JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Satisfaction

Author Topic: (Artist) BoA  (Read 161360 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Re: (Artist) BoA
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »
^Success!

Oh you're right! she did do that, heheee, missed it. BUT, I also missed the fact that every time she would repeat a word, she would repeat a dance move. Like Bye Bye Bye :D
And wow, I didn't notice she was walking down the same street either... I just thought she was walkin down any ol street and just thinkin about the past and doin things they used to do (like listen to music together). I don't see it as a night of drinking, maybe a night on the prowl for some girls boys. keekee :P
When she talks about absent-mindedly lookin at people down the street, she looks left and right and then holds her head, then walking down the row of trees she starts walkin. <3

Omg i just noticed she picks her back up and turns herself around. :heart:

I'm still debating on whether or not one of those short hairstyles is actually her hair but just wrapped around tightly and pinned...because at the end of the MV you can clearly see that her hair is down when she walks away.

I was actually thinking about this while doing some chores... but what if BoA used the choreography she used for OVER THE TOP (which is different form the Girls on Top choreo, keep in mind)... Would it fit?

Maybe, maybe not. But I'd love to see it.
Shout out to HyoYeon doin awesome as BoA's double silhouette. I wonder if the mini-boa is a trainee (Krystal?!)
I've always wondered why it says CHAPTER II in the introduction of this video...

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:32:11 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2009, 03:32:32 AM »
Okay I think I officially love BoA... Hahaha
Srsly.. Nobody is gon' blame you shirenoona. I think it's inevitable to eventually admit that BoA is the most awesomest artist and dancer ever. And she's hot and smart and everything on top of that. *sigh* :heart:
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2009, 07:35:49 AM »
^ Sigh. :heart: I seriously don't think I've ever been so inspired/touched or fangirled over a single person except for BoA. I've fangirled before, but I wouldn't compare that to my reactions from BoA. because she just leaves me so speechless and so amazed that it's really hard to not admire her.

HD of the vid on YT

>>Mediafire 31.3MB Eng subbed BoA Eien PV AVI<<
Credits: AllaboutBoA2 @YT

It's pretty good quality; no pixelations or lines.

Okay, theory time!
The song is about a boy she loved who died and that's why she's so sad and tries to remember their days back then. Maybe that's another reason why she's like "you said..." we would do this and that and now you're "bye bye bye" :lol: haha and she looks up at the sky to rememer their days and try to reach up to him. And now isntead of looking up at the moon for happiness, she looks up at the sky for memories. And maybe that's why she looks around in search of him. But she can't find him so she cries all the time.
ORRRR it's just a break up song xD I dunno, i just came home, it's late, I'm weird...

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »
Oh shit I want that version of Apache when the bboys came out!

And I think the Over the Top choreo would be a bit too... well, over the top for eien, cause after all it's still an emotional song, and that dance was a bit too dirty. :lol: I guess it can go with the beat though

Omg i just noticed she picks her back up and turns herself around. :heart:

:lol: That's my favorite part, but I like that whole section. And then when the chorus kicks in, they start bouncing around. haha Love that part. Fuck I wanna learn the dance. XD

^^ And yeah these kind of songs can be interpreted in different ways. Your theory makes perfect sense though. :lol:

And I say after a night of drinking cause around the end, it shows her kinda crazy and sweaty wobbling down the street screaming the lyrics into the sky. Maybe it was a night out with the boys, on the anniversary of her boyfriends death!!! (a la My Sassy Girl) And then it's my turn to save her from falling in front of the train. >_>

Oh and anyone know what shoes she's wearing? I probably won't be able to cop them anyways, but I always like to know. And why haven't I seen other chuck-like shoes with a white upper and black sole. It's just the opposite of the originals, but looks freakin nice. I wonder why I ask as I'm probably the biggest sneaker head here... but it's worth the shot.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 11:13:45 AM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2009, 03:39:40 AM »
http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?showtopic=111736
She was on South Cali's KISS-FM, a famous radio station of which even radio states from the east mirror.

Find out a lil more about the interview before you listen to it
>>Mediafire 1.15MB KISS FM interview mp3<<

credits: Boajjang + Boashouse
___

Believe in Love MV

http://www.alloy.com/entertainment/videos
You may have to click on the next arrow to find teh four vids. I recommend the last two most.

Omg learn the dance! so fuckin cool!
LOL i love making up theories and stories. My imagination is to damn crazy.
Her Eat You Up shoe were Rick Owens going at 1K a pair and those are the only shoes I know she wears besides the Chuck Taylor converse classics... and her name-brand boots she wears when she's dancin on stage back in Asia. But now she's been wearing a lot more sneakers and flats... I guess she's been banned from anything that lifts her up the floor. Her boor knee, hips, and spine ;_; so much surgery.

-O_sLaVe

PT.1

finally, someone subs this! boanosss <3
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:35:48 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2009, 08:48:53 AM »
Too bad I don't listen to the radio when I'm not driving, and hardly ever listen to kiis fm. No offense to the people who caught it live but they must be some major teeny bopper to be able to catch that and post about it. >_>

And wtf... she's living here!? I need to find out the places she goes so I can "accidentally" bump into her. >_>

Believe in Love is pretty nice, though I only know a couple of the anime/manga featured on the PV so I guess it's not that relavent to me, but maybe if I grew up on them.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2009, 10:15:13 AM »

A preview of the song "I Did It For Love Feat. Sean Garrett" from the new album.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »
Not really feeling the song. I don't like too much random sounds that don't make nice melodies. And what's with all the effects on her voice? I don't mind the effects when used in certain parts but it's used through pretty much all the song. Are they trying to hide her accent?

I like a lot of the clubby, electronic r&b stuff that has been released lately, but this one just seems totally void of any feeling or creativity... I really hope there's more substance in her album.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »
I like it! Part from the Günther dude at times. Surely not as impressive as Eat you Up or Eien was, when I first heard them, but they are just pretty much exactly the type of music I want BoA to make.

Thanks Maria for posting up the School of Rock ep. She's so fucking amazingly beautiful in that haircut and the beatbox boys were fucking killing the show, lol. Well worth watching.
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2009, 03:29:43 AM »
^I still need to watch the whole episode!

I like the song, if you guys want the dl of the rip, lemme know.

And wtf... she's living here!? I need to find out the places she goes so I can "accidentally" bump into her. >_>
How did you not know that?! She's been living in L.A. for like... sigh T_T

New version! I think this really links the concept of the song and the MV together because of the whole domineering effect. Before it seemed like the song and the MV were two separate  stories, but now it looks in sync!
-O_sLaVe

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
I dont know. That 2nd cut is basically just one new scene with her in the chair singing, and the extra 'frame' dancing in the end if i'm not mistaken. Plus it's shot a bit weird when she's in the chair (or it's the video), with her almost out of frame. It get's a bit tiresome for your brain since there's nothing else to focus at. I mean, half a BoA leg? Wtf :huhuh

I'm probably missing shit out, but the differences aint enough. Tho she looks fucking yummy in that outfit in the chair. :drool:
[/url]

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
They added the chair scene and showed lots of new angles and cuts to the dancing scenes.

I really didn't care about the linking the song with the video, cause the lyrics are just bad. :lol: I like the better angles of the dance and she's hot on the chair, but the whole dancing scene just looks so choppy, and doesn't really make any sense why she would go to those different locations to dance.

The weird camera in the mirror scene looks like it's trying to be horror movie artistic or something, it's cool sometimes, but yeah gets annoying.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: February 06, 2009, 02:37:18 AM »
Crystal K with M-flo

Remember, she's collaborating with them~ and it's gonna be all in the same single album with Gotou Maki. I can't wait!

>>Signed onto MSN lately?<<
>>HOLY SHIZ, KOLLABORATION 09!<<

omGEE, Kollaboration 9, i wanna go!
-Fanny Pak
-Kaba Modern
-BoA
-David Choi
-Jazmine (even though they were meh)
Me (20:33:04): Kollaboration is like an Asian concert- usually Koreans though- with awesome performances. i think they go around the nation but i'm not 100%
Me (20:33:26): i know they were in GA last year but that's still far away for us :(
Best friend (20:33:29): KABA MODERN AND BOA!?!?!
Best Friend (20:33:32): I'll DIE!
Best Friend (20:33:49): IF KABA MODERN DANCED WITH BOA?!?! I'D DIE TWICE!
Me (20:34:13): I'D THROW MY BRA WITH MY PHONE NUMBER and THEN die!

Edit:

I'm trying to figure out what the beginning reminds me of...

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 04:21:23 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: February 06, 2009, 06:51:17 AM »
Yeah, just figured out that Kollaboration thing a few days ago. I knew about it before, but didn't really care, but since BoA's now on it... I gotta get other people to go with me! :lol:

Gotta add Jo Koy to that list though! The guy's hilarious. :lol:

And I'm really liking that collab with m-flo and Crystal K. Why is it that I'm liking her Japanese stuff more when she's in America? haha

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: February 06, 2009, 01:33:48 PM »
I'm trying to figure out what the beginning reminds me of...
Michael Jackson? :lol: Actually I'm listening just with laptop now so I can't hear all the sounds...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »
^It's the "woh woh" in the background that reminds me of something...

I knew about it before, but didn't really care, but since BoA's now on it... I gotta get other people to go with me! :lol:
I'm gonna try and go ;_;

>>radio show<<

Edit:
You know I love uploading for you guys :)
>>zShare 50MB @128 KBPS KissFM radio 2009206<<

subbed:

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:28:02 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline mackey

• Member+
« Reply #236 on: February 07, 2009, 01:42:25 AM »
I'm in love with "Believe in Love" great beats!!  And can't wait much longer for her new album, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  :cow:

BoA + m-flo + Crystal Kay = total win.   :drool:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2009, 06:41:27 AM »
I'm so excited for these new releases!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ61QWqhu8Q&eurl=http://popseoul.com/2009/02/07/boa-wants-a-manbadly/&feature=player_embedded
Better than the teen.com  and alloy.com's interview taht released this week.
Though alloy.com's interview had many questions and parts to it so it was cool.

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
:lol: she can't moonwalk? I gotta teach her then. :P

and natto and kimchi mixed together? That'll probably make most americans barf just looking at it. :lol: But that question is so Californian. XD Never had natto, but I like kimchi, so I'm really curious in that mix.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2009, 02:52:37 AM »

>>zShare 4.47MB @192KPBS LWT Remix<<

>>zShare 3.89MB @192KPBS Eat You Up Remix<<

I thought she could moon walk... I mean, even I (used?) to know how to moon walk...

Never had natto, but kimchi is damn good (and healthy!)

-O_sLaVe

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Satisfaction