JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Dr.

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155832 times)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
Re: [part 28] memoir III: memory
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2008, 03:06:18 PM »
hmmm!  a huge jump back to memories.
im glad i got to know how Maki felt right after Yossie visited her that one time.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2008, 03:22:10 PM »
So I've actually been reading this story for about a yearish now but on your blog
But I recently ish (hmm I like using ish) joingd this community
so anyways I love your story!!
So excited for the new chapter =]
I really love when Maki narrates

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »
He/she/it has a point. I luv Maki's narrations too, but if I had to choose Id pick Miki's the best or Yoshi's because their story so far is waaaaay more angsty plus they both have guts. Aya's is allright but it seems watered down compared to the rest of these horny teens. She seems innoceent and virginal. Anyway, I like hers the most now because they are filled with angst. But dont get me wrong, I still love the humoour in all the others, especially if theres Miki involved. But I like seeing hers the most now. Mainly cause the story moves along a lot in hers. But still they are good cause of the angst and all the other pent up anger she has. She seems like she will snap any minute now and kill Tsunku, or at least do soomething to stop him from hurting Yoshi like he hurt her. Anyway, I like the new change in the new central characters. How they are slowly turning into the sweet perverts that are Yuko Hitomi and Miki..... I like how they are slowly getting together. But I dont like maki's declaration. I have a bad feeling I know where this is going. So I hope that my guess is untrue and Maki does not break Aya's heart or use her in any way with no intention of letting herself fall for her. But in the end she will fail and fall, hard. Then when she realises she has fallen for her, then, she will try to get her back..... Thats what I think coz of that line. But I still hope she just forgets about her vow not to fall in love with anyone again and lets herself fall for Aya, and they get together and be happy. Even though I have that bad feeling it wont be that simple. But I can hope can't I?
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »
aww, this chapter was cute and a little sad. Poor Gocchin. But at least Yossy still likes her as a friend, enough to come to her for advice. But YESSS, Maki and Aya!!! Hook up! Hook up!  :lol:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2008, 10:02:31 PM »
The new chapter was funny, but I do hope Aya cheer Maki up a little... She's getting depressed when it comes to love...  :-\

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2008, 11:54:06 PM »
...ok, I did put "December 2006" in the chapter label right?

That's a flashback chapter... People are replying like it's present day (which in the story is September 2007)....  :sweatdrop:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2008, 01:15:51 AM »
OMGASS!
* JFC waves like mad @ almond. :D

MAKI - DECEMBER 2006
Ah, a flashback chapter.

I threw my bags on the floor and walked swiftly over to my kitchen. I quickly gulped down a glass of water and hit play on my answering machine.

"Makiiiiii, it's Matsuura Aya~! I just realized I went home with the jacket I borrowed from you during rehearsals! It's your turn to take everyone out for drunken karaoke anyway, so I'll bring it to you when you pay up! Bye~!" >CLICK<
Isn't most, if not all Karaoke in Japan done in a drunken state? :P

Still though, depending on who's there, it'd be fun to see. :)

"Hey," I said, opening the door. Whoa. Yocchan looked like hell.
Hmmmmm...wonder what this could be? :?

"I'm graduating in May." My eyes widened. What? Last I heard they were planning on having the next graduation be...
Oooooooooooooooooooh...and she hasn't told Miki yet, has she?

"Are you seeing someone?" I asked finally.

"Oh! I'm not trying to - I mean, the reason I came here wasn't to rekindle anything or - " she stammered.

"I know that!" I laughed a bit too loudly. "I just ask because that's part of why they graduated me."

"...what?" She looked like I'd just slapped her.

"Oh, yeah, I guess I never did tell you that. My graduation wasn't supposed to be for another year or so, but somehow they found out about us and, well, sped it up," I shrugged nonchalantly.
Guess it was something that Maki didn't want to burden Yossi with, lest she start to blame herself for it getting sped up.

A tiny voice in the back of my mind piped up, telling me to have Yossy break it off, that way we could finally be together.

I promptly told that little voice to shut the hell up.
Maki knows here that Yossi's with Miki, right? Even if she doesn't, it's obvious that Yossi's involved with someone, and that she's worried about what her graduation might do to affect their relationship.  It's a good move (and undoubtedly a difficult one) for Maki. As much as she'd probably like for "them" to give it another shot, she knows it's not right to sacrifice someone else's happiness for the benefit of her own.

"Just tell her," I said finally. "Knowing you, you'll probably try to ease into it, but... just tell her." I laughed a little. "With Miki the way she is, she'll tell you exactly what she thinks. If she wants to work through it or break up or whatever, she'll tell you immediately. I can't really see her giving you up that easily, anyway." She tilted her head.

"Who told you it was Miki?" Crap.

"You can be really dense sometimes, you know that?" I covered smoothly. "Miki's not exactly subtle. She's been staring at you since she got here. Sometimes you couldn't even hold a conversation with that girl when you were in the room."
Well, that answers one question.
:mon lol:

"Damn, I must have been better than I thought," she muttered. I blinked.

"What?"

"Nothing." She shook her head and sighed.
Careful, Maki's gonna get jealous now, thinking about what she might have missed out on. XD  :hump:

"But, uh... you know, if you two do break up, feel free to call me." I grinned flirtatiously.

"Thanks. That means a..." she trailed off as she looked up and met my eye. "You, uh, you don't mean to talk."

"Well, I'm sure some talking would be involved," I replied in a low voice.

"That's it, I'm leaving." She stood up so fast, I couldn't help but laugh.
Now exactly how much of her is being serious and how much is having fun at Yossi's expense?  :grin:

"I'm just teasing you!" I protested, getting up. "Well, mostly." Yossy threw her hands up in exasperation.
:rofl:

"What is it with people lately? Aya's all but propositioning me every time we meet, Sayumi's hanging all over me calling me her prince, I can't even get onstage without being molested by someone, and I'm pretty damn sure that Takahashi grabbed my ass on purpose during filming the other day." She looked so annoyed.

"Hmm, let's see. You're charming, you're funny, you're a huge flirt, your job requires you to wear skimpy outfits and gyrate around a stage, and, oh yeah, you're infinitely doable."
Maki said it best.  :pimp:

It might just be me, but now that I think about it, this sounds a lot like one of your previous chapters.

Just sayin...

I slammed the door shut and leaned against it.

That's it. I'm done.

I'm sick of this cycle. I'm sick and tired of wanting to be with her, thinking I have a chance, then getting my hopes crushed. I can't take it anymore.

So, I'm done. Goto Maki is done with love. Finished. Over. No more.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww... :cry:

I had to get out, I had to get away from anything that reminded me of her at all.

I grabbed my cell phone and hurried out the front door. She picked up on the third ring.

"Aya? Hi, it's Goto Maki... Are you busy? I thought I'd come pick up that jacket..."
The world, hell...fate itself is calling for MAyaki raburabu!  :heart:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 01:18:11 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #287 on: April 15, 2008, 05:05:45 AM »
JFC is not only you, but this chapter might sound like other, bacause this chapter is the same that "memoir part 13", the only difference is that in memoir it was Yossy POV, and now is Maki's

Ahh... I feel bad for Maki, but yeah, she needs to forget about Yossy and move on
A tiny voice in the back of my mind piped up, telling me to have Yossy break it off, that way we could finally be together.

I don't know, but I think this tiny voice is going to make her appearance once more, and I'm started to doubt again about what really happened that night between her and Yossy, I need a chapter of that night with Maki's POV :banghead: :banghead:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #288 on: April 15, 2008, 05:40:42 AM »
JFC is not only you, but this chapter might sound like other, bacause this chapter is the same that "memoir part 13", the only difference is that in memoir it was Yossy POV, and now is Maki's
Ah, I knew it seemed familiar. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #289 on: April 15, 2008, 08:36:10 AM »

Ahh... I feel bad for Maki, but yeah, she needs to forget about Yossy and move on

I don't know, but I think this tiny voice is going to make her appearance once more, and I'm started to doubt again about what really happened that night between her and Yossy, I need a chapter of that night with Maki's POV :banghead: :banghead:

HA! So Im not going crazy, I really did read it before!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2008, 12:09:55 PM »
...ok, I did put "December 2006" in the chapter label right?

That's a flashback chapter... People are replying like it's present day (which in the story is September 2007)....  :sweatdrop:
lol, about that.. i kinda forgot what really happened coz its been a long time since i read it.. i'll have to reread it again.. sorry..  :sweatdrop:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #291 on: April 15, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »
So we finally get to see that part from Maki's POV  :O  It's good to see that at that point she really WANTED to get over Yossi after all that time of wallowing around in regret. Maybe her going to pick up her coat from Aya is the start of a closer Maki/Aya relationship  :oops: *sits and waits*

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #292 on: April 18, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »
So that's what Maki was really feeling. All of you who forgot this was a flash back - shame on you! :yep:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2008, 05:23:40 PM »
I guess Almond should start putting warning at the beggining of her "flash" back chapters. " WARNING: THIS IS A FLASH BACK OF CHAPTER SO AND SO FROM PART SO AND SO"

I've mentioned this to you before, I really liked this chapter... WAAAY MORE than the original ^_^.

There was something about hopeless loveless emo Maki that I really liked, a certain charm i enjoyed about it. Then again i'm into tragedies  :twisted:

Anywho... Mayaki was meant to be since the very begining lol
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2008, 05:34:10 AM »
Ok so in the past three weeks I've reread the entire memoir series four times. I figure it's time to stop being lazy and actually review. I LOVE THE MEMOIR SERIES! This whole series is pure genius and it's the best story I've ever read. I hope you continue with it and I can't wait till the next chapter. Can't wait till Yossy finds out about the little deal Miki struck with Aya.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2008, 06:51:28 AM »
I get that it was a flashback but it's still painful!! :D
Can't wait for an update!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 29] memoir III: memory
« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2008, 12:33:04 PM »
Ue Ue?  :sweatdrop:

Sorry, real life is kicking my ass lately, so I'll just cut to the chase. New part!

--------------------------

PART 29
YOSSY - SEPTEMBER 15TH

"Ok.... ok..." I wedged my cell between my shoulder and my chin as I unlocked my apartment door. "Absolutely. Rika, I'll see you then, ok?" Miki glanced up from the couch and smiled at me. I flashed a grin back at her. God, she was so beautiful... And that t-shirt she was wearing was so clingy... oh my gah, was that her bra strap peeking out...?!

"Oh! Yocchan! One last thing!" Rika piped up in my ear. I shook my head to clear the thoughts out of my frustrated hormone-soaked brain.

"Yes?"

"What's this I hear about you grabbing Shiba's ass during rehearsal? Are you not getting enough at home or something?" I could hear the grin in Rika's voice. How the hell did everyone find out about that damn bet anyway?!

"Oh, you know perfectly well I'm not!" I retorted, angrily snapping my phone shut. Miki turned off the TV and walked over to me.

"You're not what?" she asked, smiling up at me and giving me a quick kiss.

"Letting you get away with just that," I whispered, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her against me, capturing her lips with mine. Miki tangled her fingers in my hair and pushed us back against the closed front door. I ran my hands up along her back, sneaking under that pesky cotton fabric to touch her smooth skin. God, she felt so good...

"Yocchan..." Miki moaned as I began kissing her neck. I slyly reached my hands up and unhooked her bra. "Yossy!" she pushed herself away and looked at me. "Bet!" she scolded.

"Bed sounds wonderful," I replied in a low voice, running my index finger slowly along her collarbone.

"BET, YOSHIZAWA! BETTTTTTTT!" she leapt back from my touch, her hands in the air like she was afraid they would take control of her body and start grabbing my ass without her permission.

"You're killing me here, Fujimoto," I groaned and leaned back against the door.

"She said I was sex obsessed!" she complained, staring at me as though she could tear the clothes off of my body with her eyes.

"So!? Let it go!"

"No! Then Aya wins!"

"Ok, you know what? It's me. I'm the sex obsessed one. I will call Aya right now, ok? And tell her the bet's off because I can't take it anymore. You are a perfect virtuous angel and I, the lust-crazed devilish girl that I am, cannot stand this and must ravage you."

"She'd still win."

"Why do you have to be so damn competitive!?" I complained.

"Yocchan, you know why I'm doing this!"

"Because you're insane?"

"Yossy........" she groaned, flopping down on the couch. I sighed and walked over to her.

"I'm serious. And, just so we're clear, I am NOT spying on your insane dating game rejects anymore" I declared, sitting down next to her.

"Aw, but you had fun!" she protested, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Yui demanded they compare bra sizes and started to take her shirt off!" I exclaimed.

"AND YOU STOPPED HER!?" Miki sat up and glared at me. I stared at my perfect virtuous angel for a moment.

"No. Maki did," I said finally.

"Oh, really."

"Yes, really. She swooped in out of nowhere with some story about rehearsals and needing her coat back from Aya... I have no idea," I shrugged.

"hmm..." Miki leaned against me thoughtfully. "Who do you think would have won?"

"Huh?"

"Yui vs Aya... who do you think would have won?"

"What?" I started laughing. "I don't know! You're the groper."

"True..." she mused. "You know..." With a shock, I realized her hand had traveled under my shirt during our conversation and she was now demonstrating her groping skills.

"M-miki!"

"I was thinking," she practically purred, pushing herself against me until I was flat on the couch.

"Miki, this is mean," I groaned.

"Just because I can't get laid doesn't mean you can't..." she brushed her lips across mine as she spoke.

"Oh God... wait, Miki are you... oh... I mean, are you crazy? That's going to make you..." Miki pulled back and looked deep into my eyes.

"This is my mess, not yours. You shouldn't have to suffer because of me."

"But - " She silenced my protest with a kiss.

"But nothing. I love you," she smiled. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"I love you too," I murmured.

----------------------

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
Yay update!!! :cow:

Yoshizawa's desperation was so funny XD But the funniest thing was that neither Yossy nor Miki came up with an idea to set up Maki with Aya  XD I wonder when they will realize that there is something between those two...

And one more thing...what I absolutely love about this chapter is definitely the end...:wriggly:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2008, 03:44:42 PM »
 XD XD XD

Oh man that was hilarious!
I love how desperate Yossui is...they both are pretty sex obsessed.
It's also funny how everyone found out about the bet and is giving Yossui a hard time. I wonder how they found out?

Anyways great work as usual =] I also liked the end...sneaky Miki hehehe

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
This was a great chapter, short but full of (kinda) sex and funny comments!!!!!!!!!
I love the groping of Shiba-chan, and Yui comparing her boobs with Aya!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Miki, who would win? :? XD
And nice Miki at teh end! :rockon:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Dr.