JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)

Author Topic: Kyuu!!  (Read 6468 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kyuu!!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 03:55:39 AM »
^ Yeah. I was like...Aibon and Yui? When did that happen?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Kyuu!!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 10:11:41 PM »
Gomen nasai! Should have put in the flashback...*anime sweat drop* Anyways, perv chapter ish in!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:14:11 PM by Tanachan »
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Kyuu!!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 10:19:50 PM »
Oh my... You do work fast... Yay perv!

EDIT: I just reread this and realized something.

Kago waited patiently, her newly Marripe-blonde hair blowing in the wind.

Blonde Kago = :o :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:28:03 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
Kyuu! Chapter 7
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 04:06:12 AM »
@rdmn: Yay!

And this chapter is meant to be kind of funny, and the next one will hopefully (although it will never happen) be funnier than Another Day at H!P (I love the milk scene...)
----

As everybody walked out of the restaurant, they walked towards their respective apartments. Except for Yui, who wanted to talk to Kago. When the two separated from the group, Yui began to talk.

“Why did you have to go with Saitou??”

“Well, I was gone, and you were busy, and MK had no singles for a long time, and so she came and visited me in Nara.”

“Well, you could have called me, and I would have come out ASAP. I made that promise to you when we first got together. Remember? When I came to visit on the Robokiss set?”

“Oh yeah! And then Tsuji called me in…and let’s just say…she did dome stuff that could make you lose your mind”

“Don’t I know it…she can make the strangest places into a “rumpus” room. Like the bathroom…seems like we may need to give the H!P kids that are of age a sex ed lesson…”

With this, she pulled out her phone, and Kago followed suit. They called a few of the kids, all of them that were over 13. Unfortunately, one of them decided to bring Mai, and Mai brought all the other uninvited ones…(Why, Yajima! Why??) Kago, contradicting herself, was in a formal skirt and dress shirt, and had a pointer in her hand. In big letters on the board, she had written:

SEX ED 101

She cracked her pointer against the table to quiet the chatting girls.

“Now girls, today, my assistant Yui, as well as myself, will be teaching you one thing you may have not learned yet *cough*Yurina-chan*cough*. And this lesson is in sexual education…

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kyuu!!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 04:30:17 AM »
SEX ED! XD You know it can't get too graphic right? You should post naughty underage stuff on LiveJournal. Renai Revolution, mmm.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
Kyuu!!
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006, 05:03:11 AM »
It won't get graphic with the younger girls. They're just teaching them so that they know what's going on...although some adults still don't...*cough*Yui*cough*

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
Kyuu!!
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2006, 05:29:19 PM »
“So what does this have to do with the current situation?” Yurina asked, still clueless as to why her name was coughed out.

“Because…you all are starting to think we’re weird because our rooms keep banging, right?” Kago-sensei asked.

“Well…yeah. Of course! I mean, thanks to the party with Kei and Yuko, I barely slept a wink!” a squeaky voice asked from the back. Of course, this was Momoko.

“Well, this lesson will teach you why it happens. Now, who here likes things that makes them happy?”

Mai’s hand shot up immediately, along with everyone else’s.

“Name some of them” the sensei asked her students. “Let’s start with you, Hagiwara.”

“My sunglasses!” she yelled.

“Pink fuzzy things!” Momoko yelled.

“Unicycles!”

“Ponies!”

Suddenly, Kago gave an amazingly obvious wink at Yui. So, Yui yelled out, not getting the hint to say sex…

“WAFFLES!”

Everyone noticed the wink from Kago, and everyone laughed at the new Bakajo. Even Tsuji.

“Haha! You’re the new me!” Tsuji yelled at the dumb one (finally not yelling at herself).

“Ok…disregarding that…I’m made happy be sex, and so are most of the older H!P girls.” She wrote the word “Sex” on the board. “Except the straight ones, who have way to little time to be sneaking in boyfriends, and are scared by the thought of hot, lesbian co-workers.” Abe (who was coincidentally directly above the room) cringed, then ran to the corner, huddling in the fetal position.

“Now, kids…what can you tell me about sex?”

Yui’s hand shot up. Everyone laughed again, and Tsuji handed over the Bakajo crown she was coincidentally wearing.

Suddenly, Megumi’s hand went up.

“It involves two people”

Next was Yajima.

“There are many different positions”

“Good you two! Now, since it’s visible that’s all you know about it, I guess it’s the appropriate time to hand out these textbooks. Megumi, Yajima, if you would, please?” she asked, pointing to the pile of copies of an old-looking textbook, and “The Joy of Sex” on her desk, as she pulled down the projector screen. Tsuji began rolling out the projector, still smiling looking at Yui with the crown. She liked the ring of no longer being Bakajo. And so, being her usual, random, spontaneous self, she started cheering for absolutely no reason. Everyone started laughing. And, unfortunately for Tsuji, the crown was handed back.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kyuu!!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2006, 07:39:33 PM »
LOL Tsuji Yui! I don't think they're as stupid as everyone says, just a little clueless.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)