JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Our Love ~to my parents~

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155793 times)

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [part 20] memoir III: memory
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2007, 12:12:10 AM »
This damn CH. looks do damn familiar to me >.<... you've written something in reference to this scene before right?
second or third chapter of memoir. Yossi's POV.
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2007, 12:46:42 AM »
Maki and Yossy were young at that time and I feel bad for both of them. :cry:  I applaud Maki for doing the right thing so they don't become even more closer but the part where she made the decision not to tell Yossy about what really happened was so sad. :bleed eyes:

lollipopgirl, your mom is fun! :w00t:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
Poor Maki... I feel sorry for her :cry:

Have fun where ever you're going :heart:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »
...hi  :sweat:

I'm not dead! XD Sorry, I had a lot of personal stuff come up suddenly and I haven't gotten any writing done. I won't name names in order to protect the (not so) innocent, but it's all good stuff. :love:

Anyway, I still have part 21 finished, but I'm working on part 22 and trying to slow down a bit in the writing of it. I noticed that lately I've been posting parts as soon as they're done and later regretting it because I want to change things.

I do have a couple of one-shots done that I may post later. One of them I wrote on the plane coming back from my vacation ^^v

...holy crap, the smileys have exploded!  :gmon bang:

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »
Quote from: almond link=topic=13607.msg#msg date=
I won't name names in order to protect the (not so) innocent, but it's all good stuff. :love:
:lol: The not so innocent eh. I think it takes two to tango.  :ondick:  Holy crap there are almond's smileys too.  :hip devil:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »
:ondick:  Holy crap there are almond's smileys too.  :hip devil:
.... no comment ....

:gmon no:
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »
 :gmon peakaboo:
I back! With new chaptar!

But first, the comments reply~

Quick question..this has to do with her leaving right? Although I'm sure it is..
No comment.

You make me feel so bad about Gocchin and her always being the black sheep when it came to Yossy and then you have the nerve to drop the bad news casually??
Because I'm good like that? XD

So now that's Miki, Aya and Maki (?), almond and my mother all currently charmed by Yossy... Poor Miki has some tough competition :P
:on lol:

I can't believe your leaving us hanging for over a week!
Yeah, it ended up being more like 3 weeks... sorry  :sweat:

great. Almond's pulling a MakiGoto on us and leaving for Korea while we go and pull our innards apart as we fret and cry and eat tons of RockyRoad.
:gmon twirl:

Ho.....ly.  :stunned:

It's possible to say that it was a little of both. It was a smart move on Maki's part because, like she said, if they had gone through with it, it would have made the whole inevitable break-up that much harder to do.  Problem was, Yossi didn't know about it, at least not at that time (which was the stupid move on Maki's part).  While it's understandable that she wouldn't want to mention it to Yossi so that she wouldn't be as torn as Maki was about having to do it, it wasn't right to leave her uninformed. A relationship is made of two halves, after all. What affects one, affects the other just as much.

Exactly. Maki needed to get over herself and tell Yossy what was going on. But... if she had, YoMiki might not have gotten together, so...  :muffin:

I sank down into my chair and knew.

It was too late. I was already in love.
Fuck I knew it.  :gyaaah:
:gmon bang:

Would this be a good time to mention that I'm going out of town on Thursday and won't be back until late on the 29th? *ducks*
Not really, but since you did it anyway...

* JFC hucks an empty tissue box at where almond used to be.
:gmon fry:

oh man... the more chapters I read, the more I feel sorry for Maki and Aya... I really hope they find someone to be with as the story progresses!
so... keep it up!  :)
:otomerika:

This damn CH. looks do damn familiar to me >.<... you've written something in reference to this scene before right?
That's because the end is Maki's POV of memoir part 3-I.
Bro, Miki threw away her damn career and position in H!P for Yossy while Maki "had no choice" *rolls eyes*. Truth be told Maki didn't pick the wrong choice... Yossy or career... which ever she chose was good and nothing can be held against her... but in the end the only one with a broken heart in this Fic is Maki... who'll have to live the rest of life asking her self "what if?".
:bingo: Bingo

Aya on the other hand.... :inlove: I loves my Aya in this fic... she'll be fine no matter what. Let met think of who i would want Aya to end up with...*THINKS THINKS THINKS* as 1444 shipper and would like to Rika get some in this fic sooo... maybe some Matsuishi? XD
Matsuishi? Rikaya? Ayika? Ishitsuura? XD

For some reason I thought Maki and Yossie actually went the whole way. I guess Miki is Yossie's first.
Nope. Yossy's said a couple times in the fic that Miki was her first.

Maki and Yossy were young at that time and I feel bad for both of them. :cry:  I applaud Maki for doing the right thing so they don't become even more closer but the part where she made the decision not to tell Yossy about what really happened was so sad. :bleed eyes:
Yeah, I was still all superangst there XD

OK! PART 21!
Narrator is everyone's favorite

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 21] memoir III: memory (Sorry for the long wait~!)
« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »
PART 21
MIKI - SEPTEMBER 1ST

Love.

It's a wonderful thing. It makes you beautiful, it makes you strong, it makes you giddy, it makes you insane. It distracts you from everything else around you, focusing you on nothing but that one glorious person.

Well, until you wake up with a temperature of 38.5 degrees Celsius and your girlfriend is in the bathroom throwing up.

I groaned and rolled into the fetal position, grasping for my phone.

"Hello?"

"Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I whined. Yossy stumbled out of the bathroom and collapsed into bed next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her burning forehead on my shoulder.

"Tan?"

"Aya, I'm siiiick, come take care of meeee," I complained.

"Don't you have Yossy for that now?" she grumbled.

"She's sick too," I replied. Yossy nodded against my back. "We got some sort of late-summer flu."

"Mikitty, I can come over this afternoon, but I have work right now, ok? I gotta go." she said sympathetically.

"Okaaay, bye." I hung up the phone.

"Well?" Yossy mumbled into my shirt.

"No good. She's..." My eyes widened and I flew out of bed, running for the bathroom.

A few minutes and a good toothbrushing later, I stumbled back into Yossy's waiting arms and collapsed on top of her. She kissed my head and I groaned miserably into her chest.

"Ayaka's on her way over," she mumbled.

"I love her," I replied.

"Seriously."

"...Yocchan?"

"hmm?"

"Does she have keys?"

"Oh, dammit," Yossy groaned. Just then there came a loud knock on the front door.

Neither one of us moved.

"I puked last," I said finally.

"You're on top," she retorted.

"Dammit," I cursed, dragging myself out of bed. "Next time, you're on top, Yoshizawa!" I yelled as I stumbled over to the door and threw it open.

"Good to know." My jaw dropped. "Damn, Fujimoto, you look like hell."

"Honey," I called over my shoulder. "Did you order a dried up old yankee?"

"Huh!?" Yossy replied, sounding extremely tired.

"Funny," Nakazawa said, brushing passed me and sauntering into our living room. I shut the door and turned around to see Yossy stumbling out of the bedroom. She glanced over and saw Nakazawa. I stifled back a laugh as I saw her entire body tense as she immediately straightened up.

"N-nakazawa!" she stammered. "What brings you here?"

"The hell, did the two of you do nothing the past two days but have sex? You need to stop periodically for food and sleep, you know." I started laughing, but that quickly turned into a coughing fit. I miserably shuffled over and leaned my head against Yossy's back.

"We're sick," Yossy replied, reaching back and putting my arms around her waist.

"...Sick?" Nakazawa stepped back a little. "As in.."

"Puking," I supplied helpfully. She raised an eyebrow.

"Right. I'll just be not breathing your air then."

"What are you doing here anyway?" I grumbled into Yossy's shirt. We watched as Nakazawa wandered into our kitchen.

"Can I help you with something, Nakazawa?" Yossy asked. I bit back a laugh at how tense her body still was.

"Don't you have any good sake?" Nakazawa complained, her head inside our fridge.

"I, uh, dumped out all the liquor," Yossy replied sheepishly. "I'm not planning on drinking again for a while."

"Yocchaaaaaan~!" I squealed, squeezing her tightly. I wanted to kiss her so much, but it hurt too much to move.

"Miki, please don't make me puke again," she muttered. I released my grip on her.

"Sorry."

"You... you dumped... you WHAT?!" Nakazawa slammed the fridge door shut and stalked back over to us. "Why? Why would you do that? Why?"

"Oh shit, you made her mad," I whispered to Yossy. Yossy just laughed. It was really strange - the angrier Nakazawa got, the calmer Yossy became.

"Yoshizawa!" Nakazawa barked. "What are the ten commandments of Nakazawa?!" Yossy sighed dramatically.

"There is no other Yuko but Nakazawa Yuko."

"Right!"

"Not a single drop of alcohol shall ever go to waste."

"WHICH YOU BROKE! Next!"

"All hail chicken breasts!" Yossy deadpanned. I started laughing.

"Shut up, Fujimoto! Next!"

"Listen to your Leader."

"And?"

"The only Leader is Nakazawa."

"Good girl."

"What the hell, am I your dog?" Yossy retorted.

"Don't piss me off kid," Nakazawa snapped. "Next." Yossy grinned.

"Mi. Da. Ra-ah~" Yocchan sang. I gave up and just sat on the floor laughing.

"You always did do that line justice. Next!"

"Beer is nourishment," Yossy replied.

"Excellent! And!" Nakazawa all but yelled.

"Sake is too."

"This is insane!" I exclaimed from my spot on the floor.

"This is Nakazawa!" Nakazawa proclaimed. "Number 9, Yoshizawa!"

"Don't mess with my cute little Yaguchi."

"Still true! And finally?"

"Nakazawa knows everything," Yossy finished.

"And don't you forget it!" Nakazawa said triumphantly.

"What are you all doing?" The three of us turned to see Ayaka gaping at us from the doorway.

"Ayaka, fantastic timing," Yossy said. "I was just about to go puke. Excuse me." She stepped around me and swiftly walked into the bathroom, firmly shutting the door behind her.

"And I was just leaving," Nakazawa added. She stepped around the confused Ayaka and waved to me. "Feel better."

"Why did she come by anyway..." I muttered as Ayaka shut the door behind the crazy leader of Hello! Project.

"Miki, why are you on the floor?" Ayaka asked, turning back to me.

"Originally, I was laughing," I explained. "Now I'm too dizzy to move." Ayaka groaned and helped me up off the floor.

"Back to bed with you," she ordered, half carrying me into the bedroom.

"You're such a nice mommy," I grinned.

"Who's a what?" Yossy asked, stumbling out of the bathroom.

"You. Bed. Now," Ayaka ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Yossy said meekly, shuffling over to get into bed.

"Now, you two get some sleep."

"SUCH A NICE MOMMY!" I squealed. Yossy giggled. Ayaka ignored me.

"And if I hear anything that so much resembles anything pervy, one of you is sleeping on the couch, got it?"

"YES, MOMMY!" we exclaimed in unison.

"I'm going to pretend you're both just feverish and ignore that," Ayaka stated before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind her.

Yossy wrapped her arms around me and rested her lips on my shoulder.

"That was kinda fun, but I feel like crap," she muttered into my skin.

"I know," I sighed.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kabutomushi."

---------------------

Yep, the almondfic-crack is back XD

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »
Yeeeeeey new chapter!  :mon fyeah:
And a very funny and cute one at that! The Nakazawa appearance was really random, and got me thinking that maybe she wanted to talk with Yossie in private but changed her mind, or something like that. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it, lol.
Ayaka IS such a nice mommy! But I want to see Ayaya taking care of them. It's going to be a little awkward, isn't it? Cause she stills like Yossie and all... Now I really wanna see Ayaya/someone and Goto/someone...
I'm glad you're back, keep it up with the good chapters!  :yep:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2008, 09:18:26 PM »
I'm so so so so so so so happy right now :farofflook: :nya:

Yuko XD  This fic makes me like Yuko more and more everytime she appearances in it :D
Ayaka :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2008, 10:03:07 PM »
OMGASS ALMOND'S BACK!!!  :gmon twirl: :gmon twirl: :gmon twirl:

Love.

It's a wonderful thing. It makes you beautiful, it makes you strong, it makes you giddy, it makes you insane. It distracts you from everything else around you, focusing you on nothing but that one glorious person.
Oooo! :nya:

Well, until you wake up with a temperature of 38.5 degrees Celsius and your girlfriend is in the bathroom throwing up.
Ummmm...ew. 

I groaned and rolled into the fetal position, grasping for my phone.

"Hello?"

"Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I whined. Yossy stumbled out of the bathroom and collapsed into bed next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her burning forehead on my shoulder.

"Tan?"

"Aya, I'm siiiick, come take care of meeee," I complained.

"Don't you have Yossy for that now?" she grumbled.

"She's sick too," I replied. Yossy nodded against my back. "We got some sort of late-summer flu."
Oh geez, sick Miki AND Yossi? And Aya's going to take care of both of them?  :gmon blonde:

Sick/whiney Miki is SO CUTE!!!  :mon bye:

A few minutes and a good toothbrushing later, I stumbled back into Yossy's waiting arms and collapsed on top of her. She kissed my head and I groaned miserably into her chest.

"Ayaka's on her way over," she mumbled.

"I love her," I replied.

"Seriously."
Ayaka too? She and Aya can compare notes. XD

"Does she have keys?"

"Oh, dammit," Yossy groaned. Just then there came a loud knock on the front door.

Neither one of us moved.

"I puked last," I said finally.

:on lol:

"Dammit," I cursed, dragging myself out of bed. "Next time, you're on top, Yoshizawa!" I yelled as I stumbled over to the door and threw it open.
Damn...so much possibilities...for...PERV commentary! 

My jaw dropped. "Damn, Fujimoto, you look like hell."

"Honey," I called over my shoulder. "Did you order a dried up old yankee?"

"Huh!?" Yossy replied, sounding extremely tired.

"Funny," Nakazawa said, brushing passed me and sauntering into our living room.
WTF Yuko? :o

Did she know they were sick, or is this just a coincidence that she's in the neighbourhood?

"The hell, did the two of you do nothing the past two days but have sex? You need to stop periodically for food and sleep, you know." I started laughing, but that quickly turned into a coughing fit. I miserably shuffled over and leaned my head against Yossy's back.
Food and sleep can be overrated sometimes. :hump:

"Don't you have any good sake?" Nakazawa complained, her head inside our fridge.

"I, uh, dumped out all the liquor," Yossy replied sheepishly. "I'm not planning on drinking again for a while."
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's not gonna sit well with Yuko. :D

"You... you dumped... you WHAT?!" Nakazawa slammed the fridge door shut and stalked back over to us. "Why? Why would you do that? Why?"

"Oh shit, you made her mad," I whispered to Yossy.
See? ;D

"Yoshizawa!" Nakazawa barked. "What are the ten commandments of Nakazawa?!" Yossy sighed dramatically.

*YOSSI RECITES 10 COMMANDMENTS OF NAKAZAWA*
THAT'S SO EPIC!!! MUTHAFUCKIN' EPIC!!!  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

"What are you all doing?" The three of us turned to see Ayaka gaping at us from the doorway.

"Ayaka, fantastic timing," Yossy said. "I was just about to go puke. Excuse me."

"Miki, why are you on the floor?" Ayaka asked, turning back to me.

"Originally, I was laughing," I explained. "Now I'm too dizzy to move." Ayaka groaned and helped me up off the floor.

"Back to bed with you," she ordered, half carrying me into the bedroom.

"You're such a nice mommy," I grinned.

"Who's a what?" Yossy asked, stumbling out of the bathroom.

"You. Bed. Now," Ayaka ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Yossy said meekly, shuffling over to get into bed.

"Now, you two get some sleep."

"SUCH A NICE MOMMY!" I squealed. Yossy giggled. Ayaka ignored me.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

Ayaka =

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kabutomushi."
:gmon love2: :gmon love2: :gmon love2:

Yep, the almondfic-crack is back XD
FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2008, 11:07:16 PM »
My jaw hurts from laughing! Oh mai gahh. That was worth the wait.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2008, 02:26:26 AM »
If Ayaka's the mom, then who's the dad...? Satoda?  :roll: :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2008, 12:55:17 PM »
Its about bloody time  :D
1st thing is 1st, YUKO  :mon fyeah: OMG you had me giggling so much there i had to cover my mouth before my cat looked at me like i was insane (and she does that)... I must remember those commandments, they don't sound THAT hard to live by!

I find it very interesting that you have the ability to make a sick and puking YoMiki still seem so adorable, cute and smexy, that's talent right there  :gmon bang:
And sick Miki still wins me over... somehow :mon lovelaff:

If Ayaka's the mom, then who's the dad...? Satoda?  :roll: :lol:
Strangely, i think that works well  :P

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2008, 05:19:16 AM »
Aya on the other hand.... :inlove: I loves my Aya in this fic... she'll be fine no matter what. Let met think of who i would want Aya to end up with...*THINKS THINKS THINKS* as 1444 shipper and would like to Rika get some in this fic sooo... maybe some Matsuishi? XD
Ishitsuura....Ishitsuura... Ishitsuura...... nope, it'd never work. "I(shit)suura"... I don't think you do :lol:. But if you did, that sounds painful.

<QUESTION TIME!>
1. I need an explination on why Yossy becomes clamer when Yuko-sama gets all  :gmon pissed: :mon fire: :scolding: ?
As stated by Miki... tis strange.

2. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, what in the world inspired you to come up with that? One of the funniest things i've ever read in a fic. EVER! Makes me wanna PHOTOSHOP them and blow up as big as a poster and put it on my wall. Now that would be a great conversation piece!

3.Mond, what is it with you and capturing Miki's and Nakazawa's personality so well on paper hmmmm? *insert dark almond emoticon*

</question time>

Ayaka and Ayaya <3 <3 <3 I agree with JFC... an encounter between the two is a MUST. Infact the NAKAZAWA orders you too.

For some odd reason what Nakazawa did to Yossy sounds like something my father would make me do in public... wait, :sweatdrop: he has made me do something somewhat similiar to that in public. =_= damn dad. 

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 05:22:37 AM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2008, 05:23:58 AM »
QUESTION TIME

WTF was chapter 20 and WTH did you do it? Is it just to fuck up readers minds? eh? Eh? EH?
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2008, 06:27:13 AM »
oh, u know, while poor Maki was all alone being emo,
those two were slamming up each other all over their apartment.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2008, 02:01:46 PM »
Yaaay, crackfic is back!!  :muffin: Sorry I didn't comment sooner, was kinda lazy, please don't whip me!!   :hip cry:

*scratch head* I told you I have a feeling what happened in this chapter will happen in real life soon. Verrrrry soon. Hope somebody has prepared their nurse costume.  :grin:

*coughing up phlegm miserably*  :badluck:

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »
first, sorry for not commenting in such a long time.. I had the forum a bit forgotten..
second, this chapter was so silly and cute that I couldn't stop giggling XDDD
and third... quoting JFC.. the 10 COMMANDMENTS OF NAKAZAWA are EPIC! XD you should write a fic over this XDDDD

just for the record...
almond, you rock XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2008, 06:11:08 AM »
Ishitsuura....Ishitsuura... Ishitsuura...... nope, it'd never work. "I(shit)suura"... I don't think you do :lol:. But if you did, that sounds painful.
MatsuRika!  :rockon:

QUESTION TIME

WTF was chapter 20 and WTH did you do it? Is it just to fuck up readers minds? eh? Eh? EH?
Chapter 20 is on the previous page. It's the Maki flashback chapter.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=13607.msg434168#msg434168

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Our Love ~to my parents~