JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sugar Free

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 156202 times)

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: [part 23] memoir III: memory (Finally, I know....)
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »
OMG I laughed when Michishige appeared! I wasn't expecting that!
But I liked the way it all turned out. Goto might be a better option to Aya, I think. I hope they both realize that!  :yep:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 11:31:27 PM by Grisours »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2008, 11:05:01 PM »
Sayu?!!!!!  XD XD
GOD!!! I NEVER expected this
Glad to know that Maki was there... mmm so maybe we will have AyaxMaki? :yep: I like the idea

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2008, 03:27:35 AM »
*comes out of lurker mode*

Why do I get the feeling that Miki planned for Maki and Aya to meet up "accidentally"? Anyways, back to my lurkerdom!

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2008, 03:39:34 AM »
An UPDATE! (finally! XD no offense)

"Where was I? Oh! That's right!" Sayumi took a quick gulp of water. "So, I said to Eri, 'I don't know what you're talking about! JunJun and I are just friends!' and she says to me 'Then why was your hand on her butt after filming?!'. I mean, honestly!" She sighed dramatically. "Then I pointed out that Yoshizawa lets Fujimoto do it all the time and Eri said 'But Sayu, you're not Fujimoto' and I replied 'No, I'm much cuter.'"
"But you know all about that, Matsuura! You used to be almost as cute as I am!" She smiled sweetly.
"Oh, that's ok. It must be painful to look at someone as cute as me for so long anyway." Goto started coughing loudly as I smiled weakly and stood up. I could hear Sayumi chattering on her cell phone as we made our way out.

Sayu = narcissistic cutie  :wub: :wub:

I'm usually a GotoRika supporter....but I like where GotoAya is going... :twisted:  Keep it up!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2008, 05:24:23 PM »
OMG I was so surprised when Sayu sat down, I love how Maki was shocked too, but kept going. Oh that's awesome. I'm still laughing.

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
Such a fabulously amusing chapter! :D My favourite parts would have to be:

"Aya! Thank God!!" Sayumi and I looked up as Goto rushed over to our table. Goto faltered a bit when she caught sight of Sayumi. "Uh... right.
Too funny!  :rofl: I love Maki's hesitation and disbelief. She recovered quickly though.

"I don't know what in the world Tan was thinking."

"'I like to grope. Sayu likes to grope. Aya likes me. Aya will like Sayu.'?" Goto guessed as a cab pulled up.
I love Maki's logic. :wahaha: It's my kind of logic.

But really, it makes me question Miki's sanity, setting Aya up with Sayu... XD Maybe she was too delirious from being sick... Or maybe her master plan was for Maki to swoop in and save the day. She could have asked Hitomi to get Maki to deliver the clothes right by the restaurant, so that Maki would happen to run into Aya and be her knight in shining armour.  :nya: Well... That's what I'm hoping the plan was, 'cause Aya x Sayu is just so  :dizzy:

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »
:gmon peakaboo:
PEAK-A-BOO!!!

Hmmm...what book is our dear Miki-sama reading?  :twisted:
Uh... *thinks* Best Lesbian Erotica 2007   :rofl:
Works for me.  :rofl:

Maybe its Tsunku with the way she spoke!   :hehehe: Now that would be weird!
Ok, it's definitely not Tsunku.
Dayum!  :pig laugh:

Narrator is!

Ooooooooooooooooh...Ayaya POV.  Wonder how soon it'll be before she realizes that Miki's trying to set her up?  8)

I groaned and looked down at my watch. Five more minutes. The girl had five more minutes.

"Ma'am, are you ready to order?" I glanced up at the waiter and smiled politely.

"Not just yet," I replied. "My companion's freshening up." He nodded knowingly and vanished back amongst the tables. I sighed and propped my chin up with my right hand. How the hell did Miki talk me into this anyway?

Oh, that's right. She guilt tripped me.

"The poor thing hasn't been out since that horrible break up. And, well... we both know you're not getting any, so I figured..." I could still see Miki's fake-innocent look. Ugh.
Wait a sec, so Miki actually TOLD Aya about what she was doing?

Man, that just takes out half the fun of it all. :(

"Aya?" I glanced up in surprise at the figure standing next to my table, looking at me curiously.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked. Goto grinned and flopped down in the chair across from me.
Oh, scratch what I just said.

Ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...I see now. Aya and Maki thought they were meeting different people. They didn't know that they were going to actually be seeing each other here.  Oh Miki, you sly devil you.   :twisted:

"Speaking of that, you'll never guess why I'm here."

"She wants to get Friday'd again?"
FRIDAY HEADLINES: MIKITTY DUMPS COMEDIAN FOR AYAYA! WOTAS REJOICE!

:lol:

"Miki set me up on the weirdest date ever."

"Date?!" Maki exclaimed, leaning back in her chair. She grinned. "Hmm... who's the lucky girl?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know," I groaned. I glanced over her shoulder. "Ugh, she's coming back."
Whoa wait a sec...Miki set up Aya on a date with someone other than Maki? :? Then, who's had the "awful breakup"?

JFC hears almond going :wahaha: off in the distance.

"Hmm, guess I'll make myself scarce then," She stood up from her chair and paused thoughtfully. "You know... I don't have anything to do right now, so I think I'll just have a drink."
With Aya's "you don't want to know" comment, hell I'd want to stick around too. XD

"So, if a former Gomattou and Nochiura Natsumi member maybe needs some rescuing from a bad date... she could always send me a secret text message..." Goto winked and sauntered off towards the bar.

"Sorry I took so long! I just couldn't tear myself away from the mirror!" Michishige flashed me a grin and sat down across from me.

"That's ok," I smiled weakly and sipped my water.

You're kidding.  :mon suspect:

Sayu???

But Maki's being there too can't be coincidence. So then that means that...

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MIKI THAT'S ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!   :gmon fry:

"Where was I? Oh! That's right!" Sayumi took a quick gulp of water. "So, I said to Eri, 'I don't know what you're talking about! JunJun and I are just friends!' and she says to me 'Then why was your hand on her butt after filming?!'. I mean, honestly!" She sighed dramatically. "Then I pointed out that Yoshizawa lets Fujimoto do it all the time and Eri said 'But Sayu, you're not Fujimoto' and I replied 'No, I'm much cuter.'"
Aw...poor Sayu. Can she help it if Junjun's butt is so damn irresistible? ;D

"Right," I murmured as I discreetly slipped my phone out of my pocket.

"But you know all about that, Matsuura! You used to be almost as cute as I am!" She smiled sweetly.

"Aya! Thank God!!" Sayumi and I looked up as Goto rushed over to our table. Goto faltered a bit when she caught sight of Sayumi. "Uh... right. Aya, I locked myself out of my apartment. Do you still have my spare key?"

"Your... oh! Yeah! Of course. It's at my place, though." I lied smoothly.

"Oh, great. Can we go get it now? Sorry, but I have an appointment pretty soon..."

"Oh, ok." I turned to Sayumi and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, but duty calls."
Sunnovabitch.  Could Miki's insane plotting have worked any better? I think not.  :yep:

"MICHISHIGE!?" Goto practically screamed with laughter as we walked down the street.

"I KNOW!" I exclaimed, cracking up.
Maki = :on lol:
Aya = :on lol:
JFC = :on lol:

"I don't know what in the world Tan was thinking."

"'I like to grope. Sayu likes to grope. Aya likes me. Aya will like Sayu.'?"
Sounds simple enough, doesn't it? :hip bleh:

"Did you want to share a cab?" I asked.

"Oh, I just live down the street. Have a nice evening, Aya." Goto winked.

"Thanks for rescuing me."

"Anytime," she grinned, shutting the door behind me.
Set it up so Maki and Aya happen to meet by "chance": check

Arrange for Sayu to be in on the plot: check

Rabu-rabu seed planted: check :thumbsup

Now we get to see AyaMaki!  :muffin:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #227 on: February 19, 2008, 11:20:41 AM »
wooot!! " 'I like to grope. Sayu likes to grope. Aya likes me. Aya will like Sayu?' " This just got me  :on lol: and the fact that Ayaya went on a date with Sayu is just...  :kekeke:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: February 19, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »
mwujajajaja XDDD michisige???  that's hilarious  :hiakhiakhiak:

i'm waiting for the next chapter  :pleeease:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2008, 09:39:15 PM »
Miki = pure eviliciousness!

I <3 Sayu in this chapter. Couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror and her talking about Eri getting jealous was   :lol: 

This line : "'But Sayu, you're not Fujimoto' and I replied 'No, I'm much cuter.'" is pure DARK SHIGE win! <3<3<3<3<3

Maki's reason on why Miki chose Sayu is completely and utterly believable! I want a detailed depiction of Maki's opinion on Miki!!!!!!!!!! We all know Miki's  :gmon pissed:

~*~*~*~*~

It seems miki is following the recipe of love. If you have seen Amelie (BEST FREAKING FEEL GOOD MOVIE EVER! <3<3<3<3.... fave foreign film  :) ) according to the Cafe owner the Recipe for love is.

Take two regulars (Maki and Aya)
Mix them together (they're currently being mixed)
and let them stew. (we'll see how our author lets them stew  :twisted: )

Rika <3 So funneh

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #230 on: February 26, 2008, 03:03:24 AM »
I'm slightly braindead today, so I will be doing all comment reply in a JFC-esque epic emoticon style.

Michishige
IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!! MICHISHIGE SAIKOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
srsly, i laughed SO HARD at this I almost fell from my chair.
:otomerika:

But I liked the way it all turned out. Goto might be a better option to Aya, I think. I hope they both realize that!  :yep:
:hip bleh:

Glad to know that Maki was there... mmm so maybe we will have AyaxMaki? :yep: I like the idea
:mon thumb:

Why do I get the feeling that Miki planned for Maki and Aya to meet up "accidentally"?
:wahaha:

An UPDATE! (finally! XD no offense)
:mon butt:

XD

OMG I was so surprised when Sayu sat down, I love how Maki was shocked too, but kept going. Oh that's awesome. I'm still laughing.
:gmon bang:

"Aya! Thank God!!" Sayumi and I looked up as Goto rushed over to our table. Goto faltered a bit when she caught sight of Sayumi. "Uh... right.
Too funny!  :rofl: I love Maki's hesitation and disbelief. She recovered quickly though.
Maki =  :mon closeup:

FRIDAY HEADLINES: MIKITTY DUMPS COMEDIAN FOR AYAYA! WOTAS REJOICE!
Wota = :mon blood:

Whoa wait a sec...Miki set up Aya on a date with someone other than Maki? :? Then, who's had the "awful breakup"?

JFC hears almond going :wahaha: off in the distance.
:wahaha:

Maki = :on lol:
Aya = :on lol:
JFC = :on lol:
Almond = :wahaha:

Now we get to see AyaMaki!  :muffin:
My friend and I have started calling them Mayaki XD

wooot!! " 'I like to grope. Sayu likes to grope. Aya likes me. Aya will like Sayu?' " This just got me
LOGIC!  :mon geek:

mwujajajaja XDDD michisige???  that's hilarious  :hiakhiakhiak:

i'm waiting for the next chapter  :pleeease:
:mon sweat:

Maki's reason on why Miki chose Sayu is completely and utterly believable! I want a detailed depiction of Maki's opinion on Miki!!!!!!!!!! We all know Miki's  :gmon pissed:
:mon dunno:

New chaptar!

Narratar!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 24!] memoir III: memory
« Reply #231 on: February 26, 2008, 03:05:55 AM »
----------------------

PART 24
MAKI - MARCH 2006

After that, I focused on my career and nothing else. I shut all thoughts of her away from me. I avoided her whenever possible.

Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking. Shoving all of my emotions aside like that... like they didn't matter, like none of it had ever mattered... I had almost convinced even myself.

I guess I was just young and stupid.

We were sitting on the field near each other, waiting for the pep talk to start. She glanced over and caught my eye and smiled. I smiled back before gazing off into the distance.

"Hey," Yossy hissed, scooting over next to me and leaning in conspiratorially.

"What?" I whispered back. She glanced over her shoulder quickly.

"Is it just me or is Kei not wearing any underwear again?" I clapped my hand over my mouth to keep from bursting into laughter. I casually looked over at Kei.

"Oh my God, you're RIGHT!" I hissed.

"Oh my gah, remember when she went commando during that Utaban taping?" Yossy snickered under her breath.

"What?! No!"

"You didn't know about that!? Oh man... that was so wrong. I never wanted to see that much Yasuda." Yossy shuddered a little.

"You DIDN'T!"

"I didn't have any choice! It was RIGHT THERE!" she protested. I just shook my head. We fell into a comfortable silence. "So..."

"Yeah?" I looked over at her.

"How've you been?" She smiled easily. I blinked and had to force myself not to do a double-take. When in the world had she become so beautiful? Yossy'd always been pretty but... well... kind of a pretty boy. Now she looked just... wow.

"Good!" I replied a little louder than I meant to. "Busy! You know how it is..."

"Yeah, I really do," she laughed. "I have a new respect for Kaorin."

"Just her?"

"Well, Nakazawa is already - "

"Yossy, are you STILL scared of her?" I laughed.

"Shut up," she grumbled.

"Seriously! She's a real sweetheart underneath that sharp-tongued exterior," I explained. Yossy laughed softly and looked away from me into the crowd of members. "You okay?"

"Yeah... yeah, I was just thinking of something," she shook her head and grinned. "Never mind."

"OKAY, KIDDIES, LISTEN UP! IT'S TIME FOR THE DAMN SPORTS FESTIVAL, OK?" Nakazawa bellowed. Yossy and I both snapped to attention.

Yuko might be a sweetheart underneath it all, but that doesn't mean she's not damn scary.

I grinned as I walked out of the arena, humming "Suki Sugite Baka Mitai" to myself. I headed through the parking lot, swinging my purse back and forth in time with the tune.

What a great day. My team didn't win, but I had a blast and I hadn't talked to Yossy that much since...

I paused and bit my lip.

I'd missed her. I'd missed talking to her, joking with her, being around her... being with her. But it was too late. I had my chance once and now...

I looked up. Her car was right in front of me.

A slow smile spread across my face. I turned on my heel and walked back towards the building. My footsteps echoed in the deserted halls as I made my way back towards the hopeful light of the locker room.

I cautiously peeked my head around the door.

Yossy was leaning against the lockers. She was already changed, wearing jeans and a ratty old band t-shirt. She glanced down at her watch and then looked straight ahead again.

I started to head inside, but something stopped me. Something seemed a little off...

"Sorry," a voice called from the showers.

"It's about time! Everyone else already left!" Yossy mock-scolded.

"I know," Miki grinned, stepping into my line of sight. Her wet hair was slicked back and she was wearing only a towel as she advanced.

Yossy's eyes traveled lazily over Miki's exposed skin, a slow grin spreading across her face.

"Like what you see?" Miki asked, pushing her body against Yossy's.

"You know I do," Yossy replied in a low voice. Miki laughed and dropped her towel.

I turned and fled.

Did I really think she had just been waiting for me? That her overtures of friendship meant she wanted to be with me again? That a girl like her comes along more than once?

I guess I'm just young and stupid.

-----------------------------------

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #232 on: February 26, 2008, 04:12:19 AM »
NEW CHAPTER OMG AMI SEEING IT RITE

*reads*

ok, back to sadsad maki. :( srsly, I few so sorry for her

I wonder what exactly Yossi saw of Kei... :drool:
NAKAZAWA AGAIN HALARIAS :on lol: me wants more Yuko-sama, like, at least one each chapter prz.
And srsly, Maki, come give me a hug  :mon hanky:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #233 on: February 26, 2008, 07:45:31 AM »
I'm slightly braindead today, so I will be doing all comment reply in a JFC-esque epic emoticon style.
:rockon:

Hmmm...Mayaki. Me likes it. :)

After that, I focused on my career and nothing else. I shut all thoughts of her away from me. I avoided her whenever possible.

Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking. Shoving all of my emotions aside like that... like they didn't matter, like none of it had ever mattered... I had almost convinced even myself.

I guess I was just young and stupid.
Well, having to go through something as emotionally intense as what they went through isn't exactly easy, you know.  To be honest, I'd be more surprised if there wasn't any awkwardness between the two of them for a while.

*YOMAKI TALK ABOUT COMMANDO KEMEKO*
Ummm....

:hip blink:

ummm....

:hip blink:

oooooooooooooooooooookay.

"How've you been?" She smiled easily. I blinked and had to force myself not to do a double-take. When in the world had she become so beautiful? Yossy'd always been pretty but... well... kind of a pretty boy. Now she looked just... wow.
Yossi = :gmon milk:
Maki = :luvluv1:

I'd missed her. I'd missed talking to her, joking with her, being around her... being with her. But it was too late. I had my chance once and now...
Awwwwwwwww...:cry:

I looked up. Her car was right in front of me.

A slow smile spread across my face. I turned on my heel and walked back towards the building. My footsteps echoed in the deserted halls as I made my way back towards the hopeful light of the locker room.
Wait a sec, Yossi and Miki were already together at this point, right? And...no one else knows, right?

* JFC watches intently.

I started to head inside, but something stopped me. Something seemed a little off...

"Sorry," a voice called from the showers.

"It's about time! Everyone else already left!" Yossy mock-scolded.

"I know," Miki grinned, stepping into my line of sight. Her wet hair was slicked back and she was wearing only a towel as she advanced.

Yossy's eyes traveled lazily over Miki's exposed skin, a slow grin spreading across her face.

"Like what you see?" Miki asked, pushing her body against Yossy's.

"You know I do," Yossy replied in a low voice. Miki laughed and dropped her towel.

I turned and fled.
:mon wtf:

Oh...crap. That's got to be painful to see.

Did I really think she had just been waiting for me? That her overtures of friendship meant she wanted to be with me again? That a girl like her comes along more than once?

I guess I'm just young and stupid.
Not really. Just someone who obviously still had strong feelings for "the one that got away".  When you consider the circumstances of their breakup, it wouldn't be at all surprising if somewhere in her mind, even if she wouldn't admit it to herself, Maki probably hoped for the day to come that she and Yossi would get a second chance.  Just because she broke up with Yossi didn't mean that she didn't still have raburabu for her. :yep:

Seeing that Yossi had moved on...yeah...just go ahead and watch that knife twist away.  :pen_cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #234 on: February 26, 2008, 09:02:00 AM »
Naww... Makiiiii....  :k-sad: That was so sad... Samishii ne?
Maki totally slipped off Yossy's mind.. Its full of Mikitty I tells yah  :shy1:

Almond-san. Thank you for the update! Looking forward to more of your chapters! No pressure.. Take your time writing it and produce more excellent chapters! Yay!  :gmon heartu:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #235 on: February 26, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »
Wow! Great chapter!  :hee:
Poor Maki... but I'm still thinking that she lied

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #236 on: February 26, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »
Firstly, you're doing great job writing this fic :kneelbow:

Secondly, great chap XD Although it's sad :cry: Poor Maki :pleeease: But I hope that eventually she will find her happiness :hee:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2008, 02:06:26 AM »
The chapters about Maki usually makes me sad. They also get me hoping she'll find someone new *coughAyacough*...  :grin:
keep up with the awsome job!  :wub:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »
oh poor Maki

i hope that she can found someone that make her happy (AYA AYA AYA) :kekeke:

this is one of the best yomiki that i have been reading  :w00t:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #239 on: February 28, 2008, 03:33:16 AM »
----------------------
"Is it just me or is Kei not wearing any underwear again?"
-----------------------------------

I cracked up at this part!!!

Anyway, great story! I smile whenever I see an update. Poor maki-chan but YoMiki ftw!!!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sugar Free