JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Like This

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155730 times)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
Re: [part 17] memoir III: memory
« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2007, 10:52:19 PM »
 :lol:  XD  :lol:  XD

Im gonna buy Yossie and Miki a matching pair of "i'm (in love) with stupid" T-shirts for Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:58:09 PM by polidread »

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: December 12, 2007, 11:32:09 PM »
Take that Miki :bangchair:

and take that Yossy   :kickass:

I mean honestly! all this craziness from assumptions. The only good thing about this is that they now they know how each would react if ever a situation like this would happen.

Yossy sees miki cheating... she'll drink her misery out and probably live out the rest of her life having sex with random H!P members just to fill in the void left by Miki.

Miki finds out Yossy is cheating she'll enter a chronic depression and most likely slip into agoraphobia.

Highlights of the CH:

Goto got choked HELL YEAH :lock:

Miki was a badass :knee:

Old lady getting the door slammed on her face by Goto XD Pure Humor Geniuse. 

and the irony of it all is:
I bet goto has no clue of the havic thats been caused by that stupid letter LMAO.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2007, 11:36:35 PM »
"Heeey, y'know, people say I remind them of Fujimoto..."  :mon misch:
Yep, I think that should work well ;) Unless they are unaware of the wonder that is Miki Fujimoto and think your talking about a camera or something.  :-\

Like Grisours said, despite figuring nothing happened at first, I think my opinion changed as it went on as well.
And now I don't know how to take this :( I guess its kinda like the Aya thing for Miki, where Yossy should have trusted Miki, and Miki should have done the same here. BUT Yossy actually told Miki that she slept with the sexy goddess so how is Miki suppose to think anything different... If I was Miki I would feel so guilty for the problems between her and Yossy, but yet not know why I'm the one feeling guilty.... WOOOOOOW this chapter has made me all  :dizzy: :dunno: coz I'm not sure how to take it  :lol:

I think I might be too engrossed in this fic  :oops:

Oh and Maki is so cute  :wub:
and angry Miki is still so sexy  :drool:
Next Chapter please :D

EDIT:
The only good thing about this is that they now they know how each would react if ever a situation like this would happen.
The other good thing is that if they ever doubted how much the other loved them, they certainly won't now... It really shows them both how much they love each other and how much they really really need one another... Good things come out of everything bad ;)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 11:38:38 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2007, 01:06:05 AM »
Soooooo THAT's what happened. My wish didn't come true dammit. No half naked, mud wrestling/revenge sex between Some Girl Touch and Some Girl Grope!! Tsk. What a shame.

and now Miki is going to go search for Yoshizawa and make her TRULY have difficulty walking for the next day, and the next and the next and....well, you get the gist. I love make up sex and YOU better have that on the next chap otherwise I'll go ballistic. I need my Yomiki sex fix woman!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2007, 04:18:14 AM »
Miki: You must die.
Maki: Wait! Idea!
Miki: ??
Maki: Revenge sex? Some Mikis! Touch ?
Miki: ...
If I may...:P
Miki =  :mon suspect:

Maki =   :hee:

Miki =  :mon huh:

Maki =  :bouncy boobs:

Miki =  :hehehe:

Maki =  :ondick:

Miki =  :OMG:

Narrator IS

Well, THIS will certainly be interesting.  :shocked:

I found myself pinned against the wall with a hand around my throat. I coughed, trying to choke out a coherent word and gazed into the eyes of one royally pissed off Fujimoto Miki.

"Mi..." I coughed. "What..."

"You have five seconds to give me a good reason not to beat the shit out of you," Miki said in a low, calm voice. My eyes widened.

"But - "

"And if you think I'm joking, keep in mind that I pretty much have nothing to lose at this point."
No nonsense, no preamble, no BS.

That's our Miki-sama. :yep:  Am I totally messed up if I think this seethingly-violent Miki is hot?

"What are you freaking out about?" I asked, trying to get my bearings. She leaned her head back and laughed.

"Me? Oh, just this." She dangled a piece of paper in front of my eyes. I took it from her and read it.

"Ok..." I said slowly. "First of all, how did you get a hold of this. No, wait. First, how the hell did you get in my apartment. Second, how did you get a hold of this. And third, why don't you ask Yossy?
Ummm...Maki, shouldn't you be more concerned with why that note has her so freaked out instead of the whole keys thing?

"Your spare keys, swiped it from Yocchan's purse, and she doesn't remember a damn thing." She ticked the items off like she was making a grocery list.

"What?!" My jaw dropped. "She doesn't remember anything?!" I grabbed the note and read it again. I started laughing; I couldn't help it. "Oh my God, I... I know I shouldn't write things when I'm mostly asleep, but I didn't realize she wouldn't remember... Oh wow, no wonder you want to kill me!" My hysterical laughter quickly turned into a coughing fit.
Probably shouldn't be laughing so much when pissed-off Miki's right there, on the verge of seriously doing some damage.  :O

"I ran into Yossy at the bar down the street. She was drunk. Almost falling over on her ass drunk. I've never seen anyone that smashed and I've gone out with Yuuchan and Kei."
Yuko --> <-- Kemeko

"She kind of, well, puked on the way here, she reeked of alcohol, and honestly, I was a little scared to let her go to sleep like that."

I threw her drunk ass in the shower to sober up a little. She kept laughing and almost fell over, so I had to kind of, well, go in there to keep her steady." Miki raised an eyebrow. "I was fully clothed!" I protested. "Anyway, I managed to get a T-shirt on her before sending her to bed."
That must've been a LOT of some hella nasty/messy puke.

"What about this 'trouble walking' bullshit?" she demanded. I pointed at my living room.

"See that coffee table?"

"Yeah."

"She fell over that twice. She rammed into just about everything in here, actually. I'd be shocked if she wasn't completely covered in bruises the next day."
She fell over her coffee table? Ouch...literally.

"Wait... so, you really didn't violate my Yocchan?"
:mon cute:

"Seriously? Look me in the eye." I laughed and looked her straight in the eye.

"I have never had sex with Yoshizawa Hitomi," I said seriously.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  :banana:

"Oh my Gah."
SHE SAID YOSSI'S PHRASE!!!  :w00t:

"Geez, Miki, you must have a pretty low opinion of me," I laughed. "What kind of person would have slept with their ex like that?" I sighed and turned around.

Miki was nowhere to be found and my front door was wide open.
RUN MIKI! RUN!!! FIND YOSSI!!! TELL HER THE GOOD NEWS AND THEN DRAG HER INTO THE FIRST CLOSET YOU CAN FIND!!! 
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: December 13, 2007, 07:25:34 AM »
*reads comments*

yah know... I'd like to see a close scene again  :oops:.  really nostalgic when you think about it  :roll:.

Places Order:
CLOSET SCENE PLZ!
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2007, 05:01:58 PM »
:lol:  XD  :lol:  XD

Im gonna buy Yossie and Miki a matching pair of "i'm (in love) with stupid" T-shirts for Christmas.
I totally want a tshirt like this now :lol:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2007, 02:53:33 AM »
at first I thought this whole "maki sleeping with yossi" thing was some kind of misunderstanding... not only because yossie didn't remember it, but because maki never got the chance to confirm it properly... but once miki and yossi started fighting because of it, I thought that maybe I was wrong and they did sleep together...
:wahaha:

GO MIKITTY! FIND YOUR WOMAN! THROW HER IN THE FLOOR AND TAKE HER WHEREVER SHE ISSSSSSS!
:on lol:

:mon determined:

Take that Miki :bangchair:

and take that Yossy   :kickass:
WTF! o.O;;

The only good thing about this is that they now they know how each would react if ever a situation like this would happen.

Yossy sees miki cheating... she'll drink her misery out and probably live out the rest of her life having sex with random H!P members just to fill in the void left by Miki.

Miki finds out Yossy is cheating she'll enter a chronic depression and most likely slip into agoraphobia.
Yossy and Miki were both in the process of working through that, though. The first reaction is always the most severe, and then as time goes by, you slowly return back to yourself.

If I was Miki I would feel so guilty for the problems between her and Yossy, but yet not know why I'm the one feeling guilty.... WOOOOOOW this chapter has made me all  :dizzy: :dunno: coz I'm not sure how to take it  :lol:
:mon duh:

Soooooo THAT's what happened. My wish didn't come true dammit. No half naked, mud wrestling/revenge sex between Some Girl Touch and Some Girl Grope!! Tsk. What a shame.
perv.  :on lol:

If I may...:P
Miki =  :mon suspect:

Maki =   :hee:

Miki =  :mon huh:

Maki =  :bouncy boobs:

Miki =  :hehehe:

Maki =  :ondick:

Miki =  :OMG:
DA MAN makes a guest appearance!? XD

"She kind of, well, puked on the way here, she reeked of alcohol, and honestly, I was a little scared to let her go to sleep like that."

I threw her drunk ass in the shower to sober up a little. She kept laughing and almost fell over, so I had to kind of, well, go in there to keep her steady." Miki raised an eyebrow. "I was fully clothed!" I protested. "Anyway, I managed to get a T-shirt on her before sending her to bed."
That must've been a LOT of some hella nasty/messy puke.
XD
The puke was only part of it. Yossy also REEKED of alcohol and that general smell of being in a bar for hours upon hours. I sure wouldn't that stank in my sheets waiting for me when I got back from a trip.

RUN MIKI! RUN!!! FIND YOSSI!!! TELL HER THE GOOD NEWS AND THEN DRAG HER INTO THE FIRST CLOSET YOU CAN FIND!!! 
:wriggly:
RUN MIKI, RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND! XD

Places Order:
CLOSET SCENE PLZ!
I'll see what I can do.

OK! New chapter!

For the record, I wrote this chapter before I even posted part 17, so... the comments had no influence on it whatsoever. XD
However, the comments for part 17 have amused me to no end.

Part 18 narrator is....!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 18] memoir III: memory
« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2007, 03:01:04 AM »
PART 18
MIKI - AUGUST 28TH

I've always been pretty good at sports. And, as a slightly competitive person, I do like to win. So, I tend to give my all when I'm in a race or playing futsal or whatnot.

However.

I have never in my life run as fast as I did that day. I didn't even bother with a cab. I just took off. Late August heat be damned.

I guess when I threw the apartment door open, I must have looked... a bit odd.

"Miki!" Yossy exclaimed, jumping off the couch as I slammed the door shut behind me. "Oh my Gah, are you ok!?"

"Yes! The! You! She!" I managed to blurt out. Whoa, headrush. I bent over and closed my eyes, pressing my hands against my knees, panting heavily. A soft hand touched my cheek. My eyes flew open.

Yossy was kneeling on the floor in front of me, looking up at me in concern. She looked a little scared as she caressed my cheek gently.

"Breathe, ok?" she said quietly. "Slowly. Deep breath in, deep breath out..." I smiled sheepishly and complied. She pushed back some of the sweaty hair stuck to my forehead. "Do you need some water?" I looked into her worried eyes and smiled.

Yossy audibly yelped as I tackled her to the ground and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me, returning my kiss and holding me close. I almost melted into her as my mind screamed I LOVE YOU over and over again. God, I'd missed this. I knew her brain was going to catch up with her body in a moment, but I was savoring this as long as it lasted.

Sure enough, after a few seconds, she jerked as though startled and pushed me away. She stared at me incredulously.

"Miki, are you ok?" she said slowly. I sat up and straddled her hips.

"You never slept with Maki," I replied, grinning from ear to ear. She blinked.

"Ok, I know we both wish that was true, but - "

"No, you're not listening to me," I laughed and cupped her precious face in my hands. "I just left her apartment. You never slept together." She stared at me.

"...what?" I kissed her confused forehead.

"You, my darling, did not have sex with Goto Maki," I replied. "You were drunk, yes. You were briefly naked, yes. But you didn't do a thing."

"You're not making sense. Maki's back in town?" She grabbed my wrist, halting my hand's attempt to wander onto her chest. I sighed.

"Goto found you drunk. She helped you to her apartment. You puked. She threw your hot little ass in the shower to clean off. She put you to bed. The end."

"Ok, I really want to believe that," she sighed. "But, you were at her apartment?"

"Yep. Oh, by the way, I accidentally swiped the spare keys she gave you," I grinned.

"Why am I not surprised," she muttered.

"So, yeah, I was in her apartment when she came home," I laughed, leaning down to kiss each and every mole on her face.

"Were you possibly threatening her when she told you this?" Yossy asked. I sat back up and looked at her carefully.

"Why don't you want to believe this?"

"It's not that!" she sighed. "God, trust me, I want to believe this more than anything. But I don't want to hurt you again. I'm just... I don't know."

"Scared?" She looked away. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Yocchan, she looked me straight in the eye and told me you'd never slept together."

"Really?"

"Really."

She stared at me in silence for a moment. Then she started to laugh.

"I didn't sleep with Maki," she laughed.

"You didn't sleep with Maki," I grinned.

"I didn't cheat on you!"

"Not even a little!"

We both stared at each other, grinning like idiots. I was still grinning when she reached her hands up, tangled her fingers in my hair, and brought my lips to hers. She kissed me over and over again, pressing my body against hers, clinging to me like she was afraid I was going to disappear.

I'd love to say that she romantically lifted me into her arms and carried me into the bedroom, but I'm not gonna lie.

We never made it out of the entryway.

-------------------

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2007, 03:38:00 AM »

"She didn't sleep with Maki!" this reader adds!
yey, make up chapter! I guess everybody was expecting this... after all the misunderstanding drama, they finally discover they can get back together... just how it should be! (but if all of this didn't happen, the story wouldn't have any drama, so... :roll:)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2007, 03:50:42 AM »
Had to.  :twisted:

I have never in my life run as fast as I did that day. I didn't even bother with a cab. I just took off. Late August heat be damned.

I guess when I threw the apartment door open, I must have looked... a bit odd.
Probably flushed like crazy from the exertion of having run so much/fast.

"Miki!" Yossy exclaimed, jumping off the couch as I slammed the door shut behind me. "Oh my Gah, are you ok!?"

"Yes! The! You! She!" I managed to blurt out. Whoa, headrush. I bent over and closed my eyes, pressing my hands against my knees, panting heavily. A soft hand touched my cheek. My eyes flew open.

Yossy was kneeling on the floor in front of me, looking up at me in concern. She looked a little scared as she caressed my cheek gently.

"Breathe, ok?" she said quietly. "Slowly. Deep breath in, deep breath out..." I smiled sheepishly and complied. She pushed back some of the sweaty hair stuck to my forehead. "Do you need some water?" I looked into her worried eyes and smiled.
You know it's rabu-rabu when the first thing out of her mouth is her concern for YOUR well-being.  Then again with these two the rabu-rabu part of it was never in doubt.  :wub:

Yossy audibly yelped as I tackled her to the ground and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me, returning my kiss and holding me close.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GO MIKI!!! :rockon:

"You never slept with Maki," I replied, grinning from ear to ear. She blinked.

"Ok, I know we both wish that was true, but - "

"You, my darling, did not have sex with Goto Maki," I replied. "You were drunk, yes. You were briefly naked, yes. But you didn't do a thing."

She helped you to her apartment. You puked. She threw your hot little ass in the shower to clean off. She put you to bed. The end."
In a nutshell that's it. Unfortunately, Yossi's not quite following because Miki's kind of rushing through it.

Well, she has her reasons.

"Yocchan, she looked me straight in the eye and told me you'd never slept together."

"Really?"

"Really."

She stared at me in silence for a moment. Then she started to laugh.

"I didn't cheat on you!"

"Not even a little!"
:wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

I'd love to say that she romantically lifted me into her arms and carried me into the bedroom, but I'm not gonna lie.

Oh hellz yeah...time to add to the list. :hump:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2007, 02:40:22 PM »
WHEREVER SHE WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1 :wriggly: :nya: :hump:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2007, 11:19:09 PM »
Miki's wandering hands are back WOOO  :muffin:

""Were you possibly threatening her when she told you this?" Yossy asked. I sat back up and looked at her carefully."
No there were no threates involved... there was choking and questions that involved a possible threat but no threats.

*Cues music: Peaches and Herb's "reunited"*
"Reunited and it feels so good"

The ch was cute... I felt all  :wub: inside... considering its been a millenium since these two were like that.

Rika <3 So funneh

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2007, 11:30:12 PM »
Awww, right from the get go this chapter was sweet with Yossy being so caring for sweaty, panting Miki :drool:

Cannot imagine the relief Yossy must be feeling right now, to find out she didn't just throw away the love of her life :wub:

Just in general YAAAAAAAAAAY for the reuniting and groping Miki XD

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
G4rfield is sighing in relieve and grinning at the two fools in love making out on the floor on the entryway :muffin:

Will there be some graphic make up sex scene? :ondick: People who agree with me, raise your hand!!! God after all the angstyness, you know we'll need that hot sex scene written, so get to work woman!! *splash whip*  :grin:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2007, 02:28:05 PM »
Will there be some graphic make up sex scene? :ondick: People who agree with me, raise your hand!!!
YESSSSSSSSS o/
CHapter 19 in the perv forum :muffin:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2007, 11:31:53 PM »
Well it could be chapter 19 OR it could be part of the omake series ;)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2007, 01:27:36 AM »

"She didn't sleep with Maki!" this reader adds!
XD

Had to.  :twisted:
...omgah I just totally remembered something.
Back when I was a manager, I gave one of my employees the day off and covered his shift for him.
Jose: Thanks Jen! You're the man!
Me: ...
Jose: Er, the woman! Or the -
Me: Go home, Jose.
Jose: Yeah.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GO MIKI!!! :rockon:
:muffin:

Oh hellz yeah...time to add to the list. :hump:
Yep. Place #2344 - floor of the entryway
(bonus points to anyone who gets that number)

WHEREVER SHE WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1 :wriggly: :nya: :hump:
Exactly. I totally wrote it before you said that, but, yep.  :D

""Were you possibly threatening her when she told you this?" Yossy asked. I sat back up and looked at her carefully."
No there were no threates involved... there was choking and questions that involved a possible threat but no threats
TRUE!

The ch was cute... I felt all  :wub: inside... considering its been a millenium since these two were like that.
Seemed like a millennium, but it was actually just a week in fic time XD

Cannot imagine the relief Yossy must be feeling right now, to find out she didn't just throw away the love of her life :wub:
"Insanely ecstatic" springs to mind.

God after all the angstyness, you know we'll need that hot sex scene written, so get to work woman!! *splash whip*  :grin:
G4! I TOLD YOU BEFORE, NO! XD

Will there be some graphic make up sex scene? :ondick: People who agree with me, raise your hand!!!
YESSSSSSSSS o/
CHapter 19 in the perv forum :muffin:
See what you've started?  :P

Well it could be chapter 19 OR it could be part of the omake series ;)
You kids and your perv fic demands  :rofl:

Anyhoo, new chaptah!

Narrator is!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 01:29:09 AM by almond »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 19] memoir III: memory
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2007, 01:32:34 AM »
PART 19
YOSSY - AUGUST 29TH

I was jerked from the middle of a dream I couldn't remember by the sound of Miki's voice asking me to kiss her, softly kiss her. To hold her, tightly hold her. ...Infinite oh my dream!?

I blinked, disoriented, before I realized she still was fast asleep and it was just my ringtone. Miki snuggled into my arms a bit as I leaned over to grab my phone.

"Hello?" I said quietly, even though Miki can, and has, slept through a Koharu spaz fest in the dressing room.

"Yossy?" I leaned over and peered at the clock on my bedside table. Why the hell was Aya calling me at three in the morning?

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Well... I didn't want to worry you, but..." she sighed. I sat up, making Miki grumble in her sleep and roll away from me.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned. My mind racing, trying to think of what could have happened that Aya would be calling me of all people.

"I can't find Miki. She's not answering her phone and... Yossy, she never came home tonight."

"Actually, she did," I smiled softly and fondly looked over at the sleeping figure next to me.

"...what?"

"Sorry, I didn't think to call you. Miki's with me." Miki grumbled again and rolled over towards me, flopping her arm across my lap.

"Oh, thank God," Aya sighed with relief. She paused for a moment. "OH! Sorry! Did I, ah, interrupt something?" She laughed lecherously.

"Aya, you perv. No, we were both asleep," I laughed.

"Suuuuuuure."

"We were!" I protested. Well, now at least. Two hours ago, not so much.

"So, Miki's forgiven you and it's all shiny rainbows and I can go back to not having to keep an endless supply of Rocky Road on hand?"

"It's even better," I grinned. "There was nothing to be forgiven."

"...what?"

"Miki talked to Maki. We didn't do anything."

"You didn't do anything," she repeated.

"Not a thing!" I said triumphantly. "I was just falling over drunk and Maki didn't think I'd block out the whole night, so she was just being funny in her note."

"..."

"Aya, you still there?"

"Yoshizawa, you are such a retard," Aya sighed.

"What?! Why?"

"You almost ruined your entire relationship over something that didn't happen."

"...shut up. I thought it did," I muttered.

"Yeah, next time be sure about something before blowing up my Tan's entire world, ok?"

"Sorry," I said meekly. I paused. "Thanks, Aya."

"Huh? For what?"

"Taking care of Miki like that. I know it must be hard for you 'cause of... well..."

"DAMMIT! What part of we're not talking about that anymore do you people not understand!?" she laughed. "Geez, it's just a stupid crush on your hot ass. I'm not swooning at the very mention of your name or anything."

"Still... thank you."

"Yeah, just stop being so freaking suave and let me get over you so I can get laid, ok?" I leaned my head back and laughed. Suddenly, a hand reached up and took the phone from me.

"Aya?" Miki mumbled into the phone. "...ok, yeah, don't care. I've had quite a work out, if you catch my drift, so Miki sleep now. Bye." She flipped my phone shut, threw it onto the bedside table, and possessively dragged me back down next to her like a toddler with her favorite stuffed animal. "Sleepy," she murmured, snuggling into my arms.

"I love you," I smiled.

"SLEEPY!" she grumbled, smacking her hand over my mouth. I grinned and settled down into the pillows. "Love you too," I heard her mutter as I fell back asleep.

-----------------------------------

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: [part 19] memoir III: memory
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »
"DAMMIT! What part of we're not talking about that anymore do you people not understand!?" she laughed. "Geez, it's just a stupid crush on your hot ass. I'm not swooning at the very mention of your name or anything."

"Still... thank you."

"Yeah, just stop being so freaking suave and let me get over you so I can get laid, ok?"
This blunt Aya was awsome... never imagined her using this vocabulary and being this honest!  :lol:
(but I still feel kinda sorry for Aya... she does say it's just a stupid crush, but I keep wondering if there's more than that to it)
the "Koharu spaz fest" and sleepy Miki made me laugh sooooo hard!  :lol:
I'm already looking forward to next chapter  :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Like This