JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155820 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 32] memoir III: memory (Yes, FINALLY XD)
« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »
cos everything u safe there almost equal to gone...  :angry1:
At this point, I'm still optimistic about retrieving most of what was on the HD. I just have to actually DO it.
Luckily, I'd already sent what I'd written ahead to my hot, gorgeous,  :drool: beta (she who co-wrote Heat with me).
Unfortunately for you all, said beta is nowhere near her comp as she is asleep right over there. *points and grins*

3. My girlfriend is visiting and, well, yeah, I'm not writing when she's here  :drool:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:drool:

Couldn't have put it better myself XD

and I didn't know you're gay! Good for yoU! and congratulations on being single!
Uh... thanks?   :? (I don't really know how to respond to that...)
But, I'm not single....  :sweatdrop:

Anyway, new chaps should be coming at some point - I just need to retrieve what I had so far and write on. Sorry for turning into the Randomly Updated Every Three Months girl...  :sweat:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 33] memoir III: memory (Yes, I actually updated =P)
« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »
OMGAH I ACCESSED MY OLD HARD DRIVE!  :muffin:

Remember when I used to ramble before a chapter and give little like "next narrator...!!!" hint thingies? Ah, memories.

Credit to my girlfriend for "gently reminding" me to post a new chap.

---------------------
PART 33
AYA - SEPTEMBER 22ND

The setting sun reflected off the windows of the building, blinding me briefly as I stepped out of the cab. I stared up at the tall structure for a moment before striding quickly toward it. This time, I was ready. This time, I wasn't going to be distracted. This time... I had already peed.

Confidently, I knocked on her front door.  She opened it almost immediately.

"Hey!" Maki looked surprised to see me. She moved backwards, ushering me into her apartment.

"Hey..." I said quietly. My confidence from a moment ago had suddenly vanished into a pile of nerves. She smiled brightly and led me over to the couch, while her dark eyes studied my face.

"So, what brings you by?" she asked, sitting down next to me. "Have another date planned?"

"Thankfully, no," I laughed. "This is my one free evening without a date this week."

"Is Miki mad at you or does she just have unbelievably bad taste in women?" Maki grinned.

"Sometimes, I'm not sure myself," I laughed sheepishly.

We lapsed into silence.

"Um," I finally said.

"Yeah?"

"... about... yesterday..." I said carefully.

"What about it?" she gazed intently at me.

"Well... I mean..." I sighed. "You kissed me."

"Yes," she replied calmly. I was taken aback.

"...'yes'? That's it?"

"Did you expect me to deny it?" she laughed.

"Well, no, but.."

"Or apologize? That's one of the only things I've done lately that I haven't regretted," she sighed heavily and looked away.

"Maki..."

"...I am sorry if that made you uncomfortable, though. I never - "

"It didn't," I interrupted. She turned back to look at me. I blushed a bit in spite of myself. "Maki, I..."

"Aya, I think I - " A loud pounding on the door startled us both, making us jump. "Who the hell is that!?" Maki demanded, stalking over to the door. She peered through the peephole. "What the..." She turned back to me. "Do you have any idea why half of Hello! Project is outside my door!?"

"What!?"

"GOCCHIIIN! OPEN UP! I HAVE BOOZE!" I heard Nakazawa bellow as she pounded rhythmically on the door. Maki groaned.

"Do you ever get the feeling there's someone who gets a sadistic pleasure out of messing with our lives?" I asked, glaring up at the ceiling.

"You have no idea," Maki replied, wrenching the door open.

---------------------

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »
Wow, I have been waiting for this forever!!! :lol:
Good job Aya, you remembered to pee before going to Gocchin's house (where more awesome loving/kissing could happen?) Ooooh, is this some rabu-rabu I smell?? Yay!
Damn you, Nakazawa~! But then again, alcohol can make things progress faster, I guess. :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2008, 07:12:58 AM »
OMGAH I ACCESSED MY OLD HARD DRIVE!  :muffin:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cow:

Remember when I used to ramble before a chapter and give little like "next narrator...!!!" hint thingies? Ah, memories.
:oops:

I must really be fatigued and/or messed in the head, because that sounded really HOT. :lol:

The setting sun reflected off the windows of the building, blinding me briefly as I stepped out of the cab. I stared up at the tall structure for a moment before striding quickly toward it. This time, I was ready. This time, I wasn't going to be distracted. This time... I had already peed.
XD

"Is Miki mad at you or does she just have unbelievably bad taste in women?" Maki grinned.

"Sometimes, I'm not sure myself," I laughed sheepishly.
Probably shouldn't say that around Yossi. :P

"Maki..."

"...I am sorry if that made you uncomfortable, though. I never - "

"It didn't," I interrupted. She turned back to look at me. I blushed a bit in spite of myself. "Maki, I..."

"Aya, I think I - " A loud pounding on the door startled us both, making us jump. "Who the hell is that!?" Maki demanded, stalking over to the door. She peered through the peephole. "What the..." She turned back to me. "Do you have any idea why half of Hello! Project is outside my door!?"
WTF?!?!?
:mon wtf:

Of ALL the bloody fookin' timing. :banghead:

"GOCCHIIIN! OPEN UP! I HAVE BOOZE!" I heard Nakazawa bellow as she pounded rhythmically on the door. Maki groaned.

"Do you ever get the feeling there's someone who gets a sadistic pleasure out of messing with our lives?" I asked, glaring up at the ceiling.

"You have no idea," Maki replied, wrenching the door open.
I guess raburabu confessions will have to wait for another time......and chapter.  :grin:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2008, 11:32:04 AM »
Yo !  :lol: what a fortunate time for me to come visiting JPH!P again! XD

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »
Yayyy update !!!!! :muffin:
Hope I´ll get to see more update  :P :grin:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
yay!  :muffin:  yeah, me hopes too  :muffin: 

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #367 on: October 13, 2008, 04:05:45 AM »

Yeah! UPDATE! :cow:

HAPPY!! XD

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #368 on: January 08, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
PLS UPDATE T_T

for the noobs like me xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2009, 04:02:12 PM »
 :cool2:

o hai?

:sweat:

In commemoration of me ending my 3+ month writers block yesterday, I'm posting a new chapter. (If you want details, you can check my fic blog for a brief summary of what's been going on)

:mon sweat:

HOW 'BOUT SOME OLD SCHOOL COMMENT REPLY FIRST?!  :w00t:

Ooooh, is this some rabu-rabu I smell??

Unfortunately, no. That's just the stench of sake coming from Nakazawa outside Maki's door.  :on drink:

I must really be fatigued and/or messed in the head, because that sounded really HOT. :lol:
Ah, you know my girlfriend?  :drool:

BTW, she's been :onioncheer: at me about finishing the fic this entire time.

Yo !  :lol: what a fortunate time for me to come visiting JPH!P again! XD
Protip: Apparently if you happen by about every 3 months, you will see a new chapter!  :bingo:

Hope I´ll get to see more update  :P :grin:

*points to post below*

...well, unless you're really fast and are reading this before I have a chance to post... in which case, wait a minute and refresh.

yay!  :muffin:  yeah, me hopes too  :muffin: 

DANCE, MY MUFFINY MINONS, DANCE!  :wahaha:

HAPPY!! XD

Omgah, that reminds me. My gf, a friend, and I were out to dinner and started discussing Rika in a straight jacket and how she'd just sit there with her arms crossed, rocking back and forth going HA~... HA~... HA~.... 'cause she wouldn't be able to uncross her arms and finish the HA~PPY!
...yeah...  :sweatdrop:

PLS UPDATE T_T

for the noobs like me xD

For the record, pleas for updating normally do not work on me. But, this was rather cute, so I updated anyway XD

OKAI!

NEW CHAPTAR!

NARRATOR IS SHE-WHO-SAID-MY-NAME-ONCE!  :lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 34!] memoir III: memory (Plot twist: The author IS alive!)
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2009, 04:03:51 PM »
---------------------

PART 34
YOSSY - SEPTEMBER 22ND

Miki opened her eyes cleared her throat. We all stood there expectantly.

"Rika, Maki, Kei, Yocchan, Yaguchi, Shiba, Gaki, Eri, Yocchan, Aya, Nakazawa, Yui, Konno, and when the hell did Aika get here?" she recited calmly. I grinned broadly.

"Told you. Now, pay up," I smirked and flopped down next to Miki on the couch, holding out my hand as the grumbling crowd dug into their purses for money.

"Whaaaaaat?! I thought putting you in there twice would throw her off," Yaguchi complained, slamming a wad of bills into my open hand. Miki grinned and wiggled her fingers.

"I have very talented hands," she laughed.

"I can attest to that," I piped up, looking happily at the growing stack of money in my hand.

"Didn't need to know that," Risa groaned, slinking away into the crowd.

"I'm not sure if 'talent' is the right word, but being able to identify someone by the feel of their ass is kind of creepy," Rika commented.

"I bet I could do boobs too. Would that help?" Miki smiled sweetly.

I sighed and tapped Aika on the shoulder.

"What d'ya... Oh! Yoshizawa! How are you?" Aika smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, drop the act, kid. What are you doing here?" I demanded. Aika stared at me blankly.

"I don't know what you - "

"I told you to drop the innocent act already!" I laughed. "You know perfectly well that this is an adults only party. We barely let in the girls who can't legally drink yet. And you, my little puppy, are only fourteen."

"If it's adults only, then why's Tanaka here?" she retorted, thumbing over her shoulder at Reina, who was busy chatting up Takahashi.

"She's got what... 2 months left before she's 18? Close enough. But... I mean, it's not YOU, Mitsy, but, you know... if we let you in, then next time, Koharu will come. And then half of Berryz will show up, and... quite frankly, it's a slippery slope that leads to Maimai and a bunch of random Eggs."

"You of all people should know that I can be discreet," Aika smirked. "I never told anyone about the time I caught you and Fujimoto - "

"YOU!" Aika and I jerked and turned to the source of the authoritative shout. Nakazawa's eyes narrowed and she stalked towards us, sake bottle in hand.

"Yes, Nakazawa?" Aika replied, looking innocently up at the leader to end all leaders. Nakazawa pointed at the cup in Aika's hand.

"That damn well better be apple juice," she snapped.

"It is as far as you know," Aika smiled sweetly and took another sip of her beer.

The entire party went dead silent. Even Risa stopped her weird multilingual karaoke rendition of Furusato. Every eye in the room was on Nakazawa Yuko and the suddenly very ballsy Mitsui Aika.

"That's all I've ever asked," Nakazawa said finally, reaching her hand out and slapping Aika on the back.

"I can't see you!" Sayumi belted out tunelessly into the microphone. "This really long Sunday!"

"What song is that?" Miki asked Aya loudly.

"Um... your debut single?" Aya stared at her incredulously.

"No, that can't be right. That song had a tune," Miki retorted. Sayu glared from her spot next to the karaoke machine and began to sing louder.

"WE MET BY ACCIDENT! LATELY, I'M CALLING YOU EVERY DAY!!" I winced and swiftly escaped onto the balcony.

"Hey," a voice said softly as I shut the glass door behind me. I glanced over towards the sound.

"Hey, birthday girl!" I laughed. "Hiding from your party?"

"Wouldn't you?" Maki replied with a wry grin. I chuckled.

"Sayu's singing on the karaoke machine," I explained, gesturing towards the closed door.

"Oh, thank God. It sounded like there was a dying animal in my living room," she laughed, setting her empty glass down on the edge of the railing. I pointed at it.

"Did you want me to sneak back in and get you a refill?" I offered. "Since you're the birthday girl and all... Can't have you getting sober." I grinned.

"Oh, it was just iced tea," she replied. "I'm... not drinking much these days."

"Yeah, me either... Nothing like a little drunken amnesia to scare you sober for a while," I laughed. She stared wordlessly out over the city. Neither of us spoke for a minute. "...Sorry," I said finally. "I didn't mean to bring that up. I really didn't - "

"I need to tell you something," Maki said suddenly. She still stared out at the view.

"Ok...?"

"I didn't... I mean, I wasn't entirely..." she sighed heavily and turned to face me. "I didn't tell you - "

"YOSSY!" Aya exclaimed, slamming the sliding glass door open. Maki and I both jumped.

"Aya, what in the - " Aya grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the door.

"Sayumi told Mikitty that her karaoke version of Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi was better! I think - "

"SHIT!" I cursed, running past Aya and into the living room.

"Aya..." I heard Maki say quietly.

"I know... But don't do it," I heard Aya reply just before she shut the door. I didn't have time to think, though. I grabbed my homicidal girlfriend by the waist as she lunged for Sayu.

"Yocchan, LET ME DOWN!" Miki practically spat, struggling against my grasp.

"No."

"Ah~ My prince has arrived to save me from the evil witch~!" Sayu exclaimed.

"Sayu, shut up," I said calmly. "Miki, honey, calm down."

"She said hers was better because she was way cuter than I've ever been!" Miki growled.

"Baby, you don't need 'cute' when you're that damn sexy," I whispered in her ear. She looked over at me and a smile slowly spread across her face. I smiled down at her. "Now... why don't you go call off that silly bet with Aya?" Her eyes narrowed.

"Never!" she proclaimed, wiggling out of my arms. I groaned in defeat as my girlfriend began running around the party, setting up her best friend on a fresh set of the worst blind dates known to man.

...Wait a second, where did she think she was...

"Mitsy~!" Miki called in a sing-song voice. "How old are you again?"

"MIKI, NO!" I exclaimed, taking off after her again.

"Hmm...." Sayumi reached over and poked Risa's shoulder.

"Whaaat?" Risa mumbled grumpily, taking another sip of her drink. Sayu pointed in front of them.

"Is that a microwave or a television?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. Risa stared at the object intently.

"I... I don't know... maybe both....?"

"Ok, that's it," I sighed, reaching over their heads and snatching their drinks away. "You two have had enough."

"USO!" Risa exclaimed.

"Whyyy?" Sayu whined.

"Well, for one, we're the only ones left. It's three in the morning and Maki's asked me to kick everyone out."

"USO!" Risa exclaimed again.

"And two, because this is a bookshelf."

------------------------------

:cow:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
Woot, update!!!! XD
Damn, too bad it's not rabu-rabu....but this is more fun anyway! Nice!!! The butt guessing game!!!! :P Aika....? Didn't think she had it in her. :grin: I guess it's nice to see that Yossy and Maki aren't drinking as much b/c of the "incident". At least they are kinda responsible. :D WHAT WAS MAKI GONNA SAY?!?!?!?!?!?! :w00t: Sayu woulda got her ass beat right there. Ok, the end was my favorite part. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2009, 07:16:11 AM »
Ah, you know my girlfriend?  :drool:
Unfortunately no...you're making me jealous 'cuz she sounds awesome.  :sweatdrop:

BTW, she's been :onioncheer: at me about finishing the fic this entire time.
Did I mention that you're making me jealous because your GF sounds so awesome?
:hee:

Omgah, that reminds me. My gf, a friend, and I were out to dinner and started discussing Rika in a straight jacket and how she'd just sit there with her arms crossed, rocking back and forth going HA~... HA~... HA~.... 'cause she wouldn't be able to uncross her arms and finish the HA~PPY!
...yeah...  :sweatdrop:
:hip blink:

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! 
:on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

PART 34
Miki opened her eyes cleared her throat. We all stood there expectantly.

"Rika, Maki, Kei, Yocchan, Yaguchi, Shiba, Gaki, Eri, Yocchan, Aya, Nakazawa, Yui, Konno, and when the hell did Aika get here?" she recited calmly.
Dang, Yuko really DID bring everyone to the party. :lol:

Wait a sec..................Aika??? :o

I grinned broadly.

"Told you. Now, pay up," I smirked and flopped down next to Miki on the couch, holding out my hand as the grumbling crowd dug into their purses for money.

"Whaaaaaat?! I thought putting you in there twice would throw her off," Yaguchi complained, slamming a wad of bills into my open hand.
Ok, I'll bite. What was the bet? :D

Miki grinned and wiggled her fingers.

"I can attest to that," I piped up, looking happily at the growing stack of money in my hand.

"Didn't need to know that," Risa groaned, slinking away into the crowd.
Did we "need" to know that? Maybe not.

Still awesome though.  :cow:

"I'm not sure if 'talent' is the right word, but being able to identify someone by the feel of their ass is kind of creepy," Rika commented.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET!!!

They must all be at least a little buzzed by now if they all agreed to get Miki'd.  :shakeit:

"I bet I could do boobs too. Would that help?" Miki smiled sweetly.
:drool:

*YOSSI-AIKA TALK*
Holy shit, ballsy indeed. :rockon:

"YOU!" Aika and I jerked and turned to the source of the authoritative shout. Nakazawa's eyes narrowed and she stalked towards us, sake bottle in hand.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it might be all for naught in the next 30 seconds.
:OMG:

"It is as far as you know," Aika smiled sweetly and took another sip of her beer.

The entire party went dead silent. Even Risa stopped her weird multilingual karaoke rendition of Furusato.
* JFC pictures everyone staring like :stunned: while the "tick-tock" of a clock is heard in the background.

"That's all I've ever asked," Nakazawa said finally, reaching her hand out and slapping Aika on the back.
Boy did she just dodge a bullet.
:sweat:

"I can't see you!" Sayumi belted out tunelessly into the microphone. "This really long Sunday!"

"No, that can't be right. That song had a tune," Miki retorted.
Miki-sama for teh win!
:wahaha:

"Hey, birthday girl!" I laughed. "Hiding from your party?"

"Wouldn't you?" Maki replied with a wry grin. I chuckled.
Well, you can't really blame her if she's not exactly in a partying type of mood. Aside from the whole "drunken antics" thing, Maki WAS about to get a pretty awesome present when "the party" arrived.  :roll:

"Did you want me to sneak back in and get you a refill?" I offered. "Since you're the birthday girl and all... Can't have you getting sober." I grinned.

"Oh, it was just iced tea," she replied. "I'm... not drinking much these days."
With as many people there as there are, it wouldn't exactly be the smartest idea to get for either of them to get smashed, lest more drunken misunderstandings (or worse yet, drunken confessions) take place.
 :mon wind:

"I need to tell you something," Maki said suddenly. She still stared out at the view.

"Ok...?"

"I didn't... I mean, I wasn't entirely..." she sighed heavily and turned to face me. "I didn't tell you - "
Oshit. The only thing, really, that she didn't tell her was the truth about why broke up with her. Is this really the best time to do this?   :shocked:

"YOSSY!" Aya exclaimed, slamming the sliding glass door open. Maki and I both jumped.

"Aya, what in the - " Aya grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the door.

"Sayumi told Mikitty that her karaoke version of Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi was better! I think - "

Oh hurry Yossi! Before we end up having some hasenpheffer!
:shock:

"Aya..." I heard Maki say quietly.

"I know... But don't do it," I heard Aya reply just before she shut the door.
Aya must have figured (after the little cry-fest she helped Maki through) that she would want to, nay...HAVE to do sooner or later. Like I said though, this probably isn't the best time for Maki to do it.

"Yocchan, LET ME DOWN!" Miki practically spat, struggling against my grasp.

"No."

"Ah~ My prince has arrived to save me from the evil witch~!" Sayu exclaimed.

"Sayu, shut up," I said calmly. "Miki, honey, calm down."
Wouldn't it be interesting if Miki "got away" from Yossi for a few seconds? :twisted:

"She said hers was better because she was way cuter than I've ever been!" Miki growled.

"Baby, you don't need 'cute' when you're that damn sexy," I whispered in her ear. She looked over at me and a smile slowly spread across her face.
Fook yeah. :rockon:

"Now... why don't you go call off that silly bet with Aya?" Her eyes narrowed.

"Never!" she proclaimed, wiggling out of my arms. I groaned in defeat as my girlfriend began running around the party, setting up her best friend on a fresh set of the worst blind dates known to man.
Took me a couple of seconds to remember what "the bet" was...not to mention the conditions it meant for Yossi.
:pig laugh:

...Wait a second, where did she think she was...

"Mitsy~!" Miki called in a sing-song voice. "How old are you again?"

"MIKI, NO!" I exclaimed, taking off after her again.
OSNAP!!!
 :mon fyeah:

Seriously though, Aika probably wouldn't know what to do on a date if she had written notes given to her. :P

"Whaaat?" Risa mumbled grumpily, taking another sip of her drink. Sayu pointed in front of them.

"Is that a microwave or a television?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. Risa stared at the object intently.

"Ok, that's it," I sighed, reaching over their heads and snatching their drinks away. "You two have had enough."
Gee, you think?  :rofl:

"USO!" Risa exclaimed.

"Whyyy?" Sayu whined.

"Well, for one, we're the only ones left. It's three in the morning and Maki's asked me to kick everyone out."

I'd say Risa and Sayu mind's right now are probably best represented by = :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

Have I mentioned how much I love it when you update? 'Cuz I do.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2009, 12:10:15 PM »

:on lol:

"USO!" Risa exclaimed.

"Whyyy?" Sayu whined.

:mon lmao:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »
mauajjajaj i'm happy you're back   :mon roll:

your gf sounds like a awesome one  :mon misch:

funny chapter XD  :mon lmao:

aika is so young and she's drinking  :mon scare: (well, i drunk at that age too...)

Yossy is right, miki is damn sexy  :mon inluv:

i want to know what maki was about to say  :mon spit:

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #375 on: January 15, 2009, 01:22:32 AM »
Quote from: almond
Quote from: Haruka on January 07, 2009, 04:09:39 PM
PLS UPDATE T_T

for the noobs like me xD

For the record, pleas for updating normally do not work on me. But, this was rather cute, so I updated anyway

Thanks for that xDDDDDDDDDDD

I really was specting for an update =D

Quote from: Yukari
Yossy is right, miki is damn sexy

100% AGREE!!!

xDDDDDDD

Offline xinceras

« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2009, 01:46:38 AM »
Yay, I'm glad that you're back, and I really love your story.  I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the Maki/Aya romance progresses. :on woohoo:

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2009, 03:02:44 AM »
Let's Star the quote xD

HELLZ YEAH d (~.~) b

"Yes, Nakazawa?" Aika replied, looking innocently up at the leader to end all leaders. Nakazawa pointed at the cup in Aika's hand.

The entire party went dead silent. Even Risa stopped her weird multilingual karaoke rendition of Furusato. Every eye in the room was on Nakazawa Yuko and the suddenly very ballsy Mitsui Aika.

Jajajajajaja I Love the "apple juice" thing xD Aika has a very good examples xDDDDDDDDD

"No, that can't be right. That song had a tune," Miki retorted. Sayu glared from her spot next to the karaoke machine and began to sing louder.

That song now is dead thanks to Michisige xD

Sayu Kills the song, Miki Kills Sayu xD It seems fair for me xD

"USO!" Risa exclaimed.

"Whyyy?" Sayu whined.

Jajajajajajaja tooooooo much for the kid's... Pls do not this at Home xD

This Chap wa so funny xD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 35!] memoir III: memory (Remember when I used to update daily....)
« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2009, 04:23:37 AM »
My life is nuts blah blah blah crazy drunk roommate blah blah fired for being sick blah blah blah hot girlfriend

here's the update  :D

PART 35
GOTO - SEPTEMBER 23RD

We stared at one another intensely. Neither of us wanted to back down, but one of us had to. Someone had to give in, to let the other win, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be me. Because, dammit, this is my home and -

"Maki, don't make me tie you up," Aya interrupted my thoughts. She smiled and narrowed her eyes. "Because I will. And not in a way you'd enjoy."

My eyes widened and I quickly sat down on the couch, hands folded in my lap, and smiled sweetly up at her. Aya giggled.

"I knew you'd see it my way!" she practically sang as she skipped into the kitchen. "The birthday girl isn't allowed to clean up after her party."

"Yes ma'am," I replied in a childish voice. I leaned back and peered into the kitchen. Aya was bending down to get the dustpan out from under the sink.

"Stop looking at my ass, Goto."

"I was just making sure you were finding everything!!" I exclaimed defensively.

"Riiight," she laughed, walking back into the living room. "Maki, you don't have to sit there like that. ...Actually, please don't. It's a little creepy." I chuckled and stood up.

"What would you like me to do then? Since you're apparently in charge."

"Uh... I don't know, sing some karaoke? I need to get Sayumi's voice out of my head," she winced.

"Yes ma'am!" I saluted, marching over to the karaoke machine. I flipped through the CDs I had, looking for the right song. I glanced up. "Aya, what about..."

The words died on my lips as I watched her. She wasn't doing anything special. Just smiling to herself as she wiped up this, swept up that, picked up the empty glasses. But... I don't know why... My heart started pounding so loudly in my chest that I was sure she could hear it. I couldn't take my eyes off of her... It was almost like she had a spell over me that no matter how mundane the task, I just couldn't look away.

"What about what?" she asked, turning to look at me. She raised an eyebrow. I shook my head to clear my clouded mind.

"Nothing. I know what to do."

I turned back to the CDs and pulled one out. I popped the disc into the machine and picked up the microphone.  Aya grinned as the song began.

"Hey, you're like my boyfriend anyway," I sang. "Won't you become my lover?"

Aya began dancing a little as she cleaned up, swaying her hips to the beat, twirling a little as she walked by me to put the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Hey, more than anyone else in this world, I have confidence in loving you."

"Apparently it's Fujimoto night at karaoke?" Aya commented, walking back into the room. I reached out and grabbed her arm.

"Why did you stop me?" I asked, setting down the microphone as the music played behind me.

"You're missing your cue," Aya mused. "What do you mean? When?"

"When I was talking to Yossy on the balcony," I replied, looking into her eyes. Aya sighed.

"Because she doesn't need to know."

"She deserves to know the truth!" I protested. "I lied to her and - "

"You've caused enough damage for the two of them as it is," Aya cut me off. "They've gotten past it. They've worked through it and moved on."

"But - "

"But nothing. Don't reopen their old wounds just to make yourself feel better."

I looked down at my feet and said nothing.

"Hey," Aya reached out and gently touched my cheek. I looked up. "You want to do the right thing - which is a wonderful and rare trait nowadays. But sometimes you have to do the wrong thing for the right reasons."

"Yeah..."

"It wasn't your fault." I looked away. Aya took my face into her hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "Maki. It was not your fault. You were drunk, she was drunk. These things happen."

"But I..."

"You're a human being. You're allowed to make mistakes. You're allowed to screw up and have regrets. Don't ever forget that, ok?" Her eyes searched mine. I wanted to cry, to curl up in her arms, to lose myself in those eyes.

I cleared my throat and straightened up, turning away as I blinked away the tears that had started to form. She smiled.

"Your song's almost over." Aya turned to walk away. I swallowed hard. It was risky. I was scared out of my mind. This could ruin everything. And I said I'd never do it again. I swore to myself!

But...

I reached out and touched her shoulder, turning her back around to face me. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her gently.

"Maki..." she murmured when I pulled away.

"Hey, you're like my boyfriend anyway," I sang along softly. "Won't you become my lover? Hey, more than anyone else in this world, I have confidence in loving you."

She stared into my eyes and bit her lower lip.

"Hey, you're like my boyfriend anyway," I continued, my voice starting to shake. "You knew about everything. Hey, I want to feel your kindness - "

Aya's soft lips cut me off. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. I moved my hands, tangling my fingers in her hair, as I turned my head to deepen our kiss.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: [PART 35!] memoir III: memory (Remember when I used to update daily....)
« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2009, 04:43:56 AM »
I remember this!!! AyaMaki!!! But damn it's been a while, I'll have to reread this story when I get home later.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond