JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Tokage 3Gou

Author Topic: Love problems! Characters . DISCONTINUED.  (Read 11630 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Love problems! Characters . DISCONTINUED.
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:25:46 PM »
She would always remind herself that she is lonely, that she doesn't has friends, that other's wouldn't accept her. But, I never believed any of that was completly true.

My exit, is when you start to understand, you aren't alone anymore.

'Yuki! let's go to the beach!' Rena smiled and took Yuki's hand in hers, walking beside her

'Yeah yeah! Let's go! I wanna see your sexy body in bikini' Sae's pervert was covered with blood running from her nose. Such a pervert, you could never guess if she really was a pervert. She would always say she is, but when you would talk about something perverted beside her she would blush and be embrrassed. When you would try to be a perv about her body, the true girl in her would make her really cute to tease. After all she is just a girl, behind the 'boy act' that she always put on. Her gentle side would always make people like her, even if anger got the best of her sometimes, she is still a very good friend. Listening to your problems, and trying to help always, a true friend in the most strange or dangerous actions. Sae would always be beside you.Through, emotions got the best of her.

'Mou~ you perv!' Yuki shouted and blushed feeling embrrassed, she continued walking out of the school

'Come on Yuki! It'll be fun! we'll be there together' Rena tried, knowing that she could get to Yuki's weak spot, she smiled. Rena always know how to make Yuki feel better, she could cheer her up and have fun together.Even if I don't remember talking very much with Rena, I know her pressence was always calming a little, she could use her words and warm actions very well. Even if I felt tricked by her a few times, I know Rena always wanted to be, or tried to be friends with me. It was me that made it impossible sometimes. Her love thru Yuki was strong, I never found out how she fell in love with Yuki but it was very visible, her feelings. She may have tried to crush me, in a game I could have won if I tried more, no, no game, in relationships. She is a great friend that would stand up for you, she would try everything to make you happy, she does her best in everything. And still, emotions got the best of her.

'Mou...ok ok! we'll go but Im not wearing bikini!' Yuki shouted and walked faster until I couldn't see her anymore. Rena and Sae high-fived and ran after her.

So paceful....so much paceful without me. Do they realize that that? Have anyone seen that I wasn't around anymore? Were they....even a little....missing me?Worrying about me? Wanting to know how I am doing?

I would say that I don;t believe they would do that, but I would lie again. I talked to every one of them , in less than a week. But I did it so they would stop it, all that worrying,missing. I made all of them to not care. I did it because I am selfish.

I grab my books and walk home, not stoping anywhere, observing the ones I walked past.

I have realized a few days ago, that I hadn't really talked, like having a real conversation with anyone beside my family. I only had really small talks with Rena once, Sae once or twince I think, and with Yuko on the phone a few times. But They all were small small talks, I could remember everything I told them and what they told me, so little we talked. But that's good, I smile in my selfishness.

My bed feels soft but cold on my back as I lay there in my pajama. I can think about everthing that I want to think, I could do anything, I have so much time free. But I did nothing for the past few days than eat, sleep and watch my laptop. If only I would be doing something with the laptop, but all I do is sit in front of it and ,out of habit, waiting ,expecting a message. But I would always remind myself that I'll never get one again because that's what I want, wanting to protect the others from myself, I closed almost completly.

Like when Yuki would tell me about the walls she had formed around her, I would just smile at her , knowing that they weren't so strong as she had claimed them to be. She would always say that only I could break them, that only I hold the key to her heart. She would always run after me when I would leave, she would always be there, because she said she would always be mine. Lies are so sweet but so hurtful. The walls around me are only becoming bigger as I try to run away from them all.

Ring Ring Ring 'OSHIRI~OSHIRI~'

I smile at the ring tone and pick up the phone, knowing it is Yuko

'Hey Yuko'

'Hey Mayu! What are you doing?'

'At my laptop, like usually, what did you expected?' I smirk

'Hehe, and here I was wondering if you would want to go out'

'Very amusing haha' I smile hearing her laugh ' so what are you doing? must be something more interesting than what Im doing'

'well it is! I'm going shopping!' I hear her talk happy

2o minutes later we had finally closed the phones, we never talk about something, we talk random and there are moments when neither talks . But I am happy to get messages from her or calls, they remind me that I still have a friend with who I can talk about anything.

I stalked her on facebook, ok? I can be honest about this now, everyday I would open her page and see if she had posted anything. I felt like messaging her and begging her to make her account not visible to these who aren;t in her friend list, but I know that would have been rejected and she would have been mad. I told her to not talk to me anymore, I made her so much pain, and yet here am I, stalking her fb accout cuz I miss her? Im not only a coward but also a stupid ex-lover stalked.

I guess I said enough, only speaching my mind a little, from all the thinking I do everyday. I should really try to find something to do with my life, beside hurting people with words and all. Maybe Ill start a manga.....I take out paper and draw a little, then stop and write again.

Yuki...my beautiful, sweet, precious Yuki. You don't see it maybe, but you have finally found friends who will try to be there for you always. You have your walls almost at the gound, no matter how much you try now, you become addicted to talking to others about your daily life, about what hurts you and about what makes you happy. You got used and addicted to the people how call you friend, and are there for you. Not like me.

I hope though that...maybe you will remember me for a while longer. Because I will surely remember you all my life, I always had this good memory of people how had an impact on me.

I may have become a real 'badass' or 'devil' . I may not be honest, or even aware of my emotions anymore. I may love or not love you anymore.

But I.......

Oh! My stage ends here hah. Then, let's meet again one day nee. This is my exit stage, you go to the next stage and all the others but I lost the game in the first moment that I fist lied to you.

This is my true farewell.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:13:50 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Temodemo

• Tonight, Im gonna make your heart skip a beat!!
Re: My exit, is when you start to understand, you aren't alone anymore.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 07:35:02 PM »
There is a lack of action here I guess  :sweatdrop:

but I think that you wanted to hit with a lot of emotions nee? it felt like you wanted to explain a hole life in a few lines and I think it got pretty good  :)
Ahh~ it feels so good to live life at max!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 03:25:53 AM »
Ah.. about MayuxYuki story...

They were ex... why did they break up?

Are they going to see each other again?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen to them

Thank you for the start of the new fic

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 06:57:48 AM »
Why mayu would want to lock herself in her walls? To push away others?

I really hope that there is a continuation ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »
This is so FAMILIAR...  :nervous

I see myself in Rena...  :nervous XD

Good job, Yuuki. I think those who needed got the message...

But does it change anything I wonder...

You know, I think this story doesn't tell because it's from Mayu's POV but...

Rena, Yuki and Sae, I think they all think about Mayu and care about her as a friend and Sae might even have a huge crush...

I'll be waiting for more updates from you~

:deco:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 06:11:04 PM »
Mayu being an online stalker

You feel rather saddened yet kinda creeped out at the fact but hope she can get away from the laptop and be able to face the ex-lover
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 07:58:25 PM »
She would say that she loves me, she would cry and be angry thinking that I didn't care at all about her, she would leave me and come back until she really left.But ,I never wanted to believe that it would be like this, I really care even now about her.

Your exit is not here, because you are strong, you are precious.

'Hey Sae! Come'on, we are gonna have ice cream!' Yuki shouted happy after Sae, even though she couldn't see her, she knew that Sae entered this room. But she didn't know that I was here.

Sae give me one last look, a pained and hurt look before mumbbling 'What ever..' and ran out the room with forced moves.

I couldn't help but smile, but whoever would have looked in my eyes would have seen my pain...eyes don't lie hah.

I whispered 'Thank you..' and turned to look at all of them as they left the school. My smile only faded after they all were gone.

I lean on the opened window and enjoy the wind as it hit my cold yet warm skin. I always had cold hands, as I had named myself a vampire for this. My fascination for vampires is one that I could talk a lot about, because I felt like I resembled them in a way. Cold, always cold, smiling, always lying. I am a vampire, but I don't suck blood. I suck on the emotions and feelings people have, even if they affect me , all of them, they made feel alive. Eating, no....feeding on human emotions, it was something I was doing in my loneliness. Making them all feel something for me or for another, hate,love,admiration, adoration. But there was a line between all emotions, and between love and hate is a very tin one.

I could also be named a succubus I guess, because I like making people like me sometimes. But most of the time I try to make friends, even if I'm not good at it. I'm a succubus and a vampire, and night is my element..... but the feeling of another's body is a home.

Ghee! Too much mysteryous talk, like Sae would say, I feel like puking from so much sweetness . I giggle and walk home, Sae really makes my day like that sometimes.

Back in my cold bed, with my naked back on the soft sheets it feels comforting for a moment. But every time I would find comfort, my head starts thinking and regreting again, guilt washing over me. I sit up and look at my naked body, I feel disgusted with myself. My hair still wet from the hot bath and naked, my hands are cold again. They were warm for only 5 minutes or so. I sigh and look at a photo with Sae ,Yuki and Rena.

Am I really a slut....? what am I ?

It got so complicated.... we only wanted to make friends at the beggining, when Yuki was still mine . We had a big meeting with kids from other schools and from other classes, the meeting was made by Takamina. She , I don't know what was her....oh yeah, she wanted to talk about normal things and everyone to become friends, I remember now. But because of these meetings we meet Sae and Rena and the others, it was then that the gear started moving.

Hehe, I like the word gear. I smile, the darkness disappearing for a second.

I love ....no, I loved Yuki. In the moment I loved Yuki, and Yuki was mine already and I was hers, Rena fell for Yuki. How did that happen? Did they know each other before? Was their relation more deep than I thought? I don't know, I would never find out probably.

As Rena had fell for Yuki, Yuki still loved me, I was her moon and she was my sun. But again, around that time I think I found out that Sae had fallen for me. I found out how and why but it felt a little strange, maybe because both Rena and Sae were strange to me. They were strangers that suddenly appeared and turned my world around.

So....Sae was in love with me, Rena was in love with Yuki, Yuki was in love with me, and I was in love with Yuki.

I sigh again, I didn't care about my naked and disgusting body as I sat there on the sheets. I closed my eyes, and with them I closed my thoughts too. There are still a lot of days to think about this hah, no one come to get me out of here yet.I'm still stuck on this stage.

But even if Sae is angry, mad at me. Even if she hates me, she is still so adorable....warm and soft......

Today.....I forgot to check my inbox.....but I know I don't want to open it.....
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Your exit is not here, because you are strong, you are precious.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 09:58:35 PM »
Can be that the only day she forgot to check her inbox, she got a mail? ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 11:18:12 PM »
I dunno what to say...

Nice update

:thumbup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 03:16:17 AM »
Ah.. so it was Takamina's idea meeting more people, that led to all the changes in Yuki's and Mayu's love life

Okay with Sae and Rena fell in love with Mayu and Yuki respectively... why would that cause them to break up with each other?

If Mayu and Yuki love each other... why would they care of others falling in love with them... Just turn them down...?!

Honestly.. I don't get it why would they break up  :?

Anyhow... I like the way you described Mayu... as a vampire and a succubus... sucking people mind, emotion and soul...

What's going to happen next... with Mayu, Yuki, Sae and Rena?

Why did Mayu not want to check her email?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 03:32:18 AM »
Mayu should open her inbox. I want to see what she finds.

Please let Mayu open her inbox!

Hatakeru

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 05:16:37 AM »
Very nice story that you have there, so is that mean, rectangle love? But still, I don't get it....if Mayu and Yuki are in love with each other why don't they just still be a lover...why do they want to break up? Is that mean someone is cheating? Well, I can see Rena and Yuki are very close with each other....so I thought Yuki is the one who's cheating with Mayu....am I right? And Sae seems to be a good friend of Mayu and always be there beside her...right? Correct me if I'm wrong...but I can see that Sae was like been played by Mayu, maybe that's why she get angry and hate Mayu.....

By the way.....I really like this story can't wait to see what happen next..  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 05:23:18 AM by Hatakeru »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 08:29:33 AM »
I don't think it's fair to judge everything by knowing only Mayu's position...

I agree with Ruka on one thing though...

By the way...I don't think Sae is soft......

We don't know what's on Rena's, Yuki's or Sae's mind, how can we judge anything?

I think Yuki and Mayu are not a couple anymore based on what I read. So does that mean Yuki is now with Rena? Why so? What happened? What's on Yuki's mind?

Is Rena a couple breaker or were things not as smooth going from before?

Sae's feelings... What are they? Does Mayu even know the strength of Sae's heart and emotions?

So many questions and we cannot answer them only by reading Mayu's POV

but overall it's a very nicely written story so far, feels like reading what happened irl

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 02:56:27 PM »
Is mayu sick or something?
Maybe that why they break up,sorry if im wrong LOL

Hmm mayuki
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 03:04:25 PM »
Mayu is lost in the traffic within the players.  She wants to be loved yet not by Sae but the one she loved is with someone else.  One interesting fic to follow
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »
Is there a limit to how much you can love somebody? I saw this quoted once and I asked myself the same. I think the answer is no, if the love you feel is really pure and strong enough. But I would ask you all now ......  Would you want to torture the one you have feelings for just because that person has the same problem with emotions like you?

I finally saw it,  you are making my head dizzy, but I refuse to give in yet

I...I feel like I want to punch her, to punch her and then hug her tightly. Isn't that stupid? Is it my fault that she can't control herself and every time she see's my name she would open the stories I write and read them? And then she would enter on forums or other webpages and would say how hurt she is? I stoped wanting to show my emotions that open, because no one would truly feel or care.

But then, why is it that I'm hurt by the words she writes in sadness and anger? If only she wouldn't be that SOFT......to me she is soft, because her emotions are soft as the feathers and they appear always. The emotions are what make her so soft, even if she says she is 'tough'.

ugh..... I am a little more sad than I was a few minutes before opening this web page.

I got annoyed, mad and then sad and then understanding. Sae only wanted company, maybe she missed me? or maybe she just felt like annoying me. Whatever it was, I give in but I tried to control myself. No matter how it is, Sae is sweet and I know it. I wont lets myself fall mad just because she wants to annoy me or something!

I turn to the web -page where Sae was writting to me and continued the conversation....

20 minutes later

'THEN ACT LIKE IT ALREADY WOMAN!' I almost screamed in the laptop this phrase. I tried! Really! But her words just made me soooo!!!!

She has exagerated. She made me go almost mad, now Im happy for my cyborg face. I roll my eyes at that, she continues talking while i don't respond anymore.Looking at her wall now, it seems she is still the same.

I close the web page and find another one, about signs? Mine is saying ... ' Isolation, opposition, hostility and violent mood swings. Intense melancholy with at times delusions and paranoia. Thoughts even scary to them, a sense of 'me against the world'.'

The heck. Ouch, I just slaped myself on the mouth. I shouldn't be talking ugly. I was so damn innocent before meeting all them. Well innocent about words, the way i dressed, the way i talked, the way i respected the ones around me. But all that changed. I promised when I was little that I will never learn to curse or use ugly words, but I broke my promise to myself. That's why I hate promises, most of the time they can't be kept.

What damn did I do to deserve this?! Maybe just cuz I was so bored with my life, and then I had to fall in love?!

Why doesn't Sae lets me do whatever I want? Why doesn't she just accepts that I can't change my feelings to love her? Why....

Too many questions!!!!!

I opened my inbox, and read the messages I got. I was expecting them, I already knew I would get these. But I don't feel satisfied, I feel  both hurt and happy. I want to cry but I want to smile. Emotions are so damn complicated!

I take a deep breath. then another. then another. my chest hurts .

I open a web page, and read comics and amusing jokes, until I smile . I take a break from writting and go to read fanfics in bed.

I rethink it and after 5 minutes of sitting in bed Im back at my laptop.

What I wanted to do in this update? oh yeah, I wanted to write about how I meet Yuki and other things. But it seems I can't anymore do that, so I' ll leave it for tomorrow.

Oh, by the way........ I open the story again and write 'You are sooooooo soft Sae. You get mad so easy, but today's conversation started because I get annoyed when poked. By the way, you are still sweet and soft.'
Maybe I'm really as scary as everyone thinks I am after all. I don't know what everyone is talking about me in school, but I heard they are afraid of me. I knew I am horrible, but whatever. I am a vampire after all.

I smirk and close it. Sae may hate me now, she had been in love with me, or maybe she still is but I only care about her as a friend. She just acted like a adorable kid again, maybe growing up is more hard than I thought since I acted like a kid too.

Hmmm, maybe, just maybe, I'll open that book I want to read.

Let's try this again, tomorrow nee?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'll write what you asked me to write after I update my A.L.I.VE. fic. and thanks to these writings I understand...Mayou

So keep writing these :)

poor Sae...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The more you update this fic, the more I feel Mayu is still creeping the shit out of me :nervous

She is obsessive to the max :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Hatakeru

I want to know more about Mayuki story, it's seems that Sae is angry with Mayu, but I think must be the reason why she is angry...
This is really getting interesting!  :w00t: I want to know more about this rectangle love story, and how Yuki met with Mayu, and how both of them met with Sae and Rena, also, the story about Takamina, who's the one that make them met with each other?  :huhuh

Can't wait for the next update  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
I really feel like i'm seeing myself in this fic
(for the part of lonelines)
pls update soon
reading this fic makes me think 'bout my boring life
(even though i always did it whenever i felt frustrated 'bout it)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Tokage 3Gou