JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Sayonara no Uta

Author Topic: Yuuki!! Risky game* Omake 2! 5/4/13 *Nezu/Black/Geki*  (Read 19259 times)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* Update!-!-!-! yes........
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2012, 12:26:39 PM »
Nezumi haato Buraku~

Rabu Rabu Viirusuu~ Eeeh~ Nezumi wants Black !!

GIVE HER, YUKO ! Lol
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2012, 11:01:06 PM »
Nezumi wants to challenge not fate but the whole Rappapa...
What will Yuko-san answer be ( LoL she read the paper upside down what a quirky president)
What is Balck and Gekikara thinking about this?

And Center?

:panic: Can't wait for next update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »
I didnt got any review?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? :shocked :O :huhuh oh I got 2....didnt see them :P sorry XD thank yiu :w00t:

Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________---
'what are you going to do Yuko?' Sado asked
'....Im still thinking about it...'

-next day-
All rappaapa where alredy in the room at an early hour, Yuko had a plan somehow.Well, all beside Black .They all waited like nothing happened for Black to come.And when she did come, they stayed still until Bacl was sitting down. Dance sat up according to the plan and walked to the door,exiting.After 5 minutes in witch they all made a lot of noise so Black wont heard anything at the door they stoped. The sudden silence made Black look up at them.Sado took a long chain from nowhere and Torigoya a chair.Black know what was happening now, she sat up fast and headed to the door only to see that it was looked from outside.Dance had looked it and was waiting now for Shibuya to tell her to open.

Inside Black was sharching for another exit,but there was just one,the locked door.And the windows of course,but she would die if she jumped,ans if she didnt then Nezumi will surely put chains or a collar on her when she is in the hospital.

'calm down Black, we are doing this for the hole school.Someone needs to be sacrified and I dont wanna be the one.'Yuko said calmly as she jumped after Black

2hours late ,Black had fainted, and was tied to the chair.They all where now taking big breaths after all that work...
Shibuya sat up and walked to the door
'ok, now we need to talk to Nezumi' Yuko said as she sat up as well
'Dance! open the door' Shibuya was yelling at Dance who was supposed to be on the other side on the door
'Dance! open the damn door or you will sleep on the floor for the next 3 days!!' she was getting annoyed.
The door opened but instead of a wake Dance was a sleeping Dance how was hold be someone
'Nezumi!'
Nezumi pushed Dance in Shibuya's arms and steped in the room

'hmmm~ what do we have here?' Nezumi smiled and steped in front of the sleeping Black 'is this my Christmas gift?sweet!'
'Stop playing ! we had to chain her , she will be very mad when she will wake up.....' Yuko steped in front
'true true~ ' Nezumi stroked Black's cheek smiling
'so, when are you going to stop what you started?' Yuko crossed her arms
'I alredy did' Nezumi took something from her bag 'here are the sorry letters from all the schools,without the one you where alredy fighting'
Yuko took them 'wow, you are fast!' she smiled
'I am not fast.....I just know that you will give Black to me.You wouldnt win agains all schools,so you needed to do this.' Nezumi took something from behind thedoor, and put Blacks chair on it, so she could move her.
'h-hey! where are you going with Black?' Yuko asked scared
'where?home of course' Nezumi looked at her with a dark smirk 'Black is mine now' and she left the room

'w-what did we just did?!' Yuko shouted thinking about what will come soon
'.....you mean,what you did' Sado whispered after her

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-
TOO many updates in one day .....review? I know is too short but I still want to write another chapter for my new fic so forgive me Megumi! please!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Oshiforlife

Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* -Update-
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2012, 06:15:16 PM »
 :heart: I LOVE THIS FIC !!!  :heart:
Nezumi-sama is cool as always  :heart: and poor Black :rofl:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
Oh god  :rofl:

Yuko-sama what did you do?
How about Gekikaras rage?

This will surely be amusing!

:kneelbow:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
          Hiatus!

This story will be  on hiatus for the next 2-3 weeks, or something like that.Today I got what I must learn for my exams and these are a lot! This week I must learn and next week Ill have the exams.So I put this story on hiatus for this time,maybe I will do one or two chapters but I wont post them until I finish my exams.

If I get good grades and transfer school then Ill come back, if not then my parents will be mad at me and will surely take my laptop.Wish me luck! and wait for me please!!!!!
Forgive me everyone and please do wait for me......

Then..............................HIATUS!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* HIATUS!
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »
Dont question, just enjoy and leave a review........

________________________________________________________________________________
In the dark room, the sun didnt enter until dawn, it leave a single line of light enter the room and gaze over the sleeping figure in the bed.The person graned at the sun started disappearing and slowly opened her eyes taking in the unfamilliar place.She wanted to question where she was, but no one was in the room to answer .She tried sitting up and then walking off the bed, but was taken back be something on the wrist of her hand and left leg.She sztudied it and understud.She was chained to the bed with a long chain, she could move just on the big bed, and a little outside it, but just that as the chain was only that long.

She was chained to a bed, inside a unknow room and then figured out that she wasnt in her school clothes anymore.She wore some skirt and a shirt that was confortable but also showed her well made curves.She was starting to get scared by now.

So, chained, unkonow room, other clothes........Black was starting to panic.Someone had seen her naked, someone had kidnapped her.And she couldnt do anything.

The last thing she remembered was running around the rapapa room trying to get out.What happened after that?
Now she had to wait for someone to come in and explain everything to her.She was damn scared even if she would never tell it , she wanted nothing more than to go home,or see her supossed friend that probably did this to her.

Black steped in the bed too and under the covers for warmth.She fell asleep after a while.

An hour later she wake up again, slowly opening her eyes at a warm hand stroked her cheek.The warm hand moved lower to her neck and stroked softly, Black not thinking straight moaned a little at the good sensation that warm hand was giving her, she wanted more but rellized where she was and jumped to the other end of the bed until the chain eneded.

She looked surprised at the person who snaked beside her and saw a rat.That damn rat that she didnt like.
Black stared blankly at Nezumi after a few seconds of surprise 'you...'
'good afternoon, Black' Nezumi smiled at her
'.....what hour it is?' Black asked as she didnt look for a clock when she wake the first time.
Nezumi only poited with a finger at the wall behind Black, Black turned she saw that it was almost nine and a half, the moon alredy up on the sky.Black turn to Nezumi and observed that she was wearing pajamas, the only thing she know was the hood that she still wore above her short pajamas.
' I brought you dinner' Nezumi said as she pointed to the dinner on the drawer beside the bed.
Black nodded then turned her eyes back to Nezumi.Nezumi looked back at her and smiled.They stayed like that for a while until Nezumis smile turned in a dreamy one for a second before she sat up  and headed to the door.

'I'll come tomorrow again to talk things, for now just eat and sleep well Black' Nezumi left the room with a smile.Leaving Black alone.

*                              *                                       "*                                *                       *                             *                       *
The next morning Black wake up at the feeling of the same warm hand on her cheek as the night before, but this time didnt pull away as she was too sleely.She opened her eyes slowly and saw Nezumi.......but with her hood off her head.
Black froze......

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game*HIATUS! Chapter SURPRISE?
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2012, 09:07:43 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH :shocked

Black is chained!! It is too S :onionwhip:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2012, 10:19:37 PM »
it's love black it's love  :kekeke:
I love when Nezumi is like this  :hiakhiakhiak:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2012, 10:52:58 PM »
Oh god Black is chained in the bed...  :hiakhiakhiak:

:hehehe: Oh fuhuhu Black is shocked? Because in the hood Nezumi was a cute girl?  :luvluv2:

Okey waiting patiently for next update!

:kneelbow:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2012, 09:21:36 PM »
Black froze.....

She looked at the closed eyes Nezumi without her hood and saw an inoccent and sad girl....she looked like a princess that had been negleted and had become bad. The princess had gone bad.....

'I know....you hate photos Black....but I want memories of you before something happens.So forgive me and give me permission to have memoryes with you' Nezumi said with her eyes closed and a honest smile.

Nezumi's hand continued to stroke Black's face as Neumi took some photos of Black without knowing she is awake.

'isnt love sinful? ' Nezumi smiled again 'that is my biggest sin....love.......and you surely won ever love me, as you dont want to comite such a big sin, dont you?' Nezumi leaned closer to Black's face and whispered in her ear.

'but I never told you did I?.......' she kissed her ear softly ' I love you ,Yuki......'

Black's eyes widen in shock, Nezumi was kissing her.....these soft and sinful lips where addicting!

Black  was shoked because of so many things..... Nezumi knowed her past name, the name of her past self,inoccent and loud self.
Nezumi was making something to her.....as her heart wanted to get out her chest.
And Nezumi....just told her the three forbiden words that Gekikara had said before....

'deep in the school, I found a black shadow one day...' Nezmi said as she broke the onesided kiss but didnt open her eyes and put her forehead on Black's hows eyes where stll wide open 'but with the premonition that something will happen ,I ran away..'

'such a coward am I....'

Blacks eyes softened at these words....this girl was still inoccent in all ways possible. Black now knows that she could change Nezumi, even a little .Like Gekikara, how said the same words to her and Black changed her a little, so had Nezumi.....just what did they see in Black?

Nezumi's crazy ideals where something to be afraid of.So Black believed that love was a strange thing, as both Gekikara and Nezumi fell for her with their crazy ideals and minds......

This was the begging of something.....bad or good?

Nezumi opened her eyes and put on her hood fast, she sat up
'good morning...'
'good morning' Black said back

Nezumi froze, this was the first time Black greeted her back......

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game*HIATUS! Chapter another one..
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 09:40:06 PM »
Oh~ Nezumi finally get Black~
Lol Yuko give Black as a tribut rofl

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2012, 07:45:38 AM »
You're giving me belief that this isn't set on hiatus.

Well, whatever it's not like I hate it xD

Black is falling in love <3 <3

Oh, Nezumi without hoodie is heaven  :heart:

Let's make a tribute to Yuko for making this all happen  :deco:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
They said 'good morning'...
I dont know what happen with me this day...LOL

Arigatou yuukimoko-san...its refreshing me...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2012, 03:37:43 PM »
you make me happy with this update!

The end... I love it eheh! Black speak with Nezumi!

Good job Nezumi and Yuuki-san XD
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »
Nezumi froze, this was the first time Black greeted her back......

Black stared blankly at her back, Nezumi didnt move for a few moments then smiled and sighed.

'I brought you brekfast...and a little love..' Nezumi turned to Black and blowed her a kiss , but Black continued to look blankly at her.Nezumi watched until she frowned 'you are not amusing....'

Black didnt react '....'

'fine then!' Nezumi sighed 'lets resee what happened until now!'

Nezumi sat on the bed not oo close to Black so she wont move away again
'...well, I know you where still there when we meet on the street with your 'friends' but I asumed you didnt want to be seen.....and the next day, you really didnt believe that your friends will betray you?' Nezumi smirked and looked at Black

'they chained you to a chair and lets me take you....hhaaha! they are just some idiots!'' Nezumi smirked more looking in Blacks eyes 'but dont worry.......I wont give you to anyone ! you are mine!!' Nezumi reached up and stroked Black's cheek softly '..mine....'

Black just continued to sat still waiting to see what Nezumi will do next.Black felt the soft and warm hand brushing her cheek, it was warm......she would surelly get addicted to it....to everything about Nezumi.

But she must  not do that! she had rejected Gekikara and so she will do to Nezumi.......but Nezumi was surely more forcing than Gekikara, and that was bad!

love is.....sinful!

but Nezumi was damn crazy! as crazy as Gekikara, but Gekikara had power.....and Nezumi brain.....

if they both would become a single person then the wourld would surely end.....

Black watched Nezumi as she sat up and looked at the clock

'well, I supose you dont really care ......or just dont show it? ' Nezumi smirked again 'but I really dont care, I only want you ti by mine so dont be surprised if from now on I will be more .......aggresive, or If  I do something hurtful, sweet or irrational~' Nezumi smiled at Black 'you are my toy......so I can do whatever I want to you, good or bad.'

And she exited. Black started worrying, Nezumi wasnt playing, she will surely do something stupid soon.

Black looked at the chain, it was longer now......now she could go to the bathroom in the room.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I know its as short as always but I needed to do something and couldnt lets this here or it would disappear.Ill try update another one today.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »
wow yuuki-chan you're back  :hee:
Nezumi is so scary  :scared:
I wonder what she will do to Black  :dunno:
'well, I supose you dont really care ......or just dont show it? ' Nezumi smirked again 'but I really dont care, I only want you ti by mine so dont be surprised if from now on I will be more .......aggresive, or If  I do something hurtful, sweet or irrational~' Nezumi smiled at Black 'you are my toy......so I can do whatever I want to you, good or bad.'
it's more interesting now  :ding:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Pwety

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2012, 04:15:55 PM »
Wooooaaaaaah :ding:

it will be really interesting :ding:

What will you do Nezumi?

PS: Can I call you Yuuki-chan too XD?
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »
Now im so calm...
This update meke more and more calm...LOL

Yuuki-san thank and i hope mo-chan comeback too...i miss your update (T^T)
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2012, 06:09:05 PM »
Mo-chan:        I'm back~~ Tadaima~  I wonder what could Nezumi do to Black too...

Pwety:    hihi~ you need to wait and taste what Nezumi does~   And yeah! I would like it if you'll call me Yuuki-chan!!

Kurogumi:   hmmm~ its calm~ .......Kuro- black and gumi....gumi?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'A lady knight clad in men's clothing appears before an ordinary village girl and tells her that her real father, a king,has passed away and they set off to save her kingdom....'

Nezumi watched Black with a blank face, Black stoped for a little, looked at her  then stared at the book

Thats right.....Black doesnt know I've been in love with her all this time....

I would like to bring a smile on her face......a bright smile, without worry , the smile of a kid......someday....

....but for now ill continue to play the kid, until she will accept me totaly....

Black continued to read ,Nezumi watched her every move, her face and beautiful eyes......ever since Nezumi took her clothes,3 days ago, Black could only wear what Nezumi brought her.Nezumi had said that she was too pretty for such dark and strange clothes, so she had buyed her some.And they looked very good on Black, makin Nezumi stare at her all day.

Black had also started storyes sometimes for Nezumi when she would be good, she said.This had happened in only a week, and Black was grateful that nothing bad happened...

But...sometimes I want to torture her....to make her scream in sweet pain, or to beg me for love......I;m so cruel....My Black...

Nezumi smirked as Black finished reading the story Nezumi invented and left it without an end.
Black stared at her.
'so, I wrote this story and wanted to know what you think.....maybe you can give it an ending? ' Nezumi smiled at Black
Black stared a little before looking back to the story.

'......"I dont want to be queen," the naive princess abruptly proclaimed troubling the lady knight....'

Black started as she looked at the book, as if it held the answer

'..."If I had never come for you, I could have spared you the pain of this journey" The knight give the princess a self-deprecating smile. "No!" the princess protested. "That isnt what I meant at all"......" It was my royal blood brought you to me.I've enjoyed our travels together.I wish that they could last forever."...."Forgive me for troubling you so."The princess smiled impishly . The knight silently knelt before her.
"How glad your words have made me.You are my joy.I pledge my life,my eternal fealty, to you, my princess,"
the knight said and pressed a kiss to the princess hand.
They smiled at one another, their eyes locked together...'

Black finished and looked up.Nezumi had a somewhat shoked expressin.
'you......so sweet...' Nezumi mumbled as she come back from her frozen state, and smiled 'you are really good! You should write a story Black!'

Black ignored her, trying hard not to blush at Nezumi's sweet words and childish smile.

'if it where after me.....well it would be like this: '

Nezumi made a serious face...

'....The lady knight had sworn her fealty to her dear princess, but another emotion smoldered within her breats as well:
the passion
known as love.
Sensing the change in her knight,the princess's smile clouded over.

The knight cast the princess to the ground, and slashed open her clothing with the sword meant for her protection.
The princess was no match for the knight,despite their shared femininity.
The knight pressed kisses to her neck.'

Black's eyes widened a little, on Nezumi's face formed a small smirk that she tried to hide.

'The knight heaved harsh breathsinto the princess's ear,
and tears sprang to the princess's eyes.

Was it out of fear or another emotion entirely?
Before she could determinate the answer,a sweet pain speared through her chest and her hole body become limp.

The knight sensed this,
and her hand crept down toward the princess's garden,
a territory yet unexplored.......'

Nezumi finished and fixed her gaze og Black.How's blank face was still blank but her hole face was red.Nezumi smirked
'you like it dont you?' she asked teasing
Black closed her eyes to calm down.Nezumi took this chance and stepped closer to her and kissed her forcefuly, pinning her to the bed.Black tryed fighting back ,but she was too surprised and couldnt think stright because of the kiss.

Nezumi parted, with only a few inces betweet their faces, Black's warm breath on her face and hers on Black's.
Nezumi smirked and lincked Black's closed lips, tasting them.She parted again and Black opened her eyes slowly to look in another eyes.
'yes, now I'm sattisfied ........but only for a while'
Nezumi sittes up, leaving Black there.She gets out the room looking one last time at Black with a smirk.

I want to make her burn with heat....to make her wet....am I that cruel?

_____________________________________________-_________________________________________
so the story is not mine, I can speak english that well...

3 more days and the transfer exams are over~!! then ill go back to my other storyes too....hopefuly....I miss them! I miss Love Puppy!......
dont you miss them? I really do!

review~!!
Reviews are good for heart!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:39:53 PM by yuukimoko »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Sayonara no Uta