JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155829 times)

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: [part 29] memoir III: memory
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »
new chapter!  :cow:
And a very funny one at that! I'm still laughing about Yui vs. Aya and the bet  :lol:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2008, 03:10:32 AM »
ooh funny chapter!!

"This is my mess, not yours. You shouldn't have to suffer because of me."

"But - " She silenced my protest with a kiss.

"But nothing. I love you," she smiled. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"I love you too," I murmured.

----------------------

i love this part xDDD desire and love

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2008, 05:11:39 AM »
Miki glanced up from the couch and smiled at me. I flashed a grin back at her. God, she was so beautiful... And that t-shirt she was wearing was so clingy... oh my gah, was that her bra strap peeking out...?!
Dang, her horny button is like, permanently switched on now 'cuz of the bet. :P

"Oh! Yocchan! One last thing!" Rika piped up in my ear. I shook my head to clear the thoughts out of my frustrated hormone-soaked brain.

"Yes?"

"What's this I hear about you grabbing Shiba's ass during rehearsal? Are you not getting enough at home or something?" I could hear the grin in Rika's voice. How the hell did everyone find out about that damn bet anyway?!

"Oh, you know perfectly well I'm not!" I retorted, angrily snapping my phone shut.
  :rofl:

"Yossy!" she pushed herself away and looked at me. "Bet!" she scolded.

"Bed sounds wonderful," I replied in a low voice, running my index finger slowly along her collarbone.

"BET, YOSHIZAWA! BETTTTTTTT!"
Oh Freudian slips, how awesome they are!  O0

she leapt back from my touch, her hands in the air like she was afraid they would take control of her body and start grabbing my ass without her permission.
The hands, they grope all by themselves.  8)

I am NOT spying on your insane dating game rejects anymore" I declared, sitting down next to her.

"Aw, but you had fun!" she protested, leaning her head on my shoulder.
She was spying on the dates Miki set up for Aya? Oh how I would have loved to have seen that.  :D

"Yui demanded they compare bra sizes and started to take her shirt off!" I exclaimed.

"AND YOU STOPPED HER!?" Miki sat up and glared at me.
Huh? :stunned:

"No. Maki did," I said finally.

"Oh, really."

"Yes, really. She swooped in out of nowhere with some story about rehearsals and needing her coat back from Aya... I have no idea," I shrugged.
Oh REALLY now? Looks like Maki's still helping Aya out with her dates?  :grin:

"Just because I can't get laid doesn't mean you can't..." she brushed her lips across mine as she spoke.
You know, technically Miki's right. :O

"Oh God... wait, Miki are you... oh... I mean, are you crazy? That's going to make you..." Miki pulled back and looked deep into my eyes.

"But nothing. I love you," she smiled. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

Wow, that's raburabu people.  :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #303 on: May 16, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »
Eep. Second page?! :doh:

Yoshizawa's desperation was so funny XD But the funniest thing was that neither Yossy nor Miki came up with an idea to set up Maki with Aya  XD I wonder when they will realize that there is something between those two...
YAY! I haven't been able to use this guy in SO LONG!!!
:wahaha:

ahhhh....

Oh man that was hilarious!
I love how desperate Yossui is...they both are pretty sex obsessed.
It's also funny how everyone found out about the bet and is giving Yossui a hard time. I wonder how they found out?
When in doubt, credit Nakazawa. Even if she didn't do it, she'll probably act like she did.

I love the groping of Shiba-chan, and Yui comparing her boobs with Aya!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Miki, who would win? :? XD
I asked this really hot my beta and sometimes co-writer and she said she wasn't sure either, so I left it like that.

And a very funny one at that! I'm still laughing about Yui vs. Aya and the bet  :lol:
:gmon bang:

----------------------

i love this part xDDD desire and love
Seriously. THAT is love people. XD

...poor Miki! Man, I'm evil  :gmon twirl:

she leapt back from my touch, her hands in the air like she was afraid they would take control of her body and start grabbing my ass without her permission.
The hands, they grope all by themselves.  8)
Sometimes I think they do... the thought is really amusing. Poor Miki, finding herself touching all sort of things, unable to do anything about it...

"Just because I can't get laid doesn't mean you can't..." she brushed her lips across mine as she spoke.
You know, technically Miki's right. :O
Yep.

Actually, people in my blog comments debated this point. But, I say there's a difference between getting laid yourself and giving Yossy a li'l somethin' something'.
...a very very very fine line of a difference, but work with me people!  :lol:

Wow, that's raburabu people.  :wub:
YEP!

Oki, new part in just a bit!  :muffin:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 30] memoir III: memory
« Reply #304 on: May 16, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »
PART 30
MAKI - SEPTEMBER 17TH

I've been thinking a lot lately about what my career has cost me... or rather... who, I guess... what it's made me become. I mean, who am I outside of my career? What kind of person have I become?

But...

All of those thoughts disappear when I'm onstage, when I'm in that spotlight... When I can feel the music coursing through my veins, my pulse slowing and quickening, matching the beat of the song... When every conscious thought vanishes and leaves behind only raw emotion...

I glanced seductively to one side.

"Aya no uta," I sang before turning my gaze to my left. "Ai no kotoba no kage."

"CUT!" the director's voice cut sharply through the music into my consciousness. I paused mid-motion and glanced down at him. He sighed. "Ok, let's... it's late, so let's just call it a night and try again tomorrow. Perhaps with correct lyrics this time."

My jaw dropped. Correct... what!? One of my backup dancers started giggling. I turned and shot him a look. Dammit, what had I messed up?

"Gocchin! Your phone's going off~!" one of the backup dancers called. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" he giggled. "It's from... Matsuura Aya desu~"

"Gee, thanks, Maeda Ken," I snapped, swiping the phone from him. I flipped it open.... Six new text messages?!

"I guess it makes sense now," I heard someone whisper. I turned around.

"What?" I asked. Two of the dancers glanced at one another.

"Well, Gocchin... I've worked with you for a while now, and, well... you're kind of gone," one of them said finally.

"Gone how?" I raised an eyebrow. She glanced away for a moment.

"That's the fourth time this week you've said 'Aya' instead of 'Ai' in a song..." she said finally. Her companion started laughing.

"I... " I trailed off. Oh my God, I had, hadn't I? I turned red and mumbled an apology before running out of the building.

I raised my arm to hail a cab while I checked my messages from Aya.

"Makira Makira!
Another date tonight. Yay -.-
Maybe you won't have to save me??
...I'll keep you posted.
A"

"M, it's bad.
I'm going to be 30 before she finishes this SENTENCE, much less dinner!
I might need a hand again.
I think Miki hates me lol
A"

"Maki, she's still ordering.... -.-
A"

"Gocchin........ She's STILL ordering!
A"

"M! Save me! She ordered the entire right side of the menu!
I'm never getting out of here alive!
;_;
A"

"Oh my God, it took her ten minutes to eat ONE THING!
ONE!
A"

"Help....
A"

I hit reply as a cab pulled up.

"Where are you?" I texted, opening the door and sliding inside. She replied almost immediately.

"That new restaurant by my apartment.
Thank you <3
A"

I told the driver where to go and sat back in the seat with a slight smile on my face.

"I'll be right there. Don't worry.
M"

--------------

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #305 on: May 16, 2008, 03:03:01 PM »
im in ur thread, reading up pr0n ....

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #306 on: May 16, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
Aya no uta...That sounds so sweet  XD

Don't worry Aya your saviour is coming :cool1:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #307 on: May 16, 2008, 03:10:36 PM »
lol Makis saying the wrong lyrics how... CUTE  :oops:

I wonder who Ayas date is? lol

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #308 on: May 16, 2008, 03:20:26 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooo sweeeeeeet~!

Yey, my keyboard is sort of working! I just have to press diferent keys, but at least Shift isn't stucj anymore......

Awesome chapter! Worthkk the waiit! I love it!@ Even thought theres nooo rabuy rabuy in it I still luv it!

But I love Aya Maki in this fic! I touhgt this volume would be like Aya wanting to get Miki or YOhishu but I was sooooooo wronhg! Oh well, at least is not predictably which is goo!

Lollk, spooike tooooo soon about the keyboarsd XDS DAng!

YEY! M is faling for A! And it toattaly shows! Luv the say9ing her name thingg ANd the "Save me! Thing! I luv their sweet lil conection! ITs sooo sweet!

Lol, While I was typing three new replies were posted! XDC
 Love the stor keep up the good work looking forward to many more chapers in this story and I love it! I hope you update again soon, mwah! Luv u! Byez
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #309 on: May 16, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »
I got excited when I saw an update!
When I read the "Aya no uta" I was like  :? And then,  :w00t: I think they're a cute couple! Gocchin's like the prince who keeps having to save Aya!

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #310 on: May 16, 2008, 04:17:20 PM »
Aww 'Aya no uta' that's so sweet.. I thought it was a typo at first.. XD
 :heart: the Aya/Maki love!

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #311 on: May 16, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »
...poor Miki! Man, I'm evil :gmon twirl:
And we wouldn't have you any other way.  O0

I've been thinking a lot lately about what my career has cost me... or rather... who, I guess... what it's made me become. I mean, who am I outside of my career? What kind of person have I become?
Whoa...introspective Maki. :O

She thinking that she's let some chances pass her by because she's been focused on her career? She gonna start grabbing those chances maybe?

All of those thoughts disappear when I'm onstage, when I'm in that spotlight... When I can feel the music coursing through my veins, my pulse slowing and quickening, matching the beat of the song... When every conscious thought vanishes and leaves behind only raw emotion...

I glanced seductively to one side.

"Aya no uta," I sang before turning my gaze to my left. "Ai no kotoba no kage."

"CUT!" the director's voice cut sharply through the music into my consciousness. I paused mid-motion and glanced down at him. He sighed. "Ok, let's... it's late, so let's just call it a night and try again tomorrow. Perhaps with correct lyrics this time."
Oooooooooooooooooh...she doesn't realize that she said Aya's name in the song!  She's got Aya on the brain!!! :w00t:

"Gocchin! Your phone's going off~!" one of the backup dancers called. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" he giggled. "It's from... Matsuura Aya desu~"

"Gee, thanks, Maeda Ken," I snapped, swiping the phone from him.

I flipped it open.... Six new text messages?!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Looks like the reverse is true for Ayaya!
:gmon sweet:

"I guess it makes sense now," I heard someone whisper.
:mon misch:

I turned around.

"What?" I asked. Two of the dancers glanced at one another.
:mon one:

"Well, Gocchin... I've worked with you for a while now, and, well... you're kind of gone," one of them said finally.
:mon unsure:

"Gone how?" I raised an eyebrow. She glanced away for a moment.
:mon huh2:

"That's the fourth time this week you've said 'Aya' instead of 'Ai' in a song..." she said finally. Her companion started laughing.
Dancer 1 = :mon determined:
Dancer 2 =  :mon fyeah:

"I... " I trailed off. Oh my God, I had, hadn't I? I turned red and mumbled an apology before running out of the building.
:mon innocent:

"Makira Makira!
Another date tonight. Yay -.-
Maybe you won't have to save me??
...I'll keep you posted.
A"
Awwwwwww...Aya called her "Makira Makira". :oops

Looks like Aya's been *ahem* needing Maki to save her quite a bit now, hasn't she? ;D
* JFC is still surprised that Yossi never noticed during her "recon missions" for Miki.

"M, it's bad.
I'm going to be 30 before she finishes this SENTENCE, much less dinner!
I might need a hand again.
I think Miki hates me lol
A"
XD

"Maki, she's still ordering.... -.-
A"

"Gocchin........ She's STILL ordering!
A"

"M! Save me! She ordered the entire right side of the menu!
I'm never getting out of here alive!
;_;
A"

"Oh my God, it took her ten minutes to eat ONE THING!
ONE!
A"

"Help....
A"
Okay, WHO is it that Aya's out with this time? :on lol:

"Where are you?" I texted, opening the door and sliding inside. She replied almost immediately.

"That new restaurant by my apartment.
Thank you <3
A"

I told the driver where to go and sat back in the seat with a slight smile on my face.

"I'll be right there. Don't worry.
M"
Oooooooooooooooooooh...Maki likes saving Aya from her dates from hell/Miki.  :wub:

WAKE UP ALREADY YOU TWO AND SMELL DA RABURABU~!!!
:mon blowhorn:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ijou_shinigami

« Reply #312 on: May 16, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Aya's going out to eat with either Eri or Konno. Eri because of her last name and Konno because of how slow she usually talks and how slow and how much she eats.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2008, 03:44:02 AM »
hahaha I totally think is Konno XD Miki you're so evil but honestly, I doubt Aya is the least angry with Miki, on the contrary, I think she's using these dates as a excuse to spend time with Maki :twisted:

Talking about Maki, She's falling for Aya!!! :w00t:  those mistakes in the song were cute :wub: but I noticed something else, the date is SEPTEMBER 17TH!!! :O  so this mean her graduation is getting close :cry: this could explain the part when she's thinking about her career. I hope this doesn't interfere in her relationship with Aya-chan :(  They deserve to be together!!! :angry: More like I want them together :inlove:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2008, 07:18:11 AM »
mmaujajaja nice chapter!!  :kekeke:

Maki is so cool that she will save Aya! i like this couple a lot  :hiakhiakhiak:

waiting next chapter  :hee:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2008, 07:19:57 AM »
^^ Good looking out Kruez_Asakura! I hadn't noticed that 

When I read this chapter my brain did a comparison on the two main couples and the results were:

Mayaki > Yomiki

when asked why... I realized that I enjoy the whole "forces of nature" sorta theme to them. Everything that happens around them only makes them closer XD...

As for this chapter:

Aya's on a date with OBVIOUSLY konkon XD... fave part had to be "Gocchin...... she's STILL ordering"  TFF that was TFF

As far as new developments in the story... we're starting to get a glimps of how the characters are starting to feel about one another.  You have:

Aya's consistent and numerous texts.... which to be honest, would annoy the crap out of anyone. "help me... come save me... i'm on a blind date because i made a bet with my sex-obssessed bestfriend that she wouldn't get laid until i got laid... blah blah blah ....whine whine whine" <- that's how it would be read by me if i had to consistently save her from her blinds date. BUT!!!!! here is where you see how Maki feels about her.... Maki's not the least bit annoyed... in fact maki is a happy... maki keeps screwing her lyrics and replacing "ai" with "aya"... Maki is being accused of being "gone". Maki just got on a cab to once more save a girl who just can't get out of WIERD ASS blind dates.

So now... i'm just looking forward for chapters that will deepened their relationship... i want to see them interact with eachother... i mean, i don't think i've read a chapter where they're conversing o.o

If they get together, cause now i'm a bit worried with Goto's grad date so close, I will miss these random blindates XD they're just TFF
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: May 18, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »
 I can't wait till either Maki gets or realises she is jealous or she gets set up on a blind date with Ayaya. Either way I hope it leads to a real date soon because Miki will get blue-.......boobs XD

Are you gonna include Maki's MM gradutaion? Cause I think (if Miki is in MM) she has already graduated.... Dunno though.

Anyway, great job as always, hope you keep it up and the next chapter comes up quickly..... I had fun reading it  ( a lot of hours ago, my sis snatched the PC....long story)  hope you have as much fun writig them. Luv, sweeety mwah, cya
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »
im in ur thread, reading up pr0n ....
This.
This made me lol.

Don't worry Aya your saviour is coming :cool1:
Super Maki! New from Bandai!

...someone should market those...

I wonder who Ayas date is? lol
Hint 1 - Eats a LOT
Hint 2 - Does everything slowly
Hint 3 - ESPECIALLY eating

Love the stor keep up the good work looking forward to many more chapers in this story and I love it! I hope you update again soon, mwah! Luv u! Byez

Are you gonna include Maki's MM gradutaion? Cause I think (if Miki is in MM) she has already graduated.... Dunno though.

Anyway, great job as always, hope you keep it up and the next chapter comes up quickly..... I had fun reading it  ( a lot of hours ago, my sis snatched the PC....long story)  hope you have as much fun writig them. Luv, sweeety mwah, cya

Um. Do you have multiple personality disorder?  :dunno:

Anyway, this story is currently in September 2007. Maki graduated in 2002... I covered that topic during Yossy's part in memoir and then again from Maki's point of view a few chapters ago...

When I read the "Aya no uta" I was like  :? And then,  :w00t: I think they're a cute couple! Gocchin's like the prince who keeps having to save Aya!
Yep. Super Maki.

...someone make me t-shirts or something. I think we have a marketable concept here! Idol singer by day, super hero by night! Rescuing women across the nation from bad dates with her charm and good looks! But what woman can win her heart...?

Aww 'Aya no uta' that's so sweet.. I thought it was a typo at first.. XD
I NEVER MAKE TYPOS!!!!

..what have you heard >.>

...poor Miki! Man, I'm evil :gmon twirl:
And we wouldn't have you any other way.  O0
Awww, thanks  :heart:

Whoa...introspective Maki. :O
You have no. idea. :wahaha:

She thinking that she's let some chances pass her by because she's been focused on her career? She gonna start grabbing those chances maybe?
Why did "chances" in my head suddenly become a code word for "boobs"?

And I won't quote the emoticon post, but epic as always. I once told someone "JFC is the caviar of fic comments" ^^

Okay, WHO is it that Aya's out with this time? :on lol:
...not even JFC got it?  :cry:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Aya's going out to eat with either Eri or Konno. Eri because of her last name and Konno because of how slow she usually talks and how slow and how much she eats.
PIN PON!

The correct answer is Konno Asami. Konno. Asami. Thank you for playing.
Now a word from our sponsors about Super Maki!

Talking about Maki, She's falling for Aya!!! :w00t:  those mistakes in the song were cute :wub: but I noticed something else, the date is SEPTEMBER 17TH!!! :O  so this mean her graduation is getting close :cry: this could explain the part when she's thinking about her career. I hope this doesn't interfere in her relationship with Aya-chan :(  They deserve to be together!!! :angry: More like I want them together :inlove:

waiting next chapter  :hee:
Surprisingly, you don't have long to wait

So now... i'm just looking forward for chapters that will deepened their relationship... i want to see them interact with eachother... i mean, i don't think i've read a chapter where they're conversing o.o
It's comin'...

Actually there was one, but it sucked, so I cut it.

OK! New Chap! I've been :wahaha:ing all morning about this one.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 31] memoir III: memory
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2008, 01:48:03 PM »
PART 31
MAKI - AUGUST 20TH, 2007

I'm not sure whose brilliant idea it was in the first place. It might have even been mine, but I had no idea they'd turned into such hard drinkers.

I had gotten a random phone call from a childhood friend and somehow our old group ended up having a little reunion at the bar down the street from my apartment. Now, I've been around some heavy drinkers, but these girls were nuts. It wasn't long until they were completely smashed and I was pretty damn buzzed myself.

Ah, who am I kidding? I was smashed myself, but thanks to Yuuchan's fine example, I'm pretty good at acting normal while drunk.

With the help of the bartender, I managed to get them all into cabs and see them off, lying through my teeth as I promised to do this again sometime. I was just about to wander home to sober up a bit when the bartender called me back inside.

"What?" I asked, walking over to him. "Did I miss one?"

"Not exactly," he said carefully. "I mean, she wasn't part of your group, but I think she's a friend of yours, isn't she?" He gestured over at the figure sitting alone at the far corner of the bar, her hair spilling down in front of her face like a curtain, her long slender fingers absentmindedly playing with the rim of the empty glass in front of her. I recognized her immediately.

"Yocchan?" I said softly, coming up next to her. She jerked her head up and looked at me in confusion for a minute before a look of recognition spread across her face.

"Heeeey, it's Goto Maki. Go-to Ma-ki. Gomaki. Hey, remember when we were penguins? That was awesome," she started laughing a little. I glanced over at the bartender, trying my best to focus through my own haze.

"How much has she had?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure," he replied. "She was already here when my shift started and she's had quite a bit since then." I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket. Without even glancing at it, I hit the button to send the call straight to voice mail. I had enough to deal with right now.

"Hey, Yossy, why don't we get you home?" I said quietly, helping her to her feet.

"No. I can't go home.. 'cause she's either there or she's not and I don't want that," she replied darkly. I stared at her blankly, wondering if that didn't make sense because she was drunk or because I was.

"Whatever. I guess we'll go sober up together, then." I grunted a little as the tall Gatas captain leaned heavily against me and started laughing again. Ugh, she absolutely reeked of liquor. As we stumbled out the front door, I felt a familiar hand creeping up my shirt. Of course. "Yocchan..." I sighed.

"HA!" she laughed triumphantly. "I kept telling her it was just a push-up, but she didn't believe me."

"Right, whatever," I muttered, half dragging her laughing, grope-happy, drunk ass down the street.

I was pretty impressed when we got to my apartment. We only had to stop once for her to puke on the way.

As I walked inside, I flicked on the lights and let go of her to lock the door behind us. A loud crash startled me and I physically jumped and whirled around. She had somehow fallen over my coffee table and was now lying on the floor, laughing her ass off. I groaned. I was waaaaaay too drunk to babysit her like this.

"Yocchan?" I called, walking over to her. She stopped laughing and stared at me.

"...Oh, hey!" she exclaimed, like I'd just gotten there. I dragged her into a sitting position. "What's up?"

"You reek," I said flatly. Nothing quite like the stench of spilled alcohol with a slight undertone of vomit. Very after-party chic. Yossy just laughed again. I tried to focus myself and study her face. "Yossy, stand up."

"Okaaaaaaay!" she giggled. She tried to get up and ended up falling over the table again, landing right where she'd started. She stared up at me. "That. was. AWESOME."

"Ok, we need to sober you up a little," I sighed, lugging her to her feet and dragging her into the bathroom.

"Where're we goin'?" she asked, as I propped her up against the wall.

"I'm attempting to make you slightly more coherent so I can go sleep my own buzz off," I sighed, leaning into the shower to turn it on. I held my hand under the water, waiting for it to get warm enough not to shock her system. "Ok..." I said, turning around.

My jaw dropped.

"Yossy, why are you getting naked?!" I exclaimed, unable to tear my eyes away from her lean, muscular form as she stripped down.

"Duh. Shower," she replied, looking at me like I was the crazy one. She reached around and made several unsuccessful attempts to unhook her bra. I started laughing at her predicament.

A tiny voice in the back of my mind started yelling at me "Bad Maki! Very bad! Step away from the naked Yoshizawa," but I was too far gone to listen to it.  I walked over to her and, not quite knowing what I was doing, ran my hands up her back and unhooked her bra. She looked into my eyes, her expression unreadable.

I felt the room spin a little around me as I guided her into the shower. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her. I put my hand against the wall to steady myself a little and stared at her, standing under the stream of water, her eyes closed. Suddenly, she looked very sad.

She swayed a little and I grabbed her waist to steady her, unconsciously pulling her close to me. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Miki left me for Aya," she said quietly before I could even ask. My eyes widened. She looked away. "I just wish I could forget everything. Even just for a moment."

I can blame being drunk. I can blame the steam from the shower. I can blame the water coursing along her naked body. But, it was those words that did it. Her speaking aloud my thoughts from our last close moment together... from what should have been our first time together. Those words seeping into my alcohol-soaked brain. I thought it was a sign that this was meant to be. That this was my chance to fix my mistake from all those years ago.

So I kissed her.

I felt like I was back to that day when I turned my head away from her, that day when I lied and said I wasn't ready, that day I've regretted ever since. But, I knew in the back of my mind that this wasn't good, that I needed to stop this now.

I pulled back and turned my face away from her.  She stepped back from me. She stood under the water for a moment, holding her head in her hands. She was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," I said quietly. The running water filled the silence between us.

"No, I mean..." she said finally. "I just..."

"No, I know, it's ok, I'm - "

"It's not ok," she cut me off bitterly. "Nothing is ok right now. And as screwed up as it is, no matter what she's done, I still love Miki." She sighed and turned the water off.

"I know how that is," I muttered.

"What?" I lifted my head and looked her straight in the eye.

"I know how it is to be in love with someone no matter what has happened between the two of you." She didn't say anything. I sighed and stepped out of the shower.

"You don't mean..."

"You need to sleep," I replied, pulling a towel around myself. "Just grab one of the shirts out of my closet or something. Everything's still in the same place."

"Maki...?"

"I need to cool down, sorry," I said shortly, walking out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

I stripped off my shirt and sat down on my coffee table, soaking wet, wearing only my jeans and a towel draped around my shoulders. I stared into the darkness of my living room, the only light coming from the street lamps outside.

As soon as I heard the door to my bedroom shut, I walked back into the bathroom and systematically cleaned up, putting the clothes into the hamper, hanging up the towels. I glanced up at the mirror.

"I'm sorry."

I stared at the words scrawled across the foggy glass for a moment before wiping them away with my hand. I glanced down at the counter and spied my cell phone with the New Message light blinking. I sighed and dialed my voice mail as I walked back into the living room to grab some clothes out of the bag I'd packed for Korea.

"Maki!? It's Miki. I... It's a long story. But, just... I don't know... Please, if you see Yossy, send her home. I need to... It wasn't what she thought. It's all... Just, please send her home... Or at least... just... just tell her I love her." Click.

I hung up the phone and stared numbly into the darkness.

Oh my God.

What had I almost done...

Who in their right mind would take advantage of someone like that?

Even if I was drunk, that's still no excuse...

What kind of person would almost...?

What kind of person have I become...

------------------------------

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: [part 31] memoir III: memory
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »
"...Oh, hey!" she exclaimed, like I'd just gotten there. I dragged her into a sitting position. "What's up?"
:lol:

Yossy, why are you getting naked?!" I exclaimed, unable to tear my eyes away from her lean, muscular form as she stripped down.
:drool:

"Duh. Shower," she replied, looking at me like I was the crazy one...
:lol:

"It's not ok," she cut me off bitterly. "Nothing is ok right now. And as screwed up as it is, no matter what she's done, I still love Miki." She sighed and turned the water off
ouch

"I know how it is to be in love with someone no matter what has happened between the two of you." She didn't say anything. I sighed and stepped out of the shower.
ouch2X

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star