JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Finger Skippin` Jive

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 98814 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
well...yeah the title says it in itself XD my writing and spelling's not the best but please bear with me k? XD

i've been putting up oneshots on H!O for about a year now but i'm more of a fanfic typr of girl XD plus~ i'm takagaki OBSESED but i'll try not to show my fandom too much XD

note: these are a yr old and i amd just cpoy and pasting these from H!O so if there's anything wrong with them just tell me and i'll try to fix it^^;and some of the fics might have banners while others dont...the ones without are ones with banners in the making so please tell me what you all think of them too~

As Long as I'm with you

I sighed as I fiddled with the hem of my school uniform.We were yet again in another boring Staff meeting.Tsnku was rammbling on about our schedule for next year:Busy,busy,busy. I sighed as I looked at my watch. 19:22. Looks like it's gonna be another all-nighter for homework.Putting my arm back down,I looked at everyone else.

Koharu was playing with her bangs to keep herself up,Eri was looking at the clock,Sayu was fooling around with the ends of her new hair extention,Reina was secretly texting,gawkingat the clock and at Eri all at once.Aika,Junjun,and Linlin were the only three paying atention,and then there was her.She had her chin lightly resting on her hand as she looked at our still talking producer.

Her chestnut brown eyes were full of both interest and bordom all at once. I smiled inwardly to myself as I was watching her.From time to time, she lost interest in the schedule and looked at me, with some kind of look in her eyes. I quickly looked down at my skirt and continued playing with the hem, until I thought it was safe to look at her again.

My eyes slowly inched their way back up at her again. She was still looking at me! But this time her expresion was different....Was that a smirk?!!

I looked away from her again,trying to hide my burning cheeks. After five more min. of tourtuing,we were finaly set free.After Tsunku and the rest of the staff members left, we all smiled.

"Finaly! I thought it would never be over!"

Eri said while smiling and sreaching out of her chair.

"Wah~!"

Koharu sqeaked,

"Now that this is done with,I can go and do my homework!"

"Like you're even gonna stay awake for that!"

Aika giggled.

As usual,everyone else left before us and eventualy the noise was gone. It was just us two....

I sighed as I finaly let my muscles relax in my chair.

"Ah~ I thought they'd never leave!"

I took a big yawn as she came closer. My heart was beating faster at each step she took.Eventualy she was right next to me,with a big smile on her face. She effortlessly sat herself on the table.

"What are you smiling about?"

I asked while trying to keep my voice steady.

"Oh it's nothing."

She jestered while brushing her bangs out of her veiw.Now that she was somewhat infront of me,I could finaly see what she was wearing.She was wearing white knee-high boots with black tights,and dark velvet blue shorts.There was a little white studded belt wraped around her waist,and a red long-sleeved shirt with some english writen on it. Then there was her face.She had no makeup on what-so-ever;well if you count lipgloss a "makeup"then....Oh, I'm getting off topic!
Well yeah, she had lipgloss on,and her light brown hair was put in two small pigtails.

"You can tell me..."

I quietly muttered under my breath. She smiled again and lifted my head with her finger.

"Well if you realy want to know,I was thinking about what we were gonna do tonight,that's all."

My eyes widend a little,and my face was buring after her sentence.

"Are you blushing?" "Who? Me?? No,not at all!"

She smiled even wider and just laughed.

"You'r expresions are always priceless Risa!"

I frowned feeling deffeated by my own emotions.

Curse the reaction queen im me!

"Aww, what's wrong?" "Nothing Ai-chan."

I crossed my arms and looked away from her.

"It's not like I'm able to do anything like THAT tonight. Unlike you,some people have homework."

Finaly getting out of my chair,I reached for my school bag next to me and picked it up.

"Well we don't have to do that tonight,I can wait. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do."

I smiled and hugged her.

"Well you can help me with my homework then?" "Sure!"

We linked our arms together as we walked out of the office.

I don't mind doing anything as long as you're around too.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 05:13:29 AM by kawaii beam »
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Aww! That was so cute. :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
 :wub: :wub:

seriously so cute sigh

well taka/gaki makes my day
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
haha, aww TakaGaki cuteness! ^_^  It's always good to read those two together. Is that a one-shot? If it is, aw man I wanted to see more of it! Oh well, one-shots are just as good and a hell of a lot of fun! Which is why I try to make a lot of them. I enjoyed this fic though, good job.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh I remember reading this on H!O.

Sweet :wub: TakaGaki love :heart:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
rndy-..i realy hope you dont mind me calling u that^^; if not let me know XD and thanks^^

JFC-thanks X3

kurosawa87-takagaki makes my day too XD best paring ever~! X3 and thank you~ X3

writerjunkie-a few people wanted me to cont. this but at the time i realy couldnt do it XD maybe when i'm done with my fic i might do it... maybe^^;

badsaints-you remember??? XDD thanks X3 :heart:

in all thanks for all of your comments you guys^^ it makes me feel really happy X3 so i guess i'll copy and paste another fic that i did XD
this next one was when i was in a W obesstion and plus Director(that's what i call her on H!O) helped me out^^
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 12:37:18 AM by kawaii beam »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Sea+Sand=W]
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 12:38:25 AM »
Sea+Sand=W

It was a sunny afternoon and the sun shone brightly. I swung my school bag back and forth between my hands, the little bells attached on the side rang over and over again. Where is she anyways?

We had always been waiting for each other after school to walk home together, and she was 20 minutes late today! Just the thought of this made me go into my usual pouting mood, my hands now resting on my hips. She's so dead when she arrives!

Just as I was about to take my supper technological device, I suddenly spotted a girl through the corner of my eyes. Turning fully to face that person, I realized it was Aibon. But...where was she going? Beside her was a girl I've never seen before, seemingly laughing along with what Aibon had just told her. My first thought was to run up and join her, but then that millisecond later something else told me not to.

*akuma nono-Don't go with her! She's not a good friend to just leave you behind like that!

*tenshi nono-No! You shouldn't think like that! Maybe Aibon is just being a good friend?

*akuma nono-Good friend? Hah! What kind of friend leaves you for some girl you don't even know? I say you shouldn't talk to her ever again!

With that, the tenshi Nono got booted out of my mind, and akuma Nono danced in my head.

*tenshi nono-nooooooooo~!

*akuma nono-Yata! Now, starting tomorrow you'll stop talking to Aibon. If she doesn’t want to be your friend anymore, so be it!

"Hmph so be it!!” I turned and ran all the way home, getting madder and madder at her each step that I took. "Tomorrow, I'll show her!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

For the next week, Aibon was constantly going home with the same girl, and I continued avoiding her. Every time she came near to try to talk to me, I'd just walked away. Even in dance practice we didn’t even talk. Eventually everyone else started to notice but not like Yossie.

One day after practice, Yossie invited me for some ice cream(she knows that I lo~~~~~~ve ice cream) I happily said "YES!!" and quickly got changed. When we got there, we ordered some smoothies and a tripple chocolate ice cream with some gummy bears on top. While we were waiting, Yossie bluntly asked me,” So, what's going on with you and Aibon?"

"Oh it's nothing." I said while seeing our order coming at us.

"Well there must be 'cus the both of you seem to be acting weird."

My body slightly jumped when I heard that. She smiled big at my reaction.

"See? There is something wrong." She took a sip of her smoothie.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do Nono-chan."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do"

"No I-"

"Tsuji Nozomi, If you don't tell me now, I'll tell Tsunku about it and you know how he is already!"

I stopped eating my ice cream and looked at her. I REALY didn't want to go through that again. I sighed in defeated. "Fine, you win Yossie."

"Great!" She leaned in, eager for the news.

"So what's going on between you and your other half?"

After venting out what was going on, Yossie nodded and leaned back. "Hmmm.... You sure are the sea alright..."

"Eh? What are you talking about?" It was my turn to lean in.

"You'll understand soon enough. But what you got here my friend is a bit of jealousy."

"Me? Jealous? Jealous of what?"

She smiled to herself and took another sip of her smoothie. "Your ice cream's melting..."

I looked down at my hand to see melted chocolate dripping down my arm. "Oh poop!"

Yossie smiled and gave me a couple of napkins. After my sweet malfunction, she bought me another ice cream and walked me home.

"Well, as I was saying, you're jealous of Aibon ne?"

"No I'm not."

"Nono," She stopped in her tracks and looked at me, "you got to make up with her."

"How come? She's the one that left me out!"

"No, I believe it was YOU who left her out. She did try talking to you, but what did you do?"

I looked down in a bit of shame. "...I ignored her."

"That's right! Now, maybe tell her you're sorry, you should go somewhere with her."

"Why should I do it?"

"Cus! You’re older!" She sighed and continued walking, "You're a hopeless case."

After that, we said nothing until we got to my house. "Think about what I told you ok?"

"Yeah,” I replied. "Thanks for the ice cream, Yossie."

------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Aibon and I got called for a "meeting" with Tsunku. As we waited, Aibon tried to make small talk with me, but I didn't say anything. When we got called in, my heart began to race. What if he knew that we weren’t talking to each other? What if Yossie told him?? If she did, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna get her for this!.

"Okay, you two are probably wondering why you're both here," Tsunku placed his hands on the top of his desk

We both looked at each other and then back at him. Well duh I want to know what’s going on. Why else would my face read “I want to know what’s going on?”

"Well it's because I want to put you two girls in a group,” We both nodded and he continued, "We're planning to call the group "Double U."

"Wow! A new group!” I shrieked with delight after the one hour talk, “I wonder what songs we'll sing!"

"Yeah,” Aibon gave me a small smile, “Hey um…”

"Yeah?" I took a big gulp.

"Do you want to go to the beach with me tomorrow?”

I looked at her and saw a huge smile on her face. "Sure! I'd love to!"

"Hmm... what should I wear?" I was staring at my bed completely overflowed with bikinis and shorts. Eventually, I found something: a pink bikini with a rainbow star on the bottom left side with matching white shorts. "This'll do!"

With that, I made a quick hairdo and ran out the door to the beach. When I got there, I was already beaten by Aibon. She had her hair down and had a blue top with white shorts. "Hey! Aibon~!" She turned around and smiled. "Hey Nono!"

After a whole day of playing, eating, and sunbathing, the day was almost to an end. We were both looking at the sun slowly setting in front of us.

"Nono?" Aibon called my name softly as she turned around to watch me.

"Yeah?" I turned to look at her.

She looked intensely into my eyes, and the waves could be heard crashing in the background. The sun was sinking down into a molten red, a small breeze making its way through my hair.

“Nono, I’m sorry for not hanging out with you for a long time.”

“I’m actually the mega jerk monster for ignoring you and not giving you a chance to speak,” I half gave out a laugh, “What happened anyways?”

Aibon leaned back for a long and loud laugh, which shocked me completely. She flicked my forehead with her finger and explained to me through laughter.

“You silly!” Aibon covered her hurting stomach, “It’s your birthday today! Don’t you remember?!”

My eyes went big as I took in what my best friend had just told me! Oh yeah! I’ve been worrying so much about our friendship lately that I even forgot my own birthday!

“Wait…” I gave her a suspicious gaze, “What does that have to do with you ignoring me?”

“Actually, I was just planning with a friend a surprise party for you…guess that it’s not a surprise anymore after what I just said.”

“Oh poop!” I pouted again and scratched my head, “Oh my mega poop!”

“Neh, nono.” Aibon asked after a while, “Give me your arm.”

I raised an eyebrow and stretched out my arm toward her doubtfully. Suddenly, I felt something cold lock onto my wrist. A small pink shaped heart, along with a bell dangling at the end. It was…beautiful.

"Nono..." She leaned her forehead against mine as she held my hand "Please be my other half."

I looked at her with wide eyes as my heart raced. The world seemed to freeze around me, and the voices seized completely. I nodded twice and saw the side of her lips curl up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was day that our new group would make a first appearance. All the hard months of practice were about to pull off, and we were both nervous.

Tsunku was MC-ing on the stage as we were waiting for our turn. Suddenly, Yossie’s words ran through my head unexpectedly.

"Hmmm.... You sure are the sea alright..." She had said…and now I finally can understand what she had meant.

Through the ups and downs, my friendship with Aibon has tightened. I am like the waves of the sea, unstable and wild. Though now I'm sure that the waves have settled down, their anger no longer triggering them. Thinking back we were kind of stupid, fighting for the least important things. She was like the sand and I'm the sea water, one of us fighting to bring it in while the other clasped tightly onto their own kinds. However as the waves crash in, sea water and sands are mixed together just like us!

"Let's stop the chit-chatting and get the show rolling!" Tsunku screamed into the microphone, “Let’s welcome them!"

I dragged in a deep breath and felt her hand clasp tightly around mine. I turned to meet her soft smile, as smooth as ever. We emerged onto the stage, the light blinding our sights immediately as rounds of applause started.

Well, what can I say? This is our adventure...between the sea and the sand...

My heart continued pounding as we waited for the applause to die down. Looking down, I spotted the bracelet that linked our hands together. The little bell gave a small jingle as if to signify something.

"Konbanwa minnasan! We are W!"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^
Ah, the good ol' days. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
A W story!!!!   :mon angel: :mon beam: Ah, how I've missed my OTP.

“I’m actually the mega jerk monster
“Oh poop!” I pouted again and scratched my head, “Oh my mega poop!”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Nono..." She leaned her forehead against mine as she held my hand "Please be my other half."
:wub: :wub:

rndy-..i realy hope you dont mind me calling u that^^; if not let me know  and thanks^^

I like it, I like it~! You can keep calling me that, no prob!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
As Long as I'm with you

Reina was secretly texting, gawking at the clock and at Eri all at once

XD lovely

Funny, this is the second time I keep visualizing the narrator was Ai, I read this at H!O too  :hee:

Sea+Sand=W

l--> I'll read this tomorrow, gonna go ZzzZz

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
JFC-yup,W was my number 1 group after momusu when i first got into H!P so my love for kago and nono was still strong when i did that one XD

rndy-yay~ X3 and i read ur stuff on renairev...plz update~!!!! XDDD

kRisZ-lol yes reina can multi-task XD and u did read it?!?! did u ever comment? XD

well here's another one that i made around a yr ago XD

A long winter afternoon

"Ok! We'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye!!"

Ai,Risa,and Sayumi all waved by to us as Reina and I walked to the park. As soon as they were out of sight,Reina grabed my hand. it was so warm, compared to the cold winter air. I looked down at our hands and smiled back up at her.

"Hey Eri,wanna go and sit on that bench over there?"

She pointed at a light brown bench that was coming into view.

"Sure!"

When we finaly got there, I snuggled myself into my grey coat to keep myself warm. ' I just had to wear a thin longsleved shirt today huh?' I swung my legs to keep the blood in them flowing. I looked over at Reina. she had her phone out and was texting to someone. She had her usual "Texting Mode" face on, but for some reason,she seemed in deep thought about something else.

"Mou, Tanakacchi,who are you texting to?"

I tried to look over her shoulder,but she quickly closed her phone and smiled.

"Huh? who me? oh noone special! Just Ai-chan."

"Oh..."
I felt something vibrate in my coat pocket,and took it out.I fliped my phone open and saw the "New Message!" sign and pressed the ok buton to see who it was.

'From-Gaki-san~ Mou Kame! Now's your chance to tell Tanakacchi to give you a kiss! I know you havent KISSED KISSED yet so, GO FOR IT! X3'

I felf my face heat up when I read "KISSED, KISSED." Eventhought it was kinda true that Reina and I havent had that awesomely hot and sweaty pasionate kiss,we have had little pecks and smal 5 second kisses. I tried to imagine how it would look,but when ever I even THOUGHT about it,I just felt completely aquard.

"Hey, Erin, are you alright, your face is kinda pink."

I quickly jumped out of my thought and looked at Reina.

"Yeah! I'm fine!"

She gave me an unsue look,but it quickly changed into a smile.

"Ok,if you say so.."

I looked back at my phone and replied back to Risa.

'Gaki-san~! are you crazy! you know I can't do that! Just cus you and Ai-chan can do those kind of things doesn't mean everyone else can! Plus, why are you being so nosy eh????'

I presed send and looked back at Reina.

"Geez, I swear, Risa can sure be an odd one. as Ai-chan messaged you too?"

She nodded

" Yeah. They sure are pesistant."

I nodded in agreement,and a thought poped into my head.

"Hey... Tanakacchi.... how would you feel if we.anou.. you know kissed?"

"Eh?, what do you mean? We kiss everyday."

"No ,not that type of kissing, you know, the kind that Risa,and Ai do.."

Her eyes widened a bit,and I could tell that her face was turning abit pink. Emberrasment statred to flow through me.

"I'm Sorry! That was a stupid thing to ask!"

I looked at the ground and tried to count the pebbles infront of me. At first it was silent,and then all of a sudden, I heard a giggle, which then turned into a Huge laugh. I looked up at her. She was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes.

"AHAHA-sorry Eri,but-HEHE-your expresion was priceless!"

I frouned . "What do you mean?! I was being serious!" I crossed my arms and looked the other way.
"I'm sorry Eri, I know you're serious. I didn't mean to laugh. Tanakacchi's going to be serious now."
I looked back at her.

"Well?"
She sat closer to me,and cupped my cheek with her right hand. It felt so nice against my cold cheeks.

"I don't care what kind of kisses you give me as long as they're from you ok?"

My body went numb. I couldnt even talk. I just nodded with a dumbfounded look on my face. She smiled and she lightly kissed me on my lips.

"Now let's stop talking about these lovely lips of yours and just touch them with mine!"

She smirked and lightly pushed me down on the bench.

'Great, this was gonna be a long winter afternoon.'

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol at Takagaki egging on Tanakame. That was cute. :grin:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The W story was really cute, that made me feel warm inside

The TanaKame one i thought is was quite funny, I give you that for being innocent and naive for Eri
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Miracle Girl]
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 04:04:50 PM »
rndy-thanks~! X3  every person need's their own personal cheerleader XDDD

kurosawa87-lol yay~ thanks X3

this next one i had writien in the begining of the yr XD and i guess it's kinda fitting for what's going to happen soon (i_i)^^;

Miracle Girl

Splash,splash,splash. Splash,splash,splash.

That's all I could hear from my footsteps. Even though I couldn't see anything,either from my tears or the rain,I didn't care at the moment. All I cared about was dissapearing off the planet. o tell the honest truth,I didn't even know where I was going;I was just letting my feet take me anywhere. All I told my self was to run. Run away from everything. That's all I could ever do anyway. I felt the rain land harder on my back,causing my clothes to stick even closer to my skin.

'Just keep running... don't look back, they're all right in the end.. you can't dance right, and you sing horrible..'
I ran faster,causing me to almost slip, from the slick sidewalk. I kept on going till my legs almost gave out.

For the first time since I left that hell hole, I looked up, and saw a door infont of me. I instanly knocked on it, not caring or knowing who would awnser. I waited, and knocked again,with more force this time. The door swung open. Before she was done asking who it was, bothering her so late at this hour, I hugged her and started crying. The only thing I could say inbetween sobs was that I was worthless. She let me in and closed the door behind me. I looked up to see her face. It was filled with worry,and confusion all at once. I wipped my eyes and slaped my dripping wet bangs off of my face.

"What happened?"

I could hear the stern-ness in her voice. It made me flinch.

"Tell me."

I looked back down at my feet, soken wet from he rain. I was already causing a puddle. My socks were almost transparent, next to the white creases. I opened my mouth, but I couldn't bear to repeat what had been said to me. She sighed and turned her back to me.

"Where's your cell phone?"

I didn't say anything.. I was to scared to talk.

"Where is it??"

I managed to just mumble the words out.

"I...don't..h-have... it...with..m-me.... I...l-left.. ever-ryhing.. back...at...t-the..stu-udio..."

I looked up at her. I could see that she was slightly frustrated with me for being so careless. She walked into one of her rooms, and came back with a huge pink towel.

"Here, dry yourself off with  this and go in the living room."

I did as I was told, and sat on the couch. I heard her voice in another room. She was talking with someone on her phone.Half an hour later,she walked back into the living room and sat next to me.

"Okay Koharu, tell me everything that happened."

I took a deep breath and told her everything. By the time I was finished I was crying again.

"Koharu, stop crying, you know they don't mean it,so why are you constantly running away like this?"

"Well, you're the only person who understands me...plus since you're not there anymore,they always poke fun at me. If it's not Kirari, it's about how absent minded I am,it makes me feel so useless. I'm tired of beeing the "Miracle girl Koharu" that everyone talks about."

She sighed.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to be the "miracle Koharu", just be you..."

I felt her arms wrap around me and she gently stroke my damp head. We stayed in that position until I fell asleep. The next thing I knew, I was curled up on the couch with the towel still wraped around me. I felt something on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes, and took the mysterious item off of my head. It was a sticky note. I sat up, streached and looked around. She was nwhere in sight. I slowly read the note, inspecting every single word.

"I went to work a bit early,and I'll get your stuff while I'm there. And don't worrk about calling your parents cus I caled them last night myself. You just relax and watch some t.v., or what ever girls your age do ok? I'll be back soon, Yossie."

I giggled to myself at her last sentece,and put the note down. That's when I noticed something on the back.

"Every moring's a new start. Even if you mess up in the moring, remember, miracle or not, just be the best girl that you can be nomatter what othere tell you."

I staired at it for a long time,trying to grasp what she ment in that, I guess it was my absent- mindness coming through,or it's one of thoese "things you'll understand when you get older", but for now, I'll just try to be the genkiest girl I can.. I am the miracle girl after all....

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I want to assume Sayu/Koha but I am not sure :lol:

I like it in particular to understanding Koha's feelings in this one

Good job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Miracle Girl]
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »
Cute. I would have expected Koha to go to Miki or rather, for Miki to be that gruff.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
kRisZ-lol yes reina can multi-task XD and u did read it?!?! did u ever comment? XD

No, I didn't, I’m only a lurker at H!O  ;D

A long winter afternoon

I've read this too, but it still makes me  :wriggly:

Miracle Girl

And this  ;D

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Butterfly]
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 03:51:34 AM »
kuro-thanks X3 and i guess u could think of that pairning XD

rndy-realy? well now that u say that..it's kinda rue..^^;

kRisZ-thanks X3

so here's another thing tht i had done over the summer ^^; i hope u all like it^^

Butterfly

Butterfly...

That's what you are to me. You always fluttered your way into everyones hearts one way or another. You never gave your wings rest but it didnt matter to you,obcourse it woudnt. Unlike the rest of us, you always had a smile on your face. A smile that was genuine,caring and innocent.

---------------------
"Nee Sayu~ why dont we go out later today? I know this great resturant we can go to!"

I nodded and smiled.

"Alright! But this time, make sure that you have enough money! I dont want to be like Gaki-san ad pay again!"

You shook her head in agreement with determination on your face.

"I wont I promise! Eriens honor!"

You always knew that your goofy-ness planted a smile on my face and warmed my heart and it only grew bigger as I saw you skip off to go talk to the other members.

-----------------------

like a thin wing, lightly, with suppleness
lazily, you leave your scent, fluttering as if you're
about to disappear

-----------------------

"Sayu, can you help me with something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

You looked around to see if anyone was watching us in the resturant and mumbled as you looked down at the polished white floor.

"What do you do If you love someone..but you don't know how to tell them that you do?"

I looked at you in total shock.

"Eh?"

You looked up at me and gave me her usual grin.

"It's nothing! I was just fooling around with you that's all~!"

You playfuly pushed my shoulder and looked at the time.

"AH!! I'm late! Gaki-san's gonna kill me! I'll see you tomorrow alright Sayu? Bye~!"

I noded and waved goodbye and relised that you forgot to pay the bill..again.

-----------------------

your sweet, shiny scales, look as if they
will tempt us

-----------------------

Ever since you asked that question to me that day, I could tell that by the way you asked and how you asked that you wernt fooling around. It was a true question that you wanted awnsered.It made me wonder if it was directed at me or one of the other girls or even yet..a boy. But my true feelings clouded me and I wanted it to be my heart that captured you.

-----------------------

fly away
we can't capture you
ah...how beautiful

butterfly...

------------------------

That's when I relised it. After asking me  me again countless times I knew that my heart wasn't the flower that you were after. The one you always wanted wasnt Gaki-san's or Ai-chan's either.....It was Reina's,and she gladly accepted it. You were the only one that could open up her flowe and warm her heart.

Eventhough I was devistated and hurt you were still there for me. I never told you why,but somehow you knew. You always did. No matter howmany times I pushed you away and tried to hate you, In the end I couldnt. My love for you was to great.

-------------------------

like a strong magnet, you attract us
ah...you swing a wind-bell
you flutter and captivate us

Kamei Eri, you'll always be my....

butterfly.....

------------------------------

there! that took me 2 hours in total XD and i litsened to the song over and over again cus of that XD 1 hr writing and 1 hr typing XD wow XD for anyone who wants to know the song it's from perfume and it's called butterfly. here's the link but i must warn u that u beter watch it with the lights on and sit away from the computer ^^; i'm being serious XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDbpb7wLCdM

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Butterfly]
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 05:31:20 AM »
2 hours well spent kawaii

that was really inspirational to start writing more song fics

Good Job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Finger Skippin` Jive