JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taniyama Kishou - Daydreamin`

Author Topic: Yuuki!! Risky game* Omake 2! 5/4/13 *Nezu/Black/Geki*  (Read 19257 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Yuuki!! Risky game* Omake 2! 5/4/13 *Nezu/Black/Geki*
« on: June 24, 2012, 02:01:37 PM »
Ok. so I decided  to do a RPG game or something like that.....it is a fic where at the end of the chapter you will get a question and you need to chosse what the character you are playng will do next.I'll start it today ,and I'll do more when I come back next week.

You will chosse ! so leave a review  with your answer!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter 1_ Nime to meet you!
My name is Kashiwagi Yuki ,20 years old . I live in a 'normal ' city where everyone is just plain normal. Mouuuu~ it is just too plain! Sometimes I want some excitement but there is nothing interesting happening.....
I wanna see the future! I alweys dream about how the future will look.In ,maybe , 2059? I wanna know! there surely is something interesting or just beautyful! Everyone here is telling me that I'm beautyfull,or are they just too plain...
this is just too boring....
-
Yuki was walking to school ,another plain day.
Or so you think! In her walk she say a cat raning on the street.The said cat was black with a bow around her tail and another one around her neck ,both red.Yuki from curiosity started raning after her. And at a stop,the cat made left and got after a beautyfly.
Yuki almost stoped ,thinking that it was just another plani cat.until a light appeared in front of the cat where the beautyfly was.
Yuki was shoked! As the reaction queen ,she made a face and looked at the light where the cat entered and without wanting a hand got out and got Yuki with her in the light.
-
what is happening here!!!!!that was strange! and where am I ? The room is all black with 2 doors .
The one on left says 'The prince's room' and the one on right says 'Outside the palace'.
Which one should I open?
1.Left one
2.Right one

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:36:28 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ (mayuki kojiyuu atsumina wmatsui etc.)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 03:06:25 PM »
interresting   :glasses:
Can't wait for the next chapter
I hope it will be a long chapter  :sweat:
Mayuki   :shy2:
 yes please continue!   :kneelbow:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 07:50:05 PM »
               MAYUKI-

'A prince?' Yuki excamed aas she entered in the left room.
A puppet like girl was sleeping on the bed.
Watching her with so many questions and she feel aslep too.

'a string puppet that is all that I am' Said Mayu ,the prince as she sited on her trone

'I alweys win.I wanted to be the campion,and now I am.For all eternyty .Traped here.' she said to Yuki as she looked sad and bored at her servants

'and you are mine now.Because here,if I want something I willget it.And I want you!!!!' Mayu said kissing the shokwd Yuki

'If you are that lonely then lets me love you,I'll learn you hoe to love, and feel happy again'said Yuki as she toched Mayus cheek.
                           TAKAMINA-
'atsuko, I-I love you! so I dont want you to go back......please live your life here with me!!!'Takamina said as she huged atsuko.not wanting to lets her go

'I don't love you so much so I can stay.....I'm sorry Minami,but its time to go for me'

'Lets meet again .....at the end of time maybe?'
                            WMATSUI-
'I could be your grandgrand-grannnd mother you know?' said Rena as she smirked at Jurina

'I think I'm starting to fall in love with you.....'

'I ,like the others can not say here,This is not our time'

kOJIYUU-
'Your boobs are so soft~'

'Cant you stop being perverted for a few seconds?!!' Haruna asked a shoked Yuko

'I-I hate you!!!!!!!!!Go back from where you come! yOU DON'T BELOG TO ME ANYMORE ,AND NEYTHER DO I BELOG TO YOU!'

Mayu,Haruna,Rena,Takamina-Thoughts!!

'i have all eternity.......but you don't...........be mine,and we well enjoy the eternity tougheter!'

'I want you,if I don't have you,then no one will.'

'.....you are my princess,so I shall.....'

tadadada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that no one is interested so I give a little tryler,if someone wants to know what will happen then give me a review snd ill do the real story!!!!!!!!!these are little quotes from the said fic...
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »
CUTE~ CUTE~ CUTE~   :shy2:

Please update more~  :onioncheer:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 04:59:19 AM »
Nice another Mayuki fic!  :grin:

thanks!  :D

update soon!  :cow:

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
Cool, please continue

I want to read more about Mayuki xD

Thank you

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 05:26:37 PM »
                                                                - Chapter 1-
                                                         Welcome to my world

Yuki entered in the princes room with curiosity. Steping quietly inside she looked around the room.Everything looked rich and tehnologic. But there where some plush cats and dogs too. 'Beautyful~' she said
There was a suden sound, and Yuki turned her head to the bed in the centre on the room.In the said bed , sleeped a petite doll.
Yuki was slowly aproaching the bed to take a closer look.
'C-Cute' she said as she felt warm from the paceful angel like doll that was 'sleeping' in the bed.She sited on the bed and put a hand on the 'dolls' cheek, it was soflt like a humans. The 'doll' was very beautyful , and as Yuki stroked the 'dool' 's cheek . It muved, and slowly opened her eyes  only to find someone looking dawn at them with soft and loving eyes.
The 'doll' didn't really like the curent situation as could be read in her eyes.With a sudden muvement (that everyone likes) , Yuki found herself in bed with the said doll over her. Now the doll was looking down at her and semed satisfied.
'You know, I like being on top' said the doll prince as she smiled at Yuki.
Yuki was all red now, she was so embrassed and so dazed be the beautyful doll prince that she was speacheless.

The doll prince leaned a little closer making Yuki if posible even red.
'Do, I know you?'The prince said as she studyed Yuki 'You are really Beautyful.....I've never seen someone like you....'The prince semed enchanted be Yuki as she started stroking her cheek like Yuki did earlyer.

The doll prince give Yuki a sweet smile and said 'I think Ill keep you~ cute princess'
she got up and off the bed . Yuki sitted up on the bed and looked at the prince doll
'I'm sorry , I got lost and didn't know where to go...' Yuki said embrased looking dawn
'hmm~ there is no need to say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. And as I can see.....you are not from here, are you?' the prince asked as she helped Yuki got out off bed holding her hand like a princess.
'eh? I don't think so....I entered through that door...th-there?' Yuki looked around the room and didn't see the door anymore, there was a single door that was on the other side of the room. 'ehhhh? where did it go?' Yuki made a shoked face

She looked back at the doll prince and said agitated 'it was here! really!'
'its fine, here everything could be posiblle so I believe you.It was here' the prince said
'what do you mean, ?' Yuki asked , the prince said with a smile 'here is the world of magic and tehnologi.Here everything is posible.'

Yuki was a confused but didn't say anything.
'Let's me introduce myself then' said the prince as it took 3 passes back and with a smile only for Yuki as he continued 'I am the second Prince of this kingdom, Mayu ,also named the Cyborg Prince......I am the next Eternal Prince of this kingdom.' he looked serious be now, and Yuki seeing that he finished she intrduced to
'My name is Kashiwagi Yuki , my prince' she said and blushed when she realized what she said but the prince didn't seem to mind as she smiled and said
'You have a beautyful name for a beautyful face, my princess......Then lets me show you my kingdom.' she extended her arm for Yuki to take and in that moment Yuki felt like she fell in love with this charming prince, so she took her hand and both headed to the exit.
Yuki had many questions, but she know that the prince would answer her later if she know.

END PART 1

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 07:25:05 AM »
LOL KOJIYYU SO PERVERTED AS ALWAYS

Uwahhh Mayu on top!!!!!!!!

My mind is thinking of :on bleed:

Holy shiettt... This is awesome!!!

Mayu. Make. Yuki. YOURSSSSS!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 07:22:07 PM »
Yuki was a confused but didn't say anything.
'Let's me introduce myself then' said the prince as it took 3 passes back and with a smile only for Yuki as he continued 'I am the second Prince of this kingdom, Mayu ,also named the Cyborg Prince......I am the next Eternal Prince of this kingdom.' he looked serious be now, and Yuki seeing that he finished she intrduced to
'My name is Kashiwagi Yuki , my prince' she said and blushed when she realized what she said but the prince didn't seem to mind as she smiled and said
'You have a beautyful name for a beautyful face, my princess......Then lets me show you my kingdom.' she extended her arm for Yuki to take and in that moment Yuki felt like she fell in love with this charming prince, so she took her hand and both headed to the exit.
Yuki had many questions, but she know that the prince would answer her later if she know.

END PART 1

Outside the room, the doll prince become somehow cold with emotionless eyes that could be seen only in the real light.Yuki was walking hand in hand with the prince admiring the scenary, and how everything was so clean,incredible and evoluated.She come to a concluson that she was in the future.As they walked sometimes the prince would tell her what room was on their right and admire with her the scene outside the windows on the left side.
After ten minutes they come to a stop in front of a big door, and for the first time since she come here, Yuki saw others humans as they where talking in the big throne room.
'I don't even kno--' a short girl with a ponytail was talking to the one on the trone, but stoped when she heard the door open and looked at them. 'ah! Mayu, you wake up! ' The girl said
Yuki took her time to look at her and to observe, the girl was wearing boy clothes exactly like the doll prince, she was quite short.The throne room was very big , and there where servants too at the door.Everything looked expensive......
'Yes, I waked up.......and this princess was in my room when I did.' Mayu said as she looked at the person beside her and continued 'and as I can see.....you waked up with a princess too.'
'e-eh? it happened to you too?' the short girl said
Yuki looked at the girl beside the short one and give a confused look .
'Lets stop for a while.It sems that we are confusing the princesses so lets pre---' the one on the throne wanted to say but was intrerupted be the big door opening again
'Kyaaaa! get her off me!!! please!! and stop groping me~!' a girl said as she walked in with another short one attached to her back and with her hands on her chest. 'hehe~ I'm not doing nothing bad my princess~! I'm only taking you mesures.....' The one on her back said as she groped her
Behind them entered another two girls, this time the princess being on the girls back
'....now you can put me down...' the girl on the back said
'don't wanna~ you are so light my princess~' the one cariing said.
Once they entered there where talking everywhere and no one was understanting anything.The one on the throne enreged sat up and shoted 'SILENCE!Eveyone shout your moths!'
And the room was silenced.
'hah! more better!' she said as she sat down on her throne 'now lets see what is happening here!'
she looked at them and continued 'as I can understand, you all, blood of my blood, had waked up with another person in you rooms.Is that right?'
Four nodded and the others keept silent knowing that she wasn't talking with them.
'....and they all say that they entered from a door that isn't there anymore??" again they nodded
'......I belive they should present themselves first before we continue.....so you may speak !'
As that was a signal to introduce , the first one on the right side of the group took three steps ahed and turned so she could see all they group.
She give a bow and said 'My name is Maeda Atsuko.I'm a idol~ I have 17 years, and I runned after a rabbit that got me here....'
Atsuko remained where she was as the next one come in face and said 'I'm Osima Yuko!I'm an normal,perverted, 18 years old student at medicin.Nice to meet you all!'
'Wait! why is there a pervert in your proposition, pervert?' the girl she had groped asked
'.....I didn't see any, Nyannyan!Oh! and a cat got me her!!!' Yuko said as she looked at 'Nyannyan'
'I told you to not call me that!' Nyannyan shoted
'....lets go on.' the one on the throne said
The girl that was carring a princess made the steps next 'then I'll be next! My name is Matsui Jurina! I'm a 15 years old, boy, student! A rabbit got me here!' Jurina said with a smile
'yes, and the last one?'
Yuki then saw that she was still holding hands with the prince as she lets go of her hand and steped in front
'I am Kashiwagi Yuki.I'm 17 years old, I study medicine too, I'm also a model in the free time.A cat got me here....' Yuki finished and keept silent
'hmmm. you are really beautiful, no wonder you are a model.You are really lucky Mayu!" The person on the throne said 'then its our turn to introduce!'
As she said that, the other four walked in front of them on the fourth step that got to the throne.
And like the others started presenting themselfes from right to left.
'I' m Minami T. E. . Im the first born of this generation, 18 years old, I'm the first prince and the next crow prince.' Takamina finished with a bow
'you are really cute, little prince~. But aren't you a girl?' Atsuko asked
'hey I'm not little! And yes, I'm a girl but in this world we are chossen at birth, ones are boys others are girls.Because here you are chossen from your power,magical power, and appearence, and also the potential.'Takamina explained
The explication was understuded be everyone but then Yuko asked '....then 2 girls can have kids?'
'w-what are you asking you perverted squirrel? ' 'Nyannyan' asked shoked
'Its fine Haruna......and yes ,two girls can have kinds.' Takamina evplained calmly
'Okay next!' the one on the throne said
'I am Haruna K. E., the second born, with 17 years,I am the first princess.....Also named the Airhed Princess.' Haruna finished with a bow and a serious face
Next the girl on her right said
'My name is Rena M. E. ,the second princess , third born also with 17 years.Also named the Gekikara Princess, hahaha~' Rena finished with a smile
'you are really beautiful my princess!' Jurina said with a grin at witch Rena blushed.
Mayu then took her turn , and said with a emotionless face said 'My name is Mayu W. E.. The last born,and the second prince with 15 years. Also said The Cyborg Prince.' Mayu finished .Yuki was looking at her with lovesick eyes without knowing 'so she was a girl......but still so cute~!' she was thinking as she stared

'Then if you all finished I'll introduce myself too!' The one on the throne said as she stond up 'My name is Mariko E. .I am the the eternal king of this kingdom.One of the central powers in the world!And I want to say to you, newcomers

Welcome to our world!!'

End part 2-------Chapter one ended!

Processing chapter 2: The beautiful and sad world!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:50:19 PM by yuukimoko »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 12:24:10 AM »
Interesting!  :twothumbs
Can't wait for next update!
ArígatOU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
'Then if you all finished I'll introduce myself too!' The one on the throne said as she stond up 'My name is Mariko E. .I am the the eternal king of this kingdom.One of the central powers in the world!And I want to say to you, newcomers

Welcome to our world!!'

End part 2-------Chapter one ended!

Processing
                                                            chapter 2: The beautiful and sad world!!

After the introduction, we got a  tour of the palace , the resst beong left for another day.

3 days after all that, I become friends with everyone.......well everyone that was human, here being cyborgs too.
But all I could do was think about this little prince that captured my heart somehow.
Now we are having dinner in a big room.
'we are very happy that you decided to stay for a while with us until we find a way for you to go back.'Mariko said from her place.
'yes, and we thank you for your hospitality.' I could heard Atsuko say brom beside Takamina.We all where siting beside one of he royalls .I was sitting beside Mayu how was ignoring everything and eating.
'.....nee, I wanted to ask something for a time' Jurina said as she got everyones attention.
'well ask ahead!' Mariko said happy
'.....how do you marry someone here?I mean the ones like you,the royal ones.' Jurina asked looking up from her plate.
Rena had a sad look on her face all of a sudden and Haruna was hidding her eyes.Takamina frowned unconfortably and Mayu just ignored......
'.....well if you want to be Rena's lover its okay! ' Mariko said suddenly
'really? just like that?' Jurina asked surprised with a blush
'no, you will have to wait to see witch one of Takamina and Mayu will become kings and ask permision to be her lover,if she gives you permision  then you can date her, but never marry her.' Mariko explained. I only give a surprised look
'ehh? but why can\t I marry her?' Jurina said like reading my thoughs
'because Haruna and Rena would alredy be married to the new king! ' Mariko said still smiling
'WHAT?' in that momet not only my voice was heard but anoher 3 others too.
'wow! you are really surprised huh? then lets me explain! here, we marry our sisters, so we could still be pure roiality.We can have other lovers too, but never to marry them or have a child with them.We marry and have childs with our sister ,we love them with all we have as they arent as eternal as us.to us, our fammily comes first! isn't that right,Takamina,Mayu?' Mariko looked at the two
'yes...' come the sad reply from Takamina
'Yes, its the most corect thing to do.' Mayu said after her,with a determined face.

End part1---------

PART2 -------loading-------

-------------------------
sorry for the very very very short chapter but I alredy wrote other 3 today,2 here and 1 on my laptop so my head is destroyed.....hopefylly part 2 will be longer or i'll need to make a part3 too.......I'm sorry....

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 07:41:11 PM »
It's ok and thank you  :nya:
Hope you'll update soon :farofflook:
And noooooooo I want Mayuki ans Matsui  :fainted: Mayu just like her name, so cold :frustrated:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 10:16:18 AM »
Wow marry their sister... This destiny has to be changed! Lol
Continue please it's original ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 12:03:35 PM »
'yes...' come the sad reply from Takamina
'Yes, its the most correct thing to do.' Mayu said after her,with a determined face.

End part1---------

PART2 -------loading-------

'In two months Mayu will make 16 years and on her birthday the fight for the throne will happen! The one with the best skills, character and the one that longes for the eternal life will win......'  Mariko finished as we all where shoked.....I cant believe it.....Mayu will marry Haruna and Rena if she winnes...
'.....what will happen to the loser?' Atsuko asked
'the loser? nothing really. She will continue to live in the castle if her punishment is easy.....the new king will chose the punishment.The loser must do whatever the king says, but beside that she can marry and do whatever she wants.....but it still depends on the kings orders.'
...Mayu must lose! Takamina isnt a bad person so I believe the punishment wont be bad.If Mayu loses then I can be with her....

*some days after*
'today the golden prince  will be coming to visit so I hope you all will be good!' Mariko said to us all as she exited the room.
For the past few days we have learned a little more about this future.
It sems that where in the year 2100, someone had put these animals in the past on propose so someone would be send here.......we don't know why still. This world works on magic and tehnology, and everyone looks happy, even the servitors.......but not the Royal familly......In this beautiful world, the ones that controls everything are not happy.
I made friends with the others send here. Atsuko , the idol is from year 2049, she is really frendly and likes spending time with everyone.She spends the must time with Takamina ,it sems that she loves her....
Yuko is sometimes a pervert ,but mostly for Haruna.She is a good person too ,and sems to like Haruna.She is from 2013,like me.
Jurina is the youngest of us all at years but she is from 2022.She is always with Rena, and is acting like her prince.She is really cute but is spending too much time with Yuko.......hope she doesn't become a pervert too.
And for me......well, my room is beside Mayus .I didn't talk too much with the Royal familly so i know little about them.I didn't talk with Mayu too much either......
I wonder how this Gold prince is......?

*Yukis pv end*

The party for the Golden Prince was a private one.Only the Royal familly and the 4 girls where invited.
Mayu and Yuki where the last ones to arrive at the party.Mayu was wearing a regal costum,a really beautiful man suit with golden and black, Yuki was wearing a black dress, a really stuning one.They looked really good, and the same think thought all that where at the party when the door opened and Mayu walked hand in hand with Yuki how was blushing.Mayu had a blank face and was holding Yuki's hand like a prince.
'wahhh! you 2 look really great together!' Takamina said from beside Atsuko.
't-thank you...' Yuki said blushing.....
'what a beautiful princess ! Mayu ,you have a really good taste for someone so emotionless!' The golden prince said as she aproced them, she bowed and presented
'its an honor beautiful princess! Iam The Golden prince, Sae D.. ' Sae said with a charming smile
Yuki blushed and presented herself 'I-I am Kashiwagi Yuki. Its an honor too to met you ,My prince....'
'My prince? it doesn't sounds like a bad ideea , My princess.' Sae smirked 'maybe if you want I could become your lover, my princess, and mark you as mine.What do you say, my princess?'
Yuki was blushing really hard now, and when Sae extended her hand for her to take she was about to lets go of Mayus hand .But Mayu hold her tightly
'.....there is no need for that.She doesn't need you to mark her.' Mayu said with the same blank look but with a determined voice.
'how so? is she alredy yours? I don't feel any locker on her.So its her choisse.' Sae said back
'.....I didn't mark her.......but that doesn't mean that she wants to be yours.'

'Silence!' Mariko shoted as they all looked at her 'then we dont you 2 fight if you want her that much?'
'Its a good ideea your highness! Then lets fight tomrrow , when the sun is about to go?' Sae asked looknig at Mayu
'yes. I accept.then, lets meet tomorrow and decide this.' Mayu agreed and lets go of Yukis hand, going back to her room.
'Mayu.....do you phrepas love me...?' Yuki thought to herself as she looked blushing at Mayu s retreating back.

'....as emotionless as always.......then if youll lets me, my princess,can i have this dance?' Sae turned to Yuki
Yuki took her hand now, en=ven if she didnt felt the same warm and happyness.....she felt something....but she didnt know if it was love or something else.....

'Yuki sems to really like Mayu...' Haruna murmured .
'yeah, and maybe Mayu likes her too! now give me some love too Nyannyan!' Yuko grined as she huged Haruna
's-stop! you baka squirrel!!' Haruna shouted trying to break free from the tight hug.
'only if you say you like me!' Yuko continued to grine
'I-w-wait! no!!' Haruna blushed.

'this Sae prince is really charming....' Atsuko said
'yes, but sometimes she uses a charm spell, so you will be totally in love with her when she uses that.Right now it looks that she stoped the spell.....or she is using it on Yuki only.' Takamina explained as she looked at the 2 that where dancing .
'.....' Atsuko looked at Takamina 'you arent jelous at all...?then ill make you.'

'nee, Rena? what are you looking at ?' Jurina asked as she looked at Rena how was looking out the window.
'.....I'm not looking at anything...' Rena said continuing to stare at the sky
'then what are you doing?' Jurina asked with a smile
'I am waiting for the rain...'
'rain?why? outside is very sunny.' Jurina was curiously looking outside too
'because then the Pianist of Rain will come visit me again....' Rena wisphered to herself
'Pianist of Rain?' Jurina repeted as she felt jelousy

*----- pv*
It sems that they have forgoten about the great fight for a while.....and other problems appeared too.It is becoming more interesting.This fight will be entertaiming!

Chapter2 end--------
chapter3------loading!

--------------------------
review? :cry:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 12:40:20 PM »
nice fanfic...\

pls continue...

i love atsumina hehehe
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 12:43:09 PM »
a little confusing, :nervous
umm about jurina and Rena  :inlove:,
Rena seems to hide something from Jurina, and I want to know what the secret was :panic:

later on Mayu and Yuki,
Mayu definitely like yuki but she does not show the emotion, I was curious how the fight with the sae ... :heart:

what happens when Mayu wins? :doh:
well, the fight scenes are always interesting, I wish there was a little bit of romance and drama ... hahaha
 :deco:
romance mayuki
 :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
hope sae will lose LOL

ah thanks for the update :peace:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »
                                                                         Risky game

If only it was so ordinary......
Gekikara stoped , and called for Black 'Nee, Black~!'
Only to see that Black wasn't in the room anymore
'Eh? Black~?' she got up and looked around the room.Shibuya seeing Gekikara worried stoped too with her actions 'Hey,Gekikara, whats wrong?'
Gekikara turned to her 'Black.......where is Black?'
'Black? she was right he....re?' Shibuya started lookind=g around the room too.Black would never go unnoticed when leaving this room, or
would at least look at Gekikara when going out.Knowing that Gekikara would start going berseker soon if she didn't know where Black was
she shouted in the room 'Guys!!!Where is Black??'
That got everyones attention and they looked around sarching for Black.

Maybe on the stairs to the roof Black was walking calmly.She opened the door and looked around.
Nezumi was looking at the scenery in front of her, and when she heard the door opening she turned and looked at the door.
Suddenly her heart stoped for a few seconds, her eyes wide and month open.She had never really saw Black, she was trully beautiful in Nezumis eyes
.But she quiqly calmed herself so the change on her face wont be seen, replaced be a sly grin, and mysteryous eyes.
'oohh~ what an honnor! Black-san, its an honnor to fnally met you in person. I am Nezumi.' Nezumi finished with a  smile.
Black only looked at her blankly, just nodding her head. She walked over to a chair that was there and sat down, ignoring Nezumi that was
looking at her.
'hmmm~ you are really the quaiet tipe.....its fine' Nezumi smiled, her hands in the pockets from her jacket, with her hood hiding her eyes.
She sat down on a chair in front of Black with her face to the edge of the roof, listening silently to music.
Nezumi was admiring Black with her eyes ,somehow, something, about Black captured her.....she had felt her heart stop for a few seconds.
Now searching for and answer, she lost herself in Black's beauty...

After 15 minutes a loud BANG was heard from inside the school, Nezumi didnt react to much, she just took her eyes for a few second and looked
at the door.When she looked back, Black was alredy gore, looking at the door where Black was she heard
'...it was nice to meet you too.....' and so Black disappeared
Nezumi could only smile as a light blush appeared on her face, it semmed today wasn't as ordinary at it semed.She just found
something interesting to do for a time......and maybe, she would stalk/visit Black from now on.....

Inside the school wasnt as calm as outside as Gekikara was beating everyone that she could find in her insanity.
The others where or thrying to stop Gekikara or sarching for Black.
Suddenly Black appeared in front of them and saw Gekikara
'stop her Black!' Sado shoted as she was fighting Gekikara
'B-Black?' Gekikara when she heard her name she looked around for her, and seeing her jumped over her.Now Black was in a tight hug with
Gekikara over her...
'you can lets go of me now Gekikara' Black said calmly
Gekikara smiled happy and did as she was told 'where have you been? you didn't tell me when you left?' she asked worryed
'no need to worry......I was in the school.....' Black said blankly
'its fine then.....then lets go eat some melonpan! ' Gekikara shoted as she looked at the others how
had been beated be her, they only give a blank stare back at witch Geki smirked.

'Nezumi?' Jurina looked at her
'what?' Nezumi didnt look back
'.....whats with that grin on your face?'
'nothing~ '

----------------------------
I putted it in the wrong post.....but thats another think......I like NezuBlack!!!!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ Risky game
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 04:00:24 PM »
Me tooo I like NezuBlack XD tomodachi  :deco: :deco: yeah XD
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ Risky game
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 08:20:36 PM »
I'm back~!! .....

but ill update tomorrow....... so be ready for a new chapter to all my storyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ptam-ok: :bingo:

bye~

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ Risky game Tomorrow?
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 10:11:20 PM »
After 2 weeks Nezumi was now sure that she had fallen in love ,oh so suddenly with Black......one of the rappapa.But she alredy did a plan.... because this was the first time she had fallen in love,her first love and she wanted to make it her last one .That said, making Black love her too, and keeping their relationship for a very very long time.

'....I think its starting soon' Nezumi said with a smirk

In the rappapa room---

Everyone was doing the usual, and as everything was the usual, it was time for Black to start reading from her bible . First needing to take out her cross....
But something was wrong.....as Black searched for her cross under her jacket......there was nothing there.
'w-where....?' a shaking Black murmured as she sat up with wide eyes 'how took my cross?!!!'

Silence....

Everyone was frozen, the calm Black now screaming.
'what do you mean Black? its under your jacket right?' Gekikara, the insane one , asked as she took open Blacks jaket to look for the cross.Seeing that it wasnt there, she started worrying too, the cross never disappearing from Balck how protected it with everything she had
'calm down Balck!well find it!lets go rappapa! mission: find Blacks cross!' Yuko said as they all agreed that the cross should be found very fast so Black wont become a 2 Gekikara.....

On the roof-----
'oh, so it started~ next step:_______' Nezumi wisphered as she looked in the distance.......

--------------------------
sorry sleep is calling! tomorrow ill continue this......i think.......no promises! Its time to stop and finish the ones I alredy started ,I have to many fics in mind but im not good at writing so when i start writing everything changes and it taked a lot of time to come back......... anyway! goodnight!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taniyama Kishou - Daydreamin`