JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL

Author Topic: Yuiparu Fics (Update/Announcement)  (Read 24380 times)

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: Yuiparu Fics (The War - Preview)
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2016, 06:00:53 AM »
YAY! Yuiparu and Atsumina^^
can't wait ;)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: Yuiparu Fics (The War - Preview)
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »
Maybe they should fight the Space Marines lol....

Update

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Re: Yuiparu Fics (The War - Preview- multiple pairings)
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2016, 04:53:16 AM »
Wow I can wait for this one aside from the other you've written...

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: Yuiparu Fics (I Dare You...)
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2016, 09:42:57 AM »

Her first kiss wasn't just with anyone, it wasn't with her best friend or some stranger, she was her classmate. A friend she would talk to once in awhile, someone who caused her to have fits of giggles, who made her talk and talk in class, who took time to tutor her in science. Slowly the two knew each other well, but not well enough to know each other's deepest darkest secrets, they only knew what they liked to do, eat, watch on tv, small things that never seemed to be a big deal. Another things they learned was they never kissed anyone. Ever.

They stayed behind to finish cleaning and the two young girls were on opposite sides of the classroom, one putting the chairs up while the other swept the hardwood floor.
"Haruka," the girl stacking a chair over the desk called out softly. "Have you ever..." She paused, she knew they weren't this close to ask what she wanted to but she was curious. She saw Haruka raise her head to look at her, patiently waiting to hear the end of the question. When she didn't get a respond she asked, "Have I ever what?"
The girl asking the question stared at her for a couple of seconds and shook her head, "Nevermind." She scoffed, a small laugh rising. "It's nothing."
Haruka stuck her lip out and her head tilted once she saw the other girl turn back to finish her duty. Placing the broom against one of the desks, she walked over to her. "Hey," she poked her once she reached her, "finish the question."
The girls looked up surprised, she appeared beside her in what felt was a flash. "No, it was a stupid question."
"Yui," Haruka furrowed. "Tell me." She whined and Yui smiled, holding a small laugh behind.
"Okay." She gave up. "I wanted to ask you if..." Haruka caught the small blush creeping on her friends cheekbones but didn't say a word, she let her finish the question. "Have you ever kissed someone?"
Haruka was taken back a bit, she's never been asked by anyone if she's missed someone, it made her slightly step back.
Yui caught the girl and tried to retract the question, "don't answer that I was just- see it was a foolish question." Yui honestly didn't want to ruin the relationship they've been building. She turned to finish her chore and heard Haruka speaking,l before she even placed another chair on a desk.
"Never. I mean, I've never kissed anyone on the lips." Haruka timidly replied, her eyes looking down, but she wanted to tell Yui this, she knew Yui wouldn't make fun of her for it.
"Same," Yui replied with a small smile which Haruka caught as soon as she raised her eyes to see her. "I've always wondered what it would be like and I thought you've had."
Haruka shook her head.
"Maybe, someday, it will happen for us." Yui's smile became slightly bigger as a comfort to Haruka.
When Haruka didn't say a word, Yui turned to place the last chair up. Only to turn, and again in a flash, Haruka was right in her face that Yui stepped about an inch back and Haruka did as well. "Sorry, I didn't think we would be that close."
"It's alright. You caught me by surprise." Yui chuckled.
Haruka only embarrassingly smiled. The two became quiet again, the only sound coming into the classroom was from the outside world. The windows were wide open and air was blowing in, sending a cold chill down Haruka's back that caused her to shiver.
"Are you cold?" Yui asked, taking a step closer to place her hands on the girls bare arms.
Haruka didn't look away from Yui's stare, she ignored the chill now and felt her warm hands on her.
"I dare you..." Haruka faintly whispered.
"Huh?"
"I dare you to kiss me." Haruka spoke a little louder.
Yui stared at the girl wondering if she heard her right, she wanted to ask what she said again but she didn't think, didn't hesitate, didn't want to ask again, all she did was draw her lips near Haruka's.
The two young girls felt their hearts beating like crazy; it was exciting, nerve-wrecking, a rush of adrenaline pumping through their body. Almost like a roller coaster ride getting to the tip of the highest point and dropping at a speed.
And as soon as their eyes closed, their lips touched, the excitement still there, the hearts still beating crazily. Except when they pulled away slightly and opened their mouths just a bit automatically, as if their bodies knew what they were doing. Their lips overlapped and the kiss deepened sending another wave of adrenaline into them, like eating chocolate and wanting another sweet taste of it.
Yet, it was all too much and Yui pushed away. Haruka caught her chest come out and fall in heavily, she had not realized they were wanting to breath again.
"I-" was all Haruka remembered Yui saying, she remembered the light of the sunset coming through the window, the orangey-red hue hitting Yui's white collar-button up uniform before she stopped staring at her and turned to leave the classroom.

Now, on her twenty-third birthday, Haruka recalls that day. She clearly pictures every moment of her first kiss because she's bumped into her. She stands in front of her in the karaoke room surrounded by friends.
"Haruka," a friend brought her back from her thoughts, got her gaze off Yui's. "This is Yui. My... Friend."
Haruka could tell that by friend she meant a really close, intimate friend. "Nice to meet you." Haruka said in a low voice, almost as if she was still upset for what happened years ago.
Yui took her hand a shook it for a second before Haruka pulled away, turning to her friend. "Why don't we order some food."

After about two hours into singing, dancing drinking, and chatting away. Haruka had to get out and get some air. She informed her friends and left the room, then left the building, letting the cold air hit her bare legs and arms. She crossed her arms in front of her chest thinking it was a bad idea to come out on a winter night with no jacket. However, almost as if a prayer was answered, she felt a warm jacket fall over her shoulders.
"It's cold." She heard, turning to find her. Yui.
Haruka wasn't sure if she should shrug the jacket off or throw it on the ground and walk away. She, instead, kept it on and thanked her old classmate. She caught Yui turn away when she thanked her, even though Haruka didn't want her to. She wanted to look at her, finding her just as beautiful as that day. She's grown into a woman, she thought.
"I'm sorry."
"What?" Haruka asked, she only heard her mutter while looking away.
Yui turned back around, the pale face getting some red on her cheekbones, exactly like that day.
"I am sorry for that day." She said a little louder.
Haruka stared at her, catching her eyes and the two couldn't look away. Haruka furrowed, she was still upset and sorry wouldn't cut it. "Sorry, for leaving me that day feeling like I was disgusting to you?"
Yui's eyes flickered, she never thought she made her feel that way. "Haruka," she took a step and Haruka took a step back.
"I never thought I'd see you again and all I feel is that day. How you ran."
"I am sorry," Yui tried to apologize again, she indeed felt horrible for running that day. It was the day she lost her friend, the day the two stop speaking to each other and never even looked at each other not for a second. "I never thought I made you feel that way, but now I know."
"Know what?" Haruka asked, her brows scrunched together curiously.
"I never forgot that day, never. It always replayed in my mind wondering why we never stopped." Again, she took a step closer and this time Haruka didn't back away. "I realized, we both weren't just friends. We were developing our feelings for each other and at that moment I became scared..." She admitted. A deep dark secret she never shared with her.
"Scared of what?" Haruka asked, mesmerized by the look in Yui's eyes.
"Scared that I had fallen in love with a girl... With you."
Again, like the moment before their lips touched, Haruka felt the adrenaline rush in her, her heart beating like crazy against her chest, and something new; she was dizzy. She didn't say anything, she only looked at Yui, her eyes scanning her and realizing the girl was shivering. She raised her arms and placed her hands on Yui's bare arms. "You're cold."
Yui felt the same rush she got when she was younger, felt her heart beating rapidly and she loved it. "I dare you to kiss me."
Haruka's eyes caught Yui's again and was surprised to hear those words. It was almost like she knew what Yui felt when she told her the same thing.
Haruka didn't hesitate, she neared her lips to Yui's, their eyes faintly shutting. And before they knew it, they kissed. It felt exactly like the first kiss, it felt brand new and exciting; like being on a roller coaster, when you get to the highest point and it falls straight down. The two felt it all over again.
  Haruka pushed from the kiss this time. But instead of running, she asked, "what about you and... Aren't you two 'friends'?"
Yui placed her hands on Haruka's hips and pulled her against her, more daring than when she was younger. "She and I aren't together, honestly. Plus, I bet she's hooking up with someone else in there."
"Good." Haruka smiled, she was in a rush of happiness, she didn't care for anything or anyone, the feeling between the two was just too good to pass up on. It was a rush of love the two knew they couldn't get away from. "Now, dare me to kiss you again." Haruka said, right over Yui's lips which pulled into a smirk, "I dare you to-" and Haruka kissed her tasting her sweet lips, over and over.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:06:23 AM by rosask45 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (I Dare You) NEW
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2016, 02:09:35 AM »
Woohhooo!! A dare kiss. Smooth... :on slopkiss:
Is wolf still going? I'm curious on who is targetting yui

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (I Dare You) NEW
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2016, 08:04:24 PM »
Woohhooo!! A dare kiss. Smooth... :on slopkiss:
Is wolf still going? I'm curious on who is targetting yui

Kissy kiss~
And I am still working on Wolf, it's just I'm not sure what to write lol but I have some done I'll post as soon as I finish it :D YEEE!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (Wolf 4)
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2016, 05:37:55 PM »
I'm still wondering who turned Yui and what they want with her. Sayanee is so hard to believe strangers. But it's good.
Overall I like this cool story :thumbsup.
Can you tell me the characters'  appearance? Since most of them change their style especially hairstyle over the years. (For example haruka style is like the one on mjsk 3 or mjsk 4, or yui style is like the one in mjsk 2 or mjsk 4) I want to imagine the storyline lika a movie.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (Wolf 4)
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2016, 08:39:29 PM »
I'm still wondering who turned Yui and what they want with her. Sayanee is so hard to believe strangers. But it's good.
Overall I like this cool story :thumbsup.
Can you tell me the characters'  appearance? Since most of them change their style especially hairstyle over the years. (For example haruka style is like the one on mjsk 3 or mjsk 4, or yui style is like the one in mjsk 2 or mjsk 4) I want to imagine the storyline lika a movie.

Okay! You made me think about it   :P    And search pretty much how I believe they look because overall I pictured them how they kinda were now, however, I want it to be imagined them still being young because they are still in school. I put together some pictures and with Rena, Jurina, and Yui I added their eye colors, which I edited through some app in the phone so it isn't exactly the way I imagined their eyes, if I had a laptop I'd edit them to how I imagine them to look however I suck at editing on the computer as well. Photoshop and I aren't best friends, it kicked my ass in a college class once lol.
Moving on! As I continue the story, if I do continue, their image will change so I pretty much have an idea as to how and all. Idk if I can post the pictures here, or idk how I'm going to try...

Okay, idk how to add it from the phone, so I'm just going to add a link to the way I picture them... Oh I also added a little about how they are, I may mess up as I continue writing the story because I usually end up changing characters behaviors because I suck yeah! Lol
https://elpinchichi.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/wolf-pictures/

YEEE! :D  :heart:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (Wolf 4- link added)
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2016, 10:42:04 AM »
Yeeyyy!!! Thanks for the explanation. Now i can picture the story as I read :on GJ:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (YP-SM Genderbender - Link also I have a question)
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2016, 12:48:00 AM »
https://elpinchichi.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/yuiparu-sayamilky-genderbender/

I also have a question! How do I remove a post.. Err Forum? Topic? I want to remove an AU/OS not under the comment section or anything but the whole thing.. I've tried to figure it out and I failed...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:04:23 AM by rosask45 »

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: Yuiparu Fics (YP-SM Genderbender- Link)
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2016, 11:41:56 AM »
Usually, I rarely like any story with horror/thriller theme. Nor that I like a sad ending. But, I really like the fics from this author. Especially the one about Yui who was not Yui and the one about Haruka who turned out to be a robot. Great work!

*Ah, I think I found your blog before I found your thread on this forum, Author-san. But, I'm glad that I found this and able to read more. Thank you  :)

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
Re: Yuiparu Fics (YP-SM Genderbender- Link)
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »
Hi author-san. Ostukare. I have been reading all your fanfics I have seen so far and I am in love with each one. Can't wait for the update of Wolf. Please update soon and also for Untitled and YuiParu SayaMilke Family as well. 😊
Don't wanna force you that much to write but just can't wait patiently for the next update.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Yuiparu Fics (Update/Announcement)
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2016, 08:24:00 AM »

Hello, to my readers (idk what to call you..)

Anyways, I haven’t updated any Fics  I’m sorry… I’ve been busy with things and also I haven’t been able to come up with more to write… I want to but everytime I begin to type I delete it

Also, to be honest, I’ve been getting into Nogizaka46  hehe…

I’m not betraying AkB! But I got into nogizaka46 and I have only come up with SakuraiWakatsuki stories… I haven’t written anything though only thought of things.

Yeah, moving on! I’m going to be putting the Genderbender YP-SM, Wolf, and possibly YP-SM Family on hiatus (they kind of already are )  As for Untitled, I will try to finish that one up and then continue the rest. For now I will try my best to write more for all the Fics that need updating.

I want to write them, I swear I want to continue them, I just haven’t been able to for the reason of course is being busy and not able to get the inspiration to write. I do apologize for making you guys wait and wait  but for sure as soon as I finish a new chapter of any fic (if I write them) I will post them.

I’m sorry and I hope you are willing to wait, patiently

-Roseycheeeky

P.S. This is posted on my wordpress as well...

THANK YOU THANK YOU! for the comments/replies you have all left on the forum and wordpress ! Really I read them and smile keep leaving them ! I'm sorry I don't reply to them sometimes  :bow:

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Re: Yuiparu Fics (Update/Announcement)
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2016, 02:42:33 PM »
Its okay author-san. Even me, Im busy with school work hehehe.
Good luck and try your best. Hehehe
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL