JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Yume no Kawa

Author Topic: Update! It's you whom Fate has brought me to. [TomoTomo] Chapter 1.5 1/8  (Read 4357 times)

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
Yeppp. I am back from my endless addict on DragonNestSEA.
Should stop gaming at some time, that's what my friend told me. Lol.  :on drink:
Recently addicted to the pairing TomoTomo  :on gay:  But sad case, there.. weren't much TomoTomo fic, isn't it?  :on cloudeye:
Well, decided to start writing one~! :D
Unsure if it's good or not, but here's a prologue :on drink:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's you whom Fate has brought me to.
Prologue

It's past one in the morning. A certain girl was walking in the dark alley alone, lurking around and vending her anger onto some drunken men who attempted to tackle her.
''Junks.'' she murmured as she kicked one of the men in his balls and left him to cry in mortal agony. After some distance, she ranted.
''Tsk,'' she cracked her neck. ''Don't you even dare to place your dirty hands on me.''
Taking her time walking back to her home, she passed by a small temple. Rumors had said that the temple will grant one's wish by sacrificing something in their life. She gritted her teeth, staring at the statue and went silent for some time.

Doesn't hurt to waste a little time to wish for this thing that wouldn't even work since I have lots of time to spare, she thought.
I wish for someone who will come into my life and stay with me whatever my statuses will be, healthy or sick, rich or poor, til' death do us apart.

.... Wait a second. Why does it sound like the vows in weddings?! Argh! Nevermind, forget it! It's a useless wish after all! I don't need friends!

She shook her head repeatedly and stomped her way out. In the middle of the highway, a beam of light suddenly flashed into her face.
'What.. ''
She was blinded by the sudden light. After a few seconds, the light had magically disappeared.
And suddenly something heavy fell on her.
She blinked a few times, trying to get used to the dark and looked down onto that certain very heavy object in her arms.
When she finally acknowledged the object, her eyes widened.
''O-oh-- OH MY GOAT! WHAT THE FK IS THIS?!'' she shouted as she saw a girl laying in her arms unconscious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Douzo~?
Special thanks to Rai Su, a schoolmate of mine who actually isn't a AKB48 fan but self volunteered to become my proofreader! :3
Deeply apologize for any extra grammatical mistakes.
 :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:25:43 PM by ZeriusLei »
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: [TomoTomo] Prologue: It's you whom Fate has brought me to. 29/7
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:23:53 PM »
Wohohohohooooo... Tomotomo fanfic! Uyeaay!!! XD im counting on you bro! Great prologue! Interesting! The yankee girl is tomochin right? :D i hope chiyuu can 'bother' tomochin XD nyahahaha :lol:

Offline roto_131197

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 04:24:00 PM »
Ho ho ho interesting one you got there
Can't wait for your next chapter^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:27:13 AM »
Tomotomo!!!!! Yay!!! I can't wait for your update!!!

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 03:19:17 AM »
WOHOOOO!!!
a tomotomo fic!!!
ureshiiiiii!!!

i love this pair, waiting for the first chapter! :twothumbs

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 07:12:46 AM »
TomoTomo!! waiting for more! looks good ><

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 08:26:33 AM »
Wow, Tomotomo fic. I love it. When was Kasai and Itano graduated, I don't think someone to continue write Tomotomo.
I hope you will write more Tomotomo, I waiting for your new chap :D   

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 10:27:01 PM »
wow! TomoTomo

very interesting

update soon!!

thanks

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 11:51:07 AM »
can't wait for more!!!! tomotomo :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub:

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »
Well uhms..
Hiring proofreader in facebook! >_<
*actually done 2-3chapters but I have alot of grammatical mistakes due to my main language isn't english* :X
I'll take some time in posting if there's no proofreader and my friend is busy to help me at the moment so please be patience~

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 11:02:52 PM »
i can wait all the time you need 

if it is for the sake of the fic :ding:

thank you!

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
Update![TomoTomo] Chapter1: It's you whom Fate has brought me to. 1/8
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »
Heya! Update here! Mh, well. As you can see.. This is rather short because my friend is busy at the moment watching horror movie with me. Well, will update chapter1.5 for second part of this in the evening or night. Please enjoy reading this while waiting. Comments are much appreciated!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1.0

Hello, idiots. It's Itano Tomomi here.
Previously, a random unconscious girl fell into my arms in a blink of an eye and a beam of light appeared.. From heaven? From the sky? Out of air? No idea. Now this unknown girl is sleeping on my bed, snoring. YES, MY BED. I've brought her home without thinking. I live in a mansion near a forest. There are tons of maids and butlers, but my parents are always away for business so I can do whatever I want.

W-why did I bring her home you asked? O-oi! Don't give me that smirk! It is not what you think! I mean, who would leave an unconscious girl on the road side and just walk away like that? Incomprehensible!
A/N: Just admit it~ You are planning something in mind, aren't you, Tomochin~? *winks winks*
T/N: You better stop bullcrapping before I---

Anyways, back to the story. The girl seemed to have awoken now.
She opened her eyes, looking around as she tried to get used to the surroundings.
''.. Chiyuu...'' she mumbled silently.
''Chiyuu?'' I tilted my head.

Just what in the world is Chiyuu?

She turned her head immediately when she heard my voice and raised her guard up.
''.. Chiyuu! Who are you? Where am I? Why is Tomo here? What do you want from Tomo? Are you going to ask for a ransom? Chiyuu don't have money..''
''Oi. Chill, would you? You fell onto me from nowhere yesterday. You weren't conscious at that time so I brought you home.'' I stared at her
as I answered her questions.
''Ah!'' She placed her guard down and smiled. ''So you're my savior!''

That smile.. Is kinda cute.. Wait what. No, I didn't say anything!

''So.'' I added.
''... Chiyuu?'' She tilted her head to her side and looked at me innocently.
''You're not going home? I could give you a ride.''
After a few seconds of thought, her smile turned into a frown.
''.. Chiyuu.. doesn't remember anything except for my name.. Gomen..'' She looked down, feeling guilty as if she is trying her best to remember it.
''.. What the hell?'' I stared at her. ''Are you serious? Screw this..''
Unwilling to let a girl to stay outside alone like this, I made a decision.
''Alright, you can stay with me.''
'' Eh? Demo.. Chiyuu will feel bad..''
''Who cares? I need someone to accompany me anyways. It's a fuckshit boring life.''
She beamed in surprise.
''Really? Yokata~ ''
She then paused and looked at me.
''Ne, ne~ I'm Kasai Tomomi~ What's your name, chiyuu~?''
''Itano Tomomi. '' Short answer.
''Eh? We have the same second name chiyuu~'' She smiled.
''Ne, ne. What should I call you then?''
''Itano-san.''
''Eh? Then what should you call me?''
''Kasai-san.''
''Demo you can call me Tomo~mi!''
''No.''
She puffed her cheeks as she pouted.
A long silence occurred as I stared at her.
I glanced at the clock, 6am..
Morning already?
Yawning, I lay down on the other side of my king-sized bed that is able to fit three sleeping individuals.
''Alright, I'm going to sleep. Rest well, you.''
Greeting her goodnight, I closed my eyes. Suddenly, something snuggled into my blanket and hugged me from the back.
''O-oi. Why are you hugging me?''
''Because Chiyuu likes you~ Oyasumi nasai, Tomochin~''

Wait.. What did she just said? Shit! I shouldn't be blushing! Shoo, shoo! And what did she just called me, Tomochin? I need to get an explanation!

''Hey what do you mean by Tomoch----''
And then you can hear the snores.
''.. I guess she's already asleep..''

.. Say. Did the wish just worked?
Bah, who cares. I'm sleepy..
Zz...
Zzzz.....
Zzzzzzz.....

---------------------------------------------------
Special thanks to Rai Su, my schoolmate and my DragonNestSEA buddy.
101% sorry if there's still any grammatical mistakes.
Thanks for reading! :D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 08:59:25 AM by ZeriusLei »

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Update! It's you whom Fate has brought me to. [TomoTomo] Chapter 1 1/8
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 01:33:08 PM »
Wooh! Wooh!! Too short :cry: but i love it~
Chiyuu pout's made me want to hug her alreadeeeh.. >w<

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
Update! It's you whom Fate has brought me to. [TomoTomo] Chapter 1.5 1/8
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 04:21:23 PM »
Hi hi hi hi, as I promised, here's chapter1.5! ^_^
Writing TomoTomo can be pretty hard for me since they graduated and I'm just new into shipping this pairing.  :depressed:
Pretty bored at times when writing it myself instead of reading other people's fic. Ohwell.  :bored:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1.5

=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
The sunlight shone onto her face. Itano Tomomi had no choice but to force herself to open her eyes.
''.. It's morning already? Urgh.. I'm too lazy to wake up from my bed.. Let me nap a little longer..''
 She turned onto her side in order to prevent the sunlight shining onto her face. Unfortunately, as she turned, her lips locked onto a certain person's lips. She paused, not knowing how to react.
''Itano-sama, it's time to wake up and get your breakfa---''
One of the maids, Yukirin in Tomochin's mansion opened the door and stared at the scene in front of her.
''OH MY GOD! Itano-sama!! What is this?!'' Itano let go of the kiss and looked away with guilt immediately.
''W-what? It was an accident! G-geez, Yukirin. Stop over reacting. I haven't even complained that I gave my first kiss to her---''
 ''How am I not supposed to be like this w-w-w-when.. When both of you are in this state?!''
''Ha? What state?'' Itano raised her eyebrows and looked at Kasai who is sleeping.
''HOLYSHIT! This is sexy-- *nosebleed* WAIT, NO! WHY IS HER SHIRT HALF UNBUTTONED?!! OI, OI!! Wake up, Kasai! KASAI, WAKE UP!'' Itano almost screamed.
''.. Mnn.. Chiyuu..?'' Kasai opened her eyes and rubbed them slowly. She looked around and landed her gaze on Itano.
''Ah.. Ohayo, Tomochin~ Chu~'' Kasai hugged Itano and placed a kiss on her cheeks and then beamed a smile. ''It was a good night yesterday, chiyuu~ Though Tomochin should be a little gentle~''
''EEEEHHH?!! What are you talking about?! What gentle?! Oi!'' Itano panicked while Kasai just hugged Itano mumbling something similar like ''Because Tomochin is Chiyuu's savior and Chiyuu's soul and body belongs to Tomochin~''.
A cold aura can be felt from the back. Itano turned around towards Yukirin..
''W-wait, Yukirin.. I can explain this..''
''ITANO-SAMA!!!!!!''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chiyuu~ Saya-san is good in cooking breakfast~'' said Kasai as she noms on her breakfast. She was the only one who spoke at the dining table with Sayanee, the chef in the mansion who was smiling from the compliment she received earlier from Kasai. ''Eat your breakfast properly, Kasai.'' Itano sighed and continued eating her steak. ''Demo, it's really delicious Tomochin~'' Kasai puffed her cheeks again. Everyone in the mansion giggled secretly when they heard Kasai calling Itano.. Tomochin. ''Forget it. Why are you calling me Tomochin?'' Itano glared at her. ''Because Tomochin is who Chiyuu loves!'' Kasai replied without thinking. ''Ha?'' All the maids and butlers' jaws dropped on this sight. ''It's love in first sight for Tomo, chiyuu~'' Kasai then explained. Itano rolled her eyes and placed her utensils on the table before standing up. ''Nevermind that, I'll go to school.'' ''Eh? Tomochin is going to school? Chiyuu want to go to school with Tomochin too~'' Kasai pouted. Itano literally face-palmed herself mentally.

What is with this lady? First she fell onto me out of nowhere. Then we were misunderstood of sleeping together. Then my first kiss. Now she wants to go to the same school with me. What in the world? .. She might be crapping about what happened yesterday to my maids and butlers. Urgh, better keep her beside me before she started spreading weird rumors in the mansion.

Itano sighed. ''Alright, you can come. But behave, alright?'' She then turned to one of her butlers, Milky. ''Milky, I demand for another pair of uniform for Kasai right now.'' ''Hai, right away, Itano-sama.'' Milky then left right away. ''Yatta~! Chiyuu can finally go to same school with Tomochin~!'' Kasai squeaked in joy and pulled Itano in her arms and rushed out from the house.
Inside Itano's heart, she screamed.

Ohgod, what could be worse than this? Gosh! Kami-sama, what did I do to deserve this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja~ :byebye:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 11:51:34 PM »
Chintomo is very Tsundere

hahahahaha

Kasai is so sexy....

thanks

update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 01:19:20 AM »
Tomotomo!!!!!!!
So cute!!!!

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 08:39:00 AM »
This pair is seriouslyyy cute..!! Nyahahahaha xD please.. I want moree

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
Update! It's you whom Fate has brought me to. [TomoTomo] Chapter 1.5 1/8
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 05:15:49 PM »
Tomochin is really really tsundere!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Update! It's you whom Fate has brought me to. [TomoTomo] Chapter 1.5 1/8
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »
Update soon~ :love:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Update! It's you whom Fate has brought me to. [TomoTomo] Chapter 1.5 1/8
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 07:58:05 PM »
TomoTomo pair!
Chiyuu cho kawaii~
just love to read alot of fiction story

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Yume no Kawa