JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - A Walk At Twilight

Author Topic: Wanted(Yuki+?) Ch14 UPDATED..Paused...Next Chapter: Tsundere club commences  (Read 13158 times)

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Wanted: Chapter:

Wanted: Prologue We Evil  :down
  Wanted: Chapter 1 Miss ?  :note:
  Wanted: Chapter 2 Maaaaaa ????  :pour:
  Wanted: Chapter 3 Sounds  :note:
  Wanted: Chapter 4 Stay Away  :pour:
  Wanted: Chapter 5 What a Beach !  :note:
  Wanted: Chapter 6 TV Characters  :pour:
  Wanted: Chapter 7 Officer who?  :note:
  Wanted: Chapter 8 Confession  :pour:
  Wanted: Chapter 9 Confrontation  :note:

Wanted: Chapter 10 Meow :pour:
  Wanted: Chapter 11 First Love :note:
  Wanted: Chapter 12 Call me Sama :pour:
  Wanted: Chapter 13 Heartlands :note:
  Wanted: Chapter 14 On our way to Aus :pour:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so anyways hope you like the story. This is my first AKB48/SKE48 fanfic so don’t comment anything negative *placed both hands together and bowed*.

This story won’t be so long as I am horrible in getting a story out.   

---------------------------------------------------------------||||||||----------------------------------------------------------

Wanted
Prologue: We evil

*In a dark room, sitting on a dark chair, besides a dark bed, sat a shadowed figure whom was looking at the desktop* (Obviously everything was dark as it is dark?)

“Gotcha” The person smirked evilly.

The Unknown person reaches for the phone.

*Grabs the phone and dialled a specific sets of code*

Ringgggggggggggg……… Ringgggggggggggggggggg….

*Cluck*

“Moshi Moshi?” the voice, came from the otherside.

“We got ourselves a new target” the person smirked once again.

"Wonderful....."

“MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA” the laughter echoed throughout the house in unison, not long after the laughter and hang up.

The person stood up and left, still caught up in laughter.

*zooms in to the computer’s screen*

*Kashiwagi’s Document*

To be continued-  :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 08:02:31 PM by ZorxCemoon »
Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »
OwO nice prologue! im getting curious who is the 'boss' there.. please continue! dont hurt yuki pleaseeee

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 07:49:22 PM »
Pardon me.... but I could only think of Nezumi doing that  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »
yei i think the same only nezumi...

so i want mayuki ^3^

please

thanks

and continue ¬¬

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 08:59:51 PM »
Pardon me.... but I could only think of Nezumi doing that  XD

couldn't agree more with imteedee-san  :lol: hoping for MaYuki  :deco:

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 06:21:10 AM »
Yuki - Rena, please :D

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 1: Miss ?
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »
Hey guys I would try and updated as much as possible, but I would have to take a part time soon.

Anyways hope you guys like this again and might not be confused with the layout.

Pairing would not be announced through the top heading but would be revealed throughout the story.

Please comment if you want me to improve in any way possible like “grammar, spelling, making the story lifelier or just stop being soo annoying” and placed a sentenced which would like me further understand it. Love you  :heart: ( or mistakes in the story)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted
Chapter 1: Miss ?

*knock….knock…..knock*

“You are going to be late honey” a sweet voice spoke beyond the door.

I rose up from cosiness, but fell eventually due to fatigue.

*knock….knock….KNOCK*

“KASHIWAGI YUKI! GET UP NOW YOUNG LADY” Shouted a person who would be identified to have a famine voice and was the person who got me to this world, also commonly known as “MOM”.

“OKIE DOKIE MOM I AM UP” I shouted

“JESUS CHRIST LADY”. (Hope no one is particular is offended in anyway)

Immediately I got along with the morning necessity such as “showering, dressing and eating”.

As I had completed, I went for the door.

“See you later mom”

“Take care sweetie” as I got a kiss on the cheek “Oh!” “And have fun on your first day” She smiled pleasantly.

Returning the smile, I replied “I will, MOM” and left.

Viewer POV

Yuki looks towards your direction. (Obviously the viewer  )

“OH!” She said “You must be wondering who I am”

“Well my name is Kashiwagi Yuki, but you can also call me Yukirin” She continued with a *winks*.

“As you guys should have noticed, I am currently on my way to school for my first day, Since I am a transferred student” she went on.

Yukirin rubbed her chin in a thinking position.

“And as for my mom, She is Single” Rubbing her head “Since I am a little late maybe you can understand my background more as the story goes by, Mata ne”.

Facing the previous direction, she continued her journey.

While walking and scanning the newly-allocated town for the first time, she accidentally got lost in thoughts and slip on a puddle of oil. (She just moved to town yesterday)

“AHHHHHHHHH………” the “AH” word was pronounced loudly, I meant really loudly.

Yuki felt as gravity pushes her body with immense speed towards the bottom.

Exaggerating her current outcome, Yuki’s Life flashes before her eyes.

Goodbye Mom, I love you

*Zoooooooooooooom*

Immediately Yukirin felt as somebody supported her, and breaking the fall.

*Dabum…..DABUM….. :heart:* Yuki felt as her heart races, even before looking at her savior, but just by feeling the presence.
(Ridiculously no clue on making sound effects)

“Are you alright?” The person spoke with great concern.

Tilting her head, Yukirin looking at her “Hero”…..

“Woooowwww She’s cute” Yuki though with a splash of red across her face.  :oops:

“Since you’re fine, I better get going…… SEE YAA” the saviour placed her on her two feet and took off.

“WAIIITT….” But the words didn’t reach her ears…..

I wish I could meet her again, Yukirin thought to herself with great disappointment.

As reality took her back, She quickly continued her path to school.

Upon reaching the gates, Yukirin once again faces the viewer (You).

“You see that” As she pointed towards a large building”

“That is my new School” She smiled “And you know what! I just broke the fourth barrier once again”
*winks*

As she continued skipping to school.

“Kasana Girls’ School”

*In a dark room, on a dark chair, beside a dark bed, sat the same shadowed figure” (Anyways get used to this location)

*picks phone again and dialled*

Rinngggggggggggg……….Rinngggggggggg

“Moshi Moshi (Name and details withheld) …….. May I help you?” Spoke the second figure. (The person on the other side of the call)

“I am getting impatient, When do we strike this “Kashiwagi Yuki”.

“When the time and location is as planned”

“Goooooooooood I can’t wait to get my hands on it”

“MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” the annoying two broke into the same evil laughter”

*Hangs up*

To be continued…..  :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:36:22 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 05:47:51 PM »
Hmm.... AKB/SKE fic? YukiiiiRenaaaa XD

I think the person on the phone are Rena and Mayu. Hahahaa

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »
Who WHo WHO is that???????????????????????
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 2: Maaaaa?
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
I really hope this story is to your liking, please don’t assume things yet.

Please comment if you like it, or if there is all problems that you want me to solve I will try to reply to your comments if I feel it will hardly spill the beans.

Even if I don’t reply to your messages, please do not be upset, I always preview your comments.

And please enjoy the story, hopefully it is to your liking, as I only had 30mins to type it and think of a plot.

Anyways all characters in this story is the same age as Yukirin, Maybe the “Boss” as one of you said, might be the same age, or may not  :? , LOVE YOU GUYS  :bow:

Wanted
Chapter 2: Maaaaaa????

Continuing from the previous chapter.

The teacher was still in the progress of teaching, but stopped as she heard a knock on the door. (Door is always open in class)

She looked over and immediately did a “Hang on there” hand signal and cleared her throat.

“Errrrrr…Hmmmm” getting the class’ attention “As I said yesterday that, there will be a new addition to this class”

Waving her hands for Yuki to enter, Yuki enters feeling a little nervous on peoples’ perception of her.

Instantly positive comments flew throughout the class room.

“Wow, what nice ass” “Holy moly” “She is cute” Comments like this are passed around either through shouting or whispers.

Feeling much more confident at her newly allocated school, Yuki introduced herself.

“Nice to meet you everyone, my name is Kashiwagi Yuki, Please take care of me” Yuki bowed.

Earning herself the class’ applause.

Immediately Yuki is appointed a seat “Kashiwagi-san if you don’t mind, you may join the table over there” pointing towards a seat behind a short hair girl.

Upon taking her sit, people around her area started to introduce themselves. (Classmates’ introduction are excluded)

The person in front of Yuki, immediately tilts her head to the back “Hey, Nice to meet you, my name is Shinoda Mariko, but you can call me Mari-Chan” Yuki gave a small bow

“The person beside me is Manami Oku” Oku waved a hello, and in return got a wave

“And that is Matsui Rena and Jurina” Both stood up and gave a polite bow, and Jurina winks over to her

After befriending her new friends, she chatted with them with every opportunity she got

So after class had ended, Yuki waved her friends goodbye and took off

“Can’t wait to get my hands on my diary” Yuki thought

Since Yuki was running late, due to the held back of chatting with her new found friend, she decided to take an alley which was known to be the fastest way back home.

Walking down the alley, Yuki felt shivers running through her spines, as if a few pairs of eyes are watching her. Fortunately, she made it pass without any problems.

“Might be just my imagination” Yuki thought out loud.

Since she took a shortcut back, Yuki had enough time to finish all her chores before “Mommy” reaches home.

*knock…..knock*

Yuki peer through the hole and noticed a person in a dark suit, known to be identified as a typical bad guys, which kids are supposed to avoid.

The constant knocking of the impatient outsider lasted for more than 3 minutes before it died down.

Feeling constant relived Yuki sat on the chair and wiped her sweat.

*Pi….po*

Yuki message tone sounded, she walks over to the kitchen to receive her phone, which was lying near the stove.

Instantly her heart rate once again increases when she saw a shadow outside the kitchens’ window, Yuki got herself an aluminium bat as protection.

Nearing the window, she immediately identified the person due to the similar silhouette as before.

“Shit”

*slides*

The window slides, without a second to think, Yuki swings the bat towards the intruder.

*Bong*

The intruder fall flat on the concrete floor, Yuki went for the kitchens’ door to clarify the intruder.

“Opps”

*Mom: Yuki, I told you to get back home before 6:30, looks like I would have to use the kitchens’ window again  :tama-mad: (Mom’s message to Yuki)

Yukirin took her mom’s unconscious body and drag it to her bedroom and left her on her bed, with an apology note.

(Note)

*Mom, I really sorry, as you always told me when I was younger.
“If you see a person who looks suspicious, use this bat”
You should also consider making yourself a key, anyways love you mom  :heart:

Since Yukirin is quite a carefree person, she proceeded to get her day on her diary.

(Diary)
Dear Diary-Chan,

Today was a rather great day  :heart:.

Since it was my first day you should know that I would be rather nervous, fortunately my new classmates seems to be rather sweet.

And just on the first day I made 4 friends already  :heart:, There was Mariko, Whom was known to be the Class Clown Duo.

And there was Oku, She was a mix of Italian and Japanese, REALLY REALLY CUTE  :love: since she is always blushing.

And also the Wmatsui, The school most well-known and favourite couple.

Since this was my first day, I don’t really have the full details of everyone (Sorry  :cry:)

Anyways   :sweatdrop: moving on to the bad news, I accidentally knocked my mom out, don’t wanna get into full details.

That is all Diary-Chan for today, nothing really much to write and I was getting rather sleepy.

Yuki proceeded to close her diary, but quickly got it open as she remembers something, that she really wants to place down.

*Diary*

Sorry Diary-Chan to bother you again, just remembered something that happened this morning; I was like walking to school and accidentally slipped.

But you know what  :heart: I got saved by a real cutie, didn’t really get her name but  ;) I will find her eventually.

-End-

After completing her entry for the day, she fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------- :hand:---------------------------------------------------------------

(Shadow figure 1 is blue and 2 is red)

*In another dark room, sitting on another dark chair, besides another dark bed, sat another shadowed figure (Shadowed figure’s friend) (I will call the first shadowed figure “Shadow figure 1”)

(Shadow figure 2 will have the “Another description, so don’t be confused x.x)

*Shadow figure 2 picks up phone and dialled*             

Ringgggggggg……………………Ringggggggggggggggg.

*Cluck*

“Hey, Wassup” shadow figure 1 spoke

“I have got good news, Miss Victim is in my class” shadow figure 2 replied

“Nice! Any routine or path that she takes, that will give us the opportunity?”

“As I spied from our usual spot, she was seen walking in the alley”

“Goooooooooooooooooooooood”

“That will be all, call me when you get more details, we wouldn’t want to be caught like the last time”

“That won’t happen again, Mariko-Sama

“MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA” again with the lame-ass union laughter.

“We better stop with the laughter, it might annoy the viewer”

“Anyways why would any be bothered to be annoyed, nobody reads this crappy story”

“Yeah, you got a point there”

-To be continued- :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:39:23 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 01:44:08 PM »
I'm really curious who's the stalker here  :nervous  and based to your explanation...ugh it's not MaYuki? awww :(
nah, kidding  :lol: anyway, don't rush I have tons of time to wait for your update  XD take your time Zorx  :)
thanks for updating!  :D

PS: ugh. Rena is out of the question now.
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 05:51:33 PM »
Hi hope my message helped you in any way :)
anyway, if ever Mayu comes out... pretty please?  :mon innocent: I miss my nezumi and Yuko and Gekikara omg what am I talking about... Majisuka feels  :mon lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 06:01:05 PM »
Hi I'm hoping for Mayuki too  :lol: no pressure sir~ *hidden agenda*
Nice! yeah I want Yuko-chan in this one too if you may  :bow:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 2 Updated,Thanks readers:)
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »
Ah~ This is interesting! XD I wonder what's going to happen and why is Mariko-sama targeting Yukirin?
Hmmmmm~~~ Will Mayu show up? XD So many questions right now~
Yukirin so kawaii as the center of the story! XD I love her 'wink' part of the first chapter!!!  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
Well since Yukirin is my kami-oshi...as long as she's center of the story I love it XD
Hehe~ I can't wait to see what those people wanted from Yukirin...is she special or something?
Daughter of someone really important? GAH, so many questions~
please continue it soon~  :deco:

Furthermore: awesome start for a first fanfic~ Now I have another fic to keep up-to-date with now XD

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 3: Sounds
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 08:12:23 PM »
Anyways here you go, Today’s chapter would be considered (in my eyes) :sweatdrop: boring, but every chapter have bits and bits of clue that would or might happen soon.  ;)

Sorry for the delay, I actually type out 5 different chapters and picked the best.

I have lay out the plots for each chapter and topic which may lead up to a 16 chapter story.

Some characters mention throughout the story may not be mention again

Please enjoy, if you do  :bow: THANK YOU

I am never good in description or conversation between characters so pardon my idiocy if you find the story unappealing and absolute “thrash”  :nervous

Wanted
Chapter 3: Sounds

It has been a week since being transferred; and already Yuki has really bonded with her new friends.

But since arriving and befriending them, Yuki has somehow gotten a very bad medical affection that was getting off hand.

Thus, She is taking a medical leave from school.

She visits a hospital known to have almost any type of department ranging from nose department to eyes and etcetera.

But was known for its mixture of a hospital and therapy session, therefore receiving the nickname “Hosrapy” by the public.

She enters the hospital, registered and received a number, instantly raging in anger.

She looks towards the number indicator, 4.

“Only 40 more to go” Yuki thought sarcastically holding a number “44”.

To keep herself from attempting suicide, she read books, replied to her worried friends’ messages and of course picking her nose (Not really)  :?

Luckily for Yuki, she struck up a conversation with a stranger whom was sitting next to her, the chat went from nonsense to “why they were here”

Volunteering to be up, the stranger spoke

“Ohhhh, I am here for the therapy session”

“What is it for” Yuki asked cautiously, wishing it isn’t too personal

“Welllll……………..” clearly upset about talking, but continued “I was sexually harrased by somebody in a mask, on my way back home after school" She shivered alittle

Seeing as the happy conversion went rock bottom, Yuki quickly kicks off the mood with jokes.

*44*

“Sorry, catch you next time I gotta go” Yuki waved a goodbye

*knock……knock……knock*

“Please come in”

“Good afternoon doctor”

“Please take a seat, what seems to be the problem, Miss……Kashiwagi?”

“Well……. I have been hearing stuff lately”

“What kind of sounds, is it like somebody’s talking? A whisper maybe?” The cute doctor asked

Seeing the doctor’s name tag, Dr Duck Tomochin, Yukirin addresses her by her name

“Well…..Dr. Duck I have been hearing weird noises, sometimes it would be an angry puff or a sound of a clench fist, after hearing so I would scan the surrounding but to no avail”

“Hmmmmmmmmm……” Dr. Duck “hmm” in a thinking posture.

Maybe she should visited a mental hospital, Dr Duck thought to herself truly having no idea, but tried acting a little more professional

“When did you start hearing…..this “Stuffs?”

“About a week ago”

“We would rephrase the “Description” given and would update you on your “Problem”

Thanking the doctor with a bow, Yukirin left with high hope on finding the solution.

As the door closes, Dr Duck sat on her chair, truly frustrated and threw Yuki’s report on the floor (Not a really good doctor :heart: but good at stealing hearts)

Screw this report; the girl just lost her marbles

As Yuki returns home finding a note, “De Javu note”

(Note)
Yuki honey, mommy is going to be home late tonight, take a rest after reaching home, LOVE YOU

It has already been a week too, that her mom had since been coming home late, always leaving a note on the table.

Leaving the dining table after a self-made dinner, she lay on her bed lazily and watches TV, soon feeling the fatigue of the 7hours wait

Before getting to slumber, she check her phone, 7 messages, checking as the 6 message were “Take care” messages she went for the more official one.

(Message)
From Minegeshi
Kashiwagi-San please remember to come for drama club practice every Wed and Thurs, 3 p.m. to 8p.m., don’t be late

She replied a quick “OK” and went to bed.

*In a dark room, on a dark chair, beside a dark bed, nobody is home*

To be continued  :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:39:02 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 4: Stay away
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 08:35:41 PM »
Hey guys, quick updated on my story, remember to take bits by bits of clue left in every chapter, remember not to assume anything yet .

Sorry for the late update, had a family outing from 8 in the morning till 11 at the evening.

Hope you like it as usual (If so T.T), If you do like it, send me a “Thank you” or simply “Comment” Love you <3

Wanted
Chapter 4: Stay away

After getting a medical leave from school for 2days Yukirin got back to school on Thursday.

Reaching her class, she received lots of question from worried classmate, after finishing answering their question she went back to her seat, since there is about 20 minutes more before class commences, she started chatting with her friends.

“Neeee, Yuki-Chan so what did the doctor say?” Jurina asked

“She said the report would be given to me as soon as possible”

“She meant, what was the problem?” Mariko correcting Yuki

“Ohhhh… this might sound weird, but I think it started around a week ago, I started hearing like an angry puff or a clenching fist”

“Weird….. are you sure it is not because you are mentally ill?” Jurina replied, earning herself a struck on the head from Rena.

“Neee… Rena-Chan I was being serious” Jurina pouted,

Instantly everyone faced Yukirin’s direction, truly coming to the conclusion of Jurina’s testimony.

“Yada Yada” Yukirin objected, “It is surely not some mental illness”  :smhid

Soon it continues with the “Accustion” of her mental status, and of course receiving “OJECTION!!!!!!!” from Yukirin, fortunately it didn’t last long as the teacher arrives.

But somebody from the group of five, never responded to any of the question or accused anything, and that would be, Miss cutie (Oku Manami).

That is why you should stay away from Mari-Chan, YUKIRIN…….before my puffing and clenching makes you think you have become retarded, Oku thought.

Soon class ended, with Yukirin running out of class trying to avoid another confrontation.

Since it would be her first day in Drama, she attended it punctually and was introduced to Minegeshi Minami, Host of the drama club. But the dramas’ club top spotlight isn’t introduced as she is on leave from school for 2 weeks, But she is commonly known in the school as “Class Clown Duo” along side Mariko.

As class has ended she went home using her normal route, the dark alley.

After testing the wave with the alley for the first 2 days, nothing much really happens there, as it was probably safe and a time-saver, it is customary to change it to her everyday back to home route.

Upon reaching home it is practically like any other day, note from mom, excusing herself. Watching tv, showering, putting in her daily entry into Diary-Chan and got to bed.

------------------------------------------------------ :jphip:---------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark room, sitting on a dark chair, beside a dark bed, sat a shadowed figure (1).

*picks phone up and dials “Mariko*

Rinngggggggg………Ringggggggggggggggggg

*cluck*

“Mariko speaking” Sounded Mariko (If you guys get confused, Red for "Mariko , Blue for the Shadowed figure 1)

“Any updated on current target”

“No additional information on traveling, still traveling through the alley, however I spotted her in the drama club, practice takes place every wed and thurs from 3 to 8”

“Affirmative”

“Neeeee, do we really have to research forever before reaching our goal”

“You wouldn’t want to be almost caught like previously”

“Yeaaa you’re right, anyways good night Oku-Chan” *kiss* :heart:

*hangs up* (They sure, always have a short conversation)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:43:48 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 4: Stay Away UPDATED
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 08:54:12 PM »
as always I'm eager to know what's gonna happen next!  XD but meh, I love thrills so keep it coming!  :P
Duck tomochin is so funny I remember her "counseling session" on an ep of Shukan where she imitated a duck for real  :lol: :lol:

:twothumbs I'll be waiting for your update! Zorx-san!

imteedee
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 4: Stay Away UPDATED
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 09:48:51 PM »
.......Well, I guess I've officially given up on being a silent reader altogether... must comment
Oku!! Yay~ She barely shows up in fics nowadays...
Yukirin is baka in here... laughs

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 5: What a Beach !
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:50:11 AM »
Hey guys, thanks for the comments and “Thanks”, I am really sorry I couldn’t reply to anybody’s comments, because I am afraid just a slight comment might ruin the story.

Even if I can reply to the comments, Here is a reply to everyone that has "Commented" send "Thank you" or simply liking this story "LOVE YOU"  :heart:

If you can please “Comment” or “Thank you” the story, I really motivate me, after a rough day or upsetting day.
As always, hope you like the story.  :cathappy:

Wanted
Chapter 5: What a Beach !

Friday and Saturday had gone by, with Yukirin getting home and finishing her chores and stuff.

Mariko and Oku invited her to the beach for a relaxing Sunday outing, unfortunately the Wmatsui couple couldn’t attend as they planned on having a date.

Getting herself dressed for the morning, She went and got herself a cute white swimsuit with pink pokka dots.

Reaching the beach, she took of her shirt and joined her friends on the on-going progress of creating a castle.

The castle seems as if it wasn’t really fully complete, actually it looks as if the base has just been made, knowing that Mariko and Oku-chan arrives an hour early, she questioned them on their slow paced.

“Neeeeee……Mari-chan why do you take so long to build the castle” Yuki asked, immediately a vein pops out on Mariko’s forehead.

“Nothing…………….” Mariko pouted clearing upset,immediately Oku-chan tried to calm her by rubbing her back.

“Is there something wrong?”

“I said Nothing…….”

Yukirin frowned, showing her “Hey tell me what’s wrong” face. Giving up, Mariko poured the words from her mouth.

“You see that idiot at the far end of the beach, She stepped on my castle without apologising” pointing towards a small hill.

“What a beach, no one bullies my friend without apologising” Yuki stood up going towards the direction of the individual.

Nearing the stranger, Yukirin felt a familiar scent and presence, pushing aside the thought she continues moving in, wanting to give her a lesson on manners.

Placing her hands on the bully’s shoulder, the person turns to Yukirin’s direction.

“Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!” They both said, shocked.

(Mariko-Oku)

“Hahahahaha, I hope that idiot learnt a lesson” Mariko pumps her fist to the air

“Come on, Mari-chan it is just a sandcastle, I hope Yukirin goes soft on her”

“Harrrrrrr…… how can you be like that”

“Anyways it was by accident and she did apologize, She is cute anyways” Oku replied, feeling a little bad that she didn’t object to Mari-chan’s lies

“Hmmmmm…. Serve her right” and leaning on Oku-chan’s shoulder “Who is cuter, Me or her”

*Ba…dum……*  :heart:

Oku immediately blushed and continued on the castle ignoring Mari-chan’s tease.

(On the other side)

Yukirin hugged the stranger; tears of joy can be seen from her eyes.

“It has been so long Takamina”

“Long time no see, Yukirin” Takamina said, returning the embrace.

“Anyways where is Acchan?”

“She is taking a stroll, since I got a little lazy, I decided to slack here”

“Soooo…………..Have she returned your…… Love?” Yuki raised her eyebrows up and down.

“Yeah……. but it was tedious”

“Why?”

“Ok….. here it how it goes”

*Flashback : Atsumina *

March 25 2006, Takamina and Acchan, Age: 8

“Neeee…… Acchan I have been thinking……Do you love Takahashi?” Takamina asked

“Noooooooo………” Acchan flustered, due to the sudden question

“Is there somebody in mind?”

“Errr………………… Yeah…………..Buuutt II Caaann’t teellll you” Acchan shuttered

“Oh…… Okayyyyyy…..” Disappointment can be easily heard from the tone.

April 8 2010, Takamina and Acchan, 12 and 11 (Takamina’s Birthday if you don’t know)

“Takamina, What did you wish for?” Acchan asked, shortly after Takamina blew her cake.

“Ermmmm…..I still wish to know….. Whether Acchan loves TAKAHASHI!!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Then who is it”

"I am still not prepared to tell you yet"

*December 16 2012, Takamina and Acchan, 14*

After school Takamina continues her constant rant on the “Love” topic.

“ACCHAN………………………. Who do you love, I WANNNAAAA KNOWWWWW….”

Truly frustrated by the continuing 6 yearlong question, She continued walking home trying to change the subject, unfortunately it falls under deaf ears, Takamina today was really persistent and was asking her during the walk, on the showers, during dinner and of course before bedtime.

(Takamina and Acchan parents lived together in the same house, So the 2 had been sleeping in the same room since youth)

“ACCHANN………PLEASE…………”

Reaching the limit, Acchan shouted “I LOVE YOU TAKAMINA…..OKKK, I don’t know who this Takahashi is……”

“Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Acchan was convinced that Takamina was about to reject her answer, which sounds more like a confession,

Immediately heat pushes up to her face when she felt something soft, touching her lips. Opening her eyes she saw Takamina kissing her, feeling relived, she passionately kissed Takamina back. Soon pulling apart, not due to oxygenless lungs, but feeling a little sore on the lips.

Feeling a little confused by why she is admitting it now, instead of accepting her proposal.

“Neee.. Acchan why do you chose to propose to me, instead of accepting me?” Takamina questioned

Acchan scrubbed her head feeling a little confused too “But you never asked me to be your girlfriend?”

“I did”

“When?”

“Erm……………….. ALMOST EVERDAY?”

“Noooooo………… you only asked me whether I like this…. “Takahashi” I don’t know…..”

“Zzzzzzzzzzzzz……….That is me”

“WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!”

(Present)

“Ohhhh……… didn’t knew Acchan was that stupid”

“of course, she is” Takamina replied

“HEYYYY I HEARD THAT!!!”

*boing*

“Ouccchhhhhhhhhhhhh” Takamina rubbed her sore head.

“Hey Yukirin long time no see” Acchan hugged Yukirin

“Nice to see you too Acchan”

After chatting with the Atsumina couple for a while, Yukirin insisted that they meet her friends, And forcing Mariko to apologize for lying, after a sneaky Oku whispered something to her.

“I am sorry Takamina for lying” Mariko bowed

------------------------------------------------------------:otomerika:----------------------------------------------------------

In a dark room, sitting on 2 dark chairs, beside a dark bed, sat Mariko and Oku.

Coming straight to business, they started their conversation.

“When do we strike Oku-Chan, I am getting impatient, I am starting to feel my hands getting a little itchy”

After checking the computer for roughly 5 minutes, Oku finally faces Mariko.

“Heads or Tails?” Oku straightly asked

“Harr?”

“Be quick, Heads or Tails”

“Errr…. Okk Heads” Mariko replied to the serious Oku

Flipping the coin through the air and landing onto her palm, Oku took a peek into her closed palm.

“What is it Oku? Heads or Tails?” asked the impatient Mariko

“Heads”

“Soo…… What does it means?”

“It means, Operation A has commenced”

“Finally” Mariko sighted in relived

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:11:27 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 5 Updated, 1 Chapter per day (On-going)
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 01:56:55 PM »
everyone's getting suspicious but Yukirin  :lol: ugh update please, nooow  :nervous

what a beach?!?  :lol: Bakarin at its best   XD
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - A Walk At Twilight