JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Ocean

Author Topic: Love Philosophia -Chapter 1  (Read 3174 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Love Philosophia -Chapter 1
« on: November 22, 2012, 08:35:10 PM »
Steal it perfectly.

What should it be that you want? what should it be that I will grand?

I shall steal it perfectly. Your love.You are an ordinary criminal, with mask of innocence, you are truly a devil.

(Ignore this until I post a real prologue, I just wanted to write this idea fast before i forget it.....Ill make i in the weekend.Wit for me.It will have different pairs...i dodnt decide yet.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:47:09 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Love Philosophia
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:22:22 PM »
Suit yourself =p

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
Yuuki... Why are you so lazy busy? I want an update already! *stomps feet*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:31:24 AM »
I agree with Sakura, post your prologue!!! XD

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Philosophia Prologue~
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 03:35:18 PM »

Prologue

...Light is one choice...Darkness is the other

The ground was being pierced in an infinity of little lights as the sky was breaking ,the light couldn't reach anyone anymore .It was completly dark, the sky that should give the eternal light had been closed like a little insignifiant light that usually protected scared little kids at night.The sky was full of clouds and broke is the fire that was on the earth.

No soul could be seen anywhere, only their screams could be heard in the distance .No body , no eyes, no nothing its like they had vanished leaving behind only their sad cries of help for someone to save them.But no one was here anymore....beside two bodies in the centre of the disaster.How could this be possible? I didn't plan this...

On Earth the fire of hell was brning as if the gates of hell had opened and earth itself was now the hell of everyone's soul. The sky was as dark as if it had closed ,disgusted by everything that was happening of the Earth that sould someday disappear and people would be send both to hell and heaven.But now , as the heaven's gates have closed with the sky of the universe.....

Why were there 2 people facing one another in this hell like Earth? In this place that was named once 'beautiful' be everyone beside one of the ones still alive.

The magnific blaze of red sparking that could burn skin and metal.....it is the fire that burns like emotions, never should it be started.Emotions that distored humans , a sound of disgust as the 'feelings' had entered the gardiens of hell and earth.Disgust for humans, emotions, everything.

The earth trembles at the hate that God has shown with so much disgust over the humanity .

Burn....distored.....disgust.....dark.....

Snow started to fall from the closed sky, snow that had much more meaning for the two living creatures in the centre of hell than it had for all people that died. Snow and fire mixed together, little lights that wanted to calm a broken spirit , eated by humanity and feelings.

House, oceans, animals.......nothing. Just fire, screams, hate and snow.......

Riped clothes on the trembling body that was crying on the little of the ground that once was.Hot tears that had so much meaning for the humanity , and meant nothing for the ones not humans.Water that come from the body , a body that was made most of water, thats all that it was.

A creepy smirk appeared on the other's face......

'Such a....... beautiful disaster'

Her/his voice was as paceful as if she was watching the sun go down on a beach with his/her loved one. Calm, gentle.....happy.

But there was no sun anymore.....no beach.....nothing. Yet , she/he loved this scene, it meant everything.So much meaning, yet she/he understand so little at the begining.

She/he turned his gaze over the girl trembling on the ground.

A question was asked....but who asked it..?

'I know it's a question you probably don't want to answer, but I just want to ask-

Why did you give up on me?'

Yet, no answer was given. The snow continued to fall, the fire to burn the snow and make it vanish like it was never there.The Earth trembled.

Lucifer grinned finding it interesting , as he watched them.God cried with disgust above them.

Only human emotions could do such things happen. The gardians of hell and heaven , the humans too.

One of both kinds remaining on the barrier that separed hell and heaven. A single weapon between the two. Neither reaching for it.

In this fabulous scenary, a single whisper is heard.Above all the screaming, all the burning.

A whisper that put silence to this scene, ending it  and begining the next one.

A whisper......

'Winter..... is coming'

Light is a choice.....Darkness is the other.......
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:42:18 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Love Philosophia -Prologue~
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 04:37:33 PM »
I'm speachless  :cry: it was so beautiful and touching. ><

Thank you

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »
yuukibaachan~~~~ continue this onegaitashimasu~~~ *gives keys from blood bank* *cuts wrist* drink my blood and continue, okay?!!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 07:53:58 PM »
Very good writing!!
I am so moved
Please continue to write this :)

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 11:26:26 PM »
That was just   *speechless* :O

Please continue the story, seriously I'm begging you :bow:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 11:33:47 PM »
YUUKI!

This is soo amazing! I wanna know what happens next! Please update soon!  :farofflook:

I wanna know who the people are and what's going on and why is Lucifer there and all kinds of stuff!  :luvluv2:

Please continue the story and update soon! :gyaaah:

Wah I really wanna know what happens next!  :frustrated:

This is an amazing story and a really good setting! The world ending... how dramatic!  :stoned:

Please update soon! I will die without knowing what happens next! :fainted:

My emotions during story:  :dunno: :stoned: :OMG: :fainted: :frustrated: :shock: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :farofflook: :luvluv1:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 01:46:39 PM »
so lazy.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

'I don't believe in accidents........... There are only.......'

'Winter.......is coming'

The soft whisper come with a little bubble of air in the cold of the night.Gently, the white air flew in the sky , announcing the coming of the winter .The light in the city were all opened, sparkling like the stars that looked down on the city.Wondering how the stars saw the city....like the sky maybe, watching from the opppside of the mirror like.A two way mirror, we see the sky like a map, the sky saw us like a map.

The city lights , the blocks were sparkling too, with their radiance.Big blocks that were creation of humans, bigger than them, stronger, without emotions.They are just things, creation of humans.Covering the sky and stoping the beautiful scenary that could have been see without them.Yet needed, the big blocks ,airplanes, and everything that flew above humans.And yet! Never enough.

It wasnt enough for humans....they wanted more, more and more.They wanted to fly, they wanted to have power, they wanted to control the earth.They even wanted to control each other.....to be the king of everything.Greedy and selfish, humans continued to pray for things that would never happen .Humans....are the worst creatures God had created.....

Another bubble of air flew in the sky , and the steps of elegant and feminine boots continues .Leaving no trance behind her, beautiful long legs covered with warm jeans walked gently.A dark jacket covered soft hands,arm, shoulders, and perfect breasts.A long neckechief ,white as the milk, was wraped around a sucious neck.Gentle eyes, full of innocence, pure, soft lips so kissable, round cheeks,red from the cold air.Long dark hair ,lucious and soft flew in the night as the oh,so beautiful woman continued her walk.

But where was she walking? Home, a word with so much meaning for humans.A place where you feel protected, a warm place where you can always go.Home, she was going home, with hurried steps, afraid of what could happen if she remained fo too long alone in this darkness.Someone , a drunk man, or some idiots would come and try to have their way with her.Afraid of such thing, she hurried home.

Opening with the key ,the door from her aparment,where she lived alone.She steped inside and locked the door back, putting the boots in their place and taking off the jacket and the neckechief.

'Ahh~ finally home....'

Her gentle voice sounded out as she opened her tv and sat on the couch.Looking at her right side, on the wall beside the window ,there was an old clock.A gift from her grandmother before she passed away, she loved that clock.Her grandmother loved legends, believing every one of them.And that clock was one with a legend.The needle pointed at half past eleven in the night.

The old clock didnt have anything special, it was one of the most simple clocks.Looking as his age, he moved slowly but always told the right hour.Never had he said it wrong, and the girl appreciated it for that.

Her grandmother believed that the clock was a door to the gardians.The gardians that separed hell from heaven.When the clock would beat the middle of the night, 00:00, and no light would be opened, with a single wish, the gardians would appear and swearing to protect the one that waked them.They would live with that person,forever, until he.she would die, and then they would be locked again between the worlds.But that would only happen if the one calling for them would have a pure wish, a pure heart.And every single wish it would be granded.

A simple legend, so hard to believe.Yet, the girl believed it, because she loved her grandmother so much...she had believed evey legend and still does.

She smiled, maybe it was time to make a wish.A sad smile was planted on her face.A wish....what could she wish for? she was alone in the world, her parents dead long ago and no relatives.Only Rena Matsui, her best friend was her only family.

She giggled a little. knowning that she wont do it .She knows that every legend has its bad part too, like every wish.Getting up, she took some instand ramen and started eating.Slowly, she blowed in the food to cool off a little.

RING RING~

'Suki nanda ~ suki suki~
Com'on~ Com'on~'

Her mobile phone ran on the table, annpuncing that someone is searching for her.The phone was black, but fragile, feminile, showing her style.She picked up the phone and readed her best friends name on the screen.She pressed the green button and greeted Rena.

'Hey , Rena. '

'Hi ...... are you home?'

'yes, just got home.Dont worry, im fine'

'good , ill come to see you tomorrow '

'yes~ *smile* i can't wait to see you~ '

'me t---'

'........'

She looked around her, everything stoped working, there was no light open.Looking out the window, there weren't any in the city too.Maybe something happened?

She sighed, so dark. Sitting down on the couch , she started thinking.Sad, if only.....

'If only.....if only I would have someone to love me , more than anything and anyone.....'

CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK!!!

The sound resonated inside the walls, everyone could hear it in the city.The clock rang.

The girl looked up aht ethe clock, it was moving fast, not counting the hours anymore.

Like a portal opened in the house, the clock stoped moving suddenly.She stepped closer to look at it.

RAAAAANNNNGGGGGG~!

The sound was more powerful that the others, the girl fell on her back.The clock returned to the actual hour, the light started.

....The only thing wrong about this scene.....

'Kashiwagi Yuki. You are now our master.'

A childish, cyborg like voice said from above her.Kashiwagi Yuki opened her eyes, only to be welcomed by cold lips pressed against hers.

'...... encounters in history. There are no accidents.'

...... LOADING........DEFINITION.......SENDING.....------ 'Serendipity' : 'happy accident, 'plesant surprise' .The accident of finding something good without looking.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Love Philosophia -Chapter 1
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »
First chapter yay!!!!!  :luvluv1:

Everyone is so cool!!!!!!  :tantrum:

This story is really good Yuuki so keep it up!  :farofflook:

Nice way to introduce Mayu by having her kiss Yuki right off the start.  :ding:

Gosh this story is so cool!!!  :luvluv2:

Please update soon!! I wanna know what happens next!  :on lol:

Offline fffff

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
It's beautiful! And awesome! And interesting! And... I really like it!  :inlove:
(I have to admit that I liked the prologue already but was too lazy to log in and comment)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 03:43:53 AM »
well... it's great story

Got cyborg too...

Interesting!!!

Thank you for the fic.

Hope to hear the next ch.

:twothumbs :theking

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Ocean