JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Let`s Talk About Love

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 156063 times)

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [part 19] memoir III: memory
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2007, 02:02:24 AM »
I KNOW 2344 but not where it was :( its the same source of 1444 yorika (or ishiyoshi) amirite? yes i am. partialy

I was jerked from the middle of a dream I couldn't remember by the sound of Miki's voice asking me to kiss her, softly kiss her. To hold her, tightly hold her. ...Infinite oh my dream!?
WATTTTTTTTTTTTT!@@@@@???????KKKdD$
I blinked, disoriented, before I realized she still was fast asleep and it was just my ringtone.  Miki snuggled into my arms a bit as I leaned over to grab my phone.
YOU SCARED ME I HATE U

"..."

"Aya, you still there?"

"Yoshizawa, you are such a retard," Aya sighed.

"What?! Why?"

"You almost ruined your entire relationship over something that didn't happen."

"...shut up. I thought it did," I muttered.
LOLOLOLOLOLO Yoshizawa you IDIOT :wub:

She flipped my phone shut, threw it onto the bedside table, and possessively dragged me back down next to her like a toddler with her favorite stuffed animal. "Sleepy," she murmured, snuggling into my arms.

"I love you," I smiled.

"SLEEPY!" she grumbled, smacking her hand over my mouth.
WAAAAAAAAAA  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:
-----------------------------------
ok, chap 20 or omake in the perv.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 02:04:05 AM by anammm »
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2007, 03:01:31 AM »
hey! no fair! ive no access and have been avoiding the perv area !!!  XD

or have i been missing out on a bunch of YoMiki rompfests courtesy of Almond  :banghead: ?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 03:13:16 AM by polidread »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2007, 05:37:52 AM »
...omgah I just totally remembered something.
Back when I was a manager, I gave one of my employees the day off and covered his shift for him.
Jose: Thanks Jen! You're the man!
Me: ...
Jose: Er, the woman! Or the -
Me: Go home, Jose.
Jose: Yeah.
XD

Yep. Place #2344 - floor of the entryway
First Wonderful Hearts Winter Tour, when the girls all had numbers on their outfits. But almond, sweetie, you made a small goof.  Yossi's number was indeed "44", but Miki's number wasn't "23". It was "32".  :D

Therefore it should be Place #3244.   :oops:

You kids and your perv fic demands   :rofl:
This is JPH!P. So you really shouldn't be all that surprised.  8)

Anyhoo, new chaptah!

Narrator is!
WOOOOOOOO!

I was jerked from the middle of a dream I couldn't remember by the sound of Miki's voice asking me to kiss her, softly kiss her. To hold her, tightly hold her. ...Infinite oh my dream!?

I blinked, disoriented, before I realized she still was fast asleep and it was just my ringtone.
Yossi's ringtone is a recording of Miki's voice asking her to hold and kiss her?

That's just badass.  O0

EDIT: OMGASS I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!! YOSSI'S RINGTONE IS MIKI'S 2ND SINGLE Sotto Kuchizukete Gyutto Dakishimete!!! :banana:

"Hello?" I said quietly, even though Miki can, and has, slept through a Koharu spaz fest in the dressing room.
* JFC flashes back to the HM@ episode where Koharu spazzes when she finds out the Chinese mystery dessert is made of frog meat.

She slept though something like that? Daaaaayum.  :lol:

"Yossy?" I leaned over and peered at the clock on my bedside table. Why the hell was Aya calling me at three in the morning?

"I can't find Miki. She's not answering her phone and... Yossy, she never came home tonight."
Oops. Aya doesn't know about the whole "finding out Yossi didn't really sleep with Maki" and the whole YoMiki making up *cough* SEX *cough* session.

"Sorry, I didn't think to call you. Miki's with me." Miki grumbled again and rolled over towards me, flopping her arm across my lap.
We talk a lot about how Miki sleeps like a log, but Yossi must be a pretty deep sleeper herself. Considering how Miki's infamous for tossing and turning like crazy and unconsciously doing who knows what while she sleeps, it's impressive that Yossi's as rested as she is. :hee:

"Oh, thank God," Aya sighed with relief. She paused for a moment. "OH! Sorry! Did I, ah, interrupt something?" She laughed lecherously.
Nah, Aya's a little late for that.

Aya = :twisted:

"So, Miki's forgiven you and it's all shiny rainbows and I can go back to not having to keep an endless supply of Rocky Road on hand?"
Well...maybe not an ENDLESS supply. But, come on, it's teh awesomeness that is fuckin' ROCKY ROAD! :rockon:

"There was nothing to be forgiven."

"I was just falling over drunk and Maki didn't think I'd block out the whole night, so she was just being funny in her note."

"..."

"Aya, you still there?"

"Yoshizawa, you are such a retard," Aya sighed.
Aya =

"You almost ruined your entire relationship over something that didn't happen."

"...shut up. I thought it did," I muttered.

"Yeah, next time be sure about something before blowing up my Tan's entire world, ok?"

"Sorry," I said meekly.
Aya does have a point when you think about it. I mean, considering how that night was such a blur for her, Yossi probably should have tried to contact Maki herself to find out FOR SURE what had happened. Maki knew that Yossi and Miki were dating, and considering how they're still good friends after having dated themselves when they were younger, one would think that Maki would have the decency to not take advantage of a super-drunk Yossi like that.

"Thanks, Aya."

"Huh? For what?"

"Taking care of Miki like that.
It's what best friends do.  :yep: :heart:

I know it must be hard for you 'cause of... well..."

"DAMMIT! What part of we're not talking about that anymore do you people not understand!?" she laughed. "Geez, it's just a stupid crush on your hot ass. I'm not swooning at the very mention of your name or anything."
If she WAS swooning, Miki would probably kill her, best friend or not (particularly now since the whole almost breaking up thing will probably make her even more "possessive"...in a good way...of Yossi's hot :pimp: ass).  :roll:

"Still... thank you."

"Yeah, just stop being so freaking suave and let me get over you so I can get laid, ok?" I leaned my head back and laughed.
For the record, I'd totally volunteer for this.  :hump:

But yeah, Yossi should just get Miki invite her over already so she can join in and get it over with!  :ondick:

Suddenly, a hand reached up and took the phone from me.

"Aya?" Miki mumbled into the phone. "...ok, yeah, don't care. I've had quite a work out, if you catch my drift, so Miki sleep now. Bye." She flipped my phone shut, threw it onto the bedside table, and possessively dragged me back down next to her like a toddler with her favorite stuffed animal. "Sleepy," she murmured, snuggling into my arms.

"I love you," I smiled.

"SLEEPY!" she grumbled, smacking her hand over my mouth. I grinned and settled down into the pillows. "Love you too," I heard her mutter as I fell back asleep.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SLEEPY MIKI!!!
 :wriggly:  :wub: :k-inlove: :mon cute: :luvluv1: :mon inluv: :luvluv2: :mon lovelaff:  :nya: :inlove:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 01:16:14 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2007, 12:41:47 PM »
You kids and your perv fic demands  :rofl:
Well that's your own fault for being so damn good at writing it :P

Revenge of the fluff for this chapter  :heart: Can we expect more fluffy goodness for now?

Ok I really need to start commenting when i read the chapter the first time, not wait for over a day before doing so. I'll just have to do the dot point thing again  :oops:
* Oh my, Sleepy Miki is just so  :wub: its beyond words... I want one of them, I must remember to add that to my Christmas list!
* Aya is just like the bestest buddy Miki (or anyone) could ever ask for, awww. She was so worried and caring and like a true friend she is putting her feelings totally to the side to make sure everyone else is happy (and coz no one, not even the sexy goddess herself, can break up our YoMiki). And now she gets the Rocky Road all to herself and I'm sure she is use to being told off by Sleepy Miki by now.

"Yeah, next time be sure about something before blowing up my Tan's entire world, ok?"
Awww, Aya that made me love you even more... such a sweet thing to say. :)

"Yeah, just stop being so freaking suave and let me get over you so I can get laid, ok?"
I certainly know someone who would travel to Japan on foot if he could do this for her, but i am sure he isn't the only one :lol:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #164 on: December 18, 2007, 12:24:41 AM »
First Wonderful Hearts Winter Tour, when the girls all had numbers on their outfits. But almond, sweetie, you made a small goof.  Yossi's number was indeed "44", but Miki's number wasn't "23". It was "32".  :D

You have to think harder, it's their number, combined, inverted. 4432 turns to 2344 :wahaha:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2007, 01:17:45 AM »
^ :on lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2007, 01:37:29 AM »
This blunt Aya was awsome... never imagined her using this vocabulary and being this honest!  :lol:
Really? For some reason, I can see her being this blunt. She IS friends with Miki after all.

I KNOW 2344 but not where it was :( its the same source of 1444 yorika (or ishiyoshi) amirite? yes i am. partialy
1444 is reeeeally old and predates the winter 2006

or have i been missing out on a bunch of YoMiki rompfests courtesy of Almond  :banghead: ?
no comment.

OH SNAP.
...I own the photobook from that concert too. XD
I always overthink Miki's for some reason. I'm like Mi Fu - 32... no, wait, Japanese names flipped so 23!
 :err:

I blinked, disoriented, before I realized she still was fast asleep and it was just my ringtone.
Yossi's ringtone is a recording of Miki's voice asking her to hold and kiss her?

That's just badass.  O0

EDIT: OMGASS I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!! YOSSI'S RINGTONE IS MIKI'S 2ND SINGLE Sotto Kuchizukete Gyutto Dakishimete!!! :banana:
You had me worried for a minute there XD

We talk a lot about how Miki sleeps like a log, but Yossi must be a pretty deep sleeper herself. Considering how Miki's infamous for tossing and turning like crazy and unconsciously doing who knows what while she sleeps, it's impressive that Yossi's as rested as she is. :hee:
Yossy had to be able to sleep around TsujiKago kancho-ing her and spanking her. I'm sure she can survive Miki.  :lol:

Well...maybe not an ENDLESS supply. But, come on, it's teh awesomeness that is fuckin' ROCKY ROAD! :rockon:
HELL YEAH!!!  :muffin:

Aya does have a point when you think about it. I mean, considering how that night was such a blur for her, Yossi probably should have tried to contact Maki herself to find out FOR SURE what had happened. Maki knew that Yossi and Miki were dating, and considering how they're still good friends after having dated themselves when they were younger, one would think that Maki would have the decency to not take advantage of a super-drunk Yossi like that.
mmmm

Revenge of the fluff for this chapter  :heart: Can we expect more fluffy goodness for now?
no comment.

"Yeah, just stop being so freaking suave and let me get over you so I can get laid, ok?"
I certainly know someone who would travel to Japan on foot if he could do this for her, but i am sure he isn't the only one :lol:
Yeah, I think JFC's halfway there by now.

You have to think harder, it's their number, combined, inverted. 4432 turns to 2344 :wahaha:
anammm, trying to make me seem sane...  :wub:

OK! New chap.

Yeah...  :hiakhiakhiak:

Narrator is

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 20] memoir III: memory
« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2007, 01:38:46 AM »
PART 20
MAKI - JULY 2002

I still remember that meeting.

To this day, I can still feel the draft coming in from the window on the left side, see the fluorescent light bulb trying to flicker back to life in the corner, hear the words echoing in my head.

"Unacceptable"

"A bad example for the younger members"

"Must stop immediately"

"Graduation"

I can still feel myself smiling politely, nodding, apologizing. I walked out of the room and told no one.

I'm still not sure why. Maybe a small part of me thought that if I didn't say anything, it wouldn't really happen. Maybe I just wanted to pretend for a little bit longer that nothing would change. Maybe I was just a coward.

We managed to meet up a week or so later at my place. I said nothing, choosing instead to lose myself in her kisses. I wanted to forget everything else. I just wanted to forget everything. Even just for a moment. I wanted nothing else to matter but the two of us in that moment. I didn't even notice she was being more aggressive than normal until I felt her hand slip into my jeans and her fingers gently slide along under the waistband of my panties. I stiffened in surprise and pulled away from her.

"Yossy?"

"I want you," she said quietly, her eyes dark and serious. My cheeks began to burn and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. She leaned down and kissed me again. My mind racing, I gently pushed her away and sat up.

"Yocchan, I... " I looked away from her so she couldn't see my face. "I don't think I'm ready yet," I lied. I was ready. I wanted her so badly it hurt. But... if I had her like that, if I was able to be with her like that... I'd never be able to let go.

I'm still not sure if it's the smartest or stupidest thing I've ever done.

"Ah well, it was worth a try," she laughed. I looked up and she grinned at me. Shit. I had to tell her. Right now. "So, what do you want to do then? Movie?"

"We can still make out," I laughed, trying to stall as I mustered up the courage.

"Mmm, yeah, not a good idea right now," she replied. "I'd probably jump you, so... movie?" Her eyes sparkled as she smiled sheepishly at me. I lost my nerve and just nodded in agreement.

About two weeks later, I decided I was finally going to tell her. Tonight. No putting it off again, no falling prey to those eyes, no distractions. I looked at myself in the dressing room mirror and nodded. You can do it, Maki.

The dressing room door opened and I glanced behind me. Yossy was leaning against the door with her eyes closed.

"Hey!" I said happily, turning around in my chair.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were ice cold, angry, hurt. I almost physically flinched as her stare bore right into me. I couldn't take it anymore and looked down at my lap.

"You've heard," I said softly.

"Yes," she said sharply. I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry."

"Were you planning on telling me?" she demanded. Without looking up, I turned my head away from her.

"I knew I had to, but I just..." I trailed off helplessly.

"Yeah," she snorted.

"I - "

"So when's the happy day?" she cut me off, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "When do I get to stand in front of thousands of screaming fanboys and proclaim happily 'Gocchin! Congratulatioooons!!'?" I looked up at her sadly.

"Don't be like this," I said quietly.

"Like what? Do you really think that we can sneak around with you off on your own tours? How often do we see Nakazawa anymore? A handful of TV tapings and the group concerts? You can't sustain a relationship on that, can you?" she snapped.

Of course not, I wanted to scream, that was the whole point. But what can you do? What can I do?

I didn't say anything.

"How long have you known?" she asked finally.

"...a month," I admitted.

"A MONTH!?" she practically screamed. There was a knock at the door.

"Goto! 20 minutes!" a stagehand called in. I sighed.

"Can't we talk about this later?" I asked, standing up to grab the hat for my costume.

"Couldn't we talk about this before?" she snapped.

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"Uh, too late?" she rolled her eyes. I'd never seen her like this before.

"Why are you so angry at me? This isn't my decision!" I protested, trying to fight back the tears threatening to fall.

"I know,"she sighed. "Just... tell me honestly. Is there any chance of this still working out when we can't ever see each other? Is there?"

I looked away from her, looked all around the room, anything to avoid those pleading eyes. I wanted to grab her hands and tell her of course, we could work through anything. But... it's not like defying management would get us anywhere except fired. Wasn't it better to end this now, cleanly, before even stronger feelings got into the mix? ...before anyone fell in love?

"Ok," Yossy spoke so suddenly, I jumped a little. "If you could, um, go through your apartment and find my things, and I'll do the same, and, um... yeah..." She spun around and left the room.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered as the door shut. I sank down into my chair and knew.

It was too late. I was already in love.

------------------------------------

Would this be a good time to mention that I'm going out of town on Thursday and won't be back until late on the 29th? *ducks*

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2007, 02:01:45 AM »
To quote Yossie: "Oh.My.Gah!"

Quick question..this has to do with her leaving right? Although I'm sure it is..

Now, get back here*pulls almond back from her trip*

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2007, 02:05:16 AM »
You make me feel so bad about Gocchin and her always being the black sheep when it came to Yossy and then you have the nerve to drop the bad news casually??
g4rfield throws bunch of used tissues at almond I have the urge of singing that fuyu fuyu shiny knife song (TM) all of a sudden. :shifty:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2007, 02:08:40 AM »
Awww, Maki :cry:

Ok thanks for busting my fluffy bubbly :mad: :(

I think Maki is more of a weakness for me then Miki so hearing how she must have been hurting for so many years just coz that damn Yossy makes everyone fall inlove with her makes me all sad  :mon waterworks:
And she rejected Yossy  :shocked: who does that? :lol:

So now that's Miki, Aya and Maki (?), almond and my mother all currently charmed by Yossy... Poor Miki has some tough competition :P

I can't believe your leaving us hanging for over a week! But have a Merry Christmas anyway  :heart:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2007, 02:13:17 AM »
ok

WHAT THE FUCK

please, almond, don't leave :pleeease:

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2007, 02:32:44 AM »
great. Almond's pulling a MakiGoto on us and leaving for Korea while we go and pull our innards apart as we fret and cry and eat tons of RockyRoad.

:rofl:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2007, 02:37:42 AM »
:on lol: :on lol: :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2007, 03:51:31 AM »
OH SNAP.
...I own the photobook from that concert too. XD
I always overthink Miki's for some reason. I'm like Mi Fu - 32... no, wait, Japanese names flipped so 23!
:wahaha:

Narrator is

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo...this is going to be interesting, not to mention probably a bit awkward considering what Yossi had THOUGHT she did with Maki.  :yep:

MAKI - JULY 2002

I still remember that meeting.
Osnap...flashback?

"Unacceptable"

"A bad example for the younger members"

"Must stop immediately"

"Graduation"

I can still feel myself smiling politely, nodding, apologizing. I walked out of the room and told no one.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh SNAP!!! It's the day when management graduated Maki so that she and Yossi couldn't date.  :shocked:

"I want you," she said quietly, her eyes dark and serious. My cheeks began to burn and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. She leaned down and kissed me again. My mind racing, I gently pushed her away and sat up.

"Yocchan, I... " I looked away from her so she couldn't see my face. "I don't think I'm ready yet," I lied. I was ready. I wanted her so badly it hurt. But... if I had her like that, if I was able to be with her like that... I'd never be able to let go.

I'm still not sure if it's the smartest or stupidest thing I've ever done.
Ho.....ly.  :stunned:

It's possible to say that it was a little of both. It was a smart move on Maki's part because, like she said, if they had gone through with it, it would have made the whole inevitable break-up that much harder to do.  Problem was, Yossi didn't know about it, at least not at that time (which was the stupid move on Maki's part).  While it's understandable that she wouldn't want to mention it to Yossi so that she wouldn't be as torn as Maki was about having to do it, it wasn't right to leave her uninformed. A relationship is made of two halves, after all. What affects one, affects the other just as much.

About two weeks later, I decided I was finally going to tell her. Tonight. No putting it off again, no falling prey to those eyes, no distractions. I looked at myself in the dressing room mirror and nodded. You can do it, Maki.
* JFC hears a song lyric in his head: "breaking up is hard to do..."

So the reason why it was so long before Yossi knew was simply because Maki was too scared to tell her...:cry:

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were ice cold, angry, hurt. I almost physically flinched as her stare bore right into me. I couldn't take it anymore and looked down at my lap.

"You've heard," I said softly.

"Yes," she said sharply.
Oshit. :O

"Why are you so angry at me? This isn't my decision!" I protested, trying to fight back the tears threatening to fall.

"I know,"she sighed.
This is the part of it that sucks the most. The fact that it wasn't HER decision to end things. If that was the case, sure Yossi would have been hurt, but she wouldn't have felt so...betrayed by Maki.

Wasn't it better to end this now, cleanly, before even stronger feelings got into the mix? ...before anyone fell in love?
Who knows, they might have been too late to stop that.

"Ok," Yossy spoke so suddenly, I jumped a little. "If you could, um, go through your apartment and find my things, and I'll do the same, and, um... yeah..." She spun around and left the room.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered as the door shut.
:mon cry:  :mon cry:  :mon cry:

I sank down into my chair and knew.

It was too late. I was already in love.
Fuck I knew it.  :gyaaah:

Would this be a good time to mention that I'm going out of town on Thursday and won't be back until late on the 29th? *ducks*
Not really, but since you did it anyway...

* JFC hucks an empty tissue box at where almond used to be.

HAVE FUN!!! :wave:

So now that's Miki, Aya and Maki (?), almond and my mother all currently charmed by Yossy...
YOUR MOM?!?!?! :stunned:

Damn Yossi's good.  :pimp:

great. Almond's pulling a MakiGoto on us and leaving for Korea while we go and pull our innards apart as we fret and cry and eat tons of RockyRoad.
That reminds me, I gotta do a little grocery shopping soon. :P

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2007, 04:35:44 AM »
like magic! an officemate just opened a tub of rockyroad icecream !!!!

currently enjoying a mug full  :muffin: :otomerika:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2007, 05:15:14 AM »
oh man... the more chapters I read, the more I feel sorry for Maki and Aya... I really hope they find someone to be with as the story progresses!
so... keep it up!  :)

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2007, 05:37:35 AM »
This damn CH. looks do damn familiar to me >.<... you've written something in reference to this scene before right?
I haven't gone to reread Memoir again but I think that's where I've seen this scene before... atleast the second half of it... cuz the whole making out hands under the waistband was new to me  :shocked: :twisted:

If i were to pick who in my opinion is more compatible with Yossy between Maki and Miki... Maki would win hands down. They both have this black sheep aura to them but Miki's rough around the edges (Kinda ghetto ^_^'') while Goto has the sleek attitude about her (upper eastside kid who knows how to get down and dirty in a classy way). But the biggest difference between maki and miki (in this fic) is the Miki's not a coward and Maki is spineless.

Bro, Miki threw away her damn career and position in H!P for Yossy while Maki "had no choice" *rolls eyes*. Truth be told Maki didn't pick the wrong choice... Yossy or career... which ever she chose was good and nothing can be held against her... but in the end the only one with a broken heart in this Fic is Maki... who'll have to live the rest of life asking her self "what if?".

Aya on the other hand.... :inlove: I loves my Aya in this fic... she'll be fine no matter what. Let met think of who i would want Aya to end up with...*THINKS THINKS THINKS* as 1444 shipper and would like to Rika get some in this fic sooo... maybe some Matsuishi? XD

*looks at time* It's way past my bed time today. Have fun... where ever your going!
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2007, 06:13:12 AM »
So now that's Miki, Aya and Maki (?), almond and my mother all currently charmed by Yossy...
YOUR MOM?!?!?! :stunned:

Damn Yossi's good.  :pimp:

Yeah she seriously goes all fangirl whenever she sees Yossy in concerts, she giggles and yells "YOSSY!" at the computer screen (and then dances along to Morning Curry)... its kinda scary, but cute :lol:

Yossy love for all ages :P
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 06:14:38 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2007, 04:14:46 PM »
 :mon freeze: That's what happend between Goto Maki and Yoshizawa Hitomi!  :shocked:
The fact that I am a Yomaki fan before any other pairing has made me  :heart: this chapter very much.
For some reason I thought Maki and Yossie actually went the whole way. I guess Miki is Yossie's first.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Let`s Talk About Love