JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Comm Ave.

Author Topic: Begginer. COMPLETE.  (Read 20032 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Heart domination Mayuki! HIATUS
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2012, 08:44:42 PM »
.....I......i'm sooooooo lazy to write this!!!!!!........

Heart domination/Astral domination

'Watanabe Mayu' was the tag put on my chest. It is probably my name, as I don't really know. In front of my is a glass door, or how others name it, a window. It is a cold glass ,but very thin, it separes me from the other side of this fake world.

I put my hand on the cold glass and look with no emotions at the sick people outside.All these people are really more healty than the ones after this construction.This place is saving us from the real 'fake' world, the one with money,envy,love, hate, and everthing.This place is a paradise for me.

But today is the day to go from here, my 'parents' have come to take me. I hear the door open behind me

'Mayu, we're here to take you.' my father smiled at me

'lets go dear' my mother said as she steped and put her hand on my shoulder

I don't say anything and walk beside them.This is the same as always, the same scenary,the same movements, the same actions.

I will come back here soon anyway. I always come back, because this is my home. Here, beside all these 'inhuman' people.

This place is a hospital, a prison, a paradise. It has people of everywhere looked up in this building.Because we are named inhumans, we have something special above all the normal humans.Super powers, how they like to call them.

I believe they are a gift, but also a curse.I have nothing to say about this, because it would be complicated to explain everything.

We walk past Yuuko, who smiles at me knowingly and waves good bye , I only stare and continue to walk. She can transform in animals, thats her inhumanity.

'Ah! ready to go Mayu? ' the guard says smiling at me, I continue to stare.

'Yes, thank you for everything! ' My father says and we walk out the gates of my paceful world.

In this fake world Im being forced to live, I have nothing I care about.

I am just a door.....more like a prince.I can enter the world we come from, we 'inhumans'. But the problem is that I don't know how to open the door to that world.I have forgoten , somehow, and the key to that world, my key is somewhere in this fake world.

My problem, the one that everyone finds strange and take pity of me, is .An inhuman heart.A weak heart.

....to tell it in your language. I am a girl, Watanabe Mayu,17 years old.I have a weak heart, and can't express my emotions too well.I had a stabile life, going to the hospital and coming back the same.Until now, when I met her.

My inhuman heart ....is sliping into darkness.

*3rd POV*

Mayu closed the car's door and looked around at the same illusion. It was night be the time they got home and the moon had set itself up.

The starts were glitering in the darkness, singing with light at the full moon that illuminated everything. The moon was red tonight, a shape Mayu hadn't seen before and it fascinated her as she pleaded her parents to stay a little more outside.

They sat on a bench, in a close park.

'Isn't the sky beautiful tonight Mayu?' her mother asked hoping to get a small smile at least

But no, Mayu coninued to look at the sky, and then started glaring at it with hate. Her eyes were full of hate and her parents got worried.

In a sound- running past - the universe shakes.

Mayu feels like she is glaring at her mirror image.The same hate glare is turned from the sky to her.

She is looking for a key she doesn't even know where is.She might spend all her life sharching for it, but that's all her hope.But what if she finds a key, but not the right one...?

She doesn't know what to do - they-re disappearing, many stars, civilizations.She is the one to stop the disaster, but she is stuck in a world she hates.

Swirling confusion.

Try to stop it.

Ill finish this tomorrow hopefully, if not........
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:30:55 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Heart domination Mayuki! HIATUS
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2012, 10:55:25 PM »
Wow Wow Wow!!!

It is sound very good! :twothumbs Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Heart domination Mayuki! HIATUS
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2012, 02:39:49 PM »
Oh my! Quite intersting! Both of them o/

Please please please! Finish heart domination *.*

I liked it!!!

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Begginer. HIATUS
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2012, 04:40:32 PM »
I .....am a bigginer in everything.

In love....I already hurt 2, loving both .

In all ways possible!

I am a begginer. I will be reborn again.and again.

I will be reborn some day.

Please....love me.....hate me.....feel something for me, or it will hurt too much.

Love me  hate me , so I can be reborn again .Forgive me.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
Re: Begginer. COMPLETE.
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2014, 05:08:43 PM »
wowwwwwww  :inlove:
i like all of your fiction ><
it is a good story.  :peace:

My twitter: @kmkpc22

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Comm Ave.