JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Kokoro no Senshi

Author Topic: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 5 (YukiRena) //Apr 26\\  (Read 19299 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 2 (YukiRena) //May 7th\\
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
Ano why I can't open the smut scene in shibuya x dance story I wanna read it
Yes I'm a pervert , so what?
Can you atleast pm me the scene, I wanna know
Ohh thank you for the update

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 03:03:06 PM »
Ano why I can't open the smut scene in shibuya x dance story I wanna read it
Yes I'm a pervert , so what?
Can you atleast pm me the scene, I wanna know
Ohh thank you for the update

there are a few rules we have to follow in this thread in order for it to thrive. One of them is that if you want the access to the perv thread you have to ask for it and you have to be of legal age. Also...I cannot PM you the perv story as it's against the rules and I love our mods too much to go against them :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 03:13:42 PM »
Okay thank you
Who mod I'm gonna ask?
I have no problem with my age because I'm turning 20 this november
I still wanna read about it
( because my first time to read about shibuya x dance fic, so I wanna have the full version of it)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 03:20:10 PM »
Okay thank you
Who mod I'm gonna ask?
I have no problem with my age because I'm turning 20 this november
I still wanna read about it
( because my first time to read about shibuya x dance fic, so I wanna have the full version of it)

go ask in this thread~ http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1176950#new

*off to teach a girl English*

"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »
oh now i understand why this is a YukiRena version instead of Wmatsui. Due to smut scene not allowed here. A bit confused at first hehe.  :grin:

thanks for clarifying.
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 03:35:16 PM »
Thank you

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 07:36:52 PM »
How many times did I read it? And the only problem I had was reading it before exam....and I couldn't focus on the questions XD
And then after the exam I was still in a 'silent-fangirling-mood' to the point that my friends wondered what was wrong with me :P

I can't wait for the 3 chapter :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 05:11:39 AM »
 sakura_drop - san

'My Kuchi Utsushi Butler' - very interesting fic

I like the twist, the plot and the characters you used in this story

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the story...

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 01:11:19 PM »
~My Kuchi Utsushi Butler

~Hi  Sakura_Drop_san! :D

~I already finished reading it from Prologue to Chapter 2!

~It's so cute! Yuki here is so brave!

~YukiRena moments is so sweet but I have a question about the Spicy Cracker???

~Yuki always eat it first and then he will going to pass it in Rena's mouth??? Why is that????

~Thanks for nice update!!!

~WMatsui_22~
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 06:22:27 PM »
sakura_drop-san.. please..please update this story  :bow: :bow:
I want to know what happen next
So many mystery..

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 12:14:19 AM »
What happened to this fic? I liked this...

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 3 (YukiRena) //Feb 14\\
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »
CHAPTER 3 IS HERE~~~ SMUT~!!!!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34333.msg1260879#msg1260879

Those who have no access... Akblasphemy48 (wMatsui version) is your friend  :roll:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 01:19:46 AM »
Omg everyone fanfic are so sweet and amazing

Please update more

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2014, 01:35:58 PM »
It's here! I've been waiting for it and now it's here. Thank you Saku-chanchan~ ;D

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »
NOTICE.

added INDEX on the first post, make sure to check it out  ;)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 1 (YukiRena) //May 6th\\
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2015, 06:23:15 PM »
A/n. Can you believe this? I myself cannot believe this, but here it is. I am very sorry for posting this SO LATE, AFTER SUCH A LONG HIATUS but... Life can get in one's way... and procrastination, laziness, other stuff that is of no importance really... This will mainly contain a flashback where Yuki remembers his first encounter with Rena, and here some of your questions will be answered...hopefully >< From this chapter and onwards the plot will differ from wMatsui version, so I suggest reading both. You can find wMatsui version in AKBlasphemy48.

Before we go into the warning, I will say two things. One, I dedicate this chapter to Taro (an all over the place kid, who loves YukiRena as much as I do - if not more).

Two. THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY CONTAINS VERY STRONG CONTENT, THUS IT IS ADVISED TO READ ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE 18+.

My Kuchi Utsushi Butler

Chapter 4

WARNING. Contains genderbender, smut, might contain strong language. The smut will go to the perv section so dun worry, mods, no violation of rules :)

Yuki simply couldn't take his eyes away off of Rena, who was peacefully sleeping in his arms after their hot session. Memories kept flooding into his head from the old days. Back then, the first time he met Rena, was a fated time that changed both of their lives. He couldn't help but bless that day, because if he was not there on time....things would be very different right now. He used to blame himself for not getting there way earlier, but now, when he was serving Rena-sama for three years, he realized he could have not changed anything, and maybe things would have gotten even worse. Looking at the raven beauty in his embrace, Yuki smiled and closed his eyes, letting the memories from the past flood his mind completely, hoping it will make him fall asleep.

FLASHBACK, 5 years ago

Kashiwagi Yuki always despised his mother to the point where he swore to escape from her grasp one day. No matter the consequences, no matter the fact that his mother's blood was running through his veins. He cherished all the little positive memories he had of his father, because his father left their lives too soon to change Sakiko-sama's obsession over Yuki, not that he had a chance to ever succeed. Not only did his mother made Yuki watch how she slept with many different men everyday and everywhere to the point it sometimes ended up being his room, but also blackmailing him into having sex with her, his own mother. He would refuse all the time, and every single time he did so she would beat him, tie him up and use him for her needs.

Yuki knew his mother killed his father as he was the one who witnessed the scene. To think mother was cruel and unforgiving was an understatement. His father was a nice man, striving his best to keep the Earl title at all costs so their family would live well and prosper, however, to Sakiko-sama it was of no importance. Not to mention that his father ignored the fact Yuki was not actually his son, since his mother slept with countless men right under his nose, he also let her decide on most of the important things while leading The County. He even went to such lengths where he gave his surname to Yuki and was proud, when years went by and little Yuki improved in a lot of fields. However, his mother killed Rinario for hogging up their son to himself, even if it all was her delusions.

Sakiko-sama was a cruel woman with no guilt feeling implanted in her brains and thus she did whatever she pleased. She said to then thirteen year old Yuki that if he didn't act the way she wanted, she would tell everyone it was him who killed his father. The boy was traumatized and scared for life. He still refused to willingly have sex with her and one day the worst happened. She was in one of her delusional states and dragged the poor young Yuki to the dungeons. She tied him up, heated the iron to high degree and imprinted MOTHER'S WHORE on his side. It went from just below his chest all the way to the middle of his back. It followed her saying in a very sweet voice, that he will belong to her forever and ever. After growing older Yuki had to choose if to stay under her wing and go through all the torture or run away and be called his father's murderer.

Yuki chose to run away and hide in the abandoned hut that he found in the forest once. Back when he was a kid, he used to play all by himself because no one dared to approach him thanks to his royalty. Well, other reason was that some kids would simply make fun of him. Yuki would explore the town, sewers, forest, fields and even the castle while pretending to be in search of the treasure. His father - back then he was still alive - would let him go play freely, letting mother blame Rinario for spoiling the child and taking him away from her, so he had all the time in the world to explore. Well, except the times when his mother would drag Yuki to her room to watch her have intercourse with various men or simply use him to get the needed pleasure levels.

So one day, while in search of the imaginary treasure, Yuki found this abandoned hut in the forest and since that day onwards the hut was his hiding place. No one ever came looking for him anyways, but he knew this was his hideout and safe heaven if ever he needed to run and hide, or just spend time alone and escape reality at least for a bit. Thus when he decided on fleeing the castle, the hut was where he went. Yuki would occasionally go check out the situation in the town or castle, and since he knew all the shortcuts, hideouts and secret entrances, it was no big deal to stay unnoticed.

It would be different if his mother kept her words and told everyone that he is the murdered of his father. However, no such thing happened and he was known simply as missing, while Sakiko-sama simply gave birth to another baby boy to keep herself pleased. Yuki fled when he was eighteen and was really fine and well on his own. He had a job as a caretaker at one of the lower class family's and he was happy being in charge of the most simplest things. The pay he got let him live simply but comfortably and Yuki even was able to fix the hut for it to look like a summerhouse. He had no friends even at the age of twenty, not that he ever needed any company, apart from huge loss in his heart due to his father missing from his life.

He really didn't care about his mother and her ways with her new young son, nor he cared that women were being brought to the castle to let the boy get used to the crazy fucked-up world that his mother has created in her head. Another reason was that Yuki was waiting for the perfect chance to take revenge on his mother for killing Rinario, and up till then he succeeded in making Sakiko-sama think that he was dead or long gone and lost. Yuki was sure his mother never even once thought about him more than his possession or toy to pleasure her the way she wanted, and just remembering how she treated his father back in the day always made Yuki's blood boil with anger and hatred. His father went through so much pain thanks to that woman and he swore he will not be Kashiwagi Yuki if he didn't succeed in his mission of revenge.

However, a fated time came when he had to act in order to save an innocent soul from being tainted and impure. Yes, he never paid any attention to whatever the mother and her followers were doing, but then he witnessed a little frail girl being carried into the castle. Her clothes were torn, the white dress was full of dirt and he could tell she fainted from all the beating wounds that could be seen on her tiny body. Older women and some of the older teens were of no importance, but a little girl being used was something he could not let happen. Yuki realized this was his chance to finally take revenge on his mother and save that girl at the same time.

Using all the secret passages and hiding places he followed the perpetrators into one of the castle's chambers, where Sakiko-sama and her five year old son were waiting in all their naked un-glory for the girl to be tossed at them so they could use her in whatever way they pleased. Yuki didn't wait any longer. He unsheathed his sword, jumped out of his hiding place and started slaying all the men in the room, until there were only him, his mother, her son and that girl left in the room. Sakiko-sama stared in shock but not for long. She turned to a pile of clothes, grabbed her own sword and extended the tip into Yuki's direction. Words were flowing out of her mouth while her son ran to hide somewhere deeper into the castle. Most of her words were about betrayal and full of hatred, but Yuki could care less. A fight broke out and in the end Yuki succeeded.

He killed his own mother, stabbing her right through her heart and revenging for Rinario and the little girl, who was lying on the floor without any signs of being alive. He approached the lifeless body and was stunned and amazed to see it was a young lady in her teens with her chest slightly heaving, her very pale skin marred with wounds and bruises, her beautiful face covered in dirt and with signs of it being slapped repeatedly. Yuki stood up and went up to his mother's body that was lying in the pool of blood and spit on it. He swore to never comeback here and to never let anyone know about his identity, even if it cost him his life. Yuki also decided to leave the little boy alone. The boy did nothing wrong to him and was only Sakiko-sama's little toy. He hoped for the boy to live a better life than what he had so far.

Then he heard a noise, a faint whisper and he knew it was a girl. He went back to her and took the poor lady in his arms bridal style, carrying her out of the hideous place, all the way back to his hut-now-summerhouse. Yuki laid the lady on his bed and treated all the wounds and bruises in the best way possible, ignoring the alluring body that the girl possessed. After he washed her up and made sure she is the best condition possible, he only then let himself look at her with the man's eyes. He regretted it right away. The girl was more than gorgeous, she was of fascinating and stunning beauty but it was not all.

There was just something about her that made Yuki's heart beat faster than usual. He never had this feeling in his chest before, where one's heart feels like it is clutched in the hand of the person you're looking at. He felt like if he was never to see her again, his heart would fail on him. As weeks passed by, Yuki realized he fell in love with the beauty in his bed. While the girl was slowly recovering, she was still not waking up, which made it harder for him to go to work everyday. The man got used to seeing the girl right after he got back home every time, however, he knew that the day when they have to part will come. Soon his premonition came true.

END OF FLASHBACK, 5 years ago

Feeling the princess stir in his arms Yuki returned from the journey of his past and looked at the girl in front of him. Her lips were slightly parted, with her chest going up and down in a steady rhythm. Her ever so pale skin was in a huge contrast with her long black hair, but it was what made her even more exceptionally flawless in his eyes. The butler used his free hand to undo the buttons of his shirt and his eyes right away squinted. He still couldn't stand seeing the scar from back when he was thirteen. It was the only thing, other than the thought of a now older boy being somewhere alive and having their mother's blood, that reminded him of his past. And he knew he will never be able to forget it. Ever.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:12:17 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 4 (YukiRena) //Apr 23\\
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2015, 10:20:53 PM »
YEAAAAAAAAH Update

*jump up and down *

*Throw flower and popcorn *

update update.

*cry* Yuki mom is worst *Throw stone at Yuki mom *

* Fires at her*

die you bitch don't hurt my Yuki,  i feel sorry for yuki.

i hope he will find happiness in his life with rena.

thanks for update, hope you will update soon not after one year xd.

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 12:00:16 PM »
thank you saku san for the update!! wow, starting from here, it really is different from the wmatsui one! seems like its getting more intense too!! o.o now, im going to wait patiently for the next update!! ^_^ thank you again for the update, saku san!! :) *in a happy mood*

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »
*le gasp* I'm here! *le gasp* Surprised? *le gasp* What's with the le gasp? *le gasp* Oh I almost forgot I was imagining myself as Yuki's mother and started choking myself LELELELELEL

ENOUGH BULLSHIT AND ON WITH THE COMMENTING (No promises that there will be no bullshit in my comment lel)

The first sentence itself already told me that shit happened and Yuki really hated his mother. And wow damn.. Yuki's mother is losing her mind, being obsessed with her own kid and shit like that after Yuki's dad had passed on... or....... she could just be into incest from the beginning //winkwink WHAT A KINKY MOTHER. But of course we know that's not the case here. Obviously she lost her mind right after her husband died and was craving for the presence of a male by here side at all times. Watching your mom sleep is like the worst nightmare. Come on, don't deny it. I have a mom at home that sleeps with both her eyes half open. You want me to look at that? NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN! And watch my mom fuc-.................... NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN! *wash brains* *flips facebook* *wash brain* *flips bed* *wash brain* *flips youtube* *wash brain* *flips self* *wash brain*  #gonnagetnightmaresforamonththanksalot

Oh, now it's shown that Yuki's mom was the actual killer of her very own husband. How enlightening. Oh she killed Rinario just because he was hogging Yuki to himself? Here, have my middle finger. *inserts midfing* Poor poor Rinario dying innocently by his own crazy ass wife... I must tell Rinario's best friends, Alberto and Rodriguez about this.

She tatoo-ed Yuki with MOTHER'S......WHORE....... Is that the best you can think off, crazy woman? At least make it fancier. Make it in another language to make it seem more unique. For example, 'PUTA DE SAKIKO' sounds better right? Wait, why am I giving that crazy woman more ideas. *washes sakiko's brain* I didn't say anything to you, puta.

I see... So that's how Yuki started his care taking job... After he ran away... I seee........... He wants revenge for his dad, Rinario. Good. Since Alberto and Rodriguez isn't enough, Yuki could call his dad's past school mates, Carlos and Eduardo to help. Oh Yuki knows all the secret passages and managed to slay every single man in the dungeon. No need for Rinario's mariachi members help.

'Sakiko-sama stared in shock but not for long. She turned to a pile of clothes, grabbed her own sword and extended the tip into Yuki's direction.'
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA OMG I SHOULDN'T BE LAUGHING AT THIS SERIOUS SCENE BUT WHY IS IT SO FUNNY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Hey tell me.. Why is this scene so funny? I dunno but it seemed......funny XDDDDDDD

Yuki didn't seemed to have an ounce of mercy killing his own mother. Though given what he had been through for the past ten years, it's understandable. She deserved to die. Badly. If I was Yuki, I would not stab her heart. Too easy. I would do worse. Not suitable to be mentioned here.. But yeah.. DANG~! Did he or did he not spit on Sakiko's body *whistles* Yuki did a good job leaving the little boy alone and wishing for him to have a better life in the future. He's right. The little kid did nothing wrong. He's a little kid. What could he do wrong? Except for occasionally breaking stuffs, not wanting to eat, crying, throwing tantrums, peeing in his pants, annoying, having an attitude. Other than that, he's innocent. So, good job, Yuki. I give u 11/10 points for being an understanding guy. *claps*

Okay.. So Yuki fell in love with sleeping beauty.. But did he uhm...*cough*had some hot activities with her while sleeping tho? Dun wanna think about it. LELEL

Conclusion : One of the most messed up fic I've ever read aside from the ones I accidentally bumped into while having nothing to do. That one tops it all. But that's another case. All in all, good job with this chapter. Everything is well written. They way you portray Yuki's life was straight up well done. You literally made me feel what Yuki was going through. The pain and anger.. I was rubbing my forehead the whole time during Yuki's childhood misadventure. All of them, I felt it. Except for the part where he had sex with Sakiko. I don't wanna feel that. Really. Are you kidding? NEIN TO THE MAX n****!

This is Kevin signing off~ CHIAOZ~!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »
wow, they censored the n word. good job, jphip. LOLOLOLOL

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Kokoro no Senshi