"Well your parents offered me before but I don’t have plans on going back to work."I answered his query while wiping my lips with table napkin.

"So what makes you change your mind?"He asked me. Because I’m bothered that you will have over fatigue for working so hard without taking care of yourself.

"I-I.” I was thinking of proper words to explain things to him.

“I mean your father persuades me. He thinks that I’m the best person to handle the position.”

“WooooooW?!” He said in slow motion.“What did you do to make my dad praised you like that? Tell me Acchan did you bribe him?”

“Mou, Yuuchan stop teasing.” I smacked his shoulder that makes him chuckled.

“Ok I just loosening things for you,” He teasingly said but his facial expression changed into worried one.“You know that you can’t still handle stress and talking about it I’m worried that it will be bad for you handling that position. It’s not that I don’t believe you it’s just."I held his hand I felt touched on how he was  worried of me. But this has to stopped I don’t want to burden to him anymore.

"Yuu-kun I know that you are worried it’s going to be year since Ami's death and I know I can’t hold back thinking about the accident over and over. I think taking this new challenge would help me to. Your dad told me there is no bad for trying if I can’t handle the pressure I can turn down the position. Just let me try it.”

He looked surprised on my answer both of his brows raised with cheeky grin on his lips. He is really damn cute. "I’m happy that you can open up about Ami, your really are improving Acchan. "He said with amazed expression."But I’m bothered”

“Why?”

“Because I think I still have to look for the permanent one who can handle your position."He cupped his chin.

"Why?”

“ I’m afraid that our new Planning Department Head will be leaving us soon because she cannot handle the pressure.”

"Hey are you challenging me Oshima Yuu?.”

“What if you don’t last for a month? then you have to pay my next dinner here.”

“Ok but if I manage to stay, ”

“Then of course I will be the one paying.”

“Ok ready your pocket Oshima because I will bring my whole team if I win.”

“Acchan, that’s too much."We both giggled.

He offered another tossed "Lets both worked hard.” he said and we tossed our wine glasses.

Yuu POV

I never thought attending two girls’ needs would be this hard. I used  to be player back in junior high kept me thinking, How can I manage dating my ex girlfriends before? Maybe because of aging, No I can still rock hard, Uhmm…or maybe because work was draining my energy..Yes it is now I’m walking lazily to Haruna’s apartment after having dinner with Acchan. Now that I’m trying to be one lady’s man temptation  has arrived.

Oh god, help me!!

I buzzed the door of Haruna’s even though I know the code of her door I still want to surprise her. The funny thing was she’s was expecting me to come ,what can I do? She summoned me when she found out that I’m having dinner with Acchan. After minutes of waiting the door opens. I saw the sexy figure of my girl with towel covering her body. Control Yuuchan or tomorrow you will be working like zombie.

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you so we can have showered together. Now I’m already done."She said pouting her lips, grabbing my sleeve inside her apartment.

"I’m sorry, is this because of Acchan again?"It’s an obvious answer but I know she will not say she’s affected.

"No.” She answered me with her brows curving but  I can read you Nyan nyan. I kissed her cheeks. Changing my shoes to slippers then slump my body to the couch open her television change the channel to soccer she sat beside me.

“Nyan nyan you should put your clothes on, It’s cold.”

“Why, you don’t like what you seeing?” I move my eyes back to the television not answering her. She got disappointed on my weird behavior, Haruna went to her room to wear some clothes. Well I usually take any chance to see her body or do skin ship with her. But my mind was responding differently because of Acchan is working in my company and I need to discuss this to her or she will never forgive for hiding this. I sigh and closed my eyes suddenly I feel a soft hands caressing cheeks.

“Yuuchan are you tired? Because you’ve been acting weird, what is it? You promise me that we will always talk about our problems right?"She rested her head in my chest.

"I’m sorry baby, but I have to tell you something.”

tbc

Claito-san: I apologize for not updating TB or bond chap 6 though I really want to post it I can't as I'm not yet satisfied or should I say finals drained my brain....

Jhom: d ah busy talaga ako...wag ganun....welcome...

@korisu29: ah thanks for dropping a comment....

@cisda83: thanks...

@ryu201: yes but I can not promise anything as I will be busy for coming months...about your request hmmmm..... hmmmmm... I'll write extra chap for you...

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:14:25 PM by arawche079 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2015, 04:32:09 PM »
Well... Well... Yuu is a player alright...

Yuu is going to drop the bomb about Atsuko's new position or his argument with his father?

Can't wait to see the next one

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2015, 06:36:18 PM »
No matter how long u take to finish this fic,its fine with me as long as u dont stop updating.
I will wait,so take ur time, author-san  :)
And about the extra chapter, i really want it.
But can u make it after kai and atsuko really are together in this fic? Pretty please....... :mon roll:

Last,thank for updating here author-san

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2015, 04:51:12 AM »
wow dude your update so fast, hmm busy with something? ohhh?  :err: :grr: speechless

what will happen next? ahh atsuyuu pa more  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:54:57 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 12.5 Update
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2015, 07:29:34 AM »

Chapter 12.5

A/N: Please do not hate me If my fan fiction disappoints you. I apologize for bad English, grammar and sentence structure if my fictional story do not meet your standard then just ignore it.

Yuu POV

I never thought attending two girls’ needs would be this hard. I used to be player back in junior high kept me thinking, How can I manage dating my ex girlfriends before? Maybe because of aging, No I can still rock hard, Uhmm…or maybe because work was draining my energy..Yes it is now I’m walking lazily to Haruna’s apartment after having dinner with Acchan. Now that I’m trying to be one lady’s man temptation has arrived.

Oh god, help me!!

I buzzed Haruna’s door even though I know the code for her door I still want to surprise and get some credit from coming despite of tiring day. The funny thing was she’s was expecting me to come, what can I do? She summoned me when she found out that I’m having dinner with Acchan..

After minutes of waiting the door opens. I saw the sexy figure of my girl with towel covering her body. Control Yuuchan or tomorrow you will be working like zombie.

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you so we can have showered together? Now I’m already done.“She said pouting her lips, grabbing my sleeve inside her apartment.

“I’m sorry, is this because of Acchan again?“It’s an obvious answer but I know she will deny it

“No.” She answered me with her brows curving but I can read you Nyan nyan. I kissed her cheeks. I change my shoes to slipper, then slump my body to the couch open her television change the channel to soccer game she sat beside me.

“Nyan nyan you should put your clothes on. It’s cold.”

“Why, you don’t like what you seeing?” I move my eyes back to the television not answering her. She got disappointed on my weird behavior; Haruna went to her room to wear some cloths. Well I usually take any chance to see her body or do skin ship with her. But my mind was responding differently it’s because of Acchan was working in the company and I need to discuss this to her or she will never forgive for hiding this. I released a ball of air in my mouth and closed my eyes suddenly I feel a soft hands caressing cheeks.

“Yuuchan are you tired? Because you’ve been acting weird, what is it? You promise me that we will always talk about our problems right?“She rested her head in my chest.

“I’m sorry baby, but I have to tell you something.”

“Hey! don’t tell me you’re breaking up with me again. I will really going to slap you hard if you do that.“She tearing up her eyes and will start to cry. I caressed her shoulder and kissed her cheeks.

"I’m not going to break up on you. I promise not to do that, right?” I pulled her for a hug and kissed her temple.

“Then what is it?”

“Atsuko” She looked at me like Acchan again.“She’s our new Head of Planning Department.” she put her right hand fingers to her mouth. I avoided her gaze I don’t want to see her cry again.

“First they asked you to take care of her, then to live in their house, now she is working with you. Tell me Yuuchan, what’s next? They will ask you to marry her?"I rub my temple her as question makes me dizzy because I don’t I have a hint that my parent’s are you using my telationship with Nyan nyan so I will not furthur protest on Atsuko’s being part of Oshima group.

"I don’t know Nyan nyan. But I will surely not marry her. I will never do that.”

“So who are you going to marry?"She whispered to my ear seductively.

"I don’t know.."I answered her without thinking.

She smacked my chest…I chuckled and brushed her nose with mine."Do you really have to ask that? Of course it will be you Kojima Haruna .” I said proudly.

“Really?”

“Un.”

I kissed her lips passionately.

“Baby we have one more serious problem.”

“What is it now?”

“Do you have extra space on your closet.”

“Yes, why?”

“Do you think my stuff is enough for that space?"I lean closer to her embracing her waist tightly.

"What do  you mean?”

“What if I live here?"I looked at her face are mixed confusion and surprise expression."Will it be ok?”

“It seems like you don't  like the idea?”

“Yuuchan I don’t get it, you? It’s not that I don’t like to live with you, well I love it. I've been wanting it since I arrived from New York but~ but."She is stuttering while looking at my chest."How about your parent’s they will be mad if you stay here. But I really want you to get out of Atsuko’s place I hate thinking that your sleeping in the house of somebody who had feelings for you.”

Yes! She finally said the words that I wanted to hear I think that will be enough. Sorry baby to make you feel bad but sometimes I have to confuse you so you can show and say you’re feelings towards me because if I don’t do this you will never let me hear whats on your mind.

I shook my head, cupped her cheeks so that I can stare on her beautiful eyes. She’s biting her lower lips trying to stop her tears.

“Nyan nyan"I called her name in sweet tone to get her attention. She’s now playing with my neck tie rolling in her fingers. What a cute cat I have."You shouldn’t be afraid of my parent’s, because my dad actually suggested that I can live with you.”

“Really, Yuuchan ? Your dad allowed you?” She clapped her hands in happiness, I nodded.

“I know this is just too made me stop on disagreeing on Acchan’s working with the company he knows why I’m hesitating even though I know that she can handle the position.”

“Oh, Yuuchan?"She looks owing me for something. I like the fact that she sees me like some kind of superhero..She pulled my neck tie to give quick peck on my lips.

"But at least I won’t be hearing your hiccups whenever I call you at night."She hit my shoulder.

"I never  do that, maybe there is a problem on the line.” This tsundere girl is trying to mask her feelings again. Ok just do it but I really know you are crying if you’re not crying, why I hear sobs s in between your sentence. I grinned.

“What’s with that face? Don’t me tell your thinking some pervert stuff again?”

“Why Nyan nyan do you think I only think of stuffs like that.”

“Yes.” Now she’s pissing me” Even you’re sleeping you always mumbling about oshirii and oppai.“I got surprised on her revelation.“Now that makes me think if you’re ogling on other girl’s body in your dreams."Oh my, she forgets so fast that I’m her superhero and smacking my chest. "Tell me Oshima, Who are those girls?”

“What the hell. How would I know?”

“Is it Atsuko or Minegeshi? Who is it?”

Now she’s naming them . I have to stop this."Nyan nyan stop teasing me ok” I said in mad tone. I hope she buys it.“How could you say that I’m into other girl’s body? "I looked at her again. "You know that I worship your body. Of course if I’m going to dream about girl’s body, no doubt that was yours.”

“Yuuchan!"Back being superhero, you’re really good on this Oshima Yuu. At least I can use some of the things I learned from theater club in Junior high."So when will you move here?"She is playing with my tie again.

"On weekend I’m still busy to pack my things, I only have time on weekend.”

“Can you make it faster?” She pulled my tie a little stronger.“You know I don’t want you to stay on here place longer.” she seductively whispered to my ear biting her lower lips, she really knows how to use my weakness. But I’m stronger than that I will never give in unless I can gain something. I’m a business man you know. I hummed while thinking.

“So what will I get from doing it?”

“You know me when I’m pleased Oshima Yuu.”

“Hmm.. What about I will move faster if you promise me that you will never make me sleep on any part of your apartment when you get mad at me, it means I can only sleep in your bed.”

“Is that all you want? Ok…."She nuzzled her face on my neck made me chuckled "So you will move your stuff tomorrow?”

“I can’t do that, Maybe three to four days.” she pulled head with displeased expression.

“What? I thought you will move tomorrow?”

“I never say that."I lean my face for a kissed but she evades it.

"What do I have to do to make you move tomorrow?"Wow I can’t promise that.

"I still have to properly talk to Acchan’s parents and Acchan  I can’t walk out on her place without doing that.”

“Ok so you will move the day after tomorrow."She pulled my head on her neck .A bargain again?

"What will I get if I do that?”

“I till dawn, How about that?” She said seductively pushing her body in me..

“Deal!!!” I shouted in excitement.

I started by kissing her neck Haruna combed my hair upward with her fingers it felt like she’s going to pull out my hair out of my scalp as my lips are traveling from her jaw line and claiming hers. We kissed passionately then the tip of my tongue tracing the outline of her lips, she grasped giving my chance to enter and swirl around her mouth. Only parting when our lungs demands for air with our heads pressing together. Bending over while laying her down to the couch but she clutched the sleeves of my coat..

“Yuuchan lets moved to our room.”

tbc

yeah the continuation will be posted later or tom..

cisda83: thanks :)

ryu201: ah.....thanks

Jhom_09: hoi wag kang mapagbintang hindi ako ganun.... wag ganun.......
                    and for your last question.... I'm going to rest........Yeah

to all silent readers and those who hit thanks

Thank you........

:smh not for kids [Extra chap 12.5]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:23:50 PM by arawche079 »

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2015, 07:37:59 AM »
Hey, I just wrote a comment to chapter 12, but you have to update the next chapter! ah, maybe I'm late ... haha
so Yuu will move into Haruna's apartment?
YEAH!!
thanks for your update ...
more pliiissss ....

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2015, 09:18:12 AM »

dude  :smhid :smhid bakit ganun hindi talaga pwede?   :cry:

hmm but thank you for this lovely kojiyuu chapter  :shakeit: :shakeit:

you really fast huh?

rest..? hmm mukha mo  :catglare:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2015, 03:10:06 PM »
Oh they are moving together

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 13 Update
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2015, 08:25:44 AM »

Chapter 13

A/N: Please do not hate me if my fan fiction disappoints you. I apologize for bad English, grammar and sentence structure if my story does not meet your standards then just ignore it.

I was waiting for my boyfriend for ten minutes in a restaurant twenty minutes of driving away from his office. Away from people who can recognize us, we still have to conceal our relationship to public, not be discovered by our friends, workmates and other people who can recognize us even the setting of the restaurant is different as it gives privacy to the costumers with the four feet partitions in every oriental style table. Yuuchan arranged this date but he is the late one. I sipped on the glass of water that the waiter gave me. I looked at my phone expecting there will be some messages from him but none arrived.

I sigh, waiting for him really kills me. We should have just seen each other in my apartment after work. What if I cooked for him? But I have work so I think I will not have enough time to prepare. It’s our first day living together I should at least do something to welcome him. I felt my face heats up thinking about my lover will always go home in my apartment after work, we are like married couple. His family gives him permission to live with me if he let Acchan work on their company. They used me for him to be oblige and follow them, though I dislike the idea being bait but I will not protest thinking it will be a way to make him leave Atsuko’s place. Even though Yuu keeps on telling me stop over thinking that something might happen between them but knowing Yuu, it’s hard for him to sexy stuff, what if Maeda seduced him and something happened to them .What If ~I stop from my day dreaming. When I felt arms crossed my neck and put a gentle kissed on my head. I got startled and look up to see the person who did that.

“I’m sorry baby I got stacked on meeting.“I saw the person that I have been waiting for ages. My smile suddenly fades away remembering something. I removed his hands on my neck.

"Yuuchan stop it,” I roam my eyes around searching if somebody recognizes us. Releasing a ball of air in my lips, in relief as no one does.“What if somebody recognizes us and your parents knows it. Do you want to pay the consequence?” I snapped he sat in front of me.

“Sorry Nyan nyan, I just want to do something because you’re upset."He said pouting like cute child.

"Ok ….Can we just forget it but be careful next time.”

“Un "he answered with a nod. I know that I made him feel bad, but if he would not be careful and relationship got exposed it will be headline in every news paper of the city. I’m actually not afraid of having my job affected I’m actually willing to give up my career just to be with him but his family will not spare us.

"So you’re moving in my apartment later?”

“Un” He nodded  again while sipping the straw of his apple juice that I ordered before.“Half of my stuffs are in my car now but I still have to get the other half on weekends.”
“So what did Acchan say about you moving?”

“Actually she seemed to know that I’m leaving, I think her parents already explain it to her."He was playing the straw on his juice. I cannot help not to smile knowing that my boyfriend will not only be staying with me he was also getting free of his responsibilities with Atsuko.

"Ne Nyan nyan, can I have skin ship with you after work?”

He put his hand on my right thigh squeezed it lightly.

“Yuu-uhgn” I stop any sound to come out on my mouth biting my lower lips. He smirked with satisfaction in his eyes. This perverted squirrel really doesn’t know how to control his self in public. I hit his hand and shove it.

“I told you awhile ago to control yourself in public. Stop grabbing me."I hissed.

"Then give me something to hold.” He spoiled like a kid.

“How about this." I held his right hand under the table.

"I think this will do for now but I expect more latter."He mumbled with a cheeky grin.
I don’t answer it depends on my mood.

"Nee Nyan nyan we used to do this in high school right so no one will know our relationship.”

“Un” I blushed remembering our memories, those times that we used to hang out in music room together while watching him play the piano or asking me to sing for him, times that he always bring bento for us to share in rooftop, hid our holding hands underneath the table of the library while acting that we are studying hard for exams. Thanks to Kai and his friends that we can conceal our relationship up until now.

“I can’t believe that we had hid our relationship for eight years with our families, my manager and his friends only know.”

“Well I think we used go out of town if we have spare time back in college and me living in New York wouldn’t even make my close friends suspect.”

He curves his brows and squealed. "Because your friends know that I’m not the type of guy you want to go out with. Acchan told me your ideal type and I guess it’s much closer to Kai than me.”

“We’ve already discussed this before?” I said with tired out tone as he always bring this topic that I already discussed about hundred times.

“Yes, I understand Nyan nyan.”

“Yuuchan, you just don’t see it at first but you two have something in common.“

He chuckled bitterly. "Now you’re comparing me with that guy.”

“Yuuchan his your best friend stop treating him like that. I think being passionate makes you two similar.”

“Is that so?"He took another sipped on his juice and smirked I still know the reason why he is acting like that.

We continued chatting about random things as we start eating when our orders arrived. Five minutes had past; When Kai appeared on the side of our table and sat beside me. Yuu glared at him, his annoyed on his best friend crashing our date.

"What’s the meaning of this Kai?"He took my boyfriends drink, making me and Yuu look at each other, speechless on his action. Kai was breathing heavily, looks like he ran far just to be on our table.

"Yuu told me that you guys will have your date here. I had meeting at the cafe across this restaurant but I saw A-ach."Kai can’t finish his words.

"Kai do you want me to ki~” before Yuuchan could finish on what he was about to say.

“Kai~kun? Yuu~kun?” I heard from a familiar voice. Yes I know who own that voice. The voice that every time he call Yuu’s name sounded very different. From a girls point of view that tone means you want to gain attention from that person. I took my gaze at Atsuko who was walking near our table. Who I think doesn’t recognize that I am also sitting with two boys. I tried to tighten my grip on Yuuchan’s hand but before I can do that, he already pulled his in mine and wave too Acchan.

“Oh Haruchan you’re here too?” she seemed surprise that I’m with the two guys.

“Hi, Acchan”

“Hi Acchan” Kai greeted her.

“Acchan you told me you will be having lunch with Yuki?“ My stupid boyfriend asked.

"Un” She asked me to come to this restaurant but she mailed me that Sai’s parent asked her for lunch date. I saw Kai at the entrance and heard Yuu~kun.”

“Ah yes we supposed to have lunch."She looked at Kai who took another sipped on Yuu’s juice. Yuu read what’s on Atsuko’s mind.

"Ah, he said his not hungry so he did not order.”

“I was about to ask that.”

As I gaze back to my boyfriend, smiling on Atsuko’s cute way of talking to him. My gazed turned into sharp glare wanting to pull my squirrel out of his chair. Yuu noticed my sour expression and remove the smile on his lips.

Atsuko order a meal same as Yuuchan and said that she finds my squirrels food appetizing so she wants to have one too. I always tried to understand that this girl doesn’t know about my relationship with Yuu, he told me to have sympathy on Atsuko’s situation but sometimes her flirting with my Yuuchan is getting onto my nerves that I want to yell at her and say that she’s flirting with my man. Knowing that my relationship with my boyfriend will be at risk I tried to control myself clutching my fist tightly on my lap.

“Yuu~kun will you come again to my office to watch sunset after work?”

I glared at Yuu with my face questionable look on what was the other girl’s bubbling about. Yuu just fidgeted on Acchan request.

“What’s that? Are you guys having secrets?"Kai asked reading the atmosphere between me and Yuuchan.

"I-It’s because the view of sunset is beautiful in her office."Yuu explained

"Is that so?” I asked my eyes are burning with jealousy making him drink his water..

“Yes, Yuu~kun told me that he likes the view of the sunset at my office.”

“Or maybe Yuu don’t just like the sunset but actually likes who his seeing in your office.” Yuu disappointedly looked at me. I realized that I don’t just make my boyfriend feel bad about my teasing that I intend to, but it also turn the girl beside him blushed that made me madder. I saw Yuu shook his head lightly.

Shifting my view to Kai I notice a boy with big balloon passing our table, walking carefully not to trip. Knowing that my boyfriend will be terrified I tagged his pants so he will know that my hands are under the table for him to hold .But Atsuko held it tightly before the message could reach through him. I saw Acchan with comforting smile on her face while Yuu almost clutching her hand.
“Yuu~kun don’t be afraid it will not pop.”

I should be the one comforting and saying that to him..

“I know but I can’t help myself not to shiver.”

Atsuko caress his back.

“It’s ok I’m here.”

No!!You bitch I’m his girl friend.’ I shouted on my mind. I looked down. I secretly wiped my tears forming on the corner of my eyes. Yuu noticed it and pulled his hand out off Acchans. I feel my heart was breaking into pieces.

“Thank you Acchan.” my boyfriend said.

“Haruna-san, are you crying?"Kai asked.

"No something just irritates my eyes.” It’s the two people in front of me.

“Do you want me to blow it for you?"Yuu offered.

"No I’m fine."I hissed. I want to blow you away from that bitch.

"Haru it seems like you’re not in the mood?"Of course you’re seducing my boyfriend. How could I be cool about it?

"I want to go home.”

“Do you want me to drive you home?"My boyfriend offered again

"No.”

“Ok..If that’s what you want.” Shit! Are you numb Yuuchan? Why? Why? Whatever I took my bag and stand up.

“Yuu~kun will it be ok if I ride on your car back to office.”

“Oh sure.” I sharply glared on my boyfriend. Noticing my reaction he shifted his view to Kai.

“How about you Kai do you want to tag along?”But Kai has a car,stupid squirrel.

“No, I’m fine dude I have site visit today in this area.”

“Oh, I see.”

“So let’s go Acchan."Yuu paid our bill.

"I forgot I have meeting with my manager near your office. If it’s okay, can I you give me a ride with you two?"I lie I just doesn’t like the idea of them being lovey dovey on their way back to their office. Thank you Atsuko for ruining my date and Yuuchan you know what will happen.

"It’s ok Haruna~san” My boyfriend answered, wait did he just called me Haruna the looked at Atsuko.

“Of course it’s ok” So I’m the third wheel now?

tbc

@cisda83: hmmm.. next chaps will answer your question..

@jhom: oi anong drama yan? :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
              I don'r get it.... :P2

welcome jhom ....
              It depends on my mood and availability of the chap.....
             tsk...still busy....

@korisu29: I should have waited for your comment..
                   here is my next update..

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 03:14:29 PM by arawche079 »

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2015, 10:49:53 AM »
drama?  :scolding: hindi mo matandaan?  :on shady:

hmm kojiyuu and then atsuyuu? nasa heaven ako dude   :on drink:

busy ka? talaga?

Thank you for this lovely chapter and some kojiyuu sweet moment  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 08:02:30 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2015, 12:34:31 PM »
i reading this story again and again but yappari!!!!!
i want seeing atsumina soon!!!!
give my atsumina author-san!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2015, 11:16:07 AM »
Wow,already chapter 13 :o
Iam sorry im so busy and cant open jphip frequently
Ahhh, i think you forgot to put close tag "</b>" because the first paragraph of your fic follow your A/N format,
Butt its not important hehee

Hmmm still too much drama.
But i think yuu have a feeling with acchan even a little bit,
Make atsuyuu more please  :cool1:

And update your new fic ache,
Thanks for update

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2015, 05:16:16 PM »
more drama there

What's going to happen with the love triangle next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2015, 01:31:49 AM »
Author-san~~

Sorry if I'm not commenting much, I've been busy lately so I couldn't really get a chance to read it  :kneelbow:  :mon sweat:
I only have about 20 minutes of free time, so 5 minutes for reading and the rest of the minutes for Anime haha  :on drink:

I'm still at Chapter 8 but then I read Chapter 11, jeez I'm spoiling myself. I really need to read that now, I need to catch up!  :on study:

And you're Filipino right? I can tell from your comments with the other readers, It's all in Tagalog!  :mon evillaff:

(Fight! Ang daming drama! Pero nakaka-enjoy, wala lang time magbasa ahaha)  :mon sweat:

I promise to follow till the end though so good luck!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2015, 07:29:10 AM »
full of jealousy ...  :mon determined:
drama ... drama ... drama ...  :mon inluv:
thanks for your update ...  :mon thumb:
(ah, i think i'm not too late to comment this time~)  :mon misch:
moreee pliiss ...  :mon cute:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 14 Update
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2015, 09:12:46 AM »

Chapter 14

Yuu Pov

I excitedly buzzed Nyan nyan’s apartment, this will be our first day living together. I can’t stop myself from grinning, having the idea of skin ship everyday with my cat girl. But it seems like she’s not yet home, I have been waiting her for quite long but she’s not opening the door. I’m little disappointed expecting that she will open the door excitedly giving me tight hug and kiss. Maybe she’s still working but it’s already nine. Leaving with no choice but to open the door by myself I put the password on her automatic door lock with our anniversary dates. Then I pulled the knob the clicked sound means that I successfully entered the code.

“I’m home!!”I shouted even though I know she not yet home.

I changed my shoes with slippers and step in dragging my suit case. I looked around but in my surprised I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch watching television. I walk towards her with disappointed expression and I sat on the couch looking at her but she’s like playing that I’m invisible.

“Nyan nyan I’ve been buzzing your door for fifteen minutes.”

“You know the password so, why did you just come in?“ Is she still mad because Acchan and Kai crushed our date?

"Hey baby, are you still mad because of our lunch date?”

“No.” She said calmly but you can notice her being irritated with my question

“Forget it Nyan nyan. We will just have another tomorrow. How about we have dinner together? I will look for a place for us to be alone.”I scooted closer, holding her chin making face me.

"How can I forget, you enjoying her treatment? Tell me Oshima? Is this the reason why you’re breaking up with me, because you want to be with her?" I put both of my hands on my head being shock with her accusation.

"What are you saying? You’re over thinking again Haruna?”

“Over thinking you’re holding her hands tightly like you really want her to comfort you.” she half shouted.

“Hey, you’re the one who started teasing me and when you realize that you just make her blush, now you’re throwing the blame on me?”

“Yes…I mean no." She started crying again for god sake. I tried to wipe her tears but she shoved my hand.

"I’m sorry; I don’t mean to talk to you like that.” I tried to calm her but she stand up and walk.

"I’m going to sleep, I’m tired of this.”

“Yes me too.”

Following her to her room I tried to pull her waist closer to me. I nuzzled my head on her neck.

“Baby stopped this please I’m all yours now."But she forcedly removed my arm around her waist.

"Let me go…I do not believe you after what I saw, what more if you guys are alone? When you’re in a meeting with her? When your room is just few steps away from her? Tell me Yuuchan?”

“You told me that you trust me, now you’re accusing me?"She took the pillows on her bed.

"Nyan nyan I’m talking with you on the phone until your fell asleep.”

“Then what happened after I fell asleep?”

“Of course I will go to sleep to.”

“Really?”

She walks out of her room.

“Where are you going Nyan nyan? You promise me you will always sleep with me even if we fight.”

“I just promised that you can sleep in my bed even if we have a fight, now enjoy your sleep Oshima."Oh god!!! I’m wrong..

I went to the other room where she decided to spend the night and knock on the door.

"Nyan nyan Open this.” knocking again I tried to control my emotion. I don’t get this.. I thought she understand everything and know that I’m finally living with her.“Could you at least let me

explain?" She did not open the door."Ok… I’m sorry if I do something that doesn’t please you. Open this door please." I wait for her to open the door but she never did."Ok I’ll be staying for tonight, but if you don’t sleep with me you really going to regret it."I nudge the door and went back to her room.

Haruna’s Pov

For hundred times I checked my phone waiting for Yuu’s message and call. After we fought a week ago I never have news from him. Kai told me that his fine but he said he did not know where Yuu was staying. Maybe he was staying on some hotel in the city or maybe he returned his things on Acchan’s place. That stupid squirrel was going to have some punishment for making me worry and miss him. Why he didn’t answer my calls and emails if I can just visit him in his office I will do that. How could I reach him? What if he was with Atsuko and, his feelings for me really change?

"No way” The thought of him being with Atsuko kills me, he often told me not to over think things between him and Atsuko but I can’t control my jealousy. The more I saw Atsuko’s action towards him the greater the insecurity hits me. I can’t live like this I think I’m going crazy. Please Yuuchan come home with me. I promise I will sleep with you now..

Yuu’s POV

My best friend opens the door of his unit for me. This was my third day of staying in his house.

“Thanks bro sorry for the intrusion.”

“I already gave you the key then, why do you still have to doorbell?”

“I kind used to it, I always do it in Nyan nyan’s place even though I know the password of her flat.”

“So you’re expecting some kiss and hugs from me? Come here I will give you some.”

“Shut it dude…Nyan nyan can only kiss and hug me…How I miss doing skin ship with her” I puckered my lips in the air..

“If you’re missing her that bad then, why don’t you go back to her?” He sat on his couch changing the channel of his television to basket ball game.

“You did not tell me its rockets and heats."He hand me a cold beer.

"Dude stopped changing the topic. Haruna~san obviously missed you and already said sorry on what happened then, why are you still here? Making your girl go crazy looking around her perverted squirrel.”

“Hey you monkey stop saying that. Did you just want me to leave your place?”

“Dude stopped hurting each other your girl learned her lesson.”

“Nah, I just need some time to think. You know I’m tired of work and arguments with her. I need some refresher like this going home without any cold treatments, this is what I dream of sipping cold beer while watching sports channel.”

“With Nyan nyan sitting on your side, sucking your neck. Yuu I heard that for a million times.”

“Bro listen, Nyan nyan constantly calls me and asked if you’re staying with me or if you return on Acchan place. Is there something bad happened to you because you never answer her mails and calls .She even asked me once to accompany her to your office and knowing Haruna for a decade she is not that type, who will not asked that favor. Didn’t you get it she loves you stupid squirrel.”
“I already knew it monkey, I just don’t get her…She told me that she is understands the situation between me and Acchan. I really don’t get it.”

“Dude I saw it too and I can’t hide the fact that you two look like in a relationship. If you’re not with Haruna I might think that there is something between you and Acchan.”

“For god sake Kai, You knew everything, how could you think like that. Come on.”

“You know I think you’re spoiling Acchan too much that’s why Nyan nyan is hurting. Even people around us are thinking that you guys are in relationship but just hiding things between you. ”

“So you think I have to distant myself from Atsuko?”

“I think you have to do that so I can you know."He winked at me.

"Maybe your right, I’m too much into Acchan’s recovery making my girlfriend think that I’m falling for Acchan.”

“Wooow!!!! I know I’m the only person who can wake you up.”

“Because your my only comrade..” we chuckled.

“Ya, right. I thought I’m your prince charming?"He laugh..

"Why your jokes do always bothers me?” I laugh along with him. Then I suddenly felt my phone vibrating on my pocket I pulled it out my pocket it’s Kayo-san Nyan nyan manager I tap the screen and answer the call.

“Hello Kayo-san?”

"Yuu did you had a fight Haruna?.”

“Why?” I asked worriedly.

“Because I’m with her in the club but she is drinking too much. We know that she have high alcohol tolerance but she’s really out of control.”

“Tell me Kayo-san, where are you?”

She told me the name of the bar. I bid my farewell to my best friend and hurriedly drove my car to the club where my princess was. I entered the club and started searching for my girlfriend. I saw Kayo-san on the VIP lounge. I approached her asked, where my Nyan nyan is. Answering me that Haruna is dancing. Roaming around the dance floor as I’m looking for my girl and not minding of getting bump by the people so hype of dancing. Some women asked me to dance with them and there are some who just grab my body, dancing in front of me but I ignore the entire disturbance. I’m too focused of searching for my lost cat. Then I saw a familiar body in red dress dancing sexy with a foreigner man. She is too drunk to stay on her balance making the other guy hold her waist for support. My jealousy strikes looking at my girlfriend being touched by other unknown guy is making my mind rage. I stood five feet away from them. Waiting for my girlfriend to notice me and leave the guy she’s dancing with. I got bump a lot of time on where I’m standing, not minding if it hurts or make my suit got dragged. Yes I don’t have a chance on changing it because it’s rare for me to receive a call from her manager. And doing it means Nyan nyan is really out of control.
After minutes of waiting, she finally noticed my presence.

“Yuu chan” I read her lips I can’t hear her because the music was too loud. I walk towards her expressionless I still can’t find the right reaction for what I have been watching since I found her. As I saw tears forming on her eyes, I scooted her body for support and wrapped my arms around her waist. But the foreigner guy in mid thirties was pulling Haruna’s wrist halting her from hugging me.
“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?" He protested.

"No, what do you think you’re doing to my girlfriend?" I half shouted. Trying to suppress my jealousy over this foreigner who thinks he have my girl. Haruna got surprise on being too vulgar about our relationship not minding about the consequences that we might faced if our relationship got exposed to the media or around the society of elites. All I wanted is to claim my girl.

"Haruna try to deny me or you will never see me again."I whispered to her ear. I looked intensely to her eyes making her know that I’m serious.

"I’m sorry Daniel but his my boyfriend.”

“Do you hear that DANIEL?"I remove Daniel’s hand forcedly out Nyan nyan’s wrist while glaring at him I drag Nyan nyan out of the dance floor. She was too drunk making her tripped many times. We went the VIP lounge where her manager was seated I grab her bag and bid goodbye to Kayo-san. I heard Nyan nyan protests on my back. I got irritated on her complains that pinned her to my cars door. I looked at with her with bulging eyes and gritting my teeth.

"Yuuchan, Why- Why did you do that?” I look at her crying face; she is biting her lips I see loneliness and fear in her eyes. My mind was running wild with my anger, jealousy, and frustration that all mixed up but my emotion of missing her badly wins over the others. I kissed her lips roughly tasting the alcohol in her tongue and clicking our teeth, I can say that this is the worst kissed I ever done in my life as feel that our lips are not in sync. Roaming my hand around her body, pausing when lips are barely touching and breathing each other’s air, not minding if there are people would see us. She wrapped her arm around my neck that made me calm and my kisses became more passionate rather than when I started. I rested my forehead in her, cupping her cheeks and wiping the tears with my thumb.

“I only love you Kojima Haruna” Her tears did not stop from streaming down her eyes.

“Then Why? Why?"She’s punching my chest over and over but before she can finish saying anything I crushed my lips again on hers. I open the passenger sit and guided her to sit properly. Buckling her seatbelt, she pulled my head for another round of smooches.

"I missed you so much Yuu. You know how much I love you.”  She whispered to my ear. I nodded and smile brightly showing my dimples. “Even though it’s rare for you to say it I know you do Nyan nyan." I teased her while reading all the emotions in her eyes.

"Mou, Yuuchan.”

I remove her arms around my neck and sat on the driver sit and started the engine.

“Yuuchan, I’m so.."I put my index finger on her lips that turns out to pouting hers.

"Shh…Stop it there is a proper place to talk”..

She removed my hand, biting her lower lips seductively.

“I know what you want Nyan nyan, stop seducing me while driving or we might end up on real heaven.”

She shifted her head while sulking on window pane minutes have past I heard her breathing regularly.

“She fell asleep."I mumbled.

To be updated

Before anything else.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GODDESS  OSHIMA YUKO

@jhom_09:ah yeah..........

ngayon hindi na.....

Thanks...

@ryu201:ah yeah I'm working on it........ I'll be updating two chaps in a week...

@cisda83: yes and more to come....

@shanju: yes I know... do you think Yuu have feelings with Atsuko too? hmm..... hmmmm... let see

working on chap 6 will be updated later.....

@rindg: no prob....thanks for dropping a comment...

(opo pinoy ako, tago.......Ah salamat, chill chill lang )

@ Korisu29: You made it...
                        more drama to come.. here is my update ....
                       update yours too..
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 07:05:11 PM by arawche079 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2015, 10:16:17 PM »
What will Yuu do to distance himself from Atsuko?

What will be Atsuko's reaction to this sudden attitude changes?

What will Yuu's parents do about that?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2015, 01:31:37 PM »
two chapter? woohoo!!!! i love you author-san!!!  :luvluv1: :mon lovelaff: :mon love:
but wait,arent u busy right now? u sure it really fine?  :mon huh2:
but im happy if u update quickly hihihihi  :wahaha:
i will waiting ur update,author-san  :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2015, 04:18:42 AM »
hihi ...  :mon exhaust:
yupz, Yuu spoiling Acchan too much that’s why nyannyan is hurting...  :mon annoy:
but I like nyannyan jealousy ... I can't stop smiling ...  :mon inluv:
thanks for your update ... it's good as always ...  :mon thumb:
moooreee pliiisssss ....  :mon roll:
Ah, wait! I saw on TV that Philippines hit by typhoon, I hope you and the others are fine ...  :mon prayer:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2015, 03:27:48 AM »

Heyy dude sorry late comment  :kneelbow:

hehe thank you for this chapter  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

you know what i want huh? too much drama  :wahaha:

what would happen next? ahh alam mong alam ko na hahaha

sorry i always have a sick, my promise just wait a little, hehehe  :imdead:

more kojiyuu and atsuyuu okkkk?  :bingo:

:shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)