JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Two Moons

Author Topic: Yuiparu Fics (Update/Announcement)  (Read 24500 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: YuiParu Fics (New- Sayaparu Strawberry Hunting)
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 04:26:38 AM »
Still a little raw but I like it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 06:52:45 AM »
That was really good stories but the Sayaparu was a littel wear
Is not normal seed, but is ok  :twothumbs
I hope other Yuiparu  :)

Offline Xerxes88

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »
Worshipping YuiParu~
It's awesome author-san~  :twothumbs can't wait to read your next fic~  :)

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: YuiParu Fics (Eight Years...(?))
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 12:15:29 PM »
3AM... I don't sleep...

She was breathtaking sitting beside me, our legs dangling from the rooftop of the school, the summer breeze hitting her, her hair strands flowed in front of her face as she turned to look at me with that smile I always picture before I go to sleep. But the moment I hear her speak my heart races, the butterflies in my stomach flutter, and I'm left listening to every word she says. Although there are times I don't listen to her sweet voice and instead I look deep into her eyes, curious as to what she really feels deep inside. Is she terrified, horrified by everything we've been through?, does she have hope we can make it 'til the end? Or does she believe we will die?
"Haruka!" Her voice snapped me back into reality. I didn't even realize I was completely lost in my thoughts.
"Sorry, what?" I asked, hoping she will repeat what she said.
"I asked if you wanted to stay and watch the sunset?"
I gave her a nod, turning back towards the fog filled sky. The sun was rarely visible, but today was the third day of summer and for the past eight years we could alway catch the sunset from the schools rooftop, each time this year the sun peeked through the foggy, misty sky like it was showing us he is still there.
"What were you thinking about?" She asked.
I turned back to her, "nothing."
She laughed, "tell me, I want to know." She reached over taking my hand and interlocking her fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and looking back up I tightened my grip and smiled at her. "You. I was thinking about you."
"Good thoughts?" She raised a brow.
I giggled and shook my head, "well, that... But also, if you're okay..." I could see her lose her smile, but switched to a fake one, one I hated.
"I'm fine. I know it's been hard, but as long as we are together I'll be fine."
"I don't believe you." I frowned, my head dropping down.
I felt her fingers lift my chin up finding her smiling like before, not her fake smile. "I'm scared, I don't know what can happen next, I don't know if we will find anyone else or if they will find us, but like I always tell you; as long as I am with you, I will fight to keep us alive."
Her sincerity, I could see it in her eyes.
"My Yui, I love you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, tightening around her neck as I cried into the nape of her neck.
Soon I felt her push away, "look the sun!" She exclaimed, pointing towards the horizon, passing the disintegrating buildings, the knocked over towers, and the grey fog we've looked up at for the last eight years, there, it was there our day of hope for a new life.
The sun set slowly, but after it was gone it was back to black, no stars, or moons. I suddenly saw a light flash by my eyes. "Here's your flashlight. Let's go back in before the wind picks up the smog from the plantation." Yui helped me get up off the edge and we headed back inside and empty classroom, tagged by previous survivors or past people who had been alive before the smog.
We locked up the door and sealed off the bottom of the door along with taping up the edges and cracks of them, keeping the little smog from the plantation out. As the two of us huddled up in our bed off to the middle of the classroom, Yui holds me close, covers me up, and nuzzles her nose against my neck.
"It tickles, stop!" I giggle, pushing her away.
She pouted, but does it again, "but you smell good, paruru!"
I couldn't help but laugh more, feeling her tickle my neck. "Stop!" I plea.
"Okay, okay." She said.
Now facing me while we lay in bed, she closes her eyes. "Goodnight. I love you." She whispers.
"I love you too." I whisper back.
I saw her slightly tilt her head, planting a kiss on my lips.

When I woke up the next morning, she was still there. Her eyes closed, lips parted, and her skin cold and  pale. I cried.
I could still remember her telling me, the virus got her. I fell to my knees praying it wasn't true however she grabbed me and pulled me back up to face her. She yelled at me, screamed from the top of her lungs to get me to understand I will continue without her.
But how can I survive without her.
"My Yui." I whispered, running my fingers over her eyes remembering her soft and loving looks, her lips where her sweet voice came out from, her nose that nuzzled me each night before bed, her hair that I always petted while she laid on my lap. I cried and cried, but I had to survive like she said to do so, like she did for us for the last eight years.

Offline giotuyet

Re: YuiParu Fics (New)
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 02:05:15 PM »
Sad Ending T.T I think "My heart will go on" will is a good theme song for this fic T.T So sad T.T Thank you so much for a good fic and please come back asap !!!     
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 08:26:38 PM »
NOOOO~!!!!!

:OMG: :fainted: :frustrated: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :on blackhole: :on cloudeye: :k-sad:

thnk god this is a os. if this was  series....

:mon whine: :pen_cry:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 08:11:48 PM »
Ending broke my heart.  :bleed eyes:
Arígatou :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: YuiParu Fics (New -Haruka-)
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 11:19:05 AM »
You guys, Why do I like to write sad YuiParu fics!?
I didn't know how to end it...

Haruka

Arriving home to the smell of food in the midst of cooking is one thing Yui could never get over. For her it was a warm feeling in her, like if she had taken a drink of hot chocolate on a winter night. However, the whip cream on top was the person greeting her at the door with the sweetest voice saying, “Welcome home.” and a smile that radiates like the sun. The minute Yui enters, it’s all that and more; she helps her remove her jacket or coat, her shoes, and takes her backpack hanging it neatly on the hanger by the door. She arranges her shoes in its place, precisely and neatly that if it is a centimeter off its place she will correct it. Yui thanks the young woman and kisses her on the cheek as a thank you. She just smiles in return and says, “I must return to finish your dinner. You must be starving.” And with that she turns back around and heads back into the kitchen. Yui tends to follow sometimes, but today she took off to take a shower. “I’ll be bathing if you need me.” She said, walking past the kitchen and into their bedroom. The young woman only gave her a smile and a nod as she walked by, the turning back around to attend to Yui’s dinner.
At the dinner table, it’s quiet. The only sounds heard are the clanking of the spoon and chopsticks hitting the bowls and plates. Yui ate and ate, having skipped lunch wasn’t the best idea. While she finished up her food, she looked up at the young woman asking, “aren’t you going to eat?”
She shook her head, “I ate earlier, but thank you.”
Yui just nodded slurping up some of the soup specially prepared for her.
“Did you have a good day at work?” She asked, Yui.
Yui nodded happily, “I did. Today I got a promotion!”
“Really?” The young woman tilted her head, a smile appearing on her face.
Yui nodded again, “Yeah! You know what this means, right?” She asked her, her eyebrows raised.
“No, what does it mean?” Now her smile left and a curious look was given to Yui.
“It means, Haruka,” she called her by her name, “that we can finally move into a different place. Your dream house if you wish.” Yui grinned, with the thoughts of leaving their small apartment and buying a big house.
Haruka, the young woman sitting across from her, clasped her hands together, excited to hear such wonderful news. “That is amazing!”
“It is. Now I want you to look for a house, alright?” Yui informed her.
Haruka nodded furiously, “I will do whatever you ask.” She got up off the chair, Yui watching her making her way to grab the laptop. Walking back with it in her arms, she set it down on the table, beside her untouched dinner, and opened it up to begin the search of a new home. Yui smiled at her attentively searching on the computer, but, her thoughts faded to her past and the smile disappeared. She’s living a lie.
As time went by, Yui made enough money for her new home. The home Haruka picked the same day she asked her to search for one. It was a grand home, near the countryside where she can see the sunrise and set, where she can go for her daily runs and view the most beautiful view. This was a home she’s dreamed of all her life and Haruka knew it. It didn’t matter if she had to drive the extra mile to get to work, for her it was worth it.
“Do you like the house I picked, Yui?” Haruka asked. The two were lying in bed on a Sunday evening, watching the television and having cookies Haruka baked.
“I love it!” Yui smiled, wrapping her arm around Haruka’s shoulders, tightening her grip. Haruka took a cookie, picking a piece off and feeding it to Yui. “Aah~”
Yui opened her mouth, the cookie popped into her mouth and she chewed. The taste was perfect, not too sugary and not too tasteless, plus it had extra chunks just the way Yui loved it. Swallowing the piece she took the same cookie Haruka had in her hand and tried giving some to Haruka. The young woman only pushed away the cookie saying, “I cannot eat this, Yui. It is not good for me.”
Yui frowned, lowering the cookie from Haruka’s mouth. “I forget. I am sorry.” She apologized.
Haruka frowned along with Yui. “I am sorry. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.”
Yui placed the cookie back on the plate. “It’s okay, you didn’t.” She tried to smile.
Haruka only saw the smile and smiled along with her, “you are happy again.”
“Yeah.” Yui lied.
Haruka only watched her, still smiling at her. Yui began to feel uncomfortable, deciding to take a run for the evening. “Haruka, I think I’m going for a run. Will you be okay by yourself?” She asked.
Haruka responded, “I will be okay, as long as you feed me.”
Yui again weakly smiled, giving her a nod, “Let’s go.”The two got off the bed and headed out the room.
Yui ran along the trail, the cold wind hitting her bare legs and her face. She didn’t care if it was cold she just wanted to run, try to get rid of her thoughts. But her thoughts clouded her mind, each image of the past flashing like a light was going on and off over and over. She ran faster and faster, tiring her legs and finally stopping in the middle of a bridge that over looked a small lake. Trying to catch her breath, she placed her hands on her hips, shut her eyes tightly, and felt her legs quiver from wanting the excess running; she also felt her sweat dripping down her face. All of a sudden she felt something warm stream down her cheeks. She was crying. Did she really want this life?
That night she laid awake, naked under the covers with Haruka beside her sleeping peacefully. After making love to her she thought her thoughts would go away, but they haven’t. She still wonders so much about her choice: Did I do what was right? Was it selfish? Is it wrong? Should I let her go?
It was the same questions haunting her after her decision at the, RobotixLab. Thought after time, Yui convinced herself that it was okay, she was not the only one living this life. Told herself this is Haruka.
“What are you thinking?”
Yui was brought back from her thoughts, turning over to find Haruka awake, staring at her with this brown eyes that glistened with the moonlight shining through her window. Yui could not believe how realistic she looked. But, staring deep into her brown eyes was nothing. No soul, no life. She was another piece of machinery, something created by hand, programmed by computers with the list of perfection. Yui could see now, she is crazy.
“I’m thinking about, Haruk.” She answered her, with the softest voice.
Haruka giggled. “About me, Yui?”
Yui shook her head slowly, “No,” she croaked, “the real, Haruka.”
“But, I am here.” Haruka adjusted her head on the pillow to be closer to Yui.
Again Yui shook her head, this time swallowing back the lump forming in her throat. “No. You aren’t.”
“Yui, I am here.” Haruka repeated.
Yui sat up, the covers falling from her upper body. “You aren’t, Haruka.” She raised her voice from the soft one she had while she laid down.
Haruka sat up also, holding the sheets tightly. “I am, Haruka.” She said.
Yui placed her hands over her ears, “you are not, Haruka.”
“I am, Haruka.” She repeated and Yui kept denying it. Back and forth until Yui snapped, throwing hersf over Haruka and pinning her back onto the bed.
“You are not, Haruka. You are not, Haruka! YOU ARE NOT, HARUKA!” She yelled, tightening her grip on Haruka’s neck, which she never realized she was doing since Haruka just looked up at her, tilting her head, curious as to what was wrong with her, Yui.
“Yui, I love you. Please don’t yell at me.” Haruka said.
Yui heard her calm voice and broke down crying, angry and the decision she made, the life she chose. Angry she never cried at Haruka’s funeral.
“You’re a robot! You are not my Haruka. My Haruka was skin and bones, you are nothing but a bunch of rods and wires.” Yui cried, “I’m sorry, Paru. I missed you, I wanted you and I to live forever but your life was cut short and I couldn’t live without you.” She spoke to the robot Haruka as if it was the real one, her hands loosing its grip from her neck. “I was wrong to do this.”
Haruka reached up and wiped the tears away from Yui’s cheek. “It’s okay, Yui. I love you.”
Yui dropped her head, balling her eyes out, her hands slowly reaching the back of Haruka’s neck, peeling back the skin. She hesitated to press the on and off switch. But, Yui picked her head up and stared into Haruka’s eyes, hoping this time she can accept the loss.
Pressing the switch, Haruka’s arm that reached Yui’s cheek fell almost lifeless. Yui took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly, finally accepting the loss of Haruka; the real Haruka.
After awhile Yui got off the robot, changed into some warm clothes, and left her home. Locking it up behind her.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: YuiParu Fics (New -Haruka-)
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 12:47:03 PM »
*dead*

:fainted: :pleeease: :gyaaah:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: YuiParu Fics (I love yogurt... hehe)
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 09:31:16 PM »
I haven't been able to write anything... I wrote this but it didn't come out so good, but since I haven't posted new chapters for the Untitled story and the YP SM Family story I'll post this for now...

I love Yogurt!

Love isn't a difficult word to say, but when you add the I before the word and the you after the word, and add all your feelings to it, you have the most difficult phrase to say, especially if you really want to meant it. Now, she was laying flat on the floor looking up at the ceiling replaying her moment with Haruka. Such an embarrassment.
"So, explain what happened." Sayaka peeked over the edge of the bed at her friend. But her friend laid there, only staring past her, her eyes focused on the ceiling. "Yui," she snapped her fingers above her face, "speak!"
"I love yogurt. Can you believe I said to her, I love yogurt! I couldn't say I love you, I said yogurt!" Yui finally spoke up after an hour since she arrived to her friends house.
Sayaka tried to hold back her laughter as Yui began to recall what happened on her date with Haruka.

The two had it planned out, buy some pizza, snacks, drinks, and the movie of their choice. It was another Friday date night for the couple, one they've been doing for the past two years and six months. The couple settled in Yui's bedroom, popping the movie in and laying back in Yui's bed. Yui had her arm around Haruka, and Haruka laid against Yui's chest comfortably watching the romantic movie they picked for the night.
Yui was into the movie that she would ask Haruka to feed her and of course Haruka didn't mind, she just keep messing with her from time to time, like pulling the piece of food away from her mouth and brining it closer. Yui would pout and Haruka would giggle at the adorable being. At one point, Haruka kept pulling a strawberry away from Yui, until she turned to look at her and she placed the strawberry in her mouth, inviting Yui to take it from her. Yui smirked, leaning in to take a bit of the strawberry, her lips grazing up against Haruka's. Haruka smiled, eating what was left in her mouth and Yui finished her piece up as well before diving in and capturing Haruka's lips.
The two made out, ignoring the movie and knocking the snacks off the bed. Yui had climbed on top of Haruka, overtaking her. She made the girl moan and whimper for her and she enjoyed it. As it began to get heavy between the two, Yui unbuttoned Haruka's pants, raising her shirt, and grazed her fingertips down her flat stomach to her girlfriends underwear. "Yui," she moaned, "I love you."
Yui stopped what she was doing and broke the kiss, looking down at Haruka, her cheeks flushed and her eyes glistening up at her. The sudden phrase, caught Yui by surprise, "I love..." She hesitated, her eyes shifting around the bed quickly, "yogurt."

Sayaka lost it, laughing and rolling in her bed.
Yui sat up, glaring at her friend until she shut up. Sayaka did and moved down to the floor to sit across her friend.
"I love yogurt..." Yui said again, ashamed for the poor choice. Sayaka snickered and Yui slapped her friends leg, "can you stop laughing at me, I need some help! I might lose the only girl I have ever loved because I couldn't say... That!"
Sayaka, felt bad, apologizing for laughing. She took a deep breath and tried to help her friend. "Okay, how about you go over and explain to her why you said what you said."
"She's really mad at me!"
"Just try it! Go, talk to her, explain the situation. It's worth a shot." Sayaka advised.
Yui sighed, dropping her head.
"Now, I mean go now!" Sayaka shouted, getting off the floor and grabbing Yui's arm getting her up and dragging her like a rag doll to her door. "Explain to her. Go." She pointed out the door and Yui only grumbled as she made her way out.

She arrived to Haruka's house pretty late at night. She hesitated on the way over and kept taking different routes to her girlfriends home. But now, she took a deep breath and snuck to the girls window, not wanting to ring the bell because she didn't want to deal with the girls parents.
She peeked through the window seeing the girl in bed but awake. Taking another deep breath, she knocked at the window and Haruka turned towards her, finding Yui standing out her window.
Haruka sat up in bed and stared at her, debating whether to let her in or not. Yui pouted seeing that the girl wasn't getting up and thought, maybe if she made a puppy face she would get her to let her in. She was right. Haruka got off her bed and walked over to her window, opening it to let her in.
Once she was in, Yui apologized. "I didn't mean to say what I said, I swear. I'm sorry."
Haruka crossed her arms, "I hate you." She said. Turning around she headed back to her bed and sat at the edge.
"Haruka, I'm sorry. I was taken back, I wanted to say it too, but my brain just malfunctioned or something." Yui tried to explain as Sayaka told her to.
"If you can't say it then It means you don't love me." Haruka hissed.
Yui, shook her head, walking over to the girl and kneeling down in front of her, "No, no," Yui took Haruka's hand into hers, " it's not that, I swear everytime I'm with you I'm the happiest I could be. I got scared, this was big for me and I've been wanting to say it as well, I just never found the moment and when the moment came I fucked it up." Yui looked down, taking Haruka's hand and bringing it up to her lips, gently kissing her hand. "I swear, I love you." She said looking up at Haruka, wanting to show she meant what she said. Haruka, still felt a bit uneasy, not sure if she really meant it, but Yui slowly stood up to her level and leaned down to kiss her, "I love you." Yui whispered on the girls lips, giving her another kiss.
"I love you." Again she said, this time pushing Haruka on the bed. "I love you." Again Yui said, laying on top of her and giving her another kiss.
Now, Yui couldn't stop saying it and with a smile on her face. Haruka only giggled as Yui kept repeating herself, happy to have heard those words coming from her girlfriend. While the two continued what they were doing, Haruka stopped her, "wait," Yui looked down at Haruka, worried. "You don't love yogurt?" Haruka laughed and Yui became embarrassed.
"I didn't mean to say that." She whined and pouted at Haruka who was busy dying of laughter.
"I'm leaving." Yui was ready to get off Haruka and leave but Haruka pulled her back. "Stay! I love you."
Yui smiled now. "I love you, too."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 09:25:49 AM by rosask45 »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: YuiParu Fics (I love yogurt...hehe)
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 06:40:08 AM »
In one word...AWESOME!!!!! :cathappy:

I just love shy and fail yui! And the part paru tease her with the strawberry... :inlove:

Offline shinri12

• ゆいぱる|さやみるきー|あかりけい
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 07:11:36 AM »
Thanks you made my day ☺️
LMAO i'm laughing 
Its awesome, waiting for untitled and syml ypr family then you make this fic. Love it ❤️❤️

I like ypr fic when yui become the dominant one in the relationship yet she's so shy or acting like a dork.

Update your other fic soon! :3 i'll be waiting for one-shots too!

Offline rosask45

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 11:32:39 AM »
Thanks for the love:)

So, how it going? What's that, I haven't posted Untitle or YP SM Family? Hehehe...  :sweatdrop:  I'm working on Untitle now, I swear, it's just I'm having some trouble... So I'll leave this one for now... Not so much Yuiparu, but it's something. Hope you guys like it. And I'll hopefully finish the next chapter of Untitle since I've been working on that one the most.

In love with my friends girlfriend

"Alright, I'm leaving. You have the number to the hotel in staying in right?" Yui asked the shorter girl who hadn't stopped nodding her head for the last thirty minutes, which was when Yui said she was leaving.
"You've told me everything!" She said very loudly.
"I'm just making sure." Yui said once she tripped onto her luggage and lifted it off the ground. She headed to the door ready to leave, but once more she turned to her friend. "Oh, I made curry for Haruka, just heat it up for her once she gets home."
At this point her friend lost it. "Yui, just go, I got this!!" She opened the door and pushed Yui out. "Bye!" She said shutting the door quickly.
"Kawaei!" Yui shouted. Ricchan, knew she was going to be in trouble once Yui returns from her trip.
While Ricchan waited for Haruka to get home from work, she lounged around her friends home, looking at the framed pictures and the set of DVDs her friends had. "Oh, what's this one?" Ricchan asked out loud, taking a DVD from the shelf and reviewing it. Finding it was a horror flick, she decided to watch it. Popping it in and turning the tv on, Riichan sat on the floor like an excited little puppy.
Halfway through the movie, Ricchan was hugging a pillow and quietly repeating, "don't go in the house, don't go in the house." But sadly the character goes in the house and Ricchan screamed as the young girl was massacred.
"What are you doing?"
Ricchan screamed again at the sound of someone else in the house. "Ahhhh, Haruka!" She shouted as she turned to find Haruka placing her bag and keys on the table. Holding her chest, Ricchan stood up and greeted her friend. "Hi. I'm sorry I was watching...." She turned pointing at the tv and as she did that she jumped again as the killer popped back in the screen.
Haruka giggled, "you're like, Yui." She began to walk to her room and change clothes. Ricchan was following behind her but quickly turned back around once she saw her friend shirt coming off.
"Did Yui catch her flight?" She asked from the bedroom.
Ricchan went to the kitchen remembering to heat up the curry.  "Yeah, I practically kicked her out since she kept talking too much."
Haruka laughed, knowing exactly what Ricchan was talking about. Once she finished up, she headed back to the living room with her phone in hand and sat on the couch.
"I'm hearing the curry now." Ricchan informed Haruka.
Haruka just nodded while she sent a message to Yui.
'Call me once you land. Love you.'
She sent the message, now she had to wait.
After a little while, Ricchan came with two plates, handing one to Haruka. "Thank you." Haruka took the plate happily, she couldn't wait to eat Yui's curry, it was always favorite.
"Can I finish the movie?" Ricchan asked.
Haruka nodded, "I'll watch it with you."
Once the two began the movie, Haruka was already gripping her hand onto Ricchan's arm. Ricchan looked over at Haruka, seeing how she closed her eyes but peeked. She laughed a little, but as soon as she heard a scream in the movie she turned her attention back and her eyes bulged at the next characters death.
The two weren't eating their food anymore, the two were now huddle close together waiting for the end scene. Ricchan, felt how Haruka gripped her arm, hiding from her face on her shoulder. She felt like she had to protect this cute girl from the scary scenes. So Ricchan sat up, ready to face the next scene just so Haruka wouldn't feel as scared and show a brave side to her. However... She failed. The ending scene terrified her as the lone survivor died a brutal death. Both girls screamed, and screamed again when Haruka's cell phone rang.
"Oh my... Hello?" Haruka picked up. Hearing it was her girlfriend she let go of Ricchan's arm and sat up. "hey... No, I'm okay, we were watching a movie... Oh really?"
While Haruka talked on the phone, Ricchan grabbed her plate of food and ate what she had left before gripping onto Haruka. She heard her friend laughing and talking away, she felt sort of... Jealous.
"Alright, call me tomorrow... I love you." Haruka hung up, a smile plastered on her face.
"What did Yui say?" Ricchan asked.
"She said she may come back earlier than originally planned. Also, she will kill you for slamming the door...?"
Ricchan gulped, "if I had t she would have been late." She whined.
"Don't worry I believe you." Haruka placed her hand over Ricchan's hand. Looking down, she felt Haruka's hand graze over her's feeling a bit shy about it. Pulling it away, she said, "finish your food or else Yui will yell at me for not making you eat."
Haruka laughed, "I'll eat."
After the two finished dinner and Ricchan washed the dishes, while Haruka set up her bed for sleep. Ricchan was surprised, to find the made up bed Yui had made for her was gone when she finished the dishes and walked to the bedroom. "Where's my bed?" She asked.
"Your sleeping in the bed with me." Haruka plainly answered and she say in bed with her phone texting away with Yui. Ricchan was going to respond instead Haruka cut her before saying anything, "go get changed then come sleep. If you can because that movie was scary."
Ricchan laughed a little, "right..." She headed to the bathroom, changed, and now laid beside Haruka in bed.
"So," Haruka put her phone down, "have you chosen?"
"What?" Ricchan turned to Haruka, curious to what she what she was asking about.
"Anna or Juri?"
"Oh..." Ricchan understood now, "they are just friends. Besides, it's not like they both like me in that way."
"Yeah, right! The two of them want you, I can see it. Anyways, why wouldn't they want you, your funny and cute and..."
Ricchan had blushed, she looked away trying to hide it, but she turned back when Haruka didn't say the last good quality. "And?"
"Sort of... Smart?"
"I am smart!" Ricchan cried.
Haruka laughed, "you are, you are!" She patted the girls head and Ricchan  crossed her arms, as she laid down, pouting.
"I'm sorry!" Haruka laid beside her wrapping an arm to hug her friend and comfort her. Ricchan did feel a little better, but still she pouted.
"Don't be mad, I'll make it up to you." Haruka said.
Ricchan turned and asked, how.
"I'll take you with me to the amusement park tomorrow. I was suppose to go with co workers, but I hardly know them and I need a partner for the rides."
"But I have school."
"Skip it."
"Alright."
After the two talked a little longer, eventually falling asleep.

The next day the two spent their day at the amusement park all day. They got on rides, bought snacks, drinks, souvenirs, it was all fun until Haruka decided to get on the haunted house ride. Ricchan, had said no way after watching that movie last night. But Haruka won and they both got on. Ricchan was happy however, since she could prove herself this time to Haruka, that she was brave. It wasn't like that in the end.
The beginning of the ride, Ricchan tried her best to be brave, not letting out a yelp, watching every scary ghost and monster that came out. Haruka was glued onto her, holding onto her arm like her life depended on it, Ricchan began to feel her arm fall asleep. Everything was going good, Ricchan was brave and Haruka clung onto her like Ricchan had seen it play out in her head, but as soon as they got to the end, Ricchan screamed along with Haruka and closed her eyes shut. When they exited the building, Ricchan opened her eyes to find Haruka only inches from her face. She blushed.
"Is it over?" Haruka asked, her eyes squeezed shut. It broke Ricchan's trance and she was able to answer.
"Yeah..."
Haruka opened her eyes to see they were outside and she began to jp around excitedly. "That was scary!" She laughed.
Ricchan, was still blushing from finding Haruka at close proximity. She never thought she would be so flustered being around her friend like this, questioning herself if she was having feelings for her friend. Riichan shook her thoughts away and laughed, "no such thing, stupid!" She slapped her head.
"What's that?" Haruka asked.
"Oh nothing, I was lost in my world." Ricchan said.
"Okay. Let's go!"
The two continued their day at the amusement park 'til it was finally time to go home.
At home, Ricchan had bought a pizza and the two ate, after they each took a shower. Ricchan finished getting changed and sat on the bed reading her text from, Anna and Juri.
"How's it going with Haruka? Are you having fun? I miss you! When are we going to hang out?"
-Juri
"Ricchan! You said you would call me, jerk!"
-Anna
Ricchan, kept reading both texts over and over, not sure of how to reply. Just as she was going to try and reply, she heard the bathroom door open and out came Haruka, wrapped in a towel.
"Great, my face is going completely red again." Ricchan thought to herself.
"Ricchan, can you hand me my pajamas?" Haruka asked pouting at the bed.
It took Riichan a couple of minutes to comprehend.
"Kawaei!"
"Oh, yeah!" Ricchan grabbed the clothes and handed them to Haruka, with her mouth slightly agape.  Haruka grabbed the clothes and dropped the towel, beginning to change. Ricchan stared, her eyes popping out her sockets. Even thought it was Haruka's naked back it was still...
She slapped the thoughts away, and she immediately got out of bed, "I have to make a call!!" She didn't shout this, she announced it.
Making her way out the bedroom, she headed to the living room and dialed a number into her phone.
The phone rang, "pick up." She whispered, "pick up, pick up..." She repeated until someone did pick up.
"Sayanee!" She shouted in relief.
"What's up, Ricchan?" Sayaka asked.
"I need to talk to you... But not now... Tomorrow!"
"Uhm okay..." Sayaka was confused.
"I'll text you... I just needed out the room."
Sayaka then laughed, "are you with Anna or Juri?"
"It's neither, I'm at-"
"Ricchan, are you talking to Sayanee?" Haruka suddenly came out the bedroom, running over to her.
"Yes, I am." Ricchan tried to get herself together, but her voice was a little shaky.
"Can I talk to her?" She placed her hands out, pleading for the phone. Ricchan handed her the phone and Haruka took it, pressing it agains her ear.
"Sayanee, I wanted to ask you..." Haruka turned around whe she spoke on the phone and Ricchan was behind her quickly jumping around freaking out over the feelings she thinks she's developed over night for Haruka. Once she saw Haruka turning back, she stopped and acted natural.
"Here." She handed the phone back to Ricchan.
Taking it she asked, "why did you need to talk to her?"
"I'm planning on a double date thing for when Yui returns." Haruka smiled, turning back to the bedroom.
Ricchan waited for her back to disappear from her sight and returned to her phone.
"I'm freaking out!" Ricchan harshly whispered, then hung up. She was too jumbled to continue speaking on the phone. Sayaka was left in utter confusion, but she will find out what was wrong with her friend tomorrow.
Ricchan returned to the bedroom, finding Haruka in bed, with the phone over her face as she typed away.
"Tell Yui, I say hi." Ricchan got into bed.
"I will."
Haruka finished and placed her phone on the nightstand, and just like last night the two talked again waiting for sleep to overtake.

The next morning, Haruka was up early making breakfast while Riichan was still asleep. She had work that morning, so she would be leaving Ricchan on her own. While she finished up, her phone rang.
"Hey." She smiled once she answered.
"Good morning. How are you? Missing me yet?" Yui asked.
Haruka rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yeah, right, you're the one missing me."
Yui laughed, "No, I don't miss you, I'm just waiting for you to beg for me to come home."
"Don't ever come home, I'm happier without you!" Haruka pretended to be angry at her girlfriend.
"Fine, I'll live my new life here. Maybe, one of these girls will treat me better." Yui said trying to hold her laughter back.
Haruka pouted, "hey, don't think about it!"
Yui laughed, "say you miss me."
Haruka, didn't say a word, she didn't want to let Yui win, but in the end she did. "I miss you."
Yui smiled, not a smile of a winner but a smile of a girl who was glad that her girlfriend did miss her. "I miss you too, Paru."
The two continued doing what they were doing without saying a word, it was something they often do while they are on the phone, even if no one spoke it was comforting, like they were next to each other.
"How's, Ricchan doing, is she taking care of you?" Yui asked.
Haruka nodded, "yeah, it's fun being with her."
"What have you two been up to?" Yui asked suspiciously.
"Watch your collection of scary movies and go to the amusement park, make dinner."
"That sounds fun! By the way you never liked watching scary movies ugh me..."
"Because you laugh at me." Haruka pouted again, remembering each time Yui laughed at her when she screamed while they watched the horror flicks.
"Aw, I'm sorry I won't do it again." She apologized.
"Yeah, right... Anyways how's your trip, are you getting your work done or are you gawking at other girls?"
"it's good. Work is gawking at other girls."
"Yui!" Haruka stomped her foot getting mad at the girl. "Stop gawking at other girls!"
Yui laughed out loud, "I'm just kidding! I'm not looking at any other girl, I'm too busy with work. Plus I'm missing you too much to think of anyone or look at anyone."
Haruka finally smiled, "good."
"What are you doing?"
"Im making breakfast."
"Kawaei, is suppose to do that."
"She isn't a maid, she is just keeping me company while your gone."
"She's taking care of you."
"No, Yui, she is keeping me company."
"Mmhm." Yui responded.
Another silence.
"When are you coming back?" Haruka broke the silence.
"Two weeks."
"Two weeks!?" Haruka was surprised to hear that. "You said a week."
"They need me here longer. Don't worry they will go by fast." She tried to assure her girlfriend.
"Fine." Haruka frowned.
"I'll be back in no time." Yui said positively, wanting to make sure she gets her girlfriend to smile before having to end the phone call. "I have to call you later, the client is on his way."
"Okay. I love you." Haruka smiled as she said those words.
"I love you too, baby." Yui smiled.
The two hung up and Haruka couldn't wipe her huge smile from her face, she always loved how Yui ended the phone calls with 'baby.'
"Good morning." Haruka turned to find a yawning Ricchan, coming out the bedroom with her bed head.
"Morning!" Haruka said cheerfully. "I'm done with breakfast. Sit down."
Ricchan opened her eyes wide realizing Haruka made breakfast. Running to the kitchen she began telling Haruka she shouldn't have done it. "Wake me up, I'm suppose to make you breakfast!"
"You need to stop listening to Yui. You're not here to babysit me, you are just here to keep me from being alone." Haruka scolded. "Now, go sit!" She ordered the girl to sit and she did. Ricchan sat like a good girl as her breakfast was served.
Finishing breakfast, Haruka got ready for work. Before leaving she informed Ricchan she would be late and gave her a hug before walking out the door. Ricchan stood, again, shocked. As soon as Haruka closed her door, Ricchan ran back to the bedroom grabbing her phone and calling Sayaka up.
An hour later, Ricchan quickly got on her feet at the sound of knocking at the door.
"Sayaka!" Ricchan ran to the door and opened up, pulling in her friend in. "What am I going to do?" She shook Sayaka.
"Lllet meee go." Sayaka ordered, but Ricchan kept shaking her until she, stopped. Inviting the girl in, she closed the door as Sayaka fixed her shirt. The two then made their way to the living room. "What am I going to do, I think I have feelings for Haruka."
Sayaka stared at her, trying to make sure she heard her right. "You have feelings for, Haruka?" She asked.
Ricchan gave a slight nod and Sayaka lost it, she was laughing so hard and so much, she held her stomach and fell back on the couch. Ricchan frowned, upset at her friends reaction.  "I'm being serious here!" She stomped her foot.
Sayaka wiped the tears away and stood back up, placing a hand on Ricchan shoulder, "listen," Sayaka had to stop and take a breather from the laughing, then continued, "you are not having feelings for Haruka, it's crazy talk."
"Yeah... Maybe... But, but-"
"You've been here for what two, three days? You can't develops feelings in that short time for Haruka, your friends girlfriend." Sayaka patted Ricchan's shoulder. "Now, I have to go. Miyuki is waiting for me downstairs." Sayaka brushed passed Ricchan and Ricchan just watched her go. Sayaka was right, she couldn't have developed feelings in that short time, it was crazy talk.
"See ya'!" Sayaka shouted as she left the house.
Ricchan sighed, dropping on the couch when her phone rang. Taking out her phone she saw her caller ID, it was Anna.

Ricchan had agreed to go out with Anna, after the phone call. The two met up for some ice cream and after they walked around the city. Ricchan tried her best to distract herself from thinking about the Haruka situation she was in. Anna, was somewhat a help, though sometimes, Ricchan lost herself in her thoughts and Anna would get mad at her.
"Hey!" Anna pouted at Ricchan and she stood holding a dress, "I was asking you what you think of this!"
"Ah, I-I-it's nice!" Ricchan gave her attention to Anna.
"What's wrong with you?" Anna put the dress back on the rack. "You keep getting distracted, like you don't want to hang out with me." Anna turned walking away from Ricchan, but she followed behind.
"No-no, I like spending time with you I'm just distracted, I'll try to give all my attention now!" Ricchan tried to convince the taller girl so she would stop.
Anna turned ready to say something to her shorter friend, but she caught someone about her height not far from them. "Juri."
Ricchan's eyes widened and quickly turned around, feeling a whiplash. "Juri!?"
"Kawaei, Anna..." Juri approached the two clearly jealous to see the two together. "What are you two doing?"
Anna took a hold of Ricchan's arm and pulled her beside her. "We are out on a date."
Ricchan now felt her jaw drop. "No, no, no, no, we are just hanging out!"
Juri crossed her arms and looked up at the taller girl, "like Rina would ever go out on a date with you, your always cold towards her anyways."
"I am not!" Anna argued back.
The two began to argue and Ricchan was caught in the middle of it, freaking out. She didn't know whether to run or try and stop the two, luckily her phone rang and rang. "You two, hush!" She pushed the green button on her phone, "hello?... Haruka!" She was saved, "yeah?... Now?... Okay, I'm going." She hung up. "Sorry, my master calls, I'll talk to you two later!" Ricchan ran away as fast as she could before either of the two took a hold of her.

Saved by Haruka, Ricchan thought to herself as she made her way to Haruka's work to drop off a portfolio she left at home. Arriving to the building where Haruka worked at, she made her way up in the elevator to Haruka's floor, but suddenly there were many stops going up and many people hopping in the elevator. Being shorter than most, Ricchan couldn't tell anymore what floor she was coming up with everyone trapping her in the corner.
After taking her trip l the way to the top floor, she had to head back down now that everyone was out of the elevator. She was praying no one would stop the elevator going back down, but bad luck struck when the elevator suddenly shut down. The power went out and she was trapped in there. The back up lights turned on but the elevator didn't move, causing Ricchan to panic. She went for the help button, hearing a voice come through the speaker. "Stay calm, ma'am help is on the way." Ricchan sighed, dropping to the floor, scared. Hearing her phone ring now, was a relief since she knew her phone had service. "Hello, Haruka?"
"Where are you?" Haruka asked, sounding annoyed, "I need that port-"
"I'm stuck in the elevator." Ricchan responded quickly.
"At my work?" Haruka looked up and found the crowd of people at the end of the walkway where the elevators are.
"Oh my god." Haruka said, making her way to the crowd. "Did you press the help button?" She asked Ricchan.
"No, I decided to live in here or the rest of my life, you know." She replied sarcastically.
"Kawaei!" Haruka was not up for games, she was worried for her friend.
"They said help is on the way." Ricchan replied, somewhat pouty.
Shortly, the firemen appeared with some equipment to pry the elevator door open. Haruka pushed through the people and stood front row, watching them get ready to open the door, "Ricchan, they will get you out now." She hung up, not even bothering to hear a reply.
As the men, pried the door open The elevator was just above them with enough space for Ricchan get out from. Ricchan was a bit nervous when the fireman asked her to come down, however Haruka appeared in her sight.
"Ricchan, are you okay?" Haruka asked worried.
Ricchan, again, wanted to put a brave front and nodded to her , "all good!" She smiled and went for it. She slide out and the man easily grabbed her and took her out. Ricchan thanked the guy and Haruka hugged her as soon as her feet touched the ground. "Oh, you're okay! I'm so happy!"
Ricchan became embarrassed her face turning red. "I'm okay Haruka.... Here's your portfolio." Ricchan said as Haruka clutched onto her.

The last couple of days Ricchan and Haruka spent time together, after Ricchan's incident, Haruka treated the girl like she was somewhat fragile, though Ricchan kept telling her to stop, that Yui left her in charge. Haruka ignored her and pretty much babied her, however... Ricchan took it differently.
"I'm telling you, she likes me!" Ricchan called Sayaka up to inform her how the last few days have been going. Although, all she heard was Sayaka dying of laughter, that at one point she began to choke, hearing Miyuki ask her girlfriend if she was dying.
"Kawaei Rina, you do not have feelings for your friend and she doesn't secretly like you back." Sayaka said, now that she stopped laughing. 
"But what if it is true? The other day I woke up to her snuggling beside me... I'm freaking out, Sayaka."
Sayaka sighed, "there's no feelings, I think your going crazy after the whole Anna and Juri thing."
"How did you hear about that?" Ricchan asked.
"Anna told me." Sayaka smirked. "Listen I have to go now, bye." Sayaka hung up and Ricchan was left wondering what to do next.

There was a day left for Yui's return and Haruka had asked for a whole week off. She decided to prepare for her girlfriends return. She went grocery shopping to prepare a dinner and she was cleaning the house. While she made the bed, Ricchan came in.
"Haruka," she looked nervous. "Can I talk to you?"
"Of course." Haruka sat on the bed and patted the empty spot beside her so Ricchan can sit. "What's wrong?" She asked once Ricchan sat.
Ricchan. nervously twirled her thumbs. Haruka saw this and reached over placing her hand in between and taking her hand into her's, resting it on Ricchan's lap. Ricchan slowly gazed up at Haruka smiling."You can tell me."
Ricchan took a deep breath... "I think I have feelings for you... Like I... I like you... I think."
Haruka's smile disappeared, she scrunched her eyebrows and tilted her head. "Is that so?"
Ricchan dropped her head and nodded.
"Well," Haruka tried to get Ricchan's attention back to her. "How do we find out if you do or don't?"
"Huh?" Ricchan indeed looked up, confused, but shrugged as an answer.
"Kiss me."
"What!?" Ricchan choked. "I'm not going to kiss you!"
"Well let's settle this now, instead of you waiting to find out."
"What about Yui?"
"We won't tell her."
Ricchan, thought about it, if she did this she would betray her friend, but if she didn't do it she would never know. Gazing back at Haruka, she began to slowly lean in, feeling her heart race. She could see Haruka closing her eyes and Ricchan was about to do the same as her lips neared Haruka's. 

The next day, Yui arrived around six in the evening, finding her girlfriend at the door.
"Paru!" She dropped her luggage and wrapped her arms around the beautiful girl, twirling her around, causing Haruka to laugh. "I'm so happy to see you!" Yui put the girl down, pressing her forehead against Haruka's. "Did you miss me?" Yui asked.
Haruka nodded, "I missed you so much."
Yui then pressed her lips agains Haruka's, not able to resist kissing her after being gone for too long.
"Come inside I have dinner prepared for you." Haruka said, leading her in.
"Mmm, smells good." Yui said, taking a whiff of the aroma in the house.
"Hey, Yui. Welcome back." Ricchan popped out.
"Hey!" Yui greeted her friend and gave her a hug. "How was taking care of Haruka?"
Ricchan, looked at Haruka and back at Yui, gulping back some fear. "Good!"
"That's good! Are you staying with us to eat?" Yui asked, placing her luggage off to the side.
"No, no." Ricchan was beginning to act nervous.
"Alright..." Yui sensed it and looked back at her girlfriend who just shrugged.
"I'm going now." Ricchan raised her voice, grabbing her luggage, ready to leave. She was feeling sweat beads on her forehead.
"Are you sure?" Yui asked, a chuckle coming out.
"Mmhm."
"Okay..." Yui scratched the back of her head, confused as to why her friend was acting nervous.
"Bye." She said.
"Wait, what's wrong?" Yui stopped her.
Haruka sighed and pressed her index and thumb at the bridge of her nose. Ricchan turned back to Yui and blurted out what happened. "The first two days I was here I began to develop feelings for Haruka I tried to ignore it but for some reason it kept coming back but when I went out with Anna, Juri found us and I was caught in between 'til Haruka saved me but that's besides the point so as days passed I spent more time with Haruka and I had developed a crush on her and yesterday I was about to kiss her but it never happened my lips never touched her's I swear!" Ricchan lost her breath as she quickly explained the whole situation.
Yui just stared at her, amazed by her how fast she spoke and non-stop. But as soon as she registered what her friend said, she just nodded, "okay." Was all she replied.
"What?" Ricchan asked, not sure if she had heard her right.
"You didn't kiss her, so that is fine. You don't have feelings for her right?" Yui asked.
Ricchan. Nodded, "no..."
"Alright, well let's have dinner." Yui took a seat at the table and Haruka joined her while Ricchan stood still shocked at her friends respond.
"Sit down." Yui smiled at her.
Ricchan sat beside Haruka, turning to whisper at her. "Is she planning my death?"
Haruka shook her head, "don't think so, she looks happy. I think she will kill you if I tell her you didn't make me dinner the past few nights."
"You didn't make her dinner!?" Yui overheard Haruka and scolded Ricchan. Ricchan spent her dinner pleading Yui not to kill her for it, also apologizing for that and almost kissing Haruka. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 09:56:48 AM by rosask45 »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: YuiParu Fics (in love with my friends GF)
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 06:21:07 PM »
Did they kiss or didn't they? Hrrm  ;)
Leaves to the readers imagination. But it they did that means Riichan is not in love with Haruka because she flatly said no to Yui.
Nice os! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 07:01:28 PM »
I'm starting to fond of YuiParu pairing now.. :cow:
Thanks to you, author-san...  :yep:
 :heart: :heart: :heart:YUIPARU :roll: :roll: :roll:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline rosask45

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 09:07:32 AM »
I'm starting to fond of YuiParu pairing now.. :cow:
Thanks to you, author-san...  :yep:
 :heart: :heart: :heart:YUIPARU :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, yes!! Join us !! Muahaha! Lol I'm just messing around, but I'm extremely happy you are starting to be fond of YuiParu, they are a cute couple-I mean great pairing! :D :heart:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 12:43:11 PM »
It's a funny story!!  :lol: :lol: Hope you do more stories!!

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: YuiParu Fics (sayamilky-yuiparu)
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 12:46:14 AM »
I saw a gif of Miyuki kicking a tree and I came up with this lol! So random... Kinda... Well I have posted a new untitled fic and I'll post a link to anther fic I wrote. If you didn't see what I wrote on the untitled one I wrote two fics and a new chapter cuz it's my broth day gift from me to you guys and it isn't the best but I'm like in hyper mode.. Lol enjoy!

The four friends have been planning a camping trip for the longest time and now that they have the chance to do it they went for it. Packing up their tents, blankets, pillows, food, drinks, bug spray, everything they could possibly need, they threw it all in a rented truck and drove off to the mountains. They each took turns driving, Yui being the better driver, more advanced, she decided to drive it up the mountain so the other wouldn't be nervous. While Yui drove, Haruka kept reaching over, patting her thigh, just to let her know she was awake. Yui let go one hand go off the steering wheel, reaching to take her girlfriends hand and interlock their fingers.
Haruka, smiled, gripping tightly to the girls hand. She was happy for this trip, even though she wasn't a big fan of camping, but it was one way to be with her girlfriend without anyone bothering her, asking her why she would be with such a "bad girl". Yui wasn't bad, she got into trouble, but it was never meant to be the way they see it, her father is the one that gets her into the trouble. Still, this was getting them away from everyone and their lack of knowledge.
In the backseat Sayaka and Miyuki were fast asleep, leaning their heads against one another. Yui could see the couple from her rearview mirror.
"Are they asleep?" Haruka asked, turning to check on the two.
Yui nodded, "yup. If you want you can go to sleep."
Haruka shook her head, "I'm keeping you company."
"Sleep." Yui demanded.
"No!" Haruka shook her head. Yui laughed at the silly girl.
She focused back on the road while Haruka watched the scenery.
When they arrived at the camp site, Yui and Sayaka were setting up the tents and Miyuki and Haruka were making sure the food was in the cost and they took down whatever they needed.
"I'm going to get firewood." Miyuki informed Haruka before just walking away. Sayaka watched her walk off.
"I'll be right back." Sayaka told Yui, before setting up the last of the tent.
"Hurry back!" Yui shouted as Sayaka ran off.
Yui looked over at Haruka, the two smiled knowing what Sayaka was up to.
While Miyuki picked up any sticks for the fire, Sayaka wasn't far behind following the girl, hiding behind each tree. She had a plan to scare the girl. She made her way to Miyuki, using light steps, nearing the girl as she picked up the wood. Once she stood directly behind Miyuki she growled. "Rawr!!"
Miyuki screamed, dropping the pile she had on her arms. Sayaka was laughing, her plan was a success and it was hilarious how Miyuki screamed. Miyuki turned to her mad and began smacking her really hard, just so Sayaka could feel the pain through her thick jacket.
"Damn you, Sayaka!! Why did you do that, you scared me half to death!!" Miyuki shouted. The two can hear the echoes through the woods.
"Sorry, sorry!" Sayaka tried covering herself from the hits. Once Miyuki stopped Sayaka fixed her jacket and her hair, then gave Miyuki a wide grin. "That was funny."
Miyuki went back to smacking Sayaka and all she could was cover herself. "Okay, okay, mercy!"
"You play around too much Sayaka." Miyuki pouted turning back to pick up the wood she dropped.
"Let me help." Sayaka crouched beside her.
"I can do it." She slapped her hands away.
"I'm sorry,'please don't be mad...You've been upset lately, what's wrong?" Sayaka had noticed her girlfriend hasn't been in the best mood. She waited for her to tell her, but it hasn't happened. Another reason to come to this camping trip.
"Nothing." Miyuki replied, grabbing the last of the wood.
"Let me help you at least." Sayaka said, not wanting to push her.
Miyuki sighed, once she stood back up. She handed the wood in her arms to Sayaka and Sayaka smiled. "Thanks. Let's get some more, okay?"
Miyuki gave her a weak smile and the two continued to pick up some wood.
When they returned, Yui and Haruka were setting up the second tent, though the two had a brief break.
"Hey, stop that kissing!" Sayaka scowled, dropping the wood near their fireplace set up.
Haruka gave one more kiss before getting back to work.
Once they finished setting up, they had dinner and after the four sat around the fire making s'mores. Haruka cuddled up beside Yui under their own blanket while across from them, Sayaka and Miyuki sat a couple feet away. Sayaka eventually scooted closer to Miyuki and placed her arm behind her, leaning towards her.
"What's wrong?" Sayaka whispered to her, she didn't want the other could to hear, but looking over she could tell they were in their own world. Haruka kept poking Yui with a marshmallow and tried to feed her but pulled away.
"It's nothing." Miyuki replied, not bothering to look at Sayaka.
"Talk to me." Sayaka looked at her with pleading eyes.
Miyuki faced her. "I don't want to talk about it." She suddenly stood up and walked away. Haruka and Yui watched her go.
"Want me to get her?" Haruka asked.
Sayaka shook her head. "I'll go."
Miyuki made her way through the dark forest with just her phone as a flashlight. She finally sopped, not far from their camp and began to let out her frustrations on a tree. She kicked the tree trunk over and over, her final kick caused her to fly back and fall on her ass. "Damn you!" She cursed at the tree.
"Miyuki," Sayaka came with a flashlight, helping her girlfriend up. "What is wrong with you?"
Miyuki pulled away from Sayaka's hold. "I'm mad at you." She finally revealed.
"What did I do? Tell me and I'll do whatever." Sayaka wasn't so sure why she was mad at her.
"I saw the letter, you got accepted to that university and you are leaving me!" Miyuki confessed.
Sayaka huffed out some air and began to laugh. "That's why you're upset at me?"
"It isn't funny!" Miyuki pouted.
Sayaka cleared her throat and stopped laughing. "You're right it isn't. But why didn't you tell me before? I'm not sure yet if I'm going there."
"Why?" Miyuki shifted her eyes to her.
"I'm waiting to see if you get accepted." Sayaka answered. She could see Miyuki still pouting, she did the same pout face and walked up to her, pressing her forehead against hers. "Wherever you go I'll be there with you, got it?"
Miyuki nodded and finally wrapped her arms around Sayaka's neck. Sayaka went in for a kiss which Miyuki accepted.
The two returned.
"I found her kicking a trees ass." Sayaka laughed.
Her friends laughed as well, while Miyuki began to kick Sayaka's ass as well.   

Here is the other fic. Nothing to do with this one. https://elpinchichi.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/perfect-yui/

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: YuiParu Fics (Sayamilky-Yuiparu)
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 01:35:23 PM »
Sayanee.... :rofl:

Love the other yuiparu fic! It didn't cross my mind they were secret lovers! :inlove:

Yui confession in the end...its great and.. :cathappy:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: YuiParu Fics (Wolf)
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2015, 10:03:30 AM »
Wolf

The storm was coming and everyone in town was aware of the effects of it. The whole town got together and prepared sand bags for the flood the storm would cause, fix up any roof for a home or business so water wouldn't leak through. The town was small and everyone knew many of their neighbors, they would all walk by and say hello to one another, ask how you and your family is doing, bake for you or cook for you if you've lost a loved one or if they wanted you to try something new. Everyone was kind in town, Haruka loved it here, she can go walk through the forest nearby and work with animals that her neighbor took in for treatment or a safe haven from attacks from other animals, though, recently with the storm coming a lot of animals out in the forest have been severely injured, mostly found dead. It was a rare thing to see in such a quiet area.
It saddened Haruka when she found a big shiba inu one morning before school. She walked on the side of an open road, her eyes on the ground, following the white line. But she saw red trickling over the line and she halted, quite unsure if she wanted to look ahead. Slowly her head moved, watching the trail of blood lead to the shiba. Haruka gasped, running to the dog quickly. Kneeling beside her, she could hear the dogs faint cry for help. Haruka, took her backpack off, setting it beside her. Opening it, she took out a kit her uncle had given her at the veterinary, she took out some gloves and  alcohol. Throwing the gloves on, she began searching for the wound, the dog yelped and Haruka retracted her hands, apologizing to the dog for hurting her. She carefully placed her hands over the fur moving it aside to clearly examine the wound.
"Bite marks..." Haruka said to herself.
Grabbing the alcohol and gauze, she unsealed the alcohol, "I'm sorry, puppy, this will sting." She poured it over the wound, the dog tried to stand and get away but she couldn't, Haruka held her down from moving so much and dabbed the wound with the gauze. Placing more clean gauze on the wound, she took her gloves off and took her phone out.
"Hello, Mr. Ono? I found a shiba, off on the side of the road heading to school... I'm here with her now, she has the same bite marks as the raccoon from just three days ago... I'll wait." With that she hung up, throwing her phone on her backpack. She began petting the shiba, trying to soothe her, letting her know she will be okay, that help was coming.
Petting her neck, she noticed she didn't have a collar. "Who do you belong to?" She asked as if the dog would reply.
Haruka waited for the old man, Ono, to arrive so he could take the dog to treat it at his home. While she waited for him, she heard a growl not to far from where she was. Looking up from the shiba, Haruka looked through the thickness of the forest not far from the side of the road, trying to find the source of the growl. She squinted her eyes once she caught a dark figure hiding behind some bushes. Haruka could barley see it, but once it turned to look at her, Haruka's eyes widened. It was something she had never seen, an animal with glowing eyes so intense it was terrifying looking into them but she couldn't turn away. Mesmerized by it, she stood up, wanting to take a closer look at the creature even if her gut told her not to, however the sound of a car pulling up and honking broke her trance, scaring her out of her body. She turned to see Mr. Ono putting his car in park and grabbing his own emergency kit. Haruka turned back to see the creature, but it was gone. 
"Haruka." Mr. Ono called out, making his way to her. "How is she?" He asked, kneeling beside the dog.
Haruka didn't respond, she kept scanning the forest trying to find the creature.
"Haruka!" Mr. Ono grabbed her attention.
"She was barely breathing." Haruka quickly responded, "all I could do was try and disinfect the wound."
"Right, now go open the truck bed and the cage and I'll place her there. After I want you to head to school, you're late." He said wit a witty smile. The old man was short, always seemed to be wearing rag style clothing, and it was always the same faded color rags of clothing, but he was the best vet in town, even without having to attend school.
Once they got the shiba in the cage, Haruka asked, "what kind of bite marks are those, are they from a dog?"
"Werewolf." The old man responded with a serious tone. Haruka watched him sort of freaked by his answer.
"No such thing..." Haruka said.
Then Mr. Ono laughed. "There is no such thing, I'm teasing." He closed the back of the truck bed and made his way to the drivers side. "Now, get to school. Later, you can stop by and see how she is, alright?" He jumped in his truck and turned the ignition.
"I will." Haruka said.
He drove off while Haruka waved goodbye.
Turning back on the road heading to school, she took one more look into the forest, flashing back to those Immense bright colored eyes wondering if they were real.

Arriving to school late, Haruka jumped the schools gate only to fall onto her knees. Cursing at the pain, she took a look at her knee and saw blood. Ignoring it, she stood up, dusted herself off and ran into the building. She ran past all the classrooms, making her way up to the third floor in such a speed. When she got to the door of her classroom, she opened it frantically scaring her fellow classmates.
"Haruka!" The teacher scolded once she realized it was her student. "You're late, again. What was it this time, ducks needing help to cross the road?" She asked.
Haruka shook her head. "A shiba in dire need of help."
Her teacher sighed, catching the blood stain on her hands and knees. "Go clean yourself off and come back to class. Quickly."
Haruka bowed and left the class, closing the door behind her. She began making her way to the restroom when she heard her friend call out to her. "Psst, Haruka!"
Haruka turned to find Sayaka running full speed at her. Haruka stopped walking and waited for her, only to be crashed into.
"Sayaka!" Haruka frowned, pushing her away.
She laughed, "sorry, I saw you walking by my class and I wanted to ask you if you've seen Yui."
Haruka shook her head. "No, I haven't. She didn't come to school?"
Sayaka shrugged, "that's what I want to know, that's why I'm asking."
"I got here late..." Haruka turned back to get to her destination, the girls restroom. Sayaka followed her in seeing she could help the girl with her cuts.
Haruka sat on the counter where the sinks were while Sayaka dabbed a cotton ball with alcohol over Harukas hurt knee.
"What did you do?" Sayaka asked. She blew on the cut as she pressed the cotton ball on it and removed it.
Haruka squinted at the pain, but soon it was gone after dabbing it so much. "I jumped the schools gate because I was late and I can't be late anymore."
"And why were you late?" Sayaka asked looking up at her friend.
"A dog was hurt on the side of the road, she was bit."
"By what?"
"I have no idea... Ow, Sayaka, not so hard!" Haruka smacked her friends back as a reflex.
"Owww" Sayaka cried. "I'm sorry."
Haruka took the cotton ball and gave Sayaka the bandaid from her emergency kit, which wasn't just for animals, it had bandages and band-aids for humans as well.
Sayaka gently placed the band-aid over Haruka's cut and finished.
"Done. Now get to class before the teachers kicks you out for the day." Sayaka stood back up helping Haruka clean and sending her on her way.

Class was a bore, she sat wondering if the doggy was okay, or if she didn't make it. Haruka only kept looking out the window or around the classroom. Then she wondered if Yui had come to school or not. Taking her phone out, she  sneaked a quick message and sent it. She waited for a reply but it never came. It worried Haruka now, since Yui would reply quickly to her. Just then the bell rang. Haruka quickly packed her things and left the classroom along with everyone else to grab her lunch.
She took her lunch down to the farthest table where Sayaka and her other friend, Miyuki, sat.
"Hey." She greeted the two.
"I heard what happened from, Sayaka," Miyuki said as Haruka sat across from the two. "Is the shiba okay?"
"I don't know. She didn't look good." Haruka replied. "She didn't look so well when I found her. Actually she looked pretty bad... I just hope Mr. Ono helps her."
"I hope he does help her." Miyuki frowned. Sayaka reached for Miyuki's hand to comfort her, "she would be fine, don't be sad."
Miyuki gave her a smile and leaned her head on Sayaka's shoulder, wrapping her arms around her arm.
"Stop all this lovey dovey in school." Haruka furrowed, taking a bite of her food.
"Where is your lovey dovey partner?" Miyuki asked, noticing Yui wasn't with them.
Haruka shrugged, "I sent her a message but she hasn't replied. Weird..." She took her phone out again to check if she replied, but only saw a message from Ono. Sayaka and Miyuki could see Haruka's brows scrunch together.
"What's wrong?" Sayaka asked.
"It's a message from, Mr. Ono, but it's gibberish."
"It's probably by accident." Miyuki said, reaching for Haruka's phone, reading over the message.
"I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this." Haruka took her phone back. "I'm going." Haruka turned her phone off and grabbed her things. She got off the bench while the two watched. "Wait, you can't just go." Sayaka tried to stop her.
Haruka ignored her, turning to leave.
"Wait, I'm coming." Miyuki let go of Sayaka and grabbed her backpack.
"Wait!" Sayaka grabbed her things and an extra bite of her lunch before following the two.

The three friends opened the small gate to Mr. Ono's home, each having a bad feeling. Haruka felt it in the pit of her stomach, like she should be aware of her surroundings, like she should be ready for something to come at her. Her mind was screaming to run in while her gut kept her caution. She asked Sayaka if she still had her pocket knife, Sayaka said yeah and took out a butterfly pocket knife swinging it open. The two other girls watched her in awe.
"What, it's more cool that way." Sayaka responded at their looks towards her.
Haruka took it from her hand. "Stay alert."
The three walked through the dirt trail to the front door, seeing the animals in cages off to the side being quiet. Haruka found it strange, usually most would be awake and communicating with one another.
Haruka got to the front door and saw it was open, not all the way, but open enough to peek in and find if anyone was in there. Haruka then pushed the door open complexity and called out to the doc.
"Mr. Ono!"
There was no response.
"I'm going in." She whispered at the other two, but they held her back.
"This is the part where one of us dies!" Miyuki said.
"What?" Haruka asked.
"In a scary movie. You call out, walk in, and die!" Miyuki explained in a low hush tone.
"This isn't a scary movie." Haruka pulled her arm back and walked in with the other two following keeping an eye out for anything.
"Mr. Ono?" Haruka called again. She could feel Miyuki gripping the back of her shirt as she walked further into the house looking around. The three searched for Mr. Ono, Sayaka separating herself from the other two, checking the bedrooms while Miyuki and Haruka checked the kitchen.
Haruka heard water boiling as soon as she stepped in and quickly made her way to the pot and shut off the stove. Miyuki let go of of Haruka and tapped her shoulder.
"What?" Haruka asked turning to Miyuki.
Miyuki pointed toward the floor, "look."
Haruka looked down and found some sort of black looking goo on the floor. Haruka bent down to get a closer look and with the sunlight she could see it wasn't black but a dark red.
"Blood?" Miyuki bent down beside her.
"It's too dark for it to be blood."
"Haruka, Miyuki!" Sayaka called out to her friends. The two stood up and ran to Sayaka who stood at the top of the stairs of the basement.
"Please tell me that isn't him." Sayaka pointed down at the bottom of the stairs, in the dim lit basement, the most gruesome scene the three have every seen. Miyuki gasped, turning around, unable to continue seeing the mauled body. Sayaka and Haruka had frozen in place trying to figure out if it was Mr. Ono dead at the bottom of the stairs. The two couldn't tell from the mauled body that it was him, but Haruka had a feeling it was.

The three were sitting on the bumper of the ambulance being questioned by police. The three kept explaining the situation over and over like the police didn't believe them.
"We have told you like a million times what happened!" Sayaka was beginning to feel frustrated.
"I just want to make sure." The officer calmly said.
"Dad, we told you. We were at school having lunch when Haruka got the text message, so we decided to check on him because Haruka had a bad feeling." Miyuki explained once again to her father... To the officer.
"Sweetie, I'm making sure the story is straight."
"It is!" She replied frustrated as well.
The officer, Miyuki's father, sighed and put his small notebook away. "I'm going back in there. I want the three of you to stay here until your parents come."
"I live right next door." Haruka pointed at her house.
"You're my parent." Miyuki added.
The officer dropped his head. "Right... Go over there then. After the paramedic checks you three." He picked his head up and headed back in the house with other officers.
"You're dad frustrates me sometimes." Sayaka said to Miyuki.
"Shut up, it's his job." Miyuki shoves Sayaka and she laughs.
While the two talked, Haruka became quiet, remembering the horrific scene she witnessed of a friend, a mentor, a nice old man who helped her out in so many ways, she couldn't believe someone would do this. But as she vividly remembered the torn body, she clearly saw the bite marks, the same size as the ones the dog had.
"The shiba!" Haruka said loudly. She stood up and ran past the cops and back in the house. Of course her friends followed. When she ran in and to the basement she found the officers standing around in confusion.
"What's going on?" She asked Miyuki's father.
"Haruka you're not suppose to be here." He said trying to push her out.
"Wait, I'm looking for a shiba." Haruka resisted.
He stopped pushing her and looked at Miyuki and Sayaka standing on the steps. He then pointed towards the small shelter, Mr. Ono kept the animals in. They were gone. Haruka was quite shocked, but she remembered most big animals were kept in the back. She rushed up the steps, pushing past her friends and made her way to the back, finding some dogs and cats in their cages barking and meowing. When she saw the shiba not too far from her, she was relived. The dog was laying on her side looking over at Haruka, happy.
Miyuki's father, Miyuki, and Sayaka came rushing out.
"I should tell you this... The three of you." The officer said, "The body is missing."
The three turned to Miyuki's father, their eyes bulging out and their jaws hitting the ground.
"How? We saw his body all ..." Sayaka trailed off, her mind on the scene.
"We think someone moved it." He said.
Suddenly they heard thunder and rain began pouring down. The storm was here.

The rain hasn't stopped pouring since yesterday after the incident at Mr. Ono's home. The streets were already flooding and school was cancelled for the rest of the week, or at least until the storm died down. Haruka was stuck at home worried for the animals next door. She was able to go over early in the morning to feed them, but now with the rain pouring heavily, her parents wouldn't allow her to go. Haruka was up in her room looking out the window, able to watch the animals from there, some looked scared from the rain and especially with the thunder and lightning that was starting up. It was frustrating not being able to go and care for them, and now with Mr. Ono dead, who would care for these animals. Haruka's mind then flashed back to the scene from yesterday and remembered what officer Watanabe had said, the body was missing. She wondered how a body goes missing while the whole police department was inside and outside the house. Maybe a neighbor saw someone take it.
Haruka shook her thoughts away, frustrated with them. Walking away from the window now, she grabbed her phone before dropping into her bed, thinking of the o my person who can clear her mind. Searching for this contact in her phone, she tapped the name and the phone began to ring. When no one picked up she tried again. Still she didn't pick up.
"Where are you, Yui?" She asked while she stared at her contacts picture.
Her phone suddenly rang now. It was Miyuki.
"Hey." Haruka answered.
"Hey, how are you?" Her friend asked.
"I'm alright, I'm trying to call Yui but she won't pick up." Haruka sighed.
"Sayaka's been trying to call her as well. Maybe she is sick?" Miyuki suggested.
"I don't know... I'll go check her house." Haruka sat up from her bed. As she stood up from it, she heard barking and cages rattling. Quickly going to her window, she only caught a black mass run around the corner of Mr. Ono's house.
"What's wrong, Haruka?" Miyuki asked.
"I saw something next door and the animals began to go crazy..." She tried to get a better view by moving around to try and catch something, however it didn't do much. "I'm going to go check it out."
"Don't go! What if it's Mr. Ono's killer and body snatcher!" Miyuki tried stopping her friend.
Haruka paid no attention to her friend and grabbed her navy blue rain jacket and heads down stairs, past the kitchen, and out the back door.
"Did you go?" Miyuki whispered.
Haruka had ignored the fact she clutched onto the phone with Miyuki on the other line.
"Shh..." Haruka shushed her. She hopped the small fence that divided the two houses and the animals acted up again when they saw her. She tried hushing them as she walked towards the corner of the house she had seen the black mass run towards. Peeking her head she saw nothing. "I don't see it." She informed Miyuki.
"Okay, now leave!"
Haruka then turned to the animals throwing the jackets hoodie over her head protecting her from the rain, though she had gotten wet already. Walking towards them, she smiled trying to calm them. "Poor, animals. I should move them inside from the storm." She told Miyuki.
"Haruka, it's a crime scene in that house, you can't go in." Miyuki was going crazy with her friend.
"I'm just going to set them in the living room."
"Haruka, stop! You're going to get in trou-" the line cut off right before a loud growl from the sky was heard.
"Stupid storm." Haruka removed the phone from her ear. She just threw her phone in her phone into her pocket and went to comfort the hurt shiba. It was a good thing Mr. Ono placed a tarp over the cages so the animals wouldn't get wet.
Kneeling to the bottom cage where the shiba rested in, she noticed the sound was healing faster than she's ever seen. "How did that happen?" Opening the cage she reached to pet her, when she heard a growl from behind her. The shiba began to sit up and growl back as well. Haruka gulped, frozen in her spot, not wanting to turn but she was curious. Slowly, she turned her head trying not to spook whatever was behind her. When she saw it, she only stared at the glowing eyes, the ones from yesterday. Haruka felt like screaming but couldn't, all she could do is stare into those glowing red iris eyes, terrified to move. Since she blocked the shiba's only exit, Haruka could only hear the shiba growl at this creature in front of her. Haruka thought that if she didn't move it would attack, but sadly she could see it in its eyes it was getting ready. Closing her eyes, she prayed it won't. The. She heard it, another growl and she opened her eyes just before the creatures was tackled by another similar looking one.
The two began to fight against one another and Haruka only backed herself into the cage with the shiba, hugging her knees as she watched the two. When they filed towards her the cages door was shut and locked. Once the red eyes creature was on top of the other one, it gave a loud growl and ran off. Haruka watched it go, then turned back to the creature getting off the ground. Haruka couldn't really catch on to what they were, everything seemed to be a blur for her. The creature now stood weakly on its four feet, panting and looking at Haruka. Haruka, still scared, returned her gaze to it and caught its eyes, finding them more softer than the other creature that ran off. She could see its eyes glowing as well, her iris color was purple. It was stunning.
"Haruka!"
Her and the creature turned their heads towards the sound of the voice and then she saw the creature speed off in the rain.
"Haruka!"
She saw Miyuki appear with an umbrella looking around the backyard.
"I'm here-here!" Haruka called out, her voice cracking.
Miyuki saw her in the cage with the shiba huddled beside her.
"what are you doing in there!?" Miyuki ran over opening the cage, letting Haruka out, as well as the shiba. Haruka expected it to run off, but she stayed beside her on high alert.
"Th-there were these t-two things..." Haruka could barely speak. "T-heir eyes they glow-glowed and..."
Miyuki could see Haruka's hands shaking.
"What's going on?"
The two turned to find Sayaka soaking wet running towards them under the tarp.
"Haruka, are you alright?" She asked noticing her friend was pale.
Haruka began explaining again but it had come out in gibberish.
"Breath, Haruka, just breath." Miyuki tried calling her friend.
"There were wolves!!" She shouted.

Haruka returned home with Miyuki and Sayaka, explaining to her parents she had to check on the animals, which she did receive a scolding for doing so, but she ignored it and headed upstairs to change.
"So, there's wolves in our town?" Sayaka asked drying off her hair with a towel.
Haruka had finished explaining what she witnessed to her friends, though Sayaka was a little dismissive.
"Werewolves!" Haruka wanted her to believe her.
"I don't think so... Maybe another type of dog?" Sayaka said.
"I believe you, Haruka." Miyuki said placing a hand on her friends shoulder.
"Thanks." Haruka smiled. She knew Miyuki believed her, but to convince Sayaka was hard.
"They don't exist, Miyuki." Sayaka threw the towel over a hanger to dry.
"Don't believe me then Haruka stood up, grabbing a dry jacket and umbrella this time.
"Where are you going?" Miyuki asked.
"I'm going to see, Yui. Maybe she will believe me." With that she left and of course the two girls followed.
Arriving to Yui's house, the three ran up the steps to the front door, knocking three times. They waited and waited but no one came answered the door. Haruka had sensed someone was in there, so she bag. Searching for the spare key, Yui use to leave hidden outside her door. Haruka picked up a rock from a flower pot and the key was there.
"How did you know that was there?" Sayaka asked.
"I would use it to sneak in." Haruka replied as she insert the key in and turned it, unlocking the door. Again her gut told her to keep alert. Walking in she called out for Yui, yet no one answered. She made her way in, remembering her girlfriends parents had left to visit a family friend. Looking around the house, Haruka noticed it was messy and she knew Yui was t the type to leave it dirty. While the three walked around, they heard a small cream upstairs and they looked up, frozen in their spot. When they heard nothing else, Haruka took out Sayaka's butterfly knife, opening it just like she had yesterday.
"You have it!" Sayaka whispered, she had been looking for it thinking Haruka's father confiscated it.
Haruka didn't say anything, she just headed upstairs to Yui's room. With light steps the three arrived to Yui's door, just a crack open. Haruka tried peeking through it, but it was dark, she held the knife up ready for anything to come at her as she pushed open the door. Fully open, the only source of light was from the window, the curtains barely shut, and right bow the window was her girlfriend.
"Yui?" Haruka quietly called out.
She saw her, soaking wet, hugging her knees, naked, and rocking back and forth. Moving closer to her, she could hear her whispering something.
"Yui." She gently called out to her again and this time Yui looked up. Lack of sleep in her eyes, pale skin, and wounds covered her face.
"Haruka," she whispered, "I can't control myself."
Haruka dropped the butterfly knife and dropped beside Yui, pulling her into her embrace. "Shhh, I'm here." Haruka repeated, over and over, calming a crying Yui.   

Uhm.... This was suppose to be something short and that didn't happen... Originally my thought was short and post on tumblr since I haven't posted any AUs or any stories on there...Then that didn't happen... Hahaha... Also I wrote better in the beginning. Then I kinda got lazy towards the end. I'm not sure if I'll write a second part yet so don't expect that.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Two Moons