JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - (Miss)Understood

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155824 times)

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [part 13] memoir III: memory
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:30 AM »
"Don't have sex on my couch. I like my couch."
The bed! have sex in ayaya's bed! does she like her bed? Maybe her floor, or her wall, or the kitchen table, or her balcony. That's if Miki doesn't stop Yossi in the place they take their shoes off, if so, take her right there... Does Aya like her apartment like she likes (wow) her couch? Maybe Aya doesn't like her bathroom very much...  :hehehe:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2007, 01:22:42 AM »
This chapter made me realize that Aya's my fav character in this story, I really hope you have a good ending for her... and by that I mean you'll regret it if you don't... j/k xD

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm still trying to figure out what will happen till the end that will take about 10 chapters. I think either Maki will have a lot to do in those chapters or she won't be there at all until the last chapter(s), where she will do a star appearance explaining it all.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2007, 05:56:57 AM »
>beep beep<

I groaned and flipped open my cell phone.

ayayayaya
You're out of ice cream again. All that's left is vanilla.
And I hate vanilla, but I'm eating it anyway.
Could you get more on your way home? Please?
Thanks! You're the bestest friend ever. <3
mikikikiki
Hmmm...in some ways it would appear that Miki might be back to normal (or at least on her way there).  However...the fact that she's eating a flavour of ice cream that she hates, AND the fact that she's making Aya buy some more instead of going out herself so she can pick her own flavour shows that she's more likely than not just putting on a brave face. :(

(Okay, with the latter it's probably also a smidge of "Miki-sama laziness" involved, but I wanted to make it dramatic so BEH! ).

I sighed heavily. Again with the freaking ice cream. If Tan wasn't carefully, she'd be putting retro Yoshizawa to shame in no time.
THAT is a terrifying thought. :mon scare: :scared:

"YOU!" I shouted. Yossy jumped and stared at me in alarm. I stalked over to her and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Aya, what the hell?"

"You. Need. To. Fix. This," I said slowly, shaking her a little with each word. She looked alarmed.
No shit.
Aya = :mon blowhorn:
Yossi =  :mon ko:

"She hasn't left my apartment since she ran into you in the cafeteria," I started.

"That's pretty normal for her," Yossy laughed. "She doesn't like going out."

"I know, but... she's still in her pajamas. She only showered this morning because I made her. And I'm pretty sure all she's done the past two days is sit on my couch eating ice cream." Yossy bit her lip and looked away from me. "Yossy, I don't think she's sleeping either."
Ok, normally Miki in PJs eating ice cream would be hawt...but NOT when she hasn't showered for a few days and looks all raggedy-ass from not sleeping.  :badluck:

"What do you want me to do, Aya? Break your door down?" she sighed, turning back to face me.
Remember what you mom told you Yossi. Sometimes you have to FORCE them to see you. :yep:

I reached into my purse and pulled out a small envelope.

"I got this made today for Tan, but I think I'll have you deliver it," I said, pulling out the spare key and handing it to her. She looked down at the key and nodded.
A spare key to Aya's apartment? With this now in play, for sure things are going to get settled one way or the other. Yossi and Miki are now bound to have their confrontation over what "they are" now, with the spare key being the point of no return. If Miki wants to completely break things off with Yossi, she'll take the key since she'll be moving in with Aya until she can get a new apartment for herself. If, however they work things out...the key will still be in the envelope when Aya eventually returns.

"Just do me one favor, ok?"

"What?"

Notice she didn't say anything about her bed. XD

I love how Aya's rooting for them to patch things up. She wouldn't have mentioned the "no sex on my couch" bit if she didn't think it could happen. <3 On the bright side, if things work out, Miki and Yossi could now add Aya's apartment to their *cough* list. =P 

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »
The bed! have sex in ayaya's bed! does she like her bed? Maybe her floor, or her wall, or the kitchen table, or her balcony. That's if Miki doesn't stop Yossi in the place they take their shoes off, if so, take her right there... Does Aya like her apartment like she likes (wow) her couch? Maybe Aya doesn't like her bathroom very much...  :hehehe:
Aya was probably thinking that since Miki's already ON the couch, Yossy would probably just take her right then and there.

This chapter made me realize that Aya's my fav character in this story, I really hope you have a good ending for her... and by that I mean you'll regret it if you don't... j/k xD
Huh... I haven't even thought of anything for Aya really XD *will have to get on that*

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm still trying to figure out what will happen till the end that will take about 10 chapters. I think either Maki will have a lot to do in those chapters or she won't be there at all until the last chapter(s), where she will do a star appearance explaining it all.
:wahaha:

Hmmm...in some ways it would appear that Miki might be back to normal (or at least on her way there).  However...the fact that she's eating a flavour of ice cream that she hates, AND the fact that she's making Aya buy some more instead of going out herself so she can pick her own flavour shows that she's more likely than not just putting on a brave face. :(
It's very easy to be cheerful in messages. Miki's so up and down emotionally right now, she doesn't know what she wants other than some damn ice cream. XD

(Okay, with the latter it's probably also a smidge of "Miki-sama laziness" involved, but I wanted to make it dramatic so BEH! ).
MIKI BEH FTW

No shit.
Aya = :mon blowhorn:
Yossi =  :mon ko:
Almond =  :on lol:

"What do you want me to do, Aya? Break your door down?" she sighed, turning back to face me.
Remember what you mom told you Yossi. Sometimes you have to FORCE them to see you. :yep:
Yossy's willing to force herself into Miki's presence at this point. The problem is getting through that pesky door.

A spare key to Aya's apartment? With this now in play, for sure things are going to get settled one way or the other. Yossi and Miki are now bound to have their confrontation over what "they are" now, with the spare key being the point of no return. If Miki wants to completely break things off with Yossi, she'll take the key since she'll be moving in with Aya until she can get a new apartment for herself. If, however they work things out...the key will still be in the envelope when Aya eventually returns.
That key really isn't the one to be concerned about... I'm surprised no one's wondered about where the keys Miki grabbed when she left came from...

I love how Aya's rooting for them to patch things up. She wouldn't have mentioned the "no sex on my couch" bit if she didn't think it could happen. <3 On the bright side, if things work out, Miki and Yossi could now add Aya's apartment to their *cough* list. =P 
If they do make up and Miki still gets the spare key, I have the feeling they'd add it eventually.=D

Ok, new part.
This took me forever to write and I'm rather pleased with how it turned out. It's a fairly long chapter for me too!
And, yes. It's THE BIG SCENE. Finally, right?

Narrator is

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 14 - THE BIG SCENE] memoir III: memory
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2007, 07:55:11 PM »
PART 14
YOSSY - AUGUST 25TH

Miki was sitting on the couch, staring out the window. She seemed lost in her own thoughts. Her hair was tangled and messy. There were dark circles under her eyes. The setting sun coming through the window lit up her profile. She looked so tired and so beautiful, like a war-weary goddess.

I almost turned around and walked right back out.

She turned her head and looked at me. For a split second, I wanted to ask where Miki was. I mean... it was Miki, but it wasn't. She didn't have that sparkle, that fire in her eyes. I began to fear that maybe in that one stupid drunken bender, I really had destroyed everything beyond repair.

"Yossy, what are you doing here?" she said finally, turning away from me to look out the window again.

"We need to talk," I replied.

"I told you. I can't talk to you right now," she sighed.

"Then hit me."

"What!?" That got her attention.

"Hit me. Punch me. Kick me. Throw something at me. I don't care." She rolled her eyes.

"Yossy, I'm not going to hit you."

"You're not going to do much of anything are you?" I demanded. She stood up and faced me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Miki asked, a edge of annoyance creeping into her voice

"It means you're refusing to deal with this. You're hiding here at Aya's refusing to see me or talk to me or do anything. You can't just keep bottling this in, Miki. I know you're pissed and I know you don't want to hurt me, but I deserve it at this point. So, if you can't talk, just hit me."

She looked down at the floor and said nothing. Shit. My mom was right. It was all or nothing now.

"So that's it?" I asked quietly.

"You should go," she said stiffly, walking away from me. She started fiddling with some knickknacks on the bookshelf.

"Dammit, Miki, don't fucking do this!" I exclaimed, stalking over to her. I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards me. She looked down at the floor. "I know, okay? I know you're trying to hold back. I know you don't want to hurt me, but this is killing you. I'm not worth it, okay?! I fucked up. I didn't believe in you. I got stupid. I got drunk and I cheated on you. I'm a complete and total jackass."

"And?" And?

"...I'm sorry," I said finally. She started laughing and looked up at me. The fire was back in her eyes.

"'Sorry'?" she mimicked. "You're sorry? You go off and fuck Goto and all you keep saying is 'I'm sorry'?"

"It's true! What do you want me to say?"

"How about why? Don't you trust me by now? Haven't I proven over and over again that I'd do anything for you?!"

"Miki..."

"Don't 'Miki...' me," she rolled her eyes. "You're apparently the holy child who can do no wrong. Oh! Yossy and Fujimoto have had a fight! Fujimoto must have cheated on her!"

"Ok, that's not my fault," I protested. "You apparently left them crazy messages - "

"Yeah, I did! I was panicked trying to find you. Of course, I didn't know that you'd lost your fucking mind and run off to bang Maki."

"I walked in on you making out with Aya - who I had just said had a crush on you. Yes, I should have trusted you or at least stuck around long enough to find out what the hell was going on. And, no, that's not an excuse for what I did, but I mean... what was I supposed to think?"

"Oh, I don't know - something besides 'I'm gonna get drunk and go visit my ex who likes to touch her boobies'?" she snapped sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"I didn't go visit her," I sighed.

"Drunk dial? 'Hey, Gocchiiiiin, can I check out your boob job?'"

"No, we ran into each other at the bar or something. I kind of remember her suddenly appearing next to me."

"Wait. You 'kind of' remember? Yossy, do you even remember what you did!?" Miki stared at me incredulously.

"Only bits and pieces."

"Only... so, what, you remember running into her and then being up-close-and-personal with her Some Boys! Touch?" God, I wanted to kiss her so much right then.

"I don't remember that part at all," I admitted.

"What?" she gaped at me. "Are you sure you even slept with her?"

"Yeah, I mean..." I sighed. "Miki, I just do, ok? You don't want to hear about this."

"Quite frankly, I don't think there's anything you could say that would be worse than what I see in my mind every time I look at you."

"...fine." I walked over to where I'd laid my purse when I walked in. I pulled out that damn note and shoved it into her hand. "Happy?"

"...'trouble walking'? What the hell, did she sodomize you or something?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Very funny."

"Thanks. ...'I won't tell Miki'... yeah, I bet you won't... 'Korea'... oh that's where she went... 'spare keys'...huh" she looked a little thoughtful as she handed it back to me. I shoved it back into my purse. "That doesn't really prove anything."

"I woke up naked in her bed, Miki." She flinched. "And I remember enough..."

"That bitch."

"What?" I stared at her blankly. She was shaking her head and looking down.

"I can't believe she would do this. I knew she still had a thing for you, but to take advantage of you when you were like that..."

"Wait, you're blaming all of this on Maki?!" I blinked.

"Oh, not completely. You shouldn't have been drunk off your ass. You shouldn't have been willing to sleep with her. But she sure as hell shouldn't have fucked someone who didn't know what the hell they were doing," she snapped.

"Miki!"

"Please, it's true. She was sober, you were smashed. So, yeah, I do blame her. And when she gets back from wherever the hell she's crawled off to now - "

"She's sick."

"Oh, right. With Nono's fake 'I'm pregnant' illness. Right. She probably just didn't want to come back and own up to what she's done."

"Ok, you know what?" I snapped. "You need to get off your high horse. You're not completely blameless in this mess." She glared at me. "Yeah, I shouldn't have gotten drunk. Yeah, I sure as hell shouldn't have slept with her. But, you shouldn't have been off with your tongue in Aya's mouth! Don't act like you had nothing to do with this!"

Her eyes narrowed. I knew I'd gone too far. But I couldn't take the words back.

She slapped me across the face. Hard.

I stumbled back a little, bumping into the couch. Tears were slowly rolling down Miki's cheeks as she glared at me.

"Don't you fucking blame this on me," she said in a low voice. "I'm an idiot, but you should have trusted me."

"You're right," I replied, rubbing my cheek.

"Damn straight I'm right," she sniffed, angrily wiping away some of her still-falling tears. "You - "

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"I know." She took a shaky breath. We looked at each other silently.

"Can we work through this?" I asked finally, scared to hear the answer.

"I don't know," she replied, sniffling. "I... God, I want to. I just... every single time I think about you, I think about it. Every time I see you, I..." she trailed off and looked up at me. "It would be easier if I could just hate you and be done with it."

"Ok, I'll... " I sighed. "I'll leave it up to you, then. I don't want to push you, but... I love you and I miss you." I reached down and picked my purse back up.

"Don't..." She was crying harder now.

"What?" God, she looked so miserable. I wanted to hold her, to comfort her, to make this all go away.

"Just... don't..." she managed to get out.

She walked forward and leaned her head against my chest, her tears making damp spots on my shirt. I hesitantly put my arms around her. Miki grabbed the edge of my shirt and held onto it for dear life, leaning into me like she didn't have the strength to stand any more. I slowly maneuvered us backwards onto the couch and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you," I said quietly, rubbing her back.

"I love you, too," she sobbed into my shirt.

I opened my eyes when I heard the door unlock. Miki was asleep, still half laying on me, her face streaked with dried tears. I had my chin resting on the top of her head and was still absentmindedly rubbing her back. Aya opened the door and cautiously stepped inside.

"Tan?" she called. She looked over at me and a small smile appeared on her face. I put my finger to my lips. Aya walked over to us. "Fixed?"

"No," I said quietly, shaking my head. I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms. "But it's a start."

-------------------

I'm quite nervous about this part since I built up to it SO much, so please do comment.  :sweat:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »
wow...I'm in shock.

that's all I can say is...wow. You had me hooked with the slap, I was awed by it.

Now, all we can do is wait and see.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2007, 08:07:46 PM »
I soooooooooooo needed this to happen. Now i'm starting to feel more complete *satisfyingly sighs*  :stuffed: GAHH I loved it... probably one of my fave ch out of the whole series. So flangsty... i'm a sucker for it!

I felt that slap on my hand. FINALLY we get physical :ding:

TWAS AWESOME.. the passive-aggresiveness, the provoking, the screaming, the slapping, the crying, the hugging, the sleeping with tear marks... and the best friends ruining the moment by asking "fixed?"

*pats almonds back*

That'll do pig... that'll do.  XD

*walks away in a cloud* more of this and I might be converted to Yomiki *thinks about it for a second* Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  :otomerika:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 08:10:45 PM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2007, 08:38:59 PM »
I don't even know what to say...... Such cuuuuuuuuuuuute start

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »
Ooooh, I like this chapter.

I love how it goes back and forth with more and more accusations, and how it accumulates to the extent where they start pulling anything and everything out of their heads so one of them would "win" the argument. You do a good job portraying the mixed tensions and emotions coming from this chapter <3. Love the sodomized joke xD.

But now I'm even more curious about Maki's input xD I hope she's brought around to clear things up soon xD.

Meanwhile, I hope Miki and Yossie make out up soon! <3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2007, 10:13:49 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :gyaaah:
You made me cry  :cry: I didn't actually cry in any of the 'angsty' ones at the start (just internally cried  ;)) but you cracked my 'tough' exterior this time.

That was amazing and no need to be nervous at all. BEST. CHAPTER. EVER! :k-thrilled:

"'Sorry'?" she mimicked. "You're sorry? You go off and fuck Goto and all you keep saying is 'I'm sorry'?"
"Yeah, I did! I was panicked trying to find you. Of course, I didn't know that you'd lost your fucking mind and run off to bang Maki."
"Oh, I don't know - something besides 'I'm gonna get drunk and go visit my ex who likes to touch her boobies'?" she snapped sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
"Only... so, what, you remember running into her and then being up-close-and-personal with her Some Boys! Touch?"
Sorry Miki dear but I can't help but laugh at your pain right now  :rofl:

"Ok, you know what?" I snapped. "You need to get off your high horse. You're not completely blameless in this mess." She glared at me. "Yeah, I shouldn't have gotten drunk. Yeah, I sure as hell shouldn't have slept with her. But, you shouldn't have been off with your tongue in Aya's mouth! Don't act like you had nothing to do with this!"
:dizzy: I think Yossy is getting dumber... That's up there on the stupidest things to say when trying to win your girlfriend back  :P Oh no she didn't  :O

MIKI-SLAP FTW  :rockon: That's my Miki  ;)

She walked forward and leaned her head against my chest, her tears making damp spots on my shirt. I hesitantly put my arms around her. Miki grabbed the edge of my shirt and held onto it for dear life, leaning into me like she didn't have the strength to stand any more. I slowly maneuvered us backwards onto the couch and kissed the top of her head.

Awwwwwwwwww, that's the part that got me  :cry:
and its making me teary again now  :oops:
You are incredible *lollipopgirl bows down to almond and kisses the ground she is walking*
*lollipopgirl realises what she just did, stands back up straighten out her clothes and darts her eyes around nervously*

"No," I said quietly, shaking my head. I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms. "But it's a start."
And what a start!  :wriggly:

Other tidbits:
Quote from: almond
Her hair was tangled and messy
Isn't it always?  :P

So very, very true. That and "So, wait. When I look at the Victoria's Secret catalog, I'm looking at the bras and stuff. Since you're gay, you're looking at the girls, right?"
:rofl: :on lol: That's hilarious  :rofl:

Btw did I mention how awesome this chapter was and how great you are?  :wub: <3

oh and YAAAAY :otomerika: for the long chapter  XD
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:23:54 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
Re: [part 12] memoir III: memory
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2007, 03:22:32 AM »
So very, very true. That and "So, wait. When I look at the Victoria's Secret catalog, I'm looking at the bras and stuff. Since you're gay, you're looking at the girls, right?"  :depressed:
That's kinda embarrassing but your mom is funny. She makes it sound like you have no need for underwear. You have a right to want underwear too. :lol:

In the latest chapter, you've done a great job with the back and forth dialogue pacing and progression of the situation. The moment of the slap was like Nakazawa's death glare in terms of creating that moment of pause. I could just hear the slap sound in my head. I don't know why but that part made me really happy.lol  Even when Miki is not all together, she still got her skillz as the tsukkomi queen.  Miki is right to go after Gocchin, and good for you Yossy, in showing Miki Maki's vague message.  Yossy is really honourable so she doesn't involve Maki at all in this but Miki is the one that thinks more realistically in her straight forward manner. She bulldozes her way towards her goal so don't stand in her way, else ending up Miki'd.  :yep:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2007, 03:51:30 AM »
wow, i should get myself more often in this sort of argument! i think it's a damn good holistic workout !  :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2007, 05:27:45 AM »
That key really isn't the one to be concerned about... I'm surprised no one's wondered about where the keys Miki grabbed when she left came from...
I thought she had grabbed Yossi's keys. Yossi did say that Miki had left her own keys behind, which Yossi brought with her the first time she went to Aya's place to try and see her.

Miki was sitting on the couch, staring out the window. She seemed lost in her own thoughts. Her hair was tangled and messy. There were dark circles under her eyes. The setting sun coming through the window lit up her profile. She looked so tired and so beautiful, like a war-weary goddess.
BE TEH PRINCE THAT RESCUES HER YOSSI!!! :rockon:

She turned her head and looked at me. For a split second, I wanted to ask where Miki was. I mean... it was Miki, but it wasn't. She didn't have that sparkle, that fire in her eyes. I began to fear that maybe in that one stupid drunken bender, I really had destroyed everything beyond repair.
Well, going through what she's gone through isn't exactly going to fill her full of "genki". :cry:

"We need to talk," I replied.

"I told you. I can't talk to you right now," she sighed.

"You're not going to do much of anything are you?" I demanded. She stood up and faced me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Miki asked, a edge of annoyance creeping into her voice

"It means you're refusing to deal with this. You're hiding here at Aya's refusing to see me or talk to me or do anything. You can't just keep bottling this in, Miki. I know you're pissed and I know you don't want to hurt me, but I deserve it at this point. So, if you can't talk, just hit me."
Okay, on the right track here (since Miki's starting to sound annoyed). Yossi's basically giving her the "OK" to completely lash out at her because (as she herself admitted), she deserves it because of what she did.

Keep it going Yossi!

She looked down at the floor and said nothing. Shit. My mom was right. It was all or nothing now.
MAMA KNOWS!!!

Don't give up Yossi!!!

"...I'm sorry," I said finally. She started laughing and looked up at me. The fire was back in her eyes.
Oh, did it work? :O

Oh yeah, I think it worked.

"It's true! What do you want me to say?"

"How about why? Don't you trust me by now? Haven't I proven over and over again that I'd do anything for you?!"
Come to think of it, that is an EXCELLENT point by Miki-sama. I mean, she got herself FRIDAY'd to be with Yossi. She gave up MM and risked her career because she couldn't stand to not be without her.  Yossi had had Miki's heart from day one.  When she's willing to take steps THAT drastic for the woman she loves, there's no way she'd then risk messing it up by cheating on her. 

"I walked in on you making out with Aya - who I had just said had a crush on you. Yes, I should have trusted you or at least stuck around long enough to find out what the hell was going on. And, no, that's not an excuse for what I did, but I mean... what was I supposed to think?"
In Yossi's defence, at the time she had a purely emotional reaction to what she saw, which is normal...considering what she saw. As she has admitted, she should have kept her head and at least found out what was going on at that time instead of just running off to get plastered. That, as she now knows, was the BIG mistake.

This is funny 'cuz if you watch her last few PVs you realize it's true!  :rofl:

"I didn't go visit her," I sighed.

"No, we ran into each other at the bar or something. I kind of remember her suddenly appearing next to me."

"Wait. You 'kind of' remember? Yossy, do you even remember what you did!?" Miki stared at me incredulously.

"Only bits and pieces."
Now THIS part is what Miki didn't know about. She was under the impression that Yossi got drunk and contacted Maki with the deliberate intent of getting laid. This misunderstanding is sort of Yossi's fault too. When she confessed to Miki about how she woke up 'sans clothing' at Maki's place, she neglected to say that she DIDN'T remember how she ran into Maki that night.  If she had told her that, then Miki wouldn't have been spending all this time thinking that Yossi deliberately went looking for a Maki booty-call. Would she have still walked out of the apartment and headed to Aya's? Maybe, maybe not. We don't know how much of an effect that little tidbit of knowledge would have had on that part of the current situation.  The important thing though is that Yossi's telling Miki about it, and that Miki's listening. :yep:

"Only... so, what, you remember running into her and then being up-close-and-personal with her Some Boys! Touch?"
:on lol:

"I don't remember that part at all," I admitted.

"What?" she gaped at me. "Are you sure you even slept with her?"

I walked over to where I'd laid my purse when I walked in. I pulled out that damn note and shoved it into her hand. "Happy?"

"...'trouble walking'? What the hell, did she sodomize you or something?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Very funny."

"Thanks. ...'I won't tell Miki'... yeah, I bet you won't... 'Korea'... oh that's where she went... 'spare keys'...huh" she looked a little thoughtful as she handed it back to me. I shoved it back into my purse. "That doesn't really prove anything."
Miki's thinking what a bunch of us have been thinking!  :w00t:

"I woke up naked in her bed, Miki." She flinched. "And I remember enough..."
Well, she THINKS she remembers...but considering how hosed she was, does she actually remember things the way they truly happened?  :hehehe:

"I can't believe she would do this. I knew she still had a thing for you, but to take advantage of you when you were like that..."

"Wait, you're blaming all of this on Maki?!" I blinked.

"Oh, not completely. You shouldn't have been drunk off your ass. You shouldn't have been willing to sleep with her. But she sure as hell shouldn't have fucked someone who didn't know what the hell they were doing," she snapped.
Another excellent point by Miki. Even if Yossi was being all Miki-like with Maki, Maki knew the situation they were in and she should have respected both of them enough to exercise a little self-restraint and said no.

Miki never said that she didn't fuck up. She was trying to find Yossi to explain and when she finally did she totally admitted to it.

Her eyes narrowed. I knew I'd gone too far. But I couldn't take the words back.

:OMG:

Well, earlier Yossi DID ask for it...literally.

"Can we work through this?" I asked finally, scared to hear the answer.

"I don't know," she replied, sniffling. "I... God, I want to. I just... every single time I think about you, I think about it. Every time I see you, I..." she trailed off and looked up at me. "It would be easier if I could just hate you and be done with it."

"Ok, I'll... " I sighed. "I'll leave it up to you, then. I don't want to push you, but... I love you and I miss you." I reached down and picked my purse back up.

"Don't..." She was crying harder now.

"What?" God, she looked so miserable. I wanted to hold her, to comfort her, to make this all go away.

"Just... don't..." she managed to get out.

Miki =  :mon waterworks:
Yossi =  :pleeease:

JFC = TISSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!  :k-sad:

Aya opened the door and cautiously stepped inside.

"Tan?" she called. She looked over at me and a small smile appeared on her face. I put my finger to my lips. Aya walked over to us. "Fixed?"

A start is good. A start is what they needed. :yep:  They were both just going on pretty aimlessly, which didn't help either of them at all. Now while the next part of the journey could prove to be incredibly hurtful (depending on what they discover), it will still help them to figure out not only where they stand, but if they stand alone, or together. 

* JFC goes to the freezer to look for ice cream.

* JFC discovers there is no ice cream left.

* JFC grabs a box of Fruit Loops and starts munching handfuls.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2007, 05:37:26 AM »
You know what'd be interesting.... this ch in MIKI perspective.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2007, 07:15:28 AM »
That's the 1st thing i thought when i saw that it was the "big scene" before reading it: "Oh this would be good from both perspectives"

PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE almond! :wub:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2007, 05:53:02 PM »
"Damn straight I'm right," she sniffed, angrily wiping away some of her still-falling tears. "You - "
Just noticed this! What comes after the "You-" O.O?

A start is good. A start is what they needed.   They were both just going on pretty aimlessly, which didn't help either of them at all. Now while the next part of the journey could prove to be incredibly hurtful (depending on what they discover), it will still help them to figure out not only where they stand, but if they stand alone, or together.
Dunno i think it can only get better, unless Almond-sensei decides to add some apocoliptic story line and the earth is destroyed by a massive comet before they talk to Maki >.<.

I am also a firm believer that it's worse to not know... imagination runs wild and makes it worse. So it defnately can only get better. I mean what's the worse that can happen?... she DID sleep with Maki and with two more girls who were at the bar that night? Mt. Fuji already forgave her so BRING IT ON! *starts cheerleading*

@lolipopgirl: If not as another chapter than as an omake! Even if it's not funneh!
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2007, 06:41:01 PM »
Something tells me there's gonna be this chap in miki's perspective and anytime another one in TEH PERV FORUMeither makixyossi or mikixyossi

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »
Yay!!! THis was awesome, yeah... I need this chapter in Miki perspective too

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
Long time lurker, finally posting!

One of my perffered stories here and this is most likely the story i like the most out of the trilogy. Keep up the goo work, can't wait to here from Ayaka in the next chapter.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2007, 10:49:54 PM »
that's all I can say is...wow. You had me hooked with the slap, I was awed by it.
I'd love to take full credit for that, but in truth, one of my betas, Kue, insisted on the slap.

TWAS AWESOME.. the passive-aggresiveness, the provoking, the screaming, the slapping, the crying, the hugging, the sleeping with tear marks... and the best friends ruining the moment by asking "fixed?"
LOL thanks.

*pats almonds back*

That'll do pig... that'll do.  XD
wtf I'm not a pig  :angry:

I don't even know what to say...... Such cuuuuuuuuuuuute start
^^

I love how it goes back and forth with more and more accusations, and how it accumulates to the extent where they start pulling anything and everything out of their heads so one of them would "win" the argument. You do a good job portraying the mixed tensions and emotions coming from this chapter <3. Love the sodomized joke xD.
Thanks a lot! This chapter was really hard for me to write, so much going on in one scene. I tried to shove it all in there, but I'm still not sure if it all showed up or not.

But now I'm even more curious about Maki's input xD I hope she's brought around to clear things up soon xD.
Maki'll be back fairly soon.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :gyaaah:
You made me cry  :cry: I didn't actually cry in any of the 'angsty' ones at the start (just internally cried  ;)) but you cracked my 'tough' exterior this time.
:O *passes out tissues*

:dizzy: I think Yossy is getting dumber... That's up there on the stupidest things to say when trying to win your girlfriend back  :P Oh no she didn't  :O
It wasn't so much her being dumb as it was Yossy's desperation. She was trying any and everything to get Miki back. Also, Yossy doesn't really blame anyone but herself for what happened, so when Miki was laying the blame completely at Maki's feet, Yossy got defensive.

You are incredible *lollipopgirl bows down to almond and kisses the ground she is walking*
*lollipopgirl realises what she just did, stands back up straighten out her clothes and darts her eyes around nervously*
:sweat:

So very, very true. That and "So, wait. When I look at the Victoria's Secret catalog, I'm looking at the bras and stuff. Since you're gay, you're looking at the girls, right?"
:rofl: :on lol: That's hilarious  :rofl:
Sadly, that really happened.  :banghead:

So very, very true. That and "So, wait. When I look at the Victoria's Secret catalog, I'm looking at the bras and stuff. Since you're gay, you're looking at the girls, right?"  :depressed:
That's kinda embarrassing but your mom is funny. She makes it sound like you have no need for underwear. You have a right to want underwear too. :lol:
THANK YOU!  XD

Yossy is really honourable so she doesn't involve Maki at all in this but Miki is the one that thinks more realistically in her straight forward manner.
Exactly. Yossy doesn't blame any of this on Maki. Miki, on the other hand, blames the entire thing on Maki.

wow, i should get myself more often in this sort of argument! i think it's a damn good holistic workout !  :)
:prayers:

I thought she had grabbed Yossi's keys. Yossi did say that Miki had left her own keys behind, which Yossi brought with her the first time she went to Aya's place to try and see her.
Nope.

Well, going through what she's gone through isn't exactly going to fill her full of "genki". :cry:
Yeah, Miki's Genki- right now.

Come to think of it, that is an EXCELLENT point by Miki-sama. I mean, she got herself FRIDAY'd to be with Yossi. She gave up MM and risked her career because she couldn't stand to not be without her.  Yossi had had Miki's heart from day one.  When she's willing to take steps THAT drastic for the woman she loves, there's no way she'd then risk messing it up by cheating on her. 
Exactly. Yossy acted with her heart instead of her head, though. And that's why things got to this point.

In Yossi's defence, at the time she had a purely emotional reaction to what she saw, which is normal...considering what she saw.
GET OUTTA MY HEAD  :heart:

If she had told her that, then Miki wouldn't have been spending all this time thinking that Yossi deliberately went looking for a Maki booty-call. Would she have still walked out of the apartment and headed to Aya's? Maybe, maybe not. We don't know how much of an effect that little tidbit of knowledge would have had on that part of the current situation.  The important thing though is that Yossi's telling Miki about it, and that Miki's listening. :yep:
I think Miki still would have left. She was in too much shock at the time to think of anything really.

Well, she THINKS she remembers...but considering how hosed she was, does she actually remember things the way they truly happened?  :hehehe:
:wahaha:

Another excellent point by Miki. Even if Yossi was being all Miki-like with Maki, Maki knew the situation they were in and she should have respected both of them enough to exercise a little self-restraint and said no.
Yep. Miki wants to basically kill Goto at this point. Not just because it was Yossy, but also because Goto doing that to anyone is offensive to Miki.
And I'm not saying what happened, I'm just pointing out what Miki's thinking.  ;)

* JFC goes to the freezer to look for ice cream.

* JFC discovers there is no ice cream left.

* JFC grabs a box of Fruit Loops and starts munching handfuls.
:on lol:

One of my perffered stories here and this is most likely the story i like the most out of the trilogy. Keep up the goo work, can't wait to here from Ayaka in the next chapter.
Thanks for posting!! Ayaka actually isn't in the next few chapters... I didn't think she'd be that popular a character actually XD

...eh?

That's the 1st thing i thought when i saw that it was the "big scene" before reading it: "Oh this would be good from both perspectives"

PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE almond! :wub:
...Eh!?

Something tells me there's gonna be this chap in miki's perspective
...EH!?

Yay!!! THis was awesome, yeah... I need this chapter in Miki perspective too
*sighs*

Fine.

Next chapter narrator is:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - (Miss)Understood